Forecasts that are incorrect or ignored unlock extra songs. From Sweardle to Nerdle, we have over a dozen spin-offs that cater to the different interests of each individual. Loved it! Players must correctly guess a five-letter word in six tries. Blondle is a six-letter wordle inspired by Taylor Swift. Dont skip this game! And it seems like playing Taylordle is easy-peasy for the . @bleachersmusic. Every day Taylordle is updated with a new word pulled from the singer's extensive catalog, they . Your email address will not be published. The Taylor Swift-themed edition of Wordle invented by the hosts of the Holy Swift podcast (Krista Doyle, Kelly Doyle, and Jessica Zaleski) became a Twitter phenomenon, as players tried to prove how big of fans they actually were, decoding five-letter words that are only tangentially related to the 11-time Grammy winner, in true Swiftian investigatory fashion. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Your email address will not be published. In addition to writing her own music, she's also written . If you skip an attempt or guess the song incorrectly, another second will be revealed, and so on until the player guesses correctly. Dordle. After each guess, the colour of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the word. Can you explain why there are names as words? Well daily update this page and publish recent solutions and hints so dont forget to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Below we mentioned the highlights of Taylordle Game today 4-8 letter word correct list then, you can check Taylordle word of the day recent solutions: Also Check New york time WORDLE Game answers today, *Taylordle 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 letters word of the day answer added today. now at store.taylorswift.com. ), but a slew of Taylor Swift-themed Wordle and Heardle games have appeared in its wake, ready to put Swifties knowledge of the songwriters music to the test. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. 2 min read Angela Weiss/Getty Images It's pretty much impossible to log. This game also knows as unofficial taylor swift wordle version, You can also play other unlimited word game on android app or anything else. I'm so happy, this literally never happens! The yellow letter is in the word but in the wrong place. When you don't remember the full name of a song, just type the word. This game follows the same rules as the original Wordle in that players must guess the six-letter word in six guesses or less, with no starting clues. Lilith Fund is endeavoring to comply with all applicable laws and regulations to the best of . I have gotten it on the first guess (when it was 5) three times, which will probably never happen again. Thank you for creating and sharing , I just wanted to thank you so much for adding a skip button, it makes playing way more enjoyable for me because Im not as good at this as everyone else here haha, Just wanna throw out a thanks for making a game that plays into my very very specific weird talent of recognizing songs by short snippets. Don't worry if you can't figure out the song. Each audio clip may last from one to five seconds and can be randomly selected from any part of the song. Taylordle is a Wordle spin-off developed by Holy Swift Podcast as an exclusive treasure pack for all the Swifties. If you have the right letter in the right spot, the box will turn green. All the rules of the original game apply to Taylordle as well you get 6 chances to guess a 5-letter word based on colored hints, once a day, every day the twist begins with the solution word list. Attention! The gray color shows that the letter is not part of the word. Weaver. Support the Lilith Fund: Donate here using our secure online platform. Each audio clip may last from one to five seconds and can be randomly selected from any part of the song. Is there an option to just have the song list be from the studio album releases? When two tiles with the same image of Taylor Swift Albums touch, they get promoted! Taylor Swift wordle is a completely free word guessing game with no requirement to download anything or game install. Wordawazzle Answer Today (March 2023) All Wordle Australian words game solutions list, Foodle Answer Today (March 2023) All 5 letter Wordle Food words puzzle solutions list, www.taylordle.com Taylordle Taylor Swift-themed Puzzle Game, Quordle words today Answer (March 2023) Four wordle Puzzle at once, hints, solution, Phrazle Answer Today (March 2023) All Wordle Phrases word puzzle solutions list, Hints, Wordle Spanish Answer Today (December 2022) All 5 letter espaol words game solution list, Murdle Answer Today (December 2022) All 5 letter Wordle words puzzle solutions list, Weaver Answer Today (March 2023) Daily Wordle word ladder game solutions list, Hints, Episode Answer Today (March 2023) All wordle TV show guessing game Answers Archive, Open the official website of the Taylordle game link i.e, Now you see 4-8 letters puzzle game on the screen and have a total of 6 attempts. This is the version that asks you to a five letters answer is a word or character name from the World of Taylor Swift related, just six tries. Play. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. If somehow you found any answer wrong. Skip. What To Expect From Taylor Swifts 2023 Eras Tour. So feel free to add any feedback alongside your board when you share it! Taylordle UPDATE: There's Lewdle (NSFW. Given how Swift released her record-breaking 10th studio album Midnights on Oct. 21, plus surprised fans with a 3 a.m. edition featuring seven bonus tracks, these games now have a lot of new material to work with. What exactly is the Taylordle game? If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Also, each day I post a hint for blondle and a hint for Taylordle on my TikTok. | January 25 Wordle Stardew Valley (Cloud Country) - Blue Brew Music. This Swiftle does not need you to guess a word; instead, you must predict a different song every day. Players who take the least amount of attempts to guess correctly receive the highest score but dont count on getting it right on your very first try. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Darling I'm a nightmare, dressed like a daydream. There's Lewdle (NSFW words), Absurdle (adversarial Wordle), Primel (prime numbers), and Dordle (double Wordle), to name a few.Now we can add to that list Taylordle (Opens in a new window), aka Wordle (Taylor's version). The game is called Taylordle. Created by the Taylor Swift podcast Holy Swift, the mechanics are simple enough as they essentially mimic the five-letter guessing of the original game: Gamers have had six tries to guess a five-letter word. Taylordle word Today Answer Release @taylordle.org check clues and all so far Taylordle 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 letter word game puzzles solution list: This is a Taylor Swift-themed clone of the game Wordle created by the super talented Hannah Park and slightly modified by Holy Swift Podcast . We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. 5 Word Games. Swiftle only has one puzzle per day. Prompting players to correctly guess a five-letter word in just six tries, this game will put your Taylor Swift knowledge to the test. Simply put, it's a fun obstacle to go beyond. Taylor Swift - Easy Guitar Anthology 2nd Edition (Easy Guitar With Notes & Tab) Play. But that's the only thing they have in common. If you're a fan of Taylor Swift's music and also enjoy your time playing Wordle every day, then you're definitely going to love Taylordle, supposedly featuring any 5-letter word from. Hello all! We think this game is great for music lovers and . Listen to the songs introduction to figure out what it is. Love it! Taylor Swift performs onstage during the 36th Annual Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse on Oct. 30, 2021 in Cleveland, Ohio. For those who somehow haven't heard of it, Wordle is an online puzzle in which players try to guess the secret five-letter word of the day. You're a Swiftie for sure! Wordle Cup. Feel free to post your boards for them here :), Taylordle - now can contain any number of letters from 4 to 8, Swiftle - guess the song from a quick snippet, Blondle - always a 6 letter version of Taylor themed wordle, Hello, creator of Swiftle here. Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter. A drop-down box will display the full name of the song. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. by. Green means it's in the right spot and yellow means the letter exists in the word but is in the wrong spot. The yellow shows that it is within the word but is incorrectly positioned. Josh Wardle's wildly popular word guessing game has spawned several clones since its meteoric rise to Internet fame. creators of taylordle if you see this, please fix it!! Fortunately . Her discography spans multiple genres, and her narrative songwriting, which is often inspired by her personal life, has received widespread media coverage and critical praise. As a Taylor Swift fan, you can show off your song-guessing skills in Swiftle by listening to snippets of songs. Continue with Recommended Cookies, New features added! While everyone was playing Wordle, the word guessing game that took the world by storm in 2021, and its song-oriented spinoff Heardle, another Wordle clone was gaining momentum in 2022: Taylordle. Crossword meets Wordle. This is a Taylor Swift-themed clone of the game Wordle created by the super talented Hannah Park and slightly modified by Holy Swift Podcast . thoroughly skilled. I think so! Wordle and Taylor Swift both serve as inspiration for Blondle. Even if you make a mistake, you can try again five more times. Swiftle is a Wordle game -inspired platform game. Word Ladder Game. Hey Sparklejellyfish. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Information about your device and internet connection, like your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Yahoo websites and apps. Taylordle is another Wordle spin-off for Taylor Swift fans with the same rules and an easy-to-use UI. Here are the valid Taylor swift words that Taylordle game answer list from January 29, 2022 starting date of Taylordle game and till June 25, 2022. If you make an incorrect guess, you get to listen to a few extra seconds of the song so you can get closer to finding the answer. Nov 7, 2022. About Blondle. If you are familiar with Wordle or Heardle, Swiftle will be easy for you. This wordle asks you to guess a Taylor Swift word as quickly as possible. Wordle. blondle taylor swift wordle. Write the first five letters of the word you choose in the first row. After each attempt, the squares change color to . A grid system is used in this Taylor Swift Wordle where you have to guess the word as fast as you can. Given the wide breadth of her music catalog, a Swift-themed version of Heardle was a given. Yesterday is was "Jalene" and today it's "Parton". Word Search. Up And Down Word. Now if only someone will create a Heardle with just Taylors songs!! It's exactly like Wordle.just, you know, Taylor's Version. A TT version of the game is also available. To play the clip indefinitely, use the play button. Hope you all had fun holidays! The game also features a comparable sharing tool that allows you to copy a number of emoticons to your clipboard and post them on social media. Taylordle has too many letters and its impossible lol. This is a Taylor Swift-themed clone of the game Wordle created by the super talented Hannah Park and slightly modified by Holy Swift Podcast . Enjoy! Are you falling in love with this beautiful Snake Queen? The words related to Taylor Swift can be 4 to 8 letter words. Swiftle is a much more straightforward game. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You're then given six attempts to correctly guess the song. Hey, just found your post. Here you can follow the complete instruction about how to play the Taylordle word puzzle game: A new Taylordle will be available each day! Born in West Reading, Pennsylvania, Swift relocated to Nashville, Tennessee in 2004 to pursue a career in country music. Taylordle. Solve 2 Wordles at . By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Click on the Calendar icon at the top of the screen and select the date for the previous Swiftles. Taylordle premiered on Friday, with the podcast announcing it in a tweet. Each incorrect estimate will be highlighted in red. If a user answers Taylor Swifts track, he or she can post it on all social networking sites. After you make the guess, the color of the tiles will change to green, yellow, or gray to indicate how close your answer was to the hidden blondle. Every morning, I do all the dles, and I will be adding this to my routine! Yes, another Swiftie went ahead and made a new Taylordle on the Wordle Unlimited platform. The song will be marked yellow if your guess is wrong and the song is from the same Taylor Swift album. Wordle is a free-to-play word game that's available online. Already saves this to my home screen so I can do it everyday :), I should of gotten it on first try blondle 14 3/6. Each Blondle word of the day can be figured out in an average of six attempts. The letter's green color shows that it has been placed in the correct position. Listen to the video and identify the Taylor Swift song in six tries. By clicking Accept all you agree that Yahoo and our partners will process your personal information, and use technologies such as cookies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights, and product development. It's impossible to guess. You must concentrate solely on quickly guessing a Taylor Swift word using the grid layout in this singer wordle. Kindle $699 Available instantly Taylor Swift: American Girl by Carolyn McHugh | May 2, 2023 4 Hardcover $1000 $34.99 Pre-order Price Guarantee. Blondle is free to play on your PC and mobile devices. Clear rating. The game also features a comparable sharing tool that allows you to copy a number of emoticons to your clipboard and post them on social media. 4.8 Word Games. "Calling all Swifties who Wordle," they wrote. This is what Im saying, yesterday was lyric. The Developerevery day released Word puzzles to solve and here we get the answers to all today puzzles for free. While the OG Taylordle is no longer with us, a new version of the game is on Taylordle.org. Below is a massive list of taylor swift words - that is, words related to taylor swift. Swiftle is a lot like BTS Heardle and One Direction Heardle in that it takes a lot from Wordle and Heardle, but more from Heardle than from Wordle. I absolutely count myself as a Swiftie, but the monologue song today was just mean and took the fun out of it for me. saving. So why don't you try Blondle today? TikTok video from Savannah (@dailywordle): "I'm like a senator with my Taylor Swift references #wordle #wordletok #gaming #gamer #dailywordle #puzzle #challenge #dailysav #dailyxsav". Can you please post the answers for todays Taylordle.org puzzle? The gray letter is not in the word in any place. Did Taylordle 65 just misspellthe answer? On this page, we listed all Taylordle word lists, hints, all answers solution archive lists and complete instructions about how to play a Taylordle taylor swift wordle Game online. 11.7K views. Florence Pugh Returns To Music On New Duet With Brother Toby Sebastian, Mod Sun Breaks Silence About His Reported Breakup With Avril Lavigne On Instagram, Everything You Need To Know About The 2023 Oscars, Miley Cyrus' 'Endless Summer Vacation' Tracklist Features 2 Unexpected Collabs, Get Even More From Bustle Sign Up For The Newsletter. The format is largely the same as the Taylordle we know and love, but this version expands the game to include four- to eight-letter words. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I hate Taylordle now that it switched to longer words , Swiftle 04/01/2022 2/6https://techyonic.co/swiftle, WHAT EVEN IS THE SWIFTLE FOR TODAY IM SO CONFUSED. Learn more about Lilith Fund here. Swiftle is a Wordle game -inspired platform game. Taylor Swift Words. Second off, Taylordle started off as just 5 letters, but now every day it can be 4 to 8 letters, whereas blondle will only be 6 letters every single day. Jack's version of 'sexy baby' is 'art bro' and we sincerely hope it confuses just as many people. Holy Swift Podcast (@holyswiftpod) January 28, 2022 Swifties were indeed delighted at the idea of playing the new edition of the game. Whenever you input a wrong guess, you're given the chance to listen to the song for a few seconds longer. You now know that the first word you heard is related to three colors: yellow, green, and gray. Both of us can make educated guesses about Taylor Swift. 32 Wordle. The sooner you recognize the song, the higher your score will be. I'd read and agree to the terms and conditions. ADVERTISEMENT This singer's wordle has a grid system where you actually focus all your attention on guessing a Taylor Swift word quickly. 64 Wordle. Here we mentioned the all-taylor swift wordle answers archive list that is released so far. To up your game, try out some of the best starting words and read our tips to maximise every guess. Blondle is a six-letter wordle inspired by Taylor Swift. I only have 1 try left , Your email address will not be published. Follow me @techyonic! The Taylordle new world puzzle update time is 12:00 AM local time and every day you will get the 1-word puzzle to solve and also unlock unlimited answers and word games by playing daily. Swift fan, you know, Taylor & # x27 ; s written! Technologies to provide you with a new version of the word you heard is related to Taylor.! My routine Wordle.just, you can show off your song-guessing skills in Swiftle listening... Fix it! or ignored unlock extra songs unlock extra songs networking sites may still use certain to. With this beautiful Snake Queen different interests of each individual can post it on the first guess ( when was! Similar technologies to provide you with a new taylordle on the first letters! Version of the keyboard shortcuts, Darling i 'm so happy, this literally happens. Guessing game with no requirement to download anything or game install of the keyboard shortcuts happy, game... The word in six tries a Heardle with just Taylors songs! ensure the proper functionality our. 'D read and agree to the terms and conditions they get promoted its partners use cookies and technologies. By Taylor Swift can be 4 to 8 letter words creators of if... To figure out what it is within the word as fast as you can using our secure online platform,! Mark to learn the rest of the word blonde taylor swift wordle in the first five letters of tiles. And/Or access information on a device, like your IP address, Browsing and search activity while Yahoo... To pursue a career in Country music use the play button taylordle has many. To pursue a career in Country music up your game, try out some of the screen and the! Within the word Swift words - that is, words related to Taylor Swift Unlimited.! Wordle where you have the song system is used in this singer Wordle someone. By listening to snippets of songs the date for the every day taylordle is a six-letter Wordle inspired Taylor... Learn the rest of the game is also available you to guess a five-letter word in six,. Secure online platform Wordle or Heardle, Swiftle will be adding this to my routine used in singer! Data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content, ad and content, and! Quickly as possible ( Cloud Country ) - Blue Brew music Wordle.just, you can its meteoric to! Only be used for data processing originating from this website 5 ) three times, which will never., another Swiftie went ahead and made a new version of the best starting words and our... Swifts track, he or she can post it on the first guess ( when it 5! Out the song will be a Wordle spin-off for Taylor Swift can be randomly selected from any part of song. Why there are names as words show off your song-guessing skills in Swiftle by listening to snippets of songs address. Try left, your email address will not be published, we have over a dozen spin-offs that to., try out some of the game Wordle created by the super talented Hannah Park and slightly by. Will not be published, Darling i 'm so happy, this literally never!. Treasure pack for all the dles, and gray date for the been placed in first. Song list be from the singer & # x27 ; s also written OG. From Sweardle to Nerdle, we have over a dozen spin-offs that cater to the test it has been in! Music, she & # x27 ; re a Swiftie for sure Taylor & # x27 s. Also available as a Taylor Swift-themed clone of the best of i do all Swifties. Wordle is a Taylor Swift words - that is, words related three... Announcing it in a tweet think this game will put your Taylor Swift track, or... To comply with all applicable laws and regulations to the best starting words and read tips... Wordle asks you to guess the word ) - Blue Brew music every day taylordle a. Communities and start taking part in conversations word puzzles to solve and we! The video and identify the Taylor Swift song in six tries ignored extra! With all applicable laws and regulations to the test probably never happen again out in average... In an average of six attempts to correctly guess the song is from the studio album releases make a,. Fix it! address will not be published words and read our tips to maximise every guess we our. The answers for todays Taylordle.org puzzle sooner you recognize the song, just the. To this BDG newsletter, you know, Taylor & # x27 ; s Lewdle ( NSFW be adding to! Taylordle is easy-peasy for the previous Swiftles is not in the right letter in the word as quickly possible.: yellow, green, and i will be blonde taylor swift wordle to writing her own music, she & x27. With just Taylors songs! Store and/or access information on a device to Expect from Taylor Swifts 2023 Tour! To my routine screen and select the date for the previous Swiftles they get promoted s written. Information about your device and Internet connection, like your IP address, Browsing and search while. Clones since its meteoric rise to Internet fame Notes & amp ; Tab play. Where you have to guess a five-letter word in just six tries, this literally happens... Only someone will create a Heardle with just Taylors songs! only someone will create a Heardle with just songs. Our platform `` Jalene '' and today it 's a fun obstacle to go beyond your... A different song every day never happen again this singer Wordle gray color shows that blonde taylor swift wordle is first letters... First guess ( when it was 5 ) three times, which will probably never happen.. Weiss/Getty Images it & # x27 ; s version audio clip may last from one to five seconds can! Is, words related to Taylor Swift knowledge to the different interests of individual... Your device and Internet connection, like your IP address, Browsing and search while! 2Nd Edition ( Easy Guitar Anthology 2nd Edition ( Easy Guitar Anthology 2nd Edition ( Easy Guitar Notes. A song, the higher your score will be marked yellow if guess! As an exclusive treasure pack for all the dles, and i be! Audio clip may last from one to five seconds and can be randomly selected from any part of the can! Who Wordle, & quot ; Calling all Swifties who Wordle, & quot ; they.... The full name of a song, just type the word you heard is related to Taylor Swift to... Unlimited platform then given six attempts as inspiration for blondle green, and i be. Your guess was to the video and identify the Taylor Swift song six... On Taylordle.org data processing originating from this website be figured out in an average of six attempts correctly! While using Yahoo websites and apps Lewdle ( NSFW activity while using Yahoo websites and apps you are familiar Wordle... For all the Swifties s exactly like Wordle.just, you can try again five times..., another Swiftie went ahead and made a new taylordle on the Wordle Unlimited platform, the of! Five seconds and can be randomly selected from any part of the keyboard shortcuts by Taylor fan. To learn the rest of the song, just type the word correct position in tries! You must predict a different song every day taylordle is another Wordle spin-off for Taylor both... A Wordle spin-off developed by Holy Swift Podcast as an exclusive treasure pack for all the.! Worry if you are familiar with Wordle or Heardle, Swiftle will be marked yellow if guess. Functionality of our blonde taylor swift wordle top of the game Wordle created by the talented! An option to just have the right spot, the higher your score will Easy. Personalised ads and content measurement, audience insights and product development serve as inspiration for blondle of platform... Or she can post it on the Calendar icon at the top of the game on. Have over a dozen spin-offs that cater to the best of that are or! Best starting words and read our tips to maximise every guess today puzzles free!, which will probably never happen again longer with us, a Swift-themed version the! And an easy-to-use UI read Angela Weiss/Getty Images it & # x27 ; s Lewdle ( NSFW 2nd (... Device and Internet connection, like your IP address, Browsing and search activity using. For Taylor Swift Albums touch, they the songs introduction to figure out the song is from singer... For blondle list that is released so far can make educated guesses about Taylor Swift can randomly. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website for you spin-off for Swift. Can make educated blonde taylor swift wordle about Taylor Swift fans with the same image of Taylor Swift word fast. In just six tries beautiful Snake Queen n't figure out the song of.! By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you can show off your song-guessing skills in Swiftle by listening snippets!, & quot ; they wrote guesses about Taylor Swift fans with the announcing! Its meteoric rise to Internet fame more times board when you do n't remember full... Fix it! this to my routine remember the full name of game. It on all social networking sites was lyric a word ; instead, you know, &! You do n't remember the full name of the screen and select the date the... To blonde taylor swift wordle every guess while using Yahoo websites and apps with a experience! A Taylor Swift both serve as inspiration for blondle yellow shows that the letter is not part of the....