0000004195 00000 n We asked them to switch us to Ilima when a room became available the next day, and I was so glad we did when I saw our gorgeous room -- 838 -- with its huge window facing the ocean as well as the balcony's great view of the beach and downtown (lights were so pretty at night). Our premier indoor venue is our largest, capable of hosting up to 370 guests. Room rates are based on rank making this a progressive system. 0000041475 00000 n Service 4.4. My wife and I have stayed here 4 or 5 times and always found the staff to be hospitable and helpful. I have no idea how this gets an overall 4.5 star rating. The land for this hotel was purchased by the U.S. Army in 1906 and is located at the beachside ground of Fort DeRussy. Celebrate How You WantPick-up, delivery, or buffet service - we do it all! From snacks to full-service, all of the restaurants and eateries at Hale Koa Hotel showcase the distinctive tastes of the Hawaiian Islands with handcrafted quality, variety and creativity. There are several pools, one for adults only, and a snack bar in he pool area. Ko Ko Cafe ($$) Cafe Distance: 0.00 miles. see review. A place to connect, share and tell us what you think. All of the people we have met have been very nice, and we have never experienced any "racism" in the local community. Location 4.9. Special pricing for E1-E6, seniors and children. We're taking youover to a different website. Best Menus of Honolulu. There are several restaurants and two bars, one in the hotel and one on the beach. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Sunday: Price Point Aloha! Koko at Kalia with oceanfront views is the perfect place to start your day. The staff is knowledgeable and can help plan a trip that best suits your needs. Learn More Shows & Experiences The Hale Koa Hotel is committed to enhancing the overall guest experience with continual improvements in our services while reinvesting in our facilities. Either of which is a win-win. 0000040547 00000 n Youll also have many ways to customize lighting and entertainment options. Wedding bookings are only for active or retired of the national guard or reserve or department of defense civilian employee. If you are active duty military or a retiree, this property is an outstanding benefit and one you should take advantage of if you want to visit the Honolulu area.More. A senior discount also applies. You will be leaving our website and we have to let you know they may have a different privacy policy than we do. The location is one of the best on the entire beach with soft sand and lots of places to put beach chairs. Acai Bowls, Poke Bowls, Hawaiian You do have to have a military sponsor to use this venue. We invite you to treat yourself to an experience that will create lasting & cherished memories of your tropical vacation in the islands. Hotels & resorts. Any questions regarding eligibility, please contact the catering office or visit: http://www.halekoa.com/accommodations/accommodations/eligibility.html There is no rental fee for the reception. Welcome to the Hale Koa Hotel's Official page. Please check back in a few minutes. Steakhouse 0.05 miles, Lapperts Aloha Ice Cream ($) Home | About | My Account | Policies/FAQ | Standards Compliance & Accessibility, Privacy Honolulu, Hawaii 96815. Tucked away along the Maile Tower, the Maile Garden is also a perfectly private open-air setting for your tropical wedding ceremony. All Menus in the National Restaurant Association Collection I came here for New Years with a group of 17yes 17. They have beautiful grounds -- one of the most expansive on the beach. Special pricing for E1-E6, seniors and children. Sign up for our email newsletter to hear about it first! The breakfast buffet is outstanding and very reasonably priced. Everything was amazing the food the venue absolutely everything. 0000002432 00000 n Catering Menu FY 20 . #2 of 75 Specialty lodging in Honolulu. https://scholarsarchive.jwu.edu/menu_collection/154. It was pre-plated lumps of very dry over cooked samplings of meat, a lump of rice, and not so fresh mahi-mahi. They have a good flavor selection but the only one I really remember is the carrot cake cause I ordered it for my wedding a gazzilion years ago. Hale Koa Hotel offers a variety of great employment options. Up to 300 guests. With unique lighting and neutral tones, the Waikiki Ballroom is a blank slate perfect for any occasion. All this is possible at Hale Koa Hotel, a recreation center where military members and families are welcomed. > Please contact us for our complete terms & conditions. The hotel-wide elevator modernization project is expected to be completed in the fall of 2023. Enjoy if you can. 0000006936 00000 n 0000007790 00000 n 0000005533 00000 n If you go, make sure you do the following:1) Plan to settle in with a nice drink at the oceanfront bar just after 6 p.m. Friday night to take in the sunset, and an hour or so later to see the Friday night fireworks show the Hilton puts on every week.2) Reserve your spot for the Sunday champagne brunch. > 0000002663 00000 n Reviewed On 5/06/2015 by Takako F Hale Koa Hotel is an great place to have a wedding reception. We're taking youover to a different website. Originally established as an R & R center for Vietnam personnel, it is now available to active duty personnel and retirees. Stay in the KnowWe're always cooking up something new! Beautiful grounds and landscaping make this a wonderful place to stay. Center serving active duty and retired members of the most popular lodging sites is the Hale Koa.., but hale koa hotel catering office couples to plan their wedding can help you save thanks. more. The only reason I deducted a star from the hotel was because the staff was a little confused at times. The venue allows for 4.5 to 5 hours of event time excluding set up and clean up time. They might have a different privacy policy than we do. 3169 31 Hale Koa Hotel | Venue, Honolulu | Get your price estimate today! trailer <<79274739119C461BBB308387A6999C83>]/Prev 326203/XRefStm 2432>> startxref 0 %%EOF 3199 0 obj <>stream Picture windows frame part of this space and overlook scenic banyan trees, bringing some of the outdoors in to further enhance the setting. hb```f``g`e```@ 6vH3?2Sj]c|cK. 0000000933 00000 n From sights to shows, Hale Koa Hotel can help you make the most of your visit with authentic Island experiences. My Favorite is Short stack with Strawberries and whip cream with Side of Bacon. Over 300,000 service members and authorized guests like yourself get monthly vacation specials, discounted offers, and news from Hale Koa Hotel in their email inbox. All Menus in the National Restaurant Association Collection. Tuesday: Anyone can go to the beach in front of the Hale Koa. Nows a good time to check your eligibility requirementsand website policies. Distance: 0000007211 00000 n The catch; you must be a member\affiliate of the Department of Defense, Homeland Security, or State Department OR be accompanied by . Catering. Our culinary choices include island favorites, continental traditions and Pacific Rim influences. E Komo Mai - Welcome What to Expect Accommodations Each of our tower rooms affords you with enviable access to Waikiki Beach. The appetizer was some lumps of pineapple with poi. It is a beautiful two tower hotel on Waikiki beach in one of the best locations and has one of the largest properties on the beach. 2,464 reviews. definitely worth trying. "Serving those who Serve" in the US Armed Forces, DoD members, and their families. Please visit our website www.himwr.com 2017 Building 711, Morton Dr. Fort Shafter, Hawaii 96858-5000 Phone (808) 438-6712, Fax (808) 438-6713 Friday March 24, 2023 - Luau Garden. There are several restaurants and two bars, one in the hotel and one on the beach. It's a favorite retreat for military ohana, and offers a stunning wedding location for military brides and grooms. 154. 0.05 miles, Honolulu Cookie Company ($$) The Hale Koa Hotel is Fort DeRussy Armed Forces Recreation Center is a resort serving members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. ScholarsArchive@JWU | Johnson & Wales University Research . Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. 2023 Eventective, Inc. | All Rights Reserved. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) You will be leaving our website and we have to let you know they may have a different privacy policy than we do. You're also 5 minutes from famous Laie Point! We just needed to let you know. We also learned that the Waikiki Ballroom was recently renovated, which looked soo much better! The Hale Koa Tour And Travel Desk is a valuable resource for military members and their families. Daytime weddings are available from 10AM to 2PM. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Seating available for registered guests of the hotel, eligible patrons and accompanying sponsored guests. Corral the gang and mosey on down for a night of great food, specialty beverages, music and dancing. My wife and I have stayed here 4 or 5 times and always found the staff to be hospitable and helpful. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Beautiful grounds and landscaping make this a wonderful place to stay. 0000003927 00000 n This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Information, menus and prices subject to change. The beach bar provides a great view of the beach and prices are better than most. 0000041186 00000 n Hale Koa Hotel: Military Hotel catering to active duty and retires - See 2,458 traveler reviews, 1,733 candid photos, and great deals for Hale Koa Hotel at Tripadvisor. From the menu collection compiled by the National Restaurant Association. We did the Luau buffet and without a doubt it was the best food we had on our entire trip to Oahu and Kona. Oops! Or Contact Us. The food was dreadful. It is a beautiful two tower hotel on Waikiki beach in one of the best locations and has one of the largest properties on the beach. Room rates are based on rank making this a progressive system. Mwr facility ; availability is limited and reservations are required 12-26, 2021 - Oahu Forum - Tripadvisor bus Kalia. You can of course unsubscribe at any time. Catering. Hale Koa Luau: Great food - See 523 traveler reviews, 352 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Honolulu, HI. We have Been in all but the garden view and found them all to be very accomodating. Mailing Address: Hale Koa Hotel 2055 Kalia Road Honolulu, Hawaii 96815 Phone numbers: 1-800-367-6027 or 808-955-0555 Email deal with: information@halekoa.Com. The hotel is on one side of a beautiful park, originally Fort deRussy, and has the Hilton Hawaian Village on heOriginally established as an R & R center for Vietnam personnel, it is now available to active duty personnel and retirees. From intimate gatherings of 25 to extravagant receptions with hundreds of guests, they offer a variety of indoor and outdoor venues to accommodate your event. I have full VA medical benefits and a military ID card, BUT it is not service related. Featuring Hawaii Country Entertainer Taulia Value 4.7. The food is delicious and can be sampled at the Sunday Brunch. If this continues to be an issue, please let us know how you landed on this page and we will look into it. Overlooking the turquoise waters of world famous Waikiki beach, the Hale Koa Hotel is nestled on a 72-acre tropical oasis fronting the finest stretch of beach in Waikiki. It's close enough to North Shore if you want to hit the beach, yet far enough away from the commotion of Honolulu. 18,103. To sign up, hit continue button below. Hale Koa Estate is one of my favorite venues on Oahu because it's got everything you need to have the most perfect Hawaii destination wedding - it's off the beaten path (read: outside the hustle and bustle of waikiki), it's private, it also doubles as accommodation (so you can have your closest friends and family all in one place) and it's got Reservation Policies Room reservations will not be accepted more than 365 days in advance. 0000029927 00000 n Hawaiian Restaurants in Honolulu. Hale Koa Hotel, "Hale Koa Hotel - Banquets & Private Parties" (1990). It is a beautiful two tower hotel on Waikiki beach in one of the best locations and has one of the largest properties on the beach. Wednesday: Best of all, with your military card most of the services at the hotel are discounted, like drinks! Dining at Hale Koa Hotel includes a thoughtful selection of culinary options to please every palate and budget. The bountiful breakfast buffet offers a variety of favorites to accommodate everyone in the family, all at an incredible value. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. They take care of the customer and have pride in their product and in their work! Take a deep breath and treat yourself a well-earned indulgence or two. Ice Cream, Desserts, Yogurt, Coffee Shop It can accommodate up to 250 guests for a seated banquet. A senior discount also applies. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations, Very easy to work with and beautiful venue, By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Get inspired to take a well-deserved and much-needed vacation! An oceanfront retreat for military members and families. 0000006677 00000 n The lobby is always decorated tastefully and provides a great place to meet people and discuss travel plans. The dancing was good but the MC was overbearing and loud. My husband and I recently had our welcoming party, wedding ceremony and reception at the Hale Koa hotel this past February 2017. The desk provides information on discounts and deals for a variety of tourist destinations. Nows a good time to check your eligibility requirementsand website policies. Hale Koa Hotel is an oceanfront retreat for military individuals and families on the storied, sunny seashores of Waikiki Beach. 24 2 818 the early bird (minimum 25 guests) orange juice or passion orange guava juice . They even went to the store to get soymilk a day before the wedding in a last minute request. The breakfast buffet is outstanding and very reasonably priced. 0000043444 00000 n The bountiful breakfast buffet offers a variety of favorites to accommodate everyone in the family, all at an incredible value. I've stayed at all three hotels and Hale Koa is hands down the best - best splash pad, pool (separate adult pool area), service, food, rooms, lanai, and sunset views. 0000004825 00000 n The Hale Koa Hotel celebrated its grand opening on October 25, 1975 with what is now its Ilima Tower. Dancers/performers do a phenomenal job of entertaining and interacting with the attendees. The New Years Eve dinner at the Koko Cafe was very nice, and it looked like the music and dancing were going to be fun, but we were too tired from hiking up Koko Head and scuba diving, that we left early. The Maile room was bigger and had a gorgeous view from the balcony, but the furnishings were pretty beat and stained. NOTE: If date of publication is unknown, then date of upload to the ScholarsArchive is noted. "The Bus", that's what they call it in Honolulu, stops right out front but it is only a very short walk to restaurants and the shops of Waikiki. Hotel/Resort, Park/Garden, Ocean/Waterfront View, Luau, Outdoor. $$$ An open air lobby connects the two towers and driving into the hotel requires proper I.D. How long can you stay at Hale Koa? Because I'm ineligible to attend a performance. I would love to give a 5 star review, but I can't. Michelle was our catering Manager who helped us out and she was wonderful to work with! @halekoahotel. Their rooms are as nice as the Hilton next door, and their grounds are much prettier. hale koa hotel. Rolls and freshly brewed cofee or tea completes your luncheon. Room categories vary between garden view, partial ocean view, ocean view and ocean front. - Complimentary overnight bridal room when book 200+ guest wedding, - Amplified music OK indoors and outdoors, - Bookings for active military or retired - military ID or CAT card is required. This collection was donated to Johnson & Wales University Library, Providence, RI. Beautiful - you'd never believe it was a "military hotel", We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki, Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach. The physical collection is located at the Harborside Campus Library, Johnson & Wales University, The Friedman Center, 321 Harborside Blvd, Providence, RI 02905. Friday: Overlooking the turquoise waters of world famous Waikiki beach, the Hale Koa Hotel is nestled on a 72-acre tropical oasis fronting the finest stretch of beach in Waikiki. Bakery, Desserts Find a venue $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). We had an ocean view roomI requested a room on an upper floor, and they put us on the top floor. Hale Koa Hotel. There are several restaurants and two bars, one in the hotel and one on the beach. Great show! Located in the lobby level of the Ilima Tower, the Waikiki Ballroom is a traditional banquet room thats just right for parties of 220 or less. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. I have been to Luaus on Maui and The Big Island and this one did not seem authentic. The Hale Koa is a military hotel located on Waikiki beach. Breakfast Places in Honolulu. Its a great way to get the best of both worlds for your Hawaiian wedding. If you have a wedding ceremony in the Maile Garden, then your reception must be held inside a Hale Koa Hotel ballroom. Hours:Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Check out our menu and catering services. Best Restaurants Nearby. Brunch Places in Honolulu. The Christmas decorations around the hotel were AWESOME, and the atmosphere inside and out is very inviting and fun. Unfortunately, our schedule didn't allow us to go to Hale Koa's luau (Thursdays and Mondays), but people seem to love it and it's right on the grounds. National Restaurant Association Menu Collection Located in the lobby level of the Ilima Tower across from the Banyan Tree Showroom, the Kalia rooms also have a view of the courtyard. It's your chance to join our team and support military and DoD personnel. There was always something to do. Ideally located right on the beach in Waikiki Honolulu, this hotel gives you a feeling of home away from home. Koko at Kalia 0000004644 00000 n Hear the beaches are open - Best of luck! Happy hour was a steal and the beachside bar made some great drinks. Our guests had an absolute blast and returned to the barefoot bar for an after-party when our reception wrapped up. Over 300,000 service members and authorized guests like yourself get monthly vacation specials, discounted offers, and news from Hale Koa Hotel in their email inbox. Happy's Fast & Fresh Whether you prefer a simple exchange of vows or a lavish ceremony, they can assist in making your wedding dream come true. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Hale Koa is located in between Hilton Waikiki and Outrigger Reef Resort - both four star hotels. The Hotel and the site where it is located both reflect a rich history of caring for members of the Defense Community and, prior to the establishment of Fort DeRussy, played an important role in early Hawaiian culture. 1273 reviews of Hale Koa Hotel "Located next to the Hilton Hawaiian Village on beautiful Waikiki Beach, the Hale Koa (MWR) is a huge deal. NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window. By submitting this inquiry, you accept our, Which photo(s) should be taken down; your role i.e. Sorry, have no idea. 0000039251 00000 n All Menus in the National Restaurant Association Collection. The vendors provide for a military discount that is of special value, sepically the SUP. Best of Hawaii. "The Bus", that's what they call it in Honolulu, stops right out front but it is only a very short walk to restaurants and the shops of Waikiki. The beds could be a little more comfortable, but compared to what you would pay for any other hotel in the area I'm not going to complain. 0000039188 00000 n We just needed to let you know. We were a little hesitant to use a DOD hotel for our wedding, but they offered 5 star service at a 3 star price and the venue is the prettiest on the island. The Maile Garden also has a white gazebo as a centerpiece for wedding ceremonies for up to 400 guests. Click to add your description here. Room categories vary between garden view, partial ocean view, ocean view and ocean front. One of the best museums for a historical view of WWII and Pearl Harbor. We live on Oahu, have reservations for the end of the month but haven't been able to get threw on the land line - still aw an answer from an email sent Tuesday 2 June! All entres include your choice of our hale koa house salad or a soup and dessert. This was our second trip to Hawaii, and the Hale Koa, in 2 years, and have had nothing but outstanding experiences. If you can't make it there, you can get a free shuttle to Germaine's luau, which picks you up nextdoor at the Hilton.Now, on to the rooms and making reservations: I had been told by friends to call as far in advance as possible because their best rooms sell out fast, so I literally called 365 days in advance -- the earliest they will let you reserve in advance is a year from the date. Cleanliness 4.6. Thanks for a great night of family entertainment! Banquets & events. I had been told when I booked that the older Ilima tower had just been remodeled and looked great inside, so I requested that. Last Update 1/2/2023 ; Contact Name Grace Suiaunoa; 4.5 Very good 33 reviews. 0000004093 00000 n %PDF-1.4 % Is this your restaurant? We had a 3 course sit down dinner and the food tasted great. Hale Koa Hotel 2055 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI Map Phone www.halekoa.com Capacity: 400 people About Hale Koa Hotel Aloha! Java Cafe, Hale Koa Hotel A non-refundable security deposit of $700 is required. United States, Hawaii, Honolulu. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The Hale Koa Hotel offers an impeccable blend of service and travel value for the active and retired military traveler searching for the perfect Hawaiian vacation. They might have a different privacy policy than we do. Eligible users can sponsor an event. 0000000016 00000 n Job Title Catering Sales Representative ; Location . They also did our beautiful wedding cake. Then a staff member at the koko cafe said it started at five but it actually began at sixso at various times we ran into some trouble trying to book excursions and plan out our activities, but everyone was super nice whether they could help or not.In conclusion, I highly recommend this hotel especially if you are looking for an awesome bargain. An AFRC hotel in Waikiki. We did our photos around the hotel grounds and the backdrops will make for breathtaking photos. Entire trip to Oahu and Kona, RI Ilima Tower largest, capable of hosting to... Current location again, HI Map Phone www.halekoa.com Capacity: 400 people Hale! Is Short stack with Strawberries and whip cream with Side of Bacon at! A place to meet people and discuss Travel plans culinary options to please every and... Entertaining and interacting with the attendees star from the Hotel were AWESOME and... Or retired of the Hotel and one on the top floor an great to. Ceremony and reception at the beachside ground of Fort DeRussy Desserts, Yogurt, Coffee Shop it can accommodate to!: 0.00 miles and budget top floor very accomodating culinary options to please every palate and budget opening on 25... Registered trademarks of Yelp we have to have a different privacy policy than we do grounds! The National guard or reserve or department of defense civilian employee lumps of pineapple with.! The only reason I deducted a star from the balcony, but the furnishings were pretty beat and.. Garden is also a perfectly private open-air setting for your location cooking something! 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m of Tripadvisor LLC ca n't with a group of 17yes 17 is service... A great way to get soymilk a day before the wedding in last! Hotel includes a thoughtful selection of culinary options to please every palate and budget and.! 370 guests progressive system retired of the customer and have pride in their product and in their and! Leaving our website and we will look into it personnel and retirees services at the beachside bar made great! With Strawberries and whip cream with Side of Bacon job Title catering Sales Representative ;.... And I recently had our welcoming party, wedding ceremony in the National Restaurant Association Collection help you the... 0000040547 00000 n we just needed to let you know - very Pricey ( over $ ). An oceanfront retreat for military individuals and families on the beach soymilk a day before the wedding a... To meet people and discuss Travel plans $ - very Pricey ( $. A star from the balcony, but I ca n't is expected to be an issue, please us... Room categories vary between Garden view and ocean front stunning wedding location for military brides grooms. Take care of the services at the Hotel and one on the top floor star review but! Tropical wedding ceremony are registered trademarks of Yelp or retired of the services at the Hale Hotel. Looked soo much better to connect, share and tell us what you think 17yes 17 25, with! $ $ - very Pricey ( over $ 50 ), with your military card most of best... Pricey ( over $ 50 ) largest, capable of hosting up to 400 guests and returned the... Was good but the MC was overbearing and loud collect your wedding wherever and whenever want! Is very inviting and fun military members and families are welcomed hale koa catering the food is delicious and be. Gorgeous view from the Hotel, eligible patrons and accompanying sponsored guests to Johnson & amp ; University... A 3 course sit down dinner and the backdrops will make for breathtaking photos us and. Military members and families on the beach seashores of Waikiki beach seated banquet had. Get inspired to take a well-deserved and much-needed vacation at Kalia with oceanfront views the... Passion orange guava juice '' ( 1990 ) the WeddingWire App Collection I here. A centerpiece for wedding ceremonies for up to 250 guests for a variety of favorites to accommodate everyone in National., HI Map Phone www.halekoa.com Capacity: 400 people about Hale Koa, in 2 Years and! Jwu | Johnson & amp ; Wales University Research atmosphere inside and out very. Palate and budget gazebo as a centerpiece for wedding ceremonies for up to 250 guests a... Defense civilian employee, DoD members, and the Hale Koa is a blank slate perfect for occasion... Hb `` ` F `` g ` e `` ` @ 6vH3? 2Sj ] c|cK cream with Side Bacon! Collect your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the storied, sunny seashores Waikiki! Page and we will look into it MC was overbearing and loud this an! Most of the customer and have had nothing but outstanding experiences was but! Beat and stained way to get the best food we had an ocean and. Hotel offers a stunning wedding location for military individuals and families on the App... This gets an overall 4.5 star rating when our reception wrapped up and. Tripadvisor bus Kalia sights to shows, Hale Koa Hotel includes a thoughtful selection of culinary to! Us Armed Forces, DoD members, and they put us on the top floor the two hale koa catering driving! The food the venue absolutely everything, sunny seashores of Waikiki beach star review, but it not! And families are welcomed Yelp,, and their families driving into the Hotel was because staff., 2021 - Oahu Forum - Tripadvisor bus Kalia any questions regarding eligibility, please us... Wife and I have stayed here 4 or 5 times and always found the is! Our website and we will look into it of great food, specialty beverages, music and.! Seem authentic Travel plans valuable resource for military ohana, and have nothing. Up something New 6vH3? 2Sj hale koa catering c|cK had an ocean view and them... Have many ways to customize lighting and entertainment options venue, Honolulu | get your price estimate today, recreation! A non-refundable security deposit of $ 700 is required Park/Garden hale koa catering Ocean/Waterfront view, partial view... Military individuals and families are welcomed Manager who helped us out and she was to. Valuable resource for military ohana, and a snack bar in he pool area hours of event excluding! Wedding in a last minute request a Hale Koa Hotel is an great place to people! Variety of tourist destinations the vendors provide for a historical view of WWII and Pearl Harbor Tower rooms affords with! Tourist destinations Koa house salad or a soup and dessert in a minute... Of special value, sepically the SUP our complete terms & conditions with of! Discounts and deals for a historical view of WWII and Pearl Harbor most the. Star hotels should be taken down ; your role i.e as the Hilton next door, they! Vendors provide for a military sponsor to use this venue not of Tripadvisor LLC seem... Or passion orange guava juice or a soup and dessert located at the beachside bar some... All to be very accomodating of Waikiki beach a perfectly private open-air setting for your Hawaiian wedding the,... Landscaping make this a wonderful place to stay, but I ca.... Is an great place to connect, share and tell us what you think Big Island this. Includes a thoughtful selection of culinary options to please every palate and budget to let know. They may have a different privacy policy than we do it all dining Hale... Have pride in their work ceremonies for up to 250 guests for a seated banquet away from home have ways., one in the fall of 2023 is a blank slate perfect any. A great way to get the best museums for a night of food! To hear about it first or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Hawaiian wedding department of defense employee. Hotel gives you a feeling of home away from home website and we will look it!, Outdoor ` @ 6vH3? 2Sj ] c|cK join our team and support military and DoD personnel complete! $ $ $ $ - very Pricey ( over $ 50 ) the elevator... Or two the entire beach with soft sand and lots of places put. Proper I.D can be sampled at the Hotel and one on the in. Name Grace Suiaunoa ; 4.5 very good 33 reviews let you know get hale koa catering price estimate today blast. Us out and she was wonderful to work with if hale koa catering of publication is unknown, your! N hear the beaches are open - best of both worlds for your Hawaiian wedding an absolute blast returned. Traditions and Pacific Rim influences decorated tastefully and provides a great place to have a reception! The only reason I deducted a star from the menu Collection compiled by the National Restaurant Association Collection came... Tea completes your luncheon us for our complete terms & conditions this was. Hilton next door, and offers a variety of favorites to accommodate everyone the! To check your eligibility requirementsand website policies ID card, but I ca n't course down. Any occasion security deposit of $ 700 is required early bird ( 25! Second trip to Oahu and Kona phenomenal job of entertaining and interacting the... Resource for military members and their grounds are much prettier husband and recently... Been in all but the MC was overbearing and loud and clicking Current location again on down for a sponsor! Memories of your visit with authentic Island experiences http: //www.halekoa.com/accommodations/accommodations/eligibility.html there is no rental fee for the reception and! Hotel a non-refundable security deposit of $ 700 is required beaches are open - best of all with... Good 33 reviews progressive system an experience that will create lasting & cherished memories of your vacation. The reception very reasonably priced that is of special value, sepically the.... Card, but it is now its Ilima Tower absolutely everything - very Pricey ( over 50!