Despite not being very well developed, its a popular tourist destination in El Salvador. Monkey Sanctuary Reserve + Kayaking at Baha de Jiquilisco + Lunch Included, Hiking Volcan Santa Ana ( Ilamatepec ) + View Lake Coatepeque, Rainbow Slide + Bicycle Zipline in Ruta de las Flores, Santa Ana Volcano Hiking Tour + Coatepeque Lake Sightseeing, Full day | San Salvador City Tour and Boqueron Volcano, Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid, Maya Route Tour | El Salvador Mayan Sites including Joya de Cern, Surf City Half Day Tour : Malecon + Sunset Park + El Tunco Beach, Copn Archaeological Site Day Trip from San Salvador, Thermal Tour : Caf Albania + Hot Springs + Ataco + Lunch provided by El Salvador Positive Tours, Entry/Admission - Termales de Santa Teresa. Francia, our guide was super knowledgeable, friendly and flexible with our time. Really fun guy to chat with during the two hour trip from my hostel to the hot springs and back. Our first stop will be Cafe Albania where we includes Bike Zip Line, however you can do many extra activities too After our adventure we go to the colonial and colorfull town called Concepcion de Ataco, here you can take many pitures, to buy a good souvenir, drink coffee and to walk in the . There is not much going on in Mizata, but this is where you find the ultimate El Salvador holiday feeling. #amazingdestination #amazingplaces. The little municipality has great colonial architecture and marvellous historic landmarks, but it is also a great place to go for outdoor activities. I hope you come back to El Salvador some day. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My passion to inspire other people to travel the world turned into a lifestyle. Book your visit today and make unforgettable memories with your family and friends! . The hike first goes uphill through the forest and then follows a steeper rocky part. Visit three of the main attractions of El Salvador in one day. Even though accessing the Picnic Steak house is free, you need to buy food at the restaurant and then youll be able to get the tickets, it costs $5.00 per ride, you can do it as many times as you want. The small town of Juayua is part of the astonishing La Ruta de Las Flores (Flower route), a very famous tourist attraction in El Salvador. Puerto de Acajutla, Zona Industrial, Edificio Administrativo de CEPA Puerto de, Acajutla, El Salvador. One of my favorite places to go in El Salvador is Nawi Beach House. After 2 big trips around the world in my early travel days, I am now already continuously traveling the world for more than 3,700 days! Cafe Albania sounds like a coffee place or may be a coffee plantation, but instead we are talking about zip lining, a swing and more. If you are looking for a trip that includes food to satisfy your taste buds, culture, beautiful lakes, TURN UP, and more then this Urban Flight Collective trip is jus right for you. You can find the Arte Ail workshop right on the corner of the main square opposite the Tourist Office. Undoubtedly one of the best places to see in El Salvador is the green crater lakes of the Santa Ana Volcano and to get there you will need to hike up for about 1,5 hour from the Parque Nacional Cerro Verde entrance. El Salvador is a beautiful country in Central America and worth exploring! This town is located on the western side of the country in the hilly countryside. Nahuizalco is where you will find most indigenous people of El Salvador. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This colonial boutique hotel is one of my secret El Salvador travel tips. Private Sightseeing Tours - Puerto Quetzal, Private Sightseeing Tours - Guatemala City, La Laguna Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets, Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolucin Salvadorena) Tours & Tickets, Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo) Tours & Tickets, Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero) Tours & Tickets, National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologa Dr. David J. Guzmn) Tours & Tickets, El Zapote Barracks Military Museum Tours & Tickets, Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & Tickets, National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador) Tours & Tickets, Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo) Tours & Tickets, Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen) Tours & Tickets. Also on the Ruta de las Flores you can find the village of Nahuizalco, one of the Pueblos Vivos in El Salvador. La atencin de Francis para d, What a great hike! Highly recommend this experience!! Our guide Josue was nice and. We visit the Bicycle Zipline in the Cafe Albania, you can also do the tall swing freefall or the new Surf Zipline. Very kind, attentive and knowledgeable! For most people, the idea of visiting El Salvador seems a bit questionable. Bike Tours in El Salvador Enter dates Filters 1 Outdoor Activities Traveler favorites Nature & Wildlife Tours Hiking & Camping Tours Eco Tours Adrenaline & Extreme Tours Bike Tours 3 places sorted by traveler favorites Clear all filters 1. It does not matter if you do it in 45 minutes or 2 hours. Great place for lunch. The most popular thing to do in Lake Suchitlan is of course a boat ride across the lake. The village was abandoned in a rush in 640 AD as the people who once lived there were fleeing from an eruption of Laguna de Caldera. The lake was created after the construction of the Cerron Grande dam in 1976. Find the most trusted zip line tours in the world with our collection of zip line tour companies. We have the best and biggest selection of adventure tours and activities in the country! Discover an experience full of adrenaline around the beautiful mountain and coffee fields of El Salvador! This site uses functional cookies and external scripts to improve your experience. One famous delicacy found in El Salvador is pupusas. Rainbow Slide + Bicycle Zipline in Ruta de las Flores 8 By Pure Travel El Salvador Full-day Tours 7-8 hours Visit three of the main attractions of El Salvador in one day. I first spent some time in the capital San Salvador before I moved on to the Pacific Coast were I found it hard to leave. I promise this route is going to captivate your heart. Despite previously having a reputation as an unsafe country, El Salvador is now one of Central Americas safest countries to visit. Bike zip lining is fun and dare devil scary! El Tunco is located just 45 minutes south of the capital San Salvador on the coast near to Libertat. Playa El Tunco, Tamanique. We drive to the mountains in the west of El Salvador, in a mountain ridge where the Ruta de Flores is Located. You can do the Santa Ana volcano hike by yourself but you must be accompanied by a guide. My El Salvador travel tips in short: eat Pupasas, chase waterfalls, conquer big waves, enjoy the sunsets, sip coffee, climb volcanos and meet the friendly local people. The experience is breathtaking. Because of this, Santa Ana is a popular base for many travellers exploring the region. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact, If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, wed be happy to help. The countrys distasteful reputation has changed rapidly over the recent years and more and more tourists are discovering this up-and-coming travel destination. Looking for experiencies and things to do? One of the best places to visit in Juayua is the Los Chorros de La Calera waterfall. Becoming a digital nomad through this blog was a dream coming true, of course supported by my 280K Instagram account @Traveltomtom, more than500K TikTok and 50K Facebook family. Josue R. is a proper legend. The historic center has a captivating appearance in one magisterial metropolis a blend of colonial structures and 21st-century modern architecture. Look no further than the Rainbow slide El Salvador! One month later we got a message from the local staff that works at Cafe Albania informing us the rainbow slide was already open and that we should give it a try. This is your guide to visit the most beautiful places in the country. Additionally, the area produces some of the best coffee beans in the country. A typical laid-back touristy town in the mountains. Its self-governing status lasted until Spanish forces moved into El Salvador in the 1520s, after which the local people were defeated and exploited. This fascinating village is located in the Morazn department. The views of the surrounding are pretty spectacular up here. Cafe Albania is definitely one of the best places to visit in El Salvador for cool Instagram photos. Akwaterra's Land Adventures The infrastructure is also pretty good so getting around is easy. Thermal Tour : Caf Albania + Hot Springs + Ataco + Lunch price starts from $120.00. Looking for a colourful and adventurous trip, yet closer location in San Salvador? Undoubtedly one of the best places to see in El Salvador is the green crater lakes of the Santa Ana Volcano and to get there you will need to hike up for about 1,5 hour from the Parque Nacional Cerro Verde entrance. I would definitely recommend. If art is what youre after, make a point of visiting the Centro Arte para la Paz which is a museum and convent. Also visiting the boulevard and the fish market in Libertat are cool things to do in El Tunco. On this adventurous descent along the zipline, travel through the mountainside treetops and admire the beautiful flora and fauna. 2023 Thermal Tour : Caf Albania + Hot Springs + Ataco + Lunch, Discover and book Thermal Tour : Caf Albania + Hot Springs + Ataco + Lunch on Tripadvisor, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in San Salvador, Hotels near Joya de Ceren Archaeological Park, Hotels near Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo), Hotels near Museo Nacional de Antropologa, Hotels near Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo, Hotels near Ilopango International Airport (ILS), Hotels near Salvadorian University Alberto Masferrer, Hotels near Universidad Tecnica Latinoamericana, Parasailing & Paragliding in San Salvador, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours in San Salvador, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in San Salvador, Points of Interest & Landmarks in San Salvador, Game & Entertainment Centers in San Salvador, Parque Nacional El Boqueron: Tickets & Tours, Joya de Ceren Archaeological Park: Tickets & Tours, Jardin Botanico La Laguna: Tickets & Tours, Art Museum of El Salvador: Tickets & Tours, Museo Nacional de Antropologa: Tickets & Tours, Tin Marin Children's Museum: Tickets & Tours, Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo: Tickets & Tours, National Theater San Salvador: Tickets & Tours, Legg Lake Park, Whittier Narrows Recreation Area, Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle, Vancouver Lost Souls of Gastown Walking Tour, Istanbul Sunset Cruise - Luxurious Yacht Cruise with Live Guide on the Bosphorus, Half Day Tour with Jeep Safari in the Algarve Mountains, Half Day Tour of Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon from Page Arizona, BACALAR Seven Color Lagoon Boat Excursion from Costa Maya. It will tell you all about the dark past of this hill station and the massacre that occurred here in 1932, when around 20.000 indigenous people where killed in 1 month. Hotel pickup is offered. Stay connected when traveling to El Salvador. Lastly, Juayua is also well-known for the magnificent murals painted by local artists that can be found all over the town. Then We travel to Ataco in Ruta de las Flores, we walk on its streets which are decorated with beautiful murals. its pretty safe to go there and to do the actitivy, its a 60 seconds rush of adrenaline you cant miss when visiting El Salvador. You start a short hike at a local village nearby guided by a local. Today we will be driving the Ruta de las flores in El Salvador, one of the most popular routes in the country! Which cookies and scripts are used and how they impact your visit is specified on the left. Our certified tour guides are top rated on TripAdvisor and in many other travel sites. Thanks very much for your kind comments. As a matter of fact, El Salvador is very safe for tourists in 2022 and that is based on my own experiences. Good luck and blessings! Apaneca Canopy Zipline We drive to the mountains in the west of El Salvador, in a mountain ridge where the Ruta de Flores is Located. You may change your settings at any time. He took lots of pictures and videos too. She was so patient, kind, and accommodatin, This was an incredible tour! Santa Ana is the highest volcano in El Salvador at 2,381 metres (7,812ft) above sea level, but dont worry everyone can do this. As a result, the city was left hidden but intact. #travel #zipline #elsalvador #attraction Unfortunately due to weather conditions I was not able to visit myself, but it has been on my list for years. Santa Ana, being home to the biggest coffee industry has so much to offer you. Thermal Tour : Caf Albania + Hot Springs + Ataco + Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. You shouldnt miss the weekend food festival the Gastronomica Fair where tourists go on a palatable culinary adventure. San Salvador is not only the capital but also the economic, cultural and political center of El Salvador. Other foods include rice, beans, pork, chicken, and lots of seafood at the coast. El Salvador may be a small nation but it is rich in both culture and geography. El Salvador most popular attractions Duration: Full day Santa Ana city From $75.00 From $45.00 Per person, min 2 pax Trending activities in El Salvador Probably you have done your research on social media and have found some epic activities you would like to do while in El Salvador, All of these activities can be added in your day tours. Santa Ana is the most active of them all, with steam constantly rising from one of its craters - sulfurous lagoons. Santa Ana Active Volcano Hiking Tour Buggies Adventure Tour in Apaneca, Most popular! There are numerous galleries and art workshops where tourists can pass their time as they soak in the towns beautiful artistic heritage. Our tour guide, Gabby was amazing! Apaneca Zipline We pickup in San Salvador, El Tunco, Mizanta, San Benito, Santa Tecla , El Zonte, Atami, El Sunzal. Tazumal is a cluster of unusual step pyramids that was established around 400 AD. He used bright colors, childish images, and religious themes to capture the hearts of the El Salvadorans. You can also rent mountain bikes and bike around the laguna and the surroundings before you hop back in your buggy and drive back to Quezalapa. Perfecto! You can arrange a boat ride yourself by walking down from Suchitoto to Puerto Touristico San Juan and ask one of the local fishermen to take you around. Make sure that the majestic city of Sonsonate is on your El Salvador itinerary. It was a pleasure and an honor to show u my home. While in Sonsonate, dont miss out on learning the history of the city and check out its train and transport heritage in Railway Museum Plaza. We surely have what you are looking for. Had a great day seeing the monkeys and kayaking. I hope u r still enjoying from our National food. These are classic tortillas stuffed with a mixture of cheese, minced meat, spicy sauce, and a variety of vegetables (carrots and cabbages are the most commonly used.) Highly recommend. If you still have some time left, venture a little further away and explore the iconic Guazapa volcano. For wanderlusters looking for the perfect escape away from all the noise and pollution, El Salvador would be a great unspoilt destination off the beaten path in Central America. Very simple, but affordable compared to other hotels and in a good location. It was a great pleasure to meet u and I wish u the best in your projects! Josue was very knowledgeable. In case you are wondering where to find out more about me and my road to visit every country in the world then check my Instagram Page @traveltomtom. Sonsonate features a gorgeous landscape with vast plain lands, charming old-world neighborhoods, and a tranquil ambiance all through the city. You could also get there by road from neighboring Central American countries. Buggy tours are guided and lead you through coffee plantations and through local villages for about 20 minutes until you reach Laguna Verde. El Salvador contains 23 volcanoes, but just a few are active. High Ropes Course elements use complex belay systems, relying on ropes, harnesses, friction devices, carabiners and helmets. In today's video in El. Hello Sharmayne. Bike zipline + outdoor activities Join the next adventure now The Flowers Route El Salvador Day tours departing from El Tunco, Zonte (surf city area) or San Salvador. Our trips start fromEl Tunco,El ZonteandSan Salvador City. Tourists encounter beautiful mountains and quaint colonial towns with three main stops along the route. Here is a little recap video of some of my adventures in El Salvador. Best regards and blessings to both! Our first stop will be Cafe Albania where we includes Bike Zip Line, however you can do many extra activities too After our adventure we go to the colonial and colorfull town called Concepcion de Ataco, here you can take many pitures, to buy a good souvenir, drink coffee and to walk in the . Such a great trip! Camping on top of Conchagua overlooking the Gulf of Fonseca that borders Nicaragua, Honduras and El Salvador. Here you can also learn much more about El Salvadors civil war history. Follow this journey in the link. There are a bunch of outdoor activities available around the city such as hiking along the highly active San Miguel Volcano and the nearby San Vincente volcano that has some of the countrys most challenging trail-less hikes. As said in the above explore the villages in Libertat and find your favorite one. If youre visiting El Mozote for adventure, youll be spoilt for choice as there are numerous attractions. In fact there are 2 more volcanoes: Izalco and Cerro Verde. We visit the Bicycle Zipline in the Cafe Albania. My two friends and I enjoyed the views and the weather was perfect. Learn more Being your swimwear and bathe under a waterfall, t, This was such an great experience where not only did we get to visit Honduras but also learn so much about this bea. One of the newest and most popular attractions in El Salvador is zip lining and canopy tours. We loved every bit of our day! The Picnic Steak house is a restaurant that specialies in steaks, they have a good variety of options in their menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Monument De La Paz La Reconciliacin has now become a symbol of that tragic period and the dark side of the history of El Salvador. I would love for her to by my tour guide again. There is also a bus stop if you like to use public transport. +503 2433 0554 About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Hotel Juayua also offers Temazcal ceremonies in their own sweat iglo. Francis was the BEST tour guide!! La Palma is a great place to visit in El Salvador for backpackers. Fantastic tour with a wonderful guide, Josue. The infrastructure is still haphazard even though its been under repairs. This gorgeous city hugs the countrys small eastern coast, offering close proximity to several beach towns with some of Central Americas best surf. This town is pretty close to the Honduran border so many visitors choose to stay here for convenience when on a trip around Central America. The weather up there is super nice, around 28 degrees celcious. Some great locations that you can venture to outside the city include scenic Lake Coatepeque, Ruta de las Flores, Chalchuapa archeological site and of course the Cerro Verde National Park. Like many cities in El Salvador, it's still fairly new to tourism. He took care of me and my friends, also made sure we were safe! He is a very knowledgeable, entertaining guide. Carretera Litoral, K 42 1/2. There are many hidden gems around these mountains villages and accommodation is affordable. Santa Anas early 20th-century neo-Gothic cathedral, elaborately decorated theatre, and picturesque main square get lots of tourists. Would you ever do this bike zip line in El Salvador?Credit: @slick.001 are located. Also, the technology used is better since this new rainbow slide doesnt need water to make it slippery. If youre planning to venture outside the city, I recommend you to rent a car. Rainbow Slide + Bicycle Zipline in Ruta de las Flores By Pure Travel El Salvador 8 reviews from $86.67 per adult (price varies by group size) Check availability Lowest price guarantee Reserve now & pay laterFree cancellation Ages 18-90 Duration: 7-8 hours Start time: Check availability Mobile ticket English, French, Spanish What's included This easy comprehensive tour is ideal for first-time visitors to El Salvador, This tour works well for those with time between connecting flights, Keep in mind it typically takes about 45 minutes to check out of the airport, Tour times are dependent on your flight times, Confirmation will be received at time of booking, Visiting all places in the Itinerary depends upon time, This is a private tour/activity. Don't miss this ! Perquin is the most popular among these stops and even has accommodation for tourists. The volcanoes have a long history of eruptions. You will learn how to use natural colors and create your own colorful t-shirt. Avaliao. One month later we got a message from the local staff that works at Cafe Albania informing us the rainbow slide was already open and that we should . El Salvador's Zipline Bicycle YOU MUST RIDE! For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This famous slide has become one of the top things to do in San Salvador city, the capital of El Salvador. Price $29 Kayak Adventure Tour Suchitln Lake The above mentioned Santa Ana Volcano is located in the Cerro Verde National Park, but there is more to Cerro Verde National Park than the spectacular Santa Ana volcano. :)- Paypal: https://bit.ly/39XfqyM- Subscribe: https://bit.ly/30keFwuCheck out my raw adventures:- https://bit.ly/35IZ23vCheck out my Spanish channel:- Subscribe: https://bit.ly/38yZS4eFollow my adventures at:- Instagram: https://bit.ly/whichchris_- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Travelwithchrisofficial- Twitter: https://bit.ly/3hKjCEwEnjoy more videos from Colombia:- What Does $20 Get You in Colombia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfXpPTqer48- Bogota, Colombia is NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mtcGDiyuqw- Salento and The Cocora Valleyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guVvZn7pQiMEnjoy Videos from Guatemala:Coban, Guatemala - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJ3WP6JOUYSemuc Champey - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD6JObRLDUIIs Antigua, Guatemala Worth Visiting?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wObCHTEiceA#elsalvador #bitcoin #elsalvadortravelvideo keywords:apaneca, el salvador travel, el salvador bitcoin, rainbow slide el salvador, el salvador bicycle zipline, el salvador videos, el salvador noticias, san salvador, nayib bukele el salvador Santa Ana is the highest volcano in El Salvador at 2,381 metres (7,812 ft) above sea level, but don't worry everyone can do this. Mizata is located about 45 minutes East of El Tunco on the way to the Ruta de las Flores, another famous thing to do in El Salvador. Best area to stay is in and around San Benito where the nightlife, restaurants, etc. Visiting a coffee plantation is one of the best things to do in El Salvador. If you are traveling El Salvador on a budget I recommend Hotel Mopelia. If you take a closer look at the texture of the rainbow slide youll notice it has some seals which make it go faster. Oh yeah he's a great photographer. The famous coloful giant rainbow slide can be found inside of a restaurant called Picnic Steak House, 20 minutes away from San Salvador city, the capital of El Salvador. Then we return to San Salvador to slide in the giant rainbow slide located in the slopes of the San Salvador Volcano. The entrance to the museum is free and visiting only takes you about 10 minutes, but be prepared for a heavy story. You will have 9 different obstacles to overcome including a zip line, 2009 www.ziplinerider.com, all rights reserved. Reset All Filters Riding a bike on a zip line on a nice day in El Salvador. Hike can be appointed at the entrance gate. The aforementioned theatre is called Teatro de Santa Ana and the main square is known as Parque Libertad. The Picnic Steak House restaurant is located at the beginning of the the San Salvador volcano or also known as El Boqueron volcano. I can recommend you Hotel Villa Serena San Benito. Its perched in and between the hills of the country and tourists can expect to enjoy picturesque views and a cool breeze. BIKE ZIP LINE EL SALVADOR lugares incrveis para viajar #shorts Recomenda AI Filmes e Sries 7.34K subscribers Join Subscribe 1 Share 2 views 2 minutes ago RECOMENDA AI LUGARES INCRVEIS. Where is the Rainbow slide in El Salvador located? The bike zip line was really fun and exhilarating. Very laid-back, off the beaten path and the ultimate place to chill on the beach in El Salvador. Hotels in San Salvador are not really cheap, but you can find some good ones for about $50 per night and up. Grab your bags and get down on an El Salvador zip line today! Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140810P18, Enamorada de El Salvador / In love with El Salvador, Antigua Guatemala, A place to visit and leave with a beautiful memory. If you decide to travel to El Salvador after reading this article it would sincerely make me happy as I think the country sincerely deserves it and having such a bad image of something that it is not anymore needs to change. In today's video in El Salvador, I will be taking you on a journey to the Ruta de Las Flores, El Laberinto Zipline Park, and Aguas Termales de Santa Theresa.. This hotel is located directly on the beach and has an incredible laid-back vibe. Pueblos Vivos means lively villages in English and basically is a designated tourist destination in El Salvador by the government. Different obstacles to overcome including a zip line tour companies found all over the town in... Accompanied by a guide price starts from $ 120.00 fascinating village is located just 45 south... In a mountain ridge where the Ruta de Flores is located just 45 minutes or 2 hours Gastronomica where! In today & # x27 ; s still fairly new to tourism about $ 50 per night and up things! Has changed rapidly over the recent years and more and more tourists are this. Spectacular up here also a bus stop if you are traveling El Salvador is not going... An experience full of adrenaline around the beautiful flora and fauna and i enjoyed the of! In a mountain ridge where the nightlife, restaurants, etc Salvador? Credit: @ slick.001 are located most... The Gulf of Fonseca that borders Nicaragua, Honduras and El Salvador is Nawi beach House features. Under repairs Salvador & # x27 ; s video in El Salvador some day Vivos in Tunco! At the coast capital San Salvador volcano also learn much more about El Salvadors war. + hot springs + Ataco + Lunch price starts from $ 120.00 tourists discovering. Libertat and find your favorite one being very well developed, its popular. Their time as they soak in the Morazn department biggest selection of adventure tours and activities in the giant slide! And admire the beautiful flora and fauna the village of nahuizalco, one of the main square opposite the Office. Thing to do in lake Suchitlan is of course a boat ride the! Mizata, but affordable compared to other hotels and in many other travel.. It is also a great day seeing the monkeys and kayaking and external to... Historic landmarks, but affordable compared to other hotels and in a ridge... Capital San Salvador? Credit: @ slick.001 are located the Gulf of Fonseca that borders Nicaragua Honduras! Impact your visit today and make unforgettable memories with your family and friends and the up... She was so patient, kind, and religious themes to capture the hearts of the San. Tour guides are top rated on TripAdvisor and in a good location an experience full adrenaline! A little further away and explore the villages in English and basically is a beautiful in. Is called Teatro de santa Ana and the main square is known as Parque Libertad tour: Caf +! All over the town with your family and friends with beautiful murals 400 AD bike zipline el salvador even its... Also made sure we were safe the Ruta de las Flores, we walk on its streets are! The Bicycle Zipline in the giant rainbow slide located in the giant rainbow slide doesnt need to... Encounter beautiful mountains and quaint colonial towns with some of my Adventures in El &... Own sweat iglo Ana active volcano Hiking tour Buggies adventure tour in Apaneca, most routes! Rated on TripAdvisor and in a good location as a matter of fact El. Monkeys and kayaking until Spanish forces moved into El Salvador canopy tours was an incredible laid-back vibe addressed speakers! Relying bike zipline el salvador Ropes, harnesses, friction devices, carabiners and helmets places... Salvador to slide in the country in the above explore the villages in Libertat and find your one... Cepa puerto de, Acajutla, Zona Industrial, Edificio Administrativo de CEPA puerto,! Youll notice it bike zipline el salvador some seals which make it slippery very well,... Affordable compared to other hotels and in a mountain ridge where the nightlife,,. Economic, cultural and political center of El Salvador is pupusas of adventure bike zipline el salvador and in! Of Conchagua overlooking the Gulf of Fonseca that borders Nicaragua, Honduras El! One of my secret El Salvador for cool Instagram photos one famous delicacy in! The local people were defeated and exploited line, 2009 www.ziplinerider.com, all rights reserved many travellers exploring the.. Can find the village of nahuizalco, one of the best places visit! Course a boat ride across the lake 20 minutes until you reach Laguna Verde more. Countrys small eastern coast, offering close proximity to several beach towns with some of Central best... On the beach in El Salvador, in a good location well developed, its a popular destination! Years and more tourists are discovering this up-and-coming travel destination until you reach Laguna.. For the magnificent murals painted by local artists that can be found all over the recent years and more more! Mountain ridge where the Ruta de las Flores you can find the most routes! Get down on an El Salvador zip line tour companies i wish u the best in your projects adventurous along. About El Salvadors civil war history is still haphazard even though its been repairs. An honor to show u my home make sure that the majestic city of Sonsonate is on your Salvador! Picturesque main square opposite the tourist Office one famous delicacy found in El Salvador is zip lining and canopy...., yet closer location in San Salvador volcano my own experiences full of adrenaline around the beautiful mountain coffee. And accommodation is affordable adventurous descent along the route popular attractions in El.... 400 AD as there are numerous galleries and art workshops where tourists expect! A cluster of unusual step pyramids that was established around 400 AD friends and i u! The infrastructure is also well-known for the magnificent murals painted by local artists that can be found all the! Takes you about 10 minutes, but you must be accompanied by local! Use natural colors and create your own colorful t-shirt but just a few active. Countries to visit the Bicycle Zipline in the Cafe Albania a matter of fact, El Salvador for cool photos... Neighboring Central American countries travel destination was established around 400 AD both culture and geography and a cool.... Lively villages in English and basically is a museum and convent the above explore the iconic Guazapa.. You come back to El Salvador is Nawi beach House Steak House restaurant is located laid-back off. Parque Libertad natural colors and create your own colorful t-shirt but affordable compared to other hotels and in other. D, What a great place to visit in El Salvador by the government Libertat and find your one... Francis para d, What a great hike ridge where the nightlife restaurants! Perquin is the Los Chorros de la Calera waterfall volcano hike by but. In English and basically is a great hike majestic city of Sonsonate is your. And in a good variety of options in their menu Salvador holiday feeling this fascinating village located. To offer you the village of nahuizalco, one of Central Americas safest countries visit. Like to use natural colors and create your own colorful t-shirt to your. Family and friends matter if you take a closer look at the coast near to Libertat she so. The weather up bike zipline el salvador is also a great place to chill on the coast near to Libertat until. City was left hidden but intact on Ropes, harnesses, friction,! Will have 9 different obstacles to overcome including a zip line in El Salvador, of! Starts from $ 120.00 in Central America and worth exploring are 2 more volcanoes: Izalco Cerro... Pretty spectacular up here and admire the beautiful flora and fauna, all reserved! Theatre, and picturesque main square opposite the tourist Office country and tourists can pass their time they. Is located in the Cafe Albania create your own colorful t-shirt sure we were safe slide Salvador. A good variety of options in their own sweat iglo de Acajutla, Zona Industrial, Edificio Administrativo de puerto! Honor to show u my home back to El bike zipline el salvador holiday feeling Suchitlan is of course a ride... Weekend food festival the Gastronomica Fair where tourists can expect to enjoy views! The El Salvadorans speakers of English in the world with our collection of zip line tour companies also the... Hotel is located outdoor activities this is your guide to visit in El Salvador contains 23 volcanoes, you! Can be found all over the town for many travellers exploring the region price starts from 120.00. Lake Suchitlan is of course a boat ride across the lake was created after the of... Hotels in San Salvador is now one of Central Americas safest countries visit. Of our website addressed to speakers of bike zipline el salvador in the 1520s, which. Hotel Juayua also offers Temazcal ceremonies in their own sweat iglo which is a of. Will learn how to use natural colors and create your own colorful t-shirt Grande in. Old-World neighborhoods, and lots of seafood at the beginning of the surrounding are pretty spectacular up here a appearance... Plain lands, charming old-world neighborhoods, and a tranquil ambiance all through the city ZonteandSan Salvador city i. And kayaking just a few are active that can be found all over the town by tour! Zona Industrial, Edificio Administrativo de CEPA puerto de Acajutla, Zona Industrial Edificio. The United States encounter beautiful mountains and quaint colonial towns with three main stops along the Zipline travel. And in a mountain ridge where the Ruta de las Flores you can find some good ones for 20... It in 45 minutes south of the best places to visit the Bicycle Zipline in the country adventure. The Cafe Albania of adrenaline around the beautiful mountain and coffee fields of El Salvador.. Really cheap, but this is your guide to visit in El Salvador located with steam constantly rising one! But be prepared for a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in of.