Thank you AJ and the rest of the staff. It was so nice to have everything taken care of so that we could enjoy our day. We also offer a range of audio/visual equipment to enhance your meeting or event. We had the pleasure of working with Kelsey for our wedding and she couldnt have been better. I dont even know where to start. nging for a surprise groom's cake to be brought out at the perfect moment! They could definitely do with a few updates as they have a few structures from when the building was a church shop. Thanks for your kind words and feedback. They far exceeded our expectations. Cincinnati, Ohio even has seven garden wedding venues in four city parks - now that's a dedication to love. Along with the beauty of the Bell Centre, the service cannot be beat. We got married there last Friday, and our coordinator, Tiffani, went above and beyond to make sure we had the best day ever. Eventective has Party, Meeting, and Wedding Halls. We fell in love with the venue because it is just absolutely stunning. My wedding was perfect and it was largely due to the hard work that every staff member put in to make it that way. This was the perfect locations for both our ceremony and reception. you drive in and park in the dirt parking lot. The transportation at the end of the night was really useful for our ride home. Immediately after first stepping into the Bell Centre at our initial appointment, we both felt something and knew this was the place for us. Bell County Expo Center . ** On event nights as of 5:30 p.m.: $8 to $20 (depending on the event*)** **Prices are subject to change. Our Liberty Bell Ballroom, Freedom Bell Room and Belmont Room are varying sizes and can accommodate different size events. She also made sure my husband, myself and both our familys were having fun (and always had a drink in hand)! Not only is the space stunning, but the staff is incredibly easy to work with. Website. IT! Do yourself a favor, and make an appointment with this space, you will not be disappointed and will fall in love the moment you walk in. The food was delicious, and so many guests complimented it as well as the service. When it came to the hors d'oeuvres, a guest was trying to track down someone for my dad - the FOB, who was hungry and had yet to see anyone. The Bell Event Centre is an unparalleled beauty in the downtown Cincinnati area. Find Centre Bell venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and seating charts. Upon returning to their tables, full dessert plates were thrown away. And the staff at the Bell, led by our Day Of Coordinator Lori, made sure every single decoration and sign was set up just so. Everything here was amazing. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is wonderful. And we had a lot from out of town, so that's saying something! This spacious venue features stained-glass windows, fresco paintings, vaulted ceilings with gold accents, and a beautiful pipe organ on an ornately carved balcony. I would recommend them to anyone! $8 (max.) I cannot tell you how thrilled we were with the Bell! When we were looking for a venue, we were blown away by all that was included with the Bell. . She was always smiling and would have done anything we asked her to. The Bell and Maddie were awesome during the whole wedding process from initial inquiries and planning, to the big day. The Backstage Event Center features unique, rustic-modern decor, city views, and outdoor terrace seating. The bell event Centre was perfect! Although, working with the owner is extremely difficult. The Center of it all. Everyone who worked there was friendly and helpful. Ballroom, Historic Venue, Religious Setting, Church, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Transportation, Shuttle Service. Thank you so much, Tiffani, for working so hard to make our day as perfect as it was. We are grateful to Alexis and all the employees of the Bell Event Centre for creating my daughter's dream wedding. Please pass on our gratitude to the entire Bell Event Center staff! This spacious venue features stained-glass windows, fresco paintings, vaulted ceilings with gold accents, and a beautiful pipe organ on an ornately carved balcony. AJ at the Bell Event Centre truly became so much more to us than our wedding coordinator; he became our family. g is dimmed. C, so you can only imagine how challenging it is to plan your big day over 600 miles away. Lori most certainly knows what she is doing and was capable of working with and calming all personality types. The Bell does everything for you..helps with EVERYTHING. This is THE place, in my opinion, for a beautiful, classy wedding and reception. Making sure everything and everyone was accounted for and ready. Not one negative thing! Flagler-Volusia home prices up 12%. The Bells Event Center is located near downtown Almont. A mellifluous pipe organ sits above on the balcony, while vaulted ceilings protect you overhead. (513) 852-2787. We highly recommend for anyone who's in the market for a wonderful venue where the staff truly cares about the Bride & Groom and ensuring a top notch experience. veryone had a good time, and everything went smoothly. My guests are still raving about the food! All the appetizers were delicious as well. View real-time stock prices and stock quotes for a full financial overview. For Montreal Canadiens (NHL) hockey games, suites cost between $5,500-$10,000 USD, on average. I ended up writing an email to them to express my disappointment and their response was unapologetic. The food was to die for! What percentage of users recommend Bell Event Centre and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services? A Wedding & Event Venue 100+ Years of Experience The Bell Event Centre is the perfect venue! The food was AMAZING. It's all at the Bell! Congratulations to you both! Communication was easy especially during the changes that occurred due to COVID. There is also onsite parking for all the guests as well. e event went smoothly. Alexis was my coordinator and she handled everything I could think of and then some. As the largest event venue rental platform, we keep an active directory of incredible event spaces in your area.These are special and distinctive spacesvenues like breathtaking rooftop hangouts, hidden neighborhood galleries, creative studio spaces, and private rooms in hip restaurants. Use our interactive seating charts and venue maps to find the best seats for you. Philadelphia Golf and Travel Show. otos and the guests enjoyed cocktails there while we posed for our indoor photos. They were quick to answer any of my questions and helped make my vision come to life. From planning to the event date, Lori was instrumental in making our lives easy as well as ensuring that we had the best night of our lives. The Bell Event Centre hosted my dream wedding. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have their dream wedding! Located on the pent floor of a 5-storey car park, this event space sits on Campbell Street, Lagos Island and is the perfect place to host your next function. I highly highly suggest working with them. The JC Penney side of Stoneridge Shopping Center in Pleasanton is marked in red. We were able to have the service and reception in one location which was great for our out of town guests. We received multiple compliments on the beauty of the facility and its unique presentation. Located in Cincinnati, OH, Bell Event Centre is a historic wedding venue. I cannot recommend The Bell enough. over backwards to make sure our big day looked as normal as possible. we had our day of coordinator assigned to us. The Bell Event Centre is a historic wedding venue in Cincinnati, Ohio. Venue: Bell Event Centre. The Bell Event is one of the most beautiful venues we have ever seen. nned an out of town wedding and I surprised my husband with a grooms cake from his favorite childhood bakery. So many options it was hard to choose. From the start they made every step of the process flawless. AJ, thank you and we absolutely love and adore you so so much. Luckily, our church had an opening the following Saturday so we changed our date and contacted the Bell Event Centre. Except that wasn't what happened. The venue has multiple spaces for a variety of events. held both our ceremony and reception at the Bell. Bell Event Centre includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: Bell Event Centre includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: The space offered by Bell Event Centre for wedding events is known for: Bell Event Centre offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: Bell Event Centre offers the following types of wedding events: Bell Event Centre offers the following services for wedding events: Bell Event Centre offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: Bell Event Centre is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. The entire team was calm, organized and in control the entire day and everything truly went off without a hitch. The Bell Event was spectacular. I was very worried since we had never been to or knew anyone that had been to a wedding here before, but we fell in LOVE with the beautiful venue.Once we wer Beautiful wedding-- excext the staff was getting high during my event, money stolen from my purse and tons of my wedding decor broken-- due to the staff not properly wrapping my things. The service and food was also amazing, overall Bell truly exceeded all my expectations- I want to go back and do it all over again! I never had to worry about what came next, and I was able to enjoy the day. Being an out of town bride, I was a little nervous about not meeting in person until close to our date, but Lori made it so easy to ask questions over email and by phone. It is like getting married in a amazing jewel box! Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. 1. They did an excellent job with the coordinating. Tixr - Legacy Sports. Our guests raved about the food and the pure beauty of the venue. 514-492-1775 et sans frais : 1 855 219-0576. The event center is great for a moderate sized wedding (we had about 90 guests, but originally had been planning for 120), and is spacious/comfortable. Thank you Bell Event Centre, and especially Lori for all you did to make our day so perfect! (208) 461-3377. The Block 41 venue can be customized to host weddings, fundraisers, conferences, performances, or other events. The brick exterior features a bell tower, which makes a wonderful backdrop for photos. Everyone was very helpful in the planning process and I never felt that anything was left unplanned. The food was amazing, all of our guests cleaned their plates and couldn't stop talking about the food! Check out the Banquet and Event Guide at the top of this page for pricing and more information. It is a church without being a church. He made everything run so seamless and organized, and made it the most relaxing wedding day. The Bell Event Centre is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Cincinnati! It was great for us too because they do everything ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, food, drinks, linens (though we ordered decorative linens from our florist too). The venue is beautiful and very romantic. So - I scheduled my own visit and as soon as I walked through the door, I knew it was going to be perfect for our special day. The Bell Event Centre is an awesome place to host your wedding! It started with incredible communication and customer service from day #1. She was amazing! han I could have imagined. I am so pleased with our decision to have our wedding reception there. . an extremely timely manner with the utmost professionalism. Boasting capacity for up to 300 of your loved ones, this is truly a space with a romantic ambiance. the Bell Event Centre. She was attentive and handled every single detail. etting any decorations up. I am extremely detail oriented and opinionated, and the Bell was able to get everything done that I wanted and never complained or worried about all of my questions. The coordinater we received, Alexis, was a rockstar. CSC DJ was so much fun and made our reception a blast. ;If you book during peak wedding season the venue requires minimum spending requirements. I am so happy I did. Use arrows to navigate between autocomplete results. Our wedding coordinator, Tiffani, was extremely professional, supportive and always responsive. Lori always answered my numerous questions and requests quickly. Enter Search Term. ;I really have no complaints about the venue, the only thing I was disappointed about was that by the time the wedding party was done with photos it had gotten too cold to be outside, but that's the chance you take with outdoor sites. Every single detail was so perfect. The Bell Event Centre can hold up to 250 guests for ceremonies and 300 for receptions. The EOC Writing SOL is in March and the EOC Reading SOL is in May. I highly recommend The Bell Event Centre for anyone looking for a worry-free place to host their wedding reception! gs. Paula and Kelly Schneider. My guests can't stop talking about how beautiful and unique it was. An 1850s church transformed into an elegant event venue, owner Christy Cafeo is sure her venue will turn your wedding into a fairy tale. The food was fantastic. After 16 years of service to Delta, Christy and her family were presented the opportunity to purchase The Bell Event Centre. A CLOCK IS VERY MUCH LIKE A BUILDING. Everyone working there were dedicated to the day being our best day ever! The food was amazing and I have not stopped hearing about how it is not traditional wedding fo My husband and I were just married at the Bell Event Centre a month ago, and we could not be happier. By clicking 'Request Quote', you agree that your information will be shared with the vendor and used to create an account on TheKnot.com. He answered emails in Aside from the natural beauty this venue had, they had an amazing team from preplanning to execution. how great the service was! Specialties: The Bell Event Centre is Cincinnati's most unique event center! ds until the last minute. true. Wu-Tang Clan & Nas. If I could give this venue more than 5 stars I would. Third: We paid for amazing BonBonerie cupcakes for the wedding dessert and guests took them, as well as other dessert, back to their tables, left the plates there and would go to dance. View more historic buildings in Cincinnati. It created a European feel at home in the States. Id leave a million stars if I could. That was why it was the only place I considered having my wedding. Overnight accommodations are available at the property, along with a shuttle to help your guests get around. Website; Facebook; Instagram; Write A Recommendation; Event . Couples can make the space their own with uplighting and dcor items. The Bell was adaptable and reasonable; in an industry where I often felt like people were trying to take advantage of me, I found the Bell to be nothing but supportive and genuine. Day of everything went as planned even with the down-pouring of rain!! Besides mentioning the obvious beauty of the venue, our guests even commented to us about how awesome every team member that worked there was. Everyone we worked with - Sarah, Alexis, and our day-of coordinator, Lori, were extremely responsive, professional, and exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding day. Would highly recommend them as a venue! $200. Lori did a fabulous job decorating with the items I gave her. BOOK THIS VENUE!! We cannot recommend the Bell Event Centre enough after hosting our wedding there! Pictures of the venue speak for themselves!! The best way to find a unique event venue is by searching right here on Peerspace. The venue was easy to work with and they were very accommodating. The meat was overcooked - end of story. I would HIGHLY recommend her as your day-of coordinator. They were able to offer so much advice and expertise throughout the whole process. ;The guy who runs it Paul is a little hard to get a hold of. She was We had a wonderful experience with the Bell. Browse all events occurring in Laval QC or look at upcoming Wu-Tang Clan tour dates. I used to come here just for the strawberries and blackberries, but with each visit, I'm picking something new. Wan-shi Gardens is the newest adaptable all-purpose venue. The Bells Event Center is an elegant wedding venue located in Almont, Michigan. Buy Centre Bell tickets at Ticketmaster.ca. The building is amazing and the food was fantastic. If you are looking for a beautiful venue where you are fully taken care of in pulling off your dream wedding, I highly recommend The Bell Event Centre. ut a thing. I had never even step foot through the door! Wu-Tang Clan at Place Bell, Laval, QC. They take care of set up and tear down, you don't lift a finger only to drop off decorations. Location- is prime there was plenty of parking, the party b very polite on the phone. day went off without a hitch. Welcome to The Bell Event Centre! Even my husband - the groom, didn't eat his beef. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting everything, and I mean everything about the day. For dinner we had the Bell salad and a plated dinner with beef tenderloin, grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, broccolini and carrots. Our lighting package covers all areas of the Bell Event Centre and enhances the perfect atmosphere for your wedding. phoenix 15 news 147. They tampered with the temperatures of the ovens (which they told us they did) and as a result all the beef ended up well done - with guests that literally could not chew it. I loved the cocktail hour outside and felt that nothing was rushed. After Christy graduated from Milford High School, she embarked on a career with Delta as a flight attendant. My entire process was so easy and as stress-free as can be thanks to our day of coordinator, Tiffani. Amy handled everything perfectly and all of my guests were taken aback by how smoothly everything was run. Bell County Expo Center - exhibition center Belton List of events 2023-2024 301 W Loop 121, Belton, TX 76513, USA Hotels nearby, . They were fast, clear, and thorough with all communication! I can't express enough how perfect my experience was and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. great value $1,639 below $32,510 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported CARFAX 1-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Capitol City Honda Location: Olympia, WA Mileage: 12,102 miles . This venue was the idea of my mother who attended a wedding at this venue. She was so accommodating and stayed late on many days so we could meet with her after I got off work. They were extremely thorough with all of the details from the rehearsal to the clean-up. We originally had an afterparty at a nearby brewery, and Bell offered transportation to move people there if needed. I am very happy you all had a great experience (as you should on your wedding day!) Services OfferedThe Bell Event Centres friendly and efficient staff will be at your service throughout your event. Worst customer service We LOVE the Bell Event Center! We offer all-inclusive packages, bride & groom suites, free on-site parking, an onsite executive chef and day of coordinator to bring your vision of the perfect wedding day to . The Bell Event Centre 1104 Pendleton St. Cincinnati, OH 45202, US (513) 852-2787. Claim this business. If you are getting married, PICK THE BELL AS YOUR VENUE! We continue to get compliments on how beautiful the venue was, how nice the staff was, and how wonderful the food tasted! We had so many guests compliment on how good everything was. Brooke C. was our coordinator and she was awesome!! Food- was amazing and received so many compliments on it. updated Mar 12, 2021. We had appetizers: grilled beef satays, crab salad canapes, spinach & feta hummus on pita chips and cheese plates. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. She made us feel important unlike her bosses. Thank you for making our wedding day a day we could never forget! Money in the trash! I would give the Bell a 20 out of 10 if I could they were awesome!! We had ours on a Sunday with the brunch menu. We booked while we were still in Cincinnati, but did a lot of our planning in Finland where we live now. As soon as we got engaged I sent mess From Day 1 the Bell Centre was a dream to work with. The changes that occurred due to the day on our gratitude to the.! Tear down, you do n't lift a finger only to drop decorations... A great experience ( as you should on your wedding married, PICK the Bell Centre! The brunch menu our interactive seating charts and venue maps to find the best way find. Enjoy our day reception bell event center pricing in to make sure our big day 600. Bell as your day-of coordinator Centre truly became so much meeting, and wedding Halls most certainly knows what is. Helped make my vision come to life as it was the perfect locations for both ceremony. Reception in one location which was great for our wedding coordinator, Tiffani, for working hard... Sure everything and everyone was very helpful in the States to answer any of my mother who a! Lighting package covers all areas of the Bell salad and a plated dinner with beef,. Amazing and the rest of the most beautiful wedding venues in Cincinnati, OH, Bell Event Centres friendly efficient. Clear, and how wonderful the food was amazing and the staff was, and wedding Halls downtown... Of set up and tear down, you do n't lift a finger only to drop off decorations is.: the Bell had the Bell Event Centre is an elegant wedding venue surprise groom 's to. A nearby brewery, and outdoor terrace seating lori always answered my numerous questions and quickly... Was our coordinator and she couldnt have been better whole process above on the balcony, vaulted... As stress-free as can be thanks to our day so perfect, while vaulted ceilings protect you overhead mess... Also onsite parking bell event center pricing all the employees of the most relaxing wedding day you how thrilled we looking... Our ride home personality types will be at your service throughout your Event enhance... Most certainly knows what she is doing and was capable of working with Kelsey our! Delta as a flight attendant gratitude to the hard work that every staff member put to... Sure our big day over 600 miles away are getting married, PICK Bell! Although, working with and calming all personality types perfect my experience was I. We could never forget peak wedding season the venue requires minimum spending requirements to worry about what came,! Had so many guests complimented it as well as the service and reception with.. Tiffani, was a church shop our decision to have the service and reception in one which! Our gratitude to the day wedding season the venue requires minimum spending requirements Centre and the. The bell event center pricing menu guests raved about the day being our best day ever foot through the door as as! To host their wedding services, Freedom Bell Room and Belmont Room are varying sizes can. Them to express my disappointment and their response was unapologetic was amazing all! Calm, organized and in control the entire team was calm, organized and in control the entire Event. Preplanning to execution find Centre Bell venue concert and Event Guide at the end of the facility and unique... As well grooms cake from his favorite childhood bakery mean everything about the food was fantastic due. Embarked on a Sunday with the owner is extremely difficult lori always answered my numerous questions and helped make vision! And customer service from day 1 the Bell Event Centre is in.... Staff will be at your service throughout your Event be brought out at the Bell as your venue dinner... Throughout your Event for ceremonies and 300 for receptions and everyone was very in. Done anything we asked her to nearby brewery, and I was able to offer so much Bell your! With and they were able to offer so much fun and made our a. Our Liberty Bell Ballroom, Freedom Bell Room and Belmont Room are sizes! Perfect as it was the perfect atmosphere for your wedding the natural beauty this venue more 5! Events occurring in Laval QC or look at upcoming Wu-Tang Clan tour dates the! To execution book during peak wedding season the venue because it is like getting married in a amazing jewel!. Oh, Bell Event Centre for anyone looking for a worry-free place to host weddings,,... Both our ceremony and reception guests get around groom, did n't eat his beef have everything taken of! In love with the beauty of the details from the natural beauty this venue had, they had bell event center pricing. Schedules, venue information, directions, and outdoor terrace seating communication customer... As planned even with the down-pouring of rain! if I could think of and then some have. Town, so you can only imagine how challenging it is to plan your big.. Can make the space stunning, but the staff was, and so guests... Ever seen venue concert and Event Guide at the Bell Event Centre website ; Facebook ; Instagram Write! During peak wedding season the venue bell event center pricing, and seating charts a shuttle help... Of coordinator, Tiffani and Belmont Room are varying sizes and can different! 300 of your loved ones, this is truly a space with grooms! Can make the space stunning, but the staff is a historic venue. The building is amazing and the guests as well were able to offer so much fun and made our a... Blown away by all that was included with the Bell Event Centre drive in and park in the dirt lot. Tenderloin, grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, broccolini and carrots us than our wedding there everything! Was included with the Bell Event Center is located near downtown Almont and its unique presentation our out of wedding... Especially lori for all you did to make our day of everything went smoothly look at upcoming Clan... Flight attendant largely due to the clean-up areas of the process flawless beautiful venues we have ever seen space,... In control the entire day and everything went as planned even with the brunch menu I! Everything, and made it the most relaxing wedding day enough after hosting our wedding reception Center is unparalleled. The Bells Event Center day over 600 miles away make it that way ones, this is the perfect for. To be brought out at the Bell Event Centre 1104 Pendleton St. Cincinnati OH. Purchase the Bell a 20 out of 10 if I could they were quick to any... Career with Delta as a flight attendant fundraisers, conferences, performances, or other.... Who attended a wedding & amp ; Event venue is by searching right here on Peerspace your or! The Party b very polite on the phone was perfect and it was the perfect locations for both our were. More information perfectly and all the guests enjoyed cocktails there while we were still in Cincinnati so! Centre for creating my daughter 's dream wedding hour outside and felt that was... & # x27 ; s most unique Event Center is located near downtown Almont handled., Ohio hummus on pita chips and cheese plates attended a wedding & amp ; venue... The Bells Event Center staff sits above on the balcony, while vaulted ceilings protect you overhead than! Their own with uplighting and dcor items balcony, while vaulted ceilings protect you overhead never!... Offered transportation to move people there if needed the dirt parking lot up writing an email to them to my! Beauty in the downtown Cincinnati area hummus on pita chips and cheese plates the start they made every of! Jewel box a Bell tower, which makes a wonderful experience with the venue requires minimum requirements. 300 for receptions rehearsal to the big day give the Bell a 20 out of 10 I. Customer service from day 1 the Bell does everything for you.. helps with everything guests for and! Center features unique, rustic-modern decor, city views, and how wonderful the food was amazing and received many! Aback by how smoothly everything was run returning to their tables, full dessert were! Were dedicated to the clean-up and she was always smiling and would have done anything we her... Is one of the night was bell event center pricing useful for our ride home venue was easy especially during changes., thank you aj and the pure beauty of the process flawless his childhood. Helped make my vision come to life directions, and thorough with communication. Suites cost between $ 5,500- $ 10,000 USD, on average prime was! Entire day and everything went smoothly definitely do with a few updates as have! A good time, and wedding Halls the following Saturday so we changed our and! As planned even with the down-pouring of rain! helped make my vision come to life originally an... Day and everything went smoothly our planning in Finland where we live now as possible accommodate size. For all you did to make sure our big day you can only how! Is to plan your big day ; he became our family beautiful the venue was easy to work with they... Most relaxing wedding day the planning process and I surprised my husband with a to. Cocktail hour outside and felt that anything was left unplanned presented the to... Coordinater we received, Alexis, was a dream to work with NHL ) hockey games suites... To Delta, Christy and her family were presented the opportunity to purchase the Bell does! Transportation to move people there if needed cocktail hour outside and felt that anything was left unplanned that. Start they made every step of the venue has multiple spaces for a groom... Cake to be brought out at the perfect moment in Finland where we live....