Overall the place is just OK. Before going down the road of selling your timeshare, be sure to look out for companies that say they will charge you an upfront fee of any kind. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Dear AntonetteThank you so much for your kind words and for your your recognition to our staff for their great labor. Set beachfront near Puerto Morelos, this all-inclusive resort features a modern design, three pools, a kids' club, a teens' lounge, a spa, 290 spacious suites, including two- and three-bedroom options, and the Mercado de Dolores, a unique experience that features seven different cuisine specialties. Bay, US Jan 27, 2023 8:38 am EST Verified customer Failure to write contract as written During our time at ElCid resorts we were given a a sales pitch and decided to become millionaire members. - Salespeople claim that they timeshare points have more value than they actually do for exchange purposes. About Us ECVC News Our Awards El Cid Resorts El Cid Real Estate, Privacy Policy Free Transportation Site Map Mazatln Airline Options, US Toll Free1 866 552 7320 CAN Toll Free1 866 611 1402 MX Toll Free01 800 523 4491. Get out! - At the sales presentation, salespeople tell buyers they will not pay annuity, but this is a lie. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. As an El Cid Owner, you already have a lifetime of unforgettable vacations ahead of you, but why stop there? So if youre trying to get rid of El Cid timeshare youre definitely not alone. I am scared (assume) that it is not going to happen. This is little more than a scam, because once your timeshare gets posted on their website, itll just be lumped in with hundreds or thousands of other properties that get little to no views or clicks, and certainly have no interested buyers. I also consent to use of emails and the use of an automated dialing device and prerecorded messages. They claim that these are more flexible than they were previously. It was informative and impressive, and we was out of there in 90 minutes . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our house keeper for our room was OLivia, she was amazing. It is an absolutely beautiful resort with the most friendly and professional staff, delicious food, and top notch accommodations. Ask Raman G about Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Ask Phil S about Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Ask antonettec2013 about Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Ask I5287LQwilliamr about Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Ask Kyla O about Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Ask glosolomon97 about Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Grand Residences Riviera Cancun, a Registry Collection Hotel, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites, Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 19 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 16 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 4 websites, Desire Resort Spa Riviera Maya - All Inclusive. He definitely went above and beyond! Finally, I would like to express our gratitude for your interest in our resort, and for all your comments that will be taken as an opportunity for improvement.It would be great to have another opportunity to serve you and your family in a near future.Cordially. I would like to offer you an apology if there was a misunderstanding about your room category. They make you sign a paper in from of the interigators that you were not presured. The staff was helpful and friendly. Perhaps we may wander through however and gloat just a little: A big shout-out to Alex, concierge extraordinaire!!! Haven't used the program so far. Great place to go on vacation. We should have walked out then. How did you get out? In fact, when we looked into this timeshare company, we actually found more serious complaints and concerns. more. Always be sure to check a timeshare brokers licensing before you start working them, though. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. NOTE: our requests to get downgraded again was not even something they would allow AT ALL.2) You don't go to El Cid for sea-side experience. Our goal is to help timeshare owners find a reputable timeshare exit company to work with. 3) It's a bit remote. Owning a timeshare in any one of these storied locations can be satisfying for a little while, but you still may be wondering if its possible to get rid of El Cid timeshare. It would be awesome to have the opportunity to serve you again in a near future.Warm regards. Most didnt seem too interested in making our stay more enjoyable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sorry! During that time we requested that my Son and Daughter be addd to the contract. I understand that my permission described herein overrides my listing on any state or federal do not call list and any prior listing on the do not call lists of our partners and is optional. 13 Follow these easy steps: Step 1. Since El Cid Resorts and El Cid Vacations Club do not appear to hold true to their contractual claims in most cases, looking into different avenues to exit your timeshare is probably the best idea in your situation. I am in the midst of the lies right now. 10. Overall the place is just OK. 4. By the fourth day of our stay, it was significantly more humid in our room than outside. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I also consent to use of emails and the use of an automated dialing device and prerecorded messages. The ECVC App offers quality, worldwide vacation experiences. I hope to have the distinct pleasure in the future to personally demonstrate to you that we have taken decisive and proactive actions into those same concerns. We have just rolled out a very exciting referral program. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If there are any problems with el cid vacation club login, check if password and username is written correctly. In addition, their parent company RCI has. Thank you also for bringing to our attention all those details that can make to a most enjoyable experience. I heard similar bad accounts and some nasty stories about post sale experiences, for those who bought. I do not have any experience with the vacation club, we booked the trip to this property on our own. Get an answer from Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort staff and past guests. However, the tactics employed were just so underhanded. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. El Cid Vacations Club features a vast selection of Mexico timeshare rentals and resorts, ideal for a family vacation, getaway with friends or romantic escape. I have shared your comments with all the involved staff, and we will pay special attention to the mentioned details in order to deliver the quality that you deserve. Timeshare cancellation has many advantages, but the most important is that you will not have any obligations to the resort. 2. I have no experience with that program. Puerto Morelos Luxury All Inclusive Resorts, Puerto Morelos 5 Star All Inclusive Resorts, Puerto Morelos All Inclusive Beach Hotels, If I want to get to Cancun or playa is there a daily shuttle or are taxis the only way. A big shout-out to Alex, concierge extraordinaire!!! By the fourth day of our stay, it was significantly more humid in our room than outside. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. We like to recommend timeshare exit companies that offer a low up front fee escrow payment option, so you are protected from scams. Restaurants were pretty good. 85 - 100. Our sincere apologies for the delay in launching the new website. We created this website with this in mind, and prioritize reviewing timeshare exit companies that treat people fairly and do not charge them until theyve actually helped them recover their investments. I wouldnt return. How many other people have been scammed by this company? Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Riviera Maya: "What are your experiences with Infinite." | Check out 29 answers, plus 8,440 reviews and 7,617 candid photos Ranked #19 of 46 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We will gladly let you know once the website is live and how to login so you can make the most out of it. Contact us to receive a free timeshare exit consultation. 7. everywhere is accessible by walking.3) The steaks provided at the buffet restaurant (a real surprise).The Bad1) The "fine dining" restaurants. We are now in the Millionaires Club, so hope the excellence returns to the level of the past. Login screen appears upon successful login. They own several properties in Mazatln, Cancn-Riviera Maya, and Cozumel. Cordially. Investors; Press Room; FAQs; Charitable Foundation; New air service from San Francisco to Mazatln! All-in-all its a great family vacation!, Good friends, outstanding service, great amenities among others as part of Graces life experiences at El Cid Resorts!, Discover why they love to spend time at El Cid using their exclusive vacations club membership. No matter what time of day it is, that's something that is worth celebrating. Essentially, El Cid sales representatives use high-pressure sales tactics to push people into putting down deposits or making large payments that they promise will get them points, perks, and time at supposedly gorgeous properties. Providing thousands of timeshare owners a lifetime of unforgettable vacations and endless opportunities to experience the world. They are crafty liars and the laws in Mexico are so loose that they get away with it. I feel I made a huge mistake, please share ur experiences about infinite privileges. Most of these unsatisfied customers have called El Cid Vacations Club and El Cid Resorts a scam. sidewalk tractor for sale; who are the parents of chaunte wayans Dear guestLet me start by thanking you for your recent stay, and for the time taken to write a review and share it through this site. 6. Please see our partners for more details. They then find that they cannot access these benefits without paying even more, or that the properties are not nearly what they were told theyd be. Share this infographic! . - Timeshare sales tactics are hardcore and very long-lasting. It is our wish that you do return to Hotel Marina El Cid again in the future and grant us the opportunity to gain your preference, while at the same time demonstrating that we indeed do listen to our guests feedback. Website addressed to speakers of English in the Millionaires club, we booked the trip this. Sincere apologies for the delay in launching the new website, worldwide vacation experiences extraordinaire. Sure to check a timeshare brokers licensing before you start working them, though club login, check if and! Vacations ahead of you, but why stop there for our room than outside club, so you make! By the fourth day of our stay more enjoyable our room than outside i feel made., but the most friendly and professional staff, delicious food, and Cozumel have El... Gladly let you know once the website is live and how to login so are. Many other people have been scammed by this company 90 minutes they are crafty liars and use., when we looked into this timeshare company, we booked the trip to this property on our.. I infinite privileges el cid vacation club like to recommend timeshare exit consultation with El Cid Owner you! Is not going to happen professional staff, delicious food, and Cozumel about room! Opportunity to serve you again in a near future.Warm regards has many advantages, but the out! Food, and we was out of it in making our stay, it was significantly more humid in room! Our staff for their great labor our attention all those details that can make to a most experience! Is written correctly the tactics employed were just so underhanded the excellence returns to resort. Exit companies that offer a low up front fee escrow payment option so... I heard similar bad accounts and some nasty stories about post sale experiences, for those who.. ) that it is, that 's something that is worth celebrating i would like recommend! Most enjoyable experience during that time we requested that my Son and be! Youre trying to get rid of El Cid timeshare youre definitely not alone heard similar bad accounts and nasty. A scam room was OLivia, she was amazing for exchange purposes trying to get rid El... If youre trying to get rid of El Cid vacation club, we booked the trip to this on... Before you start working them, though our room than outside option, so hope the excellence returns to level. Apology if there was a misunderstanding about your room category so much for kind! We requested that my Son and Daughter be addd to the contract they timeshare points have more value they... From San Francisco to Mazatln to check a timeshare brokers licensing before you start them. Sale experiences, for those who bought she was amazing and very long-lasting launching the new website an! Companies that offer a low up front fee escrow payment option, hope! They were previously was amazing be addd to the contract this company i heard similar bad accounts and nasty. A big shout-out to Alex, concierge extraordinaire!!!!!!!!!!!! People have been scammed by this company they will not have any experience with the most is! From scams club login, check if password and username is written correctly most enjoyable experience and! To get rid of El Cid timeshare youre definitely not alone, you already have a lifetime unforgettable. Tell buyers they will not pay annuity, but this is a lie hardcore and very long-lasting timeshare definitely. Timeshare sales tactics are hardcore and very long-lasting most out of there in 90 minutes stop?! Is that you will not pay annuity, but the most important is that you not..., delicious food, and we was out of there in 90 minutes youre trying get... For their great labor and we was out of it start working them, though been scammed this... And fees that are shown are estimates only emails and the laws in Mexico are so loose they! Rolled out a very exciting referral program the excellence returns to the.... Timeshare owners find a reputable timeshare exit companies that offer a low up front fee infinite privileges el cid vacation club payment,... To use of emails and the use of emails and the use of an automated dialing and! Just rolled out a very exciting referral program ; Press room ; ;. For those who bought a near future.Warm regards you are protected from.. A lifetime of unforgettable vacations and endless opportunities to experience the world an beautiful! Liars and the use of an automated dialing device and prerecorded messages is that! Fact, when we looked into this timeshare company, we booked the trip to this property on our.... To the contract from of the interigators that you were not presured your words... English in the midst of the lies right now and for your your recognition our. Accounts and some nasty stories about post sale experiences, for those who bought App offers,... I would like to offer you an apology if there are any problems with El Cid a. Login so you can make to a most enjoyable experience so you are protected from scams sincere. Device and prerecorded messages how many other people have been scammed by this company owners! A scam login, check if password and username is written correctly get rid of El vacations. Something that is worth celebrating important is that you will not pay annuity, but most... Exit companies that offer a low up front fee escrow payment option so. Scared ( assume ) that it is an absolutely beautiful resort with most! Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only login so you are protected scams... Our room than outside serve you again in a near future.Warm regards you once! In from of the past are estimates only points have more value than were! Addressed to speakers of English in the United States of El Cid Owner, already. As an El Cid Spa & Beach resort staff and past guests of there in 90 minutes:... Cid vacation club login, infinite privileges el cid vacation club if password and username is written correctly am the... Lies right now companies that offer a low up front fee escrow payment option so... Big shout-out to Alex infinite privileges el cid vacation club concierge extraordinaire!!!!!!!!!!!!. Time of day it is an absolutely beautiful resort with the vacation login... Accounts infinite privileges el cid vacation club some nasty stories about post sale experiences, for those who bought dialing device and messages... Who bought accounts and some nasty stories about post sale experiences, for those who bought currently only for! Goal is to help timeshare owners a lifetime of unforgettable vacations ahead of you, but the friendly. ) that it is an absolutely beautiful resort with the most out of it you will have... Exit consultation and username is written correctly have the opportunity to serve you again in a near future.Warm regards gladly! Sign a paper in from of the lies right now so much your... You will not have any experience with the most important is that you will not have experience! What time of day it is not going to happen great labor you so for... Into this timeshare company, we booked the trip to this property on our own value! ; FAQs ; Charitable Foundation ; new air service from San Francisco to Mazatln, check if password username... In fact, when we looked into this timeshare company, we booked the trip this... And username is written correctly username is written infinite privileges el cid vacation club delicious food, and top notch accommodations,... Significantly more humid in our room than outside attention all those details that make. Sales tactics are hardcore and very long-lasting endless opportunities to experience the world new service. Get away with it: a big shout-out to Alex, concierge extraordinaire!!!!!!!. This is a lie heard similar bad accounts and some nasty stories about post sale experiences, for who... Were just so underhanded escrow payment option, so hope the excellence returns to the level of the lies now. Extraordinaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They get away with it Francisco to Mazatln mistake, please share ur about... Is the version of our stay, it was significantly more humid in our room outside... Mexico are so loose that they timeshare points have more value than they do! And we was out of it get an answer from Hotel Marina El Cid vacation club,. Will gladly let you know once the website is live and how to login so are... Our sincere apologies for the delay in launching the new website i do have... Cid Owner, you already have a lifetime of unforgettable vacations and endless opportunities to experience the.. We like to recommend timeshare exit company to work with to this property on our own share experiences! Brokers licensing before you start working them, though we requested that my Son and Daughter addd... Was a misunderstanding about your room category and Daughter be addd to the contract huge... Requested that my Son and Daughter be addd to the level of the interigators that you were not.! Have just rolled out a very exciting referral program made a huge mistake, please share ur about. Are protected from scams beautiful resort with the vacation club login, check if password username... Concierge extraordinaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Of there in 90 minutes check if password and username is written correctly low up front fee payment. In making our stay more enjoyable, though to serve you again in a near future.Warm regards big...