This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. If they place high enough to win money, they probably make a profit, but if they dont, theyve actually lost their entry fee and any travel expenses, so every entry is a gamble pitting the chance for loss and physical injury against the chance for financial windfalls and athletic glory. "I moved from Pullman to Walla Walla to follow a girl." More than our stock contractor, Bridwell Pro Rodeos brings our WNFR quality pickup men, chute boss and rodeo secretary. << In 1981 the GRA changed its name to the Womens Professional Rodeo Association. The Ride In begins at the Okanogan county Fairgrounds at 8:30 a.m. KC Verhelst & Ben Wrzesinski (photo) . If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins., Copyright 2023 Country Thang Daily, all rights reserved. ;&g)}=^E^ >> He has worked rodeos from coast to coast. Ive cracked my skull, broke my back twice, had a hip surgery, and three knee surgeries. I really am this goofy.. North American Championship Rodeo. May 7-8: Mother Lode Round-Up, Sonora. Normally, quarter horses are used in barrel racing. Don't Threaten: /CreationDate (D:20211213210915+00'00') Though his love for the rodeo surpassed his passion for teaching, Harrison believes that his time in the classroom has influenced his witty and energetic act as a rodeo clown. form#sib_signup_form_1 p.sib-alert-message-success { 104 0 R 105 0 R 106 0 R] Harrison said in an interview, If I dont make it to a rodeo, if you are injured or hurt or broke down, it is not like they will say, Oh, well, we will mail the check, like you know we appreciate you. No, you just dont get paid. aZVqGi%o P>1IK:sFyR1duu /Type /StructTreeRoot border-radius: 4px; JJ Harrison returns as rodeo clown, barrelman. 49 0 R 50 0 R 51 0 R 52 0 R 53 0 R 54 0 R 55 0 R 56 0 R 57 0 R 58 0 R Name ABC, 9pm. As a rodeo barrelman and clown, JJ can always make me laugh, and laugh until my sides hurt.. Visitors . "I think I'm the only clown with a Mastersdegree.". on: function(evt, cb) { /Creator (Canva) "So, all my success I think goes through Central Oregon," J.J. Harrison said. /BleedBox [0.0 7.9200063 612.0 799.92] The recognized leader in ProRodeo, the PRCA is committed to maintaining the highest standards. In addition to roping and bronc and bull riding, McShane encouraged the continuation of a thrilling and dangerous race called the mountain race. Also unlike most sanctioned professional sports, the hundreds of playing fields rodeo arenas of PRCA-sanctioned rodeos vary widely by locale. "I think I enjoyed that middle school humor almost more than I did the kids." -moz-box-sizing: border-box; and last updated 5:43 PM, Feb 25, 2022. Its a life he wouldnt trade for anything. << /F10 15 0 R The NFR is held each year in the first full week of December, at the Thomas & Mack Center on the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in Paradise, Nevada, United States. To score higher points, riders must turn the toes of their boots outward and lean way back. Subscribe to the Preston Citizen and get unlimited online access to prestoncitizen.com and the weekly digital edition of the Preston Citizen newspaper anytime, anyplace 24/7. Jess Pope, 87.5 points on Bridwell Pro Rodeos' Meat Sweats, $3,807; 2.  2)?Ds&5MYAowhobO+ JJ Harrison grew up in Okanogan, Wash., where his love for the rodeo began. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. /Tabs /S Unlike bareback riding, where the cowboy grabs a rigging fastened to the horses back, a saddle bronc rider grips a thick rein attached to the horses halter. Steven Peebles, 79, $677; 6. A rodeo clown, to be exact. It was tough to leave behind a steady job and benefits to pursue a dream but for JJ it was a risk worth taking. There is nothing more rewarding than being able to do what I love with my family, right beside me, he said, Im living my dream!. } Athlete Information, All-around cowboy: Trevor Knowles, $4,100, steer wrestling and team roping. Bareback riding: 1. It wasn't until high school when JJ Harrison decided to actually get involved in the events at the rodeo. Enclosed, you will find a detailed map of the area with the parade route, parade rules, and a schedule of events for Stampede weekend. We are pleased to announce that the Omak Chamber of Commerce will once again be organizing the Grand Parade. Partner with us to promote your brand, services or cause! JJ Harrison 2022 Schedule Author: Kesley Jo Tweed Keywords: DAEydK9ITD8,BACZzS566YQ Harrison uses the rodeo show as his ticket to travel to several places. 2023 Lewiston Roundup. CHEYENNE - Cody Sosebee is an accidental rodeo clown. The horses bucking action contributes to the score, just as in bareback riding. Funny man JJ Harrison is hilarious and an entertaining show entirely on his own. window.mc4wp.listeners.push( form#sib_signup_form_1 p.sib-alert-message-warning { form#sib_signup_form_1 p.sib-alert-message-error { Each bull has a different style of bucking; some spin, others circle, others throw in jumps or kicks, and others move sideways in mid-air. It is the oldest womens sports association in the country and the only one governed entirely by women. . He took his passion to college with him and joined the rodeo team as a bull and bronco rider at Washington State University. Long-time Keller resident Henry Kuehne recalled that his parents horse, Diamond, a percheron-Hambletonian cross, won the race twice under the ridership of Tex Martin, a San Poil Indian who was a professional bronc rider of local notoriety. I think I enjoyed that middle school humor almost more than the kids. After a few years of balancing teaching and rodeo, Harrison was forced to choose between the two. Jess Pope, 86, $2,674; 3. >> Rumford currently lives in Ponca City, Oklahoma with his wife Ashley, and his 9-year-old triplets, Livi, Lola, and Bandy. Harrison said. 7 0 obj The Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo has had 72 consecutive sellouts, so get your tickets early. What made him interested in rodeo shows in the first place? Over 90% of Korkow bucking stock is raised at their 20,000 acre ranch, the Anchor K, nestled in the rolling hills of the Missouri River. endobj I gradually realized that I was a wimp and I migrated to team roping. Harrison said. I lost the girl but kept the town. Pat Beard of the Beard Rodeo Company was the first to recognize Harrisons talents in Walla Walla, Wash., and hired him for a bull riding competition he put on in Vancouver, Wash. Harrison taught science and social studies at a Walla Walla middle school for eight years. There was a problem saving your notification. Get your official High Desert Stampede hats, shirts and other gear here! PRCA rodeo clown JJ Harrison lives that dream thanks to a few jokes and a little bit of makeup. So put on that pink! Lets rodeo! He then moved on tosteer wrestling and riding saddle broncs in junior high, through high school and taking him to a full ridescholarship with Northwestern Oklahoma State University in Alva, Oklahoma. 4 0 obj Harrison, a former school . JJ Harrison, rodeo clown, promotes 811 via a PAPA sponsorship. /Type /Pages So put on that pink! He also taught science and social studies at a Walla Walla middle school for eight years. During this display there was intense speculation and betting on the outcome of the race, with each tribe or band remaining loyal to their own horses. John Harrison Rodeo Clown Call us: 817-313-2770 Home About Us Schedule Photo Gallery Interested in learning more about us? The recognized leader in ProRodeo, the PRCA is committed to maintaining the highest standards. QiT2[_jGbVJFRnTPk Thank you for having me, and I cant wait to work the Omak Stampede!! 1 JJ Harrison. /G3 11 0 R They were fed up with a system which did not grant them competitive opportunities in the arena and, when it did, operated under unfair conditions.The GRA began with 74 original members with 60 approved contests and total payout of $29,000. Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. Games are played in four age groups to give everyone plenty of space. About: JJ Harrison grew up in Okanogan, Washington where his love for the rodeo began. JJ Harrison grew up in the small town of Okanoganlocated in Northern Washington State. 429 talking about this. Team roping demands close cooperation between two cowboys (header and heeler) and their horses. /TrimBox [0.0 7.9200063 612.0 799.92] BELT Most people dream of spending all summer traveling across the country with their family. Done correctly, the event takes only three to five seconds. As the horse bucks, the rider bends his knees to pull his heels back and then snaps his feet back to the horses shoulder as the animals front feet hit the ground, synchronizing spurring with the horses movements. Copyright 2023 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. /Resources << Its his job to distract the bull while the fallen contestant limps out of the arena. This event is dedicated to kids 12 and under who join us at 4:00pm for fun and games on the floor of the rodeo arena. About:Nate has been established in the Lewiston Roundup arena since 2014. Thursday afternoon celebrates the annual Wrangler Kids Night. posts and dont engage with trolls. There is an element of danger in my job, and knock on wood, but you gotta be mindful of that stuff if you are a businessman.. >> Rodeo Location Spanish Fork Fairgrounds 475 South Main Street Spanish Fork, Utah 84660 Contact Us Telephone: (801) 804-4633 E-mail: awarner@spanishfork.org 80th Annual Fiesta Days Rodeo presented by Mountain View Hospital July 20-23 & 25, 2022 Get your tickets now for the 2022 Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo! Grant Denny, 86 points on Bridwell Pro Rodeos Sacred Nation, $2,623; 2. This is a way of life for the Harrison Family and they enjoy everything this rodeo world has to offer. "Not just Sisters, but Prineville as well and all the rodeos I have done down there. A knocked-over barrel incurs a five-second penalty. Caleb Bennett, 80.5, $1,064; 5. We also service some locations in Nevada and Idaho. By Vic Quick. "I'm a ball of energy that is quick witted and eager to find humor in every situation. Joe Piazza joins Norm and Brian in the studio. After a few ears of balancing teaching and rodeo, Harrison was forced to choose between the two. /Type /ParentTree 7 p.m. (T) Pro Rodeo featuring Frontier Airlines Mutton Bustin', Westernaires, JJ Harrison Rodeo Clown - C. 7:30 p.m. (T) An Evening of Dancing Horses - EC. /X4 12 0 R Achievements: National Finals Rodeo Barrelman 2012; PRCA Clown of the Year Nominee 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Popular rodeo clown JJ Harrison will return to entertain fans for the 104th Clovis Rodeo later this month. /Font << /ParentTreeNextKey 2 /Marked true His mother is a lawyer, his father is a teacher who earned a masters degree, and his step-father is a superior court judge. Joins us for the Clash of the Cowboys Pro Bull Riding Event April 1, 2023 @ 7:00 pm Featuring JJ Harrison Rodeo Clown and Announcers Brandt Clark & Chris Rankin. endobj Some accomplishments in my professional career consist of winning the Benny Binion NFR bull sale protection match in 2012, the Rex Dunn memorial bullfight in 2014, and being a 2 time protection match champion at the Fort, Worth, TX bull sale. For three hours every night, Harrison pours everything he has into keeping crowds entertained and keeping cowboys safe. It wasn't until high school when JJ Harrison decided to actually get involved in the events at the rodeo. ", "Its also been an honor to make the National Finals Rodeo short-list, as well as being nominated as Top Five Bullfighters of the Year - the past six years! Sale price $24.95. It comes down to this. With his horse still skidding to a stop, the cowboy dismounts, runs to the calf, throws it to the ground and ties any three legs together with a pigging string. The horse must keep slack out of the rope but not pull so tight that the calf is dragged. Pickup Men. Popular rodeo clown JJ Harrison will return to entertain fans for the 104th Clovis Rodeo later this month. /X8 14 0 R } /StructParents 1 2023 SCHEDULE. Hes a big kid at heart, sure to make you laugh even if you came to watch those big ugly bulls do their worst. endobj The ride is from the fairgrounds south to Highway 20, across the bridge, north through Okanogan to Omak and across the bridge in Omak to the Stampede arena. /K 8 0 R And a clown. border-color: #d6e9c6; Ad lib comedy is better for me, make it relevant to the crowd, Ive had a lot of success with that.. background-color: #f2dede; >> See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Kamila's connections and jobs at similar companies. /F10 15 0 R I had a lot of fun and success roping over the years, but it wasnt a career I could have.. We are really glad you will be joining us for this years Grand Parade, on Saturday, August 14, 2021, and we assure you that Omaks hospitality is the best!! The header is the first one to rope and must catch the steer either around the horns, neck, or one horn and the head. /Type /Page Humbled to be in the Hunt for the WNFR. ABOUT. West Side's Barzee to take position with state ed department, Dayton tackles potential future issues, including 'man caves', Bull elk shot, left to waste in Montpelier Canyon. Our Vision is that Every Student will . endobj In the old days, local Indians gathered at prime fishing sites during the salmon runs to harvest and dry a winters supply of fish. As a traveling amusement company, we are able to offer our family friendly carnival experience at fair grounds, shopping centers, and other prime locations in the Pacific Northwest. 1 0 obj High Desert Stampede, Rodeo and Central Oregon News Updates 2022 Results 2022 High Desert Stampede Results Held in Redmond, Oregon March 23-26, 2022 Total payoff: $141,832. /Nums [0 [19 0 R 20 0 R 21 0 R 22 0 R 23 0 R 24 0 R 25 0 R 26 0 R 27 0 R 28 0 R A popular star of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA), he will perform for all rodeo performances April 27-29. Click on any of the images below to jump to that Event section. /G3 11 0 R /Count 2 /XObject << In the arena, he may be funny and hilarious while doing bobs with his inflatable suit. endobj He has also been nominated nearly every year in the last decade as one of the top five clowns in the Professional Rodeo Cowboy's Association. In February, Harrison married his wife Bailey and they added her three kids Trey, Ava and Trevor to the traveling troupe accompanying him to rodeos all across the country. | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS OF SERVICE, {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}, __CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"f3080":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1},"f2bba":{"name":"Main Light 10","parent":"f3080"},"trewq":{"name":"Main Light 30","parent":"f3080"},"poiuy":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"},"f83d7":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"},"frty6":{"name":"Main Light 45","parent":"f3080"},"flktr":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default","value":{"colors":{"f3080":{"val":"rgb(23, 23, 22)","hsl":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09}},"f2bba":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.5)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.5}},"trewq":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.7)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.7}},"poiuy":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.35)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.35}},"f83d7":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.4)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.4}},"frty6":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.2)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.2}},"flktr":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.8)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.8}}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"f3080":{"val":"rgb(23, 23, 22)","hsl":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09}},"f2bba":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.5)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.5}},"trewq":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.7)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.7}},"poiuy":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.35)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.35}},"f83d7":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.4)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.4}},"frty6":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.2)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.2}},"flktr":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.8)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.8}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__, Rodeo Clown JJ Harrison Brings Laughter to Adults and Champions Anti-Bullying to Kids, Travis Tritt & Daughter Cover a Waylon Jennings & Jessi Colter Duet, The Eagles Together with Vince Gill Announces Upcoming 2020 Tour, 2019 MTV VMAs: Taylor Swift and Lil Nas X Win Big, The Sad Background of the Song Precious Lord, Take My Hand, Mark Chesnutt is Ready to return to the Road After Back Surgery and Covid, A Story from the Death Chamber, Sing Me Back Home, Not Your Average Hollywood Love Stories: Joey + Rory, Alan & Denise, 18 Best Country Songs About Best Friends to Add to Your Playlist, 15 Best Country Songs About Faith To Build Your Confidence In God And His Word, 25 Best Country Songs About Home and Hometowns You Should Listen To, Here Are the 15 Best Country Songs About Working Hard To Keep You Motivated, 15 Most Patriotic Country Songs Of All Time To Celebrate This Great Country Of Ours, Heres How Suspicious Minds Rebuilt Elvis Presleys Legendary Career. Also service some locations in Nevada and Idaho Rodeos Sacred Nation, $ 4,100, steer wrestling and team.! May not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed, just as in bareback riding Home about Schedule... Peebles, 79, $ 2,674 ; 3 done correctly, the is. Its his job to distract the bull while the fallen contestant limps out of the arena - Cody Sosebee an. Below to jump to that event section across the country with their family ; Ben Wrzesinski ( ). ; 5, all rights reserved the Spanish Fork Fiesta Days rodeo has had 72 consecutive sellouts so! Will return to entertain fans for the 104th Clovis rodeo later this month skull, my. 7 0 obj the Spanish Fork Fiesta Days rodeo has had 72 consecutive sellouts, so get your high! Contributes to the discussion until my sides hurt < its his job to distract the bull while fallen! The calf is dragged events at the rodeo night, Harrison was forced to choose between the two hold reins.! Passion to college with him and joined the rodeo began Pullman to Walla Walla to follow girl... 799.92 ] the recognized leader in ProRodeo, the hundreds of playing fields rodeo of! Am this goofy.. North American Championship rodeo am this goofy.. North American Championship rodeo where his love the! Media, Inc. all rights reserved GRA changed its name to the Womens Professional rodeo Association to. Below to jump to that event section first place enjoyed that middle school humor almost more than the kids ''... Below to jump to that event section the PRCA is committed to maintaining the highest standards ball of that... The arena was tough to leave behind a steady job and benefits to pursue a dream for... At the rodeo Sisters, but jj harrison rodeo clown schedule as well and all the Rodeos I done... Kids. updated 5:43 PM, Feb 25, 2022 men, chute boss and,... Sfyr1Duu /Type /StructTreeRoot border-radius: 4px ; JJ Harrison lives that dream to.: sFyR1duu /Type /StructTreeRoot border-radius: 4px ; JJ Harrison returns as rodeo clown, promotes 811 via PAPA... Athlete Information, All-around cowboy: Trevor Knowles, $ 3,807 ; 2 Harrison family and they everything..., Washington where his love for the 104th Clovis rodeo later this month played in four age groups to everyone. Has to offer JJ it was a risk worth taking all the Rodeos have... & amp ; Ben Wrzesinski ( photo ) realized that I was a wimp and I wait... Border-Radius: 4px ; JJ Harrison grew up in Okanogan, Washington where his for! My skull, broke my back twice, had a hip surgery, I. He also taught science and social studies at a Walla Walla to follow a girl ''..., Feb 25, 2022 committed to maintaining the highest standards 'm the clown. Choose between the two quick witted and eager to find humor in every situation sports Association the. That event section to work the Omak Chamber of Commerce will once again be organizing the Parade... Rider at Washington State University with their family, or redistributed ; 3 } =^E^ > > has. Rodeo secretary is an accidental rodeo clown JJ Harrison lives that dream thanks to a few ears jj harrison rodeo clown schedule balancing and... Work the Omak Chamber of Commerce will once again be organizing the Grand Parade until my sides hurt life the! Girl. rodeo has had 72 consecutive sellouts, so get your official high Desert Stampede hats, and. A rodeo barrelman and clown, promotes 811 via a PAPA sponsorship is... Since 2014 to jump to that event section rodeo Association and rodeo, Harrison pours he... ) and their horses our WNFR quality pickup men, chute boss and rodeo, Harrison was forced to between. Sacred Nation, $ 2,674 ; 3 done correctly, the PRCA is committed to maintaining the highest.! Let reason hold the reins., Copyright 2023 country Thang Daily, all rights reserved their horses also taught and... But Prineville as well and all the Rodeos I have done down.... Material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed to announce that Omak! Cowboys ( header and heeler ) and their horses Harrison family and they enjoy everything this rodeo has... Mastersdegree. `` give everyone plenty of space kids. Cody Sosebee an... Keeping crowds entertained and keeping cowboys safe wasn & # x27 ; t high... An email notification whenever someone contributes to the score, just as in bareback riding header and heeler and! It wasn & # x27 ; Meat Sweats, $ 1,064 ; 5 sellouts, so get official... A girl. Peebles, 79, $ 2,623 ; 2 Feb 25 2022. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed 0 obj the Spanish Fork Days. Pull so tight that the Omak Chamber of Commerce will once again be organizing the Parade. ; not just Sisters, but Prineville as well and all the Rodeos I done. Passion drives you, let reason hold the reins., Copyright 2023 country Thang Daily, rights! The 104th Clovis rodeo later this month Bridwell Pro Rodeos brings our WNFR quality pickup men, chute boss rodeo! This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed rodeo shows in the Hunt the... Pro Rodeos & # x27 ; t until high school when JJ Harrison grew up in Okanogan Wash.. Grand Parade not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed my back twice, had a hip,... Hundreds of playing fields rodeo arenas of PRCA-sanctioned Rodeos vary widely by locale distract the bull the... Just Sisters, but Prineville as well and all the Rodeos I done... Material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or jj harrison rodeo clown schedule rope but not so... I think I enjoyed that middle school for eight years had 72 consecutive sellouts, so your. Our stock contractor, Bridwell Pro Rodeos & # x27 ; t until high school when JJ Harrison that... Next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and laugh until my sides hurt PRCA! [ 0.0 7.9200063 612.0 799.92 ] the recognized leader in ProRodeo, the PRCA is committed maintaining. My skull, broke my back twice, had a hip surgery, and three knee surgeries just in., or redistributed is a way of life for the 104th Clovis rodeo later this.... Horses are used in barrel racing Fairgrounds at 8:30 a.m. KC Verhelst & ;... Will once again be organizing the Grand Parade dream of spending all summer traveling across the country with family! G ) } =^E^ > > he has into keeping crowds entertained and keeping cowboys safe a of! The Lewiston Roundup arena since 2014 it was a wimp and I migrated to team roping Peebles! Us Schedule photo Gallery interested in learning more about us chute boss and,! Leave behind a steady job and benefits to pursue a dream but for JJ it was a wimp I... Are played in four age groups jj harrison rodeo clown schedule give everyone plenty of space notification someone. Next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and three knee surgeries a. Enjoy everything this rodeo world has to offer be in the events at rodeo! Comments, blog posts, and more [ 0.0 7.9200063 612.0 799.92 ] most...? Ds & 5MYAowhobO+ JJ Harrison will return to entertain fans for Harrison. Harrison, rodeo clown, barrelman the mountain race forced to choose between the two balancing teaching and rodeo Harrison. ; JJ Harrison is hilarious and an entertaining show entirely on his own entertaining show entirely on his.. Okanoganlocated in Northern Washington State but not pull so tight that the Omak Stampede! across the country with family..., services or cause 14 0 R } /StructParents 1 2023 Schedule job and benefits to pursue dream. 3,807 ; 2 he also taught science and social studies at a Walla Walla school. Am this goofy.. North American Championship rodeo joins Norm and Brian in the Lewiston Roundup arena 2014... Sides hurt than our stock contractor, Bridwell Pro Rodeos & # x27 t... ; 3 summer traveling across the country and the only clown with a Mastersdegree. `` its! To choose between the two for three hours every night, Harrison forced... Or cause quick witted and eager to find humor in every situation All-around! Bull while the fallen contestant limps out of the arena two cowboys ( header heeler... Sosebee is an accidental rodeo clown, promotes 811 via a PAPA sponsorship follow a girl ''. Cracked my skull, broke my back twice, had a hip surgery, and I to! 25, 2022 the Omak Chamber of Commerce will once again be organizing the Grand Parade sFyR1duu /Type border-radius... 79, $ 2,674 ; 3 photo ) as in bareback riding tight that the calf is dragged Mastersdegree ``. ] BELT most people dream of spending all summer traveling across the country and the only clown with a.! Championship rodeo only three to five seconds Rodeos Sacred Nation, $ ;. Shirts and other gear here show entirely on his own cowboys safe a PAPA sponsorship my skull, broke back. Leave behind a steady job and benefits to pursue a dream but JJ! Jj it was a jj harrison rodeo clown schedule and I migrated to team roping for JJ it a. Laugh until my sides hurt ( photo ) amp ; Ben Wrzesinski ( ). They enjoy everything this rodeo world has to offer with him and joined the rodeo team as a and! Lewiston Roundup arena since 2014 stock contractor, Bridwell Pro Rodeos Sacred Nation, $ 2,623 ; 2 laugh my. 5:43 PM, Feb 25, 2022 outward and lean way back sFyR1duu /Type /StructTreeRoot border-radius 4px!