And tbh, trickstar deserved what he told them. Family An Eccentric fought by AKATSUKI during the War. As DreamFes battles constitute a large part of each student's grade, students who could not or did not try hard were gradually unable to rank high enough in DreamFes battles, and were forced to flunk out of school. ?Thats a rather extreme way of thinking. Nazuna would later defect and join Ra*bits, but Mika remained with Shu in Valkyrie. When it hits zero, his servants appear to transport him to medical care. This page contains spoilers. [21] He claimed to not be interested in Leo anymore, but Madara pointed out that conflicted with Eichi having taken a trip to see Leo perform despite his condition. Specialty He wears this with a light brown belt and a grey coat that has red detailing along the lapel, cuffs, and pockets. [5] In addition, Eichi hopes he'd like to be for Tori what Wataru is for him.[8]. Profile He wears the school's uniform done up neatly, with a green tie and brown loafers. The point is, DreamFes around that time was still just an experiment It was still an unpolished prototype, so there was no guarantee it would work as Id expected. Well ask him to decide which one of us is more amazing., Tsukinaga-kun, would you please stop playing with the chess pieces?No, that piece is called the knight, not a horse.Its true that knights ride on horses to get around, but thats the bishop. Thats rather rude of you to say.Werent you the one that gave a nickname so pure as Tenshi?Although, I do hope that Ill always remain as Tenshi in your eyes., So? Note: It is not recommended to read these stories without being familiar with the units and characters in question first. Nagisa Ran alludes to this in Wonder Game, referring to him as "the one added on just to reach the number needed". Ah, sorry about that. He is a calm and thoughtful leader who loves idols deeper than anyone else. tsumugi almost snaps at the end but dont worry about it, aged up but not in a weird way in a they cant run a mideival city when theyre 16 way, But he comes back to life so does it still count, I know doves technically cant sing but shh, this isnt even a good fic i just wrote this because bored lol, i'm so sorry this is my first time writing angst, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Export. Eichi is a very complex character and it would be better if you read up the stories with him to better understand why he a the way he is. Need help? He burned up, disappeared and everything went just as I had planned. Eichi capitalized on the students' desire to feel like heroes without actually doing anything, as well as how the students were likelier to sympathize with a unit that appears like an underdog, because the students, selfishly, viewed themselves as unfair victims of Yumenosaki's state of disrepair (despite it being of their own making). Isnt that a bit too soon. Handedness 59kg Anime Thats alright, Im fine with this one. Were you trying to talk to me just now?Its because you kept on saying Tenshi, tenshi. I thought the angels had already come for me, so I was looking for them.. Despite what he'd done he has shown to be quite remorseful and is doing his best to change and make up for the many mistakes he has done in the past. Since its creation, RYUSEITAI has always been a unit associated with heroes. Eichi's last name Tenshouin consists of three characters which mean "heaven/heavenly, sky, imperial" () (ten), "auspice/auspicious, happiness, blessedness, good omen, good fortune" () (shou) and "hospital, institution" () (in). After all, he could probably guess what Id been planning. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. One of my favorite stories from ! Pinterest. I checked some popularity polls and he had good turnouts. Increases the score by 5% for 12 seconds. With the Five Eccentrics established as a tangible enemy, the next phase of the plan was to socially execute each one in a manner that would make Eichi's underdog unit, fine, seem like heroes fighting for the student body. SHUFFLE The Unknown Holy Night and Nighthead! Haha, he has my condolences., W-Woah.! He would later use the data he collected from Leo's performances to develop the DreamFes ranking system. (Checkmate Course Events for Eichi, and the innocent days when the Emperor was good friends with the King. While the war has several components, it can be summarized briefly as this: Yumenosaki was in a state of disrepair as its students rested on the laurels of its reputation, and its staff was powerless to stop it. timeline a year later, and will rely on the reader being familiar with the characters to have complete context of the events that occur. I broke up the swollen Chess, used Judgment to remove the ill, affected areas used Duel to kill off enemies, the disease attacking from outside. Yes, we understand that you're irked with what he'd done to people in this specific event but please don't go erasing all the character development he's gone through, that's a huge disservice to his character. A strange and mysterious illness sweeps across the city and with no one to blame, the prince becomes desperate. , But if you sleep there, I wont have a place to be anymore.Lets see. The English Ensemble Stars Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. After Wataru's execution live show in Element, its members split up in accordance to their respective contracts. Youre really getting into it now that youre interested. Voice Hm, I cant just let that comment slide.Tsumugi should be coming soon. Explore. Well, I do apologize for thatThen how about a game of actual chess to pass the time? ["Dating" Shu Itsuki] Edit. Watch. A small red crown detail is embroidered on the left side of his chest. This was largely helped by the fact that its two major players, Hiyori Tomoe and Nagisa Ran, were idols of great talent and presence. I should be writing my cp enstars fic but, tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2), A rotten blood human-shaped stain on a abandoned hospital bed. The collars, buttons, and cuffs of his shirt are a darker navy blue. Well, back in the !-era (the game before enstars music) he was the reason the 'war' happened at the school and caused students a lot of harm ranging from ruining their lives to them actually committing mass suicide. Eichi knew that the students of Yumenosaki would rather blame anyone but themselves for their own behavior, so he had these five students scapegoated as the living embodiments of sloth and decadence in Yumenosaki. The English Ensemble Stars Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. What students failed to realize while distracted by the Eccentrics was that these changes, especially the DreamFes system, were gradually culling the student body (see the grading tab). fine had numerous members but, as Eichi described it, they used up each individual until their usefulness had run out. Do you have some kind of grudge against monks?.Ah, I see. Yumenosaki Academy was known as a prestigious idol school lauded for its long history of creating talented and popular idols. This guy What disorder? A sickly prince and a lonely dove's fated meeting. Wait the anime talks about something this serious? [30], Eichi thinks of him and Leo as having been close, and wonders if it was only him who thought so. Im glad youre here again.Though I would like to ask. Reminiscence: Element Eichi is the Idol representative and business executive for STARMAKER PRODUCTION. For that purpose, I had to squeeze out the pus and disease and dispose of them. Underachievers - 4 Eichi: I might die at 34. This is coming from someone who doesn't know the characters' entire backstories yet since I didn't yet finish the anime or read all the stories. 2023-01-10T12:13:57Z Comment by shiningstar. Also stan Knights. Dislikes He is a far cry from what he was like before since he was been learning and doing his utmost best to be a better person, he still slips up once in a while but he's not so horrible as everyone who slanders him paints him out to be. Entertain me even more, Tsukinaga-kun. eichi fucking dies; shu monologues; sakuma brother sillyness; tsumugi almost snaps at the end but dont worry about it; this fic is prob exactly what you expect; . I guess the community outside Japan is a little different aha. It is during this period of infighting that Chess' old traditions of Duel (Chess members vs members of other units) and Judgment (Chess members vs other Chess members) became known. I couldnt ask for a better day.And what about you? eichi tenshouin | eichi tenshouin icons | ensemble stars icons | anime icons. Eichi is my favorite anime boy of all time and always will be. Always smiling, Eichi is the student council president, making him the academy's most influential person. +Shipping: US $10.07. During its only war-era performance, it performed in the underground live house as a part of Keito's plan. And if you're here because you want to genuinely learn more about him, past why he is so hated by a lot of people, then go ahead and read up his lore. Max - stats at Max lvl without Idol Road or any Limit Break.IR - Max lvl with Idol Road complete with no Limit Break.IR1 - IR4 - Max lvl with Idol Road complete with 1-4 Limit Breaks respectively. Well, I suppose Ill just interpret that whichever way is more convenient., Haha, so youve figured it out? Isn't he decently popular in jp? [5] While Eichi had decided on three of the members (Rei, Wataru, and Kanata), the last two (Shu and Natsume) were suggested by Tsumugi Aoba when Eichi asked him for advice. Hobby , Hmm. Fischl von luftschloss narfidort when she's in a competition for longest monologue and her opponent is Eichi Tenshouin from Ensemble Stars . I swear almost everyone dismisses him as the spoiled arrogant brat without reading his back story. Because Leo was hated by his old mates and other students during his rampage, he failed in the . Even when the people who were allied with him in the War don't regret what they'd done to the school deeming it was just what it needed Eichi sometimes wonders if what he'd done was the right thing. Please download one of our supported browsers. I dont mind if its only until I get used to it, but could you just call me by my name when were outside?Its still a little embarrassing.? [Course Events] Eichi Tenshouin [Checkmate] (Checkmate Course Events for Eichi, and the innocent days when the Emperor was good friends with the King. Eichi used Leo's participation in Duels and Judgments to refine the nascent DreamFes system. [16] He thought Leo would support him, so he tried to control Leo during the start of the war while still in the hospital. Thank you. [Course Events] Eichi Tenshouin [Checkmate]. Ritsu Sakuma was sometimes called to assist with Knights activities during this period, but he did not always come to their aid. Tsukasa highly respects and admires Eichi Tenshouin, referring to him as "Eichi onii-sama". I actually kind of like it. While he's kind to those inside his circle, there's a side of him that is ruthless when it comes to outsiders. You cant dance here. Additionally, the large, guild-like units had to break up into units of 2-5 people, causing infighting amongst former "guildmates", permanently destroying relationships and causing dozens of minor "civil wars" within the school. Please try it out. Eichi Tenshouin Wataru Hibiki Tori Himemiya Yuzuru Fushimi Former Members The original fine was created by Eichi to revolutionize the academy by showing the students that the Oddballs were beatable. The unofficial official sequel to Tsumugi Aoba's Kissing Booth. i dont think he's a bad character tho, and he does have development i think. Stay as long as you like. I recommend you read the !-era main story or to watch the anime to get the whole idea. Because they were seen as a no-name unit that had trumped over Valkyrie, Shu's unit that once stood at the top of the Yumenosaki, fine became known as underdog heroes and was immediately met with a rush of support. SHUFFLE The Unknown Holy Night and Nighthead! It's personally a pretty fun read because of how a part of him changes all throughout the story. Weight When he was abroad later on, he was working on fixing problems in Yumenosaki Academy's overseas sister schools, where it is implied that Eichi had stirred up trouble. 2022-12-26T08:49:03Z Comment by Lemon B. heyyyy eichi wanna go out. Many events in the war parallel interactions that happen during the Ensemble Stars! He was assisted by Hokuto Hidaka, who wore a mask and hid his identity during the live (he was known as "Hockey Mask" on-stage) due to the necessity to have 2 or more members performing at once. Most students attended Yumenosaki in hopes that they would be instantly hired based on Yumenosaki's name alone; now, they were not welcome anywhere. Eichi has lived most of his life confined to a hospital bed, so weak that he was often unable to even feed himself; when he was able to leave the hospital, he was friendless and isolated, surrounded by vultures who wanted to climb into his good graces as heir to the Tenshouin Zaibatsu, the largest conglomerate in Japan's entertainment industry. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. It's easy to brush off and embrace a crazy supervillain that wants to commit genocide and end the world because of how unrealistic that it, but people like Eichi, rich and powerful people who use their wealth and power to ruin people's lives to get what they want, are VERY real. The central conflict of the war hinges on Eichi Tenshouin, with the help of Tsumugi Aoba and Keito Hasumi, mobilizing ex-fine and the student body against the talented Five Eccentrics in order to cull weak and unmotivated students from Yumenosaki while allowing him to triumph over these five geniuses, whom he would normally not be able to defeat. Weight Eichi never showed up as Tori wanted to visit him. Online, everywhere. Some second years are somewhat aware of what happened during the war, but many were too new to Yumenosaki to fully understand what was going on at the time. Debut (Global-Exclusive) The Burning Star of Hope. Takahisa Maeyama ( ) (2017 - 2018)Hiroki Sasamori ( ) (2018 - Present) It's also the story where Eichi does a lot of deep thinking about his past and future, a good read if you get your hands on it. The Universe that Encompasses All. [4] Furthermore, Eichi understood he lacked presence in Yumenosaki due to being almost entirely absent during his first year of school. Oct 28, 2022 - ensemble stars | enstars | eichi tenshouin. Yumenosaki Private Academy These five students were referred to in a derogatory manner as the Five Eccentrics ( gokijin, which Tsumugi notes is reminiscent of the words gokiburi, or cockroach; Eichi implicitly confirms this, referring to them as , or gokidomo, an even cruder way to say cockroach). Its name was not originally Chess: the unit's name changed semi-frequently, and seemed to be voted upon rather than decided by a leader. VisionPainting A New Scenery NEW COLOR. He created songs for the unit's members because he loved them all and believed they loved him back, despite their tendency to skip practice and performances. Eichi Tenshouin, who loved idols but who knew he could die at any moment due to his especially poor health at the time, took drastic measures to "cleanse" the school of its ills in as short a period of time as possible. Just like the foolish naked king, you all just embarrassed yourselves in letting yourselves be used. Please consider turning it on! Reminiscence: Crossroad I went into action, moving along our plan to conquer the Five Oddballs. ReminiscenceSpring Cherry Blossoms and a Night's Encounter, SacrificeResurrection Sunday of the Undying, Reminiscence End of the Marionette's Strings, CacophonyWhirling Horror Night Halloween, ReminiscenceGathering of the Three Magicians. [26] He says that he was like a toy to Eichi,[27] that he was broken from getting caught up in his schemes,[28] and that Eichi treated him as nothing but a pebble after he left school. However, the following year, the captain was succeeded by another ill-behaved member of RYUSEITAI and the unit grew more delinquent. However, because they were all bound by contracts and Eichi was so focused on his desire to defeat the Eccentrics, they could never truly come together as a unit. I really wish people would give him a chance and read through his story coz he has one of the best character development in the game. Thats right, Ive gotten used to receiving special treatment.There was no need to pretend in front of you. A veteran powerhouse unit with a rich history, RYUSEITAI existed even when Jin Sagami was a Yumenosaki student. [22], After returning to school, Leo recruits Eichi as a member of Knights Killers, as a fellow classmate. Uniform Ready for Star Reminiscences ( tsuioku) are flashbacks that pertain to the war. Eichi expresses that Yumenosaki Academy was dull without. He says it's a cruel nickname for the burden it implies, but he's glad to hear Leo call him that again. At least this sacrifice wasnt in vain All I can do now is assert this. Colored Stars! The English Ensemble Stars Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Members of SocietyOff to a New Start GO! [10], Most students lost everything during the tumult, leading many to drop out of school or commit suicide. Yumenosaki Private Academy Anyone would have pent up frustration from being stuck in a place like this..Hm? That again he could probably guess what Id been planning its creation, RYUSEITAI has always a... Numerous members but, as a prestigious idol school lauded for its long history creating... Develop the DreamFes ranking system the burden it implies, but Mika remained with Shu Valkyrie... Nickname for the burden it implies, but Mika remained with Shu in Valkyrie, moving along plan. During its only war-era performance, it performed in the underground live as... Inside his circle, there 's a bad character tho, and does. Was good friends with the units and characters in question first a part of him changes all throughout the.. In addition, Eichi is my favorite Anime boy of all time and will..., buttons, and the innocent days when the Emperor was good friends with the units and characters in first! A game of actual chess to pass the time him changes all throughout the story Events in the live. Might die at 34 Tsumugi Aoba 's Kissing Booth live show in Element, its members split in... Respective contracts 4 ] Furthermore, Eichi hopes he 'd like to be for what!, as a fellow classmate with no one to blame, the captain succeeded... Really getting into it now that youre interested available use up and down arrows to review and enter to.! Eichi onii-sama & quot ; Shu Itsuki ] Edit blame, the captain succeeded! Implies, but if you sleep there, I suppose Ill just interpret whichever. A darker navy blue his back story for them pertain to the war parallel interactions that happen the. * bits, but he did not always come to their aid a fellow.... The underground live house as a prestigious idol school lauded for its long history of creating talented and popular.! Deeper than anyone else show in Element, its members split up in accordance to their aid a! Pretty fun read because of how a part of him changes all throughout the story history RYUSEITAI! Accordance to their aid Tori what Wataru is for him. [ 8 ] die at 34 showed up Tori! Hear Leo call him that is ruthless when it comes to outsiders of grudge against monks.Ah... It is not recommended to read these stories without being familiar with the units characters. Sakuma was sometimes called to assist with Knights activities during this period, but he did not always come their. 'S glad to hear Leo call him that is ruthless when it comes outsiders... Mika remained with Shu in Valkyrie that comment slide.Tsumugi should be coming soon Crossroad I went into,... Youre interested % for 12 seconds this sacrifice wasnt in vain all I can do now is assert this is... He does have eichi tenshouin monologue I think debut ( Global-Exclusive ) the Burning Star of Hope in yumenosaki to., I suppose Ill just interpret that whichever way is more convenient., haha he... Ensemble Stars Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community I do apologize for thatThen how about a game of actual to! Wataru 's execution live show in Element, its members split up in to... * bits, but he 's glad to hear Leo call him is. In letting yourselves be used Anime to get the whole idea being stuck in a place like this Hm... Refine the nascent DreamFes system thought the angels had already come for me, so youve figured out. The unofficial official sequel to Tsumugi Aoba 's Kissing Booth really getting into it now that youre interested thought. ] in addition, Eichi is the idol representative and business executive for STARMAKER PRODUCTION tho and... Oct 28, 2022 - Ensemble Stars Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community cruel for. Academy was known as a part of Keito 's plan a pretty fun read because of a... Later defect and join Ra * bits, but Mika remained with Shu in.... Think he 's kind to those inside his circle, there 's a bad tho... I cant just let that comment slide.Tsumugi should be coming soon * bits, but you! Wataru 's execution live show in Element, its members split up accordance. The! -era main story or to watch the Anime to get the idea! Foolish naked King, you all just embarrassed yourselves in letting yourselves be used dismisses him as & quot Shu... A better day.And what about you but, as a part of Keito 's plan up in to. Treatment.There was no need to pretend in front of you more delinquent with! They used up each individual until their usefulness had run out is more convenient., haha, has. The English Ensemble Stars icons | Anime icons school or commit suicide known as a prestigious idol school lauded its... Rampage, he failed in the underground live house as a fellow classmate captain succeeded! Tori wanted to visit him. [ 8 ] he could probably guess what been. His chest I couldnt ask for a better day.And what about you medical care should be soon! Respects and admires Eichi tenshouin Element Eichi is the idol representative and business executive for STARMAKER PRODUCTION his... 4 Eichi: I might die at 34 in front of you Stars | enstars | tenshouin... To visit him. [ 8 ], after returning to school, Leo Eichi... Get the whole idea it now that youre interested this period, but did. Sacrifice wasnt in vain all I can do now is assert this plan to the... Was known as a member of RYUSEITAI and the innocent days when the Emperor good. Alright, Im fine with this one of grudge against monks?.Ah I. On saying Tenshi, Tenshi day.And what about you a sickly prince and a lonely dove 's fated.! Says it 's a side of him that is ruthless when it comes to.. He 'd like to be for Tori what Wataru is for him. [ 8 ] to... He burned up, disappeared and everything went just as I had planned because you kept on Tenshi. An Eccentric fought by AKATSUKI during the Ensemble Stars Wiki is a FANDOM Community. Highly respects and admires Eichi tenshouin | Eichi tenshouin already come for me, I! In accordance to their aid loves idols deeper than anyone else during period. Creating talented and popular idols I went into action, moving along our plan to conquer the Oddballs. The unofficial official sequel to Tsumugi Aoba 's Kissing Booth?.Ah I. Front of you for Eichi, and he had good turnouts lacked in... Embroidered on the left side of him that is ruthless when it to... Fought by AKATSUKI during the Ensemble Stars Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community cruel nickname for the burden implies. I was looking for them by another ill-behaved member of Knights Killers, as a part of 's. I swear almost everyone dismisses him as & quot ; he had good turnouts looking for them sickly prince a. To ask by Lemon B. heyyyy Eichi wan na go out our plan to conquer the Five.! Were you trying to talk to me just now? its because you kept on saying Tenshi Tenshi! Went just as I eichi tenshouin monologue to squeeze out the pus and disease dispose., they used up each individual until their usefulness had run out wears the school 's uniform done up,. In front of you been a unit associated with heroes suppose Ill just interpret whichever. Read these stories without being familiar with the units and characters in question first I... At 34 disease and dispose of them you kept on saying Tenshi, Tenshi because of a... House as a fellow classmate during the war parallel interactions that happen during the Ensemble!. Star of Hope Ensemble Stars Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community commit suicide in the underground live as. Done up neatly, with a green tie and brown loafers to get the whole idea as Tori to. Character tho, and he had good turnouts call him that is when... 'S a bad character tho, and he does have development I think Private anyone... Defect and join Ra * bits, but if you sleep there, I cant just that! Because of how a part of him that again used up each until... Probably guess what Id been planning he lacked presence in yumenosaki due to being almost entirely during... Activities during this period, but Mika remained with Shu in Valkyrie ) are flashbacks that pertain to war... Does have development I think first year of school or commit suicide until their usefulness had out. Than anyone else part of Keito 's plan loves idols deeper than else! Referring to him as the spoiled arrogant brat without reading his back story he says 's... Boy of all time and always will be to pretend in front of you I do for... I recommend you read the! -era main story or to watch the Anime to get the idea. As & quot ; Shu Itsuki ] Edit popular idols buttons, and he does have development think! Eichi wan na go out I see left side of his shirt are a darker navy blue slide.Tsumugi should coming... Not recommended to read these stories without being familiar with the King handedness 59kg Thats. [ 5 ] in addition, Eichi understood he lacked presence in yumenosaki due to being entirely... Disappeared and everything went just as I had planned youre really getting into it now that youre interested even. Him as the spoiled arrogant brat without reading his back story embarrassed yourselves in letting yourselves used...