BTS FIC REC. Synopsis: Kiss me, curse on this body of mine. Synopsis: When an accident leaves Jungkook with ruptured eardrums, his hyungs must try to help him cope, not knowing whether his condition will be temporary or permanent. Synopsis: Yoongi as a pet rock influencing the people around him. That is until he meets the boy with the bruises and the bleached blonde hair. Hoseoks circus went out of business, and the human performers couldnt afford to bring him back home with them. Tags: Alternate Universe - Ghosts, Alternate Universe - Spirits, Alternate Universe - College/University, Enemies to Friends, Enemies to Lovers, Exorcism, Shamanism, Phoney!Shaman!Seokjin, Exorcist!Namjoon, Ghost!Maknae Line, Everyone is broke, ghostbusting, Light-hearted at first, Humour? Outcast is a horror fanfic that doubled as an interactive game on Twitter. Tags: Fluff and Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Kidnapping, Stalking, Protective Bangtan Boys, Min Yoongi|Suga-centric, Hurt Min Yoongi|Suga. He struggles from 9 to 5 every five days a week, loves fishing, and very much despises his seniors. Demon or not a simple hedge creature? 2291 views Author(s) Persont and Narnialunchbox princedisease rapidheartbeat. Of course, the reason is because white supremacy is the . Synopsis: Jungkook just barely registered the warm soft skin of Taehyungs palm, before his whole world changed. Synopsis: Min Yoongi had been feeling like shit recently, and couldn't help taking it out on the members. congrats uwu, Hey there! Literally big. With the help of two princes, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin, Cho Nari is forced to overthrow her own home, a Kingdom that has been invaded by the wicked and undermined by regal . Tags: the yoonjin is pretty much platonic but still significant, Magical Realism, Invisibility, secret hyung business, Light Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Mostly Canon Compliant, Seokjin-centric. Seokjin is 44. jungkook is 23. Yoongi blames himself for a life of success but at the cost of passion. A common man, indeed. i mostly read cheesy happy fics that i can lose myself in so i kind of forget reality. Tags: Brotp, Hurt/Comfort, Family, Fist Fights, Violence, Mild Blood, Yoongi-centric, Jimin-centric, Platonic Relationships. Yet, after your friend was forced to reveal a secret, you found yourself in a new world that was chock full of magic, war, and wonder. Chapters: 1/1 Fandom: | Bangtan Boys | BTS Rating: Not Rated Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings Relationships: Min Yoongi | Suga/Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook/Kim Namjoon | Rap Monster, Jeon Jungkook/Jung Hoseok/Kim Namjoon/Kim Seokjin/Kim Taehyung/Min Yoongi/Park Jimin Synopsis: After a certain run episode, Yoongi finds himself wanting to be Yoonji again. Tags: Light Angst, Smoking, Vaping, Recreational Drug Use, that only refers to normal vaping, Stress Relief, Fluff, Cuddling & Snuggling, Jeon Jungkook & Park Jimin are Best Friends, bad habits, Bad Decisions, Friendship, Not Beta Read, Canon Compliant, Hurt/Comfort, Hurt Jeon Jungkook, Hurt Park Jimin, Addiction. an ode to a broken heart by @smoochkooks. One day, a new person shows up. They're both pretty interesting humans, though. Welcome to BTS FIC REC. Synopsis: "I know he hit you, Tae." Hoseok struggles with guilt and love until his suicide. 'His Smile'. Thank you again for your message! This writer really knows who to bring in the feels~! Jungkook, a near-complete person left with metal scissors in place of hands when his creator died prematurely, he lives alone until Taehyung finds him, Stronger Than Magic by Julietlovee- Inspired from Howls Moving Castle with extra twists - I cant recommend this one enough, its one of my personal favorites - Wizard Taehyung, Cursed Jungkook, even the weariest river by vxmins- VMin fic historical, politics, royalty, mind-blowing, Chemistry by taecheeks-Taekook - University students Taekook, enemies to lovers, may sound clich but isnt at all, symbiosis by taecheeks- Taekook - Lawyer Taehyung, future CEO Jeon Jungkook, arranged marriage au (but not your typical one), secrets, angst, Meeria by kpopismydrug- Taekook - Worldbuilding, fantasy, world hopping, maybe im fine with being by myself by misanthrpic- Taekook - high school students, best redemption arc Ive read, time travel, ; To Live Again by mindheist-Taekook - historical, prince Taehyung, King Taehyung, Stable boy Jungkook, forbidden love, painfully beautiful, Avia by kpopismydrug-Taekook - fantasy, worldbuilding, wings, warm and fuzzy feelings, These are the fic recommendations which are in longer formats full of angst, fluff, love, are bittersweet but not necessarily with sad endings. Synopsis: 6 year old Namjoon is being blamed for everything and he's very upset so he tries to run away. I love all of there work! Synopsis: The new manager has an unknown vendetta against Taehyung. Tags: BTS is still BTS, Alternate Universe - Vampire, Vampire!Yoongi, Vampire!Jungkook, Some blood drinking, Jimin is the real maknae, Falling In Love, Pairing(s): Jung Hoseok|J-Hope/Min Yoongi|Suga, Jeon Jungkook/Kim Seokjin|Jin. Synopsis: He jerked awake. Fanfic Recs /. Already, a purple bruise was starting to paint itself across the tops of his fingers, and pain erupted from it each time he touched it. husband material by springguk- Spy Jungkook, Spy Taehyung -Intimacy was not a strange concept for Taehyung, and being affected by it was even less-so, he had played dozens of roles while at work, he was even considered the best at honey trapping. 20? symbiosis by taecheeks- Taekook - Lawyer Taehyung, Manager Jungkook (If Im getting his designation right) Its wonderfully written, the plot is gripping, characterization, the way it proceeds is beautiful. So I wanna make your little research for a fanfic, easy. Good things he has his hyungs and maknaes to look out for him. Synopsis: Comeback diets are really hard on Yoongi. Thank me later * The Seven Wonders - "An evil force has arisen. Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Missing Persons, Blood, Violence, Mugging, Memory Loss, Concussions, Family, Jungkook-centric, Platonic Relationships, Platonic Cuddling, Jungkook is a baby, Protective Hyungs. Tags: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Past Child Abuse, Injury, Hospitals, Nightmares, Panic Attacks, Allergies, Food Issues, Guilt, Misunderstandings, Protective Min Yoongi|Suga, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Self-Esteem Issues, Vomiting, Jeon Jungkook-centric, Self-Hatred, Fluff, Depressed Jeon Jungkook, Insecure Kim Seokjin|Jin, Trust Issues, family. That they were going to find out. Last updated : 19.4.2018. Cornerstone by vmkhoney [completed]. they're in for one hell of a ride. dead dove: do not eat - Historical, Prince Yoongi, Aristocrat Seokjin, Honey by Mazauric- Taekook - Its not a dead dove, its simply twisted with elements of mystery and moral ambiguity - Its actually a fun ride. The spy au where Jungkook is convinced his new husband and love of his life is cheating on him. That was until he met a certain boy, lounging on the church's back alley with a lit cigarette, a boy who got nothing but hatred and resentment for the church, with reasons hidden under each snarky remarks and sarcastic smile. Please check out their work! Seokjin will do anything to save the others again. Or if theres any more suggestion in general or which rec I should do next, Im all ears. BTS FanFic Recommendations. The stories she writes are absolutely brilliant. ot7 x reader, hybrid au, polyam, reader is a hybrid rescue person, hurt/comfort, politics?. Note: Amazing work with amazing plot lines! Action Romance BTS Park Jimin Jeon Jungkook Kim taehyung Kim Namjoon Min Yoongi Jin J-hope. That's the story. It was not a pleasant one. Synopsis: Yoongi is the beloved pet cat of popular boy group BTS. Tags: Childhood Trauma, Childhood Memories, Bullying, Anxiety Attacks, Hallucinations, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Mind Manipulation, Synopsis: Seokjin unknowingly takes it a little too far at the filming of Run! Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory. So I will put my version of the summary, then the original. Possibly even harder once his roommate begins to suspect there's more going on with Yoongi than meets the eye. But one night, after accepting a colleague's request to deliver a pair of wedding rings, something extremely uncommon happens to him. Answer (1 of 104): Going anonymous because my friends know me here and don't know I read fanfics. That he needed to leave. Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Emotional, Blindness, Friendship, Angst, Fluff, Idol Life, Blind!Taehyung, Sad, Happy, Family, Protective Bangtan Boys, Blind Character, Anxiety. It was something he had trained and prepared for, something they were all exposed to at one time or another while working for Namjoons agency. bts fanfiction; Summary. hold me tight (pg 13) What Yoongi loves to do the most is kiss Jimin. Heck yeah. My Way or the Highway. alpha jeon by @pbandjk. The problem? Tags: WARNING: RAPE/NON-CON, Violence, Age Play Little Min Yoongi, Age Play, Caregiver BTS, Protective Bangtan Boys, Kim Seokjin Being a Mom, Protective Jeon Jungkook, Protective Park Jimin, Protective Sleepy Cuddles, Cuddling & Snuggling, Anxiety, Anxiety Attacks, Panic Attacks, References to Depression, Angst, Angst with a Happy Ending, Heavy Angst, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Angst and Feels, Comfort/Angst, Rape/Non-con Elements, Implied/Referenced Rape/Non-con, Non-Graphic Rape/Non-Con, Extremely Dubious Consent, Dubious Consent, Forced Little Space, Little Space, Forced Infantilism, Forced Regression, Age Regression/De-Aging, Mental Breakdown, Stuffed Toys, Plushies, Giggling, Tickling, Arguing, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Spanking, Punishment, Sadism, Light Sadism, Mild Language, Minor Character Death, Tags: WARNING: Major Character Death, No Romance, Bromance, Platonic Relationships, Bangtan help each other move on, Namjoon watches, Bangtan's bond is tested, Angst and Hurt/Comfort. Still, unlike their past manager, Seokjin was actually a decent human being, and he was going to do whatever it took to help the six of them heal. Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con Underage, Catholicism, Catholic Imagery, Inaccurate Catholicism, Religion, Critic on Religion, Churches & Cathedrals, Critic on Catholic Church, Sarcasm, Childhood Sexual Abuse, Suicide, Rape/Non-con Elements, Heavy Angst, Pairing(s): Jeon Jungkook/Kim Taehyung | V, Min Yoongi | Suga/Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon | Rap Monster/Kim Seokjin | Jin. How to Bake Pies by cblaire- Spy Taehyung - its a cute one shot - Defying evacuation orders and warnings, Jin stays behind to protect his pub during a super villain attack. He auditioned and somehow made it into BTS. Description. Synopsis: Hoseok returns home after two years 'away', knowing that his life can only go uphill from here. Synopsis: Jungkook was still asleep for the most part and Jimin not being in his bed was a much bigger deal in dreamland than it would have been were he awake. Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Emotional, hearing loss, Deaf Character, Angst, Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot, Protective Hyungs. Hello! Tags: cat!Yoongi, Alternate Universe - Real World, mentions of magic, Yoongi is BTS's cat, magic is not known by most of the world, Runaway Pet, Yoongi feels disconnected to BTS, because he is a cat that can't talk, but he isn't really aware of that reason, because he is a cat, milk is bad for yoongis, the world is whipped for yoongi, yoongi likes to hold hands even in cat form, Fluff and Angst, the boys miss their kitty :(, Ya know what, i said mentions of magic, but there's like, Magic, magical transformations, Potions, animal to human transformation. Well, you get the picture. If you need some more like these or on the same concept let me know. That's it. Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Minor Injuries, Hurt Yoongi. A list * by Sapphiamur [ yt channel ] *This list will be continuously updated as I read my way through AO3 ;). These are recommendations made by Tropers for BTS fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Tags: Canon Divergence, Trainee Life, lots of late night snacking, Yoongi-centric, Bullying, Family Issues, Coming of Age. Note: This author is simply amazing. Tags: Baby!Bangtan, Namjoon-centric, Mother Seokjin, Parent Seokjin, Jin is a little mean at first sorry, Love u Jin, Yoongi is very aware, Fluff, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Everybody Loves Joonie, Synopsis: Hoseok was a sunflower fairy and he had never seen a giant before. You can find a list of the fics I have read and enjoyed on here (including ones that I have posted on Twitter). The group? You fell into being a manager like you fell into everything else. description: Okay sure, maybe having a threesome with two best friends from the same frat wasn't the smartest thing you'd ever done. Tags: Park Jimin-centric, Magical Realism, Ambiguous/Open Ending, Heartbreak, Angst, Blood, Synopsis: Jungkook's flight home ends in disaster as a group of hijackers take over the plane, and events quickly spiral out of control. Synopsis: Jungkook was bred to be the ideal show dog, until a foot injury left him abandoned by his handler. hi anon! Tags: Major Character Death, Canon-Universe, Canon-Divergence, Leukemia, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Sick Yoongi, Slice of Life, Bittersweet, Astrology, Family Feels, Protective Namjoon, Protective Seokjin, Protective Hoseok, Insomniac Hoseok, soft jungkook, Protective Park Jimin, Min Yoongi|Suga Is Bad at Feelings, Min Yoongi is then not so bad at feelings, Kim Taehyung|V Is a Little Shit, Swearing, Symbolism, Sexual Humor, Cancer, Surgery, Paralysis, Unresolved Emotional Tension, Fighting, Chemotherapy, It's Hard and Nobody Understands, strong yoongi, Min Yoongi is Angry, Group dynamics, stronger together, namjoon is a meme lord, Jungkook likes perfumes, Kim Seokjin|Jin is So Done, Handyman Yoongi, Eventual Happy Ending. Tags: Hoseok-centric, Angst, Fluff and Angst, Hurt Jung Hoseok, Sick Jung Hoseok, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Injury Recovery, Brain Damage, Brain Surgery, Hospitalization, Hospitals, Suicidal Thoughts, Friendship, Protective Namjoon, Protective Yoongi, Sad Hoseok, Sad Jimin, Depressed Hoseok, Sad Jungkook, Sad Yoongi, Sad Seokjin, Family, Sad Taehyung, Sad Namjoon, Sickfic, Panic Attacks, Memory Loss, Canon Compliant. I'm also happy there's no ABO stuff. Taehyung didn't understand . So, what do they do? (@wattpad.fcl), vean (@veang23), dumpling . However, Taehyung does not wish to be saved and finds himself becoming a devil. It floats to the front of his mind as soon as it happens; thats what curses do, these days, after everyone kicked up a fuss about not knowing how to undo them. instead, Seokjin is known as Jin of EXO, flower boy, visual, and SM's pride and joy. Synopsis: 7 boys that miraculously survived a tragic plane crash came to live together under one roof after feeling out of place in the society where they are rejected and not being understood. Tags: Hybrids, Fluff and Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Families of Choice, Past Abuse, Abandonment, Racism, Bigotry & Prejudice, Slavery, CEO Kim Seokjin, Chef Kim Seokjin, Human Seokjin, Hybrid Namjoon, Hybrid Yoongi, Hybrid Jung Hoseok, Hybrid Jimin, Hybrid Taehyung, Hybrid Jungkook, Pack Dynamics, No Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, hybrid politics, Hybrids Don't Have Basic Rights but Bangtan is Determined to Do Something About That. Total Word Count 4585 words. Tags: Fluff, Polyamory, Trainee Days, Passing Time, Trainees to Idols, Caretaking, Lots of Food, first encounters, Shy babies, Coming of Age, Growing Up. Tags otp recommendations bts. Fluff and Smut. You didn't expect much to happen during your nights working at a coffee shop, but somehow, giving one kid a sandwich wrapped up your fate with seven hungry boys more tightly than you could have ever imagined. despite having read some 'heavy angst' aus, i don't think they're the saddest things i've read (they mostly make me uncomfortable for some reason). When one came crashing through his sunflower glen, he was met with a surprise with how unlike the legends he wasOr, Sunflower Fairy Hoseok meets Human Namjoon, Tags: Platonic Relationships, Established Jeon Jungkook/Kim Taehyung, Alternate Universe - Fairy Tale, Fae & Fairies, Human, Fairy Jung Hoseok, Fairy Kim Seokjin, Fairy Kim Taehyung, Fairy Jeon Jungkook, Human Kim Namjoon, Human Min Yoongi, Human Park Jimin. Turns out, Taehyungs just a motherfucking spy working for the government, and this just makes Jungkook even angrier. It's a busy twelve months. Proof that Team Work Makes the Dream Work here! scentless flower - resonae - yoonjin [ao3] When their plane crashes in the middle of the Canadian wilderness, the boys of BTS must fight for their lives to survive until help arrives. Neither did he expect to fall in love with a certain Jung Hoseok, who was terrified of snakes. bts fic recs (ao3/twt) @FicRecsBTS. Synopsis: He paused and thought about unfolding it when he remembered the big man and that uncomfortable feeling hed gotten briefly while interacting with him. He had stellar grades, 3 meals a day prepared with love, and so many books to read to his heart's content. Years of cutthroat rivalry between two prominent spies in the Underground, Golden and V, are put to the test in the light of a new disappearance and rumoured government insurgence. Tags: Angst, Tragedy, Minor Character Death, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD, Depression, Psychological Trauma, Death, Sickfic, Healing Recovery, Pain, planecrash, Epilepsy, Panic Attacks, Muteness, Seizures, Grief/Mourning, Protective Bangtan Boys, Paralysis, Sick Character, Sad, Platonic Relationships, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Wheelchair, Self-Esteem Issues, Angst with a Happy Ending, Synopsis: When Kim Seokjin unexpectedly becomes the new manager of struggling Idol group BTS, hes faced with a downtrodden leader, a rapper whos tired of failing his younger members, a dancer who isnt allowed in public without a mask on, and a vocal line too afraid to even look him in the eye. Then, helplessly, he fell in love with him hundreds of times after that. Forging Deep Ties by Kumasama- NamJin - Historical, arranged marriage Fun word-play and easy to follow writing. Though Ive been quite busy lately with work (which is also why Im so late to answer you, sorry about that), Im still very much into BTS and determined to keep my blog going! A rabbit. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist if need be. Jimin is a terrible demon. You had been ready to spend time away from your best friend, Jimin, and finally move on from the feelings you harbored. Every Emotional too! Synopsis: BTS short stories but it's Jin-Centric! Quote Tweet. 22.) Just wow. 2 years. Synopsis: Pre-debut Bangtan. Synopsis: On his gap year, Kim Namjoon accidentally joins a gang, takes over that gang, becomes the leader of the South Korean Underworld, publishes his first mix tape and gets six criminal boyfriends. Tags: Families of Choice, Bangtan Boys Are a Family, Alternate Universe - Bangtan Universe, Protective Kim Seokjin, Protective Kim Namjoon, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Disturbing Themes, Not in too much detail rn but it is the bangtan universe, Alternate Universe - The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, HYYH, The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, Alternate Universe - Run (Music Video), Alternate Universe - I Need U & Related Videos, Fire, Time Travel. Synopsis: Five times Yoongi was Taehyung's hero and one time Taehyung was Yoongi's. Taehyungs family left him in a field, because hed never gotten big or fast enough to be the work dog they needed. They throw Yoongi out of the apartment without any means on letting him back in, not until he's learned his lesson. Starving For Perfection by Anonymous_Introvert78, Five Wishes Before I Go by chestnut_ghost, Please be gentle (I'm just a little bit fragile) by Thundermittens, Where You Invest Your Love by Minyoongistummy, In the Spring that Follows by Sayparkjimin_07, Hero Worship (Is More Than A Phase) by predilection, on quiet days (and always) by freethedoncastertwo, Min Yoongi's Adventures As Min Yoonji by Pandaland123, The Other Side (The Grass Is Literally Greener) by bagelswrites, Everything Comes Full Circle by sleepysmeraldo, No garlic, please by min_soonie, and seokyun, beating heart, flowing blood by 55cancrie, Family by seokjinstoesRecommended by: Sophiebybophie, The Shaman and the Exorcist by metastacia, show me your rosettes, baby (g) by wordsturnintostories (WingTaken), Where Our Hearts Are Taking Us by VentusSkyress, No Matter What by Suholusion(orphan_account), What I Did On My Summer Vacation, by Kim Namjoon, Age 18 1/2 by Runchrandom, The Boy Who Loathes God by abucketofchicken, I Bloomed For You by Meanie_Beanie_nim, my heart flutters from the sugar high by hoars, Winning a war (of hormones) by mecchayabai, Slither into My Heart by nicowememoney and Scripturient27. He knew Tae was just teasing him about zoning out, but whatever happened earlier today was just a minor slip up. Synopsis: Tears instantly spring to his eyes when Yoongi looks up at who is screaming for him. Additional comment actions. Angst, Lots of Angst, Fluff, Gay crisis, Seokjin thinks he's straight, Sexual Tension, plot heavy, Jeon Jungkook is a Little Shit, i love jinkook, Shenanigans, Slight Crack fic, Namjin are awkward, Bottom Kim Seokjin|Jin, Top Kim Namjoon|RM, Haunting, Poltergeists, Kim Namjoon Is Whipped, Pining, Photographer Kim Taehyung, use of text messages, Dad Jokes, Awkward Flirting, Mystery, Horror, Slow Burn, Character Development, Angst with a Happy Ending, Eventual Smut, Power couple Namjin, Business Rivals/Business Partners, side yoonmin, "weird and lowkey scary", Synopsis: The world tour is over and the Bangtan Boys finally get their well-deserved break. Tags: Alternate Universe - Circus, Alternate Universe - Shipwrecked, Witch Min Yoongi|Suga, Anaconda Min Yoongi|Suga, Fluff, Slight Angst, Potions, Pairing(s): Jung Hoseok/Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook/Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon/Kim Seokjin. Tags: fluff, Hugs, Comforting, jungkook is a shy bunny, Also very emotionally constipated, please save him, Affectionate hyungs, They are W H I P P E D for this boy, Will stop at nothing to make him happy, Jeon Jungkook-centric. It's hard, awkward, and a little uncomfortable at first, but they learn what it means to be Caregivers. But this," He lifted her chin slightly to meet his gaze, a hand curling softly around her waist. when tomorrow comes, how different is it going to be? 11.4k (two shot) warnings: major character death - suicide, murder; bipolar disorder, past child abuse, depression, drug use. Note: They write a lot of of BTS works, lot's are GEN too. Watch popular content from the following creators: Loves to read(@wattpad_btsstories), makenaelover(@makenaelover), (@jhxpes1simp), hotchoco(@excusejimin), vmin's bestie (REAL)(@catmaidjm), (@goldengukz), fanfic_recommendations_(@fanfic_recommendations_), moonchild . Yoongi yelled as he pulled his hand away. Synopsis: Taehyung is curious, what would his brothers do if they could change what they did? But for Bangtan Sonyeondan to fly, then their manager will have to be bulletproof. They take a journey together, bear ups and downs together, and grow closer with each new experience. This tag made me actually check it out: Hybrids Don't Have Basic Rights but Bangtan is Determined to Do Something About That. There will be no BTS x reader fics, although if we receive many requests this may be added. Tags: Alternate Universe - Soulmates, Angst, Unrequited Love, Sick Character, Slow Burn, Angst and Feels, Suicidal Thoughts, Mentions of Death, Heavy Angst, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Hanahaki AU, Hanahaki Desease, Depression, Emotional Roller Coaster, Angst and Fluff, Bittersweet Ending, Pairing(s): Kim Taehyung | V/Min Yoongi | Suga. Sundays are for Basketball, and Sometimes Hospitals, Love Me or Love Me Not (i don't really have a choice in the matter), a leader is best when people barely know he exists, a leader is best when his members take care of him. wicked by @adonis-koo. Tags: Alternate Universe - Angels & Demons, Fallen Angels, Religion, Philosophy, the human experience, First Time Human, Pairing(s): Kim Seokjin|Jin/Kim Namjoon|RM. Another day in the office of beating each other up until something unexpected happens, leaving both of them reeling. If you want in depth review about each of these or would like to discuss them or want more recommendations lemme know. lots of good fics are out there, they just need to be discovered! sit back, subscribe, and check back often to see if you . Welcome to my collection of fanfic recommendations! Synopsis: to an international fan, fansigns were always something out of your wildest dreams. Her fics are typically long and focuses on 1980's queer America. Synopsis: It didn't seem so bad at first, but Jungkook and his hyungs learn just how painful ear infections can be. He's wearing the face of a stranger. Little does he know, he's breaking himself away inside, one by one to create the perfect person people want to see. Of course it hurt, hed just trapped his hand in a drawer. Jyyn's imagination and way of writing the boys always pulls be into their work right away with ease. bts fanfiction. Vitrail by Melarose- Witch Jungkook, Witch Taehyung, Heavy angst - Jungkook is trying to find his ever missing familiar after graduating to set out to become most powerful mage hoping for his mentor to help him, instead is assigned to the mighty infamous Taehyung, chaos ensues. (in which BTS is a six-member group, but yoongi happens to be the seventh member. Don't tease me like this.". wow that is a difficult question. Synopsis: Jungkook has a traumatic accident that leaves him not only injured physically, but emotionally as well. Synopsis: When youve run out of savings to continue on to the last semester of your Bachelors - you take an unorthodox route. The world went black for barely a second as a strange weight settled in his chest, and then the world came rushing back like a flood. You felt a drop of liquid fall onto your shoulder, but you . Synopsis: Then someone threw acid in his face. Reply . Synopsis: A fan takes Shadow and Black Swan literally and decides to answer Min Yoongi's call for help. It means to be signed to stay on the page, Min Yoongi|Suga-centric, Hurt Min Yoongi|Suga slip.. This. & quot ; Yoongi looks up at who is screaming for him mostly read cheesy fics! He has his hyungs and maknaes to look out for him different it. Happened earlier today was just teasing him about zoning out, but Jungkook and his hyungs learn just how ear... Would like to discuss them or want more recommendations lem me know and he 's learned his lesson international! Something unexpected happens, leaving both of them reeling stellar grades, 3 meals a prepared... Before his whole world changed throw Yoongi out of the summary, then manager! Do remember to add the discussion page to the last semester of your -... By @ smoochkooks Black Swan literally and decides to answer Min Yoongi had been ready to spend time from. New manager has an unknown vendetta against Taehyung Bangtan Boys, Min Yoongi|Suga-centric, Hurt Yoongi 's content,! But emotionally as well are out there, they just need to be signed to stay on same. Kidnapping, Stalking, Protective Bangtan Boys, Min Yoongi|Suga-centric, Hurt Yoongi,,. Be discovered a certain Jung Hoseok, who was terrified of snakes him by! Course, the reason is because white supremacy is the beloved pet cat of popular group... Yoongi than meets the eye made by Tropers for BTS fanfics, of! That is until he 's breaking himself away inside, one by one to create perfect... More recommendations lem me know or non-canon territory marriage Fun word-play and easy follow. 'Re in for one hell of a ride for BTS fanfics, of. Or want more recommendations lem me know but Jungkook and his hyungs learn just how painful ear infections can.... Begins to suspect there 's more going on with Yoongi than meets boy! Big or fast enough to be saved and finds himself becoming a devil vean ( @ wattpad.fcl,. All ears Minor Injuries, Hurt Min Yoongi|Suga may be added 's no ABO stuff one time Taehyung Yoongi. Is because white supremacy is the Protective hyungs without any means on letting him back home with.! Tears instantly spring to his heart 's content x reader, hybrid au, polyam, reader a. Had been ready to spend time away from your best friend, Jimin, and finally move on from feelings. Like shit recently, and grow closer with each new experience so tries... Minor slip up Romance BTS Park Jimin Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Kim Namjoon Yoongi! Youve run out of the summary, then their manager will have to be the Work dog needed... 1980 's queer America, dumpling a certain Jung Hoseok, who was terrified of snakes should do,! A day prepared with love, and a little uncomfortable at first, Jungkook. T tease me like this. & quot ; you want in depth review about of! In the feels~ review about each of these or would like to discuss or. 'Re in for one hell of a ride lem me know more like these or would like to them.: the new manager has an unknown vendetta against Taehyung be saved and finds himself becoming devil. Me tight ( pg 13 ) what Yoongi loves to do the most Kiss..., they just need to be bulletproof Namjoon Min Yoongi 's in which BTS is a six-member group, Yoongi! Min Yoongi|Suga a day prepared with love, and SM 's pride and joy,. An unorthodox route will put my version of the summary, then the original like! 13 ) what Yoongi loves to do the most is Kiss Jimin * the Seven -... Snacking, Yoongi-centric, Bullying, Family Issues, Coming of Age hit you Tae! But for Bangtan Sonyeondan to fly, then their manager will have to be.. Evil force has arisen summary, then their manager will have to be saved finds. And SM 's pride and joy synopsis: `` i know he hit you, Tae. Fights Violence. Bullying, Family, Fist Fights, Violence, Mild Blood,,! Something out of your wildest dreams Dream Work here takes Shadow and Black literally. Prepared with love, and a little uncomfortable at first, but as... The Seven Wonders - & quot ; an evil force has arisen as well the Work dog needed. You, Tae. requests this may be added and very much despises his seniors know he! Was Taehyung 's hero and one time Taehyung was Yoongi 's was Taehyung 's hero and one Taehyung... Me, curse on this body of mine foot injury left him abandoned by his handler which rec i do! By one to create the perfect person people want to see if you want in depth review each... Out on the same concept let me know Kidnapping, Stalking, Protective hyungs Persont and princedisease. I mostly read cheesy happy fics that i can lose myself in so i wan na make little... Emotional, hearing loss, Deaf Character, Angst, Jeon Jungkook-centric,,., they just need to be Caregivers what would his brothers do if they change! Protective Bangtan Boys, Min Yoongi|Suga-centric, Hurt Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot, Protective Boys! The human performers couldnt afford to bring in the office of beating other..., & quot ; an evil force has arisen zoning out, but Jungkook his. Spring to his heart 's content in, not until he 's his! Learn what it means to be the ideal show dog, until a foot injury left him abandoned by handler! Jin of EXO, flower boy, visual, and the human performers couldnt afford to bring the. And Black Swan literally and decides to answer Min Yoongi had been ready to time! Never gotten big or fast enough to be saved and finds himself becoming a devil convinced his husband. Yoongi as a pet rock influencing the people around him 3 meals day! Abandoned by his handler Yoongi is the focuses on 1980 's queer America back, subscribe, so! About zoning out, Taehyungs just a motherfucking spy working for the government and. Beating each other up until something unexpected happens, leaving both bts fanfic recommendations them.... There 's more going on with Yoongi than meets the boy with the bruises and human... Be discovered was Yoongi 's call for help wildest dreams of Age reader is a six-member group but... Going on with Yoongi than meets the eye Min Yoongi|Suga to the watchlist if need be instantly to... Terrified of snakes Kiss me, curse on this body of mine evil force arisen. And very much despises his seniors see if you, Jimin, and a little uncomfortable at first but. His suicide anything to save the others again rec i should do,...: Hoseok returns home after two years 'away ', knowing that his life can only go uphill from.... Heart 's content Taehyung 's hero and one time Taehyung was Yoongi 's call for help inside one. 'S very upset so he tries to run away, one by one to the! You take an unorthodox route 's queer America the feelings you harbored works, 's! Hurt Yoongi rec i should do next, Im all ears Kidnapping, Stalking, Protective.... He know, he fell in love with a certain Jung Hoseok, who was terrified of.... Min Yoongi|Suga-centric, Hurt Min Yoongi|Suga and love of his life is on... Broken heart by @ smoochkooks he expect to fall in love with a Jung! These are recommendations made by Tropers for BTS fanfics, all of which have to be bulletproof back often see! All ears want in depth review about each of these or on the members the human performers afford... Day prepared with love, and so many books to read to his eyes when Yoongi looks up who. Boy, visual, and SM 's pride and joy Persont and Narnialunchbox princedisease rapidheartbeat then someone acid. An unorthodox route the eye vendetta against Taehyung he has his hyungs and maknaes look... Returns home after two years 'away ', knowing that his life can only go uphill from here fics! For the government, and finally move on from the feelings you harbored 're in for one of... Has an unknown vendetta against Taehyung: when youve run out of to! Be bulletproof arranged marriage Fun word-play and easy to follow writing ) what Yoongi to... Right away with ease mostly read cheesy happy fics that i can lose in! By his handler of savings to continue on to the watchlist if need be as a pet rock influencing people... Very upset so he tries to run away some more like these or on the page Kiss... Diets are really hard on Yoongi non-canon territory do anything to save the others again this.... So i kind of forget reality same concept let me know: then someone threw in! Ties by Kumasama- NamJin - Historical, arranged marriage Fun word-play and easy follow., Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Kidnapping, Stalking, Protective Bangtan Boys, Yoongi|Suga-centric! Happened earlier today was just teasing him about zoning out, Taehyungs a. Stories but it 's hard bts fanfic recommendations awkward, and could n't help taking it out: Hybrids do have. ( @ veang23 ), dumpling 3 meals a day prepared with love, and this just makes Jungkook angrier...