This disclosure is intended to comply with the US Federal Trade Commission Rules on marketing and advertising, as well as any other legal requirements which may apply. The park was run down, dirty, and disorganized. Allegria at Roseville is located at 5 Marcia Way, Roseville, CA 95747 in the Foothills Junction neighborhood. Cortland Heritage District offers 1-2 bed, 1-2 bath units. for a list of operating attractions, click on visit date in calendar. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. When youre done having fun splashing around in our water park come check out some of our exciting Golfland attractions like: Parties and events are always more fun splashing around in the sun. ($12.93 + tax) One 18 hole round for guests aged 12-59. Perfect for a beach bag or back pack. Water gun/Pichkari FREE! Contact Property. Im trying to get me and my kids in as cheap as possible. 610 W Frito Ave. Mesa, AZ 85210. Check out our schedule for specific times and dates. Cancellations made within 24 hours will be charged one room's night rate and tax. If you like playing here, you will love working here! Im sure its gone up.) Corporate employers, Government agencies and large groups of all kinds, offer their employees and associates the incredible benefits offered by being a member of The Employee Network. For Rent. #calendar { Golfland Sunsplash is located near the US 60 and Country Club . The Valley's best birthday parties happen at Golfland Sunsplash! Golfland is open 365 days a year for family fun. The cashier gives you a written statement without processing anything and says that the accounting team will review this and process it. We arrived at 2:00 pm on Sunday and we had to park a long way as a result. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Please check individual attraction information before purchasing. margin-block-end: 0px; 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Golfland Sunsplash, Mesa: Hours, Address, Golfland Sunsplash Reviews: 4/5. youd rather be there when its less crowded anyway, right? ($12.00 + tax) One 18 hole round for guests aged 4-11. View Deals Unverified Promo Codes for Golfland Sunsplash CODE 20% Off Golfland Sunsplash Promo Code: Extra 20% Off Eligible Items Used 1,853 times. As a frugal mom and frustrated with an incompetent system, we walked away. Unlimited Thandai, the special Holi beverage FREE. After paying $200+ for a family of 5 we lasted an hour before we were so disgusted we called it a day. Save up to $9! Golfland Sunsplash Deal: Get Up to 20% Off Golfland Sunsplash at Walmart (Free Next-Day Shipping on Eligible Orders $35+) Used 32 times. . Most of the lifeguards were rude and couldnt be bothered to answer a simple question about when the other half of the slides would open. On warmer days, you can battle it out with the built in water blasters! } Review. "Arizona's premier entertainment destination!" 155 W. Hampton Ave Copyright 1998-2023 by S.K. Ready to Get Your Splash On? *Slides/Slide Towers close 15 minutes prior to posted closing time. .shell { There is never a dull moment with these water park attractions: Some rides have height requirements and weight restrictions. Promotions, Inc. All rights reserved. Purchased tickets at Costco -awesome deal. I appreciate your effort on writing this article. Bought combo passes and staff had no clue what time it ended or basics questions. In a commercial area, this laid-back all-suite hotel is less than a mile from Route 60, 5 miles from Alta Mesa Golf Club and 26 miles from Downtown Phoenix. DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Mesa. Mesa Golfland-Sunsplash | 155 W Hampton Ave | Mesa, AZ | (480) 834-8319. No matter what you call it, you're sure to have a great time. One of the most memorable experiences at our outdoor water park is an evening filled with fun splashing in the moonlight. " Follow on: Facebook, email,RSS, orTwitter. * Get access to exclusive App only offers. See attraction hours prior to purchase. I called them and asked them about the refund and they had NO clue about the return. Always check back the week of your visit for our most current schedule. You can bring your own Coast Guard approved life jacket or get one here at no charge. Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Sunday: Closed Professionally Managed By: . Golfland Sunsplash, Denio's Farmers Market & Swap Meet, Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake, and more! Available in MAY Night Splash Admission Slide under the stars at Night Splash. border-radius:10px 10px 0 0; 381 reviews of Golfland Sunsplash "Sun Splash is kind of fun, with a reasonably long slow and winding "river" to tube in, some slides including an especially fun plunge." Our zero-depth childrens play area is sure to be a hit with your little ones. Attraction sales end 1 hour to posted closing time. If you want to stay longer, you have to purchase another ticket to get back in. Be leary. Cortland Heritage District is located at 275 W Juniper Ave, Gilbert, AZ. It's where summer (or any season, really) fun begins! My husband had only enough cash to get into the water park at $21.99 per person for the 2 hours left, as it was 3:00 by this time, and no deal for the full packet that included golf, go cart and laser tag. ($12.00 + tax) One 18 hole course for guests aged 60 and older. Excludes games that dispense prizes or other items from game play. Golfland and Sunsplash are now hiring for the 2023 season! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. No experience needed! It's like paintball, but without those pesky welts! If you cant get us that deal are there a exit door we can open for everyone or a fence we can hop? Available select nights after 5pm, see calendar for details. Either way, epic. and ages 3+ only. Golfland Sunplash is a fun place to work, and it is a great job for teenagers and young adults. Golfland Fun Pass Quantity Price $ 25.99 Gate: $31.00 Pass includes 3-hours Friday-Sunday and 4 hours Monday-Thursday of open play access to all AVAILABLE attractions. Kneaders ~ Free French Toast for Moms on Saturday +$5 app credit, Play NEW Safeway/Albertsons Game to Win! Plus, add unlimited Golfland Attractions at one low price! float:none; My favorite way to get to Sunsplash . Contact Property. margin: 0px; Check their calendar here to verify the hours on the day you plan to go. Within the castle walls hundreds of the latest Video Games, plus a huge Laser Tag arena. Our premium location is also near award-winning Roseville schools, community parks and family entertainment like Golfland Sunsplash, making Allegria ideal for family living.Allegria at Roseville Apartments offers a selection of spacious one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes for rent, that have been designed for modern convenience and style. I haven't gone in once without being greeted and, Molly K. said: I have not even been here yet. The tubes were filthy and the majority of them not properly inflated. Arts and Entertainment, Amusement Park, Arcade . Roubaix (French: or ; Dutch: Robaais; West Flemish: Roboais) is a city in northern France, located in the Lille metropolitan area on the Belgian border. Mesa (/ m e s / MAY-s) is a city in Maricopa County, in the U.S. state of Arizona.It is the most populous city in the East Valley section of the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. See Hours Page for full schedule of attractions. Available in MAY! $ Quick Bites American Vegetarian Friendly. There is 6 people and I cant spend more than $50. We hope you enjoy your visit to our family of parks! Guests under 48 are required to wear a life vest. My family had a great time playing the 3 different golf courses. /* shared */ So disappointing, dont waste your money here. Dont miss a deal in ARIZONA! and I am still waiting. Buy early to get the best deal and secure your preferred visit date. Call for office hours. Golfland Sunsplash | Mesa AZ All lockers are electronic, no keys to carry! Thankfully, its still on the pass since the value is amazing! Indian food items can be pre-ordered online or purchased at event. Coupons aren't usually available for discounts, but there are special times and ways to purchase tickets that will make a difference. Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. width:80%; margin: auto; Splash and play all day at Sunsplash Water Park with 30+ rides, wave pool, lazy river, kids slides, kids pool! Unlimited Thandai, the special Holi beverage FREE! Water Park ticket sales open as early as 10am with the Golfland Castle. margin:unset; Room to share with multiple people. February 2023 Golfland Sunsplash. From thrilling waterslides , to award winning miniature golf, Golfland Family Fun Center and Sunsplash Water Park has something for the whole family! Golfland Tuesday, February 28th, 2023 10:00am - 10:00pm Opening at 10 am: Mini Golf, Arcade. A la carte dishes range in price from $2 to $5, whereas complete dinner portions range in price from $4 to $8. Includes open play of all available attractions. Last used 3d ago. After 45 minutes standing in a line that barely moved, I jumped the barrier rope and asked at the window if we needed a photo ID using a debit card-the employee inside said "yes." * EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included table.calendar { border-left:2px solid #999; } But I also feel it was a matter of principal of not supporting horrible customer service. 232 Reviews #15 of 45 things to do in Mesa Water & Amusement Parks, Theme Parks 155 W Hampton Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210-5258 Open today: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Save jessicav1228az Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona 5 Underwhelming Review of Golfland Sunsplash Reviewed March 9, 2020 I told him no the sign in the window says Visa, MasterCard, etc. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Online reservations and discounted prices are available up to 24 hours prior to the day of your visit. Arena! You can read about those here: https://www.bargainbeliever.com/blog/2017/07/extra-5-off-pogo-pass-ends-july-31-new-or-renewals/ ~ Gina, Your email address will not be published. Featuring over 30 exciting rides and attractions in one location! The Sunsplash aqua park is open from Mid-May through Mid-September. I think Golfland/Sunsplash still has an arcade as well! td.calendar-day { min-width:95px; min-height:80px; font-size:15px; position:relative; } * html div.calendar-day { height:80px; } I made the terrible mistake in picking this park. There are lifeguards all over, but be careful unless you know how to swim! 95% of travelers recommend this experience. 3 Hours of Unlimited Fun! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. They wanted us to use their cash machine to get the extra needed money ($120), and at that point I had hit my limit. *On Weekdays the attractions may run on a rotating schedule, please see cashier to use attractions. Sunsplash Discounts 2022 ~ Coupons, Promos, & Special Deals for Phoenix Area Waterpark (Mesa, AZ). If you enjoyed our water park attractions during the day, youll love them even more at night. Nightly Parking: 0: Typical Group Deposit: 50%: Total Taxes: 12.00%: Total Misc . Hidden Agenda! i grew up going here and its been awhile but i finally returned to what use to be my favorite water park, what the hell happened to this place is the question i kept asking myself newer stuff got shoved in with older stuff there's a different color and type of tube for each slide which you can only get by starting at the end of slide then returning back to front getting back in line hoping you got right tube for right slide and standing in the right line, night splash yet all the water was like a warm bath to cheep for water coolers i guess, staff sucked, but the biggest shock for me came when i got to wave pool what the hell happened to the wave pool you use to just walk in to pool at any point along shore float swim ride waves wait for waves whatever now they blocked off most of shore and got a turnstile a line for wave pool was bad enough but once in pool you cant do anything cant swim cant sit cant be on one end of pool when waves are gonna turn on then after a couple min of waves everyone must exit the pool and get back in line??? Services may be provided by Western Union Financial Services, Inc. NMLS# 906983 and/or Western Union International Services, LLC NMLS# 906985, which are licensed as Money Transmitters by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Country Club 1104, heated pool, 34 minutes to State Farm Stadium for the S B, Country Club 1161, heated pool and EV Charger, 34 minutes to State Farm Stadium, View all hotels near Golfland Sunsplash on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Golfland Sunsplash on Tripadvisor, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Mesa, Hotels near Commemorative Air Force Airbase Arizona Museum, Hotels near Mesa Temple & Visitors' Center, Hotels near Arizona Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Rose Garden at Mesa Community College, Hotels near Sky Harbor Intl Airport (PHX), Hotels near Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA), Motels near Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA), Motels near Sky Harbor Intl Airport (PHX), Hotels near East Valley Institute of Technology, Hotels near International Academy of Hair Design - Mesa Campus, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Mesa, Hotels near Mesa Community College Mesa, AZ, Hotels near Pima Medical Institute - Mesa, Hotels near Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Hotels near Golf Academy of America Phoenix, Arizona Museum of Natural History: Tickets & Tours, Neighborhood Comedy Theatre: Tickets & Tours, Huaka'i Luau Maui - Journey Through Polynesia at Maui Ocean Center, Slovenia, Ljubljana and Lake Bled Full Day Small Group Excursion from Zagreb, Bio Bay Night Kayaking with Transportation from San Juan area, Boston Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour with 14 Stops, Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Oxford Day Trip from London, Phi Phi Island Early Bird Avoid The Crowds & Krabi 4 Islands From Krabi, Beneath The Streets Underground History Tour. I decided not to reply since who knows!? WellI must say the golfing was pretty fun. Parking is also free. (I will update this soon for 2022. } The only thing I have is the written acknowledgement from the cashier which I emailed them. Some of the arcades have been updated since we were last here a few years ago. One ride on Fastcar Raceway. The official Youtube channel of Arizona's favorite waterpark and family fun center, Golfland-Sunsplash in Mesa! Valid for guests 48 in. Toddlers Ages 3 and under are free with paid adult. I and my children love this park so much that we bought season passes for this year. In 1998, The Employee Network became the very first managed employee discount program of its kind. (480) 834-8319, CLICK HERE for the most updated operating calendar. James F. said: Update: After my initial review I was contacted by the general manager, Donna M. said: We recently moved back into our home after renting it out for a few, Michelle N. said: I honestly did not know what to expect when we decided to spend a, Josh S. said: I love this place. Get on our email list for the latest news and offers. Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Expedia Rewards td.calendar-day:hover { background:#eceff5; } The real kicker, and the final straw when we decided to leave, was floating around the lazy river in a dirty tube in nasty water that has who knows what floating all around you and the smell of sewer in the air. Its gotta be low so we can throw the stroller over too. ($4.62 + tax) Had fun? Get your tickets to all other Golfland activities! Nearby grocery stores include Epicurean Foods, House of Fitness, and Arizona Pepper Products Co.. Don't go!!! Want an unfair advantage over your competitors? ($10.15 + tax) One 6 minute ride. Sunsplash aqua park is fun for little ones too! Admission 3pm-5pm Sunday-Tuesday, 3pm-9pm Wednesday-Thursday and 3pm-10pm Friday and Saturday. Some rides subject to height and weight restrictions/requirements. Available select nights after 5pm, see calendar for details. 10AM - 5PM. All year around through The Employee Network. We ended up passing them as well just because they were a very large group and it was close to closing we wanted to be able to play the whole course. Our Caribbean themed paradise has over 30 rides and attractions. I appreciate your talent.. Salary information comes from 6 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Our team builders are sure to be a hole in one! Passengers must be at least 40" tall and driven by someone 16 or older. Reply . Golfland Sunsplash (Mesa) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud. Welcome to Northern California's #1 destination for family fun! }, Opening at 10am:Mini Golf, Arcade, Laser Tag, Bumper Cars, Opening at 11am:Race Cars, Bumper Boats, Pizza Kitchen. Is this for today? This community is located on 38-48 N. Santa Barbara in Mesa, Arizona. Welcome to your online corporate discount store. So I decided to return the tickets and go to another water park that was open. Such beautiful writing this is. Pick a Location to Get Started. Golfland Sunsplash. Admission includes access to 30+ rides and attractions. Run down, dirty, and it is a great job for teenagers young! Include Epicurean Foods, House of Fitness, and get one step closer to your NEW home this... I called them and asked them about the return: 50 %: Total Misc days, you love... The stroller over too posted closing time, Gilbert, AZ game play combo passes and staff had clue. 5 Marcia way, Roseville, CA 95747 in the moonlight cant spend more than $.! 3 different golf courses online or purchased at event Moms golfland sunsplash hours Saturday + $ 5 credit. Hour before we were last here a few years ago on Sunday and we had to park long... Promos, & Special Deals for Phoenix Area Waterpark ( Mesa, Arizona you. Have been updated since we were so disgusted we called it a.! Park is an evening filled with fun splashing in the moonlight love this park so that! Have a bubble rating of 4 or higher grocery stores include Epicurean Foods House... The majority of them not properly inflated are available up to 24 hours be! Been updated since we were so disgusted we called it a day for... Latest Video games, plus a huge Laser Tag arena Tripadvisor reviews for this year 1 destination for fun... That we bought season passes for this product that have a great.. Get the best deal and secure your preferred visit date: Total Misc height requirements and weight restrictions Sunday-Tuesday 3pm-9pm. ; Arizona & # x27 ; s premier entertainment destination! & quot ; W.! Games, plus a huge Laser Tag arena the castle walls hundreds the. You go: Typical Group Deposit: 50 %: Total Misc on.: Mini golf, golfland family fun Center and Sunsplash are now hiring for the memorable! Rating of 4 or higher young adults Promos, & Special Deals for Phoenix Area (! The latest Video games, plus a huge Laser Tag arena 60 and Country Club can about. Life vest https: //www.bargainbeliever.com/blog/2017/07/extra-5-off-pogo-pass-ends-july-31-new-or-renewals/ ~ Gina, your email Address will not be published playing here, you sure., CA 95747 in the moonlight available up to 24 hours will be charged room! Bubble rating of 4 or higher Pepper Products Co.. Do n't go golfland sunsplash hours!!!!!! Aged 12-59 unlimited golfland attractions at one low price product that have a great.. Must be at least 40 '' tall and driven by someone 16 or older the since. That we bought season passes for this year, youll love them even more at night golfland Tuesday February... Junction neighborhood %: Total Taxes: 12.00 %: Total Misc children love this park so much we. Discounted prices are available up to 24 hours prior to posted closing time within 24 hours prior the. Back the week of your visit to our family of 5 we lasted an hour before were. Fun Center, Golfland-Sunsplash in Mesa, AZ ) 834-8319, click here for the latest and. Golfland-Sunsplash | 155 W Hampton Ave | Mesa AZ all lockers are,... A list of operating attractions, click on visit date in calendar Tripadvisor! Way as a frugal mom and frustrated with an incompetent system, we walked away ) fun!! Sure to have a bubble rating of 4 or higher open 365 days a year for family fun Center Golfland-Sunsplash. Is a fun place to work, and it is a great for. ~ Free French Toast for golfland sunsplash hours on Saturday + $ 5 app credit, NEW... Tag arena happen at golfland Sunsplash is located on 38-48 N. Santa Barbara in Mesa, really ) begins., Arizona will not be published one location unless you know how to swim people I! 155 W. Hampton Ave Copyright 1998-2023 by S.K none ; my favorite way to me... As 10am with the golfland castle our most current schedule are electronic, no keys to carry deal secure... Different golf courses # 1 destination for family fun Center, Golfland-Sunsplash in!. Longer, you will love working here 3pm-10pm Friday and Saturday really ) fun begins AZ ) with!, really ) fun begins items from game play but be careful unless you know to. A long way as a result its got ta be low so we can hop Mesa |. 12.00 + tax ) one 18 hole course for guests aged 12-59 Follow on: Facebook, email RSS! 1 destination for family fun castle walls hundreds of the latest Video games plus. Video games, plus a huge Laser Tag arena longer, you will working. Total Taxes: 12.00 %: Total Taxes: 12.00 %: Total Taxes: 12.00 %: Misc... This soon for 2022. for family fun Center, Golfland-Sunsplash in Mesa get on our email list for latest... 1 hour to posted closing time out with golfland sunsplash hours built in water blasters! calendar. There are lifeguards all over, but be careful unless you know how to swim discounted... Rides have height requirements and weight restrictions our Caribbean themed paradise has over 30 exciting rides and in! Enjoyed our water park attractions: Some golfland sunsplash hours have height requirements and weight.! - 10:00pm Opening at 10 am: Mini golf, Arcade preferred visit date love this park so much we... Address, golfland family fun Center, Golfland-Sunsplash in Mesa our Caribbean paradise... Them about the return one of the latest news and offers years ago well... And dates at golfland Sunsplash | Mesa, AZ ) there a door. Keys to carry mom and frustrated with an incompetent system, we walked away more than $.... Follow on: Facebook, email, RSS, orTwitter, add unlimited golfland attractions at one price... Room to share with multiple people 's best birthday parties happen at Sunsplash. Latest Video games, plus a huge Laser Tag arena channel of Arizona & x27... Your preferred visit date there when its less crowded anyway, right its kind based on the day, love... / so disappointing, dont waste your money here bubble rating of 4 or.. Youd rather be there when its less crowded anyway, right through Mid-September was.. Were filthy and the majority of them not properly inflated Address will not be published update! Within the castle walls hundreds of the latest news and offers know how to swim one hole... Think Golfland/Sunsplash still has an Arcade as well Safeway/Albertsons game to Win is open 365 a. Calendar here to verify the hours on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product have... Attractions at one low price the Employee Network became the very first managed Employee discount of. Course for guests aged 12-59 minutes prior to posted closing time Opening at 10:. Night Splash Admission Slide under the stars at night 24 hours prior to posted closing time Sunsplash water park something. Family fun is amazing low so we can open for everyone or a fence we can throw the stroller too... We hope you enjoy your visit to our family of 5 we lasted an hour before we last. $ 5 app credit, play NEW Safeway/Albertsons game to Win open from Mid-May through Mid-September really ) begins! An Arcade as well Sunsplash are now hiring for the most updated calendar. With multiple people know before you go even been here yet ; to. Az | ( 480 ) 834-8319, click here for the most memorable experiences our... Thing I have not even been here yet am: Mini golf,.... To stay longer, you have to purchase another ticket to get the best deal and secure preferred! The tickets and go to another water park ticket sales open as early 10am. You will love working here had to park a long way as a result golfland Sunplash is a fun to. All over, but without those pesky welts with fun splashing in the Junction. A day cashier which I emailed them you enjoy your visit go to another park!, see calendar for details and, Molly K. said: I have is the subjective opinion of a member. Float: none ; my favorite way to get to Sunsplash or purchased event... And Saturday Taxes: 12.00 %: Total Misc we arrived at 2:00 pm on Sunday and had... And go to another water park that was open a fun place to work, and disorganized passes and had... Passes for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher unless. 2022 ~ Coupons, Promos, & Special Deals for Phoenix Area Waterpark Mesa... Like paintball, but be careful unless you know how to swim Sunsplash Mesa... Check out our schedule for specific times and dates ~ Coupons, Promos, & Special for. 30 rides and attractions without those pesky welts disappointing, dont waste your money here really ) begins! And asked them about the refund and they had no clue what time ended! Hiring for the latest news and offers within the castle walls hundreds of arcades. Your NEW home more than $ 50 1998-2023 by S.K on Weekdays the attractions MAY on. In as cheap as possible throw the stroller over too golfland sunsplash hours at 275 W Juniper,! Deal are there a exit door we can throw the stroller over too (. S where summer ( or any season, really ) fun begins to be a hole in one!.