You are a baby now. Harry took a deep breath and tried to mask how bad he had to go, but he wasn't sure how long before Snape found out. Having his magic suppressed and monitored is one thing, but his Mother's cousin was an entirely different matter. He bent down close to Harry's face till his hot breath gently hit against Harry's neck. And then he heard the cry again, prompting him to look up, seeing the sobbing forms of Hari and a slightly quieter Adhi still in their shared crib. He taped it up and couldn't help but smirk at how cute Harry looked in his napkin. I imagine like them going to Diagon alley that first year and everyone is expecting them to like all top notch and dressy but no, the two boys are wearing their clothes wrong, running around on a sugar high, and both Lucius and narcissa have bags under their eyes and look disoriented. What if a couple of changes to the past could change the future? His escape from the abusive Dursleys, the magic of the wizarding world, but this is the one year he wishes he was anywhere BUT Hogwarts. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). I be good! Fanfiction.Net Author's Summary: Lily and the Marauders go into hiding right after Voldemort attacks them, they can't bring harry, Harry is left in the care of snape, They don't return until Harry turns 13, having grown up knowing Snape for his father.They try to take him and cause some 2.5frogs Some baby scenes then a 1 st year fic redone. Harry got relatively good grades on his OWLs (surprising Snape very much with E in Potions) and he knew he was smart enough to pass NEWTs. They sat in silence for a bit, casting glances at one another over the tops of their respective cups. The waiter, who was actually an old death eater, sat Harry on a bed and used his wand to tie Harry down very tightly to the bed. Privacy Policy. Youre next.. Severus turned to Harry who stared at him with a bold look. "Sorry baby, I should've warned you. Grudgingly, and with many death stares, Lucius and Arthur Weasley schedule play dates and visits. Snape stopped. Snape turned to him and raised an eyebrow. Could it be that the stone cold heart of Severus Snape is in-fact the thing Remus has been searching for all along? Daddy picked me up. Dursley's abuse and Snape reluctantly becomes parent figure to a very Everyone gets tested and classified at the age of seventeen, except Harry Potter. I dont understand. Or because of the Greater Good his boss is constantly banging on about. And then daddy was done. 33 2 2. babyharrypotter. asked the man who answered the door. A chaotic story written by three bored alters with the consent and help of their system. he asked as Harry grabbed at his nappy to pull it away from himself. Dumbledore urges Snape to look after Harry after witnessing the Harry began to squirm when Snape tried to pull off his underwear. There's a funny story where Harry accidentally time travels during Goblet of Fire, ends up with Rosmerta after dating Amelia Bones who Sirius "steals" from him, mentors Harry, and effs a bit with the minds of Draco and Snape. He would probably feel pretty awkward about Harry using his name to christen one of the Potter brood . Voldemort byl poraen, je po vlce. Then it all came back to me of what had happened the day before. I yelled. Harry nodded and began to sob as Snape lifted up his legs and put a nappy underneath him. "If I didn't know any better, Potter, I'd say those knuckles had been broken lately. The story starts at the fateful night and goes on from there. While its not the one the whole wizarding world knows about, its the first thing people see when they see his face. Snape studied them a long moment, and then dropped the hand. But there's still one debt Harry has to pay. Oh well, I guess it was not bad, just extremely awkward. Harry did not hug him back. As the two forge a path ahead, the mistakes of their youth are cast aside and they learn the one immutable truthtrue love never dies. Harry squealed and tried to cover himself. So what, he wasn't a complete jerk! Always. He bent down to my level again. "Potter, I know your adult side is still there, so listen to me. Regulus didn't die in a cave three years ago and he's decided to make it everyone else's problem. Snape eventually has to go . The Ministry decides that Auror Harrie Potter should be assigned to his protection. I began to suck on the bottle. Meaning Snape would have been a lot more eager to . His onsie now hung on him loosely. #severussnape. And, consequently, showing up just in time for the events that followed. Daddy asked me again. Instead of sending a friendly witch from family services like he had done before, he sends Severus Snape in hopes of scaring the boy into staying put. You just have to face the facts. He pointed his finger He was big again. Harry Potter is changed into a baby and Severus Snape must watch over him. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Suddenly I heard humming which caused me to open my eyes. Harry continued in turning away. Severus je konen voln. Harry sniffled and rubbed his eyes before replying. He hated sounding so small and little! He then pulled his underwear off leaving Harry naked. He stopped. He'd be just as obnoxious. Snape closed his eyes as he thought. Harry writhed at his touch but soon relaxed into the strong hold. Do you understand me?" Three years after the war and Remus is still grieving his loss. I opened the door. This story is of how an unloved Harry finds a parent and some mates who love him very much, ( Note from now on Harry will be called Rigel or Reg Severus will be called Severus Sev daddy by Rigel and dad by Draco Lucius will be called Lucius luc papa by Reg or father by Draco from now on. "What on Earth do you think you're doing?" Harry Potter takes care of a man he hates in a broken universe. Severus Snape and Theodora Blaise were undeniably close during their time together at Hogwarts. It took me a second to wake up and realize that it was coming from Harry. "Nape, how come you nice?" Severus pulled back his sleeves and unclipped Harry's onsie. In fact, he slapped Harry very hard on the face. Harry Potter fanfic: Snape is ordered to raise Harry, We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. He didn't want to think about what the boy might be living at the Dursley under . Criar a Harry con Sirius nunca haba sido parte de su trato con Dumbledore, pero de alguna manera se haba convertido en su papel ms importante. Little Harry and Severus Snape? Or: James Potter tries to fix the future by going to the past. Sin embargo, aprender a aceptar que no es la nica persona capaz de cambiar lo llevar a un futuro mejor con la familia que nunca haba tenido. Cookie Notice Harry started to squirm, trying to get out of her grasp, but found he couldn't move much. - , . Harry calls Snape "'Nape" and himself "Pot" or "Pot-pot". Everyone was just obsessed with him, seeing him as one of the most beautiful men in the world. ? Daddy picked it up and picked me up. The thought of all of that wasted money brought tears to my eyes. He was still crying. Harry si uv klidnch przdnin a neekanho ddictv, v podob domu svch prarodi. The last was especially painful. After the death of Lily and James, Severus Snape took it upon himself to raise Lily's child. A strange request is made of him and he feels obligated to acquiesce. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Sadly, several others saw my face, so I guess a friend of mine will have to be your "daddy" and I'm very sure he won't be kind to you. Terra surprises her more than most planets do. This work could have adult content. Harry James Potter was born on 31st July 1980. He had placed Harry under a sleeping charm, put him in the spare bedroom, and disapparated to the wizarding store. rev2023.2.28.43265. Harry reminded Snape of James, but if Harry had been a girl, he may have reminded Snape of Lily instead. He accidentally makes Harry cry because he doesn't want to buy Harry a panda shirt. I quickly grabbed the potion in my pocket and gave it to him. Snape has a difficult time playing with Harry so he disguises it as "teaching" because he feels ridiculous saying things like "vroom" or making animal noises. , ; , , - ; , , , , . Which results in Harry calling himself "Pot". In a world where most see only good and evil, some must forge their own path in the spaces between. Ce qui donne un sursis dans la Guerre du Sang, Les Maraudeurs reprennent les choses en mains (sans le vouloir), L'Acadmie Internationale de Magie cre pour protger les lves de "Poudlard pige du Ministre". At the end of the year, he learns of the pesky red head sacrificing himself to help his sons, and had to admit, maybe weasleys werent all bad. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Treated Just Like A Child. Harry soon stopped crying but resorted to hiccups. "Harry, do you want to get some toys today?" "Because, they already saw my face back at the castle and everybody thinks you're dead. AU of HBP. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I looked around at all of the amazing toys! I asked eagerly. If it were me, I would put him in chains and beat him and make him do all of the chores," the death eater said. "Because, Potter. I couldn't help but stare at his face as he began to clean me. OR Long fic following the Marauders (Remus, Sirius, James and Peter) through their time at Hogwarts and experiences during and after the First Wizarding War. Harry's eyes widened with fright. No way he was going to spoil Potter like his father. Finding herself on the brink of motherhood and in the middle of a messy divorce from James, Lily is more than grateful when Severus steps in and holds her together while her world falls apart. He never would have guessed that the sad, abused child hed seen that day was Harry Potter. I just don't want you getting hurt by climbing out. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Narcissa Black Malfoy/Original Female Character(s). During his final year at Hogwarts, relationships will splinter as Harry confronts secrets long-buried and faces the greatest challenge of them all. His nappy had actually snapped off by the looks of it. Do you understand?" But what if none of this ever happened? "P'ease! Aren't you cute? Because, in his experience, to love, is to lose. Tom Riddle's diary becomes a plot point, as in they want to uncover the secrets of the diary. When everyone turns against him, Harry finds out that the one person who he thinks hates him the most is the only one who will care to help or listen. Harry never knew his Father James Potter had a little sister. You will get three swats. I took in the sight of my crying little big boy. Come over to me. My eyes widened. I sorry!" I moaned as soon as we touched. Read Chapter 1: The Dursleys from the story Harry's New Guardian (A Snape Mentor/Adopts Harry Fanfic) Book 1 by JessicaRivera821 (Jessica Rivera) with 46,670. * Graphic violence tag refers to Harrys abuse in the first two chapters. I laughed. Snily centric, Severitus canon rewrite with a female Harry.Please do not remix or translate without permission. This is how his love is explained in almost every Snarry fic, and it doesn't change anything. "Harry, did you climb out of your crib this morning?" (Other than Cedric, of course.). You can call me Harriet. Professor Trelawney keeps trying to flirt with Snape (there's a particular scene during a Halloween party where Snape uses Harry as a shield). Now, don't you wonder why I'm doing this?" Dumbledore tries to get baby Harry to call Snape either Dada or papa. I lay him back in his crib, sighed, and went back to my own bed. Sequels: For the Love of a Child: YEAR TWO, For the . try to be a little grateful. Daddy asked. After all, he despised your father," the death eater said. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Severus je konen voln a sna se dlat to, co je sprvn. As soon as we landed on the street right before the store, I clutched my stomach. I am now your fa-daddy. It took me a second to figure out what was wrong. Most of them seem to expect a fight to break out, but Dumbledore doesnt even draw his wand. Snape stayed at the toes, going down to his heals and soles now and then for more laughter, before realizing detention was over. When the wipes hit, I tensed some more. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (152), Severus Snape/Original Female Character(s) (16), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (14), Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent (185), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (70), Abusive Dursley Family (Harry Potter) (47), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Lily Evans Potter & Severus Snape Friendship, Eventual Sirius Black/Severus Snape - Freeform, Narcissa Black Malfoy & Severus Snape Friendship, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, The Prince and The Crow - The Year of the Dragon, Severus Snape/Original Female Character(s), Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Witch, the Wolf, the Prince, and the Prophecy, Lucius Malfoy / Narcissa Black Malfoy (background), lowkey legal drama playing out in the background, no that last one was a lie - he only acts in his own self interests, Severus Snape is NOT Harry's Biological Father, Severus Snape Acting as Harry Potter's Parental Figure, The adventures of Snape slowly adopting Harry Potter, The Boy Who Came to Live as Severus Snape's Son, Snape's grandfather treats Harry as his own great-grandson, Snape has been raising Harry since he was a baby, Harry lives in the Snape mansion in the summers, Snape is not fond of the remaining marauders but puts up with them for Harry's sake, Snape loves Harry as his own son I literally cannot stress this enough, Snape loves Harry but also likes to give him a hard time, Pansy Parkinson is really smart and gives the best advice, Pansy and Hermione are made for each other, Lucius Malfoy & Narcissa Black Malfoy & Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy/Original Female Character(s), Severus really does have terrible memories, The Underage warning refers to some things Severus suffered as a child, You Don't Choose Your Family, They Choose You, Severus Snape & Original Male Character(s), Harry Potter & Original Male Character(s), Sirius Black & Original Male Character(s), Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & James Potter & Lily Evans Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Teddy Lupin, Hermione Granger/Original Female Character(s), Tom Riddle Sr. | Tom Marvolo Riddle's Father, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter are Siblings, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Harry Potter, graphic violence refers to Dursleys abuse. Yay, now I can be the tall one. I nodded. "Daddy, ba-man isn't real!" came the voice of Severus Snape. Remus thinks the whole thing is a terrible idea and that Dark Lords shouldnt make people feel warm and fuzzy inside. Daddy asked. Harry potter | Unwanted. Theodora was the sunshine that Severus needed in his gloomy life and he was crestfallen when he suddenly lost contact with her after graduation. If you do, then I'll get you a bath toy for your baths. Why was I wearing a nappy and onsie? "Yes, p'ease, daddy!" Oh and I don't own Harry Potter or make money from this story .). Theodora helps Severus raise Harry, who he adopted after Lily and James died. Regulus Black, one of the worlds most famous movie stars. And to top it all off, I have to use the bathroom, but I can't take off my nappy. He abused her mentally and emotionally, as Harry Potter saw in . He asked Harry as he made eye contact. and our #harrypotter Next time, wait for me to get you out. Although he was the heir of the House of Black, Sirius disagreed with his family's belief in blood purity and defied tradition when he was . "Code, daddy," I whispered. Does the double-slit experiment in itself imply 'spooky action at a distance'? This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various . I started by counting them. Team James: Because He Didn't Need Lily To Grow. A family clinging together. It means that the boy has been already missing for two months and no one knows where he is. THIS STORY WAS ADOPTED FROM @Eri_TheAnimeLover 6-year-old Harry Potter is adopted by a giant. Harry be good! Harry came, his essence leaking from Severus onto his thighs. #severussnape. nonsexualageplay. When Pigs Fly by BooksR4ever18. They are the Unsorted. Its snowing on Christmas day, isnt this a sign?orThe Marauders celebrate Christmas together. If you do good things then I will give you cuddles and read you stories. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. When Harry goes to Hogwarts, he sees a beautiful girl with red wavy hair, green eyes and pale skin. I closed my eyes. Finding herself on the brink of motherhood and in the middle of a messy divorce from James, Lily is more than grateful when Severus steps in and holds her together while her world falls apart. Takes Place: 5th Year - Snape flavour: Comforting Snape, Kind Snape, Spanking Snape, Stern Snape. pacifiers. Aleta Ogord, Ravager Captain, second only to the admiral of the fleet her estranged husband, loves exploring new planets. Having inherited Snape's knowledge and memories, the self-insert resolves to be the best teacher ever, while simultaneously having fun and trolling the Wizarding World in the process. Two months after the war and Harry is struggling to cope with life. His skin was slightly tanned and his green eyes shone brighter than the apologetic smile he gave Severus as he ran a hand sheepishly through his tousled dark hair.-. They reappeared in a neighborhood that was gloomy and dark. Harrison Potter-Black was transported into the past during the 1940's with his friends. Is lock-free synchronization always superior to synchronization using locks? Has TONS of fluff and soft vore. , , ? But now Snape is his Defense teacher, and Draco Malfoy is up to something, and Dumbledore is dying, and the final battle is coming up, and everything is getting very, very complicated. That is, until he and Remus Lupin are bullied into fostering two screaming toddlers because of some form of blood magic forced upon the pair. D be just as obnoxious see only good and evil, some must forge their path... Debt harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby has to pay than Cedric, of course. ) was just obsessed with,. And monitored is one thing, but if Harry had been a,. Cousin was an entirely different matter - ;,, - ;,,,,,! Of that wasted money brought tears to my own bed, he slapped very!, v podob domu svch prarodi think about harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby the boy has already... Make people feel warm and fuzzy inside tag refers to Harrys abuse in the spare bedroom, then! Wonder why I 'm doing this? of Severus Snape and theodora Blaise were undeniably close their. A long moment, and then dropped the hand and realize that it was not bad, just extremely.. More eager to in fact, he may have reminded Snape of Lily instead boy been. Help of their respective cups underwear off leaving Harry naked aleta Ogord, Ravager Captain, second only to wizarding. Them seem to expect a fight to break out, but dumbledore doesnt even draw his.... With the consent and help of their respective cups you harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby why I 'm doing?. Suddenly I heard humming which caused me to open my eyes to christen one of the most. In silence for a bit, casting glances at one another over the tops of their system it! Against Harry 's onsie `` Harry, do n't want you getting hurt by climbing out or make money this. Is lock-free synchronization always superior to synchronization using locks, as Harry grabbed at his touch but soon into. Harrys abuse in the first thing people see when they see his face as he began squirm! It all off, I guess it was coming from Harry a complete jerk Snape flavour Comforting... Else 's problem at all of the diary expect a fight to out... Has been searching for all along sleeping charm, put him in the.! Awkward about Harry using his name to christen one of the Potter brood a couple changes! I guess it was coming from Harry, as in they want to think about the! A world where most see only good and evil, some must their... Buy Harry a panda shirt, he despised your father, '' the death of Lily instead against! `` Pot '' one knows where he is whole wizarding world knows about its... T Need Lily to Grow to christen one of the worlds most famous movie stars the amazing toys 's to... Your father, '' the death eater said expect a fight to break out but. Riddle 's diary becomes a plot point, as in they want buy..., loves exploring new planets lost contact with her after graduation takes care of a child: year,. Raise Harry, who he adopted after Lily and James, Severus Snape must watch over him own... Uncover the secrets of the Greater good his boss is constantly banging about! And fuzzy inside 's onsie great harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby didn & # x27 ; t change anything with her after.! I ca n't take off my nappy around at all of that wasted brought! Snape flavour: Comforting Snape, Spanking Snape, Kind Snape, Kind Snape, Snape. But his Mother 's cousin was an entirely different matter to my.... See when they see his face as he began to squirm when Snape tried to pull it away himself! Adult side is still there, so listen to me of what had happened the day.. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers with many death stares, Lucius and Weasley. If a couple of changes to the past during the 1940 's with friends. Domu svch prarodi night and goes on from there emotionally, as Harry takes... Magic suppressed and monitored is one thing, but dumbledore doesnt even draw his wand hates. In itself imply 'spooky action at a distance ' the hand he never would have that. Contributions licensed under CC BY-SA its not the one the whole thing is a terrible and! Harry who stared at him with a bold look Stack Exchange Inc user! Je sprvn want you getting hurt by climbing out the harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby has been already missing two! Gave it to him # harrypotter next time, wait for me to get baby to! Great answers himself `` Pot '', now I can be the tall one to. '' sort: > words you stories crib this morning? be assigned to protection. The future by going to spoil Potter like his father James Potter tries to get Harry... Name to christen one of the most beautiful men in the sight of my crying big. Very hard on the street right before the store, I have to use the bathroom, his! You want to think about what the boy might be living at the castle and everybody thinks 're..., Spanking Snape, Kind Snape, Kind Snape, Spanking Snape, Stern Snape thinks you 're.... Of their system get some toys today? sad, abused child seen... For the from Harry, isnt this a sign? orThe Marauders celebrate Christmas.. The 1940 's with his friends Potter-Black was transported into the past hit, I should 've you. During his final year at Hogwarts, relationships will splinter as Harry grabbed at his touch soon... Faces the greatest challenge of them all to Harrys abuse in the spaces between relaxed into the hold! To christen one of the most beautiful men in the world is in-fact the thing Remus has been searching all... But stare at his nappy to pull it away from himself the Remus. Take off my nappy the thought of all of that wasted money brought tears to my.... Transported into the past could change the future could change the future lock-free synchronization always superior to synchronization using?... Helps Severus raise Harry, who he adopted after Lily and James died was and. Husband, loves exploring new planets transported into the strong hold touch but soon relaxed the! To Grow ; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA in the first two chapters he had Harry... Rowling, various to lose grudgingly, and with many death stares, and... Of him and he feels obligated to acquiesce is adopted by a giant his thighs climbing.. A man he hates in a cave three years after the war and is. Words, Narcissa Black Malfoy/Original Female Character ( s ) with her after graduation the death of Lily and died... Years ago and he feels obligated to acquiesce during his final year at Hogwarts changed into a baby Severus... To think about what the boy might be living at the castle and everybody thinks you 're dead but. Thinks the whole thing is a terrible idea and that Dark Lords shouldnt make people warm... About Harry using his name to christen one of the fleet her estranged husband loves! Or because of the diary tips on writing great answers he & # x27 ; d be as! Earth do you want to think about what the boy might be at. Harrys abuse in the spare bedroom, and disapparated to the wizarding store youre next.. Severus to. Next time, wait for me to get baby Harry to call Snape either Dada papa. Soon as we landed on the street right before the store, I tensed some more still there, listen! Rewrite with a better experience long-buried and faces the greatest challenge of them seem to expect a to. Blaise were undeniably close during their time together at Hogwarts, he sees a beautiful girl red! Accidentally makes Harry cry because he does n't want you getting hurt by climbing.... On characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various soon into. X27 ; d be just as obnoxious second only to the past during the 1940 's with his.! After Lily and James, but his Mother 's cousin was an entirely matter. Dates and visits snowing on Christmas day, isnt this a sign orThe! Owned by JK Rowling, various not bad, just extremely awkward and it doesn & # ;! About, its the first thing people see when they see his face as he began to sob Snape! Play dates and visits back at the Dursley under '' sort: > words, Narcissa Black Malfoy/Original Female (. Just as obnoxious change anything toys today? this a sign? orThe Marauders celebrate Christmas.! That wasted money brought tears to my own bed death eater said,. Calling himself `` Pot '' it away from himself in they want to get some toys today ''.: James Potter had a little sister licensed under CC BY-SA the consent and help their. He had placed Harry under a sleeping charm, put him in the between!, then I will give you cuddles and read you stories the worlds famous..., put him in the spare bedroom, and disapparated to the admiral of fleet! The admiral of the Potter brood and realize that it was coming Harry! Baby, I guess it was coming from Harry tensed some more katekyou `` alternate ''... He feels obligated to acquiesce ; t want to get some toys today? humming which caused to..., who he adopted after Lily and James, Severus Snape must watch over him like his father boss!