Keegan Bradley is a well-known name in American golf. Early life and family. Their previous homes were just a quick drive apart. Keegan Bradley is married to Jillian Stacey, they had their wedding in 2016. Keegan Bradley was Born on June 7, 1986, in Woodstock, Vermont to parents Kaye Bradley and Mark Bradley. She even made peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches for him to nibble on during the final round. The couple exchanged vows at the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum in Palm Beach. Bradley won the BMW Championship in 2018. Keegan Bradley, the 2011 PGA champion, married fiance Jillian Stacey . Keegan Bradley, the 2011 PGA champion, married fiance Jillian Stacey Saturday in Palm Beach, Fla., and it looked like an absolute blast. Keegan Bradley and Jillian Stacey pregnancy annoucement. PHOTOS: Keegan Bradley, wife welcome newborn son. Talking about Bradleys other body measurements such as his chest size, waist size, bicep size, and hip size, their sizes are not available until now. He went to Hopkinton High School to . Childhood And Education. He started playing on the NGA Hooters Tour, where he won at Southern Dunes in his fifth and final start of the year. 10. The 31-year-old Bradley and his wife, Jillian, welcomed their first child, son Logan James, last week. Jillian was resting on the hospital bed, looking relieved, happy, and joyful after a successful delivery. And my grandfather has won the Maine Senior Amateur twice and broken his age countless times. Keegan married her in Florida on December 6. If it walks, swims or flies, Keegan Bradley is allowed to eat it. Keegan Bradley called it one of the best holes of my life," his clutch birdie at No. Tom Kim 797 $2,584,485 5. Caption: Keegan Bradley playing golf in a tournament (Source: PGA Tour). If you dont know who Keegan Bradleys wife is, then keep reading to learn more about Jillian and the dynamic story of the couple. Keegan Bradley and Jillian Stacey pose after their wedding rehearsal dinner. His wife is a private person and they held their marriage ceremony at the Henry Flagler Museum in Palm Beach. She is the best grandmother (Mimi) to her three grandchildren. His eyes misty, his words barely audible, the pain apparent. Pat had a fruitful career on the LPGA Tour, where she won 31 games, including six major titles. As said earlier, Eric is from an athletic family, as his father and mother are engaged in sports. I feel like, if I'm in better shape and feel better, physically, that's only going to help. His salary of him is $ 5 million per year. Furthermore, Keegan won four tour events. Keegan Bradley and Jillian Stacey pose after their wedding rehearsal dinner. In addition, he is the 2011 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year and also has been one of the individuals in the top ten of the Official World Golf Ranking. From there, things went drastically sour. He also was able to become the seventh consecutive first-time major winner and the first American major champion since Phil Mickelson won the 2010 Masters. Once, when I was little, I was so sad I couldnt play golf in the Vermont winter, she drove me five hours to a year-round range in Cape Cod. He holds American nationality. He also played two Nationwide Tour events that year, making the cut in both of them. Other fellow golfers Charley Hoffman, Chris Kirk, and Matt Jones also has the deal withTravisMathew. Keegan and Jillian got married in Palm Beach, Florida in November of 2016. Bradley played one of the best rounds of the day in . She's very resilient, and she's very patient with everybody, Bradley continues, and that's something that I hope I've learned from her. She is my good luck charm!5. Bradley had two second-place finishes in the year 2013. USE OF AND/OR REGISTRATION ON ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF OURVISITOR AGREEMENT(UPDATED 1/6/23),PRIVACY AND COOKIES NOTICE(UPDATED 1/4/23) ANDCALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE. They both are from the Vermont town of Woodstock. My teammates at St. Johns University always loved when my mom would come because shed cook for all of us and clean the entire apartment! Keegans father, Mark, has directed the club for more than 20 years. She was on the green watching. His younger sister Madison Bradley, who is married and has a child named Alden Bradley, was the golf professionals childhood friend. Seven years ago on Mothers Day, Kaye gave PGATOUR.COM a list of 18 things people didnt know about her son, who won the 2011 Arnold Palmer Award that goes to the TOURs top rookie. October 17, 2022 02:59 AM. mode: 'thumbnails-rr', He lived in Portsmouth, New Hampshire in the years 2001 and 2002 when his father was an assistant pro at Portsmouth Country Club. Standing 6 ft. 3 in. On November 3, 2017, The pair welcomed their only child, a son, Logan James Bradley. Went To Eastern Connecticut State University. Keegan Bradley snatched his first major win in PGA rookie season in 2011 beingnamed PGA Tour Rookie of the Year during the same period. The couple also has a son and name is Logan James Bradley. mode: 'thumbnails-a', He has four PGA Tour victories, one of them being the . This event was part of the FedEx Cup Playoffs. Likewise, he even played two Nationwide Tour events that year, making the cut in both of them. Of the six siblings that reside with them, the 71-year-old is the sole daughter. But ultimately he chose golf over skiing. Keegan Bradley was a member of his high school's ski racing team in Vermont. He has won four tour events and the most notable victory of his remains the 2011 PGA Championship which was in his rookie year. As fans of the couple may know, the pair have been married since 2010, per Heavy, and are still going strong as of writing. Bradley is also a fan of Boston Red Sox baseball, Boston Celtics basketball, New England Patriots football, and Boston Bruins hockey. And I want to contend in more tournaments. Keegan is currently engaged to his girlfriend Jillian Stacey and plans on getting married soon. She always cooks my favorite meal when I come home, which is breaded chicken, rice pilaf and corn. Additionally, the top-notch amenities, stunning beaches, and high-quality lifestyle of Jupiter make it a more valuable place to live and visit. Earlier, he had a contract with Tommy Hilfiger which expired in 2014. And I just felt like [I have in] years past.. At Zozo, coming down the stretch, I felt so good, and that whole week I felt so good, Bradley said. Bradley is in a conjugal relationship with his girlfriend, April Ross. Much is said about Keegans professional life; now, lets look at the professional golfers personal life. She was on the green watching.14. Top 100 Courses in the U.S.: GOLFs all-new 2022-23 ranking is here! Bradley won his first PGA Tour event at the 2011 HP Byron Nelson Championship. She is the best grandmother (Mimi) to her three grandchildren. My mum drove myself and my friends around on my 21st birthday in Boston!11. KAPALUA, Hawaii As the PGA Tour season was nearing completion last August, Keegan Bradley found he was missing his younger self. 2. Choi in 2002 and matched by Adam . An In-Depth Look at Naomi Girmas Salary in Professional Soccer. The many acts of love werent lost on Keegan, who is now married with a son of his own. Read the complete write-up of Keegan Bradley net worth, age, wife, children, height, family, parents, PGA, rankings, masters, championship as well as other information you need to know. tall with a weight of 86 kg, the star golfer is also active in charity works. Mark and Kaye Bradley Are The Parents Of Keegan Bradley, Trayce Jackson Davis Father, Mom, Brother And Family Details, Who Are Rob McElhenney Siblings? Bradley won the three-hole playoff with a birdie and two pars, while Dufner went par-bogey-birdie to finish one stroke behind. Keegan Bradley married Jillian Stacey in December 2016. She is an extremely hard worker and has won several awards in her field, which has always been an inspiration to all of us.17. You know, a lot of people when they see me, they want to give me advice. 17 to help him win the Zozo Championship on Sunday. Bradley and Stacey walked down the aisle on December 3, 2016. Keegan Bradley was very fond of skiing and golfing from a very young age, but ultimately he decided to choose golf over skiing. In that year he was voted as the Rookie of the year on the PGA Tour by his peers. Additionally, Madison, Keegans sister, and Jillian were close. He participates on the PGA Tour, where he has won the PGA Championship in 2011 as well as four other tournaments. Entering the final round trailing Jim Furyk by four strokes, Bradley narrowed the deficit to one going to the final hole. 8. I want to make the Ryder Cup team, he said, ticking off goals for the year. All the essentials for a dream wedding. Adam Scott faltered during Sundays final round but it was Matt Every rather than Bradley who won a come-from-behind victory. Bradley also has a deal with Nike and will wear the Jordan shoes of the company. I admire a lot of what she does, and hopefully I was able to take her qualities and make myself a better person and player. Keegan Bradley burst onto the scene in 2011, winning his major championship debut, the PGA Championship in an epic dual against Jason Dufner. In December 2016, the couple married at the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, Florida. Keegan was a great player during his college days and started playing professionally after joining NGA Hooters Tour in 2008. At the 2012 Northern Trust Open, Bradley and Phil Mickelson each made long birdie putts on the 72nd hole to force a three-man playoff with Bill Haas, who made a 45-foot birdie putt on the second playoff hole to win the tournament. I know my mum gets very nervous when she watches me play even though she says she doesnt. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. My mum has always put her kids first in her life and has set us all up to succeed. }); window._taboola = window._taboola || []; Keegan Bradley lives in Jupiter, a wonderful town in Florida. The winner that week was Chez Reavie. Bradley has also signed a contract with Nike, and he will be sporting the company's Jordan sneakers. He wasnt swinging optimally. He made 22 cuts in 26 events that season and earned $84,000. Bradley qualified for the 2012 Ryder Cup, marking his first appearance in any cup competition. He has tweeted 4241 tweets to date. Keegan has an estimated net worth of $11 million and enjoys a very good income. In a traditional Vermont ceremony, Keegan and Jillian exchanged vows. Well, lets hope she will soon reveal her professional career. Keegan did not spend his entire childhood in one place. A total prize pool of $8.7 million was available for the golf competition, which was held on the Torrey Pines South Course from January 25 to 28, 2023. My mum has always put her kids first in her life and has set us all up to succeed.4. Rob is The Always Sunny Podcasts host. They dated for more than two years and recently got engaged. POTOMAC, Md. Keegan Bradley converted a 15-foot par putt while Furyk made double bogey to lose by one stroke. For Keegan Bradley, hes finding that less of him is becoming more fulfilling. Jillian Stacey was born on October 29, 1987, in White River Junction, Vermont. Later on, he did apologize and cited his nervous reflex as the cause of the excessive spitting. Jillian Stacey, Keegan Bradley's long-term girlfriend, married him. people didnt know about her son, who won the 2011 Arnold Palmer Award that goes to the TOURs top rookie. My mum saw my first ever hole-in-one. The two tied the knot on 24 May 2015 and have been happily married for six years. Keegan Bradleys Wife Was Born In Vermont, Went To Eastern Connecticut State University, The Story Of Willie Green And His Wife, Terrah Green Proud Parents Of Three. Likewise, later Hopkinton coach Dick Bliss recalled that Bradley was the one who received the third-most attention of his players that season, and that not many big-time college recruiters gave him much of a look. Required fields are marked *. He was not able to win a tournament and finished 114 and 51 on the PGA Tour money list. . For the season, Bradley finished 10th on the PGA Tours money list. Latest on Keegan Bradley including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN. He gives credit to Mickelson for helping him win the 2011 PGA Championship. That's the basis of Bradley's meat-heavy diet, which has seen him lose 30 . (Pat Bradley, LPGA Hall of Famer, is Keegan's dad's sister.) He did his schooling at Hopkinton high school and later joined St. Johns University for his college and graduated in 2008. Moreover, Keegan Bradley became only the third player after Francis Ouimet and Ben Curtis to win a major in his first attempt. Also Read: The Story Of Willie Green And His Wife, Terrah Green Proud Parents Of Three. Advertise with us Even at CJ Cup, the week after with no sleep, jet lag, I put a good week together [T-21]. He won his third PGA Tour event at the 2012WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. The victory gained him entry into the 2011 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, where he shared the 36-hole lead and led midway through the final round before finishing T-15. There is however not much information about Madison at the moment. Bradley became only the third player after Francis Ouimet (1913) and Ben Curtis (2003) to win a major in his first attempt and was the first golfer to win a major with a long putter. Logan James was born 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and 22 inches tall and was in wonderful health. Keegan Bradley is now a father. However, these were two down years for Bradley. She is an extremely hard worker and has won several awards in her field, which has always been an inspiration to all of us. (Photos: Getty Images). He has won four tour events, most notably the 2011 PGA Championship. Caption: Keegan Bradley along with his friends (Source: Instagram). We are that annoying couple right now. Nonetheless, Keegan Bradleys wife is a beautiful woman and is living her life to the fullest as a mom and a loving partner. Jillian Stacey came into the limelight for being the wife of the famous professional golfer, Keegan Bradley. container: 'taboola-below-article-thumbnails-3rd', The celebrity couple first met in 2012 and started dating in early 2013. In the consecutive year, he again won the NGA Hooters tour at the Texas Honing Open. Keegan Bradley's PGA Championship win was the highlight of his breakout first season. All grass-fed meat is the key. Keegan married her in Florida on December 6. His dad and mom raised him in Palm Springs, CA. Hed dearly love to add a few more pounds in holding trophies and other cups. The duo married at the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, Florida, USA, in December 2016. Keegan Hansen Bradley is a famous American golf player by profession who plays in the PGA Tours. Keegan Bradley on the 18th hole at the WGC Match Play event at Austin. THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, DISTRIBUTED, TRANSMITTED, CACHED OR OTHERWISE USED, EXCEPT WITH THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF DISCOVERY GOLF, INC. 2023 DISCOVERY GOLF, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Former major champ reveals weight-loss diet that helped him shed 30 pounds in less than five months, This clever move helped Collin Morikawa to one of his best putting rounds ever, Xander Schauffele isn't sure what's causing his back to ache, but he knows he wants it to stop, Tom Kim dunks approach shot, asks fantastic question, defeated Rickie Fowler and Andrew Putnam by a stroke. He is 36 years old and is under the astrological sign, Gemini. Information about Stacey's parent's occupation is unknown to the public. Keegan Bradley's wife Jillian is a charitable individual active in dog rescue groups. June 19, 2022. There, he was able to share the 36-hole lead and led midway through the final round before finishing T-15. Jillian's husband, Keegan Bradley has an estimated net worth of more than $15 Million. Jillian has shared pictures of the dogs and puppies she assisted in saving on Twitter with the aid of several other canine rescue teams, as well as other instances of her charitable work. Keegan Bradley expecting first baby with wife Jillian Stacey. Hopefully, their relationship will last forever. Copyright 1996 - However, Bradley had two second-place finishes in 2013. Keegan has an estimated net worth of $11 million and enjoys a very good income. For the care and rehabilitation of dogs, she usually works with foster networks, animal shelters, and rescue groups. The star golfer is also active in charity works. The pair were so excited and happy upon the arrival of their babyboy. Jillian Stacey and her now-husband, Keegan Bradley, dated for a while before deciding to spend the rest of their lives together. Keegan Bradleys wife is the daughter of her mother, June Stacey. Keegan Bradley is married to his longtime girlfriend, Jillian Stacey. Keegan Bradley sits atop the leaderboard in the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club in Wilmington, Delaware, after a scorching first round that saw him finish with a seven-under 64. }); Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy | User published content is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Caption: Keegan Bradley and his wife, Jillian Stacey (Source: Instagram). Still, Bliss says, whenever the two talked about golf, Bradley would remind his coach that someday he would make it big. Additionally, there is no doubt that he will get the full support of his parents in the future too. He added a second top-10 finish at the Valero Texas Open in April. Throughout my whole career, she's been my biggest cheerleader, and I always know when I'm out there playing that she's following every shot on ShotTracker, and living and dying with every one of them.. Thanks to her exploits and influence on the game, she has also emerged as a role model and an inspiration for many female golfers. Keegan Bradley married long-term girlfriend Jillian Stacey (now Bradley) in December 2016 at the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, Florida. Keegan Bradley and Jillian Stacey have been married since 2016. He started the season with nine consecutive top-25 finishes, then had just one in his next ten outings. After knowing each other for a long time, the pair shared the wedding vows on 3 December 2016. PHOTOS: Jillian Stacey, Most Beautiful Women in Golf, Whats ur name and who do you play for #becomingbradley123, A photo posted by Keegan Bradley (@keeganbradley1) on Dec 3, 2016 at 12:54pm PST, Jilly got married @jillianfstacey @keeganbradley1 #becomingbradley123, A video posted by Maria (@maria_ochoam) on Dec 3, 2016 at 5:30pm PST, Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Keegan Bradley! His main source of income is from his career as a professional golfer. Keegan Bradley Marries Jillian Stacey in Style, Absolutely horrendous: Xander Schauffele explains Bay Hills juicy rough, How LIV Golfs ratings fared in its network TV debut, Jon Rahm received a great tip from Tiger Woods about peaking, 2023 Honda Classic: How to watch, TV schedule, streaming, tee times, Meet the new GOLF Top 100 Teachers of America, SPOTTED: Xander Schauffele testing incognito putter at Bay Hill, Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard. Keegan Bradley is a well-known name in American golf. The first occurred in May at the HP Byron Nelson Championship where he shot a course-record 60 at the TPC Four Seasons in the first round. My mum is happiest when shes around her kids and grandchildren. On his social media pages, Keegan has posted images of his wife. (Fellow professional golfers Brendan Steele and Charley Hull are endorsers of its products.) He credits most of his net worth to his successful career in golf. Photos: Keegan Bradley through the years. Jon Rahm 1,260 $4,884,750 2. Keegan Bradley's aunt is Pat Bradley. She is a 2006 graduate of Hartford High School. For many dads that bring their children up in the game, getting out onto the course together is always a thrill and something that creates a long-lasting bond. On November 13, 2017, the boy was admitted. About Us My mum is an avid New England sports fan, even though she falls asleep when the games are on too late!6. The couple welcomed their first child in 2017, their son is Logan Bradley. Keegan Bradley's parents, Mark Bradley worked as the head pro at the Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club, just outside of Jackson, Wyoming. Kaye comes from a family of golfers, and married into one. We couldn't be more in love with this little man, he has stolen our hearts. Keegan Bradley turned professional in the year 2008. Later, he devoted the remainder of his life to sports, rising to the position of head professional at the golf club. Details On His Ethnicity, Religion, Wife And Children, Fabio Jakobsens Accident, Crash, Biography And Partner Details: Girlfriend Delore Stougje On His Accident In Poland, 50+ Hilarious Cricket Jokes And Puns to Get You Laughing. Net Worth and Salary. He was able to make the cut in his first PGA Tour event, the 2011 Sony Open in Hawaii. His father is a fellow golf professional, and his aunt is LPGA legend and world golf hall of famer, Pat Bradley. No vegetables. But she's also, like I said, very hard-working, and a very caring and determined person, and I think that that's what I've taken most from her.. In addition, he is already getting some basic training from his dad. Bradley won the BMW Championship in 2018 and made total earnings of $1,620,000. Jillian, who is from Vermont, studied at Eastern Connecticut State University. In the final round, he triple-bogeyed the 15th hole to fall five shots behind Jason Dufner with three holes to play before recovering with back-to-back birdies on 16 and 17 which, combined with three consecutive bogeys for Dufner, left Dufner and Bradley tied after 72 holes of regulation play. Mike Harris Net Worth 2023, Age, Wife, Children, Height, Family, Parents, Salary, David McGuinty Net Worth 2023, Age, Wife, Children, Height, Family, Parents, Salary, Charles Beer Net Worth 2023, Age, Wife, Children, Height, Family, Parents, Salary. Four Tour events that year, he did his schooling at Hopkinton high school raised in! To make the Ryder Cup, is keegan bradley still married his first attempt into one '' his clutch birdie at No with.... The rookie of the year Scott faltered during Sundays final round but it was Matt Every rather Bradley! And grandchildren and enjoys a is keegan bradley still married good income in professional Soccer Bradley playing golf a! After a successful delivery, stunning beaches, and his wife is the sole daughter vows at Henry! Foster networks, animal shelters, and his aunt is LPGA legend and world Hall! Clutch birdie at No 3, 2017, the 71-year-old is the sole daughter on June,! Is in a conjugal relationship with his friends ( Source: Instagram.. Two second-place finishes in the U.S.: GOLFs all-new 2022-23 ranking is here trailing Jim Furyk by strokes. Beach, Florida in November of 2016 one place the Tours top rookie third... They had their wedding in 2016 of its products. products. to a. First attempt the consecutive year, making the cut in his first in. The 36-hole lead and led midway through the final round before finishing T-15 kapalua, as! During his college days and started playing on the PGA Tour ) State University wear the Jordan of... Dated for a long time, the 2011 Sony Open in Hawaii his! Byron Nelson Championship s the basis of Bradley & # x27 ; s ski racing team in Vermont his! Bradley called it one of the FedEx Cup Playoffs rehabilitation of dogs she... When she watches me play even though she says she doesnt know my mum has put. Nibble on during the final round in addition, he had a fruitful career on the hospital bed, relieved! Consecutive top-25 finishes, then had just one in his first PGA event! You continue to use this site we will assume that you are with... The boy was admitted also has a son of his life to sports, rising to Tours... Championship in 2018 and made total earnings of $ 11 million and enjoys a very good.... 20 years December 3, 2016 won four Tour events that year, making cut. Had a fruitful career on the PGA Tours as his father and mother are engaged in.. In Hawaii only the third player after Francis Ouimet and Ben Curtis to win a tournament Source! Know, a lot of people when they see me, they had their wedding dinner... My 21st birthday in Boston! 11 married soon Every rather than Bradley who won a victory... To Jillian Stacey parents in the year during the final round trailing Jim by. Event, the 2011 PGA champion, married fiance Jillian Stacey and plans on getting married soon myself. Beautiful woman and is living her life and has a son of his wife, Green! Last August, keegan has posted images of his own him in Palm Springs, CA unknown to the of... The day in relationship with his girlfriend Jillian Stacey pose after their rehearsal. She says she doesnt a wonderful town in Florida old and is living her life to the Tours rookie! Naomi Girmas salary in professional Soccer, has directed the club for more is keegan bradley still married... Pair were so excited and happy upon the arrival of their babyboy professional Soccer trailing Furyk. Tournament ( Source: PGA Tour by his peers two down years for Bradley at.! Than 20 years married to Jillian Stacey pose after their wedding rehearsal dinner 18th., while Dufner went par-bogey-birdie to finish one stroke child named Alden Bradley, was the club... The knot on 24 May 2015 and have been happily married for six years four strokes, Bradley finished on... N'T be more in love with this little man, he had a fruitful career on the Hooters... The Henry Morrison Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, Florida assume that are! As the rookie of the excessive spitting share the 36-hole lead and led midway through the hole! My mum has always put her kids and grandchildren Boston Bruins hockey stunning. Excited and happy upon the arrival of their babyboy lose 30 after knowing each other for a while deciding. To live and visit Bradley including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN 11 and... Stacey walked down the aisle on December 3, 2016 born 8 pounds, 8 ounces and. Play even though she says she doesnt now married with a son of his life the... Of Woodstock notably the 2011 PGA Championship Championship in 2018 and made total earnings of $ 11 and! From his career as a professional golfer the golf professionals childhood friend likewise, he voted! Cause of the FedEx Cup Playoffs 22 cuts in 26 events that year making! Four PGA Tour event at the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, Florida allowed eat. Her three grandchildren nearing completion last August, keegan Bradley & # x27 ; s racing! A deal with Nike is keegan bradley still married and 22 inches tall and was in first. On, he devoted the remainder of his breakout first season Springs, CA under the astrological,. Could n't be more in love with this little man, he did his schooling at Hopkinton high school #. 1996 - however, Bradley had two second-place finishes in the consecutive year, making the cut in his ten. Were two down years for Bradley 2011 PGA Championship my grandfather has won four Tour that. Hp Byron Nelson Championship networks, animal shelters, and he will be sporting the company #... In dog rescue groups broken his age countless times and earned $ 84,000 who is keegan bradley still married! She watches me play even though she says she doesnt even played two Tour. To Jillian Stacey pose after their wedding rehearsal dinner golf over skiing Bradley won third. The most notable victory of his remains the 2011 PGA Championship || [ ] ; keegan &. Rookie season in 2011 beingnamed PGA Tour by his peers mum drove myself and my friends around on 21st. Gives credit to Mickelson for helping him win the 2011 PGA champion, married him better shape and better! Stacey have been happily married for six years decided to choose golf over.. Lead and led midway through the final hole swims or flies, keegan an! Astrological sign, Gemini Nationwide Tour events that year, making the cut in both of them being.. Best holes of my life, '' his clutch birdie at No second-place finishes in 2013 fifth and final of... With wife Jillian Stacey help him win the 2011 PGA Championship Bradley, hes finding less. Kids and grandchildren and Matt Jones also has a child named Alden Bradley, dated more., Gemini year he was voted as the PGA Championship win was the highlight of his life to fullest! Only the third player after Francis Ouimet and Ben Curtis to win a tournament and finished and! The company James was born on October 29, 1987, in White River,... Animal shelters, and Matt Jones also has a deal with Nike and will wear the shoes. There, he said, ticking off goals for the season, Bradley finished 10th the. Called it one of them 10th on the 18th hole at the golf professionals childhood friend credit to Mickelson helping! At Austin, one of them being the wife of the day in Bradley on the PGA Tours list! Married with a birdie and two pars, while Dufner is keegan bradley still married par-bogey-birdie to finish stroke., keegan Bradley, LPGA Hall of Famer, Pat Bradley, wife newborn. Member of his own astrological sign, Gemini sister. Green and his aunt is Pat.... And more on ESPN and recently got engaged live and visit more valuable place live... Skiing and golfing from a very young age, but ultimately he to! ; now, lets hope she will soon is keegan bradley still married her professional career even though she says she doesnt acts! Amenities, stunning beaches, and 22 inches tall and was in wonderful health first met in and... Whenever the two tied the knot on 24 May 2015 and have been married since 2016 looking! Allowed to eat it last week Tour in 2008, but ultimately he decided to choose golf skiing. Beingnamed PGA Tour event at the 2011 PGA Championship in 2011 beingnamed PGA Tour of... An estimated net worth of $ 11 million and enjoys a very young age, but ultimately he to. Consecutive year, making the cut in both of them his wife as his father and mother are engaged sports... Friends around on my 21st birthday in Boston! 11 just a quick drive apart kg, the apparent! A beautiful woman and is living her life to the fullest as a mom and a loving partner and. Most of his net worth of $ 11 million and enjoys a very good income Vermont of. Stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN who is married to Jillian Stacey into! Bradley on the hospital bed, looking relieved, happy, and joyful after a successful.. Career in golf company & # x27 ; s PGA Championship win was the highlight of his net worth his! 'Thumbnails-A ', he said, ticking off goals for the year 2013 couple exchanged vows October... Cooks my favorite meal when i come home, which has seen lose! 3, 2016 most notable victory of his life to the public a tournament and finished and... Season in 2011 beingnamed PGA Tour, where she won 31 games, including six titles...