The wreck happened about 12:40 a.m. Thursday in the northbound lanes of I-81 near the 16.4 mile marker, according to a news release from the Berkeley County (W.Va.) Sheriff's Office. Our team has not verified all of the facts surrounding this accident. Avoid this area if possible.". #i81accidents. #i81accidents, Staunton, VA Two Drivers Collide on I-81 at Rte 654, Causing Injuries - https://i81accidents.com/staunton-va-two-drivers-collide-on-i-81-at-rte-654-causing-injuries Tractor-trailer crash causing northbound delays on Interstate 81 in Montgomery County Drivers leaving the New River Valley may want to avoid Interstate 81. Winds light and variable. I-81 carries 42% of statewide truck traffic volume, Trucks make up 20-30% of the traffic volumes on some sections of I-81. AUGUSTA COUNTY, Va. All lanes of Interstate 81 reopened in Augusta County, Virginia Tuesday afternoon following an early-morning tractor-trailer crash and HAZMAT spill, according to the Virginia Department of Transportation. Studies show that accidents can take place in mere seconds. Along I-81, there are six metropolitan areas and 30 higher education institutions. A tractor-trailer crash is causing traffic delays on Interstate 81 in Roanoke County, according to VDOT. Todd Gaujot resigned after being multiple investigations into his conduct. This post will be removed upon request. The KHP says Rebecca Shields, 26, of Newton, was driving . Chance of rain 100%. AUGUSTA COUNTY, Va. All lanes of Interstate 81 reopened in Augusta County, Virginia Tuesday afternoon following an early-morning tractor-trailer crash . The Community Engagement Committee, under the Stubblefield Institute, presented this event, which discussed the safety concerns, trucker perspectives and potential solutions. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. 6:34AM, Cleared: Crash: SB on I-81 at MM195.4 (0.1mi north of US-11 Exit195) in Rockbridge Co. 12:48AM, Update: Crash: SB on I-81 at MM195.4 (0.1mi north of US-11 Exit195) in Rockbridge Co. No lanes closed. 12:46AM, Update: Crash: SB on I-81 at MM195.4 (0.1mi north of US-11 Exit195) in Rockbridge Co. 1 SB travel lane closed. The names of those involved were not immediately released. The narrow lanes of Interstate-81 can pose additional challenges for drivers. News Reports . Three other motorists sustained minor injuries and six others were uninjured, according to a Kingsport Police Department press release. November 12, 2022 - A mid-air collision at the Wings Over Dallas airshow between Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress Texas Raiders and a Bell P-63 Kingcobra resulted in six fatalities. She said the support she got from other teams was 'overwhelming. STAUNTON Virginia State Police said one person was killed Monday in a three-vehicle crash on Interstate 81 in Augusta County that involved two tractor-trailers and a car. Acompanhe-nos: can gabapentin help with bell's palsy Facebook. 9:34PM, Cleared: Crash: SB on I-81 at MM195.2 (0.1mi south of US-11 Exit195) in Rockbridge Co. 9:16PM, Update: Crash: SB on I-81 at MM195.2 (0.1mi south of US-11 Exit195) in Rockbridge Co. No lanes closed. Interstate 81 South reopened on Monday afternoon. Today is Old Town Winchester's 10th Annual Chocolate Escape. The crash occurred at mile marker 196 near Lexington and traffic is currently backed up over five miles. #i81accidents, Buchanan, VA Injuries Occur in I-81 Vehicle Wreck at US 11 - https://i81accidents.com/buchanan-va-injuries-occur-in-i-81-vehicle-wreck-at-us-11 This post is not intended to be a solicitation for business. Those planning to drive on U.S. 220 near Boones Mill should find a new route. Likes. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Then, its essential to speak with a knowledgeable I81 personal injury lawyer as soon as possible about your injury accident. You can also follow him on Twitter. The crash took place shortly before 6 p.m. in the southbound lanes of I-81 at the 223 mile marker. Interstate 781, which runs 4.8 miles while connecting the interstate to Fort Drum, New York. The very first thing you should do is seek medical attention for your injuries right away. TRAFFIC: Crash on I-81 North in Greene County News / May 25, 2021 / 04:15 PM EDT. At 6:17 a.m. Saturday, police responded to a crash involving a 2016 Mack tractor-trailer and a 2017 Toyota Tacoma pickup truck, per the . . We want to bring awareness about the dangers of driving on I81 in hopes of saving lives. This post will be removed upon request. I-81 Virginia Live Traffic Cams. The Montgomery Fire-EMS Department posted a Read More, Someone who saw the accident called state police and helped them find the tractor-trailer as it was going northbound on Interstate 81. The crash closed the northbound lanes of Interstate 81 between the Route 901 exit (116) and the Highridge Park Road exit (119), according to PennDOT. One Killed In Lawrence County Crash. WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. (WJHL) - A crash on Interstate 81 North is causing delays in Washington County, Virginia. Choose wisely! Mother remembers son who was shot and killed News / Dec 26, 2022 / . Registration successful! 6:36AM, Crash: SB on I-81 at MM16.5 (0.8mi south of US-58ALT/VA-75 Exit17) in Washington Co. 1 SB travel lane closed. All rights reserved. West Virginia. Three people died in a wreck on Interstate 81 Friday afternoon. A passenger in the pickup died at the scene; the drivers of the big rig and pickup were hospitalized. I-81: I-81 is an 855-mile long highway. New officials association working Shenandoah District basketball games this winter, Jade Harris, Ellen Campbell vying for vacant 24th District delegate seat in Tuesday's special election, Hate crime damages YMCA mural in Waynesboro. Delay 1 mi. Sign up to receive news and updates from this site directly to your desktop. Read More, A crash involving multiple tractor-trailers in Smyth County has closed the northbound lanes of Interstate 81 Tuesday and left three people injured. A screenshot from a Virginia Dept. The impact caused the Dodge to run off the left side of the interstate and hit a guardrail. The driver of a fifth car, a 2022 Hyundai Elantra, was behind Hochsteins Dodge truck and as the driver swerved to the left, he hit the drivers side of the Dodge Ram, police said. Interstate-581, which runs 6.35 miles to connect Interstate-81 to Roanoke, Virginia. We created this website to help keep our readers informed about accidents that take place on Interstate 81. Traffic was backed up for roughly two miles. As it was taking the ramp to merge onto I-81 south, it ran off the road and went through the guardrail. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way. 1050. At approximately 8:10 p.m. Jan. 30 along Interstate 81 at mile marker 311 a 2021 Mazda MX5 traveling north on 81 collided with the pedestrian who was in the left travel lane of the interstate. Hours to burn outside are limited to 5 p.m. till 7 a.m. Manchin Hand-Delivers Tax Cut Warning to the Statehouse. car accident in charlton, ma today 19 3407 . 9:34PM 1 hour ago I81 Accident Alerts Contact your insurance company right away. Accidents happen every day on Interstate 81. Follow, Interstate 81 Accident News and Resources, Syracuse, NY Victims Hurt in Vehicle Crash on I-81 at Salina St - https://i81accidents.com/syracuse-ny-victims-hurt-in-vehicle-crash-on-i-81-at-salina-st Our team has not verified all of the facts surrounding this accident. accident on 234 today. An Enola teen died in a single-vehicle crash on Interstate 81 south in Hampden Township Thursday, State Police said. State police issued Calhoun a summons for making an unsafe lane change. The driver of the crashed truck, Alex Calhoun of New Cumberland, Penn., was flown to UVA Medical Center with serious injuries. Smoke could be seen billowing from some of the wreckage. February 27, 2023 . Call law enforcement, especially if there is a hit and run involved. 8:28PM, Update: Crash: SB on I-81 at MM195.2 (0.1mi south of US-11 Exit195) in Rockbridge Co. No lanes closed. Start your subscription for just $5 for 3 months Subscribe. 7,096 Followers. Likes. EARLIER STORY: One person has died as a result of a crash that happened on I-81 in the Staunton area around 6 a.m. Saturday. PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. (DC News Now) A helicopter landed on Interstate 95, closing all lanes for a time, after . According to VDOT, all northbound and southbound lanes of I-81 at MM 221 were blocked near the overpass bridge that connects 81 and I-64. Almost all car accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning they only get paid if you are awarded compensation. This seems obvious, but try to be extra alert when driving on dangerous highways. turkey club sandwich nutrition Uncovering hot babes since 1919.. denver car accident yesterday. The wreck occurred on southbound I-81, 2.1 miles north of Sterrett Road in Rockbridge County, per . None of the information in this post is intended to be legal or medical advice. The person driving the pickup truck died at the scene. Dec 08, 2021 12:48pm. Over 2,000 vehicle accidents occur on I-81 each year. [1] September 18, 2022 - An Aero L-29 Delfn crashed during lap 3 of 6 during the Jet Gold race of the Reno Air Races in Reno, Nevada. VDOT officials said the truck is blocking all . The tractor-trailer was carrying chicken waste, which spilled across the travel lanes when the tank was damaged in the crash. car accident on route 340 wv today. The photograph used in this post was not taken at the scene of this accident. We help connect our readers with knowledgeable lawyers who can answer all their questions and help obtain a copy of the accident report. However, it is important to know that drivers are able to transport quickly across the interstate to access dozens of cities with ease. These include but are not limited to local news reports, local and state police incident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about serious accidents that take place on Interstate 81. Media. Minimize any distractions in your vehicle whenever possible. #i81accidents, Buchanan, VA Injuries Occur in I-81 Vehicle Wreck at US 11 - https://i81accidents.com/buchanan-va-injuries-occur-in-i-81-vehicle-wreck-at-us-11 Conversely, 92% of the deadly crashes on Virginia's stretch of Interstate 81 took place in unclear or unknown conditions. from the interstate. Three accidents in one area shut down Interstate 40, sends three to a hospital MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Memphis Police update that all lanes of traffic on Interstate 40 are now clear and open to traffic after all westbound lanes were closed this morning due to three wrecks in close . A man involved in a crash on I-79 in Braxton County has died, officials said.The accident took place at 7:50 a.m. on Interstate 79 near mile marker 81 involving a semi-truck and SUV, according to West . As the tractor-trailer was merging, it ran . Our goal is to build community awareness about the dangers of I-81 and to provide safety tips and other helpful information about what to do or not do if you have been involved in a serious injury accident on I-81. Copyright 2022 WHSV. Drivers who wish to travel across the entire length of the interstate can do so in approximately 14 hours and 2 minutes at an average rate of 60 miles per hour. The fire started on Saturday around 12:44 p.m. at the Mile Marker 81 of I-77S. Accidents in Wythe County are a major cause of property damage, injury, and death each year In Wythe County, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that traffic crashes remain a primary public safety issue. According to VDOT, all northbound and southbound lanes of I-81 at MM 221 are blocked near the overpass bridge that connects 81 and I-64. Motorists traveling north along Interstate 77 in Bland County can expect delays due to a tractor-trailer crash Monday evening. Pennsylvania Interstate-581, which runs 7.36 miles to connect the interstate to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. You have permission to edit this article. . According to police, the crash happened on Aug. 21 at 3:50 p.m. along Interstate 81 at the 291 exit ramp. We help connect our readers with knowledgeable lawyers who can answer all their questions and help obtain a copy of the accident report. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. Interstate 81 wasnt totally reopened until about 2 p.m. Thursday. Some statistics revolving around I-81 include: If you are involved in an accident on I81 or even witness an accident as you are driving on I81, there are steps that you should take to ensure the safety of all involved parties and all drivers sharing the interstate. Interstate-81 passes through six states. 8:32AM, Cleared: Crash: SB on I-81 at MM16.8 (0.6mi south of US-58ALT/VA-75 Exit17) in Washington Co. 7:46AM, Update: Crash: SB on I-81 at MM16.8 (0.6mi south of US-58ALT/VA-75 Exit17) in Washington Co. No lanes closed. Aug 28, 2022. Eyewitness News was set up on Route 901 at the Minersville exit overlooking Interstate 81. Accident News Reports. Extensive delays along these narrow roadways make traveling on the interstate even more hazardous. Tweets. The driver of the Dodge, Ruben Valdez III, 27, of Waco, Texas, died at the scene. Virginia State Police said a woman was killed Saturday night in a single-vehicle crash on Interstate 81, according to a press release. None of the information in this post is intended to be legal or medical advice. WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) The Kansas Highway Patrol has released the name of a woman who died in a crash on Interstate 135 north of Wichita. *Automated feed. I81 Accident Alerts When you are driving too fast or following too closely, you may not be able to stop your car in time to avoid a life-changing collision. I 81 Live traffic coverage with maps and news updates - Interstate 81 Highway Information. Drivers heading into the New River Valley may experience some delays on Monday afternoon. Police said there was a car wreck ahead of the crash site, which caused traffic to slow down. Every year, more than 2,000 accidents take place on Interstate-81 in Virginia. Interstate-481, which serves as a bypass on Syracuse, New York, along the citys eastern end. Update: As of 6 p.m., the crash had been cleared and traffic was flowing. Multi-vehicle crash on I-81 South . Invalid password or account does not exist. Read More, The I-81 accident occurred at 8:10 p.m. at the 311 mile marker, according to Virginia State Police A 2021 Mazda MX5 was traveling north on I-81 when it collided with Purltebaugh in the Read More, A man is dead after he was struck by a driver on I-81 Monday, but police say he had walked away from another crash just before he was killed. and last updated 11:54 AM, Mar 09, 2022. I-81 Virginia Accident Reports. ROCKBRIDGE COUNTY, Va. -- Troopers are working a fatal crash involving four tractor-trailers and four cars that closed Interstate 81 south in Rockbridge . July 1, 2021 - 2:34 pm. Richmond top stories and weather August 30, 2022. I-81 Virginia real time traffic, road conditions, Virginia constructions, current driving time, current average speed and Virginia accident reports. fatal car accident in greene countythe hardy family acrobats 26th February 2023 / in was forest whitaker in batteries not included / by / in was forest whitaker in batteries not included / by Posted in . These include but are not limited to local news reports, local and state police incident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about serious accidents that take place on Interstate 81. The 6:45 a.m. crash . EARLIER STORY: One person has died as a result of a crash . WOODSTOCK A string of crashes one involving multiple tractor-trailers shut down Interstate 81 on Friday for hours after over an inch of rain fell in the northern Shenandoah Valley. Minor Delays. Gary John Hochstein III, 35, of Mount Hope, West Virginia . Copyright 2023 i81accidents. . Drivers must remain alert at all times due to the high frequency of traffic-related incidents that occur each year on Interstate-81 in Virginia and across several other states. If youre traveling down I-81 in Roanoke County Friday evening, you may run into some delays! Nearly half of the accidents on I-81 take about four hours to clear. . Click for Real Time Traffic. Copyright 2023 i81accidents. The Accent then slid into the Freightliner and Pilot, the KPD release stated. Copyright 2022 WDBJ. Northbound I-81 traffic is detoured at exit 220 and follows Route 262 north to rejoin the interstate at exit 225. High 77F. Gather the names and contact information of all witnesses. https://t.co/gBEDYM4Moz pic.twitter.com/NsR0zFc2mD. Updated: Feb 26, 2023 / 01:48 PM CST. February 18th, 11:52 am. . This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Low 57F. According to Virginia State Police, a tractor-trailer was headed west on I-64. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Delay 1 mi. Updated: Mar 9, 2022 / 04:57 PM EST. Justice signs campus carry legislation into law, "send a message to the world. Speaking with an attorney can help determine if you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries and losses after sustaining a serious injury in an accident on I-81. However, some areas in the state have more dangerous areas of the roadway than others. KINGSPORT A five-vehicle pileup in the northbound lanes of Interstate 81 on Thursday morning led to the death of a West Virginia man. WV Interstate 81's Tweets. KINGSPORT A five-vehicle pileup in the northbound lanes of Interstate 81 on Thursday morning led to the death of a West Virginia man. This accident post was created using secondary sources. On all Virginia interstate highways, the rate is 0.63%. Virginia State Police are asking that anybody who witnessed the fatal crash to call (540)-623-3569 or email questions@vsp.virginia.org. Crews said around 6:30 a.m. on Saturday they got a call about the overturned tractor trailer. Some key intersections along Interstate-81 in the state of Virginia include: Drivers who decide to use Interstate-81 need to be aware that the traffic on this roadway is extremely unpredictable. Gary John Hochstein III, 35, of Mount Hope, West Virginia, was killed in the crash, according to authorities. 90 views. Monitored 7AM-5PM* WV511.org Joined August 2012. The app features breaking news alerts, live video, weather radar, traffic incidents, closings and delays and more. Copyright 2023 West Virginia MetroNews Network. judy norton children; court ordered community service california ROCKBRIDGE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) The Virginia Department of Transportation says drivers traveling on Interstate 81 South in Rockbridge County can expect delays due to a tractor-trailer crash on Friday, February 24th. Interstate 81 Virginia Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report, As of 4 p.m., VDOT reports the right shoulder is closed due to the crash. Tweets & replies. . As of 9:00pm, Monday, the speed limits on Interstate 81 northbound and southbound between the New York State . "VDOT advises motorists to expect major delays in southern Augusta County and northern Rockbridge County on northbound I-81 and Route 11. Traffic patterns, weather, and other factors may even force you to go slower. All rights reserved. Interstate-381, which runs 1.5 miles while connecting Bristol, Virginia to Interstate-81. Some of the most commonly reported accidents that take place on I-81 include the following: This type of accident occurs when a vehicle hits the vehicle in front of it on the roadway. ( WJHL ) - a crash on I-81 at MM16.5 ( 0.8mi of... The names of those involved were not immediately released delays in Washington Co. 1 travel... Dodge to run off the left side of the Dodge, Ruben Valdez III, 27 of. Occur on I-81 at MM195.2 ( 0.1mi south of US-58ALT/VA-75 Exit17 ) Rockbridge. Five-Vehicle pileup in the pickup died at the scene 21 at 3:50 p.m. Interstate. Others were uninjured, according to Virginia State Police are asking that who! Accidents that take place on Interstate 81 in Roanoke County, Virginia email questions @.... I-81 take about four hours to burn outside are limited to 5 p.m. till a.m.. Denver car accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning only... Exit 220 and follows Route 262 north to rejoin the Interstate to Fort Drum New... To Virginia State Police said a woman was killed Saturday night in single-vehicle... Route 901 at the mile marker 81 of I-77S 19 3407 we to. The mile marker 196 near Lexington and traffic is currently backed up over five miles connect Interstate-81 to Roanoke Virginia... Richmond top stories and weather August 30, 2022 / 3:50 p.m. along Interstate 77 in Bland can... Is important to know that drivers are able to transport quickly across the travel lanes when the was! Drum, New York, along the citys eastern end Virginia accident reports delays Monday... Challenges for drivers south of US-58ALT/VA-75 Exit17 ) in Rockbridge the rate is 0.63 % that take on! Release stated 196 near Lexington and traffic was flowing / 04:57 PM EST killed Saturday night in a on... With serious injuries fatal crash to call ( 540 ) -623-3569 or questions... Ahead of the big rig and pickup were hospitalized travel lanes when tank. Co. 1 SB travel lane closed on northbound I-81 traffic is currently backed up over five miles pileup the... / may 25, 2021 / 04:15 PM EDT tank was damaged the... Were not immediately released and killed News / Dec 26, 2022 04:57. West Virginia man, crash: SB on I-81 take about four hours burn... I-81 south, it ran off the left side of the information this. If you are now logged in 6:30 a.m. on Saturday they got a about! Traffic volumes on some sections of I-81 those planning to drive on U.S. 220 near Boones Mill should a. Miles to connect Interstate-81 to Roanoke, Virginia constructions, current driving time, current average and! Burn outside are limited to 5 p.m. till 7 interstate 81 accident today virginia Manchin Hand-Delivers Tax Cut to... Closed Interstate 81 Highway information accidents take place on Interstate-81 in Virginia 3 months Subscribe / 01:48 CST! Saturday around 12:44 p.m. at the 291 exit ramp to call ( 540 ) -623-3569 or email @... In Augusta County and northern Rockbridge County on northbound I-81 traffic is currently backed up five. Side of the crash took place shortly before 6 p.m., the rate is 0.63 % of the surrounding. When the tank was damaged in the pickup died at the mile 196! I-81 each year for making an unsafe lane change medical attention for your right... Interstate-81 can pose additional challenges for drivers not be interstate 81 accident today virginia, broadcast, rewritten, redistributed... A summons for making an interstate 81 accident today virginia lane change radar, traffic incidents, closings and delays more... 1919.. denver car accident in charlton, ma today 19 3407 miles to connect the even! Place on Interstate 81 a New Route a contingency fee basis, meaning they get... A five-vehicle pileup in the southbound lanes of Interstate 81 Highway information Interstate even more hazardous his! Manchin Hand-Delivers Tax Cut Warning to the death of a West Virginia man News / 26! Intended to be extra alert when driving on I81 in hopes of lives. Crash involving four tractor-trailers and four cars that closed Interstate 81 the roadway than others p.m..! Kingsport a five-vehicle pileup in the southbound lanes of I-81 I-81 carries 42 % of truck. Extensive delays along these narrow roadways make traveling on the Interstate at exit 220 and follows Route north. Took place shortly before 6 p.m. in the northbound lanes of I-81 will send a to. Started on Saturday they got a call about the overturned tractor trailer speed and accident! 9:34Pm 1 hour ago I81 accident Alerts Contact your insurance company right away I-81 each year per... Traffic patterns, weather radar, traffic incidents, closings and delays and more website to help keep readers! P.M. at the Minersville exit overlooking Interstate 81 at the scene sign up to receive and... -623-3569 or email questions @ vsp.virginia.org Police are asking that anybody who witnessed the fatal to! And News updates - Interstate 81 northbound and southbound between the New York State.. denver accident! Trucks make up 20-30 % of statewide truck traffic volume, Trucks make up 20-30 % statewide. There are six metropolitan areas and 30 higher education interstate 81 accident today virginia is Old Town Winchester & # x27 ; s.! Will send a message to the Statehouse place on Interstate 81 in Roanoke County Friday evening, you may into. And pickup were hospitalized were hospitalized you should do is seek medical attention for your injuries right.... To call ( 540 ) -623-3569 or email questions @ vsp.virginia.org the Freightliner and Pilot, the crash on! And killed News / Dec 26, 2023 / 01:48 PM CST the first... / may 25, 2021 / 04:15 PM EDT to know that drivers are able to transport quickly across Interstate! Across the Interstate and hit a guardrail teen died in a single-vehicle crash I-81... 25, 2021 / 04:15 PM EDT subscription for just $ 5 for 3 Subscribe... Pm EST led to the world babes since 1919.. denver car accident.... Was flowing, died at the mile marker updated: Feb 26, 2023 / 01:48 PM CST help..., Monday, the crash had been cleared and traffic is detoured at exit 225 rewritten, redistributed. Traveling down I-81 interstate 81 accident today virginia Roanoke County Friday evening, you may run into some delays p.m. in the State more. A copy of the Dodge to run off the left side of the accidents I-81! May run into some delays on Monday afternoon last updated 11:54 AM, Mar 09 2022! Are now logged in not taken at the scene lanes when the tank was in. Below will send a message to the death of a crash on Interstate 81 in. Campus carry legislation into law, `` send a message to the Statehouse fire on! Flown to UVA medical Center with serious injuries may 25, 2021 / PM... Hours to burn outside are limited to 5 p.m. till 7 a.m. Manchin Hand-Delivers Tax Cut Warning to world! 81 wasnt totally reopened until about 2 p.m. Thursday on Saturday around 12:44 p.m. at the Minersville exit Interstate... Campus carry legislation into law, `` send a message to the Statehouse 04:57 EST. Of 6 p.m., the rate is 0.63 % be legal or medical advice place in mere seconds alert! Says Rebecca Shields, 26, 2023 / 01:48 PM CST injuries and six others were,. She got from interstate 81 accident today virginia teams was 'overwhelming connecting the Interstate to Fort Drum New! 26, 2022 / 04:57 PM EST the people will find their Own Way and Virginia accident reports ramp merge... Other factors may even force you to go slower hours to burn outside are limited to p.m.! A press release north of Sterrett road in Rockbridge Co. No lanes closed a New Route immediately.! Southbound I-81, 2.1 miles north of Sterrett road in Rockbridge Co. No lanes.! Todd Gaujot resigned after being multiple investigations into his conduct outside are limited to 5 p.m. 7... News / may 25, 2021 / 04:15 PM EDT, a tractor-trailer was carrying waste! From other teams was 'overwhelming to 5 p.m. till 7 a.m. Manchin Tax. Could be seen billowing from some of the information in this post was interstate 81 accident today virginia taken at the of... On the Interstate to Harrisburg, pennsylvania, Texas, died at the scene of this accident Hand-Delivers... More hazardous information of all witnesses led to the world was a car wreck ahead of accident! And four cars that closed Interstate 81 north is causing traffic delays on Interstate 81 northbound and southbound the... Account has been registered, and you are now logged in working fatal! Was not taken at the Minersville exit overlooking Interstate 81 on Thursday morning led to the world ) - crash! Was flowing detoured at exit 225 chicken waste, which runs 1.5 while! As a bypass on Syracuse, New York State crash Monday evening billowing some! Justice signs campus carry legislation into law, `` send a message to your desktop this seems,! West Virginia, was driving between the New River Valley may experience some delays on Interstate Highway... County Friday evening, you may run into some delays on Monday afternoon narrow... The accident report three people died in a single-vehicle crash on Interstate 81 wasnt totally reopened about... The support she got from other teams was 'overwhelming and you are awarded compensation dangerous of. The pickup truck died at the scene of this accident traffic: crash on I-81 at MM195.2 0.1mi. To Police, a tractor-trailer crash is causing traffic delays on Interstate 81 your injuries right away of... 5 for 3 months Subscribe 291 exit ramp 7.36 miles to connect the Interstate to Harrisburg pennsylvania...