[4] He spent fifteen months as a West Ham player, scoring the winner on his debut against Sheffield Wednesday,[35] without reaching the same form he had at Arsenal. "I speak to my missus every day and its going to be a test," he said. They got divorced after Wright was caught cheating several times on Deborah. According to Legend: Match of the Day and watching football was all I lived for. He has Lola and Roxanne with his current wife. In response to X Factor star Myles Stephenson, 28, who was lamenting that he found it difficult to know if potential love interests like him for him or for his status, Ian said: "You have to go to places that are more obscure, you cant be going to places where the girls all like your music. We fell in love" Wright was a presenter on Channel 5's early evening magazine programme Live from Studio Five, from its launch in September 2009, to August 2010. Ian, 56, has been married to wife Nancy Hallam since 2011. . In 2016 Wright wrote a new and updated version of his autobiography entitled A Life in Football, published by Constable. Roman confessed to Ian he had a plastic toy of him which hed signed for him when his Dad Martin, from Spandau Ballet, appeared on Ians show when Roman was about seven years old. ", "Watch Ian Wright: Nothing to something on ITV4 | Football - ITV Sport", "Sydney Pigden, inspirational teacher obituary", "The stories behind 12 great Premier League scouting jobs", "Crystal Palace | Club | Palace Legends | Palace Legends | Ian Wright", "1988/89 revisited Crystal Palace FC Supporters' Website The Holmesdale Online", "English League Leading Goalscorers 18892007", "Seven classic Nike football billboards: Eric Cantona, Arsenal, Paolo Maldini", "Van Persie scores against 17 Premier League opponents in one season to match record set by Arsenal legend Ian Wright", "GGM 22: Wright breaks Bastin's goals record", "Games played by Ian Wright in 1997/1998", "Arsenal v Chelsea A League Cup record | News Archive | News", "San Marino 1-7 England 1993: Where are they now? However, the handsome 56 year old will not be looking for love while sleeping under the stars because he is a taken man; he has been married to wife Nancy Hallam since 2011. [50] It had been over two years since Wright had made his previous England appearance in October 1994. has started and fan favourite Ian Wright looks set to stay for the long haul. Thursday, 2nd March 2023See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. Suffice to say, it was the cell experience that gave Wright the shot he needed for success. Ian has eight children in total; four sons and four daughters, by three women. Nancy Hallam was born in England. [56] He made his final international appearance, a month later, in a friendly against the Czech Republic at Wembley. He was the teacher who changed Ian Wright 's life, the man who taught him the secret of a perfect goal. There is a Nancy Hallam on Instagram, but the account is private so its unconfirmed whether this is Ians wife or not. [4] Known for his speed, agility, finishing and aggression,[5] he played 581 league games, scoring 287 goals for seven clubs in Scotland and England, while also earning 33 caps for the England national team, and scoring nine international goals. [93] In 1997 he starred in Nike's "Park Life" commercial (set to the tune "Parklife" by Blur) where a group of pub league players playing amateur football at Hackney Marshes in east London are suddenly joined by top Premier League footballers, including Wright, Cantona, David Seaman and Robbie Fowler. [76], In February 2021, it was announced that Wright would be hosting a new prime time game show for ITV called Moneyball. Meet Your 2019 Celebrity Campmates! Moving on Wright got married to his first wife called Deborah. It is also unknown if Nancy Hallam has siblings or if she is an only child. In August 2013, he joined Kelly Cates as the Sunday co-presenter on BBC Radio 5's 606 football phone-in programme. Hell always be with me.. The couple share daughters Roxanne and Lola. [33][4][34] As of the 201617 season[update], he is Arsenal's second highest goalscorer of all time, behind Thierry Henry who broke his record in 2005. According to a 2018 report from The Express, Ian described his wife as "the perfect woman.". In 2010 Wright joined Absolute Radio, hosting Rock 'N' Roll Football, post match analysis and chat on Saturdays from 5 till 7. Something went wrong, please try again later. What do we know about his personal life? [16] He played a major part in the club's success during the 1990s, winning an FA Cup and League Cup double in 1993;[16] scoring in both the FA Cup Final itself and the replay against Sheffield Wednesday. [12], From being a teenager, until the age of 21, Wright played for Bermondsey-based amateur Sunday league club Ten-em-Bee (a club his sons Brett and Shaun also later played for). Nancy Hallam is the gorgeous wife of the Arsenal legend Ian Wright. Together they had two children, a son, Stacey, and a daughter, Bobbi. And Ian also adopted Sharons son, Brett. Read our, {{#verifyErrors}} {{message}} {{/verifyErrors}} {{^verifyErrors}} {{message}} {{/verifyErrors}}. [42], Taylor, who became England manager after the 1990 World Cup in Italy[44] and remained in charge for 38 matches,[44] only handed Wright nine starts and seven substitute appearances. [17], Wright scored 117 goals in 253 starts and 24 substitute appearances over six seasons for The Eagles in all competitions,[4] making him the club's record post-war goalscorer[17] and third on the all-time list. LifeBogger presents the Full Story of a Football legend best known by the nickname Wrighty. Nancy Hallams nationality is English. Ian has another daughter named Coco who was born in 2006 but plays no part in her or her mothers life. [70], Wright appeared as a "celebrity hijacker" in the television series Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack. He and Deborah appeared on TV show This Is Your Life and they stayed together for almost 10 years. One star sign hopes to regain harmony in the workplace, while another should start looking after their own interests. She was held at knifepoint by masked thugs threatening to mutilate her children . For Biography starters, Ian Edward Wright was born on the 3rd day of November 1963 at Woolwich in London, England. Wright didnt get along well with his stepfather and was specifically hated for exuding confidence in an extroverted manner. I wanted to get married just once and never planned to have so many children in so many different circumstances.. [59], In March 2007, Wright was appointed Director of football strategy of Isthmian League team, Ashford Town, (now reformed as Ashford United) with him taking his place on the board of directors,[60] following his purchase of a stake in the club. [28] However this was equalled by Robin van Persie in 2012. "My third son is Brett. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. If theres ever been a time in my life I wish I could change, that would be it.". I wanted to get married just once and never planned to have so many children in so many different circumstances.. . This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our . We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. In an interview with The Sun shortly after the raid Ian revealed: It was not even dark outside, so Nancy felt safe answering. Ant Mcpartlin: Is Holly Willoughby joining I'm a Celeb hosts? He also showed Ian his Arsenal tattoo on his leg, with Myles calling it his "super fan moment". The controversial US oil plan explained, Watch: Moment teenager smashes into lorry during 100mph police chase, London Bridge overcrowding: Give TfL control of Southeastern trains. [citation needed] Despite Wright's goalscoring feats, the highest number of games he started for England consecutively was threesomething he only did twice. Lets take a look. He first settled for Bermondsey-based Sunday league club Ten-em-Bee and thereafter committed to semi-professional Greenwich Borough in 1985. My third son is Brett. Then a footballer with Crystal Palace, I'm A Celebrity. The former Arsenal and Crystal Palace player married his first wife, Deborah, in Mauritius in 1993. However, things didnt work out between the pair and they divorced in 2004. More info. However, during Channon's England career, which spanned the years 19721977, England failed to qualify for either of these tournaments, while during Wright's they qualified for two European Championships and one World Cup. You can check Nancy Hallams Instagram here, she goes by the nickname @nancyhallam. Appearing alongside football players from around the world, including Ronaldo, Eric Cantona, Lus Figo, Patrick Kluivert, Paolo Maldini and Jorge Campos, they defend "the beautiful game" against a team of demonic warriors, which culminates with Cantona striking the ball and destroying evil. First Wife of the legendary footballer, Ian Wright. And then he shares two daughters with Nancy. Upon leaving school at the age of 16, the relentless youngster got himself trained in bricklaying and plastering while considering his options in football. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Nike slogan which appeared on billboards throughout England in the mid 1990s. Nancy and Ian met in the pub The Cow in Notting Hill and quickly hit it off. [31] He scored his final goal for the club on 6 January 1998 in a League Cup quarter-final victory against West Ham United at the Boleyn Ground. [110] On 21 April 2022, Wright was inducted into the Premier League Hall of Fame.[111]. Nancy and Ian married in 2011 and have two children together. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. [15] Having impressed then-manager Steve Coppell,[4] he signed a professional contract for Crystal Palace in August 1985, just three months short of his 22nd birthday, the agreed fee being a set of weightlifting equipment. [77], Wright appears in the Apple TV+ series Ted Lasso, alongside Seema Jaswal as the co-host of the fictional sports show, "Forza Love of the Game. Wright met Sharon at a time she already had a son called Shaun. During an interview on the True Geordie podcast, Ian Wright opened up about the relationship between his best friend and estranged sister Dionne. But how many kids does Ian Wright have? It is unknown who her parents are. When they caught up with me I went to Chelmsford prison for 14 days. We take a closer look at the former England player's love life. Jacqueline Jossa arrives back at the Versace hotel with her husband Dan Osborne, Jacqueline Jossa crowned queen of the jungle, Andy Whyment hugs Jacqueline Jossa at the moment she is announced the winner, Ian Wright was less than impressed to receive six stars out of 12, Jacqueline Jossa opened up about her proposal, Andrew Maxwell faces a camel during the Ark of Agony, Ian Wright looks annoyed after Andrew dodges the washing up, The campmates were pleased to receive their care packages, Contraband: Ian Wright was thrilled with the smuggled corn, Andrew Whyment and the other stars traversed a cliff face, Bushtucker Trial, Jungle Love Island - James Haskell and Roman Kemp, Bushtucker Trial, Jungle Love Island - Cliff Parisi, Adele Roberts, James Haskell, Ian Wright, Caitlyn Jenner, Andrew Maxwell, Jacqueline Jossa and Roman Kemp, Bushtucker Trial, Jungle Love Island - Cliff Parisi and Adele Roberts, Bushtucker Trial, The Pest Office - Ian Wright, Bushtucker Trial, The Pest Office - Caitlyn Jenner, Andrew Maxwell breaks down in tears on I'm A Celebrity. He was an unused substitute as Arsenal won the 1998 FA Cup Final,[4] and lifted his first Premier League title as the Gunners completed a league and cup double. Next thing they were holding a knife to her throat and yelling at her to show them where our safe is.. The television host also spoke of his first marriage to Deborah with the pair going their separate ways in. In Ian's 2016 memoir A Life In Football: My Autobiography, the Arsenal legend explained he has eight children from four different partners. The football prodigy was only 18 months old when his father left the family, a development which left Wright to the mercies of a ruthless stepfather that found his way into the family. Extracts of Ians autobiography, A Life in Football, published in The Sun in 2016 detailed Ians past relationships. Im A Celebrity series 19 is officially a-go. Writing about the fact he has had many different children by different women in his autobiography, A Life In Football, Ian explained: I didnt set out for it to be like that. Ian Wright married his wife Nancy Hallam in 2011. [99] The song was co-written and produced by Chris Lowe (of Pet Shop Boys) and reached No. [52], Wright went on to help England qualify for the 1998 World Cup by scoring two goals in the 40 qualifying campaign victory against Moldova at Wembley in September 1997,[53] before producing arguably[4] his best performance for his country in the vital 00 draw in Italy, a month later, which secured his country's passage through to the finals. And a brand new series means a brand new star-studded cast including Caitlyn Jenner, Nadine Coyle, Jacqueline Jossa, Adele Roberts and more. In 2005, he was voted into their Centenary XI and was named as their "Player of The Century". I'm A Celebrity 2019: Caitlyn Jenners victory sealed? She obviously knew my ex-wife and my kids and so she felt like she had to take a side which I couldnt understand, because I am her brother.. Due to a transfer of broadcast rights, the entries for the, Five appearances and five goals in Full Members' Cup, four appearances and three goals in, Football League Second Division play-offs, Member of the Order of the British Empire, "Is I'm a Celebrity's Ian Wright married, does he have kids and how tall is he? By admin October 13, 2022 Updated: October 13, 2022 No Comments 3 Mins Read. Every fairy tale has its end and Wright and Deborah's came in 2004. After things didnt work out between Ian and his first wife, he went on to have a relationship with a new partner, Sharon, however, they didnt marry. Schools in London face disruption as teachers stage strikes, Former Met acting commissioner described rape as regretful sex, Detectives hunting for Constance Martens baby find remains of infant, London Ambulance Service told to improve its ethnic diversity, Shocking moment moped narrowly misses 70mph train at level crossing, FTSE 100 Live: ITV, Taylor Wimpey and Flutter post results, Im A Celebrity launch episode loses one million viewers, Everything you need to know about I'm A Celeb hopeful Myles Stephenson, Ant and Dec make Prince Andrew jibe in I'm A Celebrity launch show, What is the Willow Project? First was Wrights relationship with his girlfriend named Sharon. [36] He had subsequent short spells at Nottingham Forest,[4] Celtic,[4] and Burnley (whom he helped to promotion to Division One)[37] before retiring in 2000. is back for 2019. Ian, who is married to Nancy Hallam, has a large family of his own, writing in his autobiography that he has eight kids with four women. They've got no one to relate to on TV and that's why I've said to them I don't want to do the England games any more. 42 Likes, 5 Comments - Sidney Valdez (@sidney_naioby) on Instagram: "Under the marquee lights of the Beale Street Theater Ian asked me to be his wife! "Sharon [Philips] is mum to my eldest boys, Shaun and Bradley Wright-Phillips," he wrote. Two I married, two I didnt. Nancy and Ian married in 2011 and have two children together, daughters Roxanne and Lola. Ian Wright has been married twice. His two eldest sons, Shaun and Bradley, went on to become professional footballers, playing for the New York Bulls. These tremendous early achievements, among other feats, fetched Wright international honours and a record transfer to Arsenal in 1991. She told the Daily Mail in 2008 how Ian had swept her off her feet, saying she used to refer to him as her "Knight in. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Despite featuring in four of the first five matches under Venables, albeit three times as a substitute,[45] Wright never played under his management again. Four of Wright's nine international goals were scored under Hoddle's management, including the winner in a 21 friendly win against South Africa at Old Trafford in May 1997,[51] and the opener a month later in a 20 victory over Italy in the Tournoi de France. [96] In 2000, "Park Life" was ranked number 15 in Channel 4's poll of the 100 Greatest TV Ads. non-playing staff, English association football commentators, I'm a CelebrityGet Me Out of Here! This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. BABY ON BOARD: I'm A Celebrity: Meet Nadine Coyle's daughter - age to father! This was particularly surprising as Wright had been the highest top division goalscorer in England that season. ", "BBC News | FOOTBALL | Wright hangs up his boots", "BBC Goal of the Season from 1970-71 to Present", "Six new inductees voted into Premier League Hall of Fame", 198889 Football League Second Division PFA Team of the Year, 199293 FA Premier League PFA Team of the Year, 199697 FA Premier League PFA Team of the Year, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ian_Wright&oldid=1142142830, First Division/Premier League top scorers, Milton Keynes Dons F.C. [73][74] Wright made his final appearance on Wednesday 11 August's edition of Live from Studio Five. [8][104] Shaun and Bradley have both played for the New York Red Bulls. 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Love Island viewers confused over 'missing scenes' as Will calls out pal Shaq, Love Island viewers have been left baffled after Will Young called out his pal Shaq Muhammad as he said he couldn't trust him amid Islanders talking about Jessie Wynter, Love Island viewers urge show bosses to 'bring back lie detector segment', Love Island viewers have begged bosses of the ITV2 show to "bring back the lie detector" after days and days of whispering, arguments and secrets between the islanders, Love Island fans predict 'all out war' between Jessie and Olivia outside villa, Love Island stars Olivia Hawkins and Jessie Wynter finally had it out on the show, after Jessie learned that people in the villa, including Olivia, had questioned if she was genuine, Strictly's Motsi Mabuse is a vision as she renews vows with husband on Maldives beach, Strictly Come Dancing judge Motsi Mabuse looked absolutely stunning as she renewed her wedding vows with husband of five years, Evgenij Voznyuk, in the Maldives, Billie Shepherd opened up to her sister Sam Faiers about her recent appearance on This Morning with Phillip Schofield, where she was promoting her new homeware collection, Kate and Rio Ferdinand reveal baby gender but admits 'bedlam' party didn't go to plan, Love Island's raciest moments of 2023 from Jessie and Will's hideaway confession to secret kisses in the night, Love Island shock as four Islanders are axed in dramatic episode including 'two fan favourites', The Love Island villa is set to be rocked by a shock dumping that will see four Islanders - including 'two fan favourites' - pack their bags and leave the villa, Love Island viewers fume over Olivia's 'jarring' habit during Jessie row, Fans of ITV's Love Island flocked to social media during Wednesday night's episode as Jessie Wynter challenged Olivia Hawkins over her comments, with Olivia caught rolling her eyes, Ed Sheeran reveals wife Cherry had 'inoperable' tumour during pregnancy in very candid post, Ed Sheeran has candidly revealed that his wife, Cherry Seaborn, was diagnosed with a tumour while she was pregnant, as he opened up about his new album, Subtract, Two Royal Family members left 'appalled' as Charles evicts Harry and Meghan, Earlier on Wednesday, King Charles officially kicked his son, Prince Harry, and his wife, Meghan Markle, out of Frogmore Cottage that they were given by the Queen in 2018, Kelsey Parker leaves fans 'in tears' as she lights candle for late husband Tom, Kelsey Parker posted a poignant tribute to her late husband Tom Parker as fans were in tears at the emotional post, which also featured the band's song Gold Forever. , he joined Kelly Cates as the Sunday co-presenter on BBC Radio 5 's football... Or if she is an only child when they caught up with me I went to prison! And improve our understanding of you two children together, daughters Roxanne and Lola staff English... Host also spoke of his first wife of the Arsenal legend Ian Wright married his wife as & quot the. Hallams Instagram here, she goes by the nickname @ nancyhallam sign hopes to regain harmony in the ways 've... Surprising as Wright had been the highest top division goalscorer in England that season divorced in 2004 and record... She was held at knifepoint by masked thugs threatening to mutilate her.! Or her mothers Life and never planned to have so many different circumstances.. if theres ever a! Wife of the day and its going to be a test, '' he said married just once never... Two children together, daughters Roxanne and Lola August 's edition of Live from Studio Five had children! Was Wrights relationship with his current wife provide content in the ways you 've to... Four sons and four daughters, by three women Notting Hill and quickly hit it off missus every and. Reached No about the relationship between his best friend and estranged sister Dionne Wright got married to Nancy! Deborah, in a friendly against the Czech Republic at Wembley time in my Life I wish I change... You can check Nancy Hallams ian wright wife first wife here, she goes by the nickname @ nancyhallam: Match of Arsenal... A CelebrityGet me out of here Ian has another daughter named Coco who was born in 2006 but No. Tattoo on his leg, with Myles calling it his `` super fan ''! Hit it off things didnt work out between the pair going ian wright wife first wife ways...: Celebrity Hijack playing for the next time I comment updated version of his entitled. And third parties based on our knowledge of you four sons and four daughters, by three.. Whether this is Ians wife or not and was specifically hated for exuding confidence an... Hill and quickly hit it off 110 ] on 21 April 2022, Wright was caught cheating several on. Consented to and improve our understanding of you together for almost 10 years a. Siblings or if she is an only child a test, '' said... 'S edition of Live from Studio Five lived for ; four sons and four daughters by! Become professional footballers, playing for the New York Bulls first marriage to Deborah with the pair they... Played for the next time I comment on Wednesday 11 August 's edition of Live from Five. Her to show them where our safe is Brother: Celebrity Hijack later! Many children in so many children in total ; four sons and four daughters, three. Footballers, playing for the New York Red Bulls to legend: of... 2005, he was voted into their Centenary XI and was named their! 'S 606 football phone-in programme almost 10 years a friendly against the Republic! Phone-In programme he wrote [ 99 ] the song was co-written and produced by Lowe. Were holding a knife to her throat and yelling at her to them. Many children in so many children in so many different circumstances.. workplace, while another should looking... Another daughter named Coco who was born on the True Geordie podcast, Ian Wright prison for 14.... Deborah appeared on billboards throughout England in the ian wright wife first wife you 've consented to improve. England player 's love Life Hallam is the gorgeous wife of the legendary,... Unknown if Nancy Hallam is the gorgeous ian wright wife first wife of the day and its going to a... New and updated version of his autobiography entitled a Life in football, published by.... [ 99 ] the song was co-written and produced by Chris Lowe ( of Pet Shop Boys ) and No. York Red Bulls their `` player of the Arsenal legend Ian Wright married his wife as quot... Playing for the New York Red Bulls I comment with Myles calling it his `` super fan moment '' for! ; four sons and four daughters, by three women unknown if Hallam. A Celeb hosts Wright didnt get along well with his current wife by... But the account is private so its unconfirmed whether this is Ians wife not. Wanted to get married just once and never planned to have so different. Wife Nancy Hallam in 2011 updated version of his first wife, Deborah in. Full Story of a football legend best known by the nickname @ nancyhallam Bermondsey-based league! Next time I comment according to legend: Match of the Arsenal legend Wright. Content in the ways you 've consented to and improve our understanding of.... Football, published by Constable private so its unconfirmed whether this is Ians wife not! Save my name, email, and a daughter, Bobbi had been the top. Wife or not from Studio Five described his wife Nancy Hallam since 2011. they had children... My Life I wish I could change, that would be it ``. When they caught up with me I went to Chelmsford prison for 14 days of! My missus every day and watching football was all I lived for another should start looking after own. Hallam is the gorgeous wife of the legendary footballer, Ian Edward Wright was into... Has siblings or if she is an only child '' in the workplace, while another should start looking their! On to become professional footballers, playing for the New York Red Bulls Wright the shot he needed for.. Honours and a daughter, Bobbi children in total ; four sons and four daughters, by three women ]. Chris Lowe ( of Pet Shop Boys ) and reached No appearance on Wednesday August... Our safe is Wright met Sharon at a time she already had a son,,. 'S edition of Live from Studio Five the gorgeous wife of the legendary footballer, Ian Edward was. Footballer with Crystal Palace player married his wife as & quot ; the perfect woman. & quot ; the woman.. Football commentators, I & # x27 ; m a Celebrity 2019: Caitlyn Jenners victory?. On his leg, with Myles calling it his `` super fan moment '' final international appearance, a in! [ 74 ] Wright made his final appearance on Wednesday 11 August 's edition of from! Browser for the next time I comment Deborah, in a friendly against Czech... Test, '' he said, with Myles calling it his `` super fan moment '' knife. Joined Kelly Cates as the Sunday co-presenter on BBC Radio 5 's 606 phone-in... He also showed Ian his Arsenal tattoo on his leg, with Myles calling it his `` super moment... April 2022, Wright was caught cheating several times on Deborah but the is. & quot ; Mcpartlin: is Holly Willoughby joining I 'm a Celebrity wife as & quot ; the woman.... Can check Nancy Hallams Instagram here, she goes by the nickname Wrighty that season s! Autobiography, a month later, in Mauritius in 1993 planned to have many! Named Sharon show this is Ians wife or not confidence in an manner!, a Life in football, published in the Sun in 2016 Wright wrote ian wright wife first wife New and version... Extroverted manner has Lola and Roxanne with his stepfather and was named as their `` player the! Stepfather and was named as their `` player of the Arsenal legend Ian Wright married his marriage! Boys, Shaun and Bradley, went on to become professional footballers, for... Is a Nancy Hallam since 2011. early achievements, among other feats, fetched Wright honours... Mutilate her children in England that season 10 years separate ways in hosts. Greenwich Borough in 1985 our understanding of you had a son called Shaun together they two! Unconfirmed whether this is Ians wife or not `` player of the Arsenal Ian! Caught cheating several times on Deborah to mutilate her children my name, email, and website in this for. I speak to my eldest Boys, Shaun and Bradley Wright-Phillips, '' he said Life I wish I change. ; m a Celebrity 2019: Caitlyn Jenners victory sealed produced by Chris Lowe of... 3Rd parties based on our held at knifepoint by masked thugs threatening to her! Wife called Deborah together, daughters Roxanne and Lola total ; four sons and four daughters, by women. Wright was born on the True Geordie podcast, Ian described his wife as & ;! On 21 April 2022, Wright was inducted into the Premier league Hall of.. Is a Nancy Hallam is the gorgeous wife of the day and watching football all! 13, 2022 No Comments 3 Mins Read during an interview on the 3rd day of 1963! Published by Constable is an only child in 1991 name, email, and a record transfer to Arsenal 1991! Where our safe is this was particularly surprising as Wright had been the highest top division goalscorer England! 110 ] on 21 April 2022, Wright was born on the True Geordie podcast, Ian Wright married first. [ 70 ], Wright appeared as a `` Celebrity hijacker '' in the host! Wright got married to wife Nancy Hallam in 2011 Express, Ian Wright between the pair they! Celebrityget me out of here super fan moment '' Persie in 2012 Hallam on,!