I hate these fucking NOOM commercials that tell you what a poor, put-upon victim you are, while trying to sell their brand of "therapy". Revitalize your smile with toothpaste with charcoal. How much younger to they want these little skanks to get? The black gal covets and gives longing eyes to the other gal. That kid screeching at the top of his lungs about wanting to watch Olaf should be thrown out a window. I was loving the Larry David commercial until I realized it was a spot for fucking bitcoin. Why does EVERY god damned commercial need a jacked up SONG to go with it??!! [quote]The Medusa one where she kills a guy on a bar because he made a face. Tepezza -The big blond woman with Thyroid eye disease! People on Medicare, don't get anything extra, just new surprise bills while they are already paying for Medicare! In 2019, the Colgate toothpaste brand sold almost 80 million units in the United States, while Crest 3D White sold just over 60 million. Not sure what these ads are pushing, anyone who is eligible for extra 'freebies' via Medicare, usually has MEDICAID as their main or third form of health insurance. R106, and please make TLC stop showing the ads for Dr. Pimple Popper!! Please bring back Rashida Jones Expedia commercials! You might as well leave the TV on mute. This time, they're hanging in a karaoke bar. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. I believe its the Asian woman shaking her titties is the attraction to fucked up straight guy fetish. MONROVIA - At 10 AM of Thursday, November 4, 2021 in Central Monrovia, a visually impaired (blind) boy's right hand's thumb skipped over keys of a mobile phone in his left hand. Hang in there. Argh - it is November 2 and already that incredibly UN -funny older woman who is bursting into Ross with 2 shopping carts and is gleefully filling them to the brim with fabulous gifts from Ross. The . I dont know what they're trying to sell me, but the commercial that uses The Clapping Song can just fuck off already. I believe it's Larry being Larry, wrong all the time, trying to legitimize crypto. Jude.post before passive aggressive Oh Dear doofus. Subsequently, Who is the girl in Crest 3D White commercial? The Jimmy Walker Medicare hotline commercials are so annoying that I flip or instantly mute em. I am kinda liking the return of the libity bibity bad actor guy especially when he goes through the entire line and stops at a"need". Cleaner taste. I worked in advertising 30 years. To me, it sounds nothing like Dolly. Covid cut into a lot paychecks. Generally, children born with cerebral palsy can expect to live between 30 and 70 years on average. Check out the video at iSpot.tv:What Can Your Smile Do? The ad explains that normally she's an obnoxious little bitch who rolls her eyes and never utters more than a single syllable or looks away from her phone, but "that face" only comes out in a Vrbo. Colgate closed its toothpaste factory four months ago in Mozambique, leaving only a distribution unit for South African products. R416. Only time? Ugh that new Christmas JC PENNY ad with the old woman who looks like Carol Channing with big black glasses everyone is dancing and merry making through JC Penny. My God I thought I was watching a infomercial. Although, I will never give patronage to a business that needs to tell me it's queer owned or makes an ethical judgment of the people who aren't-but-should-but supporting it. Alphonso is so much more than his HIV medicine, R206 - he's also a hole to be used! Ergatta X with that conman creep Colin Kaepernick attention whore diva princess. On her cap is something like "Thanks Starbucks.". I watch TV, I watch both cable and broadcast channels, I haven't seen most of these ads. I just think it's an odd ad campaign, especially coming from a company with such a bad reputation for labor relations -- isn't a certain portion of the audience bound to scoff? Help me I'm old. That is just embarrassing and that someone actually made money off ghetto street talk stereotyping when pitching this commercial Of course God forbid anyone points this out just how Charlamagne hires a voice over that sounds like they pulled her right off an episode of Maury to purposely get a reaction and basically set people up to pull out his almighty race card per usual. It's a catchy tune and the dancers are sweet. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. The vagina commercials are hilarious but only because they trigger that dumb bitch Monica Cole and her One Million Moms (should be renamed Twelve Hundred Cunts to be more accurate) organization. Get innovative, whole mouth care with Colgate 360 battery and manual toothbrushes. Our advanced lined of products are designed to target and reduce your sensitivity. Are these all regional commercials? What toothpaste makes your breath smell the best? And a Western Omelette! If that's bad enough, you hear people in the audience shouting things like "Sing about yogurt!" Dear colgate, Its 8am here in Oregon. R242 He graduated from my high school and is now a student at alma mater. First, this country tries to take away women's rights, and now, ad agencies are doing all they can to make women degrade themselves as if they were farm animals. Is he her pimp forcing her to sell her car to finance his pedicures? I say fuck your empty-assed refrigerator that is suddenly packed with a bunch of plastic containers of food you will probably never even open and eat. It seems to be him hawking cheap, gaudy jewelry in his living room. Just saw another stupid TeleDoc ad, though, that's not the name of the particular service in the commercial. No matter where she's kissing the glass window, in the time of Covid, WHY the fuck is a commercial featuring anyone kissing a pane of dirty glass??? Much like his on-screen character, Gavin has cerebral palsy, a lifelong condition that impacts movement and coordination skills. I know the game is popular - I used to play until I realized it's mind numbing, but how low will these people go? Is the money Progressive spends on those shitty spots really worth the amount of business they bring in? and then we see the front door of a house with arms and legs sticking out of it, attempting to fend off a delivery man. I LOATHE that commercial with the woman driving the convertible with the band in the backseat playing "Grazing in the Grass" - what the fucking FUCK?! Thats really digging. No, R497 -- the poor pathetic man referred to above seems to be unmarried. The daisy sour cream commercial where the hot husband has been out gay cruising all night and picks up some sour cream on his way home. The Duluth Trading Company "Funk No" underwear commercial. I think those ads are produced in the UK. Call me Mary - you know the aspca commercials about the poor freezing animals? "Age is just a number and mine's unlisted!". Colgate Kids. Especially when they adapt/reuse some old hit song. Colgate uses false authority because the Doctors are normally not fully qualified to be Doctors. R80, maybe that's what Prevagen does to those who take it -- turns them all into Stepford wife types. The Alexa commercial with the guy who's ironing and watching his favorite show. WTF. But even worse is one of the ladies doing a testimonial afterwards. What a super annoying commercial. His megaphone, for calling people's attention to his business, was tied to a thin rope and on his chest. In another spot, part of the campaign, the brand celebrates real people who have the courage and resilience to share their smile with others despite challenges they may be facing and encourages you to be the reason someone smiles today and pass your smile power on. Yeah thanks guys. Never liked Progressive- Flow, and although hes an enjoyable and excellent award winning actor, J K Simmons, needs to cut the crap with those State Farm commercials. I cant dive for the mute button fast enough. This guy from the Cerebral commercial who has a really bad gay accent. The girl doesn't come off as special. I've never seen Pablo Schrieber in a commercial. Insurance companies, big pharma and Medicare have to account for more than half of all commercials. This thread is archived. I watch a couple of oldies like the Munsters on Cozi. I despise exaggerated children's voices -- I realize they may not be able to speak properly yet and that might really be their natural voice, but it always sounds affected to me. Cleaner teeth.\r3 ways clean is Colgate clean!\r\rWhen handsome Harry joins the session, \rHe makes a real cool 3-way impression (lol)\r\rCleaner breath. I always liked the one at the link when it was airing in 2007 and am glad to see it's been preserved on YouTube -- I wish current producers would follow its example. The Boxed commercial with the hot ginger dad is watchable if it is muted. From hated to likable. Published April 25, 2022 What is this supposed to represent? The empath training woman with the big eyebrows who has the cheap colored lights from Target strung over her doorway for no discernible reason. They are starting a program to pay tuition and expenses for employees seeking Bachelor's degrees in any field. Who the fuck wants to see some cunt pull blackheads out of her nose? The third is two kids, trudging through the snow with scowls on their faces and yelling, 'We're GOING to NANA'S". I think he's Australian, R121. As she walks across the stage, the audience welcomes her with applause. The only commercial TV I watch is the Wheel of Fortune - Jeopardy hour. The company got in trouble during the 2nd Obama administration for making claims they could not back up. The poor pathetic man in the Previgen commercial who does motivational speaking when he's not substitute teaching. Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste. "How Do You Like Me Now?" "STRYPAPER?!" R24 go back to the toilet you crawled out of. R217, I wonder if anyone actually donates money in response to those sad animal ads? Mike Lindell's pathetic "I'm being cancelled" ads for his shit pillows. Colgate Total Diligence TV Commercial 2017 - YouTube 0:00 / 0:37 Colgate Total Diligence TV Commercial 2017 OzLandTV 3.55K subscribers Subscribe 127K views 2 years ago Colgate Total. [quote]Can a gyno exam actually be done over a cell?! Im not a car, Im a fucking human being! As I type this at 2:30 am Aidy Bryant is dancing around in her Old Navy commercial. "Side effects, some fatal, have been reported. That he wasnt and was on the children of the corn on wheels, its the bus driver that needs to be disciplined and have action taken against them. Also I think one of their taglines was something like "Now you never have to stop working!" Turned so bitter and mean. Have questions about your smile? The worst jingles, ever. Can a gyno exam actually be done over a cell?! While making goofy faces at a little girl with a sock puppet, her smile catches the eye of another passenger. All the Caesars commercials with Smoove and Patton Oswald SUCK ASS. With NEEDLES. I cant stand that Bud Light commercial they play every time where the unhot neighbor breaks through the wall and asks, Have you tried this?. R263, I like the other kid in that commercial who wants "wafer cookies!" Whatever his accent is, I don't like it either. To the tune of12 Days of Christmas - everything is Cha Ching.. And I don't need a speech impediment to be adoRable. Who cares about his weak eye? Many of the ads are local - enough of the damned ambulance chaser already! That Joie de Hooha add with the stupid bitch wagging her fat, yeast-free cunt around in a yoga class. Afterwards they sit at the table and you just know wife and kid are found stuffed in a trunk a week later. No, I want a plushie bowl of borscht that I can nuzzle. [quote]The poor pathetic man in the Previgen commercial who does motivational speaking when he's not substitute teaching. You guys have mentioned it already - that cloying Grilled Cheese o clock commercial runs all of the time! The Rakuten commercial using "Whatta Man" by Salt n' Peppa. "We're going to Nana's!" Come and join our team. Flo and that insanely annoying guy in the progressive commercials makes me want to cancel my insurance with the company. The deep, weeks-long discussions about anthropomorphic geckos, vaginas, antidepressants. You get a blanket with the gimpy kids, you get a blanket with the homeless kids, you get a t-shirt with the kids with cancer, you get a t-shirt with the shivering starved beasts, you get a stuffed toy with the African wildlife,, and you get NOTHING with a donation to old starving Jews. Are these all regional commercials? Most retirees are not eligible for free Medicare, let alone, Medicaid. Mmmmmm.sliced raw sweet potatoes and other vegetables for $$$. r468- maybe it's a call back to his DY-NO-MITE? She noted she views Buck and Eddie as having a great friendship only. B. Smoove from Curb Your Enthusiasm and it was a joke. Include more links to these ads, so those of us that have never seen them can hate them too! That Peyronie's disease commercial is now shown throughout the day. You get a tee shirt that matters from St. Jude. R427 that shit is soooo tiresome. Welcome to Colgate Professional Direct. Fuck, they sound and look ugly. Youre thinking of Magic Johnson, r33. A lot of the TV ads described in this thread must be regional. Cookie Notice Is there a point? The best part is when the frau preggo wife waddles in and swears they had run out and he being a complete sociopath simply says we did. "I'm a close talker, so I was excited about all-new Colgate Total. Especially SAG. I could totally see Weird Al turning lemons into lemonade with that wet teddy bears commercial. The Chipotle commercial selling their plant based Chorizo or soyrizo where they get the whitest guy on the planet as there voice over. Idris Elba for Booking.com, Laurence Fishberg for some video game, Zendaya for Square Space , Ewan McGregor for Expedia, a gang of people for Nissan. Men With Cerebral Palsy Did she also see the pandemic coming and let you know you'd be out of business in a matter of weeks? What Can Your Smile Do? sums up a TV commercial from Colgate, depicting the experience of a young boy who is visually impaired and boarding a school bus. The one where the kid farts on his grandma. It hit home and hit my heart. Id do anything, for you dear - anything! Any commercial that ends with "Living Spay-sez. But don't you have to work a little to keep the union health plans? Women should be barefoot and kept behind the wheel of an SUV. I wish he would choke on that bite of dessert, the smug asshole. What are the release dates for Colgate Commercial - 2008? I despise the ads for Big Lots with Eric Stonestreet and Molly Shannon. And the women pooping commercial is incredibly misogynistic. I mute them or change channels immediately, and so does everyone I know. The women could simply be roommates. I didn't find it offensive or even annoying. Other than not showing the St. Jude cancer kid commercials they take the cake when it comes to worst commercials of this Covid era including plugging the stuff for other channels theyre forced to advertise. That fag deserves to be mentally unstable. I'd love to see "bad actor" in the buff. I hope that people who want to help understand that the best way is to support local groups -- but I suppose these manipulative advertisers have studies showing that their horrible commercials actually produce the results they want. Some of the ad agencies did get something right, their ads featuring mixed race couples, both gay and straight people, sure must be infuriating the ReThugs. Shes an icon for over ten years. One guy says the psychic saw him owning a yoga studio because of interest in exercise. What is she, Beanie Feldstein's understudy in Funny Girl? The boy just stares in awe at his uncle while playing basketball and eating snacks. There's a new commercial for an allergy medicine or something which mentions spring time - and it uses the song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". And that Alexa commercial that now runs ten thousand times a day that shows the old couple dancing to their favorite song, I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU - they couldn't have gone ONE MORE SECOND to include the whole line, "I only have eyes for youDEAR!!". Maybe if it was the advertising world of 2004 Why does that one Rakuten bitch sing, Rock Hudson gave to me? That fucking guy who wont stop singing about his grilled cheese. Why does a kid blind enough to require a cane, wear glasses. I was shocked at her new look. 'Kelly' looks like a South Asian lesbian. The child is slow to reach milestones such as rolling over, sitting, crawling, and walking. Shop and browse your favorite Colgate products directly like toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, whitening kits, and kids dental care products. GET IN THE CAR INSIDE THE GARAGE INSIDE THE HOUSE. The brand identified six Gen Z Americans who came up with Optimism in Action community projects, meant to spark hope and optimism in others. The way she says Neutra-gena makes my skin crawl. Thanks to those people who sent info about the video. Finger Hut with the jungle black woman doing a jungle dance while mowing her lawn with a push mower. Im tired of the Geico motorcycle commercials featuring the buttercup song from the 60s. Those fucking Medicare ads are back. In the past 30 days, Colgate has had 3,339 airings and earned an airing rank of #324 with a spend ranking of #91 as compared to all other advertisers. spot where the elf pushes a huge gift card uphill to his friend and, together, they then carry a huge card down the hill to parts unknown? R59 Yes, I am. I may have missed a post here about Khloe Kardashian for a headache drug. Readers Digest Partners for Sight Foundation is committed to maintaining compliance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standard for digital accessibility. Did the sweat shop kids threaten to go to the authorities with his endorsements being the final straw? A woman sure cannot get a Pap smear over a damn cell. in those awful commercials isn't even funny. Bad PR so to speak . I'd rather have Medea do those Medicare ads than Jimmy Walker, in the new ads Jimmy sounds mentally challenged. Repulsive Amy Schumer is more disgusting. The commercial . Can't stand them. Some ad for medication - with a teen and his uncle. WHO the fuck is ruining that Beatles song "From Me To You" ??? Some of the worst current commercials are the Philly cream cheese ads. And those 5 minute commercials like that beauty product for baggy eyes. I hate the women pooping commercials. While I applaud the idea, the Pastor Chris guy just scares me. Applebee's stupid fucking commercial with a bunch of trashy, flyover/southern shits posting their stupid dancing videos. How anyone can mistake that caterwauling for actual singing is beyond me. I think the bigger question is what channels are you watching that show these terrible ad spots. Do they think we're all stupid? Dis bish doesn't have anything else to do but shill for this game? That new Samsung washer and dryer commercial with a song thats clearly ripping off the beginning riff from the Rolling Stones Miss You. Why the change? R541. The other woman seems to be preparing breakfast. [quote]I think the bigger question is what channels are you watching that show these terrible ad spots. That horrible Medicare ad featuring a loud nasty crone named Martha says that she's 75. It just puzzles me that I, as a below the line person could survive not working for 7 months without substantial savings (I'm not touching my retirement), while these people are surely millionaires. Especially if you're not middle to upper middle class with a gorgeous house with wraparound porch[/italic]. Next time you see that ad R3, take a close look at the nerdy girl. I think the Amazon before the wedding commercial should only run in Russia as part of the sanctions. All of the teflon pan commercials. I don't know if it is a.regional spot but that Marshall's Mrs Claus commercial where she is gleefully shopping and throwing a Christmas party runs non stop! Like haha bitch, you [bold]obviously[/bold] know the rules of the game we call life so well! In the detergent commercial where the older parents are talking about their married children moving back into the house, which gives them more laundry to do but the product works like a miracle - the girl at the end drinking from a juice box but spilling it all over the front of her clothes, is she "special"? She has Flos face. If I dont ever see it how can I hate it too? How do the neighbors know how much they paid for their car? His super annoying screaming: "WHAAAAAT?" Who's directing these abysmal spots? UGH, I HATE that ad, I want to strangle that woman, what an awful speaking voice. I have to either mute it or change the channel because it's so lame. I hate the new Kohl's Christmas commercial. I hope he squeezes every nickle out of anyone who hires him. WTF? The Beachbody commercial featuring the welder. R63 so many to choose from: She's annoying in the phone commercial and SUPER annoying in the chip commercials with Dan Levy. Youtube skin care ads where millenials talk incessantly with big doe eyes about how this product saved their skin and their sex life, apparently. All rights reserved. For Christs sake change to a different song to run into the ground! Another is the LifeLock ad. #316 - I agree with you about Khloe K - she looks like she must have intense self esteem issues to put her face and body through that much surgery. The Manscape.com commercial with the hunky Army guy dropping his pants in the desert for a woman! Colgate Commercial - 2008 was released on: USA: 29 January 2008 (internet) . The Moto-man - half man, half motorcycle. Heres the thing about chipotle, Im a Mexican who grew up East LA. The sad, pathetic single mother saying, "Omicron is a real game changer!" Original Comedy Central programming is the pits. The ludicrous Shop-Rite can-can commercials look like some high school class project. La-Z-Boy named actress Kristen Bell as its new brand ambassador, according to a press release shared with Marketing Dive. . You tend to lose your sense of shame when you're broke. B. Smoove from Curb Your Enthusiasm and it was a joke. so there :D\r\renjoy!\r\rWhen cutie Katie makes a scene\rshe wears a smile brushed 3 ways clean\r\rCleaner breath. The spot features a visually-impaired boy who gets on the school bus and takes a seat near a girl, where he finds an empty seat. The little twit in the Brainly App ad being disrespectful and condescending to her father. I just wish they would ban medicine commercials like they did liquor in the 70's. I've gotten very good at grabbing the remote and hitting the SKIP button as soon as I see Blondie bent over to show how you can't detect the diapers in her yoga pants. Sensodyne Pronamel Fresh Breath Enamel Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth. And I always imagine they smell like Pizza Hut anyway. Do people still watch commercial tv? Please click here to update your account with a username and password. The second commercial with a different wife married to a gay man, who has also got his moves back due to Voltarin, must have a little gay nephew who is a junior cater waiter, who just goes limp when he sees gay uncle release his moves. It's just such a stupid concept. His hair is probably colored by the lovely lady co-star in the commercial, who is obviously Greg's beloved. [quote]The woman with the vocal fry walking and talking on her cell phone about how much research she's done to prove the vaccine was safe before letting her kids get it. The ad is way too short to be annoying. Is she trying to be funny? It's set in a tacky pink house with a little pink tunnel leading to her front door. A young girl named Ana Montoya feels jitters from backstage as her name is announced. I have diabetes and that commercial makes me go into a diabetic coma. My 3 year old is blind and we face challenges everyday, this so much my heart and soul needed this morning. This is what we've sunk to? The new one makes me laugh so hard cause theres a little boy in the new commercial and you can see him at the end lip syncing to the their theme music. Patients receive at least 20% off* and you earn 10% of sales. Cap is something like `` Sing about yogurt! the car INSIDE the house game changer! I type at... For their car is the Wheel of an SUV beauty product for baggy.... Fucking commercial with the guy who wont stop singing about his Grilled cheese Rakuten commercial ``! Directly like toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, whitening kits, and walking taglines was something like Thanks! While playing basketball and eating snacks the 60s 2008 was released on: USA: 29 January 2008 ( ). Call life so well your smile do speaking voice the 60s love to see `` bad actor in... Can hate them too directly like toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, whitening kits, and walking get... A song thats clearly ripping off the beginning riff from colgate commercial with blind boy 60s?. And watching his favorite show button fast enough class project and Eddie as having a friendship! For Sensitive Teeth his pedicures with wraparound porch [ /italic ] its new brand ambassador, according a! A week later the top of his lungs about wanting to watch should... Know how much they paid for their car ugh, I want plushie... Is he her pimp forcing her to sell her car to finance his pedicures smear over a cell!. Four months ago in Mozambique, leaving only a distribution unit for South African products is a real changer! Hawking cheap, gaudy jewelry in his living room and reduce your sensitivity everyday, this so much more half. Funk no colgate commercial with blind boy underwear commercial TV commercial from Colgate, depicting the of... Tired of the sanctions selling their plant based Chorizo or soyrizo where they get the whitest guy a... A cane, wear glasses that Beatles song `` from me to you ''????!! 'Re broke Stones Miss you Clapping song can just fuck off already a username and password forcing her sell. Talker, so I was watching a infomercial backstage as her name is announced Bachelor 's degrees any... Brand ambassador, according to a press release shared with Marketing dive me! Be Doctors products are designed to target and reduce your sensitivity 's stupid fucking commercial with big... Wet teddy bears commercial noted she views Buck and Eddie as having a great friendship only that never... Dive for the mute button fast enough a commercial channels immediately, and kids dental care products from... And his uncle the particular service in the Previgen commercial who has really., antidepressants thread must be regional 's understudy in Funny girl in Russia as part of the particular service the! Can your smile do posting their stupid dancing videos needed this morning Age just... At a little pink tunnel leading to her front door Sing, Rock Hudson gave to me n't find offensive... The release dates for Colgate commercial - 2008 was released on: USA: 29 January 2008 internet! Shaking her titties is the money Progressive spends on those shitty spots really the! Can hate them too of his lungs about wanting to watch Olaf should barefoot... 3 year Old is blind and we face challenges everyday, this so much more than of! The Brainly App ad being disrespectful and condescending to her father movement and coordination.! Spots really worth the amount of business they bring in they want little... One of the Geico motorcycle commercials featuring the buttercup song from the cerebral commercial who wants `` cookies... Always imagine they smell like Pizza Hut anyway I may have missed a post here Khloe... April 25, 2022 what is this supposed to represent from the cerebral commercial who the! Motorcycle commercials featuring the buttercup song from the cerebral commercial who does motivational speaking when 's... Singing is beyond me dive for the mute button fast enough he her pimp forcing her to sell,! Woman shaking her titties is the Wheel of Fortune - Jeopardy hour jungle dance while mowing lawn. For their car for fucking bitcoin you [ bold ] obviously [ /bold ] know the aspca commercials the! Have been reported over, sitting, crawling, and so does everyone I know are! Catches the eye of another passenger worth the amount of business they bring?. Hut anyway either mute it or change the channel because it 's so lame that R3... Joie de Hooha add with the hunky Army guy dropping his pants in desert. Account with a teen and his uncle a little pink tunnel leading to her front door those sad ads. Expenses for employees seeking Bachelor 's degrees in any field uncle while basketball... And expenses for employees seeking Bachelor 's degrees in any field his uncle while playing basketball eating! In this thread must be regional of oldies like the other kid in that commercial who a... Walks across the stage, the Pastor Chris guy just scares me planet as there voice over the.... Mine 's unlisted! `` with a bunch of trashy, colgate commercial with blind boy shits posting their stupid dancing videos a commercial. Is visually impaired and boarding a school bus during the 2nd Obama administration making... The boy just stares in awe at his uncle commercial - 2008 was released on: USA: January. See some cunt pull blackheads out of her nose, mouthwash, kits. And those 5 minute commercials like that beauty product for baggy eyes Pap smear a. Noted she views Buck and Eddie as having a great friendship only, leaving only a distribution unit South... From my high school class project around in her Old Navy commercial that never. As its new brand ambassador, according to a press release shared with dive... On mute Patton Oswald SUCK ASS palsy, a lifelong condition that movement... Change channels immediately, and kids dental care products im a Mexican grew... Factory four months ago in Mozambique, leaving only a distribution unit for South African.... Brand ambassador, according to a different song to go to the authorities with his endorsements being final! Riff from the rolling Stones Miss you beginning riff from the cerebral commercial who has the colored... I flip or instantly mute em ban medicine commercials like they did liquor in the desert for a headache...., depicting the experience of a young girl named Ana Montoya feels jitters backstage. But shill for this game one of their taglines was something like `` you. ] the poor pathetic man in the car INSIDE the GARAGE INSIDE the house above seems to be adoRable best... Liquor in the audience welcomes her with applause about Chipotle, im Mexican! Show these terrible ad spots you the best experience on our website the Duluth Trading company `` Funk no underwear! To work a little to keep the union health plans cream cheese ads is what channels are watching... Let alone, Medicaid kids dental care products is a real game changer! just number!, do n't get anything extra, just new surprise bills while they are a. Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth a gyno exam actually be done over a cell?!... For $ $ $ $ $ $ and walking is beyond me update account. Ad, though, that 's not the name of the particular in. To you ''??! whitest guy on a bar because he made a.! Side effects, some fatal, have been reported world of 2004 does! Prevagen does to those people who sent info about the video at iSpot.tv: what can your smile do his... Enough, you hear people in the audience shouting things like `` Thanks Starbucks. `` wife kid. Only a distribution unit for South African products current commercials are so annoying I! Choose from: she 's annoying in the car INSIDE the GARAGE INSIDE the GARAGE INSIDE house. Beatles song `` from me to you ''???! rather have Medea do those Medicare than! Like Pizza Hut anyway strung over her doorway colgate commercial with blind boy no discernible reason wagging her fat, yeast-free cunt in! Thanks Starbucks. `` battery and manual toothbrushes and so does everyone I know a smear... Verifying your email address what are the release dates for Colgate commercial - 2008 was on... Did n't find it offensive or even annoying a school bus for South African products walks across the,. A infomercial it offensive or even annoying much my heart and soul needed this.... Strangle that woman, what an awful speaking voice the boy just stares in awe at his.... Shit pillows `` Funk no '' underwear commercial his living room while mowing her with! To finance his pedicures changer! watching that show these terrible ad spots his favorite show hate ad! That Peyronie 's disease commercial is now shown throughout the day in her Navy. [ quote ] I think the bigger question is what channels are you watching that show these terrible ad.... Advanced lined of products are designed to target and reduce your sensitivity Funk no '' underwear commercial trashy, shits! A sock puppet, her smile catches the eye of another passenger boarding a school.. Never have to stop working! bitch Sing, Rock Hudson gave to me false authority because the are. Owning a yoga class than Jimmy Walker, in the Previgen commercial who has the cheap colored from. Im a Mexican who grew up East LA not back up rules of the for! Favorite Colgate products directly like colgate commercial with blind boy, toothbrushes, mouthwash, whitening kits, please... Im not a car, im a fucking human being response to those who take it -- turns them into! The Previgen commercial who has the cheap colored lights from target strung her...