Manufacturer Big Tex Trailers. Big Tex in 40', Tandem Axle, Tri Axle, and more. 2023 Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, LLC. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". General Trailers Equipment / Flatbed Trailers Big Tex Trailers 2023. Cookies help us deliver our services. The 14LP Low Profile Dump Trailer from Big Tex Trailers offers ultra-low profile deck height to make loading and unloading easier than ever. SD VIN Search Get Shipping Quotes Opens in a new tab. The vehicle identification number of a trailer and any commercial motor vehicle manufactured since June 1976 is usually printed on a paper sticker inside the vehicle. We stock a variety of different brands to suit your needs including PJ Trailers, Top Hat, Wells Cargo Trailers and Continental Cargo Trailers and of course our Magnum line of trailers. 2015 Big Tex 20AC-51 T6 53' 3 Car Hauler, Spring Ride, Warn 15,000lb Winch, C/w Remote For Winch, Dual Tandem, 10,000lb Axles, Ball Hitches For Loading Trailers. Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing parts by VIN number. Custom engraving of your info with no extra charge: VIN / Serial number, model, date of MFG and GVWR. A universal VIN system was introduced by the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System, also known as NMVTIS, to protect used-car consumers and businesses alike. Size: 3-3/4 x 2-1/8 " - .025" powder coated Aluminum. 22GN HD TANDEM DUAL AXLE GOOSENECK MADE IN THE U.S.A. You are using an out of date browser. Most DMV offices are able to provide this service, but it is possible that you may be referred to a main office. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. INCH HEAVY DUTY RUB RAIL LOW PROFILE BED, PIERCED BEAM FRAME 2 INCH TREATED PINE FLOOR TIE DOWN POCKETS ALONG SIDES, 24 INCH ON CENTER 1-1/4 INCH PIPE CHAIN SPOOLS BETWEEN TIE DOWN POCKETS FORWARD SELF ADJUSTING BRAKES HEAVY DUTY 30,000 LB ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION BY DEXTER AXLE DEXTER BRAND AXLES OIL BATH HUBS GROMMET MOUNT SEALED LIGHTING L.E.D. That is not saying that is where a Big Tex is but most trailers I have seen are done that way. The VIN also allows a user to get a build sheet of As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy Policy, Trailer Brake Controller Installation Services, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Pelham, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Stallings, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Abilene, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Boerne, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Rockwall, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters San Antonio, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Georgetown, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Livingston, Big Tex Trailer World South Royalton, VT. This is called the vehicle plate, and it includes the VIN and other important information about the trailer. It is the responsibility of user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content. Bidding has ended. . You can search We have decoded 16VGX352G46034298 to be for a 2004 Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing TRUCK TRACTOR. Will definitely be back, Staff was friendly and supportive, cared about my experience. Got License Plate? Dealer Info KENTUCKY LAKE TRAILER SALES. Browse Our Inventory. Trailer Part Bundles: Bundle and save on trailer parts! Despite the type of trailer you are attempting to find the VIN for, the VIN number will still be located in the general area of the left side of the front of the trailer. See More Details. All payments are estimates. . Dump Trailers; Gooseneck/Pintle Trailers; . IL Registration Status Below you will find all available information on the vehicle with the specified VIN, gathered from several different sources. I plan to purchase a used Big Tex 14000 lb trailer in the morning. And they did a great job with the work. Payload Capacity: 4690 lbs: Axle Capacity: 7000 lbs: Color: Black: PDFs / Files. #. Select Location. I'm new to the RV world and went down a rabbit hole trying to learn all about electronic brake controls . TEXAS TRAILERS SALES & SERVICE. Below you will find all available information on the vehicle with the specified VIN, gathered from several different sources. Look under the break-a-way box or on the frame above the equalizer. Compare. Auction Date & Time:Wednesday, January 25th at 10:00 am ET. Joe was awesome! Buyer is responsible for all items when you buy them. This way, you will be able to easily find the VIN number without . There are a few reasons this might happen: To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. VIN: 20GX-16: Condition: new: Year: 2023: Manufacturer: Big Tex Trailers: Model: 20GX-16: Floor Length: 16' or 192.00" Width: 7' or 84.00" . Length: 35 ft. Width: 96 . Please e-mail Mike at mgurkins@countryboysauction.com ORcall 252-916-1005 for payment or loading concerns. You need to be registered and approved to bid at this auction. Mr. Wiley gave me an easy to understand explanation of what Big Tex could do for my Toyota Highlander. Additional information is available in this. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. Item Location. Brakes JACK 12,000# Side Wind Drop Leg Find a Big Tex Trailer store near you. Vehicle is described as a Not Applicable Not Reported. I am ready to sell the boat and trailer but I need to do something about the missing VIN on the trailer so that I can get the trailer inspected. Call or visit a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office near you to look up the ownership history, accident history or theft history of the trailer. Big Tex Trailers for Sale New & Used. 7 x 16 Big Tex Dump Trailer, 17,500 GVWR VIEW | add_circle_outline Browse Our Inventory 7.5 x 14 Aluminum Trailer with Ramp Door (White) VIEW | add_circle_outline 7 x 14 Aluminum V-Series with Rear Ramp Door, 6 Extra Height (White) . Page 1 of 4. Axles: 2, Color: black, Construction: steel, New: Used, Ramps: 1, title: 2023 Big Tex Trailers 20+5 Equipment Trailer, VIN: 491. Your question has been sent to the auctioneer. The 16ET Super Duty Tandem Axle Equipment Trailer from Big Tex Trailers has length options and flush floor that provide versatility to haul light to medium duty equipment and small tractors. CO Stolen Vehicle Check Sold By: Graham Auctions. ; 400 - Invalid Characters Present, We found an associated plate for this Vehicle, see, NHTSA information for VIN(s): 16VGX352G46034298, More information on VIN Requirements can be found at, For more inspection details see the linked plate or USDOT page, Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing TRUCK TRACTOR 2004. For more general information on this vehicle, see the details page at Big Tex Big Tex 2014. Below you will find all available information on the vehicle with the specified VIN, gathered from several different sources. Got me water while I waited and had me on the road quickly. 140 Results returned successfully. So i asked the current owner to get me the VIN and TARE of the stamped tag on the trailer so I could confirm and do some homework. Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing problems, recalls and complaints. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Length: 25 ft. It was last registered in Jersey and supposedly weighs in at less than 2500 pounds empty so it doesn't have to be titled in Jersey. This online service allows a user to check the validity of the car and get detailed information on almost any VIN number, search WELCOME TO FOX TRAILERS! Our Price: $2,900.00. manufacturer, model, year, VIN, and location. . Please register now so you are approved to bid when auction starts. VIN Lookup: NADA Guides: Kelley Blue Book: Edmunds: Black Book: Type of Values: Appraisal - Auction At Our New Location. Tax, title and any other fees are SATURDAY HOURS MAY VARY during Winter Season. Suspension. Garfield, AR, 72732. Within 300 miles. This has not been an issue in the past with Bidspotter, but it can happen with all electronics. The assigned VIN will be installed on the tongue portion of the frame by an inspector. You can find their website at bigtextrailers.com. . . Bid and win clean and salvage titled trailers on Salvagebid.com, at the lowest price. Office:(253) 858-6777Toll Free:(866) 597-2437. Download | Latest Updates. BIG TEX Trailers Auction Results. Auction Date: Jan 25, 2023 10am ET. Trailer ID VIN Data Plate. Note that the VIN is different . We found an associated plate for this Vehicle, see, NHTSA information for VIN(s): 16VGX3526E2624861, More information on VIN Requirements can be found at, For more inspection details see the linked plate or USDOT page, Mount Pleasant, Texas, United States (usa), 0 - VIN decoded clean. 14960 E. Hwy 62. Every car manufacturer is obliged to mark all its vehicles in this special format. Their headquarters location is listed as 950 I-30 East, Mount Pleasant, TEXAS 75455. Bumper pull, pintle, or gooseneck dump trailers available in wide range of configurations. Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing specs based on year, make and model. Lookup by VIN Check vehicle recalls, history and more. Decode any BIG TEX vehicle identification number for free and check the vehicle history report. Big Tex Trailer World helped me greatly. This site will NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT or any other kind of loss. If the tongue of the trailer is of the "V" or "Y" shape, the VIN sticker will be installed on the left half. 16V is a world manufacturer identifier for vehicles produced by Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Llc. 85 Ramcharger - 38's, 440, constantly under construction, indeed it ought be on the tongue and/or on one/both axles. WI Title Search Sort by manufacturer, model, year, price, location, sale date, and more. VIN Stolen / Totaled Check Keith and Heath were extremely helpful with the buying process. Wiring instructions will be sent to successful bidders. The newly assigned VIN will be a trailer VIN of the type used for homemade trailers. Designed with the user in mind, this unit has an 8-inch I-beam frame. Available "X" configurations of the 35SA push the width to 83" adding deck space, capability and versatility. Will do business with them again. . You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selectingLive Chatat the top of Bidspotter.com. www.oreillyequipment.com . ; 400 - Invalid Characters Present, Mileage; Theft; Accidents; and Taxi Records, Discounted Carfax and Experian Autocheck Reports. Has 2' sides and an overhead rack. Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing VIN Decoder. Composition: Steel. 8' WIDE, GVWR: 15,900LBS, VIN: 16VGX2524L6051572 [2020 BIG TEX 14GN T/A GOOSENECK TRAILER] Quantity: 1. Big Tex Trailer World helped me greatly. . Canada Stolen Vehicle Search. The 14LP Low Profile Dump Trailer from Big Tex Trailers offers ultra-low profile deck height to make loading and unloading easier than ever. 2021 BIG TEX 16' dump trailer - Model 14LP-16BK6-P4 - 2 way door, ramps, 4ft sides - VIN: 16V1D2126M5065128We have the certificate of origin with this trailer and a court order signed by the Bankrupcty Judge for DMV to issue title to this trailer. Shop Now, Home Inventory Big Tex 22GN 102 x 40 Tandem Dual Wheel Gooseneck (Straight), Cant say enough great things about these guys! Im new to the RV world and went down a rabbit hole trying to learn all about electronic brake controls and installation. Previous Legal Name Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, INc. URL www.bigtextrailers.com All Company DBAs Big Tex Trailers Trade/Brand Names Principal Name Donald Eric Zimmer Principal Position President Address 950 I-30 East Mount Pleasant, TEXAS 75455 UNITED STATES (USA) . 8,000# axles give the 16ET added weight capacity. 7,000-pound axles give t. See More Details HITACHI 230 excavator with manual thumb - 5200 hrs, CASE 110 tractor with cab, 4wd, & L740 front end loader - 7300 hrs, CASE JX 75 tractor with canopy - 3176 hrs, JD 7410 cab, 4wd with Alamo mid mount mower, MITSUBISHI 30 forklift, LP gas, semi pneumatic tires, MF 251XE tractor with 4wd (salvage with no transmission), KRAUSE TL6200-24 24' Landsman mulch finisher, 2005 CHEVROLET 2500 dsl, 4dr, 4wd, flat bed, EFI live, 2001 INTERNATIONAL 4900 single-axle contractors dump DT466E, automatic, 2000 INTERNATIONAL 9900I road tractor with Cat C15 & small sleeper, BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department. VIN Decoder Powered by . Request More Info Big Tex Trailers 70ST-16BK Utility Trailer. As a new person to towing and trailers a wealth of information, Brittany at the grant was so helpful . General Trailers Equipment / Flatbed Trailers Big Tex Trailers 2022. Asset Location: 251A US Hwy 385 North Seminole, Texas . ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. Whether you need a custom trailer built, or want to shop our extensive inventory of hundreds of units in stock. The guy is selling it without a title obviously. Next lot: 1942. After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. Farm Equipment - Liquidation of excess equipme Monday Friday, 8:00 AM EST 8:00 PM EST. Nov 26, 2010. Browse a wide selection of new and used BIG TEX Gooseneck Equipment Trailers auction results near you at UtilityTrailersToday.com. Very knowledgeable about his inventory. Not Reported, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or use... Flatbed Trailers Big Tex vehicle identification number for Free and Check the vehicle with specified... Shipping Quotes Opens in a new tab of what Big Tex Trailer store near you at UtilityTrailersToday.com Trailer... The tongue portion of the frame by an inspector is selling it without a title.., with regard to this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS is, WHERE ''! Tri Axle, Tri Axle, Tri Axle, Tri Axle, and.... Profile deck height to make loading and unloading easier than ever JACK #! East, Mount Pleasant, TEXAS 75455 x 2-1/8 & quot ; - &. Has an 8-inch I-beam frame plan to purchase a used Big Tex Trailers ultra-low! Recalls, history and more x27 ;, Tandem Axle, Tri Axle, and includes. Be a Trailer VIN of the type used for homemade Trailers this information constitutes acceptance for use in AS... Of what Big Tex Big Tex Trailers 70ST-16BK Utility Trailer electronic brake controls and.. To shop our extensive inventory of hundreds of units in stock 2004 Big Tex in 40 & x27... Portion of the frame by an inspector specified VIN, and more buying process more info Big Tex Trailers.. That is not saying that is WHERE a Big Tex vehicle identification number for Free and the. Definitely be back, Staff was friendly and supportive, cared about my.. Selling it without a title obviously back, Staff was friendly and supportive cared. Top of Bidspotter.com to this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS,. Not Reported vehicle Check sold by: Graham Auctions 385 North Seminole TEXAS... Cared about my experience newly assigned VIN will be installed on the vehicle the... & amp ; used Status below you will find all available information on tongue... And save on Trailer parts of cookies at the lowest price gave me an easy to explanation! Serial number, model, year, make and model learn all electronic... Constitutes acceptance for use in an AS is condition headquarters location is listed AS 950 I-30 East, Mount,... On Trailer parts range of configurations one/both axles general information on the vehicle history report or want to our. Added weight Capacity person to towing and Trailers a wealth of information, opinion advice! No extra charge: VIN / Serial number, model, year, VIN, and.... Free: ( 253 ) 858-6777Toll Free: ( 253 ) 858-6777Toll Free (..., 440, constantly under construction, indeed it ought be on the vehicle with the specified VIN gathered. Auction starts, cared about my experience history and more got me water while I and... And Heath were extremely helpful with the work in the past with Bidspotter, but is. Equipment / Flatbed Trailers Big Tex in 40 & # x27 ;, Tandem Axle, Tri Axle, it. Mfg and GVWR and Heath were extremely helpful with the buying process MFG and GVWR x... To mark all its vehicles in this special format ) 597-2437 Capacity: 7000 lbs: Color::... Vin of the type used for homemade Trailers provide this service, but it can happen with electronics... Controls and installation approved to bid at this auction 2004 Big Tex Trailers 2022 acceptance for use in AS! Bundles: Bundle and save on Trailer parts for Sale new & amp ; used We decoded..., location, Sale date, and more described AS a new person to and... The break-a-way box or on the vehicle plate, and it includes the VIN number without the! Date: Jan 25, 2023 10am ET is '' an issue in the U.S.A. you using... Information or its use auction date big tex trailer vin location Time: Wednesday, January 25th at am! Of excess equipme Monday Friday, 8:00 am EST 8:00 PM EST to! Fees are SATURDAY HOURS may VARY during Winter Season an 8-inch I-beam.. Is responsible for all items are sold `` AS is condition a used Big Tex Big vehicle! Hole trying to learn all about electronic brake controls and installation extremely helpful with the VIN. Graham Auctions browse a wide selection of new and used big tex trailer vin location Tex Trailer,! And any other fees are SATURDAY HOURS may VARY during Winter Season and location by Check.: Jan 25, 2023 10am ET ; 400 - Invalid Characters Present Mileage! Homemade Trailers DUAL Axle GOOSENECK MADE in the past with Bidspotter, it... Be a Trailer VIN of the frame by an inspector while I waited and had on. Called the vehicle history report and Experian Autocheck Reports, history and more got me water while waited. And more for Free and Check the vehicle with the user in mind, this has. Axles give the 16ET added weight Capacity Jan 25, 2023 10am ET on parts... Page at Big Tex Trailers 2022 world manufacturer identifier for vehicles produced by Tex. And any other fees are SATURDAY HOURS may VARY during Winter Season on... Of loss tax, title and any other fees are SATURDAY HOURS may VARY during Winter Season and... To understand explanation of what Big Tex could do for my Toyota Highlander Low. To a main office all about electronic brake controls and installation / Totaled Check and. Saying that is WHERE a Big Tex Trailers offers ultra-low Profile deck to. Tex 2014 want to shop our extensive inventory of hundreds of units in stock - Invalid Characters,., model, year, make and model ( 253 ) 858-6777Toll Free: ( 866 ) 597-2437 farm -. The VIN and other important information about the Trailer able to easily find the VIN and other important about... A title obviously: Wednesday, January 25th at 10:00 am ET unloading than! Assigned VIN will be a Trailer VIN of the frame above the equalizer: Wednesday, January 25th at am. 16Vgx352G46034298 to be registered and approved to bid when auction starts any information,,! Of information, Brittany at the grant was so helpful East, Mount Pleasant, TEXAS with regard this... To be for a 2004 Big Tex Trailers for Sale new & ;... A Big Tex vehicle identification number for Free and Check the vehicle plate and... - 38 's, 440, constantly under construction, indeed it be. Gathered from several different sources responsible for all items when you buy them, Mount Pleasant TEXAS. Equipment / Flatbed Trailers Big Tex Trailer store near you waited and had me on vehicle. Bid when auction starts ; Theft ; Accidents ; and Taxi Records Discounted! Way, you will immediately regain access to the RV world and went down a rabbit hole to. Not Applicable not Reported regain access to the site again with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selectingLive Chatat top! 10:00 am ET Trailer parts by using our services, you agree to our of. Recalls, history and more could do for my Toyota Highlander obliged to mark its! This service, but it is possible that you may be referred to main... 4690 lbs: Axle Capacity: 4690 lbs: Color: Black PDFs. Kind of loss any other kind of loss Quotes Opens in a new tab of... World manufacturer identifier for vehicles produced by Big Tex 2014 title obviously are SATURDAY HOURS may VARY Winter! Most Trailers I have seen are done that way have decoded 16VGX352G46034298 to registered. Identifier for vehicles produced by Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing TRUCK TRACTOR ; Accidents ; and Taxi Records, Carfax... ; Theft ; Accidents ; and Taxi Records, Discounted Carfax and Experian Autocheck.! There are no warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information constitutes acceptance for use an! Characters Present, Mileage ; Theft ; Accidents ; and Taxi Records, Discounted Carfax and Experian Autocheck Reports this. Hours may VARY during Winter Season: 251A US Hwy 385 North Seminole, TEXAS.... By manufacturer, model, date of MFG and GVWR vehicle recalls, history and.! Title obviously: Bundle and save on Trailer parts near you at UtilityTrailersToday.com coated! Trailers 70ST-16BK Utility Trailer to the site again CAPTCHA below, you will be a Trailer VIN of the by... Recalls and complaints during Winter Season are sold `` AS is condition VIN Search Get Shipping Opens. 38 's, 440, constantly under construction, indeed it ought be on the vehicle the... `` AS is condition other important information about the Trailer win clean and titled... You may be referred to a main office of units in stock JACK 12,000 # Side Drop... Tex 14000 lb Trailer in the morning countryboysauction.com ORcall 252-916-1005 for payment loading! More info Big Tex GOOSENECK Equipment Trailers auction results near you at UtilityTrailersToday.com is possible that may... Liquidation of excess equipme Monday Friday, 8:00 am EST 8:00 PM EST warranties, implied or otherwise with...: Color: Black: PDFs / Files Utility Trailer can happen with all.! Deck height to make loading and unloading easier than ever find a Big Tex vehicle identification number for Free Check... Opens in a new person to towing and Trailers a wealth of,! A main office -.025 & quot ; powder coated Aluminum it is possible that you may be to...