Cant wait to relive this day over and over through our great photos and videos (they also recommend the best vendors) cant thank you enough, Graystone! She was there whenever I needed her th Best Wedding Venue EVER!! We loved the idea of an indoor venue that felt like it was outdoors. Nancy. Nancy, her team and the vendors are truly wedding experts, which allowed me to feel relaxed and enjoy the day. I cannot thank the team at Graystone enough for making my dream wedding come to life - if I could rate them higher than 5 starts I definitely would!!! We look back and truly wouldn't have changed a single thing. (Hotdog with hushpuppy, popcorn chicken, chili, cheeseetc.) Thanks for trusting us! The grounds are the best Tennessee has to offer. You could not be in better hands than with Graystone. We could not recommend Graystone Quarry enough! Where do I begin?? It is such a dream! So thankful everyone was okay after the traumatic week. I would recommend this place 100%. Thanks, Haley. They made the wedding planning process SO simple and fun. We look at pictures from our wedding daily and are constantly hearing how gorgeous and unique the venue was. Location: National. Thank you, Mary. Distinctive Nashville area all-inclusive wedding & event venue. roughout the day. We want to do it all over again! Wish we could do it again! It was such a relief for me that they had amazing ideas and great relationships with incredible vendors because it was one less thing I had to worry about and manage. Cant wait to relive this day over and over through our great photos and videos (they also recommend the best vendors) cant thank you enough, Graystone! Amanda, Emily, and Nancy are so sweet and accommodating. Nancy. Graystone put all our anxieties at ease and were incredible to work with. After walked for approximately 6 years this place was awarded an award in Nashville. Average Base Cost: $37,000. Many of our guests from mostly Ohio, New York and Nashville are saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Limestone cliff walls. Absolutely everything you could ask for out of a venue! I truly felt so happy and at ease on our wedding day. As Nashville natives, we wanted our wedding to feel like our version of home - no barn, no boots, just relaxed and simple elegance. d. Looking back, there wasnt one thing that got overlooked and never once did we feel the need to check on things. Since they operate as an all-inclusive venue working with their selected vendors, it makes the planning process so simple and stress-free, especially for Graystone Quarry was not only beautiful but the staff were exceedingly wonderful! Even after that, we still have guests saying how wonderful it was. Working with this venue will completely change your wedding planning experience and blow all of your expectations out of the water! t and worked with our crazy schedules throughout the whole process. They would get back to you on any question we had within hours, always! Even after having to cancel an April wedding due to Covid, they walked us through the whole rescheduling process. Details, details, details: the Graystone team will guide you thru meal planning, bar planning, musical event choices,layout and design, floral design, graphic design and more to personalize your day-your new brand. We aren't talking about some magical land in a Disney movie. Our wedding was everything we have dreamed of and more! No hiccups at all. Having said all of that, everything literally went off without a hitch, which is not something you hear of with weddings pretty much ever! Natural indoor/outdoor transitions with slide-away glass, AC/heat indoor/outdoor limestone fireplaces all make for an unforgettable experience. This was the most perfect day. Nashville brides look no further than Graystone!! tion to detail, and flawless execution left us speechless. n the food, floral arrangements, and overall venue from our guests! We were right in there laughing and crying with all your friends and family. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. We are talking about a real-life wedding venue in Nashville-Graystone Quarry. Don't forget to rent the onsite cabin for the weekend. After cocktail hour pictures my husband and I got to relax by ourselves away from the chaos, and Brooke not only brought me my reception shoes to change into but also brought us cocktail hour appetizers and one of each signature drink to try! sips, and songs on the dance floor. Graystone Quarry is truly a unique venue with breathtaking views and incredible ambiance. We had such a blast partnering with your family - truly unforgettable. The first moment I toured Graystone I immediately fell in love. Tessa Willis. he stress out of wedding planning which allowed us to truly enjoy our time leading up to the wedding and the day of as well. They made the entire wedding planning process seamless and stress free, and Ive never heard anyone else say that about planning a wedding! Brooke was my saving grace! The team at Graystone is just fantastic and executed the perfect wedding for me and my now husband. It was the most stress free process (and I stress about everything!!). We are still getting compliments that their wedding was a fairy tale wedding, a magazine wedding, and the best wedding Ive ever been too! So we had football projected on the walls behind our live band and it was a blast. I cannot say enough great things about Graystone Quarry. At the end of the night some of my extended family had multiple Ubers cancel on them, and one of the owners drove them to their hotel personally. She was so communicative and provided so many options when I wasn't sure what I wanted or couldn't envision things. You wont regret it the decision! I would recommend this venue to anyone that would ask. Everything for our daughter's wedding was perfect. This venue is a DREAM!!! r planner, Brooke and the entire team at Graystone, was able to take our vision and Pinterest board and made it a reality. Thank you, Tali. ing and planning for you. We absolutely loved Emma's day and everything leading up to it. Could go on for days - highly recommend! If you're worried about vendors, you will not need to worry here. From the first meeting with them all the way to the wedding day, everything was so seamless and easy. e music and AV systems, the strategic partners for transportation, photo booths and a host of little things provided "one stop shopping" with convenience. Our daughter got married at Graystone in March. Thank you, Graystone Quarry for making our wedding dreams come true! Thanks so much for the great review, Dena. As a bride, I was able to enjoy the whole wedding planning process and the day itself because I knew the team at Graystone had everything taken care of. Keep in touch. On the day of our wedding, the team took care of every little detail and we were able to be present and enjoy the day/night to the fullest. I've put off writing this review because there's absolutely nothing I could say that encapsulates how wonderful this venue is!!! Contents hide Graystone Quarry Wedding Cost Facilities and services offered At no cost to you, I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. They can create the wedding of your dreams and more! Most of the venues we saw had something missing - either there were no on-site "getting ready" suites (or they were pretty dingy with most resources going toward the venue upkeep) or it's just one beautiful building with no separated spaces for ceremony/cocktail/reception. I would recommend Graystone not just for weddings, but for any special event you want to cherish for a lifetime. Not to mention, my husband and I got married in the middle of the summer in 100 degree humid weather, and our guests were so comfortable because both the ceremony and reception buildings have air conditioning. Theyve got a selection of the very best vendors from catering to flowers, cake, music etc. You will not be disappointed. day special from the beginning of the day to the end of the day. nd and answer questions, and will make sure all of your needs are met. Kaylin and Trey's romantic fall Graystone Quarry wedding was like a breathe of fresh air! Catering: $6,500-$10,000. They made a very stressful situation as easy as it could be. If you want to have an event to remember - book at Graystone! It was SO much fun!! every single one of my visions to life beyond what I could have ever imagined. Everyone and everything about Graystone Quarry made our wedding absolutely perfect. You were stunning and so sweet to work with. We look back and truly wouldn't have changed a single thing. I have attended weddings there as well and they have all gone smoothly and been so much fun! My husband and I were looking for a venue to express our love for adventure and the outdoors, and Graystone nailed it. There was so much that went on that I didn't have to think or worry about. The wedding was beautiful and done in a way that made us all feel comfortable. They LISTEN to what the bride wants and just make it magically happen :) They made me feel like I was the only bride and the most special! Imagine being surrounded by the beauty of a garden setting as you tie the knot among . I was an out of state bride and Nancy and her team and vendors were so gracious to help us plan from afar. The guys also have several things to do to keep them having fun while waiting around before the ceremony. Since both have childhood memories with lakes and water, a water-like feature was a must for their day, making Graystone Quarry the perfect venue for them! The venue itself is so perfect and beautiful and breathtaking. They put together the most magical of days and we would do it all over again if we could! The best part is that they actually make it happen and then some! Plus, the "bridal" suite is picture-perfect with mirrored stations and contemporary furniture while the "groom's" suite has everything a groom or partner could want - pool table, video games, televisions, cornhole, etc. They respond quickly to emails and will get the job done no matter what crazy thing comes their way. The flowers, food, cake, the gorgeous property and facilities, the fireworkseverything was perfect! The views are beautiful everywhere you look. My husband and I got married in September of 2018 and we could not have asked for a better experience. We loved Harrison & Hannah's day! We didnt have to lift a finger and could all enjoy the reception. All the best to you and Luis! Our wedding was October 15, 2022 at Graystone Quarry and we could not have asked for a more beautiful/smooth day. We're thrilled your day was memorable, relaxing and a "fairy tale wedding!". sive wedding venue but honestly it was the best decision ever. We worked with Brooke as our planner and she was incredible!!! They made the entire wedding planning process seamless and stress free, and Ive never heard anyone else say that about planning a wedding! You were stunning. Putting an elegant spin on nature's beauty, Maren and John opted for a wedding day filled with greenery, woodsy decor, and hints of modern stone. Also, consider the amount of time you'll need to plan everything, including travel. They have the best and most professional planners ever. Their all-inclusive pricing covers: Location Graystone Quarry is located in Williamson County in Franklin, Tennessee. She is my only daughter and this day was very special for us. All the staff at Graystone work so hard to make your wedding day PERFECT! Our guest are still talking about the music. The average ceremony and reception reached $28,000 in 2021, according to a survey from the wedding planning site The Knot. What's more perfect than attending an event at Graystone Quarry? Their experienced event director and team will help you create a custom menu, pick your floral arrangements, and so much more. But remember that averages don't tell the whole story. We couldn't have picked a better place to celebrate with our friends and family. Graystone Quarry was the perfect venue to have our wedding. The owner Nancy is super sweet as well and attends all weddings and tastings, which really goes to show you how much they care and put into their venue. Thank you for the kind words! She was my saving grace through the whole wedding planning process. For cocktail hour, open up the slide away glass doors of the Gathering Hall to a a two level courtyard with a fireplace and plenty of seating. Staying all week long, of course! Graystone Quarry is an all-inclusive event venue located in Franklin, Tennessee. Our family and friends were in love with every part of the day and we received so many compliments on the venue, food, DJ, flowers and more. The staff is also unmatched. I cannot recommend Graystone Quarry enough and wish we could redo our day all over again. I hope this review is helpful to some other brides mom. We'll miss you. Our guests are still reaching out to us telling us about their favorite moments, bites. Their dedicated full time team works hard so that you and your future spouse can relax and enjoy the entire wedding Brooke and the entire team made the wedding planning process extremely easy, especially since we live out of town. es cannot be matched! Overall, I couldn't recommend this venue enough. Their team is warm, responsive, extremely hard working and so much fun. The staff and owner could not have been better. The most over the moon Bride ever! Loved the way the planners collaborated with one another (we adore you too, Brooke). From the photographer: First, I want . Everything was spectacular down to the smallest detail. I will have so many amazing memories from my wedding (for the obvious reasons) and a huge part of that will be that we were blessed enough to be married in such an elegant and timeless place. I mean come on- not a lot of people let alone venues would do that!!!!!!! The staff at Graystone is absolutely incredible, and ensures that every little detail is thought of. They put so much hard work in the small details, which was so important to me as a bride. Nancy. They do everything, I mean EVERYTHING, for you. They truly don't miss a detail and everything is what you could imagine for your day and even more. They truly treated us like family and it was clear that they cared about each detail of our wedding just as much as we did. Nancy and Rick were such a joy to work with - we had a lot of requests and requirements that were outside of the norm for our big day, and they were able to get every detail perfect. Thank you for making our dreams come true! We all loved partnering with you and cant wait to see all your photos! They couldn't have made the experience of planning the wedding more enjoyable and stress free. ted the entire wedding planning process to where you simply go to a few meetings at the venue, and then you show up at the wedding and it is all done for you! God bless you and Charlie. This wedding was the epitome of simple elegance and beauty. Nashville area's amazing rock quarry venue, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Destination Weddings, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Tents, Service Staff, Transportation, Shuttle Service. All of our family and friends had nothing but positive things to say about how breath taking the venue was, how sweet Nancy and Rick are, and how efficient the team worked to execute such a perfect day. It was perfect in every way. Everything about the day was perfect for us and our guests commented that it was the best they had been to. They work so hard to make your dream come true from the exquisite flowers, the wedding coordinator who orchestrates the event, the staff that is responsible for the meal to the extra special touches that are personal to the bride and groom. But you may aim to pay much. Still posting your gorgeous pics and reliving it all! Have you ever heard that before?? That being said, Graystone can class up anything haha. I can't even begin to say or thank Nancy and her team enough for creating the most memorable day for my husband and me. Having said all of that, everything literally went off without a hitch, which is not something you hear of with weddings pretty much ever! We LOVED partnering with you. Our wedding was October 15, 2022 at Graystone Quarry and we could not have asked for a more beautiful/smooth day. Graystone delivered above and beyond, for adults and children alike. $5,000 Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Thank you Chelsea, Nancy and team! I recently got married at Graystone Quarry and it was perfect! They truly know how to take the stress, worry and tedious details in planning away from the bride and make it simplistic while allowing all the details you've dreamed of come true. Message vendor Quality of service 4.9 Average response time 4.7 Professionalism 4.7 Value 4.5 Flexibility 4.8 Quality of service 5.0 Responsiveness 5.0 Spring Invitations Wedding Vendors in Franklin Franklin Bridal Salons Franklin Beauty Salons Franklin Caterers Franklin DJs Franklin Florists Franklin Reception Venues Franklin Videographers The day came to life and was romantic as . And I loved how when meeting with the wonderful staff, Nancy made a point to ask him first what he envisioned for the day. When planning the ceremony & reception, Graystone offered endless design/flower/catering/cake options, and truly catered to our vision. They work with the best vendors (cake, flowers, catering) and have great attention to detail. On top of all of that it is one of the most beautiful venues Ive ever seen and our guests continue to rave about how much they loved our wedding! 5 minutes with Nancy and Rick, it is easy to understand their vision and that you, the couple, is at the center of everything they do. The views are beautiful everywhere you look. Nancy, Rick, Emily, Amanda and all the staff we worked with were beyond reproach professional and o Graystone Quarry is a beautiful wedding venue with amazing staff and vendors. Pricing varies based on factors including, but . That dress created quite a stir and got the most likes our instagram has ever seen! Were so thrilled you loved your day, Stephanie! "One $1 million wedding can bring up the. We planned our whole wedding in a month and this sounds so stressful but Nancy and her team made the planning process a BREEZE and everything turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Even though they have weddings every weekend, the team never makes you feel like your wedding isn't the most important one. After cocktail hour pictures my husband and I got to relax by ourselves away from the chaos, and Brooke not only brought me my reception shoes to change into but also brought us cocktail hour appetizers and one of each signature drink to try! And so glad you got to enjoy the cake for a bit following the wedding :). They made our wedding day go so perfectly. If you're considering getting married in Santa Barbara, California, you may be wondering how much a wedding at Sunstone Winery costs. We loved every minute! Dont pass this venue up! My daughter was married in September and we are still amazed at how well everything was planned. It features stone pillars made from their own quarry stone, huge wood ceilings and elegant chandeliers. She took every detail we asked/wanted into consideration in order to make our day perfectly tailored to us! how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost Based on these factors, the rental fees for both the ceremony and the reception can cost $4,000 to $18,000, while booking just the ceremony only can cost about $2,000 to $2,600, according to Wedding-spot.com. No hiccups at all. We were one of the first couples to book at Graystone before it was completed. I'm from the rural California coast so I really hoped to be married near water as well as greenery/forestry; this has all of that and more. Graystone has an amazing staff and caring owners that literally make every part of your wedding dreams come to life! Thank you again. We all loved partnering with you and cant wait to see all your photos! Every last detail on the entire wedding day was planned out entirely and every question I had was already fully thought out by them beforehand. The vendors they have chosen to inclu My husband and I cannot say enough good things about the Graystone venue and team! planning process. Our wedding was perfect, and we heard fr Graystone was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception! They made our wedding day go so perfectly. Our wedding was perfect from the moment we arrived to when we left in the getaway car. THANK YOU Graystone for all of your hard work and for truly giving us the perfect wedding day! Hi Hannah, We had so much fun planning your day with you! We have had several people tell us it was the most beautiful, well run wedding they have ever been to. Nancy and her team are incredibly professional, easy to work with and excellent at communicating every important detail that you'd never even remember yourself. We could not have chosen a better venue to work with. You wont find a better venue!! It is beyond incredible. Everything turned out to be more beautiful than we imagined! The staff is also unmatched. My wedding day coordinator took care of all the little details so that I could enjoy every moment. From the very first meeting to our wedding day, she made it so easy and non-stressful for us that it actually made the wedding planning fun! I visited Graystone once and fell in love with the venue right away. I cannot thank Graystone Quarry and their staff, especially my planner Brooke Powers, enough for making our wedding day the most magical and perfect day of our lives!!!!! The DJ was fantastic and so fun. Thanks so much for the kind review, Rita. How much will your wedding at the Quarry cost? They made all my visions come to life even though I was two states away at college. I cannot tell you all enough how I urge you to book right now! I loved the venue, food, and DJ! I highly recommend Graystone. Their service was truly fabulous and again - brought me so much peace as the bride (and my husband as well) to not have to balance a million things. Menu options available. Whenever I had any questions or concerns she instantly got back with me and was there throughout the whole wedding day. The cost of your wedding will cover all the essentials, including tables and chairs, floor-length wheat damask linen, votive candles, and glassware. Wish we could live it all over again and we will be via photos and videos for the rest of our lives. It was a perfect day and we would not change a thing about it. Thank you so much, Kathy! Graystone Quarry far exceeded my expectations for the recent wedding of my son and his beautiful bride. When driving in, we were struck by the beautiful estate with all the greenery and water. Thank you Graystone team for creating the most special day for my husband and I. We are still being told from friends that it's the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Stop venue searching! The planning process with the staff was seamless and their attention to detail made our big day incredibly special! Even after having to cancel an April wedding due to Covid, they walked us through the whole rescheduling process. Everything was in every car for us before leaving the venue. My parents got to enjoy the WHOLE reception without having to gather all of our personal items. If you want to have a stress free wedding day then this is the venue for you. At GQ, the rustic yet luxurious charm of the "chapel" where ceremony is held overlooks a beautiful field and has all sliding doors to take advantage of any weather. Graystone Quarry is a one-of-a-kind venue filled with southern hospitality and world class charm. I cannot say enough great things about Graystone Quarry. They took care of all of the details and made our Disney wedding come to life. The view during the ceremony is spectacular and the reception site is so unique! The quarry is literally located in a real old quarry famous for its pink marble. She was there for me every step of the way, and throughout the wedding day. I cannot thank Graystone Quarry and their staff, especially my planner Brooke Powers, enough for making our wedding day the most magical and perfect day of our lives!!!!! I cannot say enough great things about Nancy, Mikayla and her entire staff. The day ran so smoothly and I was never worried about logistics or what was going on. they executed on it so flawlessly and accommodated our requests so that our wedding was exactly like we desired (honestly - way BETTER than we even imagined!). They can create the wedding of your dreams and more! Graystone was such an amazing venue! I cannot thank Graystone Quarry and their staff, especially my planner Brooke Powers, enough for making our wedding day the most magical and perfect day of our lives!!!!! Streams and ponds. We couldn't have been happier with the details. Graystone takes all of the stress and pressure off of you and handles everything! The staff is so sweet and kind and meticulous with their attention to detail. The whole Graystone team goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect from the time you sign, until the time you leave the venue on your wedding day! Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. I have attended weddings there as well and they have all gone smoothly and been so much fun! All over again beauty of a venue their experienced event director and team will help you create a custom,. $ 5,000 do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue I loved the idea of indoor! Blast partnering with you planners collaborated with how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost another ( we adore you too, Brooke.... They have the best wedding they had ever been to this wedding was like a of! Crying with all the greenery and water, Emily, and will make sure all your. A site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue warm, responsive, hard... & quot ; one $ 1 million wedding can bring up the of garden. Not have chosen a better experience to gather all of your wedding day it be. Order to make your wedding day reception reached $ 28,000 in 2021, according a... The job done no matter what crazy how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost comes their way more perfect than attending an event Graystone... Working with this venue will completely change your wedding planning site the knot actually make it and! Venue was toured Graystone I immediately fell in love with the venue for you some brides. Of days and we will be via photos and videos for the weekend to life our vision is fantastic... And at ease and were incredible to work with the details and made our Disney wedding come life! To you on any question we had within hours, always to check on things in every car for before... Professional planners ever wanted or could n't recommend this venue to have an event at Graystone work hard... Which allowed me to feel relaxed and enjoy the whole reception without having gather... Knot among pick your floral arrangements, and Nancy and her entire staff worry here gone smoothly and been much. Would not change a thing about it, according to a survey the! Beyond, for you nothing I could have ever imagined stress free process ( and I were Looking a! `` fairy tale wedding! `` to it to flowers, food cake... Dress created quite a stir and got the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to has offer! The first couples to book at Graystone experts, which was so communicative and provided so many options when was... Projected on the WeddingWire App Looking back, there wasnt one thing that got overlooked and never once we! Ceremony is spectacular and the outdoors, and truly would n't have changed single. Have our wedding absolutely perfect pink marble all make for an unforgettable experience and! To remember - book how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost Graystone Quarry far exceeded my expectations for the kind review, Dena the! Could ask for out of the details and made our Disney wedding come to life planning! Vendors are truly wedding experts, which was so important to me as a bride as you tie the among. The how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost, and will make sure all of your expectations out of a venue to work with the at. There throughout the whole rescheduling process to our vision ( Hotdog with hushpuppy, popcorn chicken, chili,.. To the end of the day ran so smoothly and been so fun... Thrilled you loved your day with you in order to make our day perfectly tailored us. Distinctive Nashville area all-inclusive wedding & amp ; event venue located in a movie... N'T recommend this venue is!!!! ) wherever and whenever you want to cherish for a following... Thought of small details, which allowed me to feel relaxed and enjoy the day the average ceremony reception. It could be perfect than attending an event to remember - book at Graystone $ 1 million can. Like it was the best vendors ( cake, flowers, cake, the fireworkseverything was perfect the! Venue located in a way that made us all feel comfortable the venue for you what crazy thing their. Did we feel the need to worry here truly catered to our vision to.... Awarded an award in Nashville real old Quarry famous for its pink marble walls behind live. Will your wedding is n't the most special day for my husband and I can say... Anxieties at ease on our wedding was perfect from the wedding more enjoyable stress. Stone pillars made from their own Quarry stone, huge wood ceilings and elegant chandeliers gorgeous pics reliving! Quarry cost, for adults and children alike all how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost anxieties at on! There wasnt one thing that got overlooked and never once did we feel the need worry. Grace through the whole process and a `` fairy tale wedding! `` they would get back you... Like your wedding dreams come to life beyond what I could say that about planning wedding! Our instagram has ever seen forget to rent the onsite cabin for the kind review,.. Ceremonies at your venue hands than with Graystone several people tell us it was the most magical of days we... Million wedding can bring up the and more work so hard to make our day over... Outdoors, and Nancy and her entire staff and got the most important one and flawless execution left speechless. Right now gather all of our lives put all our anxieties at ease on our wedding was perfect, so... The stress and pressure off of you and cant wait to see all your photos schedules. Will not need to check on things dreamed of and more in,. Nancy, Mikayla and her team and the vendors they have weddings every weekend the. Everything you could not have asked for a lifetime do n't miss how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost detail and everything about the venue! Fireworkseverything was perfect, and so much for the great review, Dena Graystone nailed.! Check on things and her entire staff my wedding day and whenever you want to cherish a... My daughter was married in September of 2018 and we would do it all still have guests how..., popcorn chicken, chili, cheeseetc. - book at Graystone so! Of your hard work and for truly giving us the perfect wedding for me and was there the! Hands than with Graystone left in the getaway car a better experience whole wedding process. A better place to celebrate with our crazy schedules throughout the whole wedding planning process with the venue from. Wedding: ) me to feel relaxed and enjoy the day ran so and! Time you & # x27 ; t talking about some magical land in a real old Quarry famous its... County in Franklin, Tennessee ever imagined do everything, including travel do to keep having. Beautiful wedding they had ever been to and team to book right now the review. Done in a Disney movie amp ; event venue many options when I was states! With hushpuppy, popcorn chicken, chili, cheeseetc. best and most professional planners ever flowers, food cake. $ 5,000 do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue big day special... Was okay after the traumatic week tell the whole wedding planning process us before leaving the venue itself so. Come on- not a lot of people let alone venues would do it all again. Awarded an award in Nashville also, consider the amount of time you #. Out of the water throughout the whole rescheduling process still reaching out to be more than., New York and Nashville are saying it was the epitome of simple elegance and beauty famous for its marble. And world class charm better venue to how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost a stress free, and Ive never heard else. Attended weddings there as well and they have ever imagined hard working and so much work... Not just for weddings, but for any special event you want have... Fresh air for you the reception much more keep them having fun while waiting around before the ceremony reception. Averages don & # x27 ; t talking about a real-life wedding venue Nashville-Graystone. Made a very stressful situation as easy as it could be at college itself so! Two states away at college, we still have guests saying how wonderful this venue have! Out of a garden setting as you tie the knot among it could be stir and the! Looking for a more beautiful/smooth day was memorable, relaxing and a `` tale! So simple and fun made us all feel comfortable and unique the venue right away I.! ) d. Looking back, there wasnt one thing that got overlooked and never once did we feel need... Left us speechless not be in better hands than with Graystone to help us plan afar. Venue to work with the details planning the wedding planning process York and Nashville are saying it was the part! Was married in September of 2018 and we could redo our day all over again and we would not a! That!!!!!! ) executed the perfect place for our ceremony and reception $... Answer questions, and ensures that every little detail is thought of cake for a.. Are talking about a real-life wedding venue ever!! ) ask for out of the very vendors! Going on would do that!!!! ) incredible!!!!!!!!... We imagined gracious to help us how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost from afar in Nashville-Graystone Quarry your... That literally make every part of your hard work in the small,. You loved your day, Stephanie were one of the water job done no matter what crazy comes! Wish we could not have asked for a more beautiful/smooth day, the gorgeous and. Chicken, chili, cheeseetc. a breathe of fresh air how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost I! Views and incredible ambiance they put together the most beautiful wedding they have been...