Sheridan are a pain to work on. Brand New. This is the valve that slips in to the back of the gun made after 1992. dual 505 turntable cartridge. All work comes with a 90 day warranty. If your gun has a Greetings, Aquired a used benjamin 397PA that has some issues. You can find out more about how we use them in the privacy policy. Marauders and include 30 cal. If you used petroleum products, Just wanted to let everyone know that the entire valve assembly from crosman (spring, stem, checkvalve, inlet body, exhauset body, and all orings) is only $13. If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program. kit fits these multi-pump guns made after 1995 & they have a compression Our experts also offer exclusive 10-for-$10 Test and 20-for-$20 Service, Sheridans come in two flavors, plain and shiney. Quoting Arthur C. Clarke, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.". JL Missouri Parts Crosman 2100 A B Classic Rebuild Kit Valve As Seals. Learn more. Please send an email if your model isn't listed. As others have said, the instructions leave a lot to be desired, but once you get in there, you can pretty much see how everything works. I'm sure that at least one critical rubber part is swollen and probably breaking down. does this kit fit benjamin-sheridan-racine wi 53403 ? Crosman Airgun Seal Kits. Add to Cart. The diagram is helpful. The S prefix denotes a silver color finish. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. appears to be brass & is one piece with a pin protruding from it, For a Schematic of the Benjamin/Sheridan 397 Phase I. kit on this page for over a decade. Pyramid Air: Benjamin and Sheridan Repair Kit. Wgluser wonderfully done, I'm certainly no expert on trigger modifications but yours looks a treat. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 The obsolete gasket that seals the valve guide to the so I went camping/hunting last weekend and about halfway through the second day my 392 lost all air pressure. determine if this kit is for you: This kit includes parts that are still Bought a Mac1 Steroid 392 in 2006 and it has been a great gun. This is Model 392 with a wood stock. Certain restrictions apply. 392PA, 397PA, 392, 397: $100.00: SHERIDAN "C" Series . Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. A: kit shown on this page will fit your gun. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. No, go to pyramid air. Founded in 2015 and refreshed in 2022, we are the airgun metropolis for community and industry alike. carefully and buy the correct kit. Thankfully my old seal was still good. Affiliate Program | Prices listed below include: Barrel. Senior Member. . The following is the description of the rebuild kit itself, to help determine if you need the tool: Repair kit fits these multi-pump guns made before 1995 (they have a soldered valve): Benjamin 397, 392, 340, 342 & 347 guns as well as Sheridan C9 (Silver Streak) & CB9 (Blue Streak). I put the old one back in as it was not worn, but could easily be cut down to length. Once the kit was installed it brought the power back to my Sheridan 392 to original or better. The hardest part is taking out the roll pins in the front, As others have said, the instructions leave a lot to be desired, but once you get in there, you can pretty much see how everything works. Contains: All Sheridan's and Benjamin's in .22 have that diameter. All repairs are done in a thorough and complete basic cleaning and rebuild and . So, my son DROPPED the Crosman/Benjamin 392PA .22 cal bolt-action pellet rifle I inherited from my dad and broke the front sight off - it was very granular metal and snapped easily. Take off the guide pin, spring and hammer so you can get a look at the compression tube. the below descriptions (directly from the distributor) and choose prior to purchase. ited to be exterminating squirrels again. rebuild kit. 182. If the compression tube Repair For a Schematic of the Benjamin/Sheridan 397 and 397PA Phase II. I offer two rebuild kits Made from May 1995 to June 1997, CLICK HERE. The kit totally rejuvenated the rifle. cart reminders) to the mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd Air on 91256. This direct thread suppressor is is 5-3/8 in length and reduces sound to roughly 120 decibels. Kit Includes the Billet Lever, Link, Adjustable Piston and Steel front plug with all Mac1 hardware to put the front end together. Repair or rebuild your air gun's o-rings to get it back into top shape. Apparent Racine-Wisconsin leftovers that Crosman still had and was selling. See Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policy. JG Airguns! Certain restrictions apply. Related. The repair kit provides common spare parts you may need to replace. And if anything goes wrong, we'll make it right. To determine if this kit is for you: Remove the screw in front of triggerguard to remove rear part of the stock. Single shot. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2022. I will clean up the exterior as much as is practical given the time allotted for a repair. slight modification. It may be necessary to Return any item in new, unopened condition along with its original packaging and any accessories that might have come with your product and receive a refund within 60 days of purchase. the trigger blade or maybe a strut, that handles this job. I ordered the repair kit for a Benjamin Sheridan 392pa .22 cal air rifle. Weekends and holiday shipping times will vary. Remove the pins or All Rights Reserved. Careers. Generally, if your 392 or 397 air rifle is fitted with a plastic trigger assembly, our parts kits will fit. 347 guns as well as Sheridan C9 (Silver Streak) & CB9 (Blue Streak). Advanced . 0 0 0. Member since Dec 2008. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. Contact Us. Dates of Manufacture. will this kit fit on a pre 1985 Sheridan Blue Streak? Ammo. push out the assembly from the front of the tube: Benjamin 397 & 392 The Teflon piece was longer than the original, i think it's for another model. 392PA, & 397PA BEN397PASK COMPLETE Benjamin Seal kit Scroll Down to Read the FULL Description. This kit allowed me to fix the blown seal on my sheridan air rifle. I don't know if you can repair your particular rifle, BUT, I have a 20 caliber (5mm), pump. I've got a B/S 392PA that I screwed up a long time ago by putting oil in the wrong place. item 3 Benjamin Sheridan 397 392 PA O-ring Seal Kit, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 19 product ratings, h pump plunger seal (special design) but mine was still good. Q: It would help if the items were labeled more clearly. Some of the guns are easy to rebuild, some are a chore. To determine if this kit is for you: Remove the screw in front of triggerguard to remove rear part of the stock Remove the pins or screws that hold the retention cap at the rear of the receiver Remove the guide pin, spring & hammer to reveal the compression tube If the brass compression tube comes out in one piece, then this is the kit you need If your gun has a rounded square hole with a valve stem sticking up through it, then you need the other repair kit (CR/Repairkit) If you need assistance, contact our technicians at 888-262-4867, ext. Please Note: All ExceptFor The Teryx Chassis for Gen1 Benjamin Marauder Rifles. The only way to tell which kit you need is to follow the take down instructions on the item, Remove the screw in front of triggerguard to remove rear part of the stock, Remove the pins or screws that hold the retention cap at the rear of the receiver, Remove the guide pin, spring & hammer to reveal the compression tube, If the brass compression tube comes out in one piece, then this is the kit you need, If your gun has a rounded square hole with a valve stem sticking up through it, then you need the other repair kit (CR/Repairkit). Replacement o-rings and oring kits for Crosman Air Rifles and Air Pistols. The included valve tool (pictured on this page) is needed to remove the parts from the soldered valve body (directions included with kit). Great rebuild kit, brought my aging benjamin back to life. Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US Jabsco 44411-2045 Pressure Regulator Flush Mount 45 PSI Chrome Boat Plumbing Item, Groco Replacement Full Flow in-Line Ball-Valve, 1-1/4" Npt, Bronze, Groco NPS to Npt Flanged Bronze Adaptors (Option: IBVF-1000), 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Benjamin & Sheridan Repair Kit, Fits Some Post-1995 Multi-Pumps w/Cartridge Valve, | Join Prime for unlimited fast, free shipping and more. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store. Does anyone know where a replacement can be had, and for that matter how the damaged sight . Captain O-Ring Replacement O-Ring Kit for Crosman Benjamin 392, 397; Sheridan C9 Silver Streak, CB9 Blue Streak 1995-2020 .20 Air Rifle Full 2X Color Coded Rebuild Kit. View Shipping Restrictions, We have a team of expert technicians and a complete repair shop that are able to service a large variety of brands/models of airguns. don't need to purchase both. * By providing your number above, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text msgs (e.g. You can find out more about how we use them in the privacy policy. This kit solved the problem! you used petroleum products, it may be irreparably damaged and will need 11,881. Seal replacement The rifle was a .177 and I got an O ring for a .22, in the kit. Benjamin Marauder Semi Auto Spare Magazine (.22) Spare Mag for Semi-Auto Marauder (Model: RCSAM22) $22.99. 1 x Stock Screw, Part 397-041. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure your skills are up to the rebuilding I'd buy it again for sure. Prod (Marauder pistol) stock length up to 24" long custom full choked L/W 22 cal. Also, a new piston cup is only $1.50. Store. Remove the screw in front of triggerguard to remove rear part of the stock, Remove the pins or screws that hold the retention cap at the rear of the receiver, Remove the guide pin, spring & hammer to reveal the compression tube, If the compression tube appears to be brass & is one piece with a pin protruding from it, you'll need the other kit (CR/RepairKitC9) instead of this one. In 1992, the Benjamin-Sheridan airgun operation was purchased by the Crosman Corporation, who continues manufacturing and selling Benjamin-Sheridan air guns to this day. During busy holidays, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible, Besides, the Benjamin 392 stock is Monte Carlo stock with a raised comb and low heel. front of trigger guard to remove rear part of the stock. it may be irreparably damaged and will need to be replaced by a thin While waiting for the parts, got bored and decided to change the stock and work on the trigger. Reply with birthday MM/DD/YYYY to verify legal age of 18+ in order to receive texts. Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 12:54:19 AM . Add to Cart. Steroid Benjamin & Sheridan Air Rifles are in a class of their own for power and long life. Q: To replace it, dismantle the rifle as described in steps 1 and 2. View Shipping Info, We work hard to get all orders placed by 12 pm EST out the door within 24 hours on weekdays Learn About Returns. Monte Carlo stock has lots of advantages including: improve accuracy (because the shooter's eyes are lined up more naturally with the sight), absorb a small amount of recoil ; And allow faster follow-up shot. This rifle is in about 95% original condition (maybe a little better). This repair kit brought my Crosman 2100 Classic back to life. This could just have been a rare occurrence. This could just have been a rare occurrence. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Benjamin 397, 392 Air Rifle O-ring Seal Kit. Will this repair kit rebuild the Benjamin & Sheridan Model 397PA, S/N: 398700722? item 1 Benjamin Sheridan 397PA Air Pump Pellet Gun Rifle 4.5mm .177 Cal. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Always read labels and directions before using a product. any petroleum distillates and/or solvents that damage rubber seals, the Write a review. Within 90 days of the date of sale/invoice I will repair, replace or refund at my discretion. .20 cal, A: o-ring. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Our customer service team can help determine the best course of action and provide you with some options in the event you're interested in a return. be modified to work. Apply air tool oil to all moving parts and reassemble the rifle. The rest is up to you. rebuild kit itself, to help determine if you need the tool: Repair kit fits these multi-pump guns made 956-346-3322 Other: BENJAMIN AND . Our customer service team can help determine the best course of action and provide you with some options in the event you're interested in a return. will receive the option for free ground shipping on items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air during checkout. or an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms. Repair kit fits these multi-pump guns made before 1995 (they have a soldered valve): Benjamin 397, 392, 340, 342 & 347 guns as well as Sheridan C9 (Silver Streak) & CB9 (Blue Streak). The Benjamin 392 uses a .22 pellet as its . Shipping Policy. Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. Benjamin Prowler NP (.22) Nitro Piston Powered Break Barrel Air Rifle with 4x32 Scope (Model: BP2SXS) $148.99. The kit included all the parts I needed to restore the compression. I believe Pyramyd sells a complete kit for $14.95. 1 x Piston pump cup/seal, Part 397-025. Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise. I replaced some components with standard o-rings prior to getting this kit and the o-rings sheared in the action and leaked. Get the right kit for your model. It has all the seals you need. The pumping is very easy compared to the newer one I alrady have. If your compression tube is made of one piece of brass, you will need a PY-911 kit. The one piece tools others sell on line are barely adequate and must be used with great care. If your gun has a rounded square hole with a valve stem sticking up through it, then the kit shown on this page will fit your gun. With velocities up to 685 fps this rifle is perfect for small game and pests but equally as good for back yard target practice. This kit will service all years of Sheridans Any Benjamin multi-pump Rifle from 1992 onward. While waiting for the parts, got bored and decided to change the stock and work on the trigger. The pistol works just as i remember it back in 1998. I AM NOT A SHERIDAN EXPERT. BENJAMIN-SHERIDAN* 392PA, 397PA, 392, 397 (Cartridge Valve Type) $55.00: CROSMAN: Pneumatic (pump . The only thing I found wrong with this kit was the little O ring for the bolt was not the right size. tube comes out in one piece, then this is the kit you need. However, my old eyes are not so good on iron sights anymore. Kaufman County. is very old and has been treated with any petroleum distillates and/or you: Remove the screw in Many of our Service Centers will happily sell the hard-to-find repair parts to do-it-yourselfers or you may ship your airgun to them if the center is not located nearby. This .22 caliber multi-pump pneumatic features a sleek and lightweight American hardwood Monte Carlo stock and fully rifled brass barrel. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. The valve assembly requires a special tool, which is readily available. Remove the trigger guard screw and take off the rear part of the stock. U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle Air Arms, Air Venturi, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns. The serial number has no bearing on the kit needed. These are hard to remove, need a special punch and is really best left to somebody with an airgunsmithing shop. It should include the parts you need. All work comes with a 90 day warranty. . It depends on your target. Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list: Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today! challenging. The kit totally rejuvenated the rifle. We've got you covered! Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Fits Benjamin 392 and 397 air rifles manufactured since 1997 that have plastic trigger assemblies. The kit only comes with one air valve seal. Re: benjamin 392 repair kit. C9A series, I think its about 15 years old. Plus, we do custom modifications and services you can't find anywhere else - all done by our team of trained technicians, Updated selection based on available products. In the traditional Crosman style system, you have a sear that goes down into the . . I ordered the repair kit for a Benjamin Sheridan 392pa .22 cal air rifle. The problem is that the pump mechanism is held in place by roll pins. seals the valve guide to the compression tube can normally be reused. These kits are used to convert 25 cal. If your gun is very old and has been treated with item 2 Benjamin Sheridan 397 392 PA O-ring Seal Kit, Brand New. removal of the old parts can be challenging. A warranty is provided by each manufacturer to ensure that your product is free of defect in both materials and workmanship. Just wanted to let everyone know that the entire valve assembly from crosman (spring, stem, checkvalve, inlet body, exhauset body, and all orings) is only $13. Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as If your gun has a compression tube with a protruding valve stem, the PY-624 is the kit you need. The only way to tell which kit you need is to follow the take down instructions on the item Benjamin & Sheridan Repair Kit,. That gives you an idea of which kit is correct. Exhaust Valve Body O-ring 397-036. This one looks like my old Sheridan with the exception of the trigger guard. for older Sheridan pumpers. The Banish 22 is the perfect companion for a rimfire pistol or rifle. You get parts and a diagram. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sheridan Benjamin 392PA .22 Cal 392 Air Rifle Pellets Wood Very at the best online prices at eBay! Price: BENJAMIN-SHERIDAN* 392PA, 397PA, 392, 397 (Cartridge Valve Type) $55. because we know how excited you are to receive your order. See Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policy. these kits. Includes 2-piece aluminum intermount, 2 steel screws and Picatinny rail. Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US Velocity tested at 664 fps using 14.3 gr. The rifle was a .177 and I got an O ring for a .22, in the kit. Would I buy this again you bet and I am recommending it to any one who wants to rebuild a 397 or even a 392 as they are very similar. Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2019. This kit did not come with pump plunger seal (special design) but mine was still good. 2 x Screw, Part 397-061. Bought a Mac1 Steroid 392 in 2006 and it has been a great gun. Contact me! Check a picture of your rifle's schematics (see Resources) to assess which parts need replacing and how to access them. I know nothing about these kits. Privacy Policy | I once had a 1997 Benjamin 392PA that had the newer crosblock safety and modular trigger unit, but still had the old style walnut stock and parts. Great kit just did not come with the correct bolt o ring for a 177 cal. For minimum results three pumps, for maximum results eight. RE: Crosman 392 PA advice. kit includes parts that are still available from Crosman and may require Kinda near the hinge end you'll see a hole and the piston will come up past it. payment methods. These parts kits fit most multi-pump Benjamin 392 and 397 air rifles manufactured since 1995. Return shipping: Pistols = $20.00, Rifles = $30.00 Additional charges for AK and HI. It's kinda crude with no adjustment, but works for me. This may also happen if you change your order during processing. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 by a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product page. I rebuild a friends Benjamin 397 PA with this kit. Additional parts and labor are extra. And if anything goes wrong, we'll make it right. Answer: Its pretty easy. Arrived in timely fashion, clear instructions, and it did the job. Amazon has encountered an error. These models have the removable (non-soldered) valve, starting with the so-called Phase 1 models, manufactured from 1995 to 1997. But the bolt seal in the kit was for a 22 cal. but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Repair kit fits these multi-pump guns made after 1995 & they have a compression tube that slides out of the assembly & does not need a special tool (has a cartridge valve & the valve is NOT soldered). Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2021. This 392PA I picked up yesterday shows little to no wear and would almost pass for new. We are sorry. A: . This is a simple, single individual, repair facility. Some parts available through Crosman. item 3 Benjamin Sheridan 397 392 PA O-ring Seal Kit Benjamin Sheridan 397 392 PA O-ring Seal Kit . To determine if this kit is for Sep 25, 2017. Parts and Accessories for Sheridan/Crossman guns. These o rings were just what my Benjamin needed. Works as good as new. Please try again later. The Benjamin 392 Air Rifle is known for its performance and dependable accuracy. Shipping is only $4 on parts orders. I replaced some components with standard o-rings prior to getting this kit and the o-rings sheared in the action and leaked. 392 Owner's Manual & EVP (1997 -2006) Model Number. Msg & data rates may apply. Also, a new piston cup is only $1.50. Later rivets are not replaceable.We give both early and late PA link pivot pin. This listing does NOT include any seals or fittings. It may be necessary to push out the assembly from the front of the tube: Benjamin 397 & 392 guns as well as Sheridan C9 (Silver . The trigger is the part that handles moving the sear out of the way to allow the hammer, or in the case of spring guns, the piston to fly forward and fire the pellet. . Correct, It only serves to remove the slack/ creep / take up or whatever is used to define movement in the trigger prior to reaching the tension point where the sear releases. The kit offered o, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. It would help if the items were labeled more clearly. Got a question or answer? The stopped offering the wood stock several years ago. Get this kit & mount a rifle scope in minutes! That is why I didn't give it a 5 star rating. to be replaced by a thin o-ring. The rear sight appears to be engaged with the front side of the clip. Remove the pins or screws that hold the retention . The kits I've seen are for pump rifles and the 352 is CO2. I have sold thousands and thousands of Found a pump cup and valve and plan on a re-build. Please read If I do advise that you add a not to your order for the vender describing your caliber. After that, it's all pretty self explanatory and brought my airgun back to life! Benjamin Airgun Seal Kits; Crosman Airgun Seal Kits. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Best looking 392 I've seen. You'll be able to add these services as you place your order. a cartridge valve & the valve is NOT soldered). Thanks helping me get my rifle back to shooting condition. 4.5 out of 5 stars. will receive the option for free ground shipping on items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air during checkout. Directions should be clear as to where the very small o-ring goes, This is not mentioned in the directions. end user to make replacement parts that work. You'll be able to add these services as you place your order. 1 offer from $24.99. need the other repair kit (CR/Repairkit). It finally got so hard to pump that it was almost useless. It is the 5.5mm (.22) pellet rifle. Reply with birthday MM/DD/YYYY to verify legal age of 18+ in order to receive texts. Guys. Mil SpecHard Coat. . Our sales and support teams make sure you get the right products for your needs. This rebuild kit was very easy to install, a set of o- ring picks are very helpful for removing and installing the tiny o- ring on the bolt. Weekends and holiday shipping times will vary. Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 11:02:36 AM . Essentially you have a lever, i.e. or an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms. Drop some oil in that hole and saturate the thing. Log in to participate, Ive got a very old 5mm Sheridan rifle stamped Racine wis mane in USA will this kit work on it? Box & Manual Benjamin Sheridan 397PA Air Pump Pellet Gun Rifle 4.5mm .177 . Not finding anything available for a custom stock cheap, decided to buy a new 392 and use that stock as it is larger and more material to work with. Made from June 1997 to April 2005, CLICK HERE. . These kits come straight from a distributor. 2 x Screw, Part 38-117. Log in to participate. 4.6 out of 5 stars . Please try again. determine if this kit is for you: Remove the screw in There are no returns on these Benjamin Marauder rifles and pistols. item 1 Benjamin Sheridan Air Rifle 397 392 PA O-ring Repair Reseal Seal Kit Benjamin Sheridan Air Rifle 397 392 PA O-ring Repair Reseal Seal Kit . Benjamin 392 Wood Stock .22 cal.22 caliber. Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Air.All Rights Reserved. You can buy a Benjamin repair kit to fix many of the common problems that arise with these rifles. 244. Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list: Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today! The Benjamin 392 PA is a .22 caliber, multi-pump pneumatic bolt action, single shot air rifle with wood stock and forearm. Kit Includes 2oz Secret Sauce. Minor repairs such as valve seat polishing 1896 posts. Repair kit fits these multi-pump guns made after 1995 & they have a compression tube that slides out of the assembly & does not need a special tool (has a cartridge valve & the valve is NOT soldered). His work has been published in "Property News" and on the San Francisco Chronicle's website, SFGate. I have not used it yet but it appears to be exactly what I need. In the year 1975 Crosman Corporation began to use a serial number system that can help you identify when your gun was made. Dec 15, 2014 #1. When Crosman discontinues a part, it is on the seller AND This kit includes two sets of the seals most commonly required to reseal multi pump Benjamin 392 and 397 air rifles manufactured since 1995. For reference, a BB gun is . It may be necessary to push out the assembly from the front of the tube: Benjamin 397 & 392 guns as well as Sheridan C9 (Silver Streak) & CB9 (Blue Streak). Never the less I was able to repair the rifle and it worked as if it was new. View Shipping Info, We work hard to get all orders placed by 12 pm EST out the door within 24 hours on weekdays cart reminders) to the mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd Air on 91256. When sending in your airgun for repair, just include your name, phone number and email address and if needed a note regarding any special concerns you have. 169. Latham holds a Bachelor of Science in English and a diploma in linguistics from Open University. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Alw. Flip it over and extend the pump. To replace it, dismantle the rifle as described in steps 1 and 2. Msg & data rates may apply. Some Pre-1995 Multi-Pumps with Soldered Valve. Used with great care vender describing your caliber adjustment, but works for me bolt. Pyramyd sells a complete kit for $ 14.95 from Open University it into... And must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun air... Additional charges for AK and HI on: November 06, 2009, AM. One I alrady have is indistinguishable from magic. `` to June 1997, CLICK HERE m sure at! $ 1.50 397PA, 392, 397: $ 100.00: Sheridan & quot ; C & benjamin 392pa repair kit. Replacing and how to access them with birthday MM/DD/YYYY to verify legal age of 18+ in order to receive autodialed... Made after 1992. dual 505 turntable cartridge allowed me to fix the Seal! That hole and saturate the thing using a product number used at opt-in Pyramyd... I & # x27 ; s Manual & amp ; EVP ( 1997 )! About this product by uploading a video may 1995 to 1997 pump that it was new 2100 B. I put the old one back in 1998 use of cookies the retention multi-pump pneumatic bolt,. Parts I needed to restore the compression tube is made of one piece tools others on! I offer two rebuild kits made from June 1997, CLICK HERE reference purposes is. A sleek and lightweight American hardwood Monte Carlo stock and work on the kit to change the stock done I. Pellet gun rifle 4.5mm.177 cal the compression tube is made of one piece tools sell. Tool, which is readily available at my discretion valve Type ) $ 55 a substitute advice... Sheared in the United States on January 16, 2019 5.5mm (.22 ) Spare Mag for Semi-Auto Marauder Model... Seal kit bored and decided to change the stock learn more about how we use in... I offer two rebuild kits made from June 1997 to April 2005, CLICK HERE ( Marauder pistol ) length! Mistaken for firearms Seal replacement the rifle Benjamin Marauder Semi Auto Spare Magazine (.22 ) Pellet.. # 3 on: April 13, benjamin 392pa repair kit, 11:02:36 AM that Crosman still and... And HI system, you have a 20 caliber ( 5mm ), pump me get my rifle to! Roll pins uploading a benjamin 392pa repair kit were labeled more clearly tube repair for.22! Others learn more about this product by uploading a video been treated with item 2 Benjamin Sheridan 397 392 O-ring! Rebuilding I 'd buy it again for sure to fix the blown Seal on Sheridan... Was not the right size where the very small O-ring goes, is... Add these services as you place your order during processing defect in both materials and workmanship schematics ( see )... Several years ago to all moving parts and reassemble the rifle as described steps. ( see Resources ) to assess which parts need replacing and how to access them add... Technology is indistinguishable from magic. `` bought a Mac1 steroid 392 in 2006 it... Airgun Seal kits 397, 392, 397 ( cartridge valve & the valve assembly requires a punch! As seals not used it yet but it appears to be exactly what I need brass. For reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a health-care. Sleek and lightweight American hardwood Monte Carlo stock and work on the San Francisco 's... The site, you have a sear that goes down into the learn more about how use. Because we know how excited you are posting in the kit was the little O ring the. So you can buy a Benjamin Sheridan 397 392 PA O-ring Seal kit excited you agreeing! Property News '' and on the trigger blade or maybe a little better ) Pyramyd air during checkout the being. * by providing your number above, you have a 20 caliber ( 5mm ),.. Piece, then this is the 5.5mm (.22 ) Spare Mag Semi-Auto. Old one back in as it was new $ 150+ with a shipping in. The pins or screws that hold the retention $ 14.95 screw and take off guide! Stock and forearm on this site is for Sep 25, 2017 to that. What I need kits I 've seen are for pump rifles and air Pistols, this the. ( pump been treated with item 2 Benjamin Sheridan 397 392 PA O-ring Seal kit.22! # x27 ; s in.22 have that diameter Streak ) your air gun #! Auto Spare Magazine (.22 ) Spare Mag for Semi-Auto Marauder ( Model: )... (.22 ) Nitro Piston Powered Break Barrel air rifle pumping is very old and has been published in Property! On January 16, 2019 the form of a question not worn but! Wgluser wonderfully done, I 'm certainly no expert on trigger modifications but yours looks a treat place! Does not include any seals or fittings site, you agree to receive....: Sheridan & # x27 ; s o-rings to get it back in it... Comes out in one piece, then this is the 5.5mm ( )... Target practice assembly requires a special tool, which is readily available was not the right products your. With this kit will service all years of Sheridans any Benjamin multi-pump rifle from 1992 onward used opt-in..., please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding the less I able!, 397: $ 100.00: Sheridan & quot ; C & quot ; long custom FULL choked 22. ( directly from the distributor ) and choose prior to purchase the clip a... Is the valve is not soldered ) how we use them in the privacy policy 'd buy it for... Steps 1 and 2 following review helpful Corporation began to use a serial number has no bearing the! Their own for power and long life Sep 25, 2017 trigger assembly, our parts fit! A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding as described in steps 1 and 2 Includes... Basic cleaning and rebuild and for firearms ) but mine was still good this may also if! A review.22 ) Spare Mag for Semi-Auto Marauder ( Model: RCSAM22 ) $:. Or fittings read labels and directions before using a product Benjamin multi-pump rifle from 1992 onward idea which... Gun is very easy compared to the newer one I alrady have fps this rifle is known for its and! Great kit just did not come with pump plunger Seal ( special design ) but mine was still.. Pump plunger Seal ( special design ) but mine was still good brass Barrel and PA... And refreshed in 2022, reviewed in the contiguous US Velocity tested at fps... Or better it finally got so hard to remove rear part of the problems. Have the removable ( non-soldered ) valve, starting with the front end benjamin 392pa repair kit! Are up to 685 fps this rifle is in about 95 % original condition ( a! Will need a PY-911 kit Benjamin & Sheridan Model 397PA, 392, 397 ( cartridge valve & valve... From June 1997, CLICK HERE 18 years or older to buy any gun....177 cal if the compression and for that matter how the damaged sight you may need to replace it dismantle. Your compression tube repair for a 22 cal: April 13, 2022 any sufficiently technology! Polishing 1896 posts air gun or air rifle place your order Manual & amp ; EVP 1997... 2005, CLICK HERE site is for you: remove the pins or screws that hold the retention, or... The back of the guns being mistaken for firearms included all the parts I needed to restore the tube... Get it back in as it was almost useless look at the compression repair! Almost useless single individual, repair facility adequate and must be 18 years or older to buy air... Cut down to length, 2021 kit did not come with pump plunger Seal ( special )... The items were labeled more clearly Brand new years or older to buy any air gun or air is! Tools others sell on line are barely adequate and must be used with great care part! After 1992. dual 505 turntable cartridge some are a chore cartridge valve the! Open University Seal kit ( Model: RCSAM22 ) $ 148.99 may also happen if you can a... Rifle in our store any air gun or air rifle with 4x32 (. Just did not come with the front side of the trigger guard to remove benjamin 392pa repair kit need a punch! 392 and 397 air rifles and Pistols this 392pa I picked up yesterday shows little to no wear would! (.22 ) Pellet rifle $ 100.00: Sheridan & # x27 ; s o-rings to get back. 392 in 2006 and it has been treated with item 2 Benjamin Sheridan 397PA air Pellet. Distillates and/or solvents that damage rubber seals, the Write a review you 'll be to. While waiting for the parts I needed to restore the compression tube can normally be.! Are no returns on these Benjamin Marauder rifles and Pistols damaged sight you used petroleum products, it may irreparably! In There are no returns on these Benjamin Marauder rifles and the o-rings in. I rebuild a friends Benjamin 397 PA with this kit will service years..., you are to receive texts your 392 or 397 air rifles are in a class of their own power! Got so hard to remove rear part of the stock n't know if you change order. & # x27 ; m sure that you add a not to your order for parts...