Complete your nighttime skincare routine with our Midnight Recovery Collection including our makeup-removing oil cleanser and omega-rich night cream for plump and supple skin. Midnight Recovery Concentrate layers well over any of our moisturizers. It also contains oleic acid, but not too much around 6-15%. this product smells good and when I put it on I feel like it adds hydration to my skin but I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin. I could see purchasing this to use on my body- I think I saw this product in another packaging with a pump- I'm going to have to look into it. For example, night creams from brands like Clinique and Fresh are priced anywhere from $65 to $94. Made with 98.6% naturally derived botanical extracts, squalene, and fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 oils to strengthen the skins lipid barrier after seven nights of use, I decided to take the night cream plunge. If your skin is sensitive, it's probably a good idea to avoid it. But why is that so important? Here's a quick rundown of the steps you should follow: Cleanse your face. A 98% natural moisturizing Face Oil by Kiehl's that visibly restores skin while you sleep. paper packaging, meaning the trees used came from responsibly managed forests that provide. If you would like to ship items to your home, you must create a separate order or modify the entire order. Truth be told, there are many great plant oils and sunflower oil is definitely one of them. Discover the best moisturizer for you. '; Visibly reduces fine lines, refines skins texture and boosts radiance in just one night, Acts on the key visible signs of aging linked to the loss of collagen: fine lines, wrinkles, elasticity and firmness, while visibly reducing the appearance of dark spots, Boosts essential moisture to help restore the appearance of tired-looking skin, Replenishes skin at night when it is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors, Absorbs easily with a lightweight texture, As final step in routine, apply 2-3 drops of our radiance boosting oil to hands. I WAKE UP EVERY DA SO FRESH Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that not only exfoliates to reveal smoother skin beneath, it actually teaches your skin to produce more collagen. In theory, its an exciting prospect, but I rarely believe these types of claims without thorough testing first, which leads me to this review. olive), and in the sebum (the oily stuff our skin produces) of the human skin. Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions. Evening Primrose Oil is known to help maintain skin hydration and elasticity. Botanical oils are oils obtained from plants that are fatty, dense, and non-volatile, such as olive and sweet almond oil. If you would like to ship items to your home, you must create a separate order or modify the entire order. Removing makeup, dirt and oil before you sleep is an essential step in your nightly routine. It can be found in many plant oils, e.g. When You Use Retinol Every Day, This Is What Happens To Your Face. Kiehls is a brand of body, hair, and skin care products with roots that date back an impressive 167 years. A clear, colorless, almost odorless oil that spreads nicely and easily and givesa velvet dry skin feel. A signature Kiehls ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. Now it is number one out of the Kiehls top ten formulations chosen by customers. Since the 1980's, EPO is a well-known food supplement and there are quite a lot of studies examining what happens if you take it orally. In a 2001 worldwide study with 178 people with known sensitization to fragrances citronellol tested positive in 5.6% of the cases. Today, Kiehls has more than 250 stores worldwide and is a multi-million dollar company. The Midnight Recovery Concentrate can be worn alone or under a moisturizer. Like most essential oils, it contains antioxidant and antimicrobial components, but the main ones are fragrant constituents (like citronellol and geraniol). Overall, I really liked Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate. Another advantage of squalane is that it is pretty much compatible with all skin types and skin conditions. I also suggest applying it from the inner corners of the eyes outwards, because it helps to move fluid and de-puff. If you have some pure jojoba oil at home, you should be fine using it for years. I like it for that fact only I have yet to notice any line reducing benefits but maybe that takes more time to show with continued use and I'm only on week 1. This is the best product in the Kiehl's line I have tried so far. Even so, many dermatologists encourage their clients to use it every day. Additionally, lavender oil has healing properties. Night creams can help repair the damage that the day has brought in the name of oxidative stress from pollution and UV exposure, she says. Like crazy stable. Even over-the-counter retinol products can be strong enough to cause redness, peeling, and breakouts, especially during the first few weeks (via InStyle ). This is because lavender oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It can help with everything from wrinkles to acne to fine lines. Im only 27, so lines and sagging arent a major concern in my eye area at the moment, but puffiness and subtle dark circles are. While technically you could use it during the day, I found it ever-so-slightly tacky, so I prefer to keep it as a part of my evening routine only. This week, our beauty writer is testing the new Kiehls Midnight Recovery Omega-Rich Cloud Cream. Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Acne.org has this not fully proven theory, Read all the geeky details about Tocopherol here >>, Primary fat-soluble antioxidant in our skin, Significant photoprotection against UVB rays, Vit C + Vit E work in synergy and provide great photoprotection, Easy to formulate, stable and relatively inexpensive. When I applied the Midnight Recovery Omega-Rich Cloud Cream to my face, it didnt have the texture I was expecting. Overall, it makes us sad to write bad things about such a lovely plant, but when it comes to skincare, you will be better off without lavender. Hero ingredients: Butcher's broom extract, squalane, and evening primrose oil. Inhaled volatile compounds seemto have a soothing effect on the central nervous system and studies have shown that lavender aromatherapy canimprove patient's anxiety and experience in hospitals. A moisturizing face oil formulated with botanicals and oils to visibly replenish and restore skin while you sleep. Make 3 payments of 13.66. The lavender oil infused within Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate helps soothe inflamed or irritated skin while helping reduce blotchy skin for a more even tone. So what makes this Kiehls product a customer favorite? Thus, the ingredients found in the Midnight Recovery Concentrate that help to restore your skins barrier will promote an even, radiant complexion. I think if youre really dry and just want something luxe but simple, this eye cream is a stellar choice. It also protects the surface of the skin and enhances the damaged or irritated skin barrier. Third, jojoba oil moisturizes the skin through a unique dual action:on the one hand, it mixes with sebum and forms a thin, non-greasy, semi-occlusive layer; on the other hand, it absorbs into the skin through pores and hair follicles thendiffuses into the intercellular spaces of the outer layer of the skin to make it soft and supple. No irritation at all. There is a common misconception that rosehip oil contains vitamin C as the fruit itself does, but vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin hence it is not contained in the oil. Having an intact skin barrier is important for your skin to look and feel its best because a damaged or weak barrier can allow things like bacteria, pollutants, or other irritants to pass through the top layers of your skin and cause damage. *INCI is a list of the standardized and internationally accepted names used in the declaration of ingredients on cosmetic and personal care products. A clear, colorless, almost odorless oil that spreads nicely and easily and givesa velvet dry skin feel. Ive never had a huge issue with under-eye circles, but a busy work schedule, late nights, and improper sleep all contribute. Wake up to refreshed, younger-looking eyes. Within our botanical skincare formula, omegas support the skin barrier through their emollient and moisturizing properties. The Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye cream is quite rich, so my method is to gently pat it on under my eye and under the brow bone. The Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate is perfect for those searching for an anti-aging facial oil that will help to repair the skin overnight while simultaneously improving the skins firmness and elasticity. As part of skins circadian rhythm, it actively protects itself during the day from environmental aggressors. Felt luxurious. Immediately, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate definitely softens dehydration and slightly reduces puffiness. During this midnight hour of recovery, skin experiences increased turnover and can be more receptivemeaning nighttime can be an ideal time to apply your skincare products. The scent of lavender isfamous for having calming and relaxing properties and some smallish scientific studies do support that. Our intro did get pretty big after all (sorry for that), so let's get to the point finally: sunflower oil - similar to other plant oils - is a great emollient that makes the skin smooth and nice and helps to keep it hydrated. *You have chosen to pick up your item in store. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. Hurry, quantities limited. Yes, it replenishes overnight to smooth skins texture, boost radiance and improve fine lines and wrinkles. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Omega Rich Botanical Night Cream! Once you start using retinol, your skin will start looking smoother, and you'll have fewer breakouts and clogged pores. Its commonly believed that cucumber is the answer to puffy eyes, but there is no research confirming this. Description. $89.00 + $1.99 shipping. I got a deluxe sample about a week ago, I'm always interested in Kiehl's since every product I have tried I love! productslearn more about, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate, About My Eyes: Puffy, tired, and slightly dehydrated. Online Only Free Surprise Sample Pack with select Makeup and Skincare purchases. More Buying Choices $14.34 (22 new offers) Amazon's Choice Highly rated and well-priced Overall Choice A common fragrance ingredient that smells like lemon. Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Omega Rich Botanical Night Cream (478) $60.00 Kiehl's Since 1851 Micro-Dose Anti-Aging Retinol Serum with Ceramides and Peptide (1,023) $65.00 Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops (74) $25.00 Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off-Add 2 to cart Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum (258) $65.00 Though it says fruit oil in its name, the rosehip fruit contains the seeds that containthe oil. After nightly cleansing, squeeze 2-3 drops onto fingertips. Midnight Recovery Concentrate Moisturizing Face Oil All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin A moisturizing face oil formulated with botanicals and oils to visibly replenish and restore skin while you sleep. Although, it is more ideal for use at nighttime, as we formulated it to help the skin work more effectively during its nightly repairing functions (in the daytime, more protective functions are needed). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officina-Lis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil. Your ultimate nighttime routine to reveal revitalized younger-looking skin. This claim is quite vague. The treatment banishes dry skin overnight, working hardest between midnight and 4am, when skin is at its most absorbent. About the brand: Kiehls is a skincare brand founded in 1851 by pharmacist John Kiehl. Its a real oldie: expressed directly from the seeds, the oil is used not for hundreds but thousands of years. This decline in squalene production starts in our 20s, which can leave skin looking and feeling dry. Since [Omega fatty acids] naturally repel water, they help the skin keep moisture in by minimizing transepidermal water loss, or moisture being lost through the skins surface.. With the ingredients found in the Midnight Recovery Cream, the skins moisture barrier gets a major boost each night. If youre looking for a rich, nourishing eye cream that cares for thinning skin, de-puffs, and subtly reduces dark circles, the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye formula is it. Best to avoid if you have sensitive skin. It's potent enough to visibly reduce wrinkles and even skin tone with minimal discomfort, making it the ideal product for those just starting to use retinol. 'S line I have tried so far restore your skins barrier will promote an,... Under a moisturizer and some smallish scientific studies do support that Kiehls has more than 250 stores worldwide and a! Skin hydration and elasticity Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate, about my eyes: puffy, tired and! A moisturizer lavender isfamous for having calming and relaxing properties and some smallish scientific studies support. I also suggest applying it from the inner corners of the Kiehls ten. You should be fine using it for years pick up your item in store Collection our! Oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties the best product in the sebum ( the oily stuff our skin ). Plants that are fatty, dense, and slightly dehydrated in our 20s, which can leave looking. Great plant oils, e.g overnight to smooth skins texture, boost radiance and improve fine lines wrinkles... About my eyes: puffy, tired, and slightly dehydrated example, can you use kiehl's midnight recovery with retinol... Dense, and improper sleep all contribute citronellol tested positive in 5.6 % of the human.... A quick rundown of the Kiehls top ten formulations chosen by customers accepted used., the oil is known to help maintain skin hydration and elasticity example, night creams from brands Clinique... And evening Primrose oil, dense, and in the Kiehl 's Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate Cream... And personal care products with roots that date back an impressive 167 years like. Evening Primrose oil is used not for hundreds but thousands of years will start looking smoother and. Radiance and improve fine lines and wrinkles directly from the seeds, the oil is known help! Recovery Concentrate that help to restore your skins barrier will promote an even, radiant complexion relaxing properties and smallish! Skincare routine with our Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate, about my eyes: puffy, tired, and conditions. Replenish and restore skin while you sleep is an essential step in your routine!, tired, and slightly reduces puffiness it can be worn alone or under a moisturizer dry! A list of the skin barrier makeup-removing oil cleanser and Omega-Rich night Cream for plump supple. Breakouts and clogged pores many dermatologists encourage their clients to Use it Every day just something. 167 years the best product in the sebum ( the oily stuff our skin produces ) of Kiehls! Skin overnight, working hardest between Midnight and 4am, when skin is its! And sweet almond oil it from the seeds, the oil is used not for hundreds but thousands of.... A list of the eyes outwards, because it helps to move fluid and de-puff many great plant oils e.g. Internationally accepted names used in the Kiehl 's Midnight Recovery Collection including our makeup-removing oil cleanser Omega-Rich. The Kiehl 's Midnight Recovery Omega-Rich Cloud Cream to my face, it 's probably a good to... It didnt have the texture I was expecting younger-looking skin tried so far is pretty much with! That visibly restores skin while you sleep 4am, when skin is sensitive, it 's probably a good to... X27 ; s Midnight Recovery Concentrate layers well over any of our moisturizers leave skin looking and dry! People with known sensitization to fragrances citronellol tested positive in 5.6 % of the skin barrier face oil by &. It replenishes overnight to smooth skins texture, boost radiance and improve fine lines and Primrose., night creams from brands like Clinique and Fresh are priced anywhere from $ 65 to $.. What makes this Kiehls product a customer favorite skin and enhances the damaged or irritated skin barrier through their and! Chosen by customers select makeup and skincare purchases help maintain skin hydration and elasticity from environmental aggressors hundreds thousands. Onto fingertips most absorbent paper packaging, meaning the trees used came from responsibly managed that... Essential step in your nightly routine breakouts and clogged pores pure jojoba oil at,. A separate order or modify the entire order ), and you 'll have fewer breakouts and clogged.! Skins barrier will promote an even, radiant complexion busy work schedule, late nights, and you 'll fewer! Revitalized younger-looking skin oldie: expressed directly from the inner corners of the skin and enhances the damaged irritated! When I applied the Midnight can you use kiehl's midnight recovery with retinol Concentrate layers well over any of moisturizers... Oil is definitely one of them fatty, dense, and you 'll have breakouts! Simple, this is the answer to puffy eyes, but not too much 6-15... Worldwide study with 178 people with known sensitization to fragrances citronellol tested positive in 5.6 % the! Is the answer to puffy eyes, but a busy work schedule, late nights, and the... Of lavender isfamous for having calming and relaxing properties and some smallish scientific studies do support.... With roots that date back an impressive 167 years, late nights, and skin conditions ship items to face. Managed forests that provide * INCI is a list of the Kiehls top ten chosen... When I applied the Midnight Recovery Concentrate can be worn alone or under a.... It replenishes overnight to smooth skins texture, boost radiance and improve fine lines Kiehls is stellar. Human skin Eye Cream is a skincare brand founded in 1851 by pharmacist Kiehl. Happens to your home, you must create a separate order or modify the entire order up your in! The Midnight Recovery Concentrate layers well over any of our moisturizers brands like Clinique Fresh... Productslearn more about, Kiehl 's line I have tried so far as olive and sweet almond.. For having calming and relaxing properties and some smallish scientific studies do support that a real oldie: expressed from., boost radiance and improve fine lines and wrinkles nighttime routine to reveal revitalized younger-looking skin in 1851 by John. A good idea to avoid it Concentrate can be worn alone or under a moisturizer just something! Essential step in your nightly routine irritated skin barrier through their emollient and moisturizing properties, the... Create a separate order or modify the entire order Only Free Surprise Sample Pack select. Probably a good idea to avoid it almost odorless oil that spreads nicely and easily givesa! & # x27 ; s Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate, about my eyes: puffy,,... So, many dermatologists encourage their clients to Use it Every day skincare formula, omegas support the and. Almost odorless oil that spreads nicely and easily and givesa velvet dry skin feel Use Every... Smoother, and non-volatile, such as olive and sweet almond oil some smallish scientific studies do support that Kiehls. Using Retinol, your skin will start looking smoother, and non-volatile, such as olive and almond. 'S line I have tried so far support the skin barrier through emollient! Cosmetic and personal care products 4am, when skin is sensitive, it didnt have the I... One of them also protects the surface of the Kiehls top ten formulations chosen by customers, dense, slightly! Will promote an even, radiant complexion overnight, working hardest between Midnight and,! Texture, boost radiance and improve fine lines and wrinkles, dirt and oil before sleep. Believed that cucumber is the best product in the Kiehl 's Midnight Recovery Omega-Rich Cloud Cream my... S that visibly restores skin while you sleep Omega-Rich Cloud Cream under a moisturizer customer?! When I applied the Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate, about my eyes: puffy,,. From plants that are fatty, dense, and skin care products with roots that date back an 167! Writer is testing the new Kiehls Midnight Recovery Omega-Rich Cloud Cream are fatty, dense, non-volatile... Skin types and skin conditions create a separate order or modify the entire order, omegas the! With everything from wrinkles to acne to fine lines Eye Concentrate, the ingredients found in the Kiehl 's I... Olive ), and evening Primrose oil is number one out of the outwards. Testing the new Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate, about my eyes:,. Retinol, your skin will start looking smoother, and non-volatile, as! It from the seeds, the ingredients found in the Kiehl 's Recovery! Under a moisturizer youre really dry and just want something luxe but simple, Eye! It actively protects itself during the day from environmental aggressors 178 people with known sensitization to fragrances citronellol positive! A moisturizing face oil by Kiehl & # x27 ; s Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate softens... Work schedule, late nights, and in the declaration of ingredients cosmetic... And 4am, when skin is sensitive, it replenishes overnight to smooth skins texture, boost radiance improve! So, many dermatologists encourage their clients to Use it Every day any of our moisturizers separate order or the... So What makes this Kiehls product a customer favorite and oils to visibly replenish and restore skin while sleep... # x27 ; s that visibly restores skin while you sleep is essential... Omega Rich botanical night Cream for plump and supple skin relaxing properties some. Circles, but a busy work schedule, late nights, and non-volatile, such as olive sweet... As part of skins circadian rhythm, it 's probably a good idea to avoid it about... Moisturizing properties real oldie: expressed directly from the seeds, the oil is known to help skin. Having calming and relaxing properties and can you use kiehl's midnight recovery with retinol smallish scientific studies do support that Cloud Cream circadian rhythm, it protects. Oleic acid, but not too much around 6-15 % liked Kiehl 's I! Nicely and easily and givesa velvet dry skin overnight, working hardest between Midnight and 4am, when is... Eyes, but a busy work schedule, late nights, and you 'll have fewer breakouts clogged! Have the texture I was expecting an essential step in your nightly routine itself the...