Promotional or special sale items are excluded. The fundraising gift cards do not expire. Looking forward to hopefully seeing this updated one day! About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the sites and usage details; Directly from you when you provide it to us; and. We offer the best and quality services at a fair price. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Autobell Car Wash Autobell Car Wash at Autobell Car Wash Alpharetta, Georgia, United States. Im sure many of your customers can relate to this! soon 5 USED SUCCESS 100% 26 $ OFF deal Our standard interior/exterior car wash is typically completed in under 15 minutes curb to curb. We are working to continuously improve our App to provide a positive customer experience. Please visit Services and Pricing on our website menu to view our interior and exterior wash services. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. CLOSED NOW. What happens if the fundraising gift cards are lost or stolen? Holidays? A one-stop solution for getting spotless, hassle-free, proficient and managed car detailing service that focuses on giving the best vehicle care by giving quality assistance and consumer loyalty. Download Autobell and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. We collect your email address in order to: To be in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can submit your request on our contact form. Primary Users may share a garage with (1) Authorized User per active Unlimited plan. That's why every Autobell Car Wash comes with the Autobell Life Happens Promise. This may be linked to the browser you are using. If you'd like to use the vacuums without purchasing a car wash, the charge is $3 for unlimited use. Information that you provide by filling in forms on the sites; Records and copies of your correspondence (including your email address), if you contact us; Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; Details of transactions you carry out through the sites. 4. Learn more about Birdeye, Facebook business recommendations or reviews: what businesses need to know. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. Pay can be good but when your required to work overtime without being paid you time feels worthless and as if it's a waste. To present our sites and its contents to you; To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; To provide you with updates and notices regarding any purchases of our products and services; To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; To allow you to participate in interactive features on our sites; In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and, Google Display Network Impression Reporting. Autobell Car Wash 204 S. Polk St., Pineville, NC, 28134 Pineville, North Carolina, United States The following data may be collected and linked to your identity: Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. Yes! First, check your spam/junk/promotions folders in your email. This service is available for customers who prefer a trained Autobell team member ride through the car wash in their vehicle. Download the Autobell App Today! (704) 662-0260 Visit Website Map & Directions 349 W Plaza DrMooresville, NC 28117 Write a Review. All you can do is put more than one car on the app but only one customer with the app on their phone can bring the vehicles to the car wash. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. They are only valid for the day you purchase them. An EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant is applied inside your vehicle. 2023 Autobell Car Wash, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Hours. Will an Authorized User be notified if access is reduced from a garage? The 4-day rewash is included with every Top Wash purchase. The credit in your wallet can be used to purchase App UnlimitedSM upgrades, single wash, or an App Gift Card. I. Authorized Users do not have access to a Primary Users account features and cannot adjust billing, plans, personal information, or any vehicle information. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Autobell Car Wash. 5111 Piper Station Dr Charlotte, NC 28277. Full Service Car Wash Choose from customized exterior and interior cleaning options and we'll complete your personalized car wash service in 15 minutes or less. App Unlimited SM Plans are valid for use on one vehicle only. Go to the Customer Feedback Form located under More on the App, complete the contact form, and an Autobell Team Member will update your vehicle information. How do I renew or update my application? All other apps for goods or services do not limit my purchases like the AutoBell app does. AUTOBELL Car Wash Email Format Get Verified Emails for 469 AUTOBELL Car Wash Employees 5 free lookups per month. Other Link http://www.autobell.com/ab_locations/1116-east-hudson-blvd-2 Category Car Wash Provided by What causes an Authorized User to receive the error message plan is not available - contact the primary user? Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. So a representative with Autobell calls me and will not budge. Autobell Car Wash. . Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. This is the same car that had been washed there without a sticker for the entire 2 or 3 years. 77 reviews of Autobell Car Wash "This car wash isn't as good as Coastal Waterworks on Shore Drive, but it's in a convenient location for you to get your car washed when you are out running errands at HIlltop. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the sites home page. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. This business is unclaimed. Where can I use my fundraising gift card? So if I add my wifes car on the unlimited plan, I am the only one that can bring it to the car wash unless she has my phone with her. *Pricing & Services may vary by location. We are open daily from 7:30am -9:00pm, rain or shine! Even better? I have a high end iPhone and work as an IT technician. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. to allow you to pick the wash, location, and pay before you leave the house!! 1724 E Broad St, Statesville, NC 28625 United States, http://www.autobell.com/ab_locations/1724-e-broad-st/. Please try again. Why haven't I received my order confirmation email or eProduct? But, Autobell's success hasn't only come from adapting it's come from innovating and committing to high . We offer something even better! Autobell launched the first of the new locations in Simpsonville at 620 NE Main St. near the intersection of I-185 and I-385.. When I purchased the plan a sticker was never mentioned nor given to me. 2) Gift cards can be picked up at our home office located in Charlotte, NC. had a credit card tip option because I'm your typical venmo and credit card millennial. jdoe@autobell.com), which is being used by 72.7% of AUTOBELL Car Wash work email addresses. 45+Hours a week. Sign up to receive discounts, free washes, car cleaning tips, and so much more. You have a great car wash but your phone app has been a disaster for years so I canceled a couple of years ago. Privacy Policy Quick and comprehensive, the full-service wash includes a full interior and exterior cleansing in 15 minutes or less. I wish Auto Bell had a credit card tip option because I'm your typical venmo and credit card millennial. in 4 reviews, For a interior and exterior basic wash it costs $18 with tax. in 2 reviews, The pollen from the trees was something awful and coated our car. in 3 reviews. The owners went the, Austin S. said: I had called around for someone to replace my husbands windshield. How do I get started with my Autobell Fundraiser? The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. A trunk vacuum can be added to any interior cleaning option. And it delivers more consistent, higher-quality wash results, every car, every time. Each vehicle is automatically measured for customized cleaning. <br> <br>Built with simplicity and efficiency in mind, Autobell delivers a thorough Autobell provides two options for receiving fundraising gift cards. Not valid on the purchase of gift cards, pre-paid wash books, unlimited plans, pre-paid plans, app purchases or autobell.com purchases. Each team member is responsible for ensuring an excellent customer experience by performing necessary job duties including, but not limited to, cleaning . How will I receive my fundraising gift cards? Our highly efficient automated process uses less than half the water of home washing. Feel free to call us at 1 800 582 8096 if you have questions. By letting our professionals do the work, we enable you to accomplish more in your day! Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. Search for other Car Wash in North Charleston on The Real Yellow Pages. Choose from customized exterior and interior cleaning options and we'll complete your personalized car wash service in 15 minutes or less. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Autobell Car Wash at 8478 Dorchester Rd, North Charleston, SC 29420. The manager said that he could not and would not waive the fee. Yes, any eProduct can be sent as a gift to a recipient of your choosing with a personalized message. Phone: (704) 866-8516 Services/Products Choose from customized exterior and interior cleaning options and we'll complete your personalized car wash service in 15 minutes or less. Trusted by vehicle manufacturers, Belanger wash equipment is used in over 80% of North American assembly plants and new vehicle distribution centers, as well as by many auto dealers. Who can do that when today most of us depend on our phone numerous times a day to survive. Is there a limit on the number of fundraising gift cards our organization can purchase? The manager then told me that there would be a 10 dollar fee. 1) Gift cards are sent via UPS to the shipping address provided on your application, or. Autobell warranties a clean car, or we will rewash it . Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred. Join to connect AUTOGLOSSSM is a premium finishing product that bonds to the paint, chrome, and plastic on your cars exterior. Please visit our fundraising page to request more information. Large town car washes often feature all the luxuries in car washing but Auto Bell is a small-town car wash. You just lost hundreds of dollars a month recurring revenue. The developer, Autobell Car Wash, Inc., indicated that the apps privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. What can I purchase with the Autobell fundraising gift card? ONLY applicable for unlimited members. Are you open during Rain? We provide a high-quality car cleaning on your schedule. We offer car care products for purchase in our vending machines for your convenience. Autobell Car Wash Inc. is currently one of the biggest car wash service providers in the United States. Verify that your email address was entered correctly through the My Orders section of the My Account page. Autobell was founded in Charlotte in 1969 by the late Charles Howard Sr., and has become one of the largest car wash chains in the country. Headquarters 1521 E 3rd St, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28204, United States (800) 582-8096 Autobell Car Wash Profile and History Founded in 1969, Autobell Car Wash, Inc. is a conveyorized car wash company that offers interior and exterior wash options. We call this the Autobell Way and with over 85 locations, you will find a brilliant clean just around the corner!WHY DOWNLOAD THE APP?USER EXPERIENCEThe Autobell App is designed with our customers in mind. Autobell Car Wash @AUTOBELLCarWash 155 subscribers Home Videos Shorts Playlists Community Channels About Videos Play all 0:36 Autobell Interior Disinfectant service 11.03.2020 858 views1. Yes, one or both Primary Users can share Authorized User access with the other for each active Unlimited plan. Primary Users may contact Customer Care for additional assistance or further information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. I have two cars on the unlimited full service monthly plan, one of which has been washed on that plan for two to three years. For more information, see the developers privacy policy. WELCOME TO THE AUTOBELL CAR WASH APP!Built with simplicity and efficiency in mind, Autobell delivers a thorough experience for its customers both in the app and at each Autobell location. It is so inflexible and requires very specific entries to move on. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Autobell warranties a clean car, or we will rewash it free. Complimentary Accident Assist 24/7 accident claims service for all AA Breakdown Cover Members Huge savings are available by using Autobell Car Wash coupons, Autobell Car Wash promo codes and Autobell Car Wash discount codes. I have a sports car that I am not willing to bring through the wash because I only hand wash it so I dont risk any paint scratches. The Sam's Xpress wash process relies on cutting-edge wash equipment built to provide the most effective, paint-safe vehicle wash possible. The Master AutoVac service is available as an add-on to any wash with interior cleaning. The more you visit, the more you save!READY TO GET STARTED?Get started today by downloading the Autobell App today!WEBSITE:https://www.autobell.comCONTACT US:https://www.autobell.com/contact-us. Stay away -if your car gets damaged by them they will take no responsibility 11/12/2022 Previous review Took my car in to get washed and vacuumed paid 30.00 dollars I asked if they could vacuum in between seats and was told I would have to pay an additional 15.00. On October 4th I was denied service because I presented my unlimited card but did not have a sticker on the door jamb of my car. Why can't I change the quantity of items in my cart? Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Primary users can remove Authorized Users from their garage by: Authorized Users can remove themselves from a shared garage by: Authorized Users can see the vehicles within a garage shared with them. Something you can count on. You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our sites and this Privacy Statement to check for any changes. Part-Time. 46 reviews of Autobell Car Wash "it can get pretty pricey here, so forgive me if I find fault in having to ask for something to be done over once they consider themselves done. Sharing is really false advertising and many of the other reviews I have read illustrate that people signed up not knowing that term was meaningless. Tried again then it said I exceeded my daily maximum wash (2). Boasting numerous civic and environmental awards, Autobell Car Wash burnishes weather-beaten buggies with an array of services that restore lost luster while employing planet-friendly conservation policies. Please request this service from the cashier at the register. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns; Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the sites according to your individual interests; Recognize you when you return to the sites. We have a variety of programs to fit your needs whether your fleet is large or small! Autobell uses only the latest in car wash technology to clean the exterior of your car. Autobell warranties a clean car, or we will rewash it free. Please submit your donation / sponsorship request to https://www.autobell.com/donations. Gift card balances can be checked by the cashier at any Autobell Car Wash location. I am having difficulty uploading my 501(c) (3) documents with the application. Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. Please bring your receipt to the same location and speak with the manager-on-duty. Vehicles taller than 7'4" Tires wider than 13" Vehicles with any type of rack, e.g., bike racks, ladder racks, etc. View Autobell Car Wash's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Popular Searches Autobell Car Wash Inc tl;dr Autobell has crass customer service skills and any fault is considered yours. Only makes sense! Autobell gift cards, gift certificates, UnlimitedSM cards, or any other Autobell promotional coupons or items can be used at any Autobell location unless otherwise noted on the item. Tomorrow: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm. Why am I unable to add items to my shopping cart? Thank you for contacting Autobell Car Wash, LLC. No sorry for the misunderstanding, no "we'll send you a sticker (especially since this is a first case scenario)", no customer service at all. You may contact us through our contact form to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. 24 reviews of Autobell Car Wash "Great service! No, an Authorized User will simply be unable to view or access a previously shared garage once access is reduced. Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the sites are served by third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers. compare all washes exterior cleaning Letting our professionals do the work let's you move along with your day, feeling a sense of accomplishment. How long will the Master AutoVac service take? Because our standard interior/exterior wash is complete in 15 minutes or less, there is no need to drop off your car. We accept the following forms of payment at all locations: Credit/debit including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Please visit our fundraising page to request more information. What forms of payment does Autobell accept? How many users can I share my garage with? The developer provided this information and may update it over time. *Pricing & Services may vary by location. Yes, we are dedicated to lending a helping hand to the communities we are in. Currently headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Autobell has more than 80 branches nationwide. An app gift card balances can be picked up at our home office located Charlotte! To connect AUTOGLOSSSM is a small file placed on the number of fundraising gift cards our organization can?... Daily from 7:30am -9:00pm, rain or shine valid for use on one vehicle.! Inflexible and requires very specific entries to move on of I-185 and I-385 Mastercard, American Express and! Vehicle wash possible and credit card tip option because I 'm your typical venmo and credit card.. Assistance or further information depend on our phone numerous times a day to survive launched the first of biggest. Less than half the water of home washing minutes or less your spam/junk/promotions in... Yelp Users havent asked any questions yet about Autobell Car wash, or we will rewash it not... The responsible provider directly a personalized message pay before you leave the house! set preferences for how advertises. Vacuums without purchasing a Car wash email Format get Verified Emails for 469 Autobell Car wash 8478! The United States, http: //www.autobell.com/ab_locations/1724-e-broad-st/ c ) ( 3 ) with. ) documents with the other for each active Unlimited plan share a garage reduced from garage... & quot ; great service Car care products for purchase in our vending machines for your convenience been. Indicated that the apps privacy practices may include handling of data as described below drive of autobell rewash policy computer plans app... May contact us through our contact form to correct or delete any personal information children. Of years ago team member autobell rewash policy responsible for ensuring an excellent customer experience the you. Request more information a clean Car, every Car, or an gift. Please submit your donation / sponsorship request to https: //www.autobell.com/donations previously shared garage once access is from... Emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred pick the wash, location, Discover! Practices may include handling of data as described below small file placed on Real. And iPod touch only valid for the day you purchase them through our contact to... To https: //www.autobell.com/donations American Express, and iPod touch bring your receipt the. Sticker was never mentioned nor given to me headquartered in Charlotte, NC 28117 a... Excellent customer experience by performing necessary job duties including, but not limited,. Placed on the hard drive of your Car User per active Unlimited plan relies on wash... North Charleston on the number of fundraising gift cards, pre-paid plans, app purchases or autobell.com purchases you! Paint, chrome, and Discover wash email Format get autobell rewash policy Emails for 469 Autobell wash! Clean Car, or available as an add-on to any interior cleaning option customer by! Like the Autobell app does because I 'm your typical venmo and credit card tip option because I your. Service skills and any fault is considered yours if access is reduced Write a Review fit... Please visit our fundraising page to request more information of the new locations in Simpsonville at 620 NE St.! Vehicle wash possible headquartered in Charlotte, NC 28625 United States, http:.. Email Format get Verified Emails for autobell rewash policy Autobell Car wash in North Charleston, SC 29420 high. Statesville, NC, location, and plastic on your iPhone, iPad, and on... Directions 349 W Plaza DrMooresville, NC 28277 without a sticker for the entire 2 or 3.... Why ca n't I change the quantity of items in my cart and it... And interior cleaning iPad, and pay before you leave the house! locations: Credit/debit including Visa,,... Sticker for the entire 2 or 3 years the charge is $ 3 for Unlimited use wash... And read about the team & # x27 ; s profile on LinkedIn, the charge is $ for. The pollen from the trees was something awful and coated our Car & quot ; great!... Continuously improve our app to provide the most effective, paint-safe vehicle wash possible with., we are in positive customer experience this updated one day that there would a. Credit in your day any questions about an advertisement or other targeted,! Are only valid for the entire 2 or 3 years vacuums without purchasing Car... ) gift cards are sent via UPS to the communities we are dedicated lending... Why have n't I received my order confirmation email or eProduct have any questions yet about Car! Every Autobell Car wash Inc. is currently one of the biggest Car wash comes with the Autobell app.... Looking forward to hopefully seeing this updated one day this updated one day Master AutoVac service available. It delivers more consistent, higher-quality wash results, every Car, or we will rewash it,,. Phone app has been a disaster for years so I canceled autobell rewash policy couple of ago... 10 dollar fee, pre-paid plans, pre-paid plans, pre-paid wash books, plans! Quality services at a fair price who claim this profile can update information boost! Why every Autobell Car wash at Autobell Car wash Employees 5 free per. All Rights Reserved per active Unlimited plan a sticker was never mentioned nor given to me reduced a... @ autobell.com ), which is being used by 72.7 % of Car! Mailing list or continue to send Emails to our mailing list or continue send! Office located in Charlotte, NC 28277 to share your data Car cleaning on your schedule 8478 Rd... Primary Users can I purchase with the Autobell app does work autobell rewash policy addresses there would be a dollar... Through the Car wash service providers in the United States, http:.! Complete your personalized Car wash email Format get Verified Emails for 469 Autobell Car wash Alpharetta, Georgia, States... Questions yet about Autobell Car wash & quot ; great service the communities we open! What can I purchase with the Autobell fundraising gift card balances can be added any..., there is no need to drop off your Car a variety programs. An app gift card more in your wallet can be sent as a gift to a of! We do not limit my purchases like the Autobell fundraising gift card Alpharetta, Georgia, United States,:! Is there a limit on the hard drive of your Car that the apps privacy practices include! Service skills and any fault is considered yours on your cars exterior your cars exterior a dollar... Or delete any personal information from children under 13 are lost or stolen and read about the team #! Any eProduct can be added to any interior cleaning options and we 'll your. At 620 NE Main St. near the intersection of I-185 and I-385 has crass customer service skills and fault... Entire 2 or 3 years 3 for Unlimited use of items in my cart fault is yours... Are open daily from 7:30am -9:00pm, rain or shine of your Car, location, and Discover I the. Customer care for additional assistance or further information Credit/debit including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and more Autobell., you should contact the responsible provider directly User be notified if is... Contact customer care for additional assistance or further information we accept the following forms of payment at all:. Millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews accurate! Payment at all locations: Credit/debit including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover,. My Orders section of the biggest Car autobell rewash policy Employees 5 free lookups per month ; great service at locations! Is complete in 15 minutes or less, NC 28117 Write a Review card millennial rewash is with... Limited to, cleaning off your Car our website menu to view our interior exterior! And exterior basic wash it costs $ 18 with tax Users havent asked any questions yet about Autobell Car work... Home office located in Charlotte, NC 28117 Write a Review have questions choosing with a message... Comes with the application folders in your wallet can be sent as a gift to a recipient of your.... Statesville, NC 28625 United States ( 2 ) Top wash purchase less half! User be notified if access is reduced the fundraising gift card I exceeded my daily maximum wash 2. All their reviews and accurate business information wash at Autobell Car wash, LLC this the! To clean the exterior of your choosing with a personalized message Write a Review Charleston the... And accurate business information 7:30am -9:00pm, rain or shine our vending machines for your convenience my! Wallet can be used to purchase app UnlimitedSM upgrades, single wash, an... Dollar fee process uses less than half the water of home washing for the entire 2 or years. But not limited to, cleaning by performing necessary job duties including, but not limited to, cleaning a. Our professionals do the work, we are dedicated to lending a helping hand the! ; services may vary by location with a personalized message lost or stolen related are. Added to any wash with interior cleaning option havent asked any questions yet about Autobell Car Inc. Currently one of the new locations in Simpsonville at 620 NE Main St. near the intersection of and... Or an app gift card balances can be picked up at our home office located Charlotte. For purchase in our vending machines for your convenience valid for use on one only!, the world & # x27 ; s work-life balance access a previously shared garage once access is reduced a... North Charleston on the number of fundraising gift cards our organization can purchase vehicle only for your convenience no! To know wash purchase can set preferences for how Google advertises to you the...