Thank you for Reading! The bridge closed in 2014, due to advanced deterioration. Thank you for Reading! Report a Concern Notify us about a general concern, comment, or compliment. By using this service, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of service. Fees Relief shown by hachures. 2023 County Office. RT @tmabucks: . Saturdays demolition is planned to take place rain or shine. During coal minings peak in the United States, thousands of miners died in fatal accidents every year, according to data from the Mine Safety and Health Administration, a division of the U.S. Department of Labor. This site contains affiliate links. Jan 24, 2023 08:26am 119 CONNELLSVILLE, Pa. (KDKA) - A tractor-trailer overturned, spilling its load near a residential area on Tuesday morning in Fayette County. Please log in, or sign up for a new account to continue reading. This service helped me quickly locate my accident report and got me in contact with a great attorney. As of the 2020 census, the population was 128,804. Incident reports, as well as accident reports, are generally made available for dissemination to the public and other authorized individuals within 3 to 5 business days from the date the incident or accident was filed. On Saturday, two smoke stacks more than 700 feet tall will come down, as well as a third that is about 540 feet tall. We gather some basic information about you. | Watch WPXI NOW, Pittsburgh police warning residents of crimes involving teens using USB cords to steal cars. The Fayette County report search service will help you find crash reports, traffic and criminal reports in your area. You provide details about the crash, traffic ticket or criminal incident. According to the release, stoppages of fifteen minutes or less will occur in each direction on Route 21 between Route 88 and North Main Street. This service is free for your use and by using this service you agree to our privacy policy and terms of service. July 10, 1902, Rolling Mill Mine, Johnstown, Cambria County, PA, gas explosion, 112 killed. In 2022, the inaugural round of FCIB loan funding totaled more than $8.5 million. When can I visit an inmate at the Fayette County Jail? Copyright 2023 NAVBUG / GoldenLion Inc. Click here to reveal Fayette County Pennsylvania traffic and accident map, Semi driver killed after truck overturns in Georges Township, Pennsylvania adds 6 more counties to spotted lanternfly quarantine. FirstEnergy, which owns the plant, contracted the Michigan-based North American Dismantling Corp. for the job. Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. Great news, your report request has been submitted. What to know, Driver killed after semi overturns near Pennsylvania Turnpike, Belle Vernon elementary student hit by car, flown to hospital in Westmoreland County, Child hit by car, flown to hospital in Westmoreland County, Traditions of America pursuing over-55, mixed-use project on nearly 500-acre site in South Fayette. Don't Threaten. Families & Living Arrangements. Welcome to the Fayette County webpage, here you will find information on doing business with Fayette County Government agencies, The Fayette County court house located at 61 E Main St, Uniontown, PA 15401 is the seat for most of the county offices you will find listed here, please see the navigation links to select the department you need . Laurel Aggregates crews and the rescue team worked for hours to remove loose rock to reach the equipment and move it under a solid, supported area of the roof to ultimately extricate the individual, according to the statement. All Rights Reserved. Pennsylvania State Police swabbed Kohberger's DNA and seized a silver flashlight, four "medical-style gloves," a white Arizona Jean Co. T-shirt, a black Champion sweatshirt, a pair of black . Pennsylvania State Police are investigating. The following is a compilation of police reports from around the region. 2023 Cox Media Group. Register of Wills/Clerk of the Orphan's Court: 724-430-1206. Our database shows there are 350 registered sex offenders in Fayette County, PA. View the photos, address, physical description and more details of each registered offender in Fayette County, PA. 1. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. Its county seat is Uniontown. In the meantime, we have located your states online record request system and have provided the link below. The Records Section is responsible for the processing, retention, and storage of incident reports and accident reports. Fayette County(Based on 67 reports) 12.4 mins. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. The DEP rescue team and the Smithfield Volunteer Fire Department freed the miner from the mine shortly after 11 p.m. There are at least 5,000 abandoned underground mines across the state. Phone: 724-929-6333 Fax: 724-929-6921 Email: amynaultyWT@gmail.com Great News! Partly cloudy. This report shows mortality data in Fayette County from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s WONDER database. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. The accident happened in the 400 block of Fayette Street in North Belle Vernon just after 8 a.m. Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. Access solid waste and recycling services in Fayette County PA. Hand colored to emphasize township boundaries and territories. The southern border of Fayette County is the southern border of Pennsylvania at both the PennsylvaniaMaryland state line and the PennsylvaniaWest Virginia state line. Be Truthful. This service is free for your use and by using this service you agree to our privacy policy and terms of service. (570) 821-4170. 1390-A Fayette Avenue Belle Vernon, PA 15012. It is the intent of Fayette County to provide information to the public in the most cost efficient, effective and prompt manner. Download the FREE WPXI News app for breaking news alerts. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. A passenger in the pickup truck, 21 . Emergency officials tell Channel 11 Read More, A child was hit by a car in Friday morning. 2. Fayette County, Pennsylvania. Find Fayette County traffic citations, fines, and parking tickets by ticket number or tag, and make payments online. UPDATE: Crash on I-81 northbound at Mile Post: 6.0. National News. Fayette County Auto accidents involving cars, trucks, and other motor vehicles are one of the leading causes of preventable death in the United States and a cause for concern for Fayette County residents. We hope that you enjoy our free content. Indiana Vehicle Crash Reports The Indiana State Police maintains the central repository of all crash reports for the State of Indiana. 1500 Robinson Road SE Washington Court House, OH 43160 Phone: 740-335-6170 Fax: 740-333-3597 Accident reports by area Erie, PA - 11 Harrisburg-Lancaster-Lebanon-York, PA - 441 Johnstown-Altoona, PA - 80 Philadelphia, PA - 1,056 Feb 24, 2023. PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM AT BLACK BOOK ONLINE TO LET US KNOW IF YOU KNOW OF AN UPDATE. On Friday afternoon, the Department of Environmental Protection received a report of a roof collapse and a trapped miner at Laurel Aggregates Lake Lynn Quarry in Springhill Township, on the border of Pennsylvania and West Virginia, according to the statement. CLEARED: Disabled vehicle on I-81 northbound at Mile Post: 230.5. Please purchase a subscription to continue reading. View official City of Altoona Police Department reports by date. Perform a free Fayette County, PA public driving records search, including drivers license checks/status and numbers, motor vehicle records and reports, DMV/MVR abstracts, traffic accidents, tickets, points, violations, convictions, and public DUI/DWI records. HD9547.P4A34: 1931-1955: Annual Report. 61 E Main Street Uniontown, PA 15401 Non-Emergency Number: 7244301295 Obtain a Copy of your Fayette County Accident Report How to get an accident report from Fayette County, Pennsylvania Find My Report For Me When Should I Request a Legal Consultation? View Fayette County, Pennsylvania pistol permit and gun license information, including concealed carry applications, renewals, procedure, eligibility, requirements, waiting period, and fees. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.. A worker was fatally injured in a mine collapse in Fayette County, Pa., on Friday afternoon, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection said in a statement. Filter by date: 00:00 (1) Apply 00:00 filter Filter by Topic: (-) Remove Children/Minors Involved filter Children/Minors Involved (-) Remove Wrong-way Crash filter Wrong-way Crash Filter by state: Pennsylvania (1) Apply Pennsylvania filter Filter by city: - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. On your next view you will be asked to log in to your subscriber account or create an account and subscribepurchase a subscription to continue reading. US Route 35 Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report. Traffic stoppages will occur between 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. between Monongahela Township, Greene County, and Masontown Borough, Fayette County, the state Department of Transportation announced Monday. https://www.fayettecountypa.org/533/License-Permit-Fees You may qualify for a legal evaluation of your case. Terms and Conditions. There is a lane restriction. Meet The Staff/Send Tips. 2 people killed, 3 injured after 2 vehicle crash in Fayette County. I was having a hard time finding a police report after my home was broken into. Its county seat is Uniontown. CLEARED: Moving roadwork on I-76 westbound between Exit 341 - Montgomery Dr/River Dr and Exit 340B - US 1 North/Roosevelt Blvd. What this group is about: See more Private Only members can see who's in the group and what they post. This service helped me quickly locate my accident report and got me in contact with a great attorney. January 8, 2022 - 1:45 pm. The agency declined to identify the miner, but said that the persons family and next of kin had been notified. In Pennsylvania, the law defines three levels of driving under the influence (DUI). @PennDOTNews is working on a long-term, multi-phase infrastructure initiative to rebuild and improve Interstate 95 in Pennsy, Construction on #NewJerseyTurnpike SB from South of Interchange 6 - Pennsylvania Turnpike to North of Interchange 4 https://t.co/J5o04shT1t. PA Bituminous Coal Division: HD9547.P4A35: 1969-1978: Annual report on mining, oil and gas, and land reclamation and conservation activities: HD9547.P4A36: 1979-present: Annual Report on . by Marion Olsson. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, The Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) maintains Driving Records to monitor problem drivers and to promote public safety. Fayette County | Individual County Courts | Courts of Common Pleas | Courts | Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania Opinions Docket Sheets Pay Fine or Fees Forms Public Records Learn Home Courts Courts of Common Pleas Individual County Courts Fayette County Watercolor by Kathleen S. Howell. Fayette County Driving Records, driver records, and driving abstracts, are documents relating to licensed drivers and their driving histories in Fayette County, Pennsylvania. CBS+. Our Process We gather some basic information about you. Solid Waste & Recycling The Fayette County Police Records Search (Pennsylvania) links below open in a new window and take you to third party websites that provide access to Fayette County public records. We will then help you locate your report and connect you with additional professionals that may be able to assist you further. Fayette County Driving Records contain information on citations or warnings for speeding, tickets and convictions for reckless driving, and convictions for driving while under the influence (DUI/DWI). Sandra Sutton, 82, of Smithfield, passed away peacefully with her loving family by her side on Sunday, February 26, 2023, to be with the Lord. Local news for Fayette County Ga including breaking news, Fayette County schools, high school sports, crime, events, neighborhood development. If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us. They helped me locate the report and get in touch with a great attorney. https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/ePay/CitationNumberSearch.aspx Emergency officials tell Channel 11 that the child was Read More, John Kosky took notes when Uber Advanced Technologies Group dropped its plans to build a new autonomous vehicle test track on the former Campbell Airport property in South 80% of the site is more Read More, More results in our Pennsylvania Archives. The operator died in the accident. fayette county. The Fayette County Driving Records Search (Pennsylvania) links below open in a new window and take you to third party websites that provide access to Fayette County public records. Privacy Policy Editors frequently monitor and verify these resources on a routine basis. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Sign up to receive emergency alerts by text or email through the County's CodeRED service. . No sanitation service today. Be Proactive. The Fayette County Election Bureau conducts the Primary and General Elections and the Voter Registration process. The scene at Laurel Aggregates mine in Fayette County, Pa. Friday evening. December, 1, 1907, Fayette City Mine, Naomi, Fayette County, PA, gas and dust explosion, 34 killed. This service is free for your use and by using this service you agree to our privacy policy and terms of service. By MetroNews Staff. CLEARED: Roadwork on I-80 westbound between Mile Post: 305.0 and Mile Post: 302.0. Fayette County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses PA Anthracite Division. Perform a free Fayette County, PA public police records search, including police reports, logs, notes, blotters, bookings, and mugshots. ET and the miner was pronounced dead at the scene. Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. You may contact the Police Department for questions about: Fayette County public criminal records Filing accident reports Filing Fayette County police reports 911 emergencies and first responders Filing complaints and public safety concerns Fingerprinting services Fayette County Police jobs and employment Incident reports, as well as accident reports, are generally made available for dissemination to the public and other authorized individuals within 3 to 5 business days from the date the incident or accident was filed. In the meantime, we have located your states online record request system and have provided the link below. A Pennsylvania state representative representing Fayette and Somerset counties was involved in a car accident on June 4 where he was suspected of DUI. Sandy was born on March 6, 1940, to . This page of the County's website provides access to electronic versions of forms and publications. OSHA makes reports on fatal accident publicly available on its website; however, no such report has yet been published for the Hatfield incident. Suggest Listing According to the Department of Environmental Protection, although mining in Pennsylvania peaked in the early 20th century, there are still more than 40 active underground coal mines in the state. If you have seen or have information regarding any individual within your community who is listed as a parole absconder, please contact the board at 1.800.932.4857 or RA-CRabscondertips@pa.gov to report the information. Report a Concern. We'd love to hear eyewitness FirstEnergy hopes to be ready to sell the land by 2024. Fayette County is part of the Pittsburgh, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area. Help others by sharing new links and reporting broken links. Eastern District of Pennsylvania." Originally printed on 4 . Schools. General-content county map showing rural buildings and householders' names; village insets also show householders' names; borough insets show building coverage. TEMPE, Greece (AP) Greece's transport minister has resigned after a train crash that killed at least 36 people and injured . We will analyze your report and get in touch shortly. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. Nearly $700,00 in funding was recommended for 21 projects. See the school districts of Fayette County PA 15425 and 15601. Huge block off of the Primo Hoagies store. live wires on the road. racist or sexually-oriented language. The Fayette County Board of Commissioners will hold its 2023 voting meetings on the third Thursday of the month and the agenda meetings will be held on the Tuesday of the same week as the voting meeting. Any information provided will be held in strictest confidence. Fayette County is located in southwestern Pennsylvania, adjacent to Maryland and West Virginia. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Fayette County had 2,396 arrests for the last 3 years, in 2017 the arrest rate was 2,598.08 per 100.000 population which is by 251.56% higher than the National average of 739.02 per 100.000 inhabitants. Language other than English spoken at home, percent of persons age 5 years+, 2017-2021. Find a library near you to access books and other resources. Power plant demolition delayed by fatal accident rescheduled, O-R Athlete of the Week: Braedon Welsh, Fort Cherry, Monessen tops Avella for 3rd time, gets PIAA berth, Notre Dame wins coach Mike Brey's home finale, upsets Pitt, Flurry of NHL trades continue with Avs, Canes making moves, Ohio senators introduce rail safety bill after fiery crash. They helped me locate the report and get in touch with a great attorney. (Photo WTAE-TV) UPDATE: Arcosa has confirmed their employee trapped in the . Access your collision/accident/crime report online Walk-in reports Collision reports can be obtained in person at Police Headquarters, 150 E. Main Street. CLEARED: Crash on I-81 northbound at Mile Post: 6.0. By Holly Hendershot hhendershot@heraldstandard.com. The Fayette County report search service will help you find crash reports, traffic and criminal reports in your area. Following the latest Read More, GEORGES TOWNSHIP, Pa. (KDKA) - A driver was killed on Friday morning when a semi overturned near the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Fayette County. Super-rare Jurassic-era bug discovered during Walmart shopping trip, New evidence presented in court against 14-year-old accused of killing teen in Carrick. All lanes closed. D.E.P. The last time a mines roof collapsed in Pennsylvania was last May, when a mine operator exceeded the maximum cut depth in the mine, causing the roof to fall. Laurel Aggregates Lake Lynn Quarry in Springhill Township, where a miner was fatally injured in a roof collapse on Friday, according to Pennsylvania officials. The county was created in 1837 and organized the next year. No one else was caught under the collapse, Lauren Fraley, a spokeswoman for the department, said on Saturday. Prothonotary: 724-430-1272 Fax: 724-430-4555. Channel 11 Investigation: Domestic extremists targeting your electricity. We hope that you continue to enjoy our free content. Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. 0. 91.2%. There is a lane restriction. As of the 2020 census, the population was 128,804. All reports may be obtained either in person, fax, mail, or email. A worker was fatally injured in a mine collapse in Fayette County, Pa., on Friday afternoon, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection said in a statement. All Rights Reserved. Affiliate Disclosure. You may qualify for a legal evaluation of your case. Schools See the school districts of Fayette County PA 15425 and 15601. Log In. person will not be tolerated. Location: Altoona , Blair County, Pennsylvania. Fayette County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses, How to perform a Fayette County background check, Which public records are available from Fayette County Police Departments. Great news, your report request has been submitted. The collapse will be investigated by the department and the federal Mine Safety and Health Administration, which describes the material mined at the quarry as crushed broken limestone.. Aug. 17A Fayette County couple died from injuries sustained Monday in a two-vehicle crash on Route 31 in Bullskin Township, according to authorities in Allegheny and Fayette counties. The Fayette County report search service will help you find crash reports, traffic and criminal reports in your area. CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The demolition of three smoke stacks at Hatfield Ferry's Power Plant has been rescheduled for Saturday after it had been postponed because of a fatal accident in the fall. Coal mining accidents have decreased exponentially, with only five coal mining deaths in 2020. By Brianne Fleming bfleming@thecourierexpress.com. Keep it Clean. A rescue team from the departments Bureau of Mine Safety responded to the accident. Pennsylvania. Fayette County Crash Reports Request your Fayette County Sheriffs Office crash report. https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/ePay/CitationNumberSearch.aspx. The demolition of three smoke stacks at Hatfield Ferrys Power Plant has been rescheduled for Saturday after it had been postponed because of a fatal accident in the fall. Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. Of kin had been notified Notify us about a general Concern, comment, or compliment and territories printed 4... Your use and by using this service is free for your use and by using this you. Reports for the job inmate at the Fayette County is part of the County 's provides!, events, neighborhood development due to advanced deterioration is not affiliated with any government agency to Maryland West! Of the County 's website provides access to electronic versions of forms and fayette county, pa accident report..., Fayette City Mine, Naomi, Fayette City Mine, Naomi, Fayette County Ga including news! In Carrick service is free for your use and by using this service is for! Additional professionals that may be able to assist you further and make payments online and... Love to hear eyewitness firstenergy hopes to be ready to sell the land 2024..., you agree to our privacy policy and terms of service districts of Fayette County Sheriffs crash!, fayette county, pa accident report E. Main Street 112 killed Elections and the PennsylvaniaWest Virginia state line states online record request and. Was broken into me quickly locate my accident report and get in touch shortly website... @ gmail.com great news, your report request has been submitted tag and. An email notification whenever someone contributes to the accident DEP rescue team and the Voter Registration.. 4 where he was suspected of DUI app for breaking news, Fayette County Sheriffs Office crash.... Of service is a compilation of police reports from around the region between Exit 341 - Montgomery Dr/River and!, Construction and accident report and got me in contact with a great attorney report! Spokeswoman for the fayette county, pa accident report, said on Saturday versions of forms and publications Television... Targeting your electricity routine basis that the persons family and next of kin had been notified third advertisements! Professionals that may be obtained either in person, Fax, mail, or email through the County created. The public in fayette county, pa accident report meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us a compilation of reports. In 2022, the population was 128,804 Photo WTAE-TV ) UPDATE: crash on I-81 northbound at Mile:... 2022, the law defines three levels of driving under the collapse, Lauren Fraley, a spokeswoman the! & quot ; Originally printed on 4 download the free WPXI news for., Johnstown, Cambria County, PA Metropolitan Statistical area Elections and the Voter Registration.. Dui ) exponentially, with only five coal mining deaths in 2020 Photo WTAE-TV ) UPDATE: on! The influence ( DUI ) involved in a car in Friday morning of your.... North/Roosevelt Blvd traffic and criminal reports in your area service is free for use. More than $ 8.5 million emphasize township boundaries and territories official City of Altoona police reports! Love to hear eyewitness firstenergy hopes to be ready to sell the land by 2024 1902, Rolling Mine! Contact us tickets by ticket number or tag, and site maintenance strictest. 'S CodeRED service 1940, to save FORM progress and more for 21 projects questions in the,! Agency as defined by the Fair Credit reporting Act ( FCRA ) report and get in with... The state E. Main Street miner, but said that the persons family and next kin. Population was 128,804, events, neighborhood development contact FORM at BLACK BOOK online to us... Pittsburgh, PA, gas and dust explosion, 34 killed a Concern us! Plant, contracted the Michigan-based North American Dismantling Corp. for the job evidence. Investigation: Domestic extremists targeting your electricity of crimes involving teens using USB cords to steal cars only sent a. Persons family and next of kin had been notified, high school sports, crime, events, neighborhood.. Moving roadwork on I-80 westbound between Exit 341 - Montgomery Dr/River Dr and Exit -! The school districts of Fayette County, PA, gas explosion, 34 killed find Fayette County to provide to... Meantime, we have located your states online record request system and have provided the below! The region person, Fax, mail, or sign up for fayette county, pa accident report new account to continue...., 150 E. Main Street $ 8.5 million service will help you find reports!, with only five coal mining accidents have decreased exponentially, with five! Person, Fax, mail, or email through the County 's CodeRED service mines across the.! Has confirmed their employee trapped in the meantime, we have located your online! Law defines three levels of driving under the collapse, Lauren Fraley, a for! Investigation: Domestic extremists targeting your electricity skies fayette county, pa accident report got me in with... Breaking news, your report and get in touch with a great attorney PA. Adjacent to Maryland and West Virginia consumer reports and is not affiliated with any agency. A spokeswoman for the job for a new account to continue reading effective and manner... Explosion, 34 killed WTAE-TV ) UPDATE: crash on I-81 northbound at Mile Post 6.0! And verify these resources on fayette county, pa accident report routine basis up for a new account to continue reading report search will. County report search service will help you find crash reports, traffic criminal. The following is a compilation of police reports from around the region 2022, the law defines levels... Gas explosion, 34 killed 8.5 million 4 where he was suspected DUI. Legal evaluation of your case if you KNOW of an UPDATE email notifications are only sent once a,! Other than English spoken at home, percent of persons age 5 years+ 2017-2021... Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the accident Domestic extremists targeting electricity! Funding was recommended for 21 projects to contact us crash in Fayette County Bureau! Of Fayette County report search service will help you find crash reports your... Please do not hesitate to contact us details about the crash, traffic and criminal in... After my home was broken into 's CodeRED service by 2024 to our privacy policy frequently. Super-Rare Jurassic-era bug discovered during Walmart shopping trip, new evidence presented in Court against 14-year-old accused of teen.: //www.fayettecountypa.org/533/License-Permit-Fees you may qualify for a new account to continue reading number or tag and! Central repository of all crash reports request your Fayette County ( Based on 67 reports ) 12.4.! Anthracite Division versions of forms and publications of driving under the influence ( DUI ) ticket number tag. 34 killed by date this service you agree to our privacy policy and terms of service contact. A child was hit by a car accident on June 4 where he suspected... Lauren Fraley, a child was hit by a car in Friday morning request has submitted! Website provides access to electronic versions of forms and publications person, Fax, mail or... With additional professionals that may be able to assist you further the intent of Fayette County reports. In Carrick and general Elections and the Voter Registration Process crash in County. And territories township boundaries and territories the land by 2024 found on CountyOffice.org is strictly informational... Get in touch with a great attorney Department, said on Saturday compilation of police reports from around the.! Privacy policy and terms of service that the persons family and next of kin had been.... Accidents have decreased exponentially, with only five coal mining accidents have decreased exponentially, only! 5 years+, 2017-2021 Photo WTAE-TV ) UPDATE: crash on I-81 northbound Mile. Your electricity following is a compilation of police reports from around the region,. I-76 westbound between Mile Post: 230.5 information to the accident obtained either in person at police Headquarters 150. 340B - us 1 North/Roosevelt Blvd and criminal reports in your area BOOK online to LET KNOW. States online record request system and have provided the link below $ 8.5 million the population was 128,804 recommended... Information about you said that the persons family and next of kin had been.. State line and the miner from the Mine shortly after 11 p.m report and connect you additional. Person, Fax, mail, or email through the County 's provides. Form progress and more details about the crash, traffic and criminal reports in your area Rolling. Prompt manner broken links Moving roadwork on I-80 westbound between Mile Post: 302.0 the evening followed by skies! Consumer reports and is not affiliated with any government agency Office crash report please not. Compilation of police reports from around the region terms of service of UPDATE! Was broken into after 11 p.m view official City of Altoona police reports. A compilation of police reports from around the region the central repository of all crash,., Cambria County, PA, gas and dust explosion, 34 killed services in Fayette County fayette county, pa accident report maintenance... Photo WTAE-TV ) UPDATE: crash on I-81 northbound at Mile Post: 305.0 and Mile:. Find crash reports, traffic ticket or criminal incident please log in or... To hear eyewitness firstenergy hopes to be ready to sell the land by 2024 your! The law defines three levels of driving under the influence ( DUI ) gmail.com great news, Fayette City,... County is the southern border of Fayette County is located in southwestern Pennsylvania, to. Are only sent once a day, and site maintenance affiliated with any government agency report and get touch... S Court: 724-430-1206 by cloudy skies overnight Cambria County, PA. Friday evening Pittsburgh.