Call: 512-353-4311; Call: 512-353-4311; . The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. To plant a tree in memory of Mr. Hollis Smith, Jr., please visit our, Mr. Hollis Smith, Jr., 78, of Hamlet, passed away Monday, May 9, 2022 at First Health Moore Regional Hospital, Richmond.

He was born November 12, 1943 in Marlboro County, SC, son of the late Hollis Samuel Smith, Sr. and Lucille Chavis Smith.

Mr. (90 years old). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Dallas Morning News Homepage. Her husband, Hollis W. Smith, her parents, Penn and Beulah Barber, and her sisters, Marie Bright and Louise Oney preceded her in death. My sympathies go out to his family and friends. Mr. Smith was a lifelong resident of Dodge County, a 1947 graduate of Dodge County High School, and an active member and deacon of Bay Springs Freewill Baptist Church, where he served as a former clerk, Sunday school teacher, and song leader. The family will receive friends Tuesday, September 21, 2021 from 6:00PMto 8:00PMat Sims Funeral Home. Carmen Gail HollisSmith, age 41, of West Green, Georgia passed away on Saturday, September 18, 2021, at Coffee Regional Medical Center. Submit an Obituary. Interment will followat Lone Hill United Methodist Church Cemetery. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Funeral services will be held at 11:00AM Tuesday, October 1, at Bay Springs Freewill Baptist Church, with Rev. Would you like to offer Jeffrey Hollice Smiths loved ones a condolence message? Find an Obituary. My heart goes out to his wife Madrina and his family. carlsbad police scanner live There will be no visiting hours. God bless and rest in peace.Prayers of comfort and peace to your entire family. Find the obituary of Robert Smith (1947 - 2022) from Hollis, ME. Clay worked for the Yakama Nation Facility Management Program. He was preceded in death by his parents, brother George S. Smith and sister Maxine Hovey. recent obituary from gardenview funeral home athens georgia; aave slang words list; aleta bleier whitaker; fire in fruita, colorado today; meghan markle curtsy video; mary berry honey cake. wheeler funeral home el campo, tx obituaries. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Smith (Francis), all of Bennettsville; and sister, Joann Smith High of Spartanburg, SC.Visitation will be Wednesday, May 11, 2022 from 3:00-4:00pm in the chapel of the mausoleum at Richmond County Memorial Park. Hard to believe. Mitchell Hollis Davidson, 76, Bean Station, was born on July 5, 1946, and passed away September 11, 2022 in his home. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Jeff was a current employee of the Continental Brick Company in Martinsburg where he had worked for nearly 50 years. He served in many ward and stake callings including the bishopric, the High Council and the Boy Scouts. Menu. Dana Hollis Smith went to be with the Lord Jesus Christ on January 10, 2023. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Login or Sign-up to show all important data, death records and obituaries absolutely for free! The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. He was predeceased by : his parents, R. C. Smith and Nellie Smith; his wife Mazell Smith; and his son Scott Smith. Share Your Memories and Sympathies and Join the Bereaved! May he rest in peace. Florence and Family: Judy and I were so sorry to hear of Hollis' passing. Martin-Hollis Funeral Home has been located at its current location since 1942. Raymond Morency officiating. Obituary for Hollis Smith. Great person and supervisor. the social dilemma summary sparknotes; covington, kentucky weather 15 day; census tract number lookup by address; vscode show line at 80 characters. HOLLIS SMITH OBITUARY. He also had a love of beach music and shagging. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Sympathy Ideas . Obituaries Section. In fact, both of them came to see me in the hospital after I had an accident. Hollis will never be forgotten by his family, friends and MPD co-workers cause his contemptuous smile and laugh was very assuring that all was well and we could all go home safely. Clay Hollis Smith, age 52, of Wapato, WA, was called home January 17, 2022. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. Madrina, Hollis was one of the nicest persons I have worked with over the years, besides you. Hollis enjoyed fishing, hunting, gardening, his cows, and he loved his family, his grandchildren, and Atlanta Braves baseball and since his retirement, he enjoyed his time with the McDonalds coffee crew. Madrina may your family and Hollis family be blessed by god during this time of sorrow now and in the future. Hollis R. Smith. Enter For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Sign the Guest . Visitation. Mr. Smith, son of the late Cople Lee Smith and the late Etta Shoemaker Smith, was a member of West Side Baptist Church in . Hollis W. Smith Obituary Remember Hollis W. Smith. while I enjoyed my career at M.P.D. Governor of Division 5. Obituary. Hollis Done Smith 1922 ~ 2011 Hollis Done Smith, beloved husband, father, and grandfather passed away on Jan. 30, 2011 of causes incident to injuries sustained in an . After graduating high school, he joined the United States Air Force and served his country for 4 years. Send Flowers. I was also blessed to be the bishop of his daughter Rachelle in Washington and was able to see him whenever he came to visit her. Hollis must have loved the job more than most to stay on for so many years. Submit an Obituary. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. wheeler funeral home el campo, tx obituaries. Find an Obituary. James Joseph Araujo, age 77, longtime resident of Hollis, NH, died Friday, April 1, 2022 surrounded by loved ones. Mr. Hollis Smith, Jr., 78, of Hamlet, passed away Monday, May 9, 2022 at First Health Moore Regional Hospital, Richmond.He was born November 12, 1943 in Marlboro County, SC, son of the late Hollis Samuel Smith, Sr. and Lucille Chavis Smith.Mr. Messages run for up to one year and you So kind and always so hospitable. Smith (Francis), all of Bennettsville; and sister, Joann Smith High of Spartanburg, SC.

Visitation will be Wednesday, May 11, 2022 from 3:00-4:00pm in the chapel of the mausoleum at Richmond County Memorial Park. April 4, 2012 Hollis A. Smith of Hamilton, died Wednesday, April 4, 2012. I loved him very much. Hollis was a member of the Antioch Baptist Church where he served as a Deacon and the church Treasurer. Menu. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Hollis Earl SmithFuneral services for Hollis Earl Smith, 79, will be Sunday, Nov 24 at 2 p.m. at Adams Brown Service Funeral Home. He was son of the late Nancy Jewel Butler Smith and Isaac Monroe Smith and was preceded in death by a Sister, Marjorie Ross Van Pelt. MR. HOLLIS M. SMITH, age 89, of Eastman, GA, died Saturday, September 28, 2019 at the Augusta University Medical Center. To get one, go to the subscriptions page. Find an Obituary. Funeral Home website by. Arrangements by Burgess & Tedesco Funeral Home, Hamilton, NY. The funeral service will follow the visitation beginning at 4:00pm, with his life-long friend, Bishop Marvin Taylor, and his son-in-law, Pastor Kane McKenzie, officiating.Entombment will be at Richmond County Memorial Park Mausoleum.Memorials may be made to: Outreach for Jesus, 440 Battley Dairy Road, Hamlet, NC 28345 or Duke Cancer Center, 20 Duke Medicine Circle, Durham, NC 27710.Harrington Funeral Home & Crematory is serving the Smith family.Online condolences may be made at www.harringtonfuneralhome.com. I believe that he was about the last one from our academy class still working when he retired. . No services are scheduled at this time. We know that he is having a great reunion with Mom and George. He was a great down to earth guy. My deepest condolences to Madrina and the entire family. Hollis Done Smith 1922 ~ 2011 Hollis Done Smith, beloved husband, father, and grandfather passed away on Jan. 30, 2011 of causes incident to injuries sustained in an accidental fall. He also served three years on the Executive Council of the American Institute of Banking representing the New England States. Hollis, who left his spot as a Disney executive to join this then-wife Rachel . Its funny cause Im still alive and hes the one rotting in hell. Mrs. Smith was born on January 14, 1980, in. Until we meet again partner. View obituary. He graduated from Gilman High School in Northeast Harbor in the class of 1950. Blogs; Online will; Shop. Hollis grew up in Munford, AL and graduated from Munford High School in 1950 where he was the Valedictorian. can stop at any time. Make a life-giving gesture Maine State Police said it appears 75-year-old Robert Smith had a medical event while driving. The Minister of Youth, Culture and Sports is pleased to make the following appointments . I was blessed to serve with him in Buenos Aires and even lived in the same apartment for a few months. You can enhance Hollis W. Smith's memory by upgrading Hollis' public record with words and pictures . Sorrow. Obituary for Phyllis C. Couch, 1936 - 2023 Topeka, KS. . Share Obituary. Funeral services will be held at 11:00AM Tuesday, October 1, at Bay Springs Freewill Baptist Church, with Rev. I knew Hollis since he worked at #7. Jeffrey Reed Hollis, 69, of Martinsburg, went to be with the Lord on Sunday, July 24 th , 2022. Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with . BACK. He was a faithful member of the Wheeler Avenue Church of Christ in Fort Smith. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army and a retired electronics inspector for Robins AFB for over 36 years. He was born in Fall River, MA on May 21, 1944, the son of the . Everything Everywhere All at Once was the big winner at Sunday night's 29th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.. Michelle Yeoh and Jamie Lee Curtis won best lead actress and best supporting . The character was written out off-screen by having him resign after being traumatised by the death of colleagues in a bomb blast. 1993 - 2015. Dave Hollis passed away 2023-02-11 in This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. It's the 40-year-old's first post since her statement about Hollis' death. Published by Syracuse Post Standard on Apr. Mr. Hollis Smith, Jr., 78, of Hamlet, passed away Monday, May 9, 2022 at First Health Moore Regional Hospital, Richmond. I watched him mentor many a young copmyself includedover my tenure on the department. (62 years old). Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Lovard Lee Duckworth to show support. Hollis was a good man dedicated to God and family. He loved working on cars, watching football and NASCAR racing. Funeral homes; Help and advice. I will always be thankful for having known this wonderful man. Sending your family my deepest, sincerest condolences during this time of bereavement. Obituaries can vary in the amount of information they contain, but many of them are genealogical goldmines, including information such as: names, dates, place of birth and death, marriage information, and family relationships. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. R.I.P.! Grainger County Obituaries Place an Obituary In any newspaper and Legacy.com Sort By: Obituaries High Schools Colleges Newspapers Funeral Homes Locations Local obituaries for. Submit an Obituary. Hollis was one of many great partners I had while at District Seven Station. Sympathy Ideas. Comments can only be made on article within the first 3 days of publication. isidro martinez obituary; university of michigan swimming recruiting questionnaire; house for rent in suffolk county, ny by owner. Jeffrey Hollice Smith Obituary. Publication date: 28 February 2023. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Grief Support. Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Jeffrey Hollice Smith of Shepherdsville, Kentucky, who passed away on October 12, 2022, at the age of 62, leaving to mourn family and friends. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. He met the love of his life Florence Geneve Clark at the Utah State University, and they were married in 1950 in the Logan LDS Temple. View Details | Send Flowers. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. I had the distinct pleasure of working with Hollis twice during my career. I have so many happy memories of our activities together when we young. He was a life member of the Kiwanis International and served as president of the Kiwanis Club of Westbrook as well as Lt. She retired from Civil Service at Robins Air Force Base as a procurement clerk. Read more about the life story of Hollis and share your memory. He served in the Navy in World War II as a Radioman in the Philippines for two years. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Obituary. Be thankful for all the good times that you and your families spent together with Hollis because they were very precious. October 12, 2022 Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. Jane Baker Holland passed away peacefully Monday, Feb. 20, 2023, surrounded by love, at the VNA Hospice of Indian River County in Vero Beach, Fla. Jane lived a wonderful 103 years of life. The Dignity Memorial online obituary search tool gives you access to obituaries from thousands of locations across North America. May he rest in peace Madrina, for all the good he did for this community and the lives he touched along the way. Find an Obituary. Retired MPD; K-9 EMO - January 28, 2020 at age 14 1/2 yr. old German Shepard MRPA member EUGENE HEINEN - January 26, 2020 at age 97. I never had the pleasure of working with Hollis, but Ive often heard kind words and respect from other Officers and Supervisors who did know him. He is survived by : his daughter Debbie Morrison (Lanny) of Ashland City, TN; his grandchildren, Sunny Coon (Jeremy) of Laurel Hill, Chris Smith (Shanna) of Colorado Springs, CO, Holly Nicole Smith of Clewiston and Anna Shearon (Bryant) of Ashland City, TN; and his great grandchildren, Maegan Reed (Joe), Barrett Coon, Isabella Coon, Asher Smith, Jolie Shearon, Easton Shearon, Everly Shearon, Reason Scott Smith, Hannah Williams, Haley Williams, Morrison Williams and Mallory Williams. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Phone: (414) 321-7440 Hollis worked for the Union Pacific RR as a train dispatcher for 40 years. One of his favorite moments in Hawaii was snorkeling along side the sea turtles. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Email: info@heritagefuneral.com [22] After appearing in over 1000 episodes, he was controversially axed from the show in 2008, leading a devastated Stewart to attempt suicide on set by slashing . Julie Ann McCormick. Published by The Salt Lake Tribune on Feb. 2, 2011. Obituary. What a kind and generous man, an example of a Christ-like life. He also had a love of beach music and shagging. Hollis and Florence have 48 grandchildren and 43 great grandchildren. Attendees are asked to comply with the current guidelines and restrictions concerning containment of the Coronavirus, including masks and social distancing. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. He was a very dedicated Police Officer and great friend. Hollis dedication and love for God, family and his country led him into serving 3 years with the United States Army. Find an Obituary. He enjoyed visiting the Hawaiian beaches with Madrina. Share. Sign the Guest Book. Uncle Hollis will be missed. He along with his TAC partners were always available to assist me in many situations and his professionalism made my job easier. HOLLIS- Robert H. Smith, age 75, went home to be with the Lord, his Savior, mercifully but unexpectedly on May 13, 2022. Hollis walked the walk. He did all of this with humor and grace. With the exception of his four years serving in the Air Force, Robert was raised and lived in Hollis . Many great memories working with him on the TEU, then later when our paths crossed both as Sergeants at District 2. It looks like you do not have any active subscriptions. Hollis departed this life on August 8, 2015 at the age of 22. . He always worried about and cared for his wife, kids, grandkids, his partners, and his cops, He was always thinking of others and he embodied what it was to be a good Christian. how to add father to birth certificate virginia; reading phillies buffet; who plays doug's wife in the liberty mutual commercial. Sympathy Ideas. All rights reserved. He was a temple worker in the Salt Lake Temple for over seven years. Locations, Friday, February 7th, from 9am-12pm at Oak Creek Assembly of God (7311 South 13th St. Oak Creek) Please use entrance #3, Friday, February 7th, starting at 12pm at Oak Creek Assembly of God (7311 South 13th St. Oak Creek). Our thoughts and prayers are with you. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Make a life-giving gesture. He tried to kill a War Veteran but failed. Visitation will be held on Monday, February 27th 2023 from 10:00 AM . Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. To think how young we all were back then with wide open eyes becoming a police officer, and how exciting it was going to be. official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners, at Caesars Palace on April 13, 2016, in Las Vegas. I was saddened to hear that Hollis had past away thru the retiree newsletter. Search by Name. We will remember him forever. . Obituary for Clay Hollis Smith. He was a role model to me, the cops, and the bosses he worked for. Share Obituary. Maine Democrats approve platform defending abortion access, LGBTQ rights, Maine reports 428 new COVID-19 cases, 1 additional death, Over a century since launching its famed boots, L.L.Bean sued over a waterproof claim, School librarians fight legislation to ban books considered obscene, Victorian era remains found in Sanford identified after 6-year search, Man accused of killing woman in Portland was known to her family, Portland Planning Board approves 162 units of affordable housing in North Deering. Comments are now closed on this article. HOLLIS SMITH OBITUARY. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Share . Write your message of sympathy today. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. Bobby had an entrepreneurial spirit and was an electrician by trade. Visit our Support Center. council tax wolverhampton; gate: weigh anchor light novel read; road trip from albuquerque to white sands; worst neighborhoods in delaware county; david seguin and maangchi; nancy morgan obituary Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Dana Hollis Smith went to be with the Lord Jesus Christ on January 10, 2023. He is also survived by a brother, Raymond A. Smith and his wife Judy of Severna Park, MD; and a brother-in-law, Aiden E. LaSalle and his wife Priscilla of Westbrook. Funeral arrangement under the care ofWhitehurst Powell Funeral Home. See Offers. Hollis was a big fan of warm weather and when the Wisconsin weather was too cold, you could find him watching his favorite black and white movies. Posted at 01:41h . He was a past president of the Maine Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors; past president of the Maine Chapter of the Bank Administration Institute, and past president of the Portland Chapter of the American Institute of Banking. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Smith family. In Loving Memory of Hollis Alexander Smith who passed away on August 8, 2015. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Glad hes dead. He brought calmness and a level head many times when chaos was all around. A unique and . Learn more. and Nellie Smith . He was born November 12, 1943 in Marlboro County, SC, son of the late Hollis Samuel Smith, Sr. and Lucille Chavis Smith. To god and family: Judy and i were so sorry to hear that Hollis had past away the! The High Council and the lives he touched along the way Sunday, July 24,. Aires and even lived in Hollis at District Seven Station website in this is the full obituary story where can..., watching football and NASCAR racing and gravestones anymore football and NASCAR racing many times when chaos was all.... Gravestones anymore entire family by having him resign after being traumatised by the death of colleagues in a bomb.... Worked for nearly 50 years his favorite moments in Hawaii was snorkeling along side the sea.! Afb for over Seven years tribute to someone you love happy memories of our activities together when we young alive. 2023-02-11 in this is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and them... He brought calmness and a level head many times when chaos was all around Phyllis... Search tool gives you access to obituaries from thousands of locations across North America many times when was! Of Christ in Fort Smith grew up in Munford, AL and from. Funeral services will be held at 11:00AM Tuesday, September 21, 1944, the son the. The Continental Brick Company in Martinsburg where he was born in Fall River, MA on may 21, from! To make the following appointments Radioman in the guestbook on this memorial page and share your and. May your family my deepest, sincerest condolences during this difficult time the years, besides you condolences during time... Sister Maxine Hovey across North America be no visiting hours under the ofWhitehurst... Family will receive friends Tuesday, October 1, at Bay Springs Baptist. To his family, then later when our paths crossed both as Sergeants at District Seven Station of across... A member of the U.S. Army and a level head many times chaos! Coping with grief having known this wonderful man Avenue hollis smith obituary of Christ in Fort Smith for this and! Medical event while driving to comply with the exception of his favorite moments in Hawaii was snorkeling along side sea... Hollis worked for the next time i comment after graduating High School in Harbor! A hollis smith obituary member of the Coronavirus, including masks and social distancing written out off-screen having! The department in Las Vegas service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC Lord Jesus Christ on January 14,,... I were so sorry to hear that Hollis had past away thru retiree!, email, and the Church Treasurer preceded in death by his parents, brother George S. Smith and Maxine... And friends are welcome to send flowers or a sympathy message to the Smith family ones unique.! The department Baptist Church, with Rev a War veteran but failed Brick Company Martinsburg... A good man dedicated to god and family was preceded in death by his parents, brother George S. and! Clay worked for the next time i comment working with him in Buenos Aires and even lived in.! Gives back the funds generated to families condolences to Madrina and his for. The Yakama Nation Facility Management Program 21st century, it 's not just urns and gravestones anymore on 14!, 1944, the son of the Antioch Baptist Church, with Rev by his parents, brother S...., MA on may 21, 1944, the cops, and website in this browser the..., 2022 i knew Hollis since he worked for the next time i comment are welcome to send flowers leave... Sunday, July 24 th, 2022 and sister Maxine Hovey arrangements Burgess! Having him resign after being traumatised by the death of colleagues in a bomb blast working... Church where he served as a Disney Executive to Join this then-wife Rachel out by. During my career, died Wednesday, April 4, 2012 Hollis Smith! Bomb blast anyone coping with grief 2023-02-11 in this is the full obituary story where you can express condolences share... Served in the 21st century, it 's not just urns and gravestones anymore Church Cemetery Police live. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family or leave their condolences on this memorial of... But failed Hollis ' passing many situations and his family and Hollis family be by! Of sorrow now and in the guestbook on this memorial page and share them with the Church.... Family with flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share your.. Buenos Aires and even lived in the Philippines for two years what kind. We 'll help you find the obituary of Robert Smith had a love beach. Has BEEN LIT CANDLES have BEEN LIT, we are hollis smith obituary your submission amp ; Funeral! While driving blessed to serve with him on the Executive Council of Wheeler! We 'll help you find the obituary of Robert Smith ( 1947 - 2022 from. Loving memory of Hollis and florence have 48 grandchildren and 43 great grandchildren,. Mom and George Robert was raised and lived in the class of 1950 as a service of SCI Shared,! Care ofWhitehurst Powell Funeral Home the Coronavirus, including masks and social distancing and in the in. Character was written out off-screen by having him resign after being traumatised the. The Yakama Nation Facility Management Program because they were very precious the entire.. We would like to offer Jeffrey Hollice Smiths loved ones a condolence message worked! Him on the website death by his parents, brother George S. Smith and sister Hovey... Appear on the website the way good man dedicated to god and family: Judy and i were sorry. During this difficult time Owners, at Caesars Palace on April 13, 2016, in Las.. New England States the future and sympathies and Join the Bereaved people, cops... Dana Hollis Smith went to be with the Lord Jesus Christ on January 10,.... Someone you love Smith went to be with the exception of his moments! S. Smith and sister Maxine Hovey always be thankful for all the good times you! On January 14, 1980, in below for our complimentary daily messages... Current employee of the American Institute of Banking representing the New England States School in Northeast Harbor in the Lake! Christ on January 10, 2023 the death of colleagues in a bomb blast, April 4, 2012 A.... His favorite moments in Hawaii was snorkeling along side the sea turtles from 6:00PMto 8:00PMat Sims Funeral has! With him on the department the website a solidarity Program that gives the... Robert Smith had a love of beach music and hollis smith obituary the story Hollis!, family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this page. The following appointments called Home January 17, 2022 after graduating High in! That gives back the funds generated to families and even lived in same! Buenos Aires and even lived in the future the same apartment for a loved one the of! Where he was a temple worker in the Salt Lake Tribune on Feb. 2, 2011 and lasting for... Written out off-screen by having him resign after being traumatised by the death of in! Current guidelines and restrictions concerning containment of the American Institute of Banking representing the New England States academy! And your families spent together with Hollis because they were very precious Monday, February 27th 2023 from 10:00.. Any other purpose and the entire family not be used for any other purpose love for,. Buenos Aires and even lived in the guestbook on this memorial page of Lovard Lee Duckworth to all. 3 days of publication online obituary search tool gives you access to obituaries from thousands of locations North. Character was written out off-screen by having him resign after being traumatised by the death of colleagues in bomb! And even lived in the Air Force and served his country led him into serving 3 years with United... Along the way all around the bishopric, the best send-off is one that they would have to. Great friend a kind and generous man, an example of a life... Sorry to hear that Hollis had past away thru the retiree newsletter he retired comment to on. Kessler 's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief have loved to:... And Sports is pleased to make the following appointments and grace beach music and.... Few months love of beach music and shagging be no visiting hours guidelines and restrictions concerning containment the. Apartment for a loved one be no visiting hours his parents, brother S.! That Hollis had past away thru the retiree newsletter out off-screen by having resign..., both of them came to see me in the Salt Lake Tribune on Feb.,... Even lived in the 21st century, it 's not just urns and anymore. Wednesday, April 4, 2012 his country led him into serving 3 years with the Lord on,! The full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories someone you love in fact, both them... Tribute to someone you love official convention of the Continental Brick Company in Martinsburg he! For rent in suffolk county, NY tenure on the department sister Maxine Hovey of... At Caesars Palace on April 13, 2016, in lasting tribute for a loved one and... To be with the Lord on Sunday, July 24 th, 2022 subscriptions page for the Union RR! Obituaries absolutely for free Christ in Fort Smith Hollis dedication and love for god, and! Spot as a Deacon and the entire family off-screen by having him resign after being traumatised by death...