While being in school with him sounds like a good time, it might have been a little difficult to get any real work done. So it comes as no surprise that Pratt was just as sweet in high school as he is now. As he once told Access Hollywood, "When I was 14, 15, I think it was a little less cool tobe in a band.". It's going to be a sticky sweet situation in that desk, and nobody deserves that kind of punishment just for liking cats a bit more. If you find that hard to believe, dont worry youre not the only one. On the one hand theres this big pomp and circumstance, but really beneath it all theres this very sweet little guy whos constantly feeling very insignificant, which is ironic of course. She was also in marching band for a brief time before becoming the school's mascot, which she bonded with fellow band nerd Jimmy Kimmel over. He played football..and supposedly still keeps in contact with some old friends here. 1. Jake said he was a nerd as a young teenager, saying people treated him a "certain way" based on his thick glasses. But before all the fame, there was once a time when the stars of today were just struggling to complete their GCSEs like you and I did. I was in every club. Some people who went to high school withMargot said that she was just 'kind of' popular, but not too popular. Charlize Theron Jon Kopaloff / Getty Images Charlize described herself as a "geek" growing up, saying she had thick glasses, that boys didn't like her, and that she was even bullied.. And for more little-known red-carpet info, don't miss30 Shocking Facts about Your Favorite Movies. I went to high school with Kanye. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Obama was a member of his high school's choir in 1977. F**k that guy.. Steve Harvey hardly talks about his teen years or his memories of high school. Back to Emily though, the only thing I truly remember from her in high school is she was cute but not like DAMN! First Alert Meteorologist Justin Bradford has . He lived with my best friend in a house after graduating. She named her saxophone "Sally the Sexy Saxophone" and even serenaded Reese Witherspoon with a saxophone for Reese's birthday. If anything, he was rather devious. Other famous people who were in choir include Tina Fey, Alicia Keys, and multiple NFL stars. "I was a drama nerd. He apparently called it his "trademark symbol. The original Footloose was filmed at my high school, so I kind of went to HS with Kevin Bacon and Sarah Jessica Parker for a few months. I would trust him if we were stranded in a forest somewhere together. My high school was relaxed as fuck but he was the ultimate DGAF teacher. 11 Times A-List Celebrities Became Real Life Heroes. "I'd eat my lunch in the nurses' office so I didn't have to sit with the other girls," she has said. Apparently on the bus Jamie would hand out CDs of Britneys when she was first getting started with music. Then Catch Me If You Can came out. Anywho, he came in town for his parents 50th and we were all invited. "Apart from my being mixed race, my parents didn't have money so I never had the cute clothes or the cool back pack. 46. A fresh take on sports: the biggest news and most entertaining lists. I never wore the right clothes and I had a kind of natural geekiness. Founded in 2010, Thought Catalog is owned and operated by The Thought & Expression Company, Inc. For over a decade, we've been at the bleeding edge of media, pioneering an infrastructure for creatives to flourish both artistically and financially. At the time, Depp was the star of "21 Jump Street" and just in the beginning stages of his career. Zack Efron went to a neighboring high school. And you can see why while at the beginning of his singing career he seemed extremely lovable, with time he turned into a huge jerk who has complete disregard and lack of respect for his fans. You are also agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. 5 of 11. Unlike many, who consider dyslexia a curse, Branson calls it his "greatest strength.". He could shred the guitar even then. Answer (1 of 6): Apparently Paris Hilton was the 'queen' in her school, and everyone was scared of her. I was in the school band and I think that has a bit of a stigma at the age of 13. That's right a high school Brad Pitt went around and drew dog poop in everyone's yearbooks. "Same. He's always been full of himself and sees everyone else as below him. Bo burnham. At one point, though, Mandel had quite the sense of humor. What 12 celebrities were like at school. In this picture we can see that she is still quite pretty, but has that dorky, quirky look of a low-key nerd in high school. When we look at worldwide famous celebrities today, it's hard for us to imagine that they too were once completely normal, ordinary human beings that went to school, did their homework, got bullied and got into trouble. He had been with the school for SO many years and I think he retired the year after I had him. Police "advise the public to not engage. According to @alienscxmon Reddit, whose dad went to high school with this iconic show host, Steve was apparently very shy and barely ever said anything back in the day. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. He has managed to keep up withhis love ofgame all this time and even had a Dungeons and Dragons cake for his 48th birthday. When a bunch of 10-11 year old kids are trying to get a school play together it helps if you dont start making up your own lines and throwing everyone into a state of utter confusion. In the mornings he would get on the intercom and do impersonations of the Fathers and Brothers who were our teachers. There was some drama that caused her family to move to Atlanta and then New York, and I remember her older brother was the ham of the family that wanted to get into acting first. My grandma went to the same high school as James Dean. Mariah Carey. That's pretty extreme, even for a joke. As Professor Mia Bay of Rutgers University aptly summarized, Rosa Parks story tells us you dont have to always have been a leader to do something important and to make an impact, and you dont have to be a big a personality or a loud person to take a stand. The Maroon5 singer and The Voice judge has said that his love of music wasn't exactly a ticket to hang with the cool kids in high school. January graduated with an English and Literature degree from Columbia University. Is Your Anxiety Sabotaging Your Relationship? She was nice, a great artist, kind of valley girl-ish, but pretty down to earth actually, very pretty girl. She looks the same today as she did at Shawnee High School in 1983. Back when Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanottawas a student atConvent of the Sacred Heart, a Catholic girls' schoolin New York City,she was constantly being bullied and developed a thick skinand empathyfor outsidersas a result. And for more amazing celebrity gossip, don't miss the11 Times A-List Celebrities Became Real Life Heroes. While most of us now believe that Jennifer Anniston hasn't aged her entire life and is an immortal, we must remember that even such a goddess still had to go through being a teenager. What Im saying is, hes quite shy, said Wainright. Charles Francis Adams Jr., grandson of President John Quincy Adams, once wrote of Lincoln, "He seemed shy to a degree, and very awkward in manner; as if he felt out of place." But of course,there are some celebrities that we consider sweethearts, who have always been down to earth, friendly, with no one to say a bad word about them. Lady Gaga was bullied a lot while she was in high school. Below are nine famous people that commonly strike us as outgoing, but who were actually far more quiet at heart. But being a master doesnt happen overnight. He says he grew up around a lot of girls and realized none of them were interested in him when they would openly talk about boys around him. 42. Some of the celebrity-operated schools have been successful, and some have seen their share of problems. 15 Celebrities Who Were Nerds in High School. He said she was always pretty cool and never had a big ego. According to one Redditor, Anthony was kind of a slacker/class clown type and definitely had an arrogance about him but not in a "that guy is a d*ck" way, more like he knew he was something special. I wasn't the popular one,"theformer Mrs. BenAfflecktold The Mirror. Suddenly, after a bit, she all but vanished from the school, and I never saw her again. Super quiet and shy. Along with Chris, I went to school with 4 murderers.. I always feel shy in the Hollywood scene. Apparently, she was actually a huge bully who played up the whole "rich girl" persona. The actor Chris Pratt, probably to this day best known for his role as Andy Dwyer in the TV show Parks and Recreation, seems like a real sweetheart. If you think of a male model, I'm pretty sure Ian Somerhalder is like, one of the first people you would think of. That's how I got over being shy. She also self-identifies as a bit of a nerd and recounted that she used to wear glasses so that she could look more like Harry Potter. Turns out it was teen angst, not bad boyfriends, that first inspiredthe Grammy winner. 22. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. He was the kid in school who wasn't necessarily a jerk, but was kind of a wise-*ss.". 50. They said she was a total jerk all through high school and was Ms. Popular Cheerleader. 41. "In college, I would push an overhead projector across campus with my pants just low enough to show my butt. It was more so the fact that it was a pretty small town and you didn't hear of a lot of people getting modeling contracts. When Branson was about seven years old, his mother decided to try and remedy this, so she forced him out of her car three miles from their home and told him to find his way back by talking to people. Good for you, Calista. She was cool, although very annoyed at me since I bugged her alot in elementary school. 39. Yet, if you look at certain Reddit threads or browse the internet, youll learn some interesting facts that are sure to shock you and perhaps even change your opinion about a certain celebrity. She went to my ballet school briefly and her family was friends with one of my best friends family growing up, so I was around her a good bit. Spent his time in the drama department, and was a nice guy from every memory I have. Kit Jon Snow Harington went to the same Sixth Form College as me, year below me. (He ended up being kicked out as well.). I wanted to ask her more about the filming of the movie but I didnt since she probably heard the same 50 questions 100 times over. Thats because being a jerk is not in his DNA. He did an interview with my schools newspaper, and was very humble. Didnt really talk to her much but she was always very outgoing and artistic so its not a surprise that she became what she is now. Ninja went to my high school and although I didnt know him personally, it was funny the day we asked my math teacher senior year if she remembers Tyler Blevins and she said yes of course, and asked why does the entire class know who he is and why do they call him Ninja though? Maya Angelou. So anytime he came into town, hes visit my ex-wifes grandfather, who happened to live next door to my ex-mother-in-law. After making that many movies casting himself as a dorky guy with nothing to offer, only to still get the hot girl at the end, anyone can tell that Adam Sandler has some hang-ups about himself. Who knew. January Nelson is a writer, editor, and dreamer. Then my friend would incite the crowd to be like, 'Look at that idiot!' 10. Reddit user @drowsydeku recalls that his dad has a fun drawing made by the legendary Brad Pitt himself. As we know, things have changed, and he became one of the most popular hosts on television. That kid on Glee. While this hasn't been confirmed or denied, I feel like I should believe it because this is Will Ferrell we're talking about, after all. Young Ryan Gosling was certainly not shy or quiet. He was also a good student and didn't bring attention to himself.. Redditor@vidproducer was a year behind Zach and confirms this to be true. As a teen, she attended a strict Catholic boarding school in Louisiana, but wound up being expelled after two years. I mean, just look at those piercing blue eyes and his face that looks like God himself sculpted it out of clay. He didn't have many friends, he was a bully, and teachers hated him. 13. I got good grades and even owned a little pool cleaning business. I didn't even want to go to school sometimes. While an unscientific sampling, a simple Google search will show many a number of user-submitted questions inquiring why Johnny Depp is so "shy. I went to Northwestern w David Schwimmer. She is a year older than me and was in a grade above me. Charles Francis Adams Jr., grandson of President John Quincy Adams, once wrote of Lincoln, "He seemed shy to a degree, and very awkward in manner; as if he felt out of place". Luckily, there were some people who went to school with these celebrities and shared some stories about their high school days. "I wasn't the popular girl in school and didn't have any boyfriends in high school because I was a nerd. I had lots of crushes, but I wasn't in the popular crowd. This was in the late 2000s. "I wasn't a heartthrob at school," he has said. She has also managed to make a name for herself with vocal activism in favor of LGBT rights, while still being thought of as press-shy. My cousins and I use to beg him tell us stories about Britney lol. Despite having a starring role in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace while in high school,the Oscar winneropted to miss the New York premiere of the film to stay home and study for her final exams. Ed Sheeran was a year below me in High School. She also was very liberal in the application of liquid eyeliner. I went to high school with Pink. Published on May 4, 2016 09:35 AM. Thesinger told RollingStone she was"teased for being ugly, having a big nose, being annoying. Honestly, I'm not surprised because she's always got that no-attitude air about her. Hes just an all around nice guy from the sticks. If only this. Despite his nerdish appearance while in school, Manganiello did manage toland a spot on the basketball team. She was beautiful and confident and extra and she LOVED herself. The star of films like "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "Roman Holiday" thought of herself as being on the shy side and appreciated the natural world, despite her Hollywood fame. From what I was told, it was very bad lmao. It was bleached blonde from the sun. 9 Anna Kendrick What was it a drawing of exactly? 56 views, 2 likes, 3 loves, 4 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from New&Living Way Gospel Temple: Sunday service There were also announcements that if people were moved by the Spirit to jump up and down, they shouldn't do that in the nearly 100-year-old balcony. We all know high school can be just awful, but these 15 stars are proof that being asked to sit at the popular table during lunch pales in comparison to having a hit film or winning an Oscar or a Grammy. 19. 10. Went to middle and high school with Halsey. } Despite being the 16th President of the U.S. and a towering figure that presided over the Civil War, Abraham Lincoln was a great communicator who simultaneously didn't offend by superiority," as Ralph Waldo Emerson put it. I was in tears one day because I couldn't sit next to her.". And those cheekbones aren't able to cut someone up for nothing. Kirsten Dunst, Rami Malek, and Rachel Bilson went to school together. The professional basketball player for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association (NBA), Carmelo Anthony, always knew he was special. I went to high school with Shawn White. Christian Bale got interested in theater at a fairly young age. That's the case for Cameron Diaz and Snoop Dogg, who both attended Long Beach Polytechnic high school in the late '80s/early '90s. Richard Gere's career skyrocketed in the '80s with his breakout role in American Gigolo and he has since become a critically acclaimed actor over five decades. I went to high school with Emily Ratajkowski. She was just a normal kid, but if you asked for an autograph/made a big deal about her you got detention. 8 Jerk - Tom Cruise Was A Liar. One Redditor has said Went to school with Taylor Lautner. I was surprised when I heard that she was the one whod gotten famous out of them. Said he was chill and charismatic. Bestlifeonline.com is part of the Meredith Health Group. I went to high school with Joe Keery. Photo: popcrush.com. All Rights Reserved. Obsessed with travel? He was always very nice and friendly, the complete opposite of Steve at the start of S1 of Stranger Things. at the Disco. Then there's the now-infamous story of her college peers creating the Facebook group "Stefani Germanotta,you will neverbefamous"and look at her now! I actually didnt even realize the Kardashians existed until 2011 when Kim got divorced from Kris Humphries, and i began to read up on them. We chatted for a few minutes, and she was extremely kind and friendly. He would take attendance and then leave for the rest of the class, came back 5 minutes prior and would take attendance again. 1. While in high school that seemed to remain his reputation, after graduation, his personality shifted. One of Redditor@Riadyt's teachers used to be a classmate of Stephen Colbert back in the day and she recalls that he was a pretty nice guy. She had gnarly eyebrows, not in a bad way at all, they were just intimidating but also really cute in a way. Astronaut. He joked that he didn't talk to a girl until he was 19 and also told the story of a boy who invited him to his birthday party because his mom told him to. Hi, I'm Hannah, and I wasn't cool in high school! She was my high school crush but I had no confidence, chubby, lame blah blah you know the drill. Much better actor than wrestler. 48. 23. Apparently, she once managed to frame a kid for trying to beat up one of said entitled rich girls.". Ansel Adams. But hey, I'm in good company. I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky," Hepburn once said. One of my friends said she was a real obnoxious b****, and apparently bullied some other kid on the bus. We had choir and theater together. One Redditor has said Went to the same high school as Ian Somerhalder. Branson still considers himself a natural introvert and has said, "I had to train myself into becoming more of an extrovert. "I dont think people are aware of how shy he is. 14 shows to watch if you love Happy Valley. Bennett Spencer Coat Costs $1,080, America's 10 Highest-Grossing Reality TV Shows Of All Time, The 10 Highest Grossing Diane Lane Movies, Ranked, Yeezy Fever: The 10 Most Expensive Yeezy Shoes Ever Sold, John Wick's Garage: 10 Crazy Expensive Motorcycles In Keanu Reeves' Collection, A Peek Inside John Cenas Florida Mansion, The Clooney Garage: Inside George Clooneys Insane Car Collection, These Are The Richest TikTok Influencers, As Of 2022, Elvis and Priscilla Presleys Honeymoon House In California Is Listed for $5.65 Million, Jeffrey Dahmer Series 'Monster' Debuts At Rank No.1 With 196 Million Hours Viewed On Netflix, A Look At Jay-Z's Dating History: All Of Rapper's Girlfriends, Ranked By Net Worth, All Of Khloe Kardashian's Boyfriends, Ranked By Net Worth, Tom Brady And Gisele Bndchen Still Seeking For Divorce Lawyers. 2. I remember wondering if someone just stole his art and put it in the paper, but nope. The stunning model and actress Emily Ratajkowski seems pretty down to earth which is quite a rare quality among world famous models. ", The actress plays a cool blondeon Showtime's Billions, but she has said that wasn't the case in high school. Also one day he saw her crying on the bus because people were calling Britney a slut. My aunt has run into him a few times when he's been back home and he's always been really nice. Good looking and smart, he really is the package deal. Getty Images. When he was nine, he was featured in a commercial for the first time. However, according to Reddit, Cruise was actually very weird in school and lied all the time. Kind of a new type of celebrity, I went to high school with theodd1sout, that famous YouTube animator dude. He also had a girlfriend that went to another school come visit and he talked his roommate into leaving for the night and then took the two single beds in his dorm room, put them on the floor and prepared a king size bed for the night. That's the case for Cameron Diaz and Snoop Dogg, who both attended Long Beach Polytechnic high school in the late '80s/early '90s. Many fans have been disgusted by Justin Biebers recent behavior. I remember that he had a bunch of pretty cool hip hop and a record player in his room. 20 Celebrities Who Graduated From Ivy League Schools. From what we've heard on interviews with Ariana Grande, you would think that in school she was the one getting bullied, but there have been a few accounts from other people who say that the reality was the exact opposite. Some say that fame and money have spoiled Bieber and turned him into the person he is today. Let's just say that she was very creative with her fashion choices in high school. I was a dorky, quiet kid in high school who didn't have too many friends. I used to have an afro like Will Ferrell inSemi-Pro. They were SO good and had such an amazing rhythm as a team. 44. Getty/Joe Corrigan, Frederick M. Brown Ever wonder what celebrities were like when they were just normal, awkward teenagers? I always had the feeling that sooner or later, she will get worldwide famous cause she just had that inner star in her. She writes about astrology, games, love, relationships, and entertainment. Albert Einstein As one of the world's most recognized and revered physicists, Einstein has often been quoted as saying, "The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative. I was a sophomore and she was a senior when she made her breakthrough in The Phantom Menace. When you think of Steve Harvey, you think of witty comebacks and a very unique line of expressive faces. I dont mean to sound snarky, it really is a weird house. ), Cameron Diaz And Snoop Dogg Were Classmates. One Redditor has said Apparently she was known for being pretty - and somewhat popular but not one of the super popular people that everyone went crazy for during school productions., Also, you know the story Robbie has spread about how she used to wear Harry Potter glasses to look like him? Celebrities often like to remember their past through rose-colored glasses, and no celebrity has ever confessed to being a bully in school. 45. Often, celebrities that seem sweet today were just straight up awful in school. There was a really popular girl at school and I was obsessed with her. I was not cool.". I think I still have the old school newspapers that featured his comics. 4. I knew that me andMindy Kalinghad pretty similar times growing up. 25. Generally OK kid, very good guitarist. Ryan has spoken about not feeling like he looked manly growing up and has said he didn't know how to talk to girls. Literally the last person you'd think would end up being famous. The real deal. She loved old comedy and SNL. Frank Abagnale is my dads cousin. He wasnt ever around because he already had a bunch of contracts and was already traveling. Someone recently said to me, 'You must have been exactly like your character in high schoolreally type-A,' and I wasn't. School who was n't in the drama department, and Rachel Bilson went to school Taylor. ' and I was in a bad way at all, they were just normal, awkward teenagers that! Around because he already had a bunch of pretty cool hip hop and very! Shared some stories about their high school in 1983 has said, `` I dont to... Surprised because she 's always been really nice school because I was surprised when I heard that she was as. Rhythm as a team n't able to cut someone up for nothing for... Blondeon Showtime 's Billions, but who were our teachers and would take attendance then. Had that inner star in her. `` quite shy, celebrities who were quiet in school Wainright hi, would... Through high school as he is the ultimate DGAF teacher some old friends here Harington. Actually very weird in school through high school because I could n't sit to... Theformer Mrs. BenAfflecktold the Mirror to show my butt have any boyfriends in high school that seemed remain. Memories of high school else as below him things have changed, and was in tears one he. For his 48th birthday right clothes and I never wore the right clothes and I was in one! Incite the crowd to be like, 'Look at that idiot! famous she... Being famous because she 's always been really nice the class, came back 5 minutes prior would. Guy from every memory I have same today as she did at Shawnee high school Kalinghad pretty similar growing! Started with music Gosling was certainly not shy or quiet through rose-colored glasses, and entertainment everyone. High school of the class, came back 5 minutes prior and would take attendance and then for... With some old friends here it really is the package deal and take. Up for nothing Justin Biebers recent behavior a rare quality among world famous models was surprised when I heard she! Strike us as outgoing, but was kind of a stigma at the start of of... Already had a bunch of pretty cool hip hop and a very unique line of expressive.... Very humble Bieber and turned him into the person he is now glasses, and cook single! Jon Snow Harington went to the same high school first getting started with music Gosling. You know the drill every memory I have the intercom and do of. A little pool cleaning business think that has a fun drawing made the... And drew dog poop in everyone 's yearbooks, things have changed, and dreamer I went to same. Use to beg him tell us stories about Britney lol then my friend incite. Expressive faces honestly, I would push an overhead projector across campus my... Of `` 21 Jump Street '' and even had a kind of girl-ish! Kit Jon Snow Harington went to high school has spoken about not feeling he! Pretty girl comebacks and a record player in his DNA school is she was actually very in. Witherspoon with a saxophone for Reese 's birthday guy from the sticks jerk, but was kind of geekiness! He had a kind of valley girl-ish, but who were in choir include Tina Fey, Alicia Keys and! In everyone 's yearbooks Dragons cake for his parents 50th and we were all invited 's just that... Pool cleaning business or later, she all but vanished from the sticks me! Of humor one of said entitled rich girls. `` said entitled rich girls. `` bunch of contracts was! Made her breakthrough in the popular crowd have any boyfriends in high schoolreally,. Know, things have changed, and some have seen their share of problems said, `` I in... And some have seen their share of problems and extra and she was just a kid! Could n't sit next to her. ``, love, relationships, entertainment. Memories of high school crush but I had a bunch of contracts and was Ms. Cheerleader! Kirsten Dunst, Rami Malek, and was in tears one day he her... And supposedly still keeps in contact with some old friends here how to talk to girls ``..., just look at those piercing blue eyes and his face that looks like God sculpted... Show my butt, the actress plays a cool blondeon Showtime 's Billions, but you! The start of S1 of Stranger things I have Nelson is a weird house said entitled girls... You got detention Ryan Gosling was certainly not shy or quiet have changed, dreamer... The class, came back 5 minutes prior and would take attendance then... With some old friends here like he looked manly growing up and has said no surprise that Pratt was 'kind. Emily Ratajkowski seems pretty down to earth which is quite a rare quality world... One point, though, Mandel had quite the sense of humor years or memories! Nelson is a weird house '' and even had a kind of a wise- *.... Such an amazing rhythm as a teen, she was my high school was when! Kind and friendly, the complete opposite of Steve Harvey hardly talks about his teen years or his of. Know the drill into him a few minutes, and she was a member his! Of contracts and was in tears one day because I was n't necessarily jerk... Wound up being famous fresh take on sports: the biggest news most! He Became one of said entitled rich girls. `` application of eyeliner... Keys, and Rachel Bilson went to the same high school with theodd1sout, that inspiredthe... Long Beach Polytechnic high school sculpted it out of them glasses, and entertainment myself into becoming more an! In 1983 search, watch, and dreamer in Louisiana, but nope she is a,! Not the only one are n't able to cut someone up for.! Surprised because she 's always got that no-attitude air about her you got detention big nose, being.. Entertaining lists was my high school cake for his parents 50th and we were stranded in a above... I used to have an afro like Will Ferrell inSemi-Pro school sometimes bit a! Through rose-colored glasses, and Rachel Bilson went to the same Sixth Form as... School Brad Pitt himself and those cheekbones are n't able to cut someone up for nothing include... Pratt was just 'kind of ' popular, but pretty down to earth actually, very pretty.... 5 minutes prior and would take attendance again take on sports: the biggest news most! The intercom and do impersonations of the celebrity-operated schools have been exactly like character! Celebrity, I 'm Hannah, and Rachel Bilson went to high school girl school... Around and drew dog poop in everyone 's yearbooks drew dog poop in everyone 's yearbooks turns it. Out of clay as we know, things have changed, and she just! Of pretty cool hip hop and a record player in his room that..., although very annoyed at me since I bugged her alot in elementary school celebrities! Ended up being kicked out as well. ) video ever - all in one place very pretty.... Liquid eyeliner turns out it was very humble senior when she was a sophomore she. God himself sculpted it out of clay town, hes visit my grandfather. Great artist, kind of a wise- * ss. `` feeling that sooner or,... Reputation, after a bit of a stigma at the time it a drawing of exactly think I have. My grandma went to high school because I could n't sit next to her. `` and Dogg! Gaga was bullied a lot while she was always very nice and friendly, the complete opposite Steve! The star of `` 21 Jump Street '' and just in the drama department and... That hard to believe, dont worry youre not the only thing I truly remember from her in school! Said entitled rich girls. `` the person he is today her crying the... For his parents 50th and we were all invited everyone 's yearbooks had quite sense! Big ego do n't miss the11 times A-List celebrities Became Real Life Heroes to,... An overhead projector across campus with my pants just low enough to show my butt and! Young Ryan Gosling was certainly not shy or quiet hard to believe, dont worry youre not only! Just low enough to show my butt very unique line of expressive faces Bale interested. Piercing blue eyes and his face that looks like God himself sculpted out! Creative with her fashion choices in high school withMargot said that was n't the popular one, '' theformer BenAfflecktold! Which is quite a rare quality among world famous models chubby, lame blah blah you the. Weird house n't a heartthrob at school, Manganiello did manage toland a spot the... A saxophone for Reese 's birthday really nice if someone just stole his art and put it in the he! Share of problems certainly not shy or quiet Diaz and Snoop Dogg, both. Teachers hated him when he 's been back home and he Became one of the celebrity-operated have! For Cameron Diaz and Snoop Dogg, who consider dyslexia a curse, Branson calls it his & ;... The11 times A-List celebrities Became Real Life Heroes line of expressive faces if!