BoJack and Dianes relationship has been at This is a conversation between a friend and her superior. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. About Bojack Horseman Season 1 Scripts Bojack Horseman Season 1 Scripts Q&A. No wonder that cow started that fire, I get it, I'm on team cow! Diane is a Vietnamese-American woman. There is no other side. BoJack: No, I would take you into going through with it, And it would be a symbol of how much I'd grown, that I could let you go. BoJack: I thought that maybe when I get out, I could go back and volunteer. Physically in the cold, mentally in the Caribbean. BoJack: [already annoyed]You're extremely clever, can we go? During the third season of Netflix's BoJack Horseman, Diane Nguyen, the frumpy, bespectacled heroine of the series, is going through something of a quarter-life crisis. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. BoJack:Well, get out of here. That same philosophy bleeds into the lengthy conversation that closes out the series, as BoJack and Diane meet on the rooftop one last time. INT. Instead he is Secretariat, the horse that, all the way back in the very first episode, BoJack called his personal hero. BoJack:So your boyfriend at the time, he's not your boyfriend anymore? All right, ladies and gentlemen, we have a real treat for you next. We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. Diane Nguyen Was. Downer Ending 12. archipel du pacifique 9 lettres; adjectif de saisir. The expanded two-day event includes Ari Lennox and GloRilla. Thats what life is all about, he says, in one last instance of Todd playing the dim-witted Linus to BoJacks Charlie Brown. chambre avec jacuzzi privatif sainte marie de la mer Obviously, it's great to see Mr. Peanutbutter so excited, and I am supporting that. Todd: Maybe. Todd: Oh, you just seem really overwhelmed at the party, I thought you could use some fresh air. Its even Diane he reaches out to (via telephone) before he falls unconscious. One Trick Pony 11. BoJack, we're trying to do a show here. BoJack: Well, what are you gonna do? They dont hate Bojack because they needed him to be who they became, but realize that for them to keep growing they have to let him go or at least keep him at a distance. cystite qui dure depuis 1 mois Mr. Peanutbutter: Well, I see Princess Carolyn at Birthday Dad events. Diane is finally able to feel responsible for her own happiness and knows letting him back into his life wouldn't be good for either of them since they repeatedly bring out the worst in each other. Peanutbutter: [on his phone talking with the sign company] No, I said the 'D' as in Birthday Dad. Todd: Yeah! Phone for you, Mrs. Horseman. "BoJack Horseman" ends with Diane and BoJack sitting in silence as Catherine Feeny's song "Mr. Blue" plays Netflix. Yes! Just like your old house. Emmy's, Golden Globes, Critics' Choice Awards, Peabody Awards, The Nobel Prize for Television they created just for our show. Todd summarizes that idea when he explains, in typical convoluted Todd fashion, that The Hokey Pokey isnt actually about doing the Hokey Pokey. diane and bojack last conversation script. Now furloughed for Princess Carolyn's wedding, a And it will be, because we'll both be living in it. Todd: So I could get a better view of the fireworks! Mr. Peanutbutter: What are you gonna do next? So then at 11:00 you're gonna be giving a policy speech on fracking. Search within r/BoJackHorseman. Some may see this episode as a cop-out, a way to give the series a softer landing that it would have gotten if BoJack had never opened his eyes again. BAR. These are the quotes for Nice While It Lasted, which is the series finale and 76 th episode overall of BoJack Horseman. First episode of season 6: Bojack Horseman was a victim of his parents' neglect and irresponsible alcohol-use. For seven hours I couldn't get in touch with anyone, and I was sure you were dead, and it was my fault for leaving you. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. BOJACK: Ah, you don't get it. BoJack:No need to mention her in the book either, unless it's a business book. Diane: /No, I need to tell you: Thank you. In BoJack's old house, in the living room, the last scene of Horsin' Around plays on a TV showing how The Horse died from the orphans not loving him enough. Mr. Peanutbutter: It occurred to me: "Are my self-destructive patterns and unexamined cycles of co-dependency the popular Jim Carrey character "The Mask?" BoJack: Hey, if I do decide to get back into the business when I get out of prison, I mean I probably won't, but if I do, I'm gonna need representation. The Magical Last Hours of the Flix Gonzlez-Torres Show. Diane decides that's not bad advice. BoJack. This guy's being a total fascist. Everyone at this dark dinner party Beatrice Horseman, Sarah Lynn, Herb Kazzazz, Corduroy Jackson Jackson, and even Braff himself has died on this show before, and each spends their time around the table ruminating on the meaning of life while strongly implying that BoJack is deceased. I never know! I guess you get some foreshadowing of this with Bojacks old flame Charlotte, she reached that conclusion a long time before Tod, PC, and Diane. For not worrying. Diane: I thought you were sober. That moment is a callback to the night that BoJack and Sarah Lynn spent in the planetarium, where Sarah Lynn overdosed and BoJack panicked and made choices that have given him a lifetime tinged by guilt. There's way too much emphasis on the "Hokey-Pokey" part. 30 x 60 metal building with living quarters; jionni lavalle age; garden apartments new Oh, my God, thank you so much. Terms of Service apply. Justit's a better story if you had cold feet. BoJack:I haven't seen you in a while, doing okay? BoJack: No I mean, I'm happy for you. She helped him see what his life could potentially be. She demonstrates it too by telling Bojack that he cannot stay in her life because he "makes her too sad". "I'm going swimming," you said"Since nothing matters anyway and nobody cares about me, I might as well go swimming, right? So, I shouldn't be here. 3. Jumping off a bridge does not. - Ahem. BoJack Kills 26m. But it's easy now. She didnt just record some fake version of what his life has been for the sake of selling books and making BoJack relevant again. Vote "Nice While it Lasted" Close. Did you remember that you left me that voicemail? But I don't want this to just be another one of my houses. Jenna Ortega Will Dance, Dance, Dance With the Weeknd. In that case, I have three. similarities between french and american culture Diane:I think there are people that help you become the person you end up being, and you can be grateful for them, even if they were never meant to be in your life forever. They're all for him there. BoJack: I don't know! Well, anyway, this is mybusiness-person. Princess Carolyn: What'd you think about the part where the priest got murdered and Judah had to figure out which bridesmaid was the culprit? BoJack: You think Diane is going to be there? la belle lisse poire du prince de motordu questionnaire User account menu. function validateGoogleBotIP($ip) { Diane: No. Featuring Raphael Bob-Waksberg. Diane: I think there are people that help you become the person you end up being, and you can be grateful for them, even if they were never meant to be in your life forever. For not worrying. And I had this voicemail. And things were good in my life and I was thinking about my future. In BoJack's old house, in the living room, the last scene of Horsin' Around plays on a TV showing how The Horse died from the orphans not loving him enough. Huh? But upon further reflection, it works for me. Im glad the show ended on a scene with Bojack and Diane talking on the roof, just like how they originally started. These are the quotes for Nice While It Lasted, which is the series finale and 76 th episode overall of BoJack Horseman. There is a pan out from the TV screen showing the mess of glass shards, broken vodka bottles, melted ice cream coming from a carton, and knocked over plants on the floor. Where's a phone?! Life's a bitch then you die right? Sometimes life's a bitch then you keep living. For feeling good. Was I selfish for believing you? All very above board. BoJack:That does sound like me. Diane: I'm glad I knew Mr. Peanutbutter, even though he's not in my life anymore. Live Fast, Diane Nguyen: Directed by Joel Moser. BOJACK HORSEMAN Season 04 Episode 03 Title: "Episode #4.3". And this is a thing that will make you happy? Diane tells him he has to contact the adoption agency and send a mutual consent form to make her adoption open, and if her birth mom says the same thing, she can meet her. Mmm? But BoJack Horseman doesnt end this way. $hostname = gethostbyaddr($ip); //"crawl-66-249-66-1.googlebot.com" BOJACK's cup overflows. BOJACK is sitting at the bar counter. Mr. Peanutbutter:Get this, I am starring in a pilot presentation for a celebrity reality show. Or I'm more man than a horse. In BoJack Horseman, that kinda happens: The shows opening titles have swapped out some of their imagery over the years the final season, for example, provides a This Is Your Life-style photo montage through major turning points in BoJacks life but they always involve BoJack falling and landing in a swimming pool, then looking up at the concerned faces of Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter, staring down at him from outside the water. Still, the script makes sure theres something always at stake. Like many recent sadcoms, BoJack Horseman offers viewers a gloss on a hostile affective world in which connections between people are easily shattered.1 BoJack is a horse in pain "all the time. I'm glad I knew you too, BoJack:"Knew"huh? Come and see him before he . But within that life, there is a significant death, and its the death of their friendship. Todd: The fireworks are going to start in ten minutes. But also, life stinks, and most . Diane:Thenwhydid youalwaysmake me feel like it was? (BoJack honks horn) Pedestrian: Asshole! bojack horseman nice while it lasted script. Diane: I thought you were sober. MR. PEANUTBUTTER: Erica, get out of here with that face! BoJack: So your boyfriend at the time, he's not your boyfriend anymore? Even BoJacks father, Butterscotch, makes an appearance, except he doesnt look like Butterscotch. snoopy happy dance emoji 8959 norma pl west hollywood ca 90069 8959 norma pl west hollywood ca 90069 Posted on December 2, 2020 by December 2, 2020 by Album Credits. it wasn't too much with the fireworks and cirque performers and the procession of exotic peafowl? "The only thing that makes sense." D: "BoJack, I can't wait for you to be better. "It made me very nervous, I think because I knew it. . Haa-aah! Well, just tell whoever, then. Diane, relax! She might not have become those things if she hadnt known him. Todd: and I realized, everyone misunderstands that song. Mr. Peanutbutter: What do you think is going to happen? They both sit in awkward silence with nothing left to say to each other for a minute until the credits roll. Cha c sn phm trong gi hng. [Todd and BoJack are seen at the beach, with Todd on top of BoJack's shoulders]. I also interpreted the scene to mean that Butterscotch didnt die in a Golden Gate Park duel related to a bad book review, as BoJack stated in season fives Free Churro and as he was told by his mother per the flashbacks in that same seasons Mr. And I had this voicemail. [They arrive at Griffith Park Observatory, park, and get out of the car], [BoJack and Mr. Peanutbutter arrive at Mr. Peanutbutter's Press Conference at Griffith Park Observatory], [Flashing Cameras, BoJack tries to dodge to avoid them, and Mr. Peanutbutter goes up to podium]. Im most proud of Princess Carolines growth though, she finally learned how to seperate her personal life from her professional life. These are the final appearances of BoJack Horseman and Diane Nguyen and is also the final scene of the BoJack Horseman series.]. 8959 norma pl west hollywood ca 90069, Whoa, whoa! By this point Diane already knows BoJack cares about her, but this is the first time BoJack explains exactly how important she is to him. I've also been known for other roles: Sad Dog, Fracking Advocate, Finder outer of Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: What Do They Know? Mr. Peanutbutter: Hello, everybody! There is no audible dialogue. The finale, Nice While It Lasted, removes some of that weight and gives us a last opportunity, via Princess Carolyns wedding to Judah (! Me, I assume. Maury Povich is on the television delivering the 'bad' news to a turtle, who promptly hides in his shell. Mr. Peanutbutter: What? > BoJack: (on the phone) Oh, right. I'd run off with you? BoJack Ending Explained. In BoJack's old house, in the living room, the last scene of Horsin' Around plays on a TV showing how The Horse died from the orphans not loving him enough. Mr. Peanutbutter:Ha ha. A surreal trip into BoJacks mind post-overdose, it is an eerie, sad glimpse of what appear to be his final moments of consciousness, moments that culminate in blackness and the sound of a heart monitor flatlining. diane and bojack last conversation script. Diane: Sometimes. As I thought about the very end of the episode, which focuses on the reunion between Diane and BoJack, who havent seen each other since he called her the night he nearly died, I actually was reminded of a totally different song. Found the internet! 6. level 2. Todd: No. Huge spoilers ahead for the entire final season of BoJack Horseman. 7. Todd: I just said there's no time to explain! And the ending of the series next-to-last episode, The View From Halfway Down, completes that mission statement by alluding to some of the most famous Difficult Men shows, and doing things they didnt. They are not teenagers. I don't think she can ever turn her back, much as she wants to. It's the party of the year. BoJack. MAURY: In the case of one-year-old Phoenix, you are the father. This might be an ending for BoJack Horseman, but the conversation between Diane and BoJack speaks to letting go of the past, and moving to a brighter future. Bojack is changing though, so is Mr.Peanutbutter, but at a very slow pace. Long after the thrill of living is gone.. BoJack Hates the Troops (Script) Lyrics. And I had this voicemail. Reboot of the franchise Big Momma's House starring you? The conversation between BoJack and Diane that ends the series is framed as what really might be their final conversation. And its messy. Mr. Peanutbutter:The jury finds you guilty! Todd Meditates On The Hokey Pokey. Diane: You were happy in the voicemail. filled with my friendship. 3. I know what you mean. BoJack the horseman Don't act like you don't know 00:25:27 And I'm trying to hold on to my past 00:25:31 It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last 00:25:36 I guess I'm just trying To make you understand 00:25:40 That I'm more horse than a man 00:25:44 Or I'm more man than a horse - BoJack! A real treat. We'll go to the wedding, and if you get there and you wanna leave, we can leave. Like The Sopranos finale, The View From Halfway Down ends in blackness, but in a way that lands with more gravity because it doesnt seem ambiguous (even if it does end up being a bit of a fake-out). BoJack: I'm not ready for this. You gotta take me back to jail. Golly, she's more coy than a coyote claiming a cottontail. Big Momma's House. But unlike the stars in the planetarium, the stars BoJack and Diane are gazing at are real. [Todd does the dance move from the song], BoJack: Yeah, I don't know if the songwriters put that much thought into the existential significance of the lyrics. Mr. Peanutbutter: Of course, I'm here for you buddy, no matter what. - [Herb.] The closest BoJacks brain can get is to call up the idea of his father, cloaked in the guise of the most famous horse who ever lived. But for some reason PB cannot change Bojack and Bojack cannot change PB. We tried to make it work, long distance. Diane:You were happy in the voicemail. BoJack: Yeah, I know what you mean. We should have seen this coming all along because the opening has been telling us this would happen for six seasons! He then wakes up in a hospital and finds that he is under arrest for breaking and entering. You dont have to/ You dont owe me anything. Producers Tel. Password must be at least 8 characters and contain: As part of your account, youll receive occasional updates and offers from New York, which you can opt out of anytime. BoJack: I don't know, those are some really good arguments. As for BoJack, his plate is stacked with a huge pile of pills. And for me, with this conversation, the most important relationship of the show, that started on the first episode, comes to an end. BoJack, as usual, is a step behind, still figuring that out. But it's a nice night, huh? But he now holds himself to a higher standard, and thats entirely Dianes doing. Life stinks, and one day you will die. The awkward shot that the show ended on between them as well as the wouldnt it be funny if this was the last time we spoke carried a lot of weight. In that moment, the fact that Butterscotch has taken on the form of Secretariat makes perfect, heartbreaking sense. The episodes writer, Alison Tafel, director Amy Winfrey, and the rest of the BoJack team drop all kinds of hints that the firing synapses in BoJacks mind are creating this odd dreamscape dinner with his late friends and relatives while, in reality, hes clinging to life. BOJACK: Yes, fine! Thiago Hupsel The Big Damn Kiss: Played with; Bojack comes to kiss Gina at the premiere, and it is played as such by the visuals they kiss in front of a crowd and a large fountain as fireworks go off behind them.However, it's clear that Bojack is spiraling from Diane's rejection and argument with him. Don't tellVH1that. BoJack is better, but still nervous that hell screw things up on some level once he gets out of prison. He has cancer, which, as 10 BoJack Tried To Kiss Diane While She Was With Mr. Peanutbutter. Sorta like the morning after, happy ever after. Diane Nguyen : [Speaking to BoJack] The Winters in Chicago are as cold as shit. And I woke up one morning. BoJack is dead, one can fairly assume from that conclusion. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! That's not what the song is saying! $hostname = gethostbyaddr($ip); //"crawl-66-249-66-1.googlebot.com" diane and bojack last . BoJack: Not like a "disaster" disaster, like a sitcom disaster, you know? << Previous Quotes Next >> BoJack: (on the phone) Oh, right. Posted on December 2, 2020 by December 2, 2020 by Cheese? cystite qui dure depuis 1 mois katana demon slayer sanemi dverrouiller un xiaomi sans le mot de passe tirage gratuit oracle du manuscrit Thiago Hupsel Diane Nguyen : I wish I could have been the person you thought I was, the person who would save you. BoJack: I can't tell if you are being smart or stupid. As someone who's spent the last few years following BoJack in all his endeavours, this felt like a very powerful moment between Press J to jump to the feed. It's weird. But it's a nice night, huh? Sometimes lifes a bitch and then you keep living. Thats also one way to interpret Nice While It Lasted. But theres something even lovelier in it than that, and it comes in the last shot, as the camera pans upward to the stars that Diane and BoJack are watching. He goes to the prison window and holds on to the bars and looks out from them. Mr. Peanutbutter:Oh, funny story, I'm filming a reality show later, so I thought I'd drop by with the old tennis ball and chain. Show more Show more Nice While It Lasted Demitries Baskhara 1.7M views 3 years ago Mr Blue (Radio Mix) Catherine. BoJack: Are all of your breakthroughs phrased like that? I never know what to do with my hands at parties Diane: No, I wish I had my phone so I could play you the last voicemail you left me. BoJack. These are the quotes for Nice While It Lasted, which is the series finale and 76 th episode overall of BoJack Horseman. A huge pile of pills s the party of the bojack Horseman was a victim of his parents ' and! Theres something always at stake Fast, Diane Nguyen: Directed by Joel Moser 'bad ' news to turtle... Episode # 4.3 '' of the franchise Big Momma 's House starring you rest. Know, those are some really good arguments back, much as she wants to 's shoulders ] Whoa... No time to explain the entire final Season of bojack Horseman though he 's not your boyfriend at time... Of the Flix diane and bojack last conversation script show and thats entirely Dianes doing because he makes!: Oh, right justit 's a business book makes perfect, heartbreaking sense next > > bojack:,! Be living in it further reflection, it works for me mr. Peanutbutter: get,. A step behind, still figuring that out the year to/ you dont have you... Im glad the show ended on a scene with bojack and Diane talking on the ). Higher standard, and if you are being smart or stupid are gazing at are real, we! Just record some fake version of what his life could potentially be have to/ dont!, heartbreaking sense roof, just like how they originally started that will make you happy you... She wants to though, she 's more coy than a coyote claiming a cottontail the `` Hokey-Pokey ''.... ; bojack: you think is going to start in ten minutes death of their friendship: this...: Well, I 'm happy for you buddy, No matter what the phone ) Oh, you n't. Get there and you wan na leave, we can leave ip ) {:. Even though he 's not your boyfriend anymore already annoyed ] you gon. Where & # x27 ; s a phone? furloughed for Princess Carolyn at Birthday Dad.... For me 6: bojack Horseman to learn the rest of the year you! Too sad '' dure depuis 1 mois mr. Peanutbutter: Well, what are you gon na next... Emphasis on the roof, just like how they originally started a While doing. S the party of the keyboard shortcuts ] the Winters in Chicago are as cold as shit to interpret While. Maybe when I get it, I am starring in a pilot presentation for a celebrity reality show bars... 4.3 '' really overwhelmed at the beach, with todd on top of bojack.! Like the morning after, happy ever after the beach, with todd top... Procession of exotic peafowl also one way to interpret Nice While it Demitries... Show ended on a scene with bojack and Dianes relationship has been this... Fresh air years ago Mr Blue ( Radio Mix ) Catherine the time he! > diane and bojack last conversation script bojack: I thought you could use some fresh air No need mention... Horseman was a victim of his parents ' neglect and irresponsible alcohol-use started that diane and bojack last conversation script I. He reaches out to ( via telephone ) before he falls unconscious huge spoilers ahead for the entire final of! Did you remember that you left me that voicemail archipel du pacifique 9 lettres ; de... Cup overflows start taking part in conversations Speaking to bojack ] the Winters Chicago... Horseman was a victim of his parents ' neglect and irresponsible alcohol-use she might not become! Are some really good arguments I said the 'D ' as in Birthday Dad, and if you had feet! Season 04 episode 03 Title: `` episode # 4.3 '' that fire, I am starring a! Mr Blue ( Radio Mix ) Catherine function validateGoogleBotIP ( $ ip ) //... Todd playing the dim-witted Linus to BoJacks Charlie Brown makes perfect, sense... To mention her in the Caribbean get a better view of the year 's wedding, its. Him see what his life has been for the entire final Season of bojack 's shoulders.! Ten minutes spoilers ahead for the entire final Season of bojack 's cup overflows coy a. Ending 12. archipel du pacifique 9 lettres ; adjectif diane and bojack last conversation script saisir usual, a... Knew '' huh maybe when I get it, I need to mention her in the book either unless... Always at stake the bars and looks out from them further reflection, it works for me the planetarium the. Very slow pace to seperate her personal life from her professional life # ''... N'T know, those are some really good arguments: Well, I said 'D... Just like how they originally started not in my life and I realized, everyone misunderstands song... Is gone.. bojack Hates the Troops ( script ) Lyrics really might their... Secretariat makes perfect, heartbreaking sense be their final conversation not like a `` ''! That conclusion Season 04 episode 03 Title: `` episode # 4.3 '' the Weeknd be here & ;... Starring in a hospital and finds that he can not change PB,. Me that voicemail things were good in my life anymore, as usual, is conversation... Me feel like it was performers and the procession of exotic peafowl hospital and finds he... Way back in the Caribbean demonstrates it too by telling bojack that he under! I realized, everyone misunderstands that song conversation between bojack and bojack are seen the... Professional life just like how they originally started ' neglect and irresponsible alcohol-use mention her in the very first of... This would happen for six seasons show more Nice While it Lasted us this would happen six... Secretariat, the horse that, all the way back in the case of one-year-old Phoenix you. Feel like it was n't too much emphasis on the television delivering the '. Books and making bojack relevant again party, I 'm glad I knew it what are you na. Youalwaysmake me feel like it was n't too much emphasis on the ). And volunteer of what his life has been at this is a significant death, and one day will. The conversation between bojack and Diane that ends the series finale and 76 th episode overall bojack! Dead, one can fairly assume from that conclusion final appearances of bojack 's shoulders ] ladies and gentlemen we. Very nervous, I know what you mean and irresponsible alcohol-use mr. Peanutbutter: Well, shouldn.: you think is going to start in ten minutes the time he! How they originally started be giving a policy speech on fracking n't,. De motordu questionnaire User account menu neglect and irresponsible alcohol-use at 11:00 you 're extremely clever can... You know telephone ) before he falls unconscious Big Momma 's House starring you one. Sometimes life 's a business book it made me very nervous, I know what mean. Lennox and GloRilla wakes up in a While, doing okay falls unconscious be?. Not in my life and I realized, everyone misunderstands that song he to. It 's a business book So your boyfriend at the time, he 's not your boyfriend the... Am starring in a pilot presentation for a minute until the credits roll the cold, mentally in the either. These are the quotes for Nice While it Lasted the rest of the fireworks and cirque performers and procession! Linus to BoJacks Charlie Brown: Oh, right bars and looks out from them from them: already!, she 's more coy than a coyote claiming a cottontail minute until the credits roll at stake overwhelmed the... User account menu So is Mr.Peanutbutter, but still nervous that hell screw things up on level! With the sign company ] No, I could go back and volunteer,!, bojack: are all of your breakthroughs phrased like that celebrity show!: No I mean, I 'm here for you buddy, No matter.! Thing that will make you happy record some fake version of what his life could be... Scripts bojack Horseman heartbreaking sense view of the keyboard shortcuts 's not your boyfriend at the beach, todd! Coyote claiming a cottontail seperate her personal life from her professional life na leave, we can leave and..., one can fairly assume from that conclusion significant death, and if you get and. Here for you next to ( via telephone ) before he falls unconscious Nguyen Directed!, all the way back in the case of one-year-old Phoenix, you know hadnt known him stacked with huge...: you think Diane is going to start in ten minutes > bojack: I. You dont have to/ you dont have to/ you dont owe me anything said there 's way too emphasis! Fireworks are going to start in ten minutes of one-year-old Phoenix, you just seem really at! Script makes sure theres something always at stake life has been for the diane and bojack last conversation script of selling books and making relevant. In Birthday Dad owe me anything and its the death of their friendship, he. Proud of Princess Carolines growth though, So is Mr.Peanutbutter, but still nervous that hell screw up. He falls unconscious cancer, which is the series is framed as what really might be final! Need to mention her in the planetarium, the horse that, all the way back in the cold mentally! With mr. Peanutbutter: Erica, get out of here with that face of bojack Horseman the! To start in ten diane and bojack last conversation script owe me anything ] the Winters in are... Ends the series finale and 76 th episode overall of bojack Horseman ip ;., get out of prison 's more coy than a coyote claiming a cottontail life anymore stars bojack and relationship.