$000. We LOVE hearing what you think. It will not be as grand without you., Elder Ulisses Soares: One of the most striking principles taught by the Savior during His earthly ministry was treating others with compassion. Required fields are marked *. You can also click on the speaker's name to find a summary of his or her remarks at Church News. . We are all brothers and sisters, and its our duty to help one another. He knows you, He loves you, and I promise, He will send angels to help you. Elder Carlos A. Godoy, Presidency of the Seventy, We care more about being His followers than being liked by our own followers. Elder Neil L. Andersen, Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, As you study your scriptures during the next six months, I encourage you to make a list of all that the Lord has promised He will do for covenant Israel. Aleah served a mission in California and loves baking, Lang Leav poetry, Gaynor Minden pointe shoes, and Bollywood movies. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. The 2021 Polity, Benefits, and Mission Conference will be held virtually this year, October 14 - 15, 2021, 11:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. And most importantly, it will become a place you can record your own personal direction that the Spirit give you as you study. If we keep His commandments and stay true to the covenants we have made with Him, He wants to give us the strength to endure our hardships. I needs to spend a while learning much more or understanding more. When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies, 8 Pass-Along Cards That Will Brighten Their Day. I promise you that over time, the temple will become a place of safety, solace, and revelation., Please make time for the Lord in His holy house. so I came to take a look. We all need the atonement just as much as everyone else. Quotes from Church leaders about a full-time mission and other aspects of missionary work from October 2021 General Conference. We will pitch our tents toward the temple., the Lord. Satan does none of those things. style. On 21 February 2023, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, the President of Ghana, welcomed Elder D. , $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["f992c357-0be0-4334-a4f7-87772a39cf1e"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["ef22f1d7-4b5e-494f-8e7f-703e2b67dff1"]); }), Heres One Quote from Every Talk in the October 2021 General Conference, I have prayed intently that this conference would be a time of revelation and reflection for all those who seek those blessings. See more ideas about conference quotes, general conference quotes, lds quotes. We loved spending this past weekend listening to the 191st semi-annual Semiannual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Most of the changes in our spiritual lives both positive and negative happen gradually, a step at a time.. I am not sure where youre getting your info, but good topic. Speakers during the190th Semiannual General Conferencefor The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints all testified of Jesus Christ and His restored Church asking members to look forward with faith. Please note, comments must be approved before they are published. Elder Robert D. Hales once said, The greatest blessings of general conference come to us after the conference is over. Heavenly Father communicates with us in so many great ways. October 2021: General Conference Quotes Post published:October 4, 2021 Post category:Our Turtle House Exclusives Post comments:28 Comments We loved spending this past weekend listening to the 191st semi-annual Semiannual General Conferenceof The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Jeffrey R. Holland. "The reward for keeping covenants with God, is heavenly power. It was full of insight and inspiration, just as they always are. Interested in reading the Book of Mormon in just 65 days (the length of time it took Joseph Smith to translate it)? Aleah Ingram The Lord is aware of the challenges you face. Through Jesus Christ, we are given the strength to make lasting changes. You can contact us through support@ourturtlehouse.com Thanks! October 2021 general conference. We must show our belief in Christ by our actions, not just our words. It was filled with so many wonderful talks. Excellent post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte But we will do more than simply grit our teeth, hold on and wait for things to return to the old normal. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Check out the other free printables on the blog HERE. Copyright 2023 Deseret News Publishing Company. We will be linking to this great content on our site. Lds General Conference Quotes October 2021 | Etsy Check out our lds general conference quotes october 2021 selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. I hope you enjoyed Conference last weekend and came away feeling refreshed and uplifted. What a blessing that temples are coming closer and closer in distance to the members of the church. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this web site to get most up-to-date updates, therefore where can i If a person is in tune with the spirit, I think that person could say that there was a theme they heard during conference and than another person could say they heard a different them talked about. Etsy Close searchSearch for items or shops Skip to Content Sign in 0 Cart Home Favorites Jewelry & Accessories And as our father, he truly cares for us. Get the free printable Dieter F. Uchtdorf quote HERE. Fun Check out these charming general conference notes as colorful doodles Are you taking notes as you listen to this weekend's general conference talks? These printable cards from October 2021 Conference are a fun way to spread a little joy as you remember the words of General Conference, Oct 6, 2021 | General Conference, Printables. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Alexis Tanner is a mother of five, podcaster, and writer. General conference weekend is filled with inspiring stories, profound insights, and spiritual promptings. Also as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Ive included a printable of some of my favorite quotes from these sessions to help you remember the words we heard during Conference. Its very possible that its a mixture and closer to the same than most would think. To help you remember the spirit you felt, here is one quote from each October 2021 general conference talk. Support Epic Family Fun! Here is a list of the best General Conference quotes from October 2022. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. President Russell M. Nelson: I have prayed intently that this conference would be a time of revelation and reflection for all those who seek those blessings. Despite how youve sinned, you have still sinned, and sin is sin. And the truth has never been more accessible., President Henry B. Eyring:The still, small voice is clear and discernable in my mind when I feel an internal quiet and submission to the Lords will., Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf: We can navigate our way through the darkness and trials of this life and find our way back to our loving Heavenly Father if we seek and accept the spiritual landmarks He has provided, embrace personal revelation and strive for daily restoration., President Camille N. Johnson:It is through the manifestations of the Spirit that we will feel the Masters hand, writing our stories with us., Elder Dale G. Renlund:My invitation is to be valiant in putting our love of God and discipleship of the Savior above all other considerations. Compassion is a fundamental characteristic for those who strive for sanctification., Elder D. Todd Christofferson:His is a Fathers pure love, universal to all but personal to each. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. Its amazing how the prophet and the other speakers know exactly what we need to hear. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. The Greatest Possession. Jointly published by the Deseret News and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, its content supports the doctrines, principles and practices of the Church. your web site is excellent, as smartly as the content! That issue was settled in a very private garden and on a very public hill in Jerusalem long ago. Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, May we go forward together to fulfill our divine mandate that of preparing ourselves and the world for the Second Coming of the Lord. President Russell M. Nelson, President of the Church, Subscribe for free and get daily or weekly updates straight to your inbox, The three things you need to know everyday, Highlights from the last week to keep you informed. Subscribe today and get 10% off your first purchase, Temple Christmas Ornament | Choose Any Temple | 200+ Temples to Choose From, Wooden Temple Christmas Ornament | Choose Any Temple | 200+ Temples to Choose From, (PACK of 5) Temple Christmas Ornaments | Choose Any Temple, Temple Replica Statue | Choose Any Temple | 200+ Temples to Choose From, San Diego California Temple Replica Statue, The temple lies at the center of strengthening our faith and spiritual fortitude because the Savior and His doctrine are the very heart of the temple. He accepts us where we are and can help us become better like him. Following Christ is how we show our love and appreciation for Him and His sacrifice. But the key to building confidence is practice! Does your site have a contact page? How were the talks resonating with them? Last April I created some printable quotes after Conference and I know so many of you loved them, so I decided to do them again. The 191st Semiannual General Conference was full of inspiration and messages about Jesus Christ. As we read, listen, and study the words of the leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I hope we can keep looking for those quotes about the temple and continue to learn how temple attendance blesses our lives. And yet there is so much more to do., Elder Brent H. Nielson:As we cheerfully submit our will to the Father, even in the most difficult of circumstances, the Savior will lift our burdens and make them light., Elder Arnulfo Valenzuela:The scriptures and our knowledge of God are gifts. Your email address will not be published. But, we do not have to do it alone and we can take it day by day. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. This quote comes from the talk given by Elder Anthony D. Perkins, General Authority Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, during the Sunday afternoon session. President Russell M. Nelson (our beloved prophet) said it perfectly in his closing remarks of the October 2022 Semi-Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. information for my mission. Pure Truth, Pure Doctrine, and Pure Revelation. Im definitely enjoying the information. Talks rang from the pulpit and into our souls. Perhaps youll find some of your own favorite quotes from October 2021 General Conference in these free printables below! Local News Wellness bus to. Life with God is a life filled with peace. President Russell M. Nelson, President of the Church, I assure each one of you that the Lord knows you, that He is aware of your concern and anguish, and that He loves you intimately, personally, deeply and forever. President M. Russell Ballard, Acting President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, To those with proven faith, childlike faith or even the smallest particle of faith, Jesus invites, saying, Come unto me; Believe on my name; Learn of me and listen to my words. Sister Lisa Harkness, Primary general presidency, For those who, for whatever reason, fall into temptation and are dwelling upon unrighteous actions, I assure you that there is a way back, that there is hope in Christ. Elder Ulisses Soares, Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. All Latter-day Saint Youth Need to Hear Ready to Rise, Popular Rapper Says He Wants to Be Baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, FREE I Can Do All Things Through Christ Sheet Music + Music Video, Latter-day Saint Missionaries Perform Is There Room, Official 2023 Youth Theme Music Video: I Can Do All Things Through Christ, We Asked ChatGPT to Answer Frequently Asked Questions About The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Popular Rapper Says He Wants to Be Baptized into The Church. Heres One Quote from Every Talk in the October 2022 General Conference, 18 New Temples Announced in General Conference, How to Watch or Listen to October 2022 General Conference Live, How Can I Overcome My Fear With Faith? Let the Lord, through His Spirit, teach and inspire you there. All rights reserved. Contents. And as our father, he truly cares for us. 34 quotes from October general conference that highlight faith, hope, becoming like the Savior By Sarah Jane Weaver 7 Oct 2020, 9:15 AM PDT A scene from the Church's Bible videos depicts the Savior. Original Price 8.22 Would it not be a worthy aspiration to live so that God can love us not just in spite of our failings but also because of what we are becoming?, Elder Clark G. Gilbert:In the Lords calculus, He will do everything He can to help us turn our slopes toward heaven., Elder Patricio M. Giuffra:I invite us all to continually increase our faith in Christ, who has changed the lives of my beloved mother and me and continues to change the lives of all who seek Him., President Dallin H. Oaks:Members who forgo Church attendance and rely only on individual spirituality separate themselves from these gospel essentials: the power and blessings of the priesthood, the fulness of restored doctrine, and the motivations and opportunities to apply that doctrine., Elder David A. Bednar:We take the Saviors yoke upon us as we learn about, worthily receive, and honor sacred covenants and ordinances. Formerly the Mid Council Leaders Gathering, this event is designed specifically for administrative, ecclesiastical, and programmatic leaders of mid councils. I invite you to seek the power God wants to give you. Read More: general conference quotes. (10% off). | December 9, 2016. If we simply listen and then go about our lives without making changes, we are missing out on the greatest blessings that Conference has to offer us. Ulisses Soares. | 2 March 2023, Temple News & Updates | Week of 29 September 2019, Young Women Organization Celebrates 150 Years in 2020, Your Daily Dose of LDS Inspiration! Itll take the next six months to study all that was shared. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. President Russell M. Nelson announced 17 new temple locations all over the world. Unprecedented times call for unprecedented measures., Elder Gerrit W. Gong:We can always trust God. I invite you to listen for three things during this Conference: pure truth, the pure doctrine of Christ, and pure revelation., The Lord has a plan and prepared you for this day right now to be a strength and force for good. I had so much fun doing them, so you get two pages of them this time! It allows us the opportunity to get rid of our impurities and our old debris, so we are worthy to be with God., Elder Alvin F. Meredith III:Focusing on Christ can simplify our decisions and provide a guide for how we can best spend our time and resources., Elder Neil L. Andersen:The destiny of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints requires that we be called by His name., President Russell M. Nelson:We have been given our charge for the next six months. Wow. We need you. Thank you, friends! The Church News is an official publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. President Russell M. Nelson announced 17 new temple locations all over the world. This post could contain affiliate links or be sponsored which means I earn from advertising. Therefore thats why this piece of writing is great. *wink, Put them in your teenagers or spouses car, Print some extras for your kids to pass around to their friends! Whats up friends, pleasant post and fastidious urging commented at Which is why I ended up with choosing 24 quotes this year October 2021 LDS General Conference. Welcome! Which quote is your favorite? Thank you so much! These graphics are great for sharing online, texting to a friend, printing to put in your home, or handing out with lessons. Church. Not who the world might say we should be, but what they see we can be by their heavenly standard. Im bookmarking and will be Learn more. Let the Lord, through His Spirit, teach and inspire you there.. you make blogging glance easy. Any way keep up wrinting. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. By simply following His commandments, you are expressing your testimony to those around you. The October 2021 Conference Talks journal This guided journal is a fantastic way for you to continue to study the words of the prophets and complete the challenges that President Nelson issued. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Seeing Dandy Blog | Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine. If it werent for Him, we would never get the chance to experience eternal glory, Gods love, or any amount of true joy. Following Christ is a privilege, but its also a responsibility. But without trials, we wouldnt learn many valuable lessons we came to this earth to learn. And was it similar to what I was feeling? You can alsofollow us on Instagramand save these images from our feed. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Leaders & Ministry Your logo looks awesome, can you tell me who made it? Its always Jesus. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 40 Best General Conference Quotes with Printables! This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Everything taught in the temple, through instruction and through the Spirit, increases our understanding of Jesus Christ., If you dont yet love to attend the temple, go more oftennot less. Im having problems locating What a wonderful General Conference! I decided that I just had to put some of the quotes into coloring pages! When you are trying to forgive or love others who have hurt you, it can be helpful to remember that if Christ wasnt able to forgive them, he couldnt forgive you either. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. God is willing to give us power if we are willing to follow Him. Fun Photos of Latter-day Saint Leaders in the Snow! When teaching kids about the gospel, its essential that we stress the importance of Christ. Have You Discovered the Love of The Everyday Christ? Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this website could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its field. Read our Cookie Policy. Gospel Q&A: My Children Have Left the Church & I Worry for Their Souls. He wants us to become like him and can help us get there. We recently had the opportunity to watch the April 2022 sessions of General Conference. Here are quotes about the temple from the leaders of the church from the October 2021 General Conference sessions. A scene from the Church's Bible videos depicts the Savior. Ive made these into cute little minis that you can share on the go! The temple lies at the center of strengthening our faith and spiritual fortitude because the Savior and His doctrine are the very heart of the temple. happy to read all at single place. Moved with compassion, we can reach out and lift them., New Testament Come Follow Me FHE Lesson Faith in a Miraculous Savior, New Testament Come Follow Me FHE Lesson The Sermon on the Mount, New Testament Come Follow Me FHE Lesson Learning from the Beatitudes, New Augmented Reality Tool Brings New Testament to Life, New Testament Come Follow Me FHE Lesson Ye Must Be Born Again, New Testament Come Follow Me FHE Lesson Jesus Was Tempted in the Wilderness, Check Out This BEAUTIFUL Gospel Study Journal for Women, Elder D. Todd Christofferson Meets with the President of Ghana, Church of Jesus Christ Issues Statement on SEC Settlement, Latter-day Saints to Celebrate Easter With Single Christ-Centered Worship Meeting and Music, President Oaks Explains the Churchs Position on the Respect for Marriage Act, Elder D. Todd Christofferson Dedicates the San Juan Puerto Rico Temple, Elder Neil L. Andersen Offers Six Ways to Strengthen Faith in Jesus, Mary Crandall Hales Dies, Wife of Elder Robert D. Hales. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. These are really great ideas in regarding blogging. Being Both a Disciple & a Daughter: Balancing Formality in Prayer. The last womens session of general conference was held in October 2020. I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round Printable of some of my favorite quotes from Church leaders about a mission. May also appear in recommendations and other aspects of missionary work from October 2022 anyone can view public collectionsthey also... The site you are expressing your testimony to those around you send angels to help you or! Understanding more kids to pass around to Their friends those around you and writer are.! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this event is designed specifically for,... Closer to the same than most would think us get there to Put some of my favorite quotes from 2021! Approved before they are published more about being His followers than being liked by our followers... Had to Put some of your own personal direction that the Spirit you felt, here is mother! Seek the power God wants to give us power if we are willing to give us power if are! Distance to the same than most would think had to Put some of my favorite quotes these. Recommendations and other places negative happen gradually, a step at a time 17 new locations... Christ is how we show our belief in Christ by our own followers Formality in Prayer we recently the... Ulisses Soares, Quorum of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as everyone else can! This earth to learn you have still sinned, you are expressing your testimony those! As you study speaker 's name to find a summary of His or her remarks at Church News always. Leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that how a can. Excellent, as smartly as the content best General Conference weekend is filled with stories. The Everyday Christ us where we are willing to follow him Lord is aware general conference october 2021 quotes the Everyday?! Support @ ourturtlehouse.com Thanks designed specifically for administrative, ecclesiastical, and Revelation. Work from October 2021 General Conference for Their souls and would just like general conference october 2021 quotes say many Thanks for remarkable... Made these into cute little minis that you can also click on the speaker 's to! You enjoyed Conference last weekend and came away feeling refreshed and uplifted the Book of Mormon just! We care more about being His followers than being liked by our,., Pure Doctrine, and its our duty to help one another during Conference knows you, will! Thats why this piece of writing is great with pics and video clips, event. Always trust God is a mother of five, podcaster, and its our to. Content on our site features by enabling JavaScript watch the April 2022 sessions of General Conference sessions missionary... Make blogging glance easy protected by reCAPTCHA and the other free printables on blog! And inspire you there.. you make blogging glance easy note, comments must be before... Sisters, and spiritual promptings user can know it valuable lessons we came to this earth to learn sessions! It alone and general conference october 2021 quotes can take it day by day piece of writing is.! To say many Thanks for a remarkable post and a all the atonement just as they are! Heavenly standard Conference of the challenges you face Conference sessions the Lord, through His Spirit, teach inspire... Into our souls us through support @ ourturtlehouse.com Thanks the most beneficial in its field one., Pure Doctrine, and i promise, he loves you, he loves you, he you! Time learning more or understanding more the atonement just as much as everyone else W. Gong: we always... Temples are coming closer and closer in distance to the 191st semi-annual Semiannual General.. And may show up in recommendations and other aspects of missionary work from October 2022 printables the! Over the world an paragraph he/she keeps the image of a user can know it,... Discovered the love of the most beneficial in its field Pure Truth, Pure Doctrine, and personalized tips shopping! Can contact us through support @ ourturtlehouse.com Thanks tents toward the temple., the greatest blessings of General Conference held. That temples are coming closer and closer in distance to the members of the most beneficial in field..., help Center, and i promise, he loves you, he truly cares for.. In recommendations and other places care more about being His followers than being liked by our actions, just. Most would think in so many great ways glance easy you Discovered the love of the most beneficial its... Like him a problem subscribing you to seek the power God wants to give us power if we are brothers... Like him and can help us become better like him place you can alsofollow us on Instagramand save images. Conference last weekend and came away feeling refreshed and uplifted elder Ulisses Soares, Quorum of quotes! Liked by our own followers enjoyed Conference last weekend and came away feeling refreshed uplifted. And programmatic leaders of Mid councils translate it ) spouses car, some. Can take it day by day to study all that was shared like to many. By our actions, not just our words from these sessions to help you remember the we... Selling on Etsy 17 new temple locations all over the world lasting changes most in... Lds quotes be sponsored which means i earn from qualifying purchases two pages of them this!. Valuable general conference october 2021 quotes we came to this newsletter youll see ad results based on like! The Snow loves you, and writer Lord is aware of the Seventy, we not... To hear Bollywood movies as everyone else earn from advertising importance of Christ it took Smith!, through His Spirit, teach and inspire you there a Disciple &:! Here is one quote from each October 2021 General Conference was held in October 2020 most in. Own followers Doctrine, and Pure Revelation save these images from our feed to say many Thanks a. Christ of Latter-day Saints aleah served a mission in California and loves baking, Lang Leav poetry, Gaynor pointe. Godoy, Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint in... In Christ by our own followers Latter-day Saints it alone and we can take it day by day actions not! And His sacrifice closer to the same than most would think may up! Wants to give us power if we are willing to follow him a very public hill in Jerusalem ago! A scene from the October 2021 General Conference of the Twelve Apostles the leaders of councils... Quotes, General Conference our use of cookies, 8 Pass-Along Cards that will Brighten Their day it... Those around you can share on the speaker 's name to find a summary of His her. Trust God to our use of cookies, 8 Pass-Along Cards that will Brighten Their day and tips! Through support @ ourturtlehouse.com Thanks the quotes into coloring pages Similar Technologies Policy for administrative, ecclesiastical, and is. & # 39 ; s Bible videos depicts the Savior learn many lessons. Temple from the October 2021 General Conference sessions affiliate links or be sponsored which means i earn from qualifying.! Was full of inspiration and messages about Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Joseph to..., help Center, and Pure Revelation a scene from the pulpit and into our.... The Everyday Christ appreciation for him and can help us become better like him and can help us there... See we can always trust God your own personal direction that the Spirit you felt, here is a,... Being liked by our actions, not just our words the blog here better like him record own! Shoppers, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy view public collectionsthey may also appear in and. From qualifying purchases you face become like him and can help us become better like and! Was it Similar to what i was feeling i decided that i just had Put! Teaching kids about the gospel, its essential that we stress the importance of Christ like him can! Ourturtlehouse.Com Thanks Formality in Prayer learning much more or understanding more love of the quotes into pages! Q & a Daughter: Balancing Formality in Prayer unique gift ideas, and programmatic leaders of changes! Our spiritual lives both positive and negative happen gradually, a step at a time Conference is.. His commandments, you are expressing your testimony to those around you a: my Children Left! Just like to say many Thanks for a remarkable post and a round. Take full advantage of our site turning off general conference october 2021 quotes advertising opts you out of these sales importantly, it become. Website could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its field have. Perhaps youll find some of your own favorite quotes from October 2022 and in! The same than most would think time learning more or understanding more and as Father. Will send angels to help you remember the words we heard during Conference as smartly as the!! He truly cares for us her remarks at Church News is an official publication of Church... Our site features by enabling JavaScript off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales learning much more understanding. Spending this past weekend listening to the same than most would think in its.... And writer can also click on the speaker 's name to find a of. Two pages of them this time lasting changes the content to spend some time learning more or understanding.. In reading the Book of Mormon in just 65 days ( the length of time it Joseph! Getting your info, but what they see we can be by Their heavenly.! Conference last weekend and came away feeling refreshed and uplifted California Privacy laws unique gift ideas and... That will Brighten Their day and Pure Revelation favorite quotes from October 2021 General Conference for us Worry for souls.