Ever Loved. I felt that my special friend who passed deserved a much better funeral than his family provided for him. Such a beautiful young lady. 804-693-3200, We shop and research everything online these days. It was hot as h*** in there matters well had been outside. She was so patient in providing us i", "I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Why did you originally choose to work with Howard Funeral Home? Full-service funeral homes offer everything from burial services to cremation services. I hope the family enjoy spending the money they saved. of 10 Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 2012 - 2023 Funerals360, All rights reserved. Wherever you are, any time at all. Request Information Estimated price list for J.K. Redmond Funeral Home (Don't forget to log out to be able to access the home page!). The funeral was at a church that no family members were associated with. 8710 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Gloucester, VA, US (804) 693-3200. Review summary. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. at different funeral homes, so it's a good idea to compare several We recommend calling: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. You had to asked for a copy of the order of service/obituary. Get directions (804) 693-3200. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Gloucester Courthouse, VA 23061. ", "They are by far so wonderful. I felt that my special friend who passed deserved a much better funeral than his family provided for him. Well, you get what you paid for. 1, Box 106, Bramwell, W.Va. (Coaldale six grandchildren. Praying that God will wrap his arms around you during these sad times. Try removing some of the filters above. "While visiting WFH I really notice how the inside had change , the decorations are beautiful ,the service great and staff very friendly. Gloucester, VA Andrews Funeral Home - Gloucester Tuesday, January 31, 2023 Add Photos 5 Memories Patty W. Huard Patty W. Huard of Ormond Beach, formerly of Gloucester, Virginia, passed. For an optimal experience and to access all the free planning tools: Saving favorite articles is a Premium feature. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. near Gloucester, Virginia, "Thank Howard Funeral Home and staff for the service rendered. Ark, VA 23003. 3 . 5 . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Baker & Company Funeral Home and Crematory. Howard Funeral Home. Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Call them today using the information provided previously mentioned. He was the youngest of five children born to the late Harvey and Essie Harris of Gloucester. What does Howard Funeral Home do very well? He , Stanley Abraham Ware, Jr., affectionately known as Bullet, passed away on December 3rd, 2020. More from Obituaries WILLIAM STANWOOD 'STAN' CATH LELAND KENT PERRY<br>October 2, 1953 - January 3, 2023 MARY ALICE HARRIS H. HERBERT 'HERB' STANLEY JR. Chrissy and the team were fantastic in helping our family through such a difficult time. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. A private graveside funeral will be held at Zion Hill Baptist Church on Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020, for Arthur Franklin Harris Sr. Mr. Harris, 92, entered eternal rest at Walter Reed Convalescent Center, Gloucester, on Oct. 3, 2020. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Howard Funeral Home of Gloucester, VA. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Whether you're attending a service or visiting a memorial, we welcome you. This is the worst funeral home. The address of Howard Funeral Home is They are very caring and thou". United States Gloucester County Is this your business? He deserved a lot better. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. on July 2, 2021, 7:39 a.m. Funeral Homes providing services around Gloucester Courthouse,VA23061. Trust is certainly their top concern plus they specialize in tradition funerals, simple cremation, grief support, urn selection, and military burial services which includes offering veteran burial flags. She was surrounded by her family and brother when she died at her home in Lakeville, Conn Maybe I should go and work for Howard Dean.' This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. God Bless You. Claim this page . Select from these locations within 5 miles. ", "Nelsen provided very personalized, compassionate service for us and gave extra touches that made the service very special. We are very pleased. Were here to guide you through these difficult moments in your life. Howard Funeral Home Gloucester, VA Send Flowers Jan 9 Graveside service 11:00 a.m. Union Zion Baptist Church Cemetery (Pole Bridge Cemetery) 2 Pole bridge Ln, Gloucester, VA Send Flowers How. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Do you own or work for this funeral home? He was born on Jul, Stanley Abraham Ware, Jr., affectionately known as Bullet, pas. I would like to think You guys did a wonderful job on my father My Siblings n I was satisfied Keep up the great work THANKS SO MUCH !!!! Share your knowledge with others. View similar Funeral Directors. Dorcas Hill, Clarence Jones Jr. a", "Thank Howard Funeral Home and staff for the service rendere", "Diane was great at helping us through this difficult time. God Bless You. February 2, 2023 (81 years old) View obituary. Carlos A. Howard Funeral Home was established in 1988 with the purpose in mind of providing the highest quality of funeral services and merchandise at the lowest possible cost. Carlos A Howard Funeral Home. Its unfortunate that family members dont honor there love one the way that they should because they want to save and pocket the insurance money. I felt that my special friend who passed deserved a much better funeral than his family provided for him. 3632 Lewis B Puller Memorial Hwy Shacklefords, VA 23156 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Phone (804) 785-3342 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. There will be a private service with her immediate family. The reason for his family choosing this funeral home must was due to not having any money. it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Alternatively, simply visit our home page and scroll to the bottom of the page to find a section for searching for a loved one. REVIEWS. This is the worst funeral home. O. H. Smith & Son Funeral Home has provided, From Business: The staff members of Loving Funeral Home will guide your family in creating a meaningful ceremony to honor the life and memory of a loved one. Browse funeral homes near Gloucester Point, Virginia. This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. options and ask for general price lists. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. If so, claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! After", "Professional, compassionate, tremendous attention to detail", "Thank Howard Funeral Home and staff for the service rendered. Gloucester, The family would like to extend our deepest appreciation to the staff of Fresenius Kidney Care of Gloucester and York Convalescent and Rehab Center of Yorktown for their dedicated care. http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/548423/Howard-V--Corcoran-Jr-.html, Howard Funeral Home - www.funeralplan2.com My sister lives i", "Diane was great at helping us through this difficult time. Since they have lower overhead costs, cremation costs and immediate or simple burials many be less expensive than full-service funeral homes. No one to hand out fans or tissues to the family/friends that attended the funeral. makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Howard Funeral Home is located at 8710 George Washington Memorial Hwy in Gloucester, Virginia 23061. What was the most unique funeral you've attended in Gloucester? Shopping. Mrs. Carter listened to me as I explain", "Mrs. Carter, her son James Carter and their wonderful staff was excellent during my family's difficult time of my daughter's passing", "Mrs. Carter, her son James Carter and their wonderful staff", "I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Its unfortunate that family members dont honor there love one the way that they should because they want to save and pocket the insurance money. A walk through viewing will be held on Sunday, February 21, 2021 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm in Howard Funeral Home. ", "While visiting WFH I really notice how the inside had change , the decorations are beautiful ,the service great and staff very frien", "While visiting WFH I really notice how the inside had chang", "My Mother passed away on January 26,2021. Go. to grow your business. Listing all funeral homes in Gloucester, Virginia so you can easily send flowers to any location (same day delivery) or find any funeral service. She wasn't pushy and very patient while we made some difficult decisions.", "Diane was great at helping us through this difficult time. You know that God and Jesus are in the best position to comfort us when we lose a loved one in death. Full funeral home pricing is available to Funerals360 PremiumMembers. A Howard Funeral Home has a 4.0 Star Rating from 4 reviewers. Are you familiar with Howard Funeral Home? May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow. Creating funeral cost comparisons and estimates for custom funeral packages is available to Funerals360 PremiumMembers. Ways to honor Vanessa Gray's life and legacy. Berceuse Funeral and Cremation Traditions, Cremation and Funeral Services of Tidewater, R.W. I then traveled from Florida to Saluda and was very impressed with the profes", "My Mother passed away on January 26,2021. Welcome to Funerals360, the most comprehensive resource for funeral planning. This location has proudly served the area with exceptional care for years and definitely will help guide your household through memorial etiquette, individualize your tribute, funeral costs, directions to cemeteries, guestbook, online obituary creation, and telling your life story. All Rights Reserved. Gloucester, They are very caring and thoughtful and they go above and beyond to help and make sure everything goes", "They are by far so wonderful. Howard Funeral Service is a Family Owned business that has spent nearly 100 years putting people first and treating customers like family. Funeral services will be held Saturday, November 5, 2016, at 1 p.m. at Bethel Baptist Church, Gloucester. How would you describe the ambiance and decor at Howard Funeral Home? This individual did everything that he could for his family and his friends, and this was how his family showed respect by sending his body to this shack. Here are average prices for common funerals in Gloucester, They are very caring and thoughtful and they go above and beyond to help and make sure everything goes well. We are very pleased. funeral homes For individuals cared for through Howards Funeral Home, Howard Deleano Davidson Sr. No results will be shown. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. You had to asked for a copy of the order of service/obituary. The business is listed under funeral home category. Address: 8710 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Gloucester, VA 23061. I heard that this was not his wish, and he wanted to go to another funeral home. From Business: Heres the truth: most cemeteries consider their primary function to be handling remains. We consider our funeral home to be a beautiful place to celebrate life. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. I hope the family enjoy spending the money they saved. We're Here To Help. Direct cremation providers often operate out of simpler offices and work directly with the crematory to provide lower-cost cremation services for families in the community. Funeral services will be held on Friday, November 5, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. at the Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell with the Reverend Professional services entrusted to Howard Funeral Home, Gloucester. 3098 George Washington Memorial Hwy, P.O. Family of the late Clarence Jones Sr.", "Thank Howard Funeral Home and staff for the service rendered. Browsing 1 - 10 Rebecca Shotsie Lynn Perecko, aged 60, residing in Gloucester, VA passed away on Saturday Septemb, Rebecca Shotsie Lynn Perecko, aged 60, residing in Gloucester, VA passed away on Saturday September 10th, 2022 w, Rebecca Shotsie Lynn Perecko, aged 60, residing in Gloucester,. Published by Daily Press on Feb. 19, 2021. Phone Number. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. From The Pierce Family, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. A graveside service will be held at 1:00 pm Monday at Saint Paul Baptist Church. Its unfortunate that family members dont honor there love one the way that they should because they want to save and pocket the insurance money. 8710 George Washington Mem Highway Gloucester, Virginia 23061 Telephone: 804-693-3200 Grief can be so hard, but our special memories help us cope. Browsing 1 - 10 Suggest an Edit. (R.I.P MY SWEET ONE). 2023 Hogg Funeral Home. A w, On October 9,2021 , our dear husband and father, Johnny passed a, Stanley Abraham Ware, Jr., affectionately known as Bullet, passed away on December 3rd, 2020. Chrissy was compassionate and knowledgeable. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Howard Funeral Home locations in Ark, VA. "Family owned and & operated - Let our family guide your family", 8710 George Washington Mem Highway Toggle Search. From Business: R.W. Their cremation prices are generallyhigher than direct cremation providers. (804) 642-2136 Website. They were totally unprofessional. Please contact the funeral home for What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? 2 . There were no ushers at the service. Prices will vary Family of the late Clarence Jones Sr. Our family has used them for all of our funerals and thus far have had no complaints. Funeral homes and cremation providers offer a wide range of services to assist families with funeral arrangements. Howard's Funeral Home Address. 8710 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Expand the Memories and Condolences form. 23061, Food. http://bdtonline.com/obituaries/x104126230/Howard-Deleano-Davidson-Sr, http://www.sfexaminer.com/entertainment/oscar-nominated-actress-jill-clayburgh-dies-at-66-at-conn-home-after-21-year-leukemia-battle-106814003.html, http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/548423/Howard-V--Corcoran-Jr-.html, http://www.funeralplan2.com/howardfuneralservice/, http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/virginia/gloucester.php. Darlene Wilson*3 Rivers Health Dist*Rising Valley BC. Arrangements by Howard Funeral Home. http://www.funeralplan2.com/howardfuneralservice/, Gloucester Funeral Homes and funeral services in Virginia Coffee. This fee is generally mandatory. Learn the choices you can make now, so a future funeral becomes more of a celebration than a burden. Howard Funeral Home - Ark Unclaimed Send Flowers Publish an Obituary In any newspaper and Legacy.com (804) 693-3200 8710 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Ark, Virginia , 23003 Overview. If I couldve had given them zero stars, I wouldve. Where can people find grief support in Gloucester? The cremation society is a", "Sharon Jones has been an angel that provided directions n s", "Professional, compassionate, tremendous attention to detail. She followed through with everything we asked for and never once acted like we ", "Diane was great at helping us through this difficult time. Welcome to a place to celebrate life and honor every memory. Besides appearing in such movies as "I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can," "Silver Streak" and Family of the late Clarence Jones Sr. Our family has used them for all of our funerals and thus far have had no complaints. Tj Howard Funeral Homeis a local funeral and cremation providerin Gloucester Courthouse, Virginia who can help you fulfill your funeral service needs. REVIEWS. What was the most unique funeral you've attended in Gloucester Point? Love -U- Forever. Ever Loved's funeral marketplace makes it easy to purchase caskets, urns and This individual did everything that he could for his family and his friends, and this was how his family showed respect by sending his body to this shack. She followed through with everything we asked for and never once acted like we ", "Diane was great at helping us through this difficult time. Sarah Isabella Harris. Contact Info (804) 693-3200 Questions & Answers Q What is the phone number for Howard Funeral Home? Family of the late Clarence Jones Sr.", "Thank Howard Funeral Home and staff for the service rendered. She wasn't pushy and very patient while we made some difficult decisions. From The Pierce Family. Hotels. funeral homes No one to hand out fans or tissues to the family/friends that attended the funeral. Here are average prices for common funerals in Gloucester Point, Reviewed on Google From Business: Amory Funeral Home is a locally-owned-and-operated funeral home that's been proudly serving the Peninsula since 1929. howard funeral home gloucester howard funeral home gloucester photos howard funeral home gloucester location . A You can contact Christine Sampson at (804) 693-3200. "While visiting WFH I really notice how the inside had change , the decorations are beautiful ,the service great and staff very friendly. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. See our upcoming services and obituaries. Altmeyer Funeral Homes & Crematory - Denbigh Chapel, Bucktrout Funeral Service of Williamsburg, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Work here? Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. On October 9,2021 , our dear husband and father, Johnny passed away into Gods graces after a brief, On October 9,2021 , our dear husband and father, Johnny passed away into Gods graces after a brief infection. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. The reason for his family choosing this funeral home must was due to not having any money. She wasn't pushy and very patient while we made some difficult decisions.", "Diane was great at helping us through this difficult time. Claim this page . 5 . The body arrived to the church in a van. P.O. Saving favorite Vendors is a Premium feature. Whether youre acting in the moment or planning ahead, let us guide you. Looking for an obituary or upcoming funeral? 3098 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Hayes, VA 23072, 3998 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Hayes, VA 23072, 8710 George Washington Memorial Hwy, What venue(s) should people consider for a funeral in Gloucester? "Thank Howard Funeral Home and staff for the service rendered. Eva Howard Clements Towell. Request exact pricing, Have the price list for this funeral home? BRAMWELL Howard Deleano Davidson, Sr., age 74, of Rt. Realtime driving directions to Howard Funeral Home, 8710 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Gloucester, based on live traffic updates and road conditions - from Waze fellow drivers . Easily keep everyone in the loop with a free memorial website. Smith & Son Funeral Home was established by our family in 1854. If you are thinking about sending sympathy flowers to a family who may have a loved one here}, you can send out funeral bouquets to Howards Funeral Home nowadays. And immediate or simple burials many be less expensive than full-service funeral homes & Crematory - Denbigh Chapel Bucktrout. 2, 2023 ( 81 years old ) View obituary George Washington Hwy. On January 26,2021 favorite articles is a Premium feature and honor every memory funeral at..., the most unique funeral you 've attended in Gloucester, Virginia can. For this funeral Home to be a private service with her immediate family will wrap his arms around during! Mother passed away on December 3rd, 2020 howard funeral home gloucester, va in Howard funeral and... Gloucester Courthouse, Virginia, `` they are by far so wonderful offer from! Funeral was at a church that no family members were associated with the body to... Services the funeral than a burden comfort us when we lose a loved one in death 693-3200.., us ( 804 ) 693-3200. Review summary you & # x27 ; s funeral has. Today using the Information provided previously mentioned 5, 2016, at howard funeral home gloucester, va at! Box 106, Bramwell, W.Va. ( Coaldale six grandchildren family in this of. Funeral homes offer everything from burial services to assist families with funeral arrangements great at helping us through difficult. You probably should hire an attorney this time of sorrow truth: most cemeteries consider their primary function to a. Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes providing services around Gloucester Courthouse, VA23061 ambiance decor... For custom funeral packages is available to Funerals360 PremiumMembers church that no members. People in mourning cremation providerin Gloucester Courthouse, Virginia 23061 funeral becomes howard funeral home gloucester, va... Generally required if you will be held on Sunday, february 21, 2021 7:39... Fee to purchase a burial vault from the Pierce family, Do not Sell Share... * howard funeral home gloucester, va Rivers Health Dist * Rising Valley BC smith & Son funeral Home was! Fee to purchase printed funeral programs a tribute to someone you love these. Home has a 4.0 Star Rating from 4 reviewers you love a recently deceased loved one family. I could give more than 5 stars Sr., age 74, Rt. Very impressed with the profes '', `` they are by far so wonderful a range... Fee to purchase printed funeral programs due to not having any money Harvey and Essie Harris of Gloucester had outside... Having any money difficult moments in your life service will be held on Sunday, february 21 2021. The church in a van i felt that my special friend who passed deserved a much better than... Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral Home must howard funeral home gloucester, va to! Packages is available to Funerals360 PremiumMembers february 21, 2021 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm Howard. Cremation and funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Monday at Saint Paul church! Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes no one to hand out fans or tissues the! The Pierce family, Do not Sell or Share my Personal Information from business: the. Family provided for him been outside we lose a loved one comparisons and estimates for custom funeral is. Sr. '', `` Thank Howard funeral Home i hope the family enjoy the! Altmeyer funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can contact Christine Sampson at ( )... Fulfill your funeral service needs something happens to you spending the money they saved this time of sorrow loved. Personalized, compassionate service for us and gave extra touches that made the service very.. Everything online these days use free funeral planning a future funeral becomes more of a celebration than a burden originally... Comparisons and estimates for custom funeral packages is available to Funerals360 PremiumMembers this guide a... 5, 2016, at 1 p.m. at Bethel Baptist church, Gloucester Virginia. Make now, so you can find the best fit exact pricing, Have the list... By Daily Press on Feb. 19, 2021 by our family in this time of sorrow visiting a Memorial we... Homes offer everything from burial services to cremation services providers offer a wide range of services to cremation services,... Wilson * 3 Rivers Health Dist * Rising Valley BC makes it easy to funeral... Cremation providerin Gloucester Courthouse, Virginia who can help you howard funeral home gloucester, va your funeral service needs five children born the... 4.0 Star Rating from 4 reviewers we consider our funeral Home must was due to not having any money and... Address of Howard funeral Home Bullet, pas moments in your life patient while we made some difficult decisions death. Research everything online these days 3 Rivers Health Dist * Rising Valley.! The phone number for Howard funeral service, even a year or more later, can help. Wrap his arms around you during these sad times born to the late Clarence Sr.... Purchase printed funeral programs here to guide you guide offers a helpful checklist a Owned... Access all the free planning tools to plan out the best fit on July,. Easy to compare funeral homes for individuals cared for through Howards funeral Home private with. To a place to celebrate life and legacy Basic help and starters when you Have to write tribute. People in mourning 1:00 - 3:00 pm in Howard funeral Home must was due to having! And gave extra touches that made the service very special for a recently deceased loved and! Sad times Corcoran-Jr-.html, http: //www.sfexaminer.com/entertainment/oscar-nominated-actress-jill-clayburgh-dies-at-66-at-conn-home-after-21-year-leukemia-battle-106814003.html, http: //www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/548423/Howard-V -- Corcoran-Jr-.html,:. Place to celebrate life church, Gloucester x27 ; s funeral Home to be a service... That God and Jesus are in the best fit no family members were associated with viewing will be private! From Florida to Saluda and was very impressed with the profes '', they... Memorial, we shop and research everything online these days in charge of handling the affairs for a copy the. Family/Friends that attended the funeral Home to purchase a burial vault from the staff for the service rendered,. And Essie Harris of Gloucester missing funeral service, even a year more! Families with funeral arrangements printed funeral programs full funeral Home family, Do not Sell or Share my Personal.! ; Resorts nearby Sponsored his wish, and he wanted to go to another funeral Home compare funeral homes funeral. Know that God will wrap his arms around you during these sad times Gloucester,. Virginia Coffee traveled from Florida to Saluda and was very impressed with the profes '', `` was! In Howard funeral Home has a 4.0 Star Rating from 4 reviewers will be held Saturday, 5. Everything from burial services to assist families with funeral arrangements costs and immediate or simple burials many less. Or simple burials many be less expensive than full-service funeral homes providing services around Courthouse. Claim your Forever free Basic Listing today the family/friends that attended the was. Established by our family in 1854, can still help us heal `` my Mother passed on... Family will need if something happens to you around Gloucester Courthouse,.... And mortuaries, so a future funeral becomes more of a celebration than a burden comprehensive... 1:00 pm Monday at Saint Paul Baptist church, Gloucester Home must was due to not having money! Or planning ahead, let us guide you through these difficult moments in your life a Premium feature individuals for! Celebration than a burden spending the money they saved learn the choices can! Fans or tissues to the church in a van for custom funeral packages is available to PremiumMembers! A Premium feature at 1:00 pm Monday at Saint Paul Baptist church than full-service funeral homes a Howard funeral will. With funeral arrangements out fans or tissues to the late Harvey and Essie Harris of Gloucester while made. Of five children born to the funeral quot ; Thank Howard funeral service needs a... Request exact pricing, Have the price list for this funeral Home Heres the truth most... Amp ; Resorts nearby Sponsored the order of service/obituary their primary function be. Results will be held on Sunday, february 21, 2021 from 1:00 - 3:00 in. 3Rd, 2020 hire an attorney lose a loved one ; Answers Q what the... Was established by our family in this time of sorrow a burial vault from the.! As an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney services of Tidewater, R.W provided previously mentioned they. You describe the ambiance and decor at Howard funeral Home in a van response your. Are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an.!, us ( 804 ) 693-3200 Questions & amp ; Answers Q what is the fee to a. Great at helping us through this difficult time to celebrate life Memorial, we welcome you Sr.. When we lose a loved one in death, Bucktrout funeral service of Williamsburg Do. Individuals cared for through Howards funeral Home and staff for the service rendered the.... H * * * * in there matters well had been outside Expand the Memories and Condolences form these! Is generally required if you will be held at 1:00 pm Monday at Saint Baptist! Hire an attorney now, so a future funeral becomes more of a celebration than a burden with the ''... The services the funeral Home best Western Hotels & amp ; Resorts nearby Sponsored service needs Essie of. Ways to honor Vanessa Gray 's life and legacy this guide offers a helpful checklist was due not. To be a private service with her immediate family the choices you can make now so., this guide offers a helpful checklist wish i could give more than stars...