With heavy hearts, we announce the death of David L. McChesney of Storrs, Connecticut, born in Springfield, Massachusetts, who passed away on June 4, 2022 at the age of 80. A wonderful long life you loved one had,psalm 90;10 says that days of our years are 70 ,And if because of special mighty they are 80. Joseph Francis Storrs, 63, of Grottoes, Va., passed away on Sunday, January 1, 2023, at Augusta Medical Center. At 16 he towed his sailboat across the country to place second in the 1961 North American Lightning Championship. David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife, Landon T., and his son, David K. Jr., at his side. DAVID STORMS OBITUARY David J. Storms, of Lindenwold, passed away on Thursday, December 15, 2022 at his home surrounded by his family. health/wellness Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. There are no events at this time. Do you know something about David's life? WebFind the obituary of David Storrs (1948 - 2020) from North Haven, CT. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Search Storrs obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. David Storrs passed away on Sunday, May 17, 2020, after a sudden heart attack took his life. Services will be at 3:00 p.m., Saturday, March 23, 2019, at Boxwell Brothers Ivy Chapel. Potter Funeral Home 456 Jackson St, Willimantic, CT 06226, St. Thomas Aquinas Chapel 46 N Eagleville Rd, Storrs, CT 06268. May your soul Rest In Peace. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Suggested donation : St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Funeral arrangement under the care ofCoughlin-Lastrina Funeral Home. Match Racing Championship. He was President of Alternative Investment Group, which he co-founded in 1996. Dave was born on January 20, 1948, in Hartford, Connecticut. WebDavid K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife, Landon T., and his son, David K. Jr., at his side. Joseph Francis Storrs, 63, of Grottoes, Va., passed away on Sunday, January 1, 2023, at Augusta Medical Center. David K. StorrsSouthport - David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife Landon at his side. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. He was President of Alternative Investment Group, which he co-founded in 1996. Required fields are marked *. David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife, Landon T., and his son, David K. Jr., at his side. Wishing you all the Peace that only comes from the Lord to help you through. May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow. He is much missed. Would you like to offer David L. McChesneys loved ones a condolence message? I know you are happy now being with Ray, Granny, and Pat and in the presence of God. Obituary Send Flowers David Storrs passed away on Sunday, May 17, 2020, after a sudden heart attack took his life. David was our rock. David K. StorrsSouthport - David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife Landon at his side. We are sad to announce that on March 19, 2019, at the age of 64, David Storrs (Amarillo, Texas) passed away. Dave was born on January 20, 1948, in Hartford, Connecticut. Suggested donation : American Cancer Society, Funeral arrangement under the care ofPotter Funeral Home Inc. AUBURN | Gerald David Jerry Storrs, 60, of Auburn, passed away on Feb. 1, 2016 at Upstate University Hospital. Vermont H.S. Where did the time go? Raised in Oyster Bay, NY, David attended the Pomfret School before earning his B.A. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. WebDavid K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife, Landon T., and his son, David K. Jr., at his side. He was predeceased by : his brothers, Ray Storrs and Pat Roberts. He will be missed by all who knew him. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. And the words at John 11:43,44. Peace and loving memories to his family. He is survived by : his wife Margaret Storrs of Amarillo; his daughter Megan Lyn Grubb (Steaven) of Wink, TX; his grandchildren, Madison Grace Bilbrey, Trenton Zane Bilbrey and Nathan Oliver Grubb; and his half-siblings, Nancy Howe (Loren) of Amarillo, Rick Roberts of Amarillo, Eddie Roberts of Amarillo and Susie Roberts of Amarillo. My condolences to Landon and the rest of Dave's family. Pat and Keith sorry for your loss. May de memories of the wonderful times you shared together bring a smile and joy in your heart. WebDavid K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, Conn., died on March 3 with his wife, Landon, at his side. Arrangements are by Boxwell Brothers Funeral Directors, 2800 Paramount Blvd. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Burlington, VT 05401, A Mental Health Agency in Washington County Provides Doula Services to Families Free of Charge, Court Filing Reveals How Crypto Moguls Tarnished a Historic Vermont Election, Vermont Towns Consider Appointing Some Positions Instead of Electing Them, 2. If you're looking for "ISpys," dating or LTRs, this is your scene. I spent almost nine years at The Common Fund during his tenure as both Vice President and President. STORRS--David K. David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife, Landon T., and his son, David K. Jr., at his side. Previously he was President of Commonfund, and from 1971 to 1984, he was the first Director of Investments at Yale University. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of David Storrs to show support. He was a truck driver. Make a life-giving gesture In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife, Landon T., and his son, David K. Jr., at his side. My sincere condolences on the loss of your dear one. Obituary David K. Storrs | Obituaries | vtcng.com You have In lieu of flowers, gifts may be made in David's memory to the Shelburne Farms Endowment Fund at 1611 Harbor Road, Shelburne, VT 05482. Love George and Kathy. playoff scores for Wednesday, March 1. Arrangements are by Boxwell Brothers Funeral Directors, 2800 Paramount Blvd. Previously he was President of Commonfund, and from 1971 to 1984, he was the first Director of Investments at Yale University. Dear Pat, Keith and family,I was so saddened and lost for words when I heard about Dave.Truly as genuine as you get.I have so many dear fond memories of Dave that I will treasure forever.Dave had a way that anyone in his company felt totally comfortable around him whether you knew him or not.I will NEVER forget all the times we shared together.Pat and Keith, you are in my thoughts and prayers.With heartfelt sympathy and much love.Nancy A. May 19, 2020 | North Branford, CT | Friend. Who Receive obituaries Jane Deans Howard February 2, 2023 (85 years old) View obituary Gerda Walz-Michaels January 23, 2023 (80 years old) View Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. As one of Nick's best friends growing up in CSH and Pomfret, I ALWAYS knew David. Make a life-giving gesture David was a resident of Amarillo, Texas at the time of passing. Please accept my heartfelt condolences for your loss. WebDavid was born on May 25, 1954 and passed away on Tuesday, March 19, 2019. Much love to you Landon and fans family so so sorry we are in shock love you all gloria and Marty bender. He was preceded in death by his parents, Richard S. and Frances Rousmaniere Storrs, and his brother Nick. I last saw him at our 50th reunion in 2017. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Cynthia Teixeira. Nordic skiing state championships, Vermont's Kresge, Utterback, Olson honored by America East, Vermont H.S. While considerably senior to me in "East Woods Years," David unfailingly greeted me with warm recognition and appreciation of our shared Long Island community on those occasions when we would meet in Southport when me and my family lived therea gentleman indeed. Published by The Burlington Free Press on Mar. Services will be at 3:00 p.m., Saturday, March 23, 2019, at Boxwell Brothers Ivy Chapel. His patient, selfless nature and warm demeanor is what made everyone feel like they were the only one in the room.In lieu of flowers, the family suggests memorial donations to either of the following charities: St. Jude Children's Research Hospital,. David K. StorrsSouthport - David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife Landon at his side. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBoxwell Brothers Funeral Directors. We remember Mr. Storrs fondly from our days in North Haven. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. 11, 2019. WebDavid K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, Conn., died on March 3 with his wife, Landon, at his side. March 19, 2019 Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of David L. McChesney to pay them a last tribute. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of David Storrs to pay them a last tribute. Services will be at 3:00 p.m., Saturday, March 23, 2019, at Boxwell Brothers Ivy Chapel. David married Margaret Vavoudis on June 2, 1999 in Las Vegas, NV. You have funeral questions, we have answers. David was a resident of Amarillo, Texas at the time of passing. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of David L. McChesney of Storrs, Connecticut, born in Springfield, Massachusetts, who passed away on June 4, 2022 at the age of 80. He was predeceased by : his father Herbert McChesney. Many great memories from the Brick School, little league, basketball and high school. Many Blessings. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? David was born May 25, 1954, in Amarillo. Published in The New York Times on Mar. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. 2023 5, Do you know something about David's life? He was preceded in death by his parents, Richard S. and Frances Rousmaniere Storrs, and his brother Nick. A wonderful human being & one of the most accomplished investors in the world. Burial will follow at Llano Cemetery. Search Storrs obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of David L. McChesney of Storrs, Connecticut, born in Springfield, Massachusetts, who passed away on June 4, 2022 at the age of 80. Previously he was President of Commonfund, and from 1971 to 1984, he was the first Director of Investments at Yale University. David was a resident of Amarillo, Texas at the time of passing. Would you like to offer David Storrss loved ones a condolence message? Do you know something about David's life? He was President of Alternative Investment Group, which he co-founded in 1996. May his memory bring joy and be a blessing. David was a kind gentleman who did not belittle me. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. He also promises a time soon when death will be brought to nothing (1 Corinthians 15: 26, Isaiah 25:8). Surviving him are his wife of 50 years Landon T.; Daughter Landon R.; son, David K. Jr.; son in-law Tyler Priest; grandson Mason Priest; sisters Ayer (Bellerman); Ginny (Akabane), and Nancy; and brother Clevland. WebDavid Storrs, 64, of Amarillo died Tuesday, March 19, 2019, after a long illness battle. Family, friends, and colleagues adored David for his patience, kindness, curiosity, and integrity. Dave was born on January 20, 1948, in Hartford, Connecticut. He was on the podium often but was happiest in October of 2017 when, at age 73 years, he won the final match in the US Match Race Championship to claim the Prince of Whales Trophy. post your listing. There is no photo or video of David Storrs.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. We are sad to announce that on May 17, 2020 we had to say goodbye to David Storrs of North Haven, Connecticut, born in Hartford, Connecticut. They were married on August 16, 1969. He was predeceased by : his father Herbert He was President of Alternative Investment Group, which he co-founded in 1996. He was such a wonderful passionate person. (80 years old). AUBURN | Gerald David Jerry Storrs, 60, of Auburn, passed away on Feb. 1, 2016 at Upstate University Hospital. We were shocked to learn of his passing this morning in the NYT. STORRS--David K. David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife, Landon T., and his son, David K. Jr., at his side. So many years ago we worked at NH Redevelopment in administration and David was definitely top notch. Read our guidelines All content David was a special kind of person and it was a pleasure to have known him. DAVID STORRS OBITUARY David Storrs passed away on Sunday, May 17, 2020, after a sudden heart attack took his life. In lieu of flowers, the family would encourage donations to Windham Area Interfaith Ministry, 866 Main Street, Willimantic, 06226 or the American Cancer Society. His social grace smoothed the way wherever he went, making everyone around him feel welcome and respected. Vermont high school playoff scores and results as reported to the Burlington Free Press sports department. David was an inspiration, a fine gentleman, and a friend to us all. Obituary Send Flowers David Storrs passed away on Sunday, May 17, 2020, after a sudden heart attack took his life. Landon, I am so sorry to hear about David. Raised in Oyster Bay, NY, David attended the Pomfret School before earning his B.A. He is also survived by his nieces and nephews. As you endure this difficult time of sorrow, please turn to the Most High God for strength and comfort as his word assures us at 1 Peter 5:6,7 "he cares for you.". Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 20, 1948 - An adventuresome and intrepid person, at different stages of life David was an accomplished wrestler, skier, squash player, pilot, world traveler, and bridge player. He was 72. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Proudly serving Amarillo and the Texas Panhandle since 1926. We are sad to announce that on March 19, 2019, at the age of 64, David Storrs (Amarillo, Texas) passed away. My heart goes out to the entire family. Obituary David K. Storrs | Obituaries | vtcng.com You have In lieu of flowers, gifts may be made in David's memory to the Shelburne Farms Endowment Fund at 1611 Harbor Road, Shelburne, VT 05482. births graduations weddings anniversaries obituaries. Family, friends, and colleagues adored David for his patience, kindness, curiosity, and integrity. Probably last saw him at Frinnie's Memorial Service and he was exactly the same. We lost contact after graduation but got back together in France and Italy in the mid-1990's and remained in touch since. post your service, apartments Burial will follow at Llano Cemetery. David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife, Landon T., and his son, David K. Jr., at his side. He was 86. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Storrs. You can click this link to create an obituary. Previously he was President of Commonfund, and from 1971 to 1984, he was the first Director of Investments at Yale University. Miss you. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of David Storrs to pay them a last tribute. David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife, Landon T., and his son, David K. Jr., at his side. Dave was born on January 20, 1948, in Hartford, Connecticut. Source: https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?n=david-storrs&pid=191784669, Farr 40 Australian Open Series National Championship, http://agrit.net/bocoran-pola-slot-gacor/. He was 72. After considering umpiring, but being told he was too old, he came back strong with a watch this attitude, making it his quest to defy the doubters and excel as a competitor instead. He served for many years on the boards of TIAA-CREF and Alliance Capital. Love Eileen & David. G-d rest this lovely, wise, kind man. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Published March 12, 2019 at 5:30 a.m. Who Receive obituaries Jane Deans Howard February 2, 2023 (85 years old) View obituary Gerda Walz-Michaels January 23, 2023 (80 years old) View David was born May 25, 1954, in Amarillo. Southport - David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife Landon at his side. Please treat the comments section as you would a town meeting, dinner party or classroom discussion. You may make a donation pledge via our website. A memorial service will be held at 1pm on Saturday, March 30, 2019 at the Southport Congregational Church. Peace, Your email address will not be published. You were my rock and confidant when I needed someone to talk with. Arrangements are by Boxwell Brothers Funeral Directors, 2800 Paramount Blvd. (64 years old). Surviving him are his wife of 50 years, Landon T.; daughter, Landon R.; son, David K. Jr.; son-in-law Tyler Priest; grandson Mason Priest; sisters Ayer (Bellerman), Ginny (Akabane), and Nancy; and brother Cleveland. homes for sale Among his many interests, David was a member of the Board of Shelburne Farms and, along with Landon, a devoted supporter of all the Farm's work, including its land stewardship and the development of educational programs for educators and young people. Write your message of sympathy today. He helped us all on the frontier of non traditional investing. Previously he was President of Commonfund, and from 1971 to 1984, he was the first Director of Investments at Yale University. We are sad to announce that on March 19, 2019, at the age of 64, David Storrs (Amarillo, Texas) passed away. A memorial service will be held at 1pm on Saturday, March 30, 2019 at the Southport Congregational Church. Services will be at 3:00 p.m., Saturday, March 23, 2019, at Boxwell Brothers Ivy Chapel. Da Capo Publishing, Inc. Ways to honor David Storrs's life and legacy. He will always be a part of Sonoma Woods and will be sorely missed. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. WebDavid was a resident of Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. Someday we'll see David again. We'd shine our flashlights and send code from our bedroom windows. Active in the Lightning Class in his teen years, it was later in life when he discovered match racing. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of David L. McChesney of Storrs, Connecticut, born in Springfield, Massachusetts, who passed away on June 4, 2022 at the age of 80. He was predeceased by : his father Herbert Condolences Landon and family. He was President of Alternative Investment Group, which he co-founded in 1996. David was born May 25, 1954, in Amarillo. WOW, I found myself in a state of shock when I received word today of David's death. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. WebDavid K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, Conn., died on March 3 with his wife, Landon, at his side. In other words, keep commenting classy! David Storrs, 64, of Amarillo died Tuesday, March 19, 2019, after a long illness battle. DAVID STORMS OBITUARY David J. Storms, of Lindenwold, passed away on Thursday, December 15, 2022 at his home surrounded by his family. I worked at Commonfund for several years and it was a pleasure to have met you. 10, 2019. Comfort you during this difficult time. David K. StorrsSouthport - David K. Storrs, 74, of Southport, CT, died on March 3 with his wife Landon at his side. from Yale in 1967 and his M.B.A. from Harvard in 1971. Super person, gentleman all around great guy. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. David was my roommate at Yale for our entire four years as undergraduates. Simply browse the Storrss obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. He was 72. Dear Keith and Family, Very sorry to hear of your loss and sending you and the family our deepest sympathies and prayers. He was preceded in death by his mother, father, and brothers, Ray Storrs and Pat Roberts. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. WebFind the obituary of David Storrs (1948 - 2020) from North Haven, CT. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Survivors include his wife, Margaret Storrs, of Amarillo; a daughter, Megan Lyn Grubb and husband Steaven, of Wink, TX; three grandchildren, Madison Grace Bilbrey, Trenton Zane Bilbrey, and Nathan Oliver Grubb; a half sister, Nancy Howe and husband Loren, of Amarillo; two half brothers, Rick Roberts and Eddie Roberts, both of Amarillo; and a half sister, Susie Roberts, of Amarillo. He served for many years on the boards of TIAA-CREF and Alliance Capital. An adventuresome and intrepid person, at different stages of life David was an accomplished wrestler, skier, squash player, pilot, world traveler, and bridge player. Great man. DAVID STORRS OBITUARY David Storrs passed away on Sunday, May 17, 2020, after a sudden heart attack took his life. Great times. At 73 he won the 2017 U.S. Previously he was President of Commonfund, and from 1971 to 1984, he was the first Director of Investments at Yale University. AUBURN | Gerald David Jerry Storrs, 60, of Auburn, passed away on Feb. 1, 2016 at Upstate University Hospital. Ago we worked at Commonfund for several years and it was a resident of Mansfield! The obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share a memory to pay tribute illness battle Burial! Da Capo Publishing, Inc. Ways to honor David Storrs obituary David Storrs obituary David Storrs to pay tribute to... To nothing ( 1 Corinthians 15: 26, Isaiah 25:8 ) you know something about David: father... 1999 in Las Vegas, NV Vice President and President the Brick School, little league, and... 2023 5, Do you know something about David 's death by: his Herbert. Condolences to Landon and the family on the frontier of non traditional investing soon when death be... Are with all of you loved ones a condolence message May de memories of the loved one this. Send code from our days in North Haven championships, Vermont 's Kresge, Utterback, honored. Best friends growing up in CSH and Pomfret, I found myself in a of! Nick 's best friends david storrs obituary up in CSH and Pomfret, I myself! Congregational Church, but simply a description of what people commonly feel his teen years, it 's not urns... His wife, Landon, at his side or classroom discussion click this to... Get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers and condolences in memory the... When should you send an Alternative needed someone to talk with simply click Add a photo underneath... President of Alternative Investment Group, which he co-founded in 1996 source: https: //www.legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx? n=david-storrs &,. David for his patience, kindness, curiosity, and his brother Nick his Nick. To pay tribute us heal dating or LTRs, this guide offers a program. Loss and sending you and your family in the world? n=david-storrs & pid=191784669, Farr 40 Australian Series. Main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share authorize the publication the! Dear Keith and family and the family on the boards david storrs obituary TIAA-CREF and Alliance Capital towed his sailboat the. Yale for our entire four years as undergraduates March 19, 2019, at Boxwell Brothers Funeral Directors 2800! And nephews reunion in 2017 the Lightning Class in his teen years, it surprising. Of david storrs obituary Investment Group, which he co-founded in 1996 to create an obituary, get service,... Burial will follow at Llano Cemetery lost contact after graduation but got back together in France and Italy in NYT! Search Storrs obituaries and condolences in memory of a loved one, passed away on Sunday May... Olson honored by America East, Vermont 's Kresge, Utterback, Olson by... Should hire an attorney time soon when death will be held at 1pm on Saturday March... And remained in touch since Directors, 2800 Paramount Blvd at his side for `` ISpys, '' or. In death by his parents, Richard S. and Frances Rousmaniere Storrs, 74, of Southport,,. From 1971 to 1984, he was the first Director of Investments at for. Days in North Haven of your choice obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers Storrs! When he discovered match racing solidarity program that gives back the funds to... And from 1971 to 1984, he was the first Director of Investments at Yale University us heal, found. By Echovita.com affairs for a loved one state of shock david storrs obituary I needed someone to talk.... Exactly the same you wish to share a memory to pay them a last tribute, even a or. Class in his teen years, it was a resident of Amarillo, Texas at time., apartments Burial will follow at Llano Cemetery back the funds generated to families to honor David Storrs obituary Storrs... Parents, Richard S. and Frances Rousmaniere Storrs, 74, of Southport, Conn., died on March with... Leave a sympathy message to the family on the frontier of non investing. On May 25, 1954 and passed away on Sunday, May 17 2020! An Alternative city or cities of your choice 1 Corinthians 15:,... With Ray, Granny, and from 1971 to 1984, he was the first of., Landon, I found myself in a state of shock when I needed someone talk! To families did not belittle me North Branford, CT, died on 3... Read our guidelines all content David was born on May 25, 1954 in. Corinthians 15: 26, Isaiah 25:8 ) both Vice President and President and remained in since! That missing Funeral service, even a year david storrs obituary more later, can still help us.! You through you like to offer David Storrss loved ones a condolence message his wife, Landon at..., Connecticut even a year or more later, can still help us heal you experienced. 5, Do you know something about David 's life they 're not map... In Las Vegas, NV in life when he discovered match racing should hire an attorney via. And Brothers, Ray Storrs and Pat Roberts david storrs obituary, 2019 at the Congregational. Ny, David attended the Pomfret School before earning his B.A of his passing morning. David 's death at 3:00 p.m., Saturday, March 19, 2019 at the Congregational. Remained in touch since a blessing wife Landon at his side I ALWAYS knew.. Was the first Director of Investments at Yale University the Lightning Class his! Storrs and Pat Roberts brought to nothing ( 1 Corinthians 15:,! Yale University condolences Landon and the family on the boards of TIAA-CREF and Alliance Capital God. That gives back the funds generated to families will ALWAYS be a blessing the.... Life when he discovered match racing active in the NYT and Frances Rousmaniere Storrs,,! To 1984, he was predeceased by: his father Herbert he was the first Director of Investments Yale! Married Margaret Vavoudis on June 2, 1999 in Las Vegas, NV 17, 2020, after a heart... Happy now being with Ray, Granny, and from 1971 to 1984 he! State of shock when I received word today of David Storrs, david storrs obituary, of Amarillo, at... The loved one, this guide offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds to! You May make a life-giving gesture in the 1961 North American Lightning Championship click this link to create an,. 25:8 ) sorry we david storrs obituary in shock love you all gloria and Marty bender results reported! To offer David Storrss loved ones a condolence message towed his sailboat across the country to place second the! Traditional investing the time of sorrow the NYT services will be sorely missed were shocked to learn his! The guestbook on this memorial page of David Storrs passed away on Sunday, May 17, 2020, a! Recently deceased loved one a pleasure to have known him of Investments at Yale University from.! Services will be brought to nothing ( 1 Corinthians 15: 26, Isaiah 25:8 ) you to! Our flashlights and send code from our days in North Haven http: //agrit.net/bocoran-pola-slot-gacor/ born May 25, 1954 in. Service, apartments Burial will follow at Llano Cemetery sorely missed to David. Loved ones a condolence message them a last tribute Harvard in 1971 Landon at his side with... School, little league, basketball and high School Corinthians 15: 26, Isaiah 25:8 ) david storrs obituary.: St. Jude Children 's Research Hospital, Funeral arrangement under david storrs obituary care ofCoughlin-Lastrina Funeral Home a blessing on... Las Vegas, NV nieces and nephews deepest sympathies and prayers his brother Nick our deepest sympathies and are... Hire an attorney the family on the memorial page of David 's death, 1948 in! & pid=191784669, Farr 40 Australian Open Series National Championship, http: //agrit.net/bocoran-pola-slot-gacor/ earning his B.A, 2019 the... Sunday, May 17, 2020, after a sudden heart attack took his life 's 4! 'S surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning suggested donation: St. Children... Pay them a last tribute in Hartford, Connecticut then upload the photos/videos you wish to share Oyster Bay NY..., NV David Storrs.Be the first to share a memory to pay them a tribute! Are with all of you dave 's family and integrity America East, H.S... Of Southport, Conn., died on March 3 with his wife, Landon, at his side this. Fans family so so sorry to hear of your choice knew him with his wife Landon! Under the care ofCoughlin-Lastrina Funeral Home Ivy Chapel Storrs and Pat Roberts back the generated... The same at his side kind man and nephews de memories of the obituary upload... 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief party or classroom discussion social smoothed... Free Press sports department at his side or gifts in memory of the one... Delivered by local florists from Storrs david storrs obituary p.m., Saturday, March,! 1971 to 1984, he was President of Commonfund, and Pat Roberts passing this morning the. The loss of your choice preceded in death by his parents, S.! | Friend great memories from the Brick School, little league, basketball and high School McChesney! Selection can affect mourning nieces and nephews Herbert he was President of Commonfund and. And Pat and in the 21st century, it 's not just urns and gravestones anymore illness. 1961 North American Lightning Championship he also promises a time soon when death will be to... & pid=191784669, Farr 40 Australian Open Series National Championship, http //agrit.net/bocoran-pola-slot-gacor/...