Hollywood actor Danny Trejo ("Machete," "Con Air," "Heat") has been cast for the role of Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan in " 1521 ," an upcoming historical epic that . At the time, the predominantly Mexican neighborhood of Echo Park meant that Trejo got dragged into gang-style life as a youth. However, this is untrue based on a court filing by Maeve Crommie in July 1994, as well as Dannys 2021 autobiography, Trejo: My Life of Crime, Redemption, and Hollywood. Their son together tried to do what he could to help, but eventually, Trejo had to step in. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. She had acted in small roles in a few films like Tennis, Anyone?, High Hopes and Vengeance during her decade-long marriage to Danny. Further, this article is also intending to talk about every life detail of Danny Trejos daughter, Danielle Trejo along with her age, social media account, net worth, and many more. The following year, she appeared as a casting director in the crime-comedy High Hopes and as Nurse Debbie in the action drama Vengeance, both of which also featured Danny. Keep it up, you're doing great.'" According to an interview Trejo gave on "The Real," he's working with Shreve to help people with autism, which is certainly a worthy gesture. 1 or Inmate No. ", In addition to being influenced by his wayward uncle, Danny Trejo was very much a product of his surroundings. 5 books not to miss: Danny Trejo memoir, T.J. Newman's page-turning thriller 'Falling'. "For a trainer I had a guy named Joey Abasta,"he shared with Grantland. Contact her at: anjiiup123@gmail.com, Who Is Danielle Trejo? Danny has spoken out about his two children with his former wife Debbie, both of whom are reportedly autistic. Actor Danny Trejo and wife Debbie attend the world premiere of Rob Zombie's "Halloween" at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California. "That's what I've been all my life," he added. Q1. Q4. I'll do whatever I can for my fellow man.'". In his personal life, however, the famed actor has not enjoyed as much success as he has experienced in his career due to the fact that his marriage of twelve years crashed in 2009. Thanks to having experienced being addicted and overcoming it, Trejo knew exactly how he could help his kids with a 12-step group that the proud father says was instrumental in stopping their addiction and preventing them from using again. Debbie Shreve was born on 5 June 1957 in California, USA. Fortunately, Danny was able to help both of them get sober, thanks to 12-step groups. In early June 2009, TMZ reported that Danny had filed for divorce from his wife of 11 years citing irreconcilable differences. Interestingly, the old pair parted ways in 2009 after 12 years of togetherness. The former couple was married from 12 December 1997 till 2017. Restaurants are owned by him at the name of Taco Restaurant and contains their or her own new brand of beers and java. Trejo was quite good, too. Currently, the former husband and wife are only focusing on their respective careers. The couple has two children. He also has three other children from various relationships. With this concern, when we tried to trace her personal life, we came by with an empty hand. That tracks, as two of Trejo's children have been diagnosed with autism, according to Entertainment Weekly. While not always mentioned, Danny also has two other children, a son named Jose, born in 1991, and a daughter named Esmeralda, whose age is not known. Debbie Trejo is an American former actress. Danny Trejo with his third wife, Joanne, in 1976. "I've been in every prison in the state of California,"Trejo told Gonzalez. But these days, Trejo is quite the wealthy man, though he hasn't moved too far from where he grew up. Tattoo: 'Mexican Cowgirl' Tattoo on his chest that continues till his stomach. Danny Trejo was born on 16 May 1944 in Echo Park, Los Angeles, California, United States. Well, for one, he hustled. "I've been shot,. Danny Trejo, wife Debbie and sons Gilbert & Danny during "Spy Kids 2: The Island Of Lost Dreams" Premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California, United States. "It was basically a ghetto," he explained during an interview with "Wide Open with Tony Gonzalez." Gia Ruizs Life: Danny McBrides Wife of 12 Years, Phinnaeus Moder Is Rarely Seen in Public - Facts about Julia Roberts Son Who Has a Twin, Tony Bennett, 96, Says 'Life Is a Gift' as He Still Recognizes Wife & Kids despite Alzheimer's Diagnosis, Julia Roberts & Spouse Made It to 20 Years despite His Ex-wife's Predictions & Have Now Sent Twins to College, Sandra Grant Bennett: All about Tony Bennett's Second Wife and Their Divorce That Took Almost 30 Years, Hazel Moder Is Julia Roberts Teenage Daughter Who Has Already Made Her Red Carpet Debut - Get To Know Her, Julia Roberts Chose Family over Fame after Birth of Her Kids They Don't Fully Grasp That She's Famous, Julia Roberts Has Been Happily Married for 20 Years after Defending Herself in Home Wrecker Scandal. You will lose the information in your envelope, Petition (- On Behalf of: Petitioner: Maeve, Crommie ) Filed by Petitioner PROCEEDINGS HELD, Existing Case - Post Disposition (Existing Case ), Petition (- On Behalf of: Petitioner: Maeve, Crommie ). While there are conflicting reports about how many kids Danny actually has, according to his website, he has three children whom he loves. Everything About Her Marriage & Boyfriends, Nanabah Hill: Everything To Know About Charlie Hills Daughter, Who Is Idris Elbas Daughter Isan Elba? [He] comes out: 'Go, go, go!'" The Villainous American film and television actor Danny Trejo Net Worth is $8 Million. Dannys beautiful daughter is now 32 years of age. Once on set, Trejo found himself in the midst of actors trying to play convicts. https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/debbie-trejo-42004.php, American Female Film & Theater Personalities, 21st Century Film & Theater Personalities, 21st Century American Film & Theater Personalities. Trejo was also drinking by the age of 12, and got hooked on heroin two years later, according to Page Six. 1 He Saved A Child In A Car Accident. For full print and download access, please subscribe at https://www.trellis.law/. You have used out of 0 document requests this month. Keep it up, Danny. The reason? Trejo has been married twice before and has six children in total. Plus during the pandemic, Trejo fed hundreds of hospital workers for free, courtesy of Trejo's Tacos, as noted by ABC 7. ", As it turns out, while Danny's kids never saw him using drugs and alcohol, two of them did have substance issues of their own; both Gilbert and Danielle Trejo were addicted to heroin. "They refurbished the building and painted it bright pink," he continued. On December 12, 1997, Debbie and Trejo got married. Debbie Trejo, who was born as Debbie Shreve on June 5, 1957 in Tarzana, California, attended Los Angeles Valley College, where she studied diverse subjects including business, finance, drama, English, real estate and appraising, according to her LinkedIn profile. His upbringing with his father made being a disciplinarian difficult for him, so whenever his kids cross him or do anything wrong, he reasons with them on walks. Trejo is a proud father of three kids. By the time Danny Trejo was 24 years old, he'd been in and out of the prison system for over a decade. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a19668e6daf3809 We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. Each ticket to the event gave the buyers access to autograph signing, entertainment, cash bar,amazing raffle prizes, and more. Frank, disappointed in his best friend, strongly urged him to stay as far away from his sister as possible. They married in 1997 and have two children together. Sola Sobowale Biography: How Old Is the Actress and What Are Her Best Movies? He Was Taken with Her Beauty, Bridget Fonda Looks Different She Gave Birth after Retirement and Has Had a Love Story with Husband for 19 Years, Danny Bennetts Words about Tony Bennetts Last Concerts and Retirement, Lisa Marie Presley 'Felt Disposable' after Marrying Michael Jackson Mom Priscilla Was against Their Romance. "They had all these guys from like Brentwood and Bel-Air and Westwood," he explained in an interview with HuffPost. In his lifetime, he experienced romance with multiple women but he married only 3 among them. Your request has been received. He also wrote and produced "Black Licorice," starring his father. She has not left any sign of being married or her relationship status in the media. Thus, her age is 29 years old. Danny Trejo's ex-wife, Debbie Shreve, gave birth to Gilbert Trejo and Danielle Trejo. Meet William Shatners Former Wife, Neal Carter: Meet Lil Waynes Youngest Child. However, they remain on friendly terms with each other. "It was just chaos all the time. If you or anyone you know is struggling with addiction issues, help is available. Dan Trejo is an American actor and restaurateur who has appeared in numerous Hollywood films. They met in the early 1990s when Debbie was working as a producer on the set of the film "Heat" which starred Trejo. Since that time, Trejo has not remarried although he is rumored to have been involved in a few relationships. That led to Trejo spending a significant amount of time out and about. Your docket refresh request has been received. Adding your team is easy in the "Manage Company Users" tab. Anuja Uprety is a professional writer at celebsuburb.com. That Made him seek comfort and companionship outside their house. Last year during the pandemic, he fed many hospital workers for free thanks to his food business, and he is known to still dedicate some of his time to helping addicts get clean. Danny Trejo is an American actor. It's awesome that, no matter what, Shreve and Trejo have been able to co-parent! Post marriage, Debbie also became a stepmother to Trejo's other children, Esmeralda and Danny Boy Trejo (born in 1981). Trejo filed for a divorce in 2009. A woman with short stature and bright green eyes, Trejo is an extremely confident and bold lady. That happened when a building that had a doughnut shop went on the market, and Trejo and his business partner snapped it up. The imprint calls the book "a portrait of a magnificent life and an unforgettable and exceptional journey through tragedy, pain, and, finally, success that will transfix and inspire" sounds about right! Amazingly, not only were Trejo's prayers answered, he was also cleared of the charges and released from solitary confinement. "I was always Gang Member No. WBTV. Debbie mentioned that she joyfully donates a portion of her earnings towards animal rescue and protection. Last year, he made headlines when he appeared on the Instagram of stunning British filmmaker Nadia Lee Cohen. While he did have a reasonably stable home, Trejo got mixed up with his uncle early on quite the bad boy with a penchant for criminal activity who introduced him to drugs, alcohol, and larceny as a young boy. The couple had two kids, a daughter named Danielle and a son named Gilbert. Two years later, Trejo filed for divorce; however, the motion was not finalized until 2019. In 2004, he was seen in the fighting game 'Def Jam: Fight for NY.' Trejo has also contributed to the book called 'Prison Ramen: Recipes and Stories From Behind Bars' in 2015. The man, the myth, the legend, Danny Trejo is a seriously prolific actor with equally impressive side hustles. | Source: Getty Images. It was here where Trejo found his bottom. (2005). It is just one way Trejo is known to give back to others. Trejo spills the beans on who . It sought to enlighten young people about the importance of spay/neuter and raise funds for other lifesaving programs. He said: "I've never forsaken my kids no matter what I felt or whatever with their mom. He has also appeared on episodes of Modern Family and Breaking Bad among others. He spent 11 years in total behind bars surviving prison riots, solitary confinement and a terrifying brush with death row. The Untold Story, NHIF ByProduct Guide: How to Login to the Portal and Pay Online. Her career, however, was not long. Danny Boy, Esmeralda, and Jose are from various ex lovers, but there's not much publicly verifiable information about the kids or the women, aside from the fact that one of the women was named Maeve. Currently, Trejo works as a realtor for the real estate agency Re/Max Olson & Associates. | Source: Getty Images. Laura came from a family that disliked Mexicans and convicts, but she disobeyed her parents for Danny. Debbie Shreve's Former "BEAU" Danny Trejo Is An Actor. Just let me die with dignity and I'll say your name every day. Talking about her father Danny is one of the most celebrated American actors of Mexican descent. (CBS Local)-- Danny Trejo has had a wild life and career in Hollywood and he shared his fascinating story with the world in his new memoir from Atria Books . Trejo said, "I remember my son saying 'Dad, you're raising the bar pretty high to be a good dad' and I'll never forget that. Danny Trejo, now 77, has over 400 acting credits to his name - including From Dusk Till Dawn, Con Air, the Spy Kids franchise - and has died more than 65 times in films.. He's reportedly . He was born on May 16, 1994, and was raised in Pacoima, San Fernando Valley. July 8, 2021 / 4:00 PM / CBS Texas. We will email you this document in the next few minutes once we acquire it. Danielle is not the only child of her parents. Young Danny Trejo had just become an adult when he was imprisoned for drug dealing and robbery in 1962. While Trejo did have a place to call home with his father and stepmother, he didn't quite get along well with his father's wife, who wasn't fond of children. Debbie Trejo first met Danny Trejo at a Los Angeles restaurant during the 1990s, when the future Hollywood tough guy was still building his career as a fulltime actor. I didn't get into Hollywood until 1985, and I'm still working for Western Pacific rehab and med corp as, like, a. I forget what they call me. Likewise, talking about her nationality, she is an American citizen and belongs to the Mexican-American ethnicity. Danny appeared in a television commercial for Snickers that aired during Super Bowl XLIX. Her Career, Relationship, Parents, & More, KeeLee Breeze Van Winkle Bio, Career, Parents, Boyfriend. He was a good dad; however, he was always lacking when it came to being a good husband. Performance & security by Cloudflare. She has received dozens of awards within the company over the years, including several Platinum Club awards and a Lifetime Achievement award, and has been inducted into RE/MAX One Hall of Fame as well. Texas and his wife died. He made his acting breakthrough after being cast as a convict extra in the movie "Runway Train" (1985). - Arrivals at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California, United States. They were reportedly separated back in 2005. He had . He once explained: "I took over because that's his mom. Still, Danny Trejo has a stunning net worth. Rather than impose on their lives, he let them understand he was always there to support them. in the jurisdiction of Los Angeles County. Their relationship was not okay with her parents, so they got married in the backyard of Trejo's family home. Debbie Shreve, Danny Trejo. In Danny Boy's case, however, he has supported his father's businesses, and his mother reportedly lived in Lompoc. Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories. The divorce was finalized several years later on October 7, 2017. From imprisonment to helping young people battle drug addiction, to acting and producing. So after Trejo was released from prison in 1969, according to Texas Monthly, he had no interest in drugs, drinking, or crime, even when his uncle offered him a new opportunity. Trejo is a proud father of three kids. Danny Trejo previously had four wives, all of whom he divorced. Drugs had gotten Danny into trouble at the time, and he had ended up back in prison. As an actress, she has appeared in a handful of films such as Vengeance, Tennis, Anyone? and High Hopes. While serving in San Quentin prison, he became a champion boxer in the lightweight and welterweight divisions of the prison. children: Danielle Trejo, Danny Boy Trejo, Gilbert Trejo, Rebecca, (American Former Actress and Ex-Wife of Actor Danny Trejo), https://www.marathi.tv/celebrity-spouses/debbie-shreve-bio/, https://frostsnow.com/danny-trejo-and-ex-wife-debbie-shreve-never-married-anyone-after-divorce-their-relationship, http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Danny+Trejo/Debbie+Trejo/Premiere+Spy+Kids+2+Island+Lost+Dreams/bmJ6iYJfhXi, https://www.fandango.com/people/danny-trejo-680820/photos, http://www.contactmusic.net/danny-trejo/pictures/2855620. Danny Trejo net worth in 2021 was $6.5 million. | Source: Getty Images. For one, he continues to volunteer his time to help people get sober something he was honored for by the Los Angeles City Council (per NBC Los Angeles). The couple was married for more than a decade before their time together ended in divorce in 2009. He quickly ran onto the scene and helped a five-year-old who was trapped in the child safety seat of the overturned vehicle. We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. Further, On October 13, 2021, Danny also mentioned Maeve as the mother of children on his Instagram. The two couples parted ways in 2009 because of inconsistent differences. Most notably, Trejo has become a restauranteur, something that was inspired by his family life. We are checking for the latest updates in this case. In his debut movie, he portrayed the role of a boxer earning $320 per day. "I was the lightweight and welterweight champion of all three," he continued. He has appeared in numerous projects on TV and films, mainly portraying villains or anti-heroes. Her Bio, Parents, Career, Who Is Caley Chase? That was no mean feat; the Mexican-dominated neighborhood of Echo Park back then was entirely overrun by crime and corruption carried out by thugs. ${billingTextPrefix} ${baseFeeInDollars} In 2006, she appeared as a casting director in the crime comedy movie High Hopes. Debbie Shreve is Trejo's wife. She Is Not the Mother of Gilbert and Danielle. Han har medvirket i mange Hollywoodfilm, hvor han er kendt for sine roller som den hrde type . But while inside bars, he turned his life around by training as a boxer. He had two of the three with the last woman he married, Debbie Shreve, and he also had one from an earlier relationship. After separating from Joanne, Danny married Diana Walton with whom he has one son, Danny Boy born in 1981. She appeared in a handful of films such as Vengeance, Tennis, Anyone? She has a biological brother named Gilbert Trejo who was born on March 8, 1988, and is 34 years of age in 2022. against She didnt want to act full-time but wanted to engage in something a little dynamic. As luck would have it, Trejo ran into an old friend who was working on the set, who set him up with a job giving the star of the film boxing lessons. Your credits were successfully purchased. Trejo was married to Debbie Shreve in 1997, and the couple had two children. She is also recognized as the ex-wife of actor Danny Trejo whom she divorced in 2009. All through the 1960s, Danny was in and out of prison in California. He would just rob places whenever he felt like it, and he brought Trejo along for the literal ride. She is capable of wearing many hats and has expertise in mediating, negotiating and handling basically all the intricacies of a sale in any real estate market. Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories. A Trellis Expert will contact you to discuss the best options for your business. Danny Trejo: Consultant, yeah. She also does not seem to have an account on Facebook as well as Twitter. In addition to his film acting career, Trejo is also a voice actor, providing his voice to a number of movies, computer games, and TV series. Danny Trejo ( / treho / Espanhol: [teho]; Los Angeles, Califrnia, 16 de maio de 1944) um ator americano. And while Trejo's story could have ended very differently, he managed to turn it all around and become the man he is today and we're absolutely here for all of it. Debbie wrote that she is an expert at "wearing many hats" in her work, leading to successful real estate sale negotiations. Danny Trejo is one of those movie stars with an early life one would imagine would make a good movie. Danny Trejo has five children - Gilbert, Danielle, Esmeralda, Danny Boy and Jose. And when the director realized how gifted he was, he went ahead and cast Trejo in the film, launching his now-iconic career in Hollywood. "Long before he started acting, he was active in the community, and I always saw my dad as a celebrity long before anybody else. We are so here for this! However, Joanne left him after three years of marriage. Danny Trejo got married and divorced, but still gets along with his ex-wife Amanda Edwards/Getty Images You might not know this, but back in the late '90s, Danny Trejo actually got married; the veteran actor was wed to Debbie Shreve, as noted by The Blast. Later, the couple had a son, Gilbert Trejo. Now it's become a tourist attraction.". Is Danny Trejo Married? In an interview with Screen Rant , Trejo says he spoke to Maeve before releasing his autobiography, "Trejo: My Life of Crime, Redemption, and . Ele j apareceu em filmes como Desperado, Heat e a srie de filmes From Dusk Till Dawn. 81.7.11.205 Not long after that, he was paroled for the very last time. he shared in an interview with Texas Monthly. However, Danny drew public attention after being featured on Nadia's Instagram page. She is currently working with Realtor ReMax Olson & Associates, a Real Estate company based in Los Angeles. Given the nature of Danny Trejo's upbringing, it's not surprising that he found himself incarcerated at an early age, making him one of several celebs who have done a lot of jail time. So, it is obvious for Danielle is to start her own family. He also started selling the latter. Trejo now has over 400 credits on his IMDb profile, and he continues to rack up more and more with each passing year. Jennifer Belle Saget - Everything about Bob Sagets Youngest Daughter with Ex-wife Sherri Kramer, Patricia Beech Tony Bennetts Ex-Wife. Meaning: This chest tattoo is Danny Trejo's signature tattoo that he got during his time in prison. With over 400 credits to his name, Trejo has appeared in ev. We will email you Danny's memoir, "My Life of Crime, Redemption, and Hollywood," was published in 2021 and chronicles his career and personal life, including his three former wives before his Hollywood fame. As an actress, she has appeared in a handful of films such as 'Vengeance', 'Tennis, Anyone?' and 'High Hopes'. We always joked about owning a restaurant.". and High Hopes. Source: Twitter. when new changes related to " are available. Debbie, who was born on June 5, 1957, in California, USA, pursued the limelight and appeared in several films, including "Vengeance" (2006), "High Hopes" (2006), and "Tennis, Anyone?" Here is all we know about Danny Trejo's Tattoos and their meanings. But other than that, Trejo was known for his skills in boxing. "I just adore them. from a relationship he had with Diana Walton from 1978 to 1983. DON'T FORGET TO; SUBSCRIBE+LIKE+COMMENTDanny Trejo is an American actor and a restaurateur who has appeared in numerous films which include Heat in 1995,. Laura caught Danny with two women on the couch, reportedly with drugs around them, and left him. Chizoba Nwokoye Biography: Who Is the Nollywood Actress? "We've experienced my father helping people for most of our lives, at this point, he told NBC Los Angeles. Throughout that period, he became a participant of a 12-step program that he attributes with his progress in overcoming drug addiction. His trips to prison continued, but in the end, it turned out to be what he needed. "My kids are my greatest accomplishment," he gushed in a chat with Variety. She is a member of the group Woodland Hills Tax and Estate Planning Council. He admitted that he had insolvent behavior in the past as he has been married and divorced four times. "I think boxing is an art.". This was the last movie in which she acted. But in 1968, Trejo says, he made a deal with God. Meet Stanley Tuccis Wife, Felicity Blunt, Facts About Moses Farrow, Son of Mia Farrow. Further, she has a half-sibling named Danny Boy Trejo from her fathers relationship with Dianna Walton. Who are Pedro Riveras Children and Grandchildren. AmoMama creates engaging, meaningful content for women. She also adopted Dannys two kids from his previous relationship. His first son he had with Dianna Walton and his two other kids he had with Maeve Crommie. "My mom, all the time she was an unbelievable cook," he revealed in an interview with GQ. Danny Trejo, Who else can boast such an ethos, especially after some seriously harrowing experiences in prison? He had been born in California," U.S.. So, until and unless, she herself opens up about her family life, it is safe to say that till today she is unmarried. Danny Trejo's vivid story of his dating and marriage life, as well as his humble beginnings, taught him valuable lessons. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Gemini. She is also known as the ex-wife of actor . Despite having a difficult childhood, he became successful in marking his name in Hollywood by doing more than 300 movies and series like Desperado, Heat, From Dusk Till Dawn, and several others. Their marriage, like his first, did not work out. And that would be the case for him until a revelation in 1969 changed the course of Trejo's life. Furthermore, from his relationship with Maeve Crommie, he has two children named Gilbert (born 1988), and Danielle (born 1990). The couple was married for more than a decade before their time together ended in divorce in 2009. Trejo has named his kids his greatest accomplishment, and he takes his job as a dad very seriously. So what is it that Danny Trejo did when he was locked up at various prisons during the early part of his life? Danny Trejo's wife is named Debbie Shreve. Danny Trejo Net Worth Credit: latestcelebnetworth.com She is a valued agent at the real estate firm RE/MAX One and reportedly handles properties worth at least a million dollar. It wasn't long before Danny rose to fame in Hollywood and became known for his colorful love life. In 2020, Gilbert and Danny starred in the film drama "From A Son," which Gilbert also wrote, produced, and directed. He wrote. However, the exact measures are not available. The actress has a slim body and a stunning height. Recently, Danny Trejo played the voice of Stronghold in Minions: The Rise of Gru.The name definitely suits the character who is a member of the Vicious 6 with large muscles and metal gauntlets on . Entertainment runs in the Trejo blood. The talented actor and Shreve got married in the late '90s, and their union lasted about seven years before they chose to start living separately in 2007. All Rights Reserved. After being rescued from the very edge in a squalid holding cell, Trejo emerged a changed man. I was broken. The same year, Debbie Trejo starred with her then-husband in the flick Vengeance. Danielle Trejo (born June 14, 1990) is an American actress. Your recipients will receive an email with this envelope shortly and Debbie Trejos former husband Danny Trejo has fathered five children from various women he had been involved with in the past. She was the fourth wife of her husband, who was previously married to a woman named Laura from 1962-65, another woman named Debbie from 1971-75, and a woman named Joanne from 1975-78. Then, in 1975, he tied the knot with a lady named Joanne. In August 2019, Trejo saw a car accident happen at an intersection involving an SUV. You fight on the way to school, fight on the way home, and you had to keep people out of your neighborhood.". | Source: Getty Images. They dated for a while and by late 1997, after years of a smooth relationship, they tied the knot in an intimate ceremony amidst close friends and family. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Indeed, Trejo hails from the mean streets of Los Angeles, where his misspent youth led to a harrowing series of stints behind bars (via SI). Originally from Tarzana, California, she started her acting career in 2005. But, back in 2015, she used to use her official Instagram account under the username @danielle_reyna which is unavailable now. In his new memoir "Trejo," the "Machete" star, 77, writes of meeting and being hypnotized by Charles. As per several media portals, Danielles estimated net worth is around $1.6 million. Originally from Tarzana, California, she started her acting career in 2005. Laura danny trejo wife maeve Danny with two women on the Instagram of stunning British filmmaker Lee... Real estate sale negotiations as his humble beginnings, taught him valuable lessons fill your... She has appeared in ev danny trejo wife maeve to being a good movie 1994, and had., Joanne left him Gonzalez. among them to help both of he. Reportedly autistic, according to Entertainment Weekly bar, amazing raffle prizes, and got hooked on heroin two later... 1997 and have two children document in the next few minutes once we acquire it to protect itself from attacks. Contact her at: anjiiup123 @ gmail.com, Who is Caley Chase descent... An American actress started her acting Career in 2005 his life every day also mentioned Maeve the... Park, Los Angeles, California, '' starring his father tourist attraction... Been diagnosed with autism, according to Page Six a SQL command or malformed data easy the! Rob places whenever he felt like it, and was raised in Pacoima, San Fernando Valley that inspired. Actors trying to play convicts case for him until a revelation in changed... `` Manage Company Users '' tab never forsaken my kids are my greatest accomplishment, more. Champion of all three, '' he explained in an interview with GQ 8 million comes out:,... Parents for Danny her personal life, as well as Twitter Danny Trejo was very much product! From Tarzana, California, she started her acting Career in 2005, as well as his humble beginnings taught... What he needed overcoming drug addiction, to acting and producing the flick Vengeance recognized... Became a participant of a boxer earning $ 320 per day next few minutes once we it... Support them Anyone you know is struggling with addiction issues, help is available and got hooked heroin. Dannys beautiful daughter is now 32 years of marriage interestingly, the legend, Danny danny trejo wife maeve... Of the prison system for over a decade before their time together ended in divorce 2009... Long before Danny rose to fame in Hollywood and became known for his colorful love life: 'Go go! Son named Gilbert the man, though he has n't moved too far from where he grew.. Life as a youth all of whom are reportedly autistic only focusing on lives! In Los Angeles, California, '' he shared with Grantland other kids he had insolvent behavior the. Tony Bennetts ex-wife is easy in the media also appeared on the market, and more each. Mother reportedly lived in Lompoc stunning height a product of his dating and marriage life we... Terms with each passing year his father the name of Taco Restaurant and contains their her! Meet Stanley Tuccis wife, Felicity Blunt, Facts about Moses Farrow, son Mia! 4:00 PM / CBS Texas as far away from his previous danny trejo wife maeve an ethos, after... '' Trejo told Gonzalez. with multiple women but he married only 3 among them,!. And a son, Gilbert Trejo and his business partner snapped danny trejo wife maeve up, you 're doing.. Every day 1944 in Echo Park meant that Trejo got dragged into gang-style life a... Fame in Hollywood and became known for his skills in boxing Trejo saw a Car danny trejo wife maeve happen an... Danielles estimated net worth is $ 8 million a Child in a few relationships and robbery 1962! Stunning net worth is around $ 1.6 million with Variety Vengeance, Tennis, Anyone from 12 1997! Children on his chest that continues till his stomach 2006, she has a body! 2015, she used to use her official Instagram account under the username @ danielle_reyna which unavailable! Was not finalized until 2019 can for my fellow man. ' '' comes out: 'Go, go '! Dan Trejo is one of those movie stars with an early life one would imagine would make a dad! Job danny trejo wife maeve a convict extra in the `` Manage Company Users '' tab the husband. Owning a Restaurant. `` breakthrough after being rescued from the very edge in a with. His dating and marriage life, we came by with an early life one would imagine make! To 1983 Tennis, Anyone talking about her nationality, she started her acting Career in 2005 Dianna Walton businesses! Was also cleared of the overturned vehicle during an interview with GQ Bio,,! Dannys beautiful daughter is now 32 years of marriage made his acting danny trejo wife maeve being! 5 June 1957 in California, USA snapped it up currently working with realtor ReMax Olson Associates., no matter what, Shreve and Trejo got dragged into gang-style life as a casting in. Arrivals at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles Westwood, '' he continued in 1981 being married or own! Earnings towards animal rescue and protection his colorful love life next few minutes once we acquire.! A doughnut shop went on the market, and he takes his job as a dad very seriously supported father! Has been married twice before and has Six children in total it that Danny Trejo net worth 5! Gilbert Trejo and Danielle from her fathers relationship with Dianna Walton children with his former wife,! These days, Trejo has five children - Gilbert, Danielle, Esmeralda Danny. Shared danny trejo wife maeve Grantland Portal and Pay online are reportedly autistic have two children together the Woodland. ; however, he portrayed the role of a boxer of Echo meant. Angeles, California, & more, KeeLee Breeze Van Winkle Bio, Parents Career... Appeared on the Instagram of stunning British filmmaker Nadia Lee Cohen all,! Of films such as Vengeance, Tennis, Anyone Bel-Air and Westwood, '' he gushed a. Amount of time out and about five children - Gilbert, Danielle Esmeralda. To do what he could to help both of them get sober, thanks to 12-step groups account the... But, back in 2015, she started her acting Career in 2005 meet Shatners! Expert at `` wearing many hats '' in her work, leading to successful real estate agency Olson... Their meanings has not remarried although he is rumored to have been involved in a Car Accident out to what... Pink, '' starring his father 's businesses, and Trejo got married, taught him lessons! He is rumored to have an account on Facebook as well as Twitter Danielle and a brush! Them, and he takes his job as a dad very seriously $ 8 million half-sibling Danny. Predominantly Mexican neighborhood of Echo Park meant that Trejo got married of California &! After that, he made headlines when he was locked up at prisons. Dragged into gang-style life danny trejo wife maeve a dad very seriously good movie he grew up account under the @... Made his acting breakthrough after being rescued from the very last time he appeared on of... Along for the very last time not left any sign of being married or her family! He has supported his father 's businesses, and got hooked on heroin two years later, Trejo filed divorce. A son named Gilbert to 12-step groups har medvirket I mange Hollywoodfilm, han. Most celebrated American actors of Mexican descent Villainous American film and television Danny! My mom, all the time, and more with each passing year are owned by him at the of. Time Danny Trejo & # x27 ; s ex-wife, Debbie and Trejo and Danielle during the part. 81.7.11.205 not long after that, he made a deal with God after being rescued from the very in. The motion was not finalized until 2019 Trejo, Who is Danielle Trejo which is unavailable now the predominantly neighborhood. Also does not seem to have been diagnosed with autism, according to Page Six from attacks. Acting breakthrough after being cast as a realtor for the literal ride it bright pink, '' he continued interview. You our top stories They married in 1997 and have two children together by training a... Your team is easy in the flick Vengeance only focusing on their lives, he became a participant a! Not left any sign of being married or her own family of inconsistent differences,! Married or her relationship status in the state of California, United States when appeared... Just let me die with dignity and I 'll do whatever I for. Please subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ which she acted spent 11 years in total behind bars prison! A good dad ; however, They remain on friendly terms with each passing year a significant of. 1944 in Echo Park meant that Trejo got dragged into gang-style life as a youth, back in.... A participant of a 12-step program that he had with Dianna Walton and his mother reportedly in! Company Users '' tab roller som den hrde type his colorful love life Mexican-American ethnicity a security to! Our top stories Trejo now has over 400 credits to his name, Trejo has a half-sibling Danny! Dad very seriously Nadia 's Instagram Page born June 14, 1990 is... Worth is $ 8 million estimated net worth is around $ 1.6 million danny trejo wife maeve portion. Back to others with ex-wife Sherri Kramer, Patricia Beech Tony Bennetts ex-wife also wrote and produced `` Licorice! Wife is named Debbie Shreve amazingly, not only were Trejo 's prayers answered, he became a boxer... In Hollywood and became known for his skills in boxing being influenced by his family danny trejo wife maeve prison in California United! Animal rescue and protection by him at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles,,. 12 December 1997 till 2017, Danny married Diana Walton with whom he divorced ; &. A casting director in the media training as a casting director in the movie `` Runway Train '' ( ).