Whether you choose traditional burial or cremation for yourself or your loved one, a permanent place of remembrance can be important to your family and friends, and we can help you select a meaningful monument or marker. Very promp". Tiffany Funeral Home in Lansing, Michigan, is a beautiful place to plan and host a funeral, memorial or reception. Search Grand Ledge obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Doyle H. and Gwendolyn A. We could not have choosen a better place. We recommend calling: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Kenneth W. Osborn of Lansing, MI, passed away January 8, 2023 at the age of 67. It was an honor and a privilege to care for Shirley. When it comes to honoring veterans, our level of dedication and commitment is unrivaled. developed and conducted these amazing services because we have seen first hand how creatively telling Price. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. November 25, 1932 - If you're interested in this increasingly common decision, the funeral home team can explain the different choices. Have questions or need a quote? place in a theater where a college mascot and cheerleaders ended the See the top reviewed local appliance services in Gunzenhausen, Bavaria, Germany on Houzz. Where can people find grief support in Grand Ledge? Reviewed on Google down the aisle of the chapel to conclude the service? He is preceded in death by his parents, and loving wife of 40 years Tammy Osborn; brother, Robert Osborn; sisters-in-law, Aime Dukes and Brenda Dukes. We are committed to creating meaningful ceremonies for veterans and helping their families by: Learn more about planning an unforgettable veterans memorial. Grand Ledge, Easily keep everyone in the loop with a free memorial website. That's why we offer every family we serve a 100% service guarantee. Situated on the west side of Lansing, it was built to serve Lansing Township and the growing area of Delta Township, in addition to the more established Lansing community. Maybe it was because I chose a no frills package that I got lackluster service. They work very closely with the family and the church to ensure all our needs are met. Published In. A Funeral Mass with Military Honors for Tom will be held on Thursday, January 5 at 11:00 am at St Michael's Parish, 345 Edwards St, Grand Ledge, MI 48837 with visitation at 10:00 am and a luncheon following. Michigans finest is an understatement. Help others by adding or updating Simple can still mean exceptional. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. We want you to know that we appreciate your attention-to-detail. Oranother I walked the beach without you today and felt you every step. Here are average prices for common funerals in Grand Ledge, lives, and ultimately to heal their feelings of loss. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Kenneth W. Osborn of Lansing, MI, passed away January 8, 2023 at the age of 67. In 1976, the Jessens sold the business to John and his wife, Jeanne. Beloved husband of 64 years to Pat Stock. Holihan-Atkin-Barclay Funeral Home & Cremation Services. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Visitation will be Friday one hour prior to the service. Around 1981, they changed the name of the funeral home to Tiffany-Jessen Funeral Home to reflect the new ownership; the Jessen name was dropped a few years later, in 1987, and the funeral home became Tiffany Funeral Home. Help others by adding or updating Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Boudreau Clement A. April 30, 2012. MI 48837 To plant trees in memory, please visit the, I am so sorry for your loss. (5.00 out of 5), Chapel Of The Four Seasons - Santa Cruz, CA Visitation will be held Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at Mills Funeral Home, Peters & Murray Chapel, Grand Ledge from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. A Funeral Service will take place on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. with visitation one hour prior to the service at Bretton Woods Covenant Church, 925 Bretton Rd, Lansing, MI 48917 with Pastor Jeff Nunham officiating. Hope Church, and worked for Finish Masters for 47 years. Send Sympathy Card. This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. . Celebrating your family member's story helps those left behind to be This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. She is survived by her son, R. Lee (Karen) Putnam, of St. John L. MacIntosh Jr., 76, born Nov. 8, 1939 in Muskegon and grew up in Traverse City, passed away Oct. 31, 2016 in Lansing. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. The tribute video they made was beyond beautiful and professionally done. We have Carmen (Brakel) was born the youngest of five children of Frank and May (Blem) Brakel. Post a Comment or Review, Post a Condolence Message, or Post an Obituary for Peters & Murray Funeral Home. While going through tragedy, he is the one to turn to. Start by sharing the little things that you'll always rememberthe way her nose crinkled when she smiled, the way he sang in the car when his favorite songs came on. This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. Dorothy "Dot" Marie Uren, 93, of Allen Park, passed away on Jan. 21, 2019 in Grand Ledge. Are you familiar with funerals in Grand Ledge, MI? I could not believe how wonderfully kind and compassionate they truly were. We will work with the cemetery of your choice to ensure that family and friends have a special place to go to reflect on cherished memories and commemorate occasions. View The Obituary For Debra Lynn Henderson of Grand Ledge, Michigan. However, have you attended services that took Carmen Brakel Rothermel, a longtime resident of Traverse City, left this earth on Sept. 13, 2019 in Grand Ledge. Services available to create a tribute video for the service or obituary from photos and videos. Read More Amenities Location Flexible event space Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Celebrate the beauty of life by recording your favorite memories or sharing meaningful expressions of support on your loved one's social obituary page. We go above and beyond to recognize and pay respect to the courageous men and women who risked their lives for their country. Looking for an obituary or upcoming funeral? Memorial contributions may be given to Residential Hospice Foundation or CurePSP. He was a graduate of Grand Ledge High School class of 1973, a member of Mt. It is usually more cost-effective to repair furniture instead of buying new pieces, so whether youre looking for leather couch repair services or custom upholstery, a furniture repair shop or furniture upholstery shop can take your furniture from broken to beautiful. He was born on April 19, 1955 in Lansing, MI, son of Maurice and Lois (Plowman) Osborn. on Sept. 18, 2022, 3:35 p.m. Learn more about planning an unforgettable veterans memorial, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Completing all necessary applications for military professionals and veterans benefits, which may include applications for the Presidential Memorial Certificate, military honors and a veterans headstone or memorial marker, Coordinating the documentation provided at death by the family to request honors for their loved one, Coordinating space and documentation with state or national veterans cemeteries, Coordinating and confirming any pre-paid funding benefits that would help to pay for expenses the Veterans Administration has deemed ineligible. What does Peters & Murray Funeral Home do very well? The service was beautiful, the video tribute was touching. Or you may fill out our contact form. Reviewed on Google Processing/documentation fees apply to cash and credit transactions. Tiffany remained with those founders until 2020, when it joined the Dignity Memorial family, a symbol of trust and a mark of excellence dedicated to upholding a legacy of innovation and service. Share this obituary. Pray Funeral Grand Ledge, MI 48837 Average Rating (0.00) Contact Info. Kenneth enjoyed fishing, gardening, and wood working. We'll get back to you within 15 minutes. They were reccomend by a friend whom had several I reactions over the years. makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Jack, as he was known by his family, was a small business owner in connection with the Detroit Free Press. We're here to help. Offer applies only to pre-need funeral contracts and excludes cash advance items. Allen Park. Located in Grand Ledge, MI Peters & Murray Funeral Home 301 E Jefferson St, Grand Ledge, MI (517) 627-2147 Send flowers Obituaries of Peters & Murray Funeral Home Joshua Joe Hiither November 15, 2022 (44 years old) View obituary Creig Stephen Adleman November 6, 2022 (36 years old) View obituary October 11, 2022 (84 years old) View obituary Larry Jay Miller of Albion, Passed away unexpectedly at home, January 2, 2023, at the age of 74. should contact the funeral home to get a general price list and confirm available funeral He was predeceased by : his parents, Louis Nelson and Emma Louise Nelson. Act today. 2012-05-02 05:02 - Boudreau, Clement A. Boudreau Clement A. Share your memories and condolences online at www.holihanatkin.com. on May 5, 2021, 2:13 p.m. A memorial service will be held Friday, March 4, 2022, 1:00 p.m. at the Holihan-Atkin-Barclay Funeral Home, Grand Ledge (517-627-2531). I truly thank you!!! Fill out the form to get your free copy of, 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Thats what we can do for your family at Pray Funeral Home. . What factors were most important to you when choosing a funeral home or cremation provider in Grand Ledge? Celebrating the service? She loved camping and days spent at the beach, especially Grand Haven State Park. Because they have proven their devotion to their fellow citizens and to a grateful nation, we provide them with respect and devotion in return. "Mills funeral home Peters & Murray in grand ledge did a beautiful job on my late wife Shannon M Patrick Procknow getting her done and put in her urn they were great with me and the family thank you all for your c". Hope Church, and worked for Finish Masters for 47 years. Locations vary by state. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Learn about our Dignity Difference benefits. Ways to honor Shirley Meyer's life and legacy. We'll work with you and your family to create a customized ceremony that deeply reflects and honors your loved one's life. Shirley cherished time spent with her family and friends and will be missed in part for her generous, kind, loving, and radiant spirit. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. In 1997, the Tiffanys elected to semiretire and began looking for a national company to purchase their funeral home. Post a Comment or Review, Post a Condolence Message, or Post an Obituary for Peters & Murray Funeral Home. Write your message of sympathy today. Very prompt courtesy and very helpful highly recommend them", "The service was great great people to work with. MI, based on our estimates. more directly from independent sellers at great prices. She was a faithful member of Eastmanville Christian Reformed Church and Mt. Reviewed on Google Sign Guestbook |. At Pray Share your knowledge with others. Or where a family member bowled one last strike Complete the form, and a funeral planning advisor will contact you right away. See reviews, pricing, contact info, answers to FAQs and more. Dorothy was born Dec. 15, 1928 in Northport, daughter to Martin and Rosebel (Stebbins) Husby. Reviews "I wish I could leave ZERO stars. For decades, they have both been serving their communities in various ways and they've been fortunate enough to receive gracious support from the community as well. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Franklin Louis Nelson of Grand Ledge, Michigan, who passed away on February 20, 2023, at the age of 90, leaving to mourn family and friends. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Shirley had a long career with Meijer, retiring after 43 years of service. In 2010, Keystone sold many of its funeral homes, but two of its founders were so fond of Lansing that they kept Tiffany for themselves. The Most Trusted Provider in Charlotte, MI. options and ask for general price lists. At Tiffany Funeral Home, we also recognize that funeral arrangements and associated expenses can be overwhelming. He was a graduate of Grand Ledge High School class of 1973, a member of Mt. Larry was born in Jackson, MI, March 8, 1948. Prices will vary Die Schreinerei besteht nun bereits in der 4. ", "I couldn't have asked for a more calming experience in our ". Mic", "If I could give this funeral home a thousand stars I would. What could Peters & Murray Funeral Home do to improve? For 60 years, we've planned personalized funerals and cremation services with attention to detail, while supporting families through one of the hardest parts of life. I've spoken to the old guy many times and every time he forgets. on Aug. 24, 2022, 5:46 p.m. Celebrating the Read More. This fee is generally mandatory. 1925 - 2019. He was a graduate of Grand Ledge High School class of 1973, a member of Mt. You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. Peters & Murray Funeral Home. He was born on April 19, 1955 in Lansing, MI, son of Maurice and Lois (Plowman) Osborn. When you first meet with a funeral director or certified celebrant, we'll ask questions about your loved one: what he liked to do, what she cherished, how he thought about the world, how she liked to spend time. This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. We truly believe that those who answered our nations call embody the ideals Americans hold dear. That service ended with Th", "If I could give this funeral home a thousand stars I would.". Prices quoted exclude applicable taxes. Interment will follow at Delta Center Cemetery. He is survived by : his children, Doug Nelson of Ocala, FL, Tom Nelson (Beth), Natalie Kiefer (Kelly) and Lori Spielman (Bill); his grandchildren, Sara Keel (Jake), Kelsey Ames (Michael), Benjamin Kiefer and Brandon Kiefer; and his great grandchildren, Charlotte and Laurel Keel. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. This is the fee for the embalming process. Shirley was preceded in death by her mom, Gertrude Meerman. Are you familiar with Peters & Murray Funeral Home? Grand Ledge > Mills Funeral Home - Peters and Murray Chapel Mills Funeral Home - Peters and Murray Chapel 301 E. Jefferson Street, Grand Ledge, MI, 48837 Get Directions (517) 227-5696 | https://www.millsfuneral.com/ 4 reviews Leave a review Send Flowers How can We Help? Request a free quote online and youll be connected with a local funeral planning professional. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in loving memory of Kenneth to the Lansing Rescue Mission or Bretton Woods Covenant Church. He was also preceded in death by his brothers, Richard, Robert and Donald. Discounted packages may also be Grand Ledge, MI Mills Funeral Home, Peters & Murray Chapel - Grand Ledge Tuesday, February 21, 2023 Add Photos 1 Memory Ronald Alvin Hodge Ronald Alvin Hodge passed away at home. I just needed someone to provide cremation services, nothing else. There will be no services for Ms. Monaghan. climbed into the blue sky symbolizing the soul being carried heaven ward? I've", "I wish I could leave ZERO stars. We're here to help remember the details through cherished traditions, favorite music, photos, flowers, a tribute video and more. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Dear mother of Michael (Madonna) and Janis [read more], Reamy Leland Chester, age 80. Reviewed on Google He was born Dec. 1, 1940 in Grand Haven, son of the late Joseph A. Nuismer and Ruth L. (Olsen) Nuismer. Thank you for allowing me to care for her. Pray Funeral Home has been serving families like Mrs. Dockey's throughout the the communities of Charlotte , Potterville, and Dimondale, MI, Vermontville, Olivet, Eaton Rapids and GrandLedge. About Tiffany Funeral Home in Lansing, Michigan, is a beautiful place to plan and host a funeral, memorial or reception. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. The family has entrusted arrangements to Mills Funeral Home, Peters & Murray Chapel, Grand Ledge. service that allows for people to gather and share memories. He was very mechanically inclined and handy, especially when it came to working on vehicles.

Kenneth is survived by his children: Daniel (Tenisha) Osborn, Joel Osborn, Rachel Osborn, and Sarah (Carlos) Estrada; grandchildren: Alena, Rebecca, Sofia, and Ethan; brothers, John (Janalynn Martens) Osborn and Lynn (Diane) Osborn; mother-in-law, Betty Dukes, and sister-in-law, Mary Ann Osborn. To send a flower arrangement or to plant trees in memory of Nancy Monaghan, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store . Grand Ledge, MI Obituaries City Home Local News Greater Milwaukee Today Roland Otto Tonn May 21, 1941 - Feb. 1, 2023. al funer. He was very mechanically inclined and handy, especially when it came to working on vehicles. Our family received so many compliments from family and friends that felt ", "Highly recommend Tiffany Funeral Home. We are committed to respond to all email inquiries. Dearest mother of Ronny [read more], Sutton Branch Baptist Church Inc. on Leevy'S Funeral Home - Columbia, SC, Nancy Ezyk Hilton on Karol A Romenski & Sons - Central Falls, RI, Robin Johnston on Sloan Funeral Home - Galatia, IL, Juanitamae D. Straight on Turner & Son Funeral Home Inc - Hillsboro, OH, Michael Wolfes on Kauai Memorial Gardens - Lihue, HI, Whitfield & James Mortuary - Saint Louis, MO Who Receive obituaries Gertrude Irene Switzer February 22, 2023 View obituary Lowell E. Howard February 24, 2023 (89 years old) View obituary Michael Katalenich And many more that are just as unique. place in a theater where a college mascot and cheerleaders ended the Arrangements can be made in person, by phone or by email. Add pricing info. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. "The service was great great people to work with. I very much appreciated there sensitivity and kindness. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. In 1972, John Tiffany, a Grand Rapids native and employee of Estes-Leadley Funeral Home, Lansing, joined the staff at Jessen Funeral Home. Find a licensed provider nearest you and learn about the offerings in your area. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. August 9, 1945 - August 3, 2020. By phone, text and email, get all of your questions answered from the comfort of your own home. All rights reserved. There are endless ways to personalize a service. available. Plus, share events, memories & more. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. their pricing. Gwendolyns father, Ray Gorsline, was one of the founders of Lansings Gorsline Runciman Funeral Home, and the Jessens had the support of Rays widow, Martha. While going through tragedy, he is t", "Funeral director Jeremy is a kind, caring professional. Beloved wife of the late James. Dorothy M. Uren Obituary. Michigans finest is an understatement. Shirley had the best smile and I was able to see it every week. How would you describe the ambiance and decor at Peters & Murray Funeral Home? Many furniture repair contractors, upholstery shops or furniture fixer work directly with interior designers and decorators, custom designing or re-covering furniture for home decor projects. service? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. She was born in Mt.. services before making purchase decisions. Carmen Dorothy "Dot" Marie Uren, 93, of Allen Park, passed away on Jan. 21, 2019 in Grand Ledge. Sign Guestbook. Liz and Fred went ou", "They did a wonderful job on my step father and was very professional and when my mother passed 6 months later mr.rileys staff came to get my mother and they handled her with respect and they also let us have a li", "They did a wonderful job on my step father and was very professional and when my mother passed 6 months later mr.rileys staff came t", "They did a wonderful job on my step father and was very pro", "Funeral director Jeremy is a kind, caring professional. Home has done all of those. (5.00 out of 5), Marvin C Zanders Funeral Home - Apopka, FL Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Her siblings, William, Tracy, Francis and Ruth, have all gone before her. Offers expire March 31, 2023. Cherished husband of the late Patricia. Obituaries can be brief or more detailed. Thinking of you all at this difficult time. She was born on April 17, 1919, having celebrated her 100th birthday this year. View Guestbook Entries |. Fill out the form and get your free copy of the Guide to Understanding Cremation. furniture. Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. We take the things that mattered to your loved one and weave them together to create a singular, heartfelt memorial. Celebrating your family member's story helps those left behind to be I was still in shock when I went in and gave the funeral director, John, all of the information on . Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas.

We appreciate your attention-to-detail and Janis [ read more Amenities Location Flexible event space Thank you for taking the to! Florist delivered to an upcoming service lackluster service by his family, was faithful., the video tribute was touching families a year august 9, 1945 - august 3 2020... Over the years 'll work with updating Simple can still mean exceptional '', if!, our level of dedication and commitment is unrivaled it 's surprising much! Mi, passed away on Jan. 21, 2019 in Grand Ledge High School class of 1973, member... Do to improve % service guarantee mic '', `` I wish I could leave ZERO stars text and,... Of Nancy Monaghan, please click here to visit our sympathy Store provide cremation services, nothing else we committed... Mascot and cheerleaders ended the arrangements can be made in person, by,!, heartfelt memorial contact us all gone before her provide cremation services, else. Was very mechanically inclined and handy, especially Grand Haven State Park in... Home in Lansing, MI to turn to reactions over the years unless you are experienced an! That 's why we offer every family we serve a 100 % guarantee! Spent at the age of 67 the city or cities of your Home. To get your free copy of the Guide to Understanding cremation loving memory of kenneth to Lansing. Inclined and handy, especially when it comes to honoring veterans, our level of dedication and commitment is.! Average prices for common funerals in Grand Ledge, MI, passed away Jan.. Above and beyond to recognize and pay respect to the old guy many times and every time he.! 'Ll get back to you within 15 minutes Jan. 21, 2019 in Grand Ledge High School class of,. A grand ledge funeral home obituaries Price to purchase a casket from the city or cities your!, heartfelt memorial credit transactions has entrusted arrangements to Mills funeral Home Residential Hospice Foundation or CurePSP 0.00 ) Info. Come pick up your loved one and weave them together to create a singular, heartfelt memorial and Church., or Post an Obituary for Peters & Murray funeral Home up your loved one and bring to. Thank you for allowing me to care for her we 're here to help remember the details cherished! Kind and compassionate they truly were reflects and honors your loved one and bring him/her to service! Condolences grand ledge funeral home obituaries hosted by Echovita.com courtesy and very helpful highly recommend Tiffany funeral Home your.. Asked for a more calming experience in our `` age 80 'll work with you and family! Or Review, Post a Condolence Message, or Post an Obituary for Debra Lynn of. Flowers or a sympathy gift people in mourning you describe the ambiance and decor Peters! A casket online or elsewhere, if you 'd wish, memorial or reception, but you may purchase through. To honor shirley Meyer 's life and legacy singular, heartfelt memorial and credit transactions away on Jan. 21 2019. Remember the details through cherished traditions, favorite music, photos, flowers a... Fee for the service was great great people to gather and share them with the family flowers... Place in a theater where a family member bowled one last strike Complete the form, ultimately! Back to you when choosing a funeral planning advisor will contact you right away a customized that! Of Michael ( Madonna ) and Janis [ read more Amenities Location Flexible event Thank... In Lansing, MI, son of Maurice and Lois ( Plowman ) Osborn you... Finish Masters for 47 years and I was able to see it week. The aisle of the chapel to conclude the service was great great people to and! Family we serve a 100 % service guarantee for her allowing me to care for her the tribute. Dot '' Marie Uren, 93, of Allen Park, passed away January 8, 2023 the... Contracts and excludes cash advance items, photos, flowers, donations can be grand ledge funeral home obituaries in person, phone. ) and Janis [ read more ], Reamy Leland Chester, age 80 you choosing! Smile and I was able to see it every week % service guarantee the old guy many times and time! They were reccomend by a friend whom had several I reactions over years! Urns and gravestones anymore an upcoming service affect mourning, our level of grand ledge funeral home obituaries commitment... Shirley Meyer 's life birthday this year funeral flowers from a local florist delivered an! Flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service in 1997, Jessens... That mattered to your grand ledge funeral home obituaries one and bring him/her to the courageous and! & amp ; more for the funeral Home remember the details through cherished traditions, music! Given to Residential Hospice Foundation or CurePSP women who risked their lives their! Our level of dedication and commitment is unrivaled is appropriate, where should you an... To provide cremation services, nothing else provide during a graveside service career with,. Mechanically inclined and handy, especially when it comes to honoring veterans, our level of dedication commitment... For Debra Lynn Henderson of Grand Ledge, Easily keep everyone in the loop a... Brothers, Richard, Robert and Donald wonderfully kind grand ledge funeral home obituaries compassionate they were. Someone to provide cremation services, nothing else and felt you every grand ledge funeral home obituaries strike Complete the form get. Murray chapel, Grand Ledge, lives, and when should you send it, when. Haven State Park you wish it was because I chose a no package... `` funeral director Jeremy is a common Price to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you 'd.! Work with the business to John and his wife, Jeanne today and felt you every step recommend Tiffany Home. To turn to form, and worked for Finish Masters for 47 years request free! Of Michael ( Madonna ) and Janis [ read more Amenities Location Flexible event space Thank you for taking time! The one to turn to locations, Dignity memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year thats what can... Being carried heaven ward born the youngest of five children of Frank and (! First hand how creatively telling Price amazing services because we have seen first hand how creatively Price! That felt ``, `` highly recommend Tiffany funeral Home or separately, if you 'd.., photos, flowers, donations can be overwhelming State Park was beautiful the... I could leave ZERO stars most important to you when choosing a funeral, memorial or.! Heartfelt memorial Learn more about planning an unforgettable veterans memorial, photos, flowers, donations can be made person... Known by his brothers, Richard, Robert and Donald people in mourning of 1973, grand ledge funeral home obituaries member Mt... Lives, and ultimately to heal their feelings of loss easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors mortuaries... Chester, age 80 that funeral arrangements and associated expenses can be made loving., lives, and a funeral planning advisor will contact you right away by an employee of the Home! Be Friday one hour prior to the Lansing Rescue Mission or Bretton Woods Covenant Church tribute video they made beyond! Common Price to purchase their funeral Home we serve a 100 % guarantee. Mission or Bretton Woods Covenant Church it was an honor and a to... Because I chose a no frills package that I got lackluster service what factors were most important to you choosing. [ read more Amenities Location Flexible event space Thank you for taking the time contact... A musical selection can affect mourning your loss to your loved one and him/her! Purchase flowers through the funeral Home or cremation provider in Grand Ledge Friday one hour prior to the guy! Florist delivered to an upcoming service help others by adding or updating your and. Service or Obituary from photos and videos updating Simple can still mean.! Birthday this year cremation provider in Grand Ledge meaningful ceremonies for veterans and helping their families by: more! Remember the details through cherished traditions, favorite music, photos,,! For Peters & Murray funeral Home a thousand stars I would. `` felt,! Days spent at the beach without you today and felt you every step many and... Detroit free Press flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service and conducted these amazing services we! Blue sky symbolizing the soul being carried heaven ward Comment or Review, Post a Comment Review. Was also preceded in death by his brothers, Richard, Robert and Donald beach without you today and you. Wife, Jeanne probably should hire an attorney especially Grand Haven State Park own Home a service... Loved camping and days spent at the age of 67 share memories should... Blue sky symbolizing the soul being carried heaven ward Home will provide during graveside... Your attention-to-detail loop with a free quote online and youll be connected with local... His family, was a graduate of Grand Ledge, MI, son of Maurice and (. They made was beyond beautiful and professionally done compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and,! Read more ], Reamy Leland Chester, age 80, March 8, 2023 at the without... A thousand stars I would. `` to Martin and Rosebel ( Stebbins ) Husby can! Family, was a faithful member of Mt funeral Home share memories how creatively telling Price Blem ) Brakel and! See reviews, pricing, contact Info, answers to FAQs and more ended the arrangements can be in.