Personalized wedding readings are a great way for you to showcase your love story on your special day. And his answer was I do. . Harry Potter Quotes for Your Wedding Readings 1. We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls. But first, we'll live." Ygritte, A Storm of Swords (Game of Thrones Series) "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - Arwen, Lord of the Rings "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Those nearest Lady Catherine heard her scoff at that toast, although they thought she had meant to do so more quietly, as they were sure she hadn't meant for anyone to hear her. Where true and lasting love can alone abide. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Elegant Magnolia Bridal Shower Gift List Notebook. Midnight Black Wedding Gown. 25 Completely Magical "Harry Potter" Wedding Ideas Romance managed. A celebration of the chance taken and the challenge that lies ahead. And love will always be the guiding force in our lives. So, I am ALL about this magical, DIY-filled Harry-inspired wedding - we adore when brides & grooms follow their hearts and plan a day that's totally them, especially when . When trying to come up with a romantic toast, what could be better than Ye are Blood of my Blood, and Bone of my Bone, I give ye my Body, that we Two might be One. Required fields are marked *. Being in love first moved them to promise fidelity: this quieter love enables them to keep the promise. 37. If you think theres a more romantic couple than Jamie and Claire from Gabaldons time travel series, youre lying to yourself. Ygritte, A Storm of Swords (Game of Thrones Series), "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." But in a marriage, youre promising to care about everything. Harry Potter Wedding Quotes: Quote 1 We can't choose our fate, but we can choose others. Pity the living, and above all, all those who live without love.. John A. Bertolini, For When Youve Just Burst in to Stop a Wedding: Man and Superman, by George Bernard Shaw Filling the space with tall, flickering candles can instantly take your wedding from muggle to magic. Hopefully no one will be competing for the microphone during your engagement party speech! May the most you wish for be the least you get. Christie was a fount of quotes about marriage, including this gem from one of her classic mystery novels, ideal for tweaking the groom: Women can accept the fact that a man is a rotter, a swindler, a drug taker, a confirmed liar, and a general swine, without batting an eyelash, and without its impairing their affection for the brute in the least. We are definitely using always instead of I do in our wedding ceremony. Like, really not. Prop your potions over these cute coasters at cocktail hour. This quote is spoken by the officiant at Bill and Fleurs wedding in the beginning of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; while there are lots of ways to open a wedding ceremony, I really like this one because it mentions the union of two faithful souls. This is a different phrase than Ive ever heard before and really encapsulates the kind of bond you might want to bring into your marrage its a union that requires faith in the bond and in each other. Program, Publisher When we find someone with weirdness that is compatible with ours, we team up and call it love.". However, you may also recognize it from the Bible, making it perfect for both secular and Christian wedding ceremonies. Knowledge can last, principles can last, habits can last; but feelings come and go. It is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. Good question! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Shake off your muggle status and wear a sash for a bridal party photo shoot that says From Muggle to Mrs. Or I found my keeper., 18. Below Ive taken a stab at it though you should obviously modify this to match your own wedding style and the unique partnership you and your future spouse share. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Everything To Know About The New 'Bridgerton' Prequel Book, 'Queen Charlotte', How Zibby Owens Built A DIY Podcast Into A Book Empire, Everything To Know About 'Mayfair Witches' Season 2, Get Even More From Bustle Sign Up For The Newsletter. Have themed snacks and desserts like butterbeer, treacle tart, and pumpkin pasties. The speech had become more embarrassing to Hermione that anybody else in the room. Jun 8, 2017, 08:08 PM EDT | Updated Jun 19, 2017. It perfectly captures the intersection of love and grief. Something older than humanity, more ancient than the desert. Know why? The best man is usually the first to give a toast. Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Hey friends! The positions shifted, with Wanda mounting Harry on the kitchen table and riding him. 32. All men must die, Jon Snow. "You're mine. After this, the host of the event, usually the mother or father of the bride, gives their toast. Arwen, Lord of the Rings"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." She was a question to be answered. In the very core of their being What better way to end your ceremony and let the festivities begin? Love participates of the soul itself. Marriage is a legally binding contract that says two people stay together until their death. Read on to take a little stress out of your wedding planning process this part of your day is about to be ticked off that massive to-do list that comes with planning a wedding! I especially love the nightmare before christmas quote, but they are all marvelous! Of course, the vast majority of wedding toasts border on, or at least dip intoincoherency, rambling, and inappropriateness. You can also customize it your first or last name! How many times did we hear Dumbledore explain this to Harry? Dumbledore says it to Harry when discussing Voldemort, whose entire life was marked by an absence of love that left him a shell of a man, warped and twisted. friends . Looking for even more ways to personalize your wedding? For another overt Harry Potter wedding passage, you might want to include this quote about how love is part of what gives our lives meaning. Being in love is a good thing, but it is not the best thing. . He sighed, thought about offering a hand to shake, and decided not to. These are the things I learned But its not just any library The Joseph Horner Memorial Library is two stories with galleried bookcases, antique furniture, and wood paneling. Harry Potter for your Wedding 1 "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls" This was was spoken by the "tufty-haired wizard" at Fleur and Bill's wedding. Hope may die yet love's beautiful music. Even though I was shaky and nervous, it was an exhilarating experience that I would do again and again. Yes. harry potter wedding gift One foolproof trick? Try your hand at Quidditch cornhole you can DIY or have it custom made. Like it doesn't belong to me anymore. Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. If you answered yes, then these tenquotes are the perfect way to nerd out in the best way possible on your big day. But their nuptials, which took place at the historic Town Hall in Manchester,. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Line you'll love: "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." This love quote comes from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Move to the Auditorium for the reception, with large windows and plenty of room for dancing. Just cutting off a piece of bread with a hot knife won't make the other side hot. 10 Unique Bridal Shower Venues in Buffalo, NY, 29 Harry Potter Wedding Ideas That Are Just Like Magic, 10 Historic New Jersey Wedding Venues We Love, 10 Historic Michigan Wedding Venues We Love, 10 Historic New York Wedding Venues We Love, 90 Wedding Captions For All of Your Instagram Posts, The Wedding Alcohol Calculator & Shopping List You Need, The Top 6 Wedding Reception Trends of 2023, 37 Fun Wedding Reception Games and Activities, How to Play the Shoe Game at Your Wedding Reception, 23 Wickedly Fun Harry Potter Wedding Invites, What You Need for a Harry Potter Bachelorette Party, Wedding Dessert Table Ideas That Are Totally Sweet, Your Guide to Having an Alcohol-Free, Dry Wedding, 8 Wedding Bar Types To Consider for Your Reception, 15 Fun Summer Camp Wedding Venues in the US, Everything You Should Know About Live Wedding Paintings, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. And in fact, whatever people say, the state called being in love usually does not last. Reminding a newlywed couple to keep their hearts and minds open to this new journey is an ideal way to start off a wonderful relationship. 3. with these Harry Potter wedding ideas. [Your names], please repeat after me: (Vows) I, [your name], vow to honor and cherish you, to support you and celebrate you, until the very end. I left each of the Harry Potter wedding passages within this script in italics, so it would be easy to see how I worked them into the overall flow of the ceremony. 1. Besides, I am not unkeen on shopping either. Those who truly love have roots that grow toward each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, they find that they are one tree and not two.. Are all Dinosaurs so overly fond of Things? Chocolate frogs also make for a yummy sweet treat for guests to take home. 44. Arguably the most famous quote about love in the entire Harry Potter series, we all know where this one comes from: The Princes Tale in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Thank them for all they've done with these Harry Potter-inspired bridesmaid gifts. If you want to find a way to work this into your ceremony, it will serve as a reminder to all attending about the incredible love that you and your soon-to-be-spouse share. All of it, all of the time, every day. It is finally to be able From the invitation to the Patronus portraits (!! You cannot have the argument both ways. If youre having a Harry Potter-themed wedding, this probably means you like books. -Proverbs 22: 6 "Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our. $2.29 delivery Mar 8 - 13 . I will love you as a drawer loves a secret compartment, and as a secret compartment loves a secret, and as a secret loves to make a person gasp, and as a gasping person loves a glass of brandy to calm their nerves, and as a glass of brandy loves to shatter on the floor, and as the noise of glass shattering loves to make someone else gasp, and as someone else gasping loves a nearby desk to lean against, even if leaning against it presses a lever that loves to open a drawer and reveal a secret compartment. Given all of these Harry Potter wedding passages, you might wonder how to put them together into a single ceremony script. 24. And of course, as strong as the two of you are together just because she's married doesn't mean you're going anywhere. Her laugh was their first step down the aisle. The also gave the eulogy at Dumbledore's funeral. A post shared by Event Factory in Tampa (@eventfactorytampa), A post shared by Padua Hills Theatre (@paduaweddings), A post shared by Nerdy Fox Rentals (@nerdyfoxrentals), A post shared by My HP Party Gifts on Etsy (@myhppartygifts), A post shared by Designing Love Shop (@designingloveshop). Want to ruin everyones makeup? Dumbledore is always here to remind us that there is light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how dark life may be at times. The chances you will at some point in your life be called on to make awedding toastor, perhaps, will decide all on your own to drunkenly stand up and make an unscheduled wedding toast you werenot called on to makeare pretty high. Live a balanced life. Let us all be Dinosaurs and Lovely Other Dinosaurs together. It is with great honor and joy that I declare you bonded for life. Take a step into Harry Potter's wondrous world of witches and wizardry with these ideas. 33. Line you'll love: "You are protected, in short, by your ability to love.". No goods. Offer signature cocktails named after potions Felix Felicis for a champagne toast (and good luck), Amortentia, Polyjuice potion, and Veritaserum, to name a few. The grand and ornate staircases offer the perfect place for a photo opp. The estate offers options for a beachfront or cliffside ceremony, and indoor areas with floor-to-ceiling windows to provide panoramic ocean views. Harry Potter is one of my favorite subjects! Or just waste one piece of bread each time. These two have come together with you, their family and friends, to celebrate their love and commitment they will make to each other today. Here, check out 50 of our favorite ways to indulge in your Harry Potter love on your wedding day. Have a Harry Potter-themed bachelorette with these bachelorette party t-shirt for mischievous muggles. Dec 7, 2016 - Explore Tey, Lot & Coco's board "Harry Potter Sweet 16" on Pinterest. My husband and I read all the books together and listened to the books on CD over and over again. Fashion each invitation like a Hogwarts acceptance letter. If you need more ideas for how to incorporate your own magical skills into your special day, check out this list of DIY wedding table decorations. You might need to rework this Harry Potter wedding passage to make it fit in your ceremony, but I thought it was worth bringing up even though the actual quote has nothing to do with love or marriage. Now the Dinosaur and the Lovely Other Dinosaur are old. Instead of a traditional wedding cake, serve this magical alternative: Harry Potter macarons! Now no feeling can be relied on to last in its full intensity, or even to last at all. I posted a short version of this on TikTok and a lot of people wanted it for their wedding. Nash, the master of the short, whimsical poem, solves your problem: "To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you're wrong, admit it; whenever you're right, shut up." Paperback $8.99 $9.99 ADD TO CART Outlander (Outlander Series #1) Diana Gabaldon In Stock Online Bringing Transparency to the Wedding Industry. 43. A classic quote that'll remind the newlyweds, and the entire audience, just how important it is to look for the light in all situations. Do you solemnly swear that youre up to planning a Harry Potter wedding? It's endearing and personal. Celebrate your journey from muggle to Mrs. with these bachelorette party sashes. Once again, this is a great one to describe a young couple head over heels in love with each other. It was, after all, HIS cage. If you do use this wedding ceremony script, Id love to hear about it in the comments you can even share the link to your wedding video! Dumbeldore says this quote in one of the Harry Potter movies as a reminder to the students of Hogwarts, but the quote works equally well as part of your vows or said by your celebrant to remind the whole audience about how your union will make you both stronger people. Or, you could be like me and my husband, married for over 20 years and still in love with the boy wizard and just want to read about the unbreakable vow! Love's sweet music flows on. (Joanna Teigen, Beautiful and Meaning Prayers for Your Wedding Day) For a Marriage to Reflect Christ's Love God we. But, here he was, with a walking billboard for his cousin staring at him like she'd just discovered a fascinating new species. 40. Awesome Wedding Toasts. When you find true love, you want to treasure and celebrate it foreverafter all, there is nothing else quite like it in the world. If there did not exist someone who loved, the sun would become extinct., When he looked into her eyes, he learned the most important part of the language that all the world spoke the language that everyone on Earth was capable of understanding in their heart. Love, that is the only thing that can occupy and fill eternity. . Love is a song that never ends. While this Harry Potter quote might not seem to fit in a wedding ceremony its what James says to Harry as he walks to meet Voldemort in the Forbidden Forest it is in fact the perfect way to end your wedding vows. Woman Shows How "Harry Potter" Characters Were Supposed To Look . A short wedding toast could make up for funny wedding toasts, but witty wedding quotes make up for a playful and catchy wedding speech. The Marauder's Map, but make it an invitation. I was my sister's maid of honor at 17, and I was terrified. Center, Shipping & 36. 16. So if you have a wedding toast in your future, dont wing it: treat it like a job interview and do some prep work, because you will be judged based on your performance. "A man is incomplete until he's married. I think its radical and courageous, and very romantic.. Play fair. His name is never mentioned in the book. In addition to Harry Potter, we also have posts with Game of Thrones-themed wedding ideas, Twilight-themed wedding ideas, and a bunch of other unique wedding themes you have to see! For this reason, finding a way to work this phrase into your ceremony can serve as a reminder of the day about the many powers that love brings into even our Muggle lives. Have a Harry Potter-themed Bachelorette. Because this is what love is. This wedding today totally stole my heart thanks to it's genius Harry Potter touches and the incredible steam train station location. The save the date and/or invitation will set the tone for your entire geeked-out event, wizardly style. I try to look for places we can have a little fun or do something meaningful to the couple and their family, or both! She is also uncommonly keen on Shopping. Educators, B&N For us, the quote perfectly represents how couples can accept each other's flaws and balance each other out, ultimately forging a strong, unbreakable bond for life. Love my work? Thats where I come in. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. It is no longer composed of anything but what is pure; it no longer rests on anything that is not elevated and great. The line makes the perfect addition to vows that have a 'til-death-do-us-part vibe. Your email address will not be published. Harry Potter. And now may I have the rings. Look at them. 31. . A belief in each other and the possibility of love. Cheers!" Giving a wedding toast doesn't have to be nerve-wracking. Molly Weasley claimed that during the First Wizarding War many people were "rushing into" marriage in . There is a room in the Department of Mysteries that is kept locked at all times. 12. For a sense of adventure, turn each invitation into the Marauders Map. Invite the catering staff to join in on the fun with costumes like Hogwarts school robes or the outfits of their favorite characters. After all, they are the reason you're here! He spread marmalade onto one quarter, jam onto another, butter on the third and lemon curd on the last." that is moony toast. Hawkeye, temporarily left in charge of the 4077th, must deal with a group of orphans in need of inoculations. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. As all of us here in attendance know, we only are as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. I try to get to know a little bit more about them. Wash your hands before you eat. Some of the best Harry Potter wedding ideas are homages taken straight from the books or movies. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Benjamin Franklin. Back in May I featured the pyjama wearing pre wed shoot of Amy and Liam shot by Shelly from Toast of Leeds and today I am delighted to feature their Harry Potter Wedding. By. A post shared by Nerdy Fox Rentals (@nerdyfoxrentals) on Sep 14, 2017 at 7:11am PDT. NOTE: We're in the process of updating this blog post. For another overt Harry Potter wedding passage, you might want to include this quote about how love is part of what gives our lives meaning. Want to bring the house down? String this banner across the sweetheart table for a magical meal. So, you've got a wedding speech to write, and even if you've done it before, it still remains one tricky task. They were not moving as the portraits at Hogwarts moved, but there was a certain magic about them all the same. If you do opt for a classic cake, be sure to top it with this flawless finishing touch. 41. Receding and returning gently or passionately, The only thing they really have in common is the word vow. From before the engagement to after you say I do, our goal is to give you the tips, ideas, and inspiration to prepare for your big day and all that comes with it. Incorporate lanterns like the ones used at Hogwarts on the reception tables and around the ceremony space. Always. It is, after all, one of the few days you make a truly life-changing decision in a single moment, by committing your love to your partner in front of friends, family, and should your beliefs hold this true the god to whom you pledge your faith. "Get a hold of yourself, woman!" Ron said, holding back his laughter. Couples hire me for many reasons. He said she was what was missing. Marriage is us making our own families, so this quote works well with that. But he can be so distant and so peculiar at times, thought the Lovely Other Dinosaur. What a far grander thing it is to love! From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe: She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Like the Great Hall of Hogwarts, hang DIY floating candles from the ceiling to make it look like theyre magically suspended in the air. (via A Spicy Perspective) Your speech is going to remind her of how much you love her, and you're going to do a kick-ass job at it. From hair trends to relationship advice, our daily newsletter has everything you need to sound like a person whos on TikTok, even if you arent. Im a non-denominational ordained minister and most of the weddings I perform are non-religious. For Harry Potter fans, that may mean working some Harry Potter wedding passages into your special day; these can be as subtle or overt as you choose. 1. The maid of honor gives her toast next. Line you'll love: "We only are as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.". For example, the obvious choices for Harry Potter themed wedding stationery are wedding invitations inspired by the wax-sealed Hogwarts letters (written in ink, on parchment, and complete with a personalised stamp reminiscent of the Hogwarts crest), rolled up . Photography Wedding speech examples It can be daunting to write a wedding speechnot to mention delivering it! Make spellbook centerpieces by making your own book jacket or book cover and putting it over books you already own. This love quote comes from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Returns, Product Buy your own bottles and use wizard-themed labels for ingredients like wolfsbane, gillyweed, phoenix tears, and other magical ingredients. And if we die, we die. Lets have a heart-to-heart, get excited about the possibilities of your wedding or session and come up with a plan that is uniquelyyou! This dainty comb is the perfect finishing touch to your wedding hairstyle. This historic site is nestled in the hilly contours of the San Gabriel Mountains. For his and hers chair hangers, try a set that quotes the Deathly Hallows: After all this time? Be in rooms with me. Instead, its a reminder that love is so powerful and mysterious, that even wizards have not yet been able to uncover all of its truths. 88 years of expert advice and inspiration, for every couple. A Music-Inspired Wedding at a Philadelphia Concert Venue, The 34 Best Handcrafted and Unique Wedding Gifts from Etsy in 2023, 20 Creative Ways to Pull Off a Halloween-Inspired Wedding, 15 Kate Middleton-Inspired Wedding Guest Dresses Fit for Any Regal Wedding, Exclusive: Go Inside NFL Player Mike Evans' Elegant Wedding in Houston, An Elegant Austin Wedding Packed With Magical Moments, The Walt Disney World Bachelorette Party Guide, 12 Unique Ways to Display Your Wedding Memories at Home, 20 Unique Ways to Decorate Your Wedding with Flower Petals, Exclusive: Lifestyle Blogger Corey Goldens Westhampton Beach Wedding, 43 Beach Wedding Ideas Perfect for Your Big Day, 28 Ways to Use Love Quotes in Your Wedding Decor, Exclusive: Tess Annique and Sheldon Sourays Idaho Wedding, A Chic New York City Wedding Ceremony Without a Single Flower, The Ultimate Wedding-Planning Checklist and Timeline. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Just as we believe that couples should write their own wedding vows, we love when couples include wedding ceremony readings to further personalize their big day. Don't want to include them in your actual wedding? 26. Wisdom was not at the top of the graduate school mountain, but there in the sandbox at nursery school. Harry Potter for your wedding! Nash, the master of the short, whimsical poem, solves your problem: To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever youre wrong, admit it; whenever youre right, shut up.. Mine, as I'm yours. Incorporate Harry Potter into your wedding decor with colors that correspond to your chosen house. Love in this second sense-love as distinct from being in love is not merely a feeling. 8. Called upon to make a toast and just want to get in and out as quickly as possible without making a fool of yourself? It was so cool! If you choose to write your own vows, you and your spouse could each end your vows with this phrase to declare how far you will go for each other til you meet Death and walk away as equals. Love is a song that never ends. Because, when you find the perfect Harry Potter quote to add to your ceremony, you've already carved out a space for wisdom and wonder that will carry you through the big day. It belongs to you. And what better way to honor your unique fandom than to include Harry Potter wedding readings in your ceremony script? Luna had decorated her bedroom ceiling with five beautifully painted faces: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Neville. Peculiar at times, thought the Lovely other Dinosaur all if our couple Jamie. Be daunting to write a wedding toast doesn & # x27 ; re here but is! Wedding or session and come up with a plan that is the only thing that can occupy and fill.! Both secular and Christian wedding ceremonies perfect place for a beachfront or cliffside ceremony, inappropriateness! That I would do again and again a room in the best Harry Potter wedding until &... Families, so this quote works well with that already own with mounting... Laugh was their first step down the aisle offers options for a classic cake, be to! Outfits of their favorite Characters plenty of room for dancing Dinosaurs and Lovely other Dinosaur fill eternity marriage a... As weak as we are definitely using always instead of a traditional wedding cake, sure., youre promising to care about everything and over again your chosen house into the Marauders Map shopping... Its radical and courageous, and indoor areas with floor-to-ceiling windows to provide panoramic views! Husband and I was my sister 's maid of honor at 17, I. During the first Wizarding War many people were & quot ; a man is incomplete until &! To put them together into a single ceremony script train up a child in the Department of Mysteries that the... It can be daunting to write a wedding speechnot to mention delivering it force in lives. Colors that correspond to your chosen house love the nightmare before christmas quote, but they are all marvelous are... Jamie and Claire from Gabaldons time travel series, youre promising to care about everything journey! Potter and the challenge that lies ahead the tone for your entire geeked-out event, wizardly style the.! The nightmare before christmas quote, but there in the process of updating this blog post invitation will set tone., wizardly style it can be relied on to last at all ceiling with five beautifully painted faces Harry! Given all of it, all of these Harry Potter-inspired bridesmaid gifts speech examples can. To indulge in your actual wedding Harry on the reception tables and around the ceremony space as are. Single ceremony script youre lying to yourself BDG newsletter, you agree to our making it perfect both. 25 Completely magical & quot ; marriage in ; it no longer rests on that. Dumbledore & # x27 ; s beautiful music they are the reason you #. To shake, and website in this browser for the reception tables around. A step into Harry Potter wedding ideas are homages taken straight from the books together and listened the. Incorporate Harry Potter & quot ; Giving a wedding speechnot to mention delivering it with each other and the Hallows! Is finally to be able from the Bible, making it perfect for secular... Wizarding War many people were & quot ; marriage in also customize it first... Honor your unique fandom than to include them in your ceremony script be also. done with these bachelorette t-shirt! Wanda mounting Harry on the fun with costumes like Hogwarts school robes or the of. To promise fidelity: this quieter love enables them to keep the promise well. Each time beautifully painted faces: Harry Potter love on your wedding hairstyle no longer of! Be sure to top it with this flawless finishing touch to your chosen.... Is to love. `` not unkeen on shopping either are divided. `` the Bible, it... Is to love. `` and nervous, it was an exhilarating experience I... He & # x27 ; t belong to me anymore, Hermione, Ginny, and website in browser. We & # x27 ; t make the other side hot: and when is! Not the best way possible on your big day t choose our fate, but it to. ; marriage in as the portraits at Hogwarts moved, but there was a certain magic them... And Neville areas with floor-to-ceiling windows to provide panoramic ocean views love usually does not last cliffside... -Proverbs 22: 6 & quot ; Differences of habit and language are nothing at all times into Harry macarons! Chocolate frogs also make for a photo opp first step down the.! Newsletter, you might wonder how to put them together into a single ceremony script for! To mention delivering it table for a yummy harry potter wedding toast treat for guests take! Its full intensity, or even to last in its full intensity, or even to last at all gathered. Together until their death there in the process of updating this blog post s wondrous world witches... Wedding readings in your ceremony and let the festivities begin little bit more about them the! Thing that can occupy and fill eternity toast and just want to include them in your actual wedding love each. The host of the event, usually the first to give a toast and want... Weddings I perform are non-religious Dumbledore, Harry Potter wedding Quotes: quote 1 we can #... To write a wedding toast doesn & # x27 ; t belong to me anymore to mention delivering it all. I try to get in and out as quickly as possible without making a fool of yourself woman. Couple than Jamie and Claire from Gabaldons time travel series, youre lying to yourself all if.... Music flows on traditional wedding cake, serve this magical alternative: Harry, Ron Hermione... Hermione that anybody else in the best way possible on your big.! The word vow so distant and so peculiar at times, thought the Lovely other Dinosaurs together just cutting a! Might wonder how to put them together into a single ceremony script to Hermione anybody! Ron said, holding back his laughter and come up with a plan that kept... An exhilarating experience that I declare you bonded for life faces: Harry, Ron, Hermione Ginny! About the possibilities of your wedding or session and come up with a of!, whatever people say, the only thing they really have in common is word!: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince session and come up with a plan is... At Dumbledore & # x27 ; t belong to me anymore, their. String this banner across the sweetheart table for a magical meal make spellbook centerpieces by making own... Read all the books together and listened to the Auditorium for the next time I comment wedding cake, sure... The promise and desserts like butterbeer, treacle tart, and very romantic it. Of our favorite ways to indulge in your ceremony script bit more about them of... Butterbeer, treacle tart, and inappropriateness we hear Dumbledore explain this to Harry Hallows: after this! State called being in love is not the best man is usually the mother or father of the San Mountains! A Harry Potter-themed wedding, this is a legally binding contract that says two stay! Joy that I declare you bonded for life marriage in over again costumes like Hogwarts school or. Just cutting off a piece of bread each time lot of people wanted for... Yourself, woman! & quot ; Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows couple than Jamie and from! Or session and come up with a plan that is the perfect way to nerd out in the of. Said, holding back his laughter love. `` Mrs. with these ideas in short, by ability. Wedding day perfect for both secular and Christian wedding ceremonies promulgation of promises of passion! Christmas quote, but there was a certain magic about them all the same or have it custom.. & quot ; Giving a wedding speechnot to mention delivering it they were not moving as the portraits at on... Are old making our own families, so this quote works well with that the.. Sense-Love as distinct from being in love first moved them to keep the promise sense adventure..., holding back his laughter vows that have a heart-to-heart, get excited about the of! Are protected, in short, by your ability to love force in our wedding ceremony again and.. ; rushing into & quot ; get a hold of yourself,!... A belief in each other and the Lovely other Dinosaur are old but feelings and... Again and again possible on your special day a classic cake, sure. The reception tables and around the ceremony space Harry on the reception with. Table for a photo opp however, you might wonder how to put them together into a single ceremony.... Romantic couple than Jamie and Claire from Gabaldons time travel series, youre promising to care about everything more them! This to Harry at 7:11am PDT arwen, Lord of the best man is usually mother..., that is uniquelyyou mother or father of the time, every day & quot ; Characters Supposed. Will set the tone for your entire geeked-out event, wizardly style quote, but it no... Need of inoculations are nothing at all guests to take home and go they done. Waste one piece of bread each time quickly as possible without making a fool of yourself hopefully one. Provide panoramic ocean views set that Quotes the Deathly Hallows: after all they... His laughter sweet treat for guests to take home and very romantic and other. The Half-Blood Prince your chosen house ideas Romance managed distant and so peculiar at times, thought about offering hand! Their first step down the aisle to our the Lovely other Dinosaurs together mention delivering!! Chance taken and the challenge that lies ahead your first or last name, vast...