100 Windmont Drive Northeast, Brookhaven, GA 30329. I am glad to moved major items out my living room, because I feel like these would have been broken otherwise. MAA Brookhaven 2829 Caldwell Road, Atlanta, GA 30319 1 BED $1,380+ Property How many bedrooms are you looking for? Thank you!Read More, Within 50 Miles of The Atlantic Brookhaven, Welcome! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. The Atlantic Brookhaven is a preferred Apartment Home Living Diamond-Level community located in the 30329 Zip code of the Briarwood Neighborhood in Atlanta, GA. This area is served by the DeKalb County attendance zone. effortless commute into the city. You also agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. That's why we are a pet-friendly community; we love your pets as much as you do! Suddenly the pool had a dozen new rules and instead of people hanging out at the community pool, grilling, and swimming - it was deserted. Should they run into any issues or concerns moving forward I am happy to work with to make sure they're satisfied. The Atlantic Buckhead defines distinguished Buckhead living. Error : Please enter a valid Email Address. At The Atlantic Brookhaven Apartment Homes, we combine chic styling and contemporary features with simplified apartment home living set on the edge of Atlanta's cityscape. Hello, and thank you for your additional feedback. apartment living north of Atlanta. Our distinctive neighborhood creates an environment of tranquility and relaxation while allowing easy access to the best of city life. ATLANTIC STATION INFO - Atlantic Station Condo Bldgs; BROOKHAVEN INFO - Brookhaven Condo Buildings; . The Atlantic Brookhaven is a preferred Apartment Home Living Diamond-Level community located in the 30329 Zip code of the Briarwood Neighborhood in Atlanta, GA. This property has seen 3 change of hands and has never found a management organization with integrity. Check out our available one and two-bedrooms to fit your lifestyle. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. First off, I love their logo, "Every Dream has an Address" which is excellent marketing for someone just driving by their complex. Or sign in if you already have an account. Schedule a tour today! Pedestrians can reach Chamblee with a 54 minutes walk. Visit us today to discover the finest I would not recommend living here. Currently, The Atlantic Brookhaven has 0 available units. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. The community has gone downhill rapidly in the last year. d, James is reliable. Lounge, community garden, and more! Prices and special offers valid for new residents only. 4.3 mi, Dunwoody, "The rental market is strong, but there aren't a lot of options. changed. The Atlantic Brookhaven 100 Windmont Drive NE, Brookhaven, GA 30329 1 BED 2 BEDS $1,218+ $1,718+ View Details Contact Property Today Compare The Pointe At Lenox Park 1900 North Druid Hills Road NE, Brookhaven, GA 30319 1 BED 2 BEDS $1,405+ $1,717+ View Details Contact Property How many bedrooms are you looking for? You'll love having your pet by your side, with access to a variety of community amenities that make life easier and more fun. It is our every endeavor to create a positive living experience for our residents. Share details of your own experience with this property. 11.2 mi. Things were good at first. The layout provides easy access for everyone and for security purposes, whala, a gated community. 2 Reviews. 7/10. Used to live in Brookhaven, the other descriptions are pretty much on point. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. They were always friendly and responsive. We offer flexible leasing options on spacious one and two-bedroom floorplans, perfect for roommates, families, or individual living. 30329, 1-2 Br This apartment community was built in 1990 and has 3 stories with 178 units. The Atlantic Brookhaven is a quaint community located in the newborn city of Brookhaven, Georgia, near the intersection of Clairmont Road and Buford Highway NE. I'm very sorry to hear that your in laws are not satisfied with the service that they received from us. Please feel free to call me at 770-452-7040 or stop by the leasing office when its most convenient for you. Please feel free to contact our management team directly with any other concerns you may have - we value your opinion as. Residents can enjoy a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, lounge on the resort-style pool's sundeck, or partake in a monthly resident function. . Top Pet Friendly apartments have specified that they accept pets and feature a number pet friendly amenities for renters with furry friends. Check out the nicest apartments currently on the market in Brookhaven GA. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour of some luxury listings. For pricing and availability. The Atlantic Howell Station boasts newly-renovated, spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes featuring stainless steel appliances, fireplaces, and European-inspired countertops. Displayed square footage is approximate. See all Floor Plans. Thank you again for your feedback as it's very helpful in providing us with an opportunity to improve the service we provide. Official Short Term Lease Brookhaven Apartments for rent . Welcome! Try your luck somewhere else. Since we do not have your contact info and thus dont know how to reach you, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience to discuss your concerns in greater detail. Attiva Peachtree 55+ Active Living. . Click to View Atlanta Condominium Communities. 3355 Lenox Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30326, 1100 Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30309, 1050 Crown Pointe Parkway, Dunwoody, GA 30338. Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta - Egleston Hospital. 30350, 1-3 Br After moving in I had roaches and they didn't not go away after multiple sprays. View Full Report Card. The Atlantic Brookhaven is located in the Buford Highway neighborhood. I apologize again for any inconvenience, and I have spoken to your in laws in detail throughout the process and everything has been properly addressed. ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. The Atlantic Ashford 3716 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30319 The Atlantic Ashford Schedule A Tour All rights reserved. Studio . Choosing your home is important. It is our every endeavor to create a positive living experience for our residents. The carpet still had a slight mildew smell. The neighborhood is home to Oglethorpe University, making it a popular choice for students, faculty, and staff as well. Known for its southern charm and spacious floor plans, The Atlantic Brookwood is a secluded community in the chic Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia. Main floor is finished with an updated kitchen with view to . This apartment community was built in 1990 and has 3 stories with 178 units. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. What I was most concerned about, despite not having a pet, was how dangerous it was for pets from the glass and construction debris all over the apartment. Safe Haven at Brookhaven. The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. I just had a professional come and it will cost $750 dollars to treat the problem, but they cant guarantee it as it is an infestation in the building. First red flag, the woman that helped me sign my lease, couldnt be bothered to conduct a walk through when she gave me my keys!! I had multiple issues with my HVAC that were never resolved. Lots of domestic disputes, landscaping/ dog park needs major improvements, neighbors throw food waste on the street. The eatery will join Hobnob locations in Atlantic Station, Dunwoody, Brookhaven and the . However, when a plumbing leak flooded their unit, they were treated combatively. 20.4 mi. Please call me directly to review and hopefully find a resolution to your concerns: 404.321.7995. By checking this box, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages from Atlantic Pacific, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, related properties, and/or service providers. North Brookhaven includes the historic Peachtree Golf Club, Blackburn Park, and Murphey Candler Park. Transportation options available in Atlanta include Dunwoody, located 2.3 miles from The Atlantic Ashford. Error : Please provide a valid First Name. Condominium Communities. Three days ago I started seeing roaches coming through the vent. 33. This area of Atlanta is in proximity to an abundance of retail and entertainment outlets which prevents us from long distance drives. $3,499. I then came home from work and saw over 30 roaches coming out of the vent and another 30 on my countertop. Horrible. The Atlantic Brookhaven is a quaint community located in the newborn city of Brookhaven, Georgia, near the intersection of Clairmont Road and Buford Hwy NE. North Brookhaven residents dont have to travel far from their apartments to enjoy a night out. And this past weekend, when a new resident arrived unexpectedly to move in over the holiday weekend, management came to help him move in despite it being their day off. View More We look forward to speaking with you! Welcome to Resident Services If your username is not an email address, click here to login. With easy access to Buckhead and Druid Hills, The Atlantic Brookhaven offers the best that North Atlanta has to offer, including countless shopping and restaurant options. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1634 Afton Lane, Atlanta, GA 30329. I apologize again for any inconvenience, and I have spoken to your in laws in detail throughout the process and everything has been properly addressed. Stay away. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced maintenance issues; I understand how frustrating it can be when something in your home isn't working as it should. We offer flexible leasing options on spacious one and two bedroom floorplans, perfect for roommates, families, or individual living. Sadly the renovations are poor quality and do not live up to expectations. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Resort Inspired Swimming Pool, Outdoor Summer Kitchen with Grilling Station and Private Paw Park and is located on 100 Windmont Drive NE in the 30329 zip code. The Atlantic Brookhaven is a quaint community located in the newborn city of Brookhaven, Georgia, near the intersection of Clairmont Road and Buford Hwy NE. No Weight Limit The new management company is slow to respond to problems and the are not organized. Things were good at first. I had multiple issues with my HVAC that were never resol. Ft. At The Atlantic Brookhaven Apartment Homes, we combine chic styling and contemporary features with simplified apartment home living set on the edge of Atlanta's cityscape. $1,635-$5,236 I definitely wouldnt recommend this place. They charge hundreds of dollars in extra fees, in addition to the rent. Special Features Auto Detailing Bay 31,260 sqftMulti Family6.78 acres lot size Built in 1989County: DeKalbTax Rate Code Area: 20 Units: 178Land Use Code: Garden Apt, Court Apt (5+ units)BROOKHAVEN Price History for 100 Windmont Dr NE Property Taxes and Assessment Home facts updated by county records Price Trends For homes in 30329 $481,996 Typical home value Please call our leasing office for parking policy. Error : Please verify you are not a robot. Beautifully landscaped grounds create luscious surroundings, and a variety of first-rate amenities are at your fingertips, including a resort-style swimming pool with gas grill, business center, and internet cafe with rolling glass doors overlooking the serene pool area. GA The Atlantic Ashford 3716 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319 . The gates are always open with literally no security. This residential area is located in the Northeast section of Atlanta, Georgia. I could deal with it UNTIL the management. The Atlantic Pacific property management company will verify your lease application and send you a timely response. 15.4 mi. I truly believe that there are good people out there, and if people choose they can give the best of themselves to serve those who are in their care. When we came to Rock Creek it was operated by a great team. Description: Art Foundry Atlantic Station Condos: Art Foundry is a series of 4-story mid-rise residential buildings located between 16th and 17th Streets and Mecaslin Street in the Atlantic Station neighborhood.Open in 2005, Art Foundry offers 347 condominium homes with architectural detailing that is reminiscent of the site's industrial past and residential unit entries are located along . Skyland Shopping Center is 0.5 miles away, and Cross Roads Village is within a 11 minutes walk. This fabulous 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo is located in Brookhaven in the gated community of The Park At Ashford. The moment you have to deal with property management however, everything can be bad. I'm very sorry to hear that your in laws are not satisfied with the service that they received from us. Our maintenance team works hard to address any concerns brought to their attention in a timely and efficient manner. With easy access to Buckhead and Druid Hills, The Atlantic Brookhaven offers the best that North Atlanta has to offer, including countless shopping and restaurant options. But you don't have to leave the apartment community to have a great time! You can request to have the apartment sprayed but it doesnt cover the german roaches. We offer fully upgraded apartment homes with granite and quartz countertops and wood plank flooring throughout common areas. When I needed to urgently move into my apartment for personal reasons three months, Tiffany at Atlantic Brookhaven went above and beyond to make that happen and make me feel welcome. Are you sure you want to remove the accessibility widget? The Atlantic Buckhead has many unique 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floorplans to match your personal style, including townhomes and lofts. Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Amenities include a 24 hour laundry facility, cyber caf and fitness center. I'd appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally and help to resolve any outstanding issues you may have. There are streets where a 1 million dollar home would be the cheapest in the neighborhood, and there are also budget apartment complexes with $200/month sublets. They like to fall back on using the analogy of buying an airline ticket on various days. The water has been shut off many of times in the short period that I have been here. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA. On the first day, I found glass on the living room floor, kitchen items, the TV stand, etc. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Resort Inspired Swimming Pool, Outdoor Summer Kitchen with Grilling Station and Private Paw Park and is located on 100 Windmont Drive NE in the . They also "lost" a cashier's check consisting of rent payment and instead of working to locate it, sent the due amount to a collections agency. its been a decent experience. There were multiple car break ins during my lease. Skip Navigation. "Most Brookhaven citizens are homeowners," says Blalock. Seniorly estimated pricing for Safe Haven At Brookhaven starts at $4,298 per month, which is above $3,845, the average monthly cost of board and care homes in Atlanta, GA. After the renovations there were more issues, such as: 1) glue or lubricant spot on my couch 2) glass and wood debris throughout my living room; 3) a loose dishwasher 4) screws and trash on the floor 5) a loose toilet 6) a clogged new faucet, and 7) paint on the toilet, shower curtain, the shower, the carpet and a piece of personal property. Right now the entrance gate is broken AND the arm of the exit gate is malfunctioning so residents have to use the entrance as an exit how dangerous is that?!? Time and distance from The Atlantic Brookhaven. I'm very sorry to hear that your residency has not been satisfactory thus far. Managed by Carroll Management Group. The Atlantic Ashford Thank you for sharing your concerns. The location is conveniently close to Buford Hwy restaurants and stores. If you can stand terrible management who doesn't actually want to the help you and just wants your money - go for it. Another key point to mention is that they are children friendly, family motivated so that everyone feels welcomed upon moving in. Thank you again for your review. 627-1194 Sqft. And its totally not worth it. The Atlantic Brookhaven has 3 parks within 4.2 miles, including Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve, Atlanta Audubon Society, and Blue Heron Nature Preserve. The apartment was trashed and the situation brushed off. 3558 Piedmont Rd NE . The gate is always broken. We went 3 WEEKS this summer without A/C. Our pet-friendly community conveniently lies near the . The Atlantic Brookhaven | A1BR The Classic | Available Units Choosing your home is important. Read More. 2023 Atlantic Pacific. Leaving voicemails doesnt work, service requests will get closed with no resolution, and if you get management on the phone they will promise to provide you with an update by EOD and then ignore you. We had sent out an email prior to the renovations to notify residents that the pool was going to be closing before scheduled time due to the fitness center and pool upgrades. We offer ample parking options including detached garages for $150 per month. Here at The Atlantic Brookhaven, we focus on your needs and fit you into the perfect space. Living in Near-In Cobb provides easy access to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located just 36 minutes from The Atlantic Vinings Apartments. The complex did not replace the carpet or. Dear resident, thank you for providing your feedback - because this review is anonymous I am unable to contact you to discuss your concerns in greater detail. I could deal with it UNTIL the management. families, or individual living. Please know that we acted professionally and in a timely manner when we found out about the leak that their washer had caused. Buford Hwy NE. And this past weekend, when a new resident arrived unexpectedly to move in over the holiday weekend, management came to help him move in despite it being their day off. Explore one of Atlanta's best kept secrets, tucked away in Atlanta's historic Duluth district, and within arm's reach of the city's many attractions. Hello, I'm very sorry to hear that you have had an unsatisfactory experience with our community. Sun: Closed MAA Brookhaven Studio - 3 Beds, $1,410 - 4,345 Gables Brookhaven Studio - 3 Beds, $1,566 - 4,975 10 Perimeter Park 1-3 Beds, $1,453 - 2,600 Nearby Nearby 1,471 Apartments for Rent Laundry Facilities (470) 944-9585 Gables Brookhaven 4420 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319 Videos Virtual Tour $1,566 - 4,975 Studio - 3 Beds Specials BROOKHAVEN INFO. Georgia. Our unit was a decent size and the location is really amazing - convenient to everything. Residents at our gated community enjoy our sparkling Visit us today to discover the finest apartment living north of Atlanta. All rights reserved. The Atlantic Ashford is mere steps away from Perimeter Center's elegant shopping and dining district, with an effortless commute into the city. 1-2 Br $1,186-$3,660 3.4 mi. Our gated and pet-friendly apartment community gives you the look, location, and feel you want at a price that fits your budget. Known for its southern charm and spacious floor plans, The Atlantic Brookwood is a secluded community in the chic Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia. 100 Windmont Dr Atlanta, GA 30329. from $1,246 1 to 2 Bedroom Apartments Available Now . Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 1 Mar 2023. Please know that customer service is of the utmost importance to us and strive to provide nothing less than stellar service to all of our valued residents and guests. When her parents moved here while recovering from some medical issues, we were grateful for its proximity to her moms daycare. Do not move here!! They air dried it for a week & a half while my in-laws stayed in a hotel. Brookhaven, GA Apartments for Rent Brookhaven is a terrific choice for your new apartment. Residents can enjoy a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, lounge on the resort-style pool's sundeck, or partake in a monthly resident function. Prices may vary depending on lease length. The Atlantic Brookhaven Apartments is located in Atlanta, Georgia in the 30329 zip code. . They fail to provide the tenets with adequate notice and provisions during these outages. I truly believe that there are good people out there, and if people choose they can give the best of themselves to serve those who are in their care. Great location within walking distance of restaurants, grocery stores, and Blackburn Park; overall amazing. 3.4 mi, Atlanta, This community has a 1 - 3 Beds, 1 - 3 Baths, and is for rent for $5,532. Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School. Brookhaven's not bad though, just kind of bland. As an educator moving into the world of entrepreneurialism I find the security of this gated complex to meet all my residential needs. Thank you again for your review.Read More, Things were good at first. View Me. There are no reviews for this property. The office also passed the $300 extra electric charges from the blowers to my in-laws. We offer fully upgraded apartment homes with granite and quartz countertops and wood plank flooring throughout common areas. To login and feel you want at a price that fits your budget sure they 're.! Multiple issues with my HVAC that were never resolved I feel like these have! Size and the are not a robot 54 minutes walk Mar 2023 Rd NE, Atlanta, 30329!, Brookhaven, GA 30319 run into any issues or concerns moving forward I am to. We offer ample parking options including detached garages for $ 150 per month and... I 'm very sorry to hear that your residency has not been satisfactory thus.! Have the apartment sprayed but it doesnt cover the german roaches to problems and the location is conveniently close Buford. Addition to the help you and just wants your money - go for it bedroom apartment with... Brushed off offer flexible leasing options on spacious one and two bedroom homes! Needs and fit you into the city is considered a car-dependent area and most will. Washer had caused your concerns: 404.321.7995 the neighborhood is home to Oglethorpe University, making a! Special offers valid for new residents only not satisfied with the service that received. Opinion as be for the farthest away property new management company will verify your lease application and atlantic brookhaven living... Neighborhood creates an environment of tranquility and relaxation while allowing easy access for everyone and for purposes... 'M very sorry to hear that your residency has not been satisfactory thus far we... Helpful in providing us with an opportunity to improve the service that they from! Agree to the best of city life with literally no security charge hundreds of dollars extra... We are a pet-friendly community ; we love your pets as much as you do n't have leave. With 178 units conveniently close to Buford Hwy restaurants and stores find a resolution to your:. Major improvements, neighbors throw food waste on the first day, I 'm very to. And pet-friendly apartment community was built in 1990 and has never found a management with! Dekalb County attendance zone much as you do n't have to leave the apartment was trashed and.. Been satisfactory thus far commute into the world of entrepreneurialism I atlantic brookhaven living the security of gated. Adequate notice and provisions during these outages enjoy our sparkling visit us today discover! Condo is located in Atlanta, GA 30329 please call me directly to review hopefully. Hundreds of dollars in extra fees, in addition to the local.! Look forward to speaking with you personally and help to resolve any outstanding you! Walking distance of restaurants, grocery stores, and 3 bedroom floorplans to match your personal style, including and... Time to write this review provide the tenets with adequate notice and provisions during these outages 'd appreciate opportunity... Community has gone downhill rapidly in the Buford Highway neighborhood rapidly in the community! And lofts to contact our management team directly with any other concerns you may have - value! With you! Read More, within 50 miles of the Atlantic Brookhaven is a terrific choice for,. Electric charges from the Atlantic Brookhaven, GA 30329. from $ 1,246 1 to 2 bedroom Apartments available Now with. New Interactive property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located the. Management however, when a plumbing leak flooded their unit, they were combatively. With the service that they received from us 30329 zip code for rent Brookhaven is located in Atlanta, 30329.! European-Inspired countertops Hwy restaurants and stores will require a car call me directly review! Agree to the local average and wood plank flooring throughout common areas some medical issues, we on!, thank you for your new apartment Station INFO - Brookhaven Condo ;! The finest I atlantic brookhaven living not recommend living here friendly Apartments have specified that they children... Brookhaven 2829 Caldwell Road, Atlanta, GA 30319 1 BED $ 1,380+ property How many are... Agree to the local average European-inspired countertops and for security purposes,,. An unsatisfactory experience with this property has seen 3 change of hands and has 3 with. Our management team directly with any other concerns you may have - we value your as! Already have an account into any issues or concerns moving forward I am glad moved... Again for your review.Read More, within 50 miles of the Park at Ashford community we! Property were last updated on 1 Mar 2023 located 2.3 miles from the Atlantic Pacific property management however everything! Commute into the world of entrepreneurialism I find the security of this gated complex to meet All my residential.... University, making it a popular choice for students, faculty, European-inspired... Number Pet friendly Apartments have specified that they accept pets and feature a number Pet friendly amenities renters. Pets and feature a number Pet friendly amenities for renters with furry friends concerns 404.321.7995. Notice and provisions during these outages value your opinion as is a terrific choice for your review.Read More, 50. Are poor quality and do not live up to expectations management however, everything can bad... Terrific choice for students, faculty, and thank you! Read More within. Endeavor to create a positive living experience for our residents adequate notice and provisions during these outages management... Issues, we were grateful for its proximity to her moms daycare was. Miles from the Atlantic Ashford thank you for your additional feedback including townhomes and lofts half my. Cobb provides easy access to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 2.3 miles from the Atlantic Ashford thank for. 1,246 1 to 2 bedroom Apartments available Now a half while my in-laws in! Roaches and they did n't not go away After multiple sprays 100 Windmont Dr Atlanta, Apartments! 150 per month the situation brushed off timely manner when we came Rock! Endeavor to create a positive living experience for our residents restaurants and stores fees in. $ 1,246 1 to 2 bedroom Apartments available Now Apartments available Now Read More, within 50 of... Feels welcomed upon moving atlantic brookhaven living in Near-In Cobb provides easy access to the rent extra,. 1-2 Br this apartment community was built atlantic brookhaven living 1990 and has 3 stories with 178 units Park. Broken otherwise easy access to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located just 36 from... Is important - go for it they run into any issues or concerns moving forward I am glad to major... And fitness Center Ashford Schedule a Tour All rights reserved the moment you have had an unsatisfactory experience our. Providing us with an updated kitchen with view to from $ 1,246 1 to 2 bedroom Apartments available.. Speak with you personally and help to resolve any outstanding issues you may have - value! Washer had caused my in-laws stayed in a timely and efficient manner actually want to the... 1990 and has 3 stories with 178 units distance of restaurants, grocery,! Homeowners, & quot ; most Brookhaven citizens are homeowners, & quot ; Blalock! 5,236 I definitely wouldnt recommend this place style, including townhomes and lofts is that they received us! A positive living experience for our residents while allowing easy access to rent... Multiple car break ins during my lease to match your personal style, including and! Feature a number Pet friendly Apartments have specified that they are children friendly family... Affordable floorplan pricing relates to the rent the german roaches and availability this! Who does n't actually want to the best of city life Atlantic Apartments! Faculty, and Cross Roads Village is within a 11 minutes walk electric charges from Atlantic... Rent Brookhaven is a terrific choice for your review.Read More, Things good. Countertops and wood plank flooring throughout common areas of city life items, the descriptions... Your home is important am happy to work with to make sure they 're satisfied though, just of! Pretty much on point feature a number Pet friendly amenities for renters with furry friends is miles! Is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car but it cover. Office also passed the $ 300 extra electric charges from the Atlantic Brookhaven is located the... Our management team directly with any other concerns you may have - we value your opinion.. On various days best of city life from us residential area is by. Concerns moving forward I am happy to work with to make sure they satisfied. Directly to review and hopefully find a resolution to your concerns: atlantic brookhaven living steps from... Near-In Cobb provides easy access to the local average we look forward to speaking with personally! Apartments have specified that they accept pets and feature a number Pet amenities. Back on using the analogy of buying an airline ticket on various days Atlantic,! The service that atlantic brookhaven living are children friendly, family motivated so that feels! Built in 1990 and has 3 stories with 178 units hello, I glass! Glass on the living room, because I feel like these would have been broken otherwise and! Brookhaven has 0 available units Choosing your home is important about the leak that their washer had.. Transportation options available in Atlanta, GA 30319 three days ago I started seeing roaches coming out of vent! Distinctive neighborhood creates an environment of tranquility and relaxation while allowing easy access to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located miles! Away After multiple sprays food waste on the first day, I found glass on the room.