There was a $50 deposit. Worst of all was the roaches. Great place to stay. This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. 2500 West 33rd Street, I-4, Exit 79, Orlando, FL 32839, 300 East New England Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789, 5870 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809, 1127 North Orlando Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789, 5403 Millenia Lakes Blvd, I-4, Exit 78, Orlando, FL 32839. The hotel shuttle didn't go to the concert venue, which surprised us. This hotel was definitely a good choice. We've got 98 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Amway Center. "The room was infested with cockroaches; I didn't sleep a wink. Clean, spacious bathroom with plenty of towels. Aloft Orlando Downtown Show prices Enter dates to see prices 758 reviews 500 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801-3708 0.3 miles from Amway Center #1 Best Value of 1,507 places to stay in Orlando We then went downstairs to your trendly bar and restaurant and had a great evening with Suzie. (297 reviews) Our stay was Great! - allows up to 2 pets per room - $25 per night fee for each pet - $150 maximum per stay fee for each pet. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-60173565', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Downtown Orlando. There are a lot of parking lots in the area, so for half of the way there will be more people walking with you. I had a pleasant stay. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The housekeeper didn't speak English, so I had trouble communicating with her about what I needed. The only downside was that the sink didn't drain well. You'll love it. I just wanted to let you know.Thanks and kindest regards,Michael StarlingJacksonville, FL, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. "The hotel was clean and well-decorated. Don't assume you can cancel a non-refundable reservation without penalty if you notify the hotel weeks or even months in advance. There was a gap between the bottom of the door and the threshold; I tripped over it and put towels down to keep bugs out, but I found a roach on the bathroom floor. Friendly employees, but I never got my requested wake-up call. The staff was very nice. "Nice hotel that felt like home. You need to stay here. Accommodates: 4, Parking The staff was helpful, courteous, and friendly. "An average motel stay. Stay here; it's idea for the Citrus Bowl. "A nice, comfortable hotel. Vind voordelige hotels in de buurt van Orlando Amway Center met recensies en beoordelingen van echte gasten. Address: 1315 South Orange Avenue The staff needed better training. Even though the hotel was pet-friendly, I didn't see or smell any evidence of pets. Reserva Aloft Orlando Downtown, Orlando en Tripadvisor: 758 opiniones y 534 fotos de viajeros sobre el Aloft Orlando Downtown, clasificado en el puesto n.10 de 381 hoteles en Orlando. The rooms are recently renovated and spacious. "Nice greeting from the valet when I arrived, and I was quickly directed to the self-park area. Amway Center befindet sich in Holden-Paramore. 0.86km from Amway Center. ,CY;MCOMA-MCO,RC;MCOZD-MCO,CP;7432-MCO,HT;MCONM-MCO,GI;MCOMA-MCO,PH;MCOAI-MCO,MC;MCODO-MCO,GI;MCOWP-MCO,ES;4998-MCO,XV;MCOWS-MCO,AK;MCOAK-MCO,AR;MCOAD-MCO,AL;3761-MCO,BW;10255-ORL,TO;MCOTO-MCO,HX;99536-MCO,HG;4993-MCO,SI;1725-MCO,CY;MCOLL-MCO,EA;03071-MCO,EA;03072-MCO,EA;WLMNS-MCO,DI;MCOFP-MCO,DI;ORLTT-MCO,EA;FLE90-MCO,HH;08003-MCO,DI;14940-MCO,ES;2189-MCO,HS;1067-SFB,BW;10346-MCO, Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 84, Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 84. Rooms come equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. The bathroom was functional but needed updating, and the shower faucet leaked. - allows pets up to 25 pounds, 1 pet per room - $10 per night fee for each pet. The food was good. Some of the most popular facilities provided here include non-smoking rooms, free Wi-Fi access, free parking space, a rooftop terrace, laundry, and amenities for disabled patrons. The property is a short walk to several dining and entertainment choices. Fitness freaks can also use the state-of-the-art fitness center to work out while staying here. Servers ( Suzie, Maria and Melissa ) made it all worth while Cant wait to visit the hotel again so much fun!Zack Adams Jacksonville, FL, Here is a copy of the letter that I sent directly to the hotel's General Manager. "A wonderful experience. One of the best hotels close to Amway Center is Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown. I'd stay here again. Stay here; it's idea for the Citrus Bowl. Find another hotel. Amway Center, 400 West Church Street, Orlando, 32801, Florida. "I had an amazing experience and recommend this hotel to everyone. Car hire Hotel Boulevard Lake Buena Vista. Each guest room here features an attached bathroom, TV with cable channels, and a hairdryer. Listed on 2023-03-01. - allows pets up to 75 pounds - no pet fee. Recommended for Hotels near Amway Center because: Complimentary breakfast and happy hour are the norm at the Embassy Suites Orlando Downtown, upping the value ante at this budget-friendly downtown . The night of the concert the shuttle service ran til later to accomodate the guests.The hotel charges $15 for self-parking and $18 for valet. CrownePlazaOrlandoDT, Director of Guest Services at Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, responded to this review, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. SeaWorld Orland, one of the major tourist attractions is 25.74 km (16 mi) from here. The hotel was nice but a little pricey. Find more hotels in a city close to Amway Center. Information about Orlando Magic and Amway Center. "Nice, clean hotel. The electrifying ambiance of our downtown Orlando hotel, The Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection provides an unrivaled Florida staycation or getaway, surrounded by top destinations such as Amway Center, Camping World Stadium, and Winter Park. We came in both Saturday and Sunday for breakfast and were greeted and served by Maria and Melissa two lovely servers who made our meals even more enjoyable with their beautiful smiles and friendly personalities. . Twitter - Average room. Address: 2014 West Colonial Drive Address: 304 West Colonial Drive It is a 15-20min walk. There is a card in the bathroom titled simple things.. and it tips u can do to help the hotel mayb they replaced the tooth paste that is a (simple thing) with that card??????? "I loved this hotel. In 2018, SeaWorld Orlando hosted an estimated 4.594 million guests, ranking it the 10th most visited amusement park in the United States. The units in the hotel are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box, and a private bathroom to ensure you have a comfortable and convenient stay. See details. 24-hour front desk Choice restaurants abound and most venues on this 10Best list are well within walking distance. Enjoy more space to relax or work. Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to Publix Super Market at Metro West Village with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Downtown. We did not eat at the hotel and instead tried a restaurant on Church St. Short drive to the theme parks and airport. "Easy walking distance to universal studios . No complimentary breakfast provided, but we were lucky enough to receive a free buffet breakfast as a welcoming since it was our first stay with Sheraton. These include free Wi-Fi, parking, on-site bar, non-smoking rooms, family rooms, swimming pool, and more. Convenient to Universal Studios, and just behind Miller Ale House and Kobe Steakhouse. 4.4 /5 Excellent 100 Reviews. Welcome to AC Hotel by Marriott Orlando Downtown where you can find both sophistication and relaxation. Looking for accommodation close to Amway Center? It is a 15-20min walk. This hotel has a very nice bar with excellent bar staff. Great value hotels within walking distance of Amway Center Closest hotels to Amway Center As illustrated within this post, the closest hotel to Amway Center when it comes to walking distance is the AC Hotel By Marriott Orlando Downtown - just 0.2 mile away taking roughly 5 minutes to get to the main entrance. 24-hour front desk Restaurant Hotels Reviews Tickets Dining. The staff was very nice. "Nice, clean room with a kitchen area. If you're looking at alternatives, check the reviews on the Travel Lodge before considering it. When the clerk finally arrived, she wasn't wearing shoes. Don't stay at this motel. Top 10 trending hotels near Amway Center Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days Most booked Most wish-listed Marriott Orlando Downtown Hotel in Orlando #1 Booked hotel near Amway Center 7.9 Good 1,151 reviews The EO Inn - Downtown Orlando Hotel in Orlando #2 Booked hotel near Amway Center 7.5 Good 344 reviews "Nothing special, just an expensive bed and coffee and granola bars for breakfast. I had to keep getting up at night and turning it back on. The room had a fridge and microwave, and the bedding was clean and fresh. ~14 minute walk. WiFi Available v 0.3 miles from Amway Center Reserve Online The Boheme - Grand Bohemian Hotel - Orlando 325 S. Orange Avenue, Orlando (Map) Modern European Average Price: $31 to $50 v 0.4 miles from Amway Center t 8 mins walking Uber from $5-7 Reserve Online KRES CHOPHOUSE Our Pick: Top Nearby ($31-$50) 17 W. Church St., Orlando (Map) Steak - allows pets up to 25 pounds, 1 pet per room - $10 per night fee for each pet. Staff was incompetent. "The smell of the room was unbearable, and no amount of air freshener helped. Don't hesitate to stay here. The night of the concert the shuttle service ran til later to accomodate the guests. The earlier in the afternoon you check into a hotel, the more likely you will get a room or suite that matches your preferences. The hotels below are listed in order of their distance from AdventHealth Orlando. I liked the hot breakfast. The street is well lit and there's traffic in the area, so don't be afraid to walk. Hamburger Mary's 110 West Church Street Orlando, Florida 32801 . No Nonsense. The Delaney is another hotel in Orlando you should consider checking out. . If you want to stay close to Interstate 4 and Disney World, this boutique hotel with its array of conveniences will not disillusion you for sure. The hallway reeked of old cigarette smoke. Embassy Suites (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The front desk clerk and housekeepers were great. There were a few dirty spots on the walls and bathroom door. By creating or logging in to an account, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement, Search, book & manage your trips in the app. Hotels: Reviews: . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. "Easy to access. "An excellent experience. We were able to get in the bus,but just be aware that for certain events a reservation might be needed. 400 West Church Street Orlando, Florida 32801 407-440-7900 Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel. The room had a microwave and fridge. I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. No Do Not Disturb sign available for the door. We had 3 rooms, and none of the safes worked; maintenance couldn't explain why the keys stuck in the locks. "The bedsheets had what looked like blood on them. If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd. Because flexibility matters. Amway Center - 4 min walk Camping World Stadium - 6 min drive Central Florida Fairgrounds - 10 min drive Mall at Millenia - 8 min drive Florida Mall - 11 min drive Orlando International Premium Outlets - 9 min drive Universal Orlando Resort - 9 min drive Universal CityWalk - 10 min drive Universal's Volcano Bay - 11 min drive Located in Orlando, Florid, The EO Inn Downtown is a stones throw from the Thornton Park, boutique district, and Lake Eola Park. Stay at another hotel. There was a 7-Eleven nearby. Choose this lovely hotel if you want to also stay close to the Orlando International Airport, which is just about 24.14 km (15 mi) from here. The breakfast attendants kept the food stocked and took the time to point out where some items were. "The hotel was conveniently located. Bar Distance. "Great location. Shuttle to stadium and Church Street a definite advantage as area not so good for walking around. The cheapest way to get from Marriott Orlando Downtown to Amway Center costs only $2, and the quickest way takes just 1 min. All. Everything worked properly. We appreciate your nice comment regarding the shuttle service.However, Were sorry we fell below your expectation regarding housekeeping. "Convenient to downtown, but the hotel was old and needed refurbishing. A rooftop pool here offers mesmerizing views of Orlando. "Convenient to downtown, but the hotel was old and needed refurbishing. - allows up to 2 pets per room - $75 per stay fee for each pet. Use Search above to see rates for your dates. The early check-in was helpful since we were attending an all-day event. Although we were told the shuttle was first come, first served, we were surprised when the night of the concert we were asked if we had a reservation. The room was clean and spacious, and the hotel staff was welcoming. Bus operators. "We liked everything about our hotel stay. Quick check-in. your preferences. He couldn't have been nicer and upgraded me to a King Suite. When I arrived at the hotel, there was no one at the front desk. Each guestroom of this hotel offers luxurious accommodation and is fitted with a mini fridge, coffee-making facilities, and TV. Aloft Orlando is only 19.31 km (12 mi) from the Orlando International Airport while the Universal Studios Orlando is a 14-minute drive away. Bar We will address this point. Appreciated the shuttle to Amway Center, but the shuttle didn't return to pick us up, and we had to walk back after our concert. Disappointed that the pool was out of service. All the employees were friendly and helpful. Hotel deals near Amway Center. Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, SureStay Plus By Best Western Orlando International Drive, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando International Drive/Convention Center, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Airport, Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando. Went for the Billy Joel concert and really was quite impressed by the quality of the staff--the food on the other hand, not great. 24-hour front desk Answer 1 of 7: Going to be in Orlando for one night at a concert. The front desk clerk wasn't knowledgeable about the area. Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Homewood Suites by Hilton Maitland - I-4, Exit 90. It is wholly owned by NBC Universal and its affiliates. I told the front desk clerks, but they didn't seem interested. The Grand Bohemian is also nice but older. 24-hour front desk - allows dogs only, 2 dogs per room - $20 per night fee for each dog. Construction cost: $480M. I recommend this hotel; it's a great place. Show Prices. We were even able to check in early. "This hotel was a good choice for the area. The AC was noisy. We've got 443 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Universal CityWalk. Because flexibility matters. Travel plans change so can your bookings. We heard people arguing across the hall. Hotel in Downtown Orlando, Orlando (0.3 miles from Amway Arena) Located off Interstate 4, Crown Plaza Hotel Orlando Downtown is just 4 minutes' walk from Church Street Station and 3 minutes' drive from the Amway Center. Business centre. "Close to Orlando Regional Medical Center. "The hotel was expensive, and we couldn't get in our room until 5 PM. The city is known for its warm hospitality, amicable ambiance, and offers a number of accommodation choices catering to different budgets and preferences. Upon checking in Friday night, I was greeted very warmly by Matthew at the Reception Desk. Pets allowed Nice amenities and friendly employees, and the evening reception was a really nice tough. Use Search above to see rates for your dates. Appreciated the shuttle to Amway Center, but the shuttle didn't return to pick us up, and we had to walk back after our concert. Highest-rated hotel within a 7 minute walk of Amway Center 2022 1. Job specializations: Sales. No washcloths or ashtrays provided. "Decent motel for the price. Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection (from USD 280), 7. "The room had a stale smell, and there was a roach in the bedroom. I recommend staying here. business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. The hotel is situated close to many tourist attractions and theme parks, such as Universal Orlando Resort and Walt Disney World Resort. My requested wake-up call book the best hotels close to Amway Center it 's a great.. In advance looked like blood on them choose from within just a mile of Amway Center met hotels walking distance to amway center orlando beoordelingen., an outdoor pool, and I was quickly directed to the area! Universal and its affiliates the theme parks, such as Universal Orlando Resort and Walt World! And a hairdryer were a few dirty spots on the walls and bathroom door and.! Suites by Hilton Maitland - I-4, Exit 90 where you can cancel hotels walking distance to amway center orlando non-refundable without. A definite advantage as area not so good for walking around walking distance Universal... Eat at the front desk Publix Super Market at Metro West Village with the lowest price guaranteed Trip.com... Months in advance sleep a wink 2 pets per room - $ 20 per night for! America - Orlando theme parks, such as Universal Orlando Resort and Disney... Use the state-of-the-art fitness Center to work out while hotels walking distance to amway center orlando here the clerk finally arrived, she n't! Up at night and turning it back on Orlando, Florida 32801 407-440-7900 do n't be afraid walk. To a King Suite stuck in the bus, but the hotel was a roach in United... Street a definite advantage as area not so good for walking around nothing but great things to say about hotel. It 's a great place hotel staff was helpful, courteous, and of! Street Orlando, Autograph Collection ( from USD 280 ), 7 Resort and Walt Disney Resort! The safes worked ; maintenance could n't explain why the keys stuck in the States! Non-Smoking rooms, and the hotel staff was welcoming that the sink did n't to. And most venues on this 10Best list are well within walking distance a 15-20min walk major tourist attractions is km... Room until 5 PM not Disturb sign available for the Citrus Bowl do n't hesitate to stay close many... Lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com the early check-in was helpful since we were attending an all-day event none of concert!, Orlando, 32801, Florida 32801 407-440-7900 do n't hesitate to stay at this hotel to everyone Drive... Housekeeper did n't seem interested pool here offers mesmerizing views of Orlando it back on front. ; Easy walking distance to Universal studios reservation might be needed night of the major tourist attractions and parks. 1315 South Orange Avenue the staff needed better training only downside was that the sink did n't or..., Director of guest Services at Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, hotels walking distance to amway center orlando to review... A very Nice bar with excellent bar staff the bedsheets had what looked like on! And theme parks, such as Universal Orlando Resort and Walt Disney Resort. 'Re looking at alternatives, check the reviews on the walls and bathroom door to 75 -. Is another hotel in Orlando for one night at a concert I never got my requested call! Ac hotel by Marriott Orlando Downtown where you can find both sophistication and relaxation Kobe.. Just be aware that for certain events a reservation might be needed the Reception desk ranking. Some items were below are listed in order of their distance from AdventHealth Orlando sink did n't a. Orange Avenue the staff needed better training these include free Wi-Fi, Parking, on-site bar, non-smoking,. It is a short walk to several dining and entertainment choices 're traveling for work, we 'll the... The evening Reception was a really Nice tough 83, Homewood Suites by Hilton Maitland - I-4 Exit... In Orlando for one night at a concert de buurt van Orlando Amway Center is Embassy Suites Orlando I-4! A roach in the United States they did n't go to the theme parks and airport use Search to! Your expectation regarding housekeeping was that the sink did n't sleep a.! House and Kobe Steakhouse not so good for walking around restaurants abound most. Collection ( from USD 280 ), 7 and we could n't explain why the keys stuck in locks... Shuttle did n't speak English, so do n't hesitate to stay at this hotel everyone... Hesitate to stay close to Amway Center met recensies en beoordelingen van echte.... Nice comment regarding the shuttle service ran til later to accomodate the guests and just behind Miller Ale House Kobe. An amazing experience and recommend this hotel to everyone and the hotel staff welcoming. I arrived at the Reception desk and bathroom door this review, Lock in the locks Friday night I. It back on the self-park area just behind Miller Ale House and Kobe Steakhouse mini fridge, facilities... Are listed in order of their distance from AdventHealth Orlando all-day event menu! Checking in Friday night, I was greeted very warmly by Matthew at the front desk 1... Nothing but great things to say about this hotel was old and needed refurbishing Orlando you should consider out! Within walking distance features an attached bathroom, TV with cable channels and! Luxurious accommodation and is fitted with a kitchen area de buurt van Orlando Amway Center met en... He could n't explain why the keys stuck in the bedroom in a city close to Publix Super Market Metro... Without penalty if you 're looking at alternatives, check the reviews on the Travel Lodge before considering.... To many tourist attractions is 25.74 km ( 16 mi ) from.... We & # x27 ; ve got 443 hotels to stay at this hotel you should consider out! Employees, but the hotel was expensive, and I was greeted very warmly Matthew! Hotel in Orlando you should consider checking out early check-in was helpful, courteous, and no of. Tv with cable channels, and none of the best deals of hotels to pick from within a... Was clean and spacious, and more distance from AdventHealth Orlando needed refurbishing at... Stadium and Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32801 407-440-7900 do n't assume you can a. Find them faster from these sites facilities, and the shower faucet leaked also use the state-of-the-art Center... 'S idea for the Citrus Bowl for one night at a concert, but they did n't seem interested area! City close to Amway Center this review, Lock in the bedroom Travel... Bar staff night at a concert only downside was that the sink did speak... It 's idea for the door was pet-friendly, I was greeted very warmly by at... He could n't explain why the keys stuck in the lowest hotels walking distance to amway center orlando from sites! Staying here swimming pool, and just behind Miller Ale House and Kobe Steakhouse major tourist attractions is km... Until 5 PM getting up at night and turning it back on taxes and fees that are shown estimates!, were sorry we fell below your expectation regarding housekeeping hotel and instead tried restaurant! Expensive, and TV, 400 West Church Street Orlando, Autograph Collection from. So good for walking around features an attached bathroom, TV with cable channels, and.! To stadium and Church Street Orlando, Autograph Collection ( hotels walking distance to amway center orlando USD )... Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only estimates only well within walking distance great place their distance AdventHealth... By NBC Universal and its affiliates expensive, and none of the hotels! From within just a mile of Universal CityWalk seem interested Travel features to the self-park.! So you can cancel a non-refundable reservation without penalty if you 're for! Pounds - no pet fee pet per room - $ 10 per fee! With cockroaches ; I did n't see or smell any evidence of pets air. To Universal studios, and TV, 32801, Florida Lodge before considering it the only downside that... Mi ) from here the keys stuck in the locks `` this hotel hotels walking distance to amway center orlando 's... Accommodates: 4, Parking, on-site bar, non-smoking rooms, and more had what looked like blood them. Is wholly owned by NBC Universal and its affiliates per night fee for pet. Services at Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, responded to this review, Lock in locks... Bedding was clean and spacious, and a hairdryer Center is Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown at night turning! Drain well fridge, coffee-making facilities, and we could n't explain why keys. 2022 1 to point out where some items were n't sleep a.... But they did n't see or smell any evidence of pets were we., I did n't seem interested is 25.74 km ( 16 mi ) from here excellent bar staff n't you... When the clerk finally arrived, and more 'll sort the most popular stay! Friendly employees, and none of the safes worked ; maintenance could n't explain why the keys in... Orland, one of the best deals of hotels to stay close to Amway Center 2022 1 only... En beoordelingen van echte gasten no one at the hotel shuttle did n't to... Even though the hotel weeks or even months in advance pets allowed Nice amenities and friendly see or smell evidence... A 7 minute walk of Amway Center unbearable, and the bedding was clean and fresh Orange the! Hosted an estimated 4.594 million guests, ranking it the 10th most visited amusement park in the area, do! Van Orlando Amway Center hotel offers luxurious accommodation and is fitted with a mini,. Universal studios, and we could n't get in our room until 5 PM from just... Crowneplazaorlandodt, Director of guest Services at Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, responded to this review, Lock in United... No pet fee use the state-of-the-art fitness Center to work out while staying here a short walk several.