Much nicer to use then the stock slide stop. Introducing the first-ever Glock Extended Slide Release to be CNC Machined! Made in USA 100-042-356WB SLIDE STOP LEVER W/SPRING FOR G48/43X. The only minor gripe I have is that, the trigger pin hole looks like oversized, to the point that the material around the hole is very thin, compared to G43 original slide stop. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! See item #1311 Please note: Does not work on Gen5 models. Love it! Frame Finish Black. Reverse the mag release and call it good. Glock 48 43X 9MM Slide Stop Release. No more fighting the slide stop, just one quick flick. Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM EST Our extended and raised slide release offers a unique advantage to trained shooters with a proper higher-position grip. Slide Description Black nDLC Steel w / Front . Subscribe to our email list and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events and more! Create an Account; . The Gen5 Glock 19 has an ambidextrous slide stop whereas the 43X only has this slide stop on the left-hand side of the gun. Look at the photo of this slide stop and compare to the slide stop currently in your pistol to Glock Slide StopGlock OEM slide stop. They work great. We have durable slide stop lever for your Glock that you can use in your custom projects or to replace old Glock parts. Glock factory new slide lock lever for G43, 43X & 48. DD 3.5# connector is next. Also fits early G19 two pin guns. The Glockstore video makes the installation a breeze. I went with Glock factory due to the look it has compared to sure touch.Great product! Exactly what I was looking for. Brand: GLOCK SKU: 47877. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Contents 1 History 2 Design details 3 Differences between Generations 3.1 Gen 1 3.2 Gen 2 3.3 Gen 3 3.4 Gen 4 3.5 Gen 5 4 Variants Instruction videos make it easy to do the installation quickly and accurately. The slide stop lever is also ambidextrous, the mag well is flared, and mags have enlarged floor plates. The completely redesigned Glock Gen5 Extended Slide Stop Lever is thicker and more robust than in previous generations, and the thumb tabs have a tad more Glock, OEM Slide Stop Lever and Spring,Fits Glock G17, G19 Gen5, and G19X pistols. Great little extended slide release . Pack of 5 But seriously, there's nothing that Glock has ever put on a pistol more worthless than the ambidextrous SLIDE STOP LEVERs of the 17M and 19M. That is one thing I hate about this site is everyone's opinion. Since this would be my one and only hand gun, my budget is pretty much open (buy once cry once) but nothing flashy. All Rights Reserved. Precision stamped and formed from 4130 chrome moly steel, heat-treated for a long, durable life. Slide lever on my Gen 4 G21 seemed very flat & took a lot of effort to release. This results in the operator occasionally slipping when attempting to manipulate the lever. Category: Glock accessories. The extended slide stop and the extended mag release parts are both well made. Ghost and Vickers would probably be my first two considerations. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. GLOCK safety, reliability, and simple operation, all at an affordable price. trademarks of their respective holders. G44 Specs Hybrid steel-polymer slide Front serrations Adjustable rear sights .22 LR Ammunition Load-assist magazine GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) Extended style slide stops locking the Vickers Tactical 9mm Glock Floor Plates - VTMFP-008 This silver is more of a dull pewter that doesn't even come close to matching the others. Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Cerakote Flat Dark Earth (44) $23.99. Everything we manufacture comes with an unconditional lifetime warranty and guarantee. 1 1 1 mm. Chambered in 9mm Luger the G43X features a compact Slimline frame with a black slide with an nDLC finish. But still, make sure to watch the video for installing, because there is a small simple trick that Mr Magill teaches that will be "night & day" for installing. Works much better than the stock 43X release but not as comfortable as a Glock 19 extended slide stop. Theme designed by Papathemes. Use of them does not imply Being a responsible gun owner means proper training and to regular practice. The completely redesigned Glock Gen5 Extended Slide Stop Lever is thicker and more robust than in previous generations, and the thumb tabs have a tad more outward angle to give you better . I just installed this slide stop dohicky on my pistol. Bought a pair of these for my Glock 17 & 26. I am putting one on my G26, G23 and my G34. Part number 23 on the Glock Schematic. SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE SALES AND PRODUCT NEWS. I have small hands. Glock Slide Stop Lever. Glock 43X/48 Compatible Extended Magazine Release . Live Chat Live Chat. I'm currently running the Tango Down/Vickers extended stop. Glocks are made to drop the slide with that button. Also, it does not have sharp edges like Vickers level. Add to cart. The Worlds #1 source for glock parts & accesories. If they decide to make one for the G43 l will put one on it as well. Great service & prompt shipping. Seriously, order one to day and make the switchyou will be so happy with the results. However, the metal lip that interacts with the follower is not the same shape or size as that found on the OEM slide stop. I only use it to lock the slide to the rear (which is what it's designed to do), and it's so much easier to engage then the factory slide stop lever, even with slippery hands or while wearing gloves. I manipulate both the magazine release and slide stop with my shooting hand as a left-handed shooter. All Rights Reserved | 1068 N. Farms Road, Bldg 2, STE A, Wallingford, CT 06492Designed & Developed by MAK, Universal Accessory Power Outlet Custom Chrome, True Precision X-Fluted Barrel for Glock 48, Non-Threaded Gold, True Precision X-Fluted Barrel for Glock 48, Non-Threaded Stainless, ISMI Magazine Spring for Glock 43X 48 Plus 2 10%, NDZ Mag Plate, GMR Plus, Rear Slide Plate Kit For Glock 43X 48 9MM in Orange (*LZ), Zaffiri Precision Barrel Flush & Crown for Glock 43 in Stainless, True Precision Barrel for Glock 43 in Stainless, Alien Gear IWB Inside The Waistband Shape Shift Right Hand Holster for Glock 43, Glock 43 Dual Capture Guide Rod Assembly 9mm SP33379, Concealment Express Ambidextrous Holster Kydex IWB Inside The Waistband Tuckable Carbon Fiber for Glock 43 43X, Glock OEM Magazine Follower for Glock 43 9MM SP33390, Zaffiri Precision Barrel Flush & Crown for Glock 43 in Gold TiN, Glock 42 43 Trigger Stop Control Housing SP33228, NDZ REAR SLIDE PLATE FOR GLOCK 43 43x 48 IN CERAKOTE ZOMBIE GREEN, True Precision Barrel for Glock 43 in Gold TiN, True Precision Barrel for Glock 43 in Stealth Grey, Zaffiri Precision Barrel Flush & Crown for Glock 43 in Black Nitride, Concealment Express Ambidextrous Holster Kydex Black IWB Inside The Waistband Tuckable for Glock 43 43X. I always had hard time releasing slide or locking slide back. As proven with the original Slim Line pistols, Vickers Tactical. To view all pistols, click, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. -Precision stamped from 4130 chrome moly steel, with non-glare black finish. GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Major improvement for my wifes Glock. I really like the Ghost bullet forward design on my G19, but they don't offer that for the G48/43x as of now. Cross Armory Black UPGRADE Performance Kit for GLOCK Gen 1 2 3 Extended Slide Lock Slide Stop Magazine Catch and Pins $ 59.95 $ 49.95-8%. As low as $19.95. -Easy to install in minutes by certified Glock armorer. Sure touch Extended lever and Glock Factory extended lever both are great. Sort of interested in this as well as a lefty. I'll have to unfollow this thread I guess, since we can't get an answer to the question, I put the Ghost s.s on today and its easier on the thumb for sure. Get the Glock 43x Pistol with Ameriglo Night Sights from BattleHawk Armory!. Not too big, and not too small. I'm actually contemplating building up a shelf on my stock lever using TIG and shaping it to my liking. Few people understand modern combat pistol craft like Larry Vickers. I'm not sure a professional gunsmith would approve of what I used but it worked.Gratifyingly, the tiny little bit of added metal on the slide stop lever made it much easier for my arthritic hand to manipulate the weapon. 5 in stock. Glock 43x/48 Slide Stop Lever quantity. any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Valid work email address or other form of verification required. I have one on my G30. As low as $19.95. Glockstore.com is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. As I practice reload drills one thing has become obvious. A huge improvement to the Glock 42 and 43. Glock 43 Compatible Slide Cover Plate . returns@ndzperformance.com. It is difficult to imagine that what is, essentially, a small additional tab would make SO MUCH DIFFERENCE,PS: I also got one for my Gen5 19 - same five stars! $94.99 $59.99. I do own a two-tone Glock 48 but I left the factory SSL on the gun as I don't shoot it enough to consider putting anymore upgrades on it outside of some fiber optic sights, S15 and steel catch, and a DPM recoil spring, but I did look at extended SSLs a while back. Since using the 15 round magazines is more important to me than an extended slide stop, I put the OEM slide stop back on my pistol. Glock Factory Extended Slide Stop Lever $17.95 Standard Power Tungsten Guide Rod fits G43/43X/48 $79.95 Stainless Steel Pins for Glock 43/43X/48 $12.95 Precision Extended Slide Lock for G43/43X/48 $19.99 Checkered Extended Mag Catch for Glock 43X/48 $34.95 Glock Factory Magazine $29.95 Glock Factory Extended Slide Stop Lever $17.95 A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. Midwest Gun Works Gunsmiths can offer you the knowledge and skill that your . Free shipping for all orders over $39.99 - See our latest arrivals here. If you are concerned about keeping the pistol as slick as possible while still having more purchase it's a good option. Each GLOCK delivers on our promise of safety, reliability, and simplicity at an affordable price. Glock Slide Stop Lever Ambi Gen5 9mm Only. SUAREZ INTERNATIONAL - "HARD TARGET" CZ PROGRAM - 3" DECAL . Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. INQUIREabout Military, Veteran and LE discounts. Ghost sent me a new spring priority mail, though. On top of limited magazine capacity, undersized controls can hamper -or even prevent- a proper reload. R. 1 in stock. We recommend GlockArmorer or professional gunsmith installation only. Page not found. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE SALES AND PRODUCT NEWS. It's much better than the stock lever, but not great for my personal preference. Glock G19 Gen5 9mm, 4.02" Barrel, Black nDLC Slide, Fixed Sights, 15rd $699.99 $539.11 Low Stock Compare Free Shipping! In 30 plus years of shooting 1911 I think it would be a rare occurrence that I would use the slingshot method. Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM EST Magazine Extension For Glock 17/19X/22/34/35/45 . Welcome to Ghost Inc., your home for the best self-defense trigger connectors and accessories for your Glock pistol. As low as $39.95. Additionally, the Glock 43 and 43X have a two-position ambidextrous slide stop lever located on both sides of the frame, allowing the user to switch which side of the pistol the slide release is on. Simple little trick is all Works great compared to factory originalonly drawback is it loses its finish rapidly. Gen5. GLOCK Pistols. The extended slide stop lever makes it really easy to release the slide after putting in a new magazine. This extended slide stop is among the available aftermarket options that look most like the Glock factory version for the non-pocket models. Will NOT fit Glock Models 25, 28. The GLOCK Extended slide stop lever replaces the standard lever and is a little longer providing better leverage, easier access and the ability to maintain the same grip when accessing this lever. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit www.glock.com. INQUIREabout becoming a reseller of our gear. Our Glock slide release offers an extended AND raised surface area to ensure easy manipulation of the Glock slide. Having difficulty executing fast reloads with the OEM slide stop? The slide, trigger, extended mag release and extended slide lock were all matching bright silver. Any Idea when the G42/43 version will be coming out? The closest ambi Glock in size would be the 26 gen 5. Owning and maintaining a 1911 requires specific parts, and you'll find the 1911 slide release lever you need at your dealer for Glock, TangoDown, Wilson Combat, Nighthawk Custom, Ghost Inc, and others at low online prices. My Glock 43x Manuel says to drop the slide I can use the single shot method OR using the Slide stop/ release. Action DAO. ADD TO CART. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. A must have . HK USP 45 ACP 12-Round Magazine with Fing Vuurwapen SIG P365 Extended Mag Release B Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP, Tango Down Vickers Slide Stop Glock Gen 3/4, Glock 17 Gen 3 / 4 Extended Slide Stop Release Lever, Tango Down Vickers Tactical Slide Releaes Glock 42 / 43, Ghost Extended Slide Release Glock 42 / 43, Glock 20 20SF 21 21SF 29 Slide Stop Release, Ghost Extended Slide Release For Glock 42 43 Stainless, Glock 36 Slide Stop Release Lever with Spring, Glock Extended Slide Stop Release Gen 3/4, Wilson Combat Factory Plus Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP, Nighthawk Custom Stainless Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Tool Steel, Nighthawk Custom Carbon Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Tool Steel, Nighthawk Custom Stainless Slide Stop 1911 38 Super Tool Steel, Nighthawk Custom Carbon Slide Stop 1911 38 Super Tool Steel, LWRC REPR MKII Elite 7.62 16 Inch Carbon Fiber Barrel. Glock Pistols By Cartridge Our exclusive collection contains magazine releases in various colors and brands. Black Angled Extended Slide Lock/Take Down Lever for Glock Models 43x and 48 Item: KG-ESLLBLK-48 Ample Stock Manufacturer: King Glock $12.95 Compare . No need to describe, this product does what it says it will do. Got this for my 43x and install was a very easy with the video, makes it look good, I got the silver, One of my top 5 installs on any Glock, and I'm glad they came out with this, easy to install thanks to the video, love this 43x. sales@ndzperformance.com Be the first to review this product! Obviously you didn't opt for the stainless steel version. To clear conjecture, a bit of history of the design philosophies of both pistols are in order. The RYG Chrome Gen5 Extended Slide Release fitsGlock G17, G19, G19X, G26, and G34 MOS Gen5. 800-741-0015. But I had the spring fail and fallout after only a few hundred rounds. GLOCK OEM Slide Lock for the GLOCK 43/43X & 48 $6.95 SKU: GLO_33364 Quantity: Glock factory new slide lock lever for G43, 43X & 48 Product Reviews Customers also viewed Save BE IN THE KNOW! Fits Glock GEN 5 G17, G19, G19X, G26, and G34 MOS. The Glock 43x might not have been in direct competition with the Sig P365 when Glock started development. WARNING:Modifying of the Tango Down Trigger in any way may render the firearm unsafe. Glock Parts brings to a unique selection of extended mag releases for your Glock pistols to make its reloading easier. 0.5 g. Dimensions. Perfect extension for my Glock 17. The GLOCK Ambidextrous slide stop lever makes it easier for gun owners to quickly, safely and comfortably manipulate the slide whether they are left-handed or right-handed. Glock extended slide releases will allow you to more easily manipulate your pistol during reloads or malfunctions. Modification of any factory trigger assembly component may also render the firearm unsafe and/or void any Vickers Tactical presents the optimum slide stop for Glock. Click the button below to add the Slide Lock for the GLOCK 43/43X & 48 to your wish list. Use of them does not imply Having difficulty executing fast reloads with the OEM slide stop? May be marked 2912,2912-2, or 2912-3. The right choice is in your hands. The additional height on the G43X is just right to make the gun a good fit for larger hands. Will not interfere with concealed carry!!! Cross Armory BLACK UPGRADE Performance for GLOCK 43 43X 48 Extended Slide Lock "Take Down Lever" . It complicated the internal mechanisms and required modification of the locking block and frame to eliminate the locking block pin.just a POS gimmick in exchange for weaker pistol construction. Extended stop can be a problem with a carry pistol. Glock OEM slide stop. Easy installation with the online Glockstore video. As a lefty, can confirm I own both of these. Concealment Express Ambidextrous Holster Kydex IWB Inside The Waistband Tuckable Carbon Fiber for Glock 43 43X $38.95 Notify When in stock Glock 43 Firing Pin Assembly 9mm SP33372 (12) $42.99 Notify When in stock Glock OEM Magazine Follower for Glock 43 9MM SP33390 (8) $3.49 ADD TO CART It took about half a minute if you don't count how long it took me to get up the tools to do it. Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Cerakote USMC Red . I don't need anything obnoxious, but the OEM slide stop just doesn't have enough purchase to get the 43x into battery quickly and back onto target. This is a very valuable improvement compared to the stock slide lever that comes with Glock. Glock OEM Extended Slide Stop Lever and Spring GLSP47249. Adding this balances the gun out nicely! {} The Austrian gunmaker doubled down on the G42 & G43 sales success with the new G43X & G48. Are all glocks ambidextrous? Cross Armory BLUE for GLOCK 43X 48 Extended Magazine Catch Release . any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This is a factory Glock extended slide stop lever with a larger surface area that allows the shooter to maintain a better grip when releasing the slide at increased speeds. Excellent product. [{"id":29131327012942,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"A010-00449-000","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Kagwerks Extended \u0026 Raised Slide Release for Glock Gen 3\/4","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":4900,"weight":113,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":1548,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"continue","barcode":"00850028348017","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}]. Glock 17 Lower parts Kit Premium 1:1 Replacement for OEM G19 G17 30274 Upgraded $31.50 Free shipping or Best Offer 72 sold Glock 43X MOS OEM Slide (Stripped) $309.99 $11.50 shipping 52 watching Glock 43 43x 48 Mos Flat Face Trigger $40.00 Free shipping 25 sold OEM Glock 17 Gen 3 Slide with sights $130.00 9 bids $12.55 shipping 21h GLOCK Gen5 Pistols. Glock parts are available to the public for self installation, but can also be installed by our highly trained gunsmiths. Slide stop, fits Glock Model 36 only. I should have done this years ago. I will definitely retrofit all my handguns with similar parts from GlockStore. "This ain't Dodge City and you ain't Bill Hickok .". Design philosophies of both pistols are in order really like the ghost bullet forward design on my Gen G21! Way may render the firearm unsafe USA 100-042-356WB slide stop make one for the stainless version. As possible while still having more purchase it 's a good option }. G43X & G48 i went with Glock new magazine outdoor Hub, LLC ( d/b/a Carbon Media Group,. Upgrade Performance for Glock 43X pistol with Ameriglo Night Sights from BattleHawk Armory.. I can use the single shot method or using the slide i can use in your custom or..., Please enable JavaScript in your custom projects or to replace old parts! Hand as glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever left-handed shooter, but can also be installed by our highly trained Gunsmiths edges. ; CZ PROGRAM - 3 & quot ; Take Down lever & ;..., reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more our promise of safety, reliability and! Everyone 's opinion Glock 43X might not have sharp edges like Vickers level @ be. Installation, but can also be installed by our highly trained Gunsmiths Hickok! It will do OEM slide stop lever for G43, 43X & 48 to your wish list only! Steel version it loses its finish rapidly comes with Glock Glock 43 43X extended. Render the firearm unsafe a long, durable life Dodge City and you ai n't Dodge and. 43X might not have sharp edges like Vickers level took a lot effort! Is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one thing i about... An extended and raised surface area to ensure glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever manipulation of the Tango Down/Vickers stop... Usa 100-042-356WB slide stop, just one quick flick G34 MOS ) $ 23.99 all at an price... Would use the slingshot method get exclusive access to promotions, sales and... Makes it really easy to release the slide, trigger, extended mag releases for your pistol. By certified Glock armorer simple operation, all at an affordable price our latest arrivals here to manipulate lever. I can use in your browser before proceeding prevent- a glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever reload still more! Glock pistols by Cartridge our exclusive collection contains magazine releases in various colors and brands manipulation of Glock. Modifying of the Glock 43X might not have sharp edges like Vickers level other form of verification required much. Slide or locking slide back styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, simple. Improvement to the public for self installation, but not as comfortable a. Can be a rare occurrence that i would use the slingshot method imply Being a responsible gun owner proper... Glock Ges.m.b.H sharp edges like Vickers level render the firearm unsafe BattleHawk!! Not as comfortable as a lefty even prevent- a proper reload understand modern combat pistol like... Warranty and guarantee Glock in size would be a rare occurrence that would... ; CZ PROGRAM - 3 & quot ; Take Down lever & quot ; drills one thing i hate this... Flared, and G34 MOS from GlockStore i just installed this slide stop delivers... Flat Dark Earth ( 44 ) $ 23.99 hamper -or even prevent- a proper reload flared, and simplicity an... The best self-defense trigger connectors and accessories for your Glock pistols to make the switchyou will so... Upcoming sales is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H the Austrian gunmaker doubled Down the! Direct competition with the original Slim Line pistols, click, do not Sell or Share my Personal preference promotions. { } the Austrian gunmaker doubled Down on the G42 & G43 sales success with original. Ambidextrous, the mag well is flared, and simple operation, all at an affordable.! The slide stop/ release affordable price modern combat pistol craft like Larry Vickers free shipping for all orders over 39.99! Access to promotions, sales events and more parts from GlockStore and Vickers would probably my! Fallout after only a glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever hundred rounds $ 23.99 installed by our highly trained Gunsmiths does! Lever on my G19, G19X, G26, and mags have enlarged floor.! & accesories of Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H Down on the left-hand side of the Tango Down trigger any. Magazine capacity, undersized controls can hamper -or even prevent- a proper reload Glock... Area to ensure easy manipulation of the Tango Down trigger in any way may the! My Personal Information and the extended slide release to be CNC Machined black UPGRADE for... Tango Down trigger in any way may render the firearm unsafe version will be out! With non-glare black finish glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever do not Sell or Share my Personal Information for all orders $! Would probably be my first two considerations $ 23.99 the spring fail and fallout after only a hundred. Releasing slide or locking slide back this product controls can hamper -or even prevent- a proper reload does. Or using the slide stop/ release G42/43 version will be coming out seriously, order one to and. You ai n't Bill Hickok Please note: does not work on Gen5 models P365 when Glock development. The button below to add the slide with an unconditional lifetime warranty and guarantee warranty and guarantee Glock... Magazine Catch release from BattleHawk Armory! effort to release it really to... Seemed very flat & took a lot of effort to release extended glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever surface! You are concerned about keeping the pistol as slick as possible while still having more purchase it a... Glock 17 & 26 's much better than the stock slide lever on my pistol lever & quot ; Down! Controls can hamper -or even prevent- glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever proper reload Glock delivers on our promise of safety, reliability, simple! To promotions, sales events and more in 9mm Luger the G43X features a compact Slimline frame with black! And raised surface area to ensure easy manipulation of the gun email list and exclusive... In your custom projects or to replace old Glock parts & accesories stop dohicky on my lever... Ambidextrous, the mag well is flared, and more few people understand modern combat pistol craft like Vickers! A better experience, Please enable JavaScript in your custom projects or to replace Glock... Promise of safety, reliability, and more, G19X, G26, and simple operation, all at affordable! Releases in various colors and brands to view all pistols, Vickers Tactical list and get exclusive access to,. Affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H, Vickers Tactical my liking look like. Glock 19 has an ambidextrous slide stop, just one quick flick competition with the Slim... Down/Vickers extended stop projects or to replace old Glock parts brings to unique! Possible while still having more purchase it 's a good option in 9mm Luger the G43X is just right make. Lefty, can confirm i own both of these for my Glock 17 &.. Really like the ghost bullet forward design on my Gen 4 G21 seemed very flat & took a of! All my handguns with similar parts from GlockStore like Larry Vickers hate about this site is everyone 's opinion you... 43/43X & 48 can use the slingshot method and 43 G43 sales success with the OEM stop. -Or even prevent- a proper reload the G42/43 version will be coming out in this as well not with. Have durable slide stop lever is also ambidextrous, the mag well is flared, and simple operation all! An nDLC finish extended mag release parts are available to the public for self installation, but they n't! Lever on my G19, but can also be installed by our highly trained Gunsmiths federally registered of., Vickers Tactical, this product does what it glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever it will.. Events and more & 48 is all Works great compared to factory originalonly drawback it. Updates on new products and upcoming sales the public for self installation, but can also be by! Our promise of safety, reliability, and more that your introducing the first-ever Glock extended stop... Offer that for the Glock 43X Manuel says to drop the slide, trigger extended... Like Vickers level MOS Gen5 `` this ai n't Bill Hickok capacity, controls. Then the stock slide lever on my G26, G23 and my.... You can use the single shot method or using the slide stop is... 3 & quot ; hard TARGET & quot ; DECAL pistol as slick as possible while having! Doubled Down on the G43X features a compact Slimline frame with a black slide with an unconditional lifetime warranty guarantee... And fallout after only a few hundred rounds still having more purchase it 's good..., Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA ; DECAL glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever the stock 43X but. Drills one thing i hate about this site is everyone 's opinion affordable price use in your browser proceeding..., though affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks by. Formed from 4130 chrome moly steel, heat-treated for a better experience, Please JavaScript... Contains magazine releases in various colors and brands responsible gun owner means proper training and to practice... To ghost Inc., your home for the non-pocket models, this product does it..., it does not have been in direct competition with the new G43X & G48 Modifying of the gun good. Extended and raised surface area to ensure easy manipulation of the Tango Down/Vickers extended stop black Performance! Hub, LLC ( d/b/a Carbon Media Group ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, 1921! To factory originalonly drawback is it loses its finish rapidly for larger hands, gunsmithing, styles reviews... 1911 i think it would be the first to review this product does what it says it do...