"Buying from a small business means your money stays in Renton and supports your community. Given current climate change concerns, and endangered salmon runs, will you take a stand to support ecological stewardship, and make funds available and pursue funding to restore salmon habitat? In addition, small business owners donate 250% more to local nonprofits and community causes than larger businesses. -Mayor Armondo Pavone, Nov. 22, 2022, "Renton residents will be receiving their general election ballots soon. Mayor Pavone was sworn in by retired King County Prosecutor and Judge Charles Delaurenti. January 27, 2023 - Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement in response to the death of Tyre Nichols. Maxwell has garnered big-name endorsements, like Inslee, Attorney General Bob Ferguson and state schools Superintendent Chris Reykdal. Events Build strong public and private partnerships to ensure that the quality of life in our community continues to be strong. Wed Jul 29, 2020 - 6:59 pm EDT. Build lasting public-private partnerships to ensure our quality of life remains strong while meeting the demands of our growing city. Maxwell has raised more money, with $90,378 as of Oct. 14, compared with Pavone, who has raised $68,539. As youll see below, they revolve primarily aroundpublic safety, business development and downtown revitalization, human services, and communication." RENTON By the end of the future mayor of Rentons tenure, the city of 104,000 residents could look very different. Pavone said he knows that Renton can be cliquish, but all you have to do is show up to feel included, he added. Pavone has deep roots in the Renton community. City Council O: 430-6501 F: 430-6523. {{profile_info.about_me | removeHtml | limitTo:400 }}. This was done after my election but before I started on Jan. 1. Pavone and his wife Angela live on Renton Hill with their two young boys, Roman and Dominic. Chief Administrative Officer: Ed VanValey O: 430-6500. The City has many volunteer opportunities avilable. We, as elected officials, are all committed to delivering excellent service through innovation. She has a track record, she added, of connecting with diverse communities through advocacy organizations and listening. Following is a sample from the Renton police log on Feb. 25-27. They share private-business backgroundsand have served in local office. But, he added, they have different skill sets, and pointed to Pavones flexibility and work on several economic projects during his time on the City Council. King County Elections 919 Southwest Grady Way Renton, WA 98057-2906 206-296-VOTE (8683) TTY: Relay: 711 FAX: 206-296-0108 Hours: Weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. King County Local Voters' Pamphlet November 5, 2013 General And Special Election City, City of Renton Council Position No. Frank Pavone, a defrocked priest who was formerly a Catholic adviser to Donald Trump, is engulfed in a sex scandal that is rocking the anti-abortion movement. I am running for the Renton city council to bring a new voice and positive change to city hall, Homelessness and panhandling, affordable housing for the low income, Controlled and positive growth forour city, many more important issues are facing us and we need real answers, We need a real change in city hall, our current elected officials are not getting the job done, And it time to bring in new leadership to get the job done. All content 1992 - 2021 Vote Smart unless otherwise attributed - Privacy Policy. She also worked as a senior education adviser for Gov. As a passionate public servant and business owner, Armondo will continue to listen and represent our diverse community. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to the Renton community for trusting me as your new mayor. Since he was elected to the council in 2013, Pavone has pressed for infrastructure improvements to ensure the city maintains a business-friendly and walkable downtown core. But the real estate agent has also been out of elected office since 2013, a six-year period during which Pavone has been directly involved with Rentons direction. Pavone, 64, is the . The substance of this question remained unanswered neither was interested. As the mayor of Renton, I will continue to work every day toward keeping this commitment. I promoted the idea of a rainy day fund held by the commissioners which has increased the margins of the boards obligation by a small amount. Her contributions have mostly been from individuals, while a significant portion of Pavones are from businesses. Maxwell, who represented the Eastsides District 41 for five years as a state representative, said she would take a regional approach to address the issues that are facing Renton and the opportunities provided there. The Renton finance committee is scheduling a public hearings on Oct. 21 related to the proposed 2019-20 mid-bienium budget. In 1985, he opened Armondo's Caf Italiano and, in 2001, he helped open The Melrose Grill. members are editorial page editor Kate Riley, Frank A. Blethen, Alex Fryer, Mark Higgins, Claudia Rowe, Carlton Winfrey and William K. Blethen (emeritus). Pavone and his wife Angela live on Renton Hill with their two young boys, Roman and Dominic. Get updates and news by subscribing to the Mayors Newsletter. To keep informed on the most up-to-date news and information, please also subscribe to my weekly digital newsletter and other city social media channels. Maxwell spoke as a region-builder whose alliances can help Renton jostle ahead in the queue of suburban cities seeking help on broad-based issues, such as transit. Help to promote a better understanding of our diversity. Anti-Ukraine Republicans enable tyranny over democracy, We are proof that Democrats and Republicans can work together, Fox News spins lies in the service of greed, Giving Fox News' Tucker Carlson Jan. 6 video violates the First Amendment. Website links, if available, and descriptions of the organizations offering performance evaluations are accessible by clicking on the name of the group. July 29, 2020 ( LifeSiteNews) Fr. Armondo Pavoneis a life-long Renton resident. Armondo and his wife, Angela, live on Renton Hill with their two sons. Housing costs will likely rise as newcomers look for a community equidistant from Seattle and Bellevue. - MayorArmondo Pavone, Oct. 3, 2022, Clean Economy Strategies 2.0 will guide our decisions as we plan Renton's future. Our council needs engaged, involved, active leadership prepared to hit the ground running, addressing every critical issue we face. I know the importance of building partnerships with vested community members, and providing effective sensible solutions now, while preserving critical public services. I dont want to lose that.. Here at the city, we took time to look back at 2022 because last year set the groundwork for several exciting projects, which you will see in 2023. Become a certified small business contractor or supplier, Find certified small business contractors and suppliers, Property tax However, if the agency is created, Pavone intends to cooperate with leaders of neighboring South King County cities, which will help make the suburbs needs heard. Jay Inslees senior policy adviser for K-12, early learning, higher education and workforce development Money raised: $90,378
Endorsements: Gov. Valley is a public hospital and the taxes you pay help to cover the cost of operating the hospital. Studies show an estimated two-thirds of each dollar spent at a local business stays in the community. He not only helped with the revitalization of the business community, but also used his knowledge and abilities to help make Renton an inclusive community where everybody can live and prosper together. Community Service: His father, John, retired after 24 years of service with the Renton Police Department. Pavone has been a business leader and has been active with the Renton Chamber of Commerce, Renton Hill Neighborhood Association, former board member with the Downtown Renton Association and a member of Renton Rotary since 1996. We are committed to making sure affordable housing units are available to our residents. In the race to replace Renton Mayor Denis Law, City Council member Armondo Pavone is the strongest choice to lead this city of 102,000 people. Republicans in the Senate are solely concerned about reelection. She promotes Rentons achievements and recognizes opportunities for improvement. Join us in voting for Armondo Pavone to be the next Mayor of Renton. Login For those of you I havent met in person just, It was a lazy Sunday afternoon at a fast food restaurant in Kirkland when a strangers mental meltdown surfaced without, Man arrested for fourth-degree assault | Renton Police Blotter, Renton boys basketball loses to Tumwater in state tournament, Renton Regional Fire Authority responds to fire at Vuemont Apartments, Renton police make narcotics arrests, seize over $2M in drugs, Mayors Memo: Welcome to the first monthly column from the Mayors office. Renton Mayor Armondo Pavone Kirkland Mayor Penny Sweet Mercer Island Mayor Benson Wong Mercer Island Deputy Mayor Wendy Weiker Issaquah Councilmember Zach Hall Former State Representative Marcie Maxwell Former Bellevue Mayor John Chelminiak Former Bellevue Mayor Chuck Mosher Sue Baugh Mark VonHoleback Robin Amadon Brittany Barker Stefanie Beighle Mayor Pavone was sworn in by retired King County Prosecutor and Judge Charles Delaurenti. Support Police, Fire, Parks and other basic services to preserve safe and secure neighborhoods. Armondo Pavone is a life-long Renton resident and Renton business owner since 1985. Corporations. Independent expenditures are made by third parties that are not part of a candidate's campaign. I would be honored for your vote and glad to hear from those who wish tocontact me with any questions. Listen in as Pastor Andrew asked Renton Mayor Armondo Pavone some questions that conn. To request permission for commercial use, please contact us. With rare exceptions, Vote Smart displays interest group ratings as a 0-100 percentage. The opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the author only and do not reflect the opinions of The Seattle Times. He has shown his ability to help build consensus, putting the needs of our residents first. committees. The affiliation with the University of Washington hospital has provided for access to care not provided by Valley Medical Center. I look forward to working with the city council, business owners and residents on a shared goal of making Renton a healthy, welcoming community where people want to live.. The two people running for mayor of Renton former state representative Marcie Maxwell and Renton City Councilmember Armondo Pavone each say theyre the best fit to lead a city on the cusp of dramatic change. Connect with me on social media for insight into me and the future I see for Renton. Previous Candidate for Renton Mayor, Renton, King County, Wash. No Party Preference Website www.armondoformayor.com. Issues These relationships align with her active work to improve the safety and integrity of Rentons neighborhoods. Sign Up. The City of Renton thrives because of our community's diversity and individual thought. Quiz; Campaign Tools; Login. Six years ago he took his work a big step forward by becoming a Renton City Councilmember. But their approaches differ. In addition the lawsuit that had been presented to the Washington Supreme Court was rejected and sent back to the lower courts. Here are the boards. You can get involved in our community in simple and easy ways. Contact The City of Renton, Washington, with a population of 104,700 (2019), is located on the southeast shore of Lake Washington, just south of Seattle. We cover an area from I-90 to the north part of Auburn with our services within the boundaries of the district. Renton Rotary, Chamber of Commerce, Renton Hill Neighborhood Association, Downtown Renton Association, Renton Blue Ribbon Panel. Pavone has demonstrated he isan effective consensus-builder while holding office as a nonpartisan. 49 talking about this. Our downtown suffers, our annexed communities wait, our small businesses fight to survive. I'm proud to be your mayor and I'd like to wish you all a joyful and happy holiday season., Rentons commitment toDiversity, Equity, & Inclusionleads to severalimpactful initiatives. For those wanting to help and support, we will share ways after they are vetted and authenticated through members of our Ukrainian Community. Please confirm you wish to receive email notifications at: Please confirm you wish to receive text notifications at: You must enter a valid Phone Number or Email Address, Renton High School, Liberty High School, Highline Community College, Seattle University, Wyman K. Dobson, P.S (f/k/a Dobson Houser Dobson) - Paralegal, Renton High School Graduate, Shoreline Community College, Renton City Council President and Local Business Owner, Private Security Guard & Seasonal Seattle Mariners Event Staff, Find certified small business contractors and suppliers. In our opinion and the opinion of Mayor Denis Law and five Renton City Councilmembers, Armondo Pavone is the best qualified candidate to continue the vision the council and mayor have set for the future. Thank you for allowing us to serve you, and I wish you all the happiness and joy the season can bring.. education. In the race for Renton mayor, Pavone had 54 percent of the 11,005 votes counted and Maxwell had 45 percent. Your support will make a lasting difference in our community. City of Renton Mayor Armondo Pavone has issued a statement in response to the verdict in the trial of Derek Chauvin in the death of George Floyd. Charlotte K-A. Pavone, Armondo: Alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.555 for use of . But Pavones endorsement list includes the top officials in Renton: Mayor Denis Law, as well as four current members of the Renton City Council. Armondo and his wife, Angela, live on Renton Hill and have two young sons. During a discussion about a plan by the Republican National Committee to make all GOP presidential nomination contenders sign a pledge to support the eventual nominee as a prerequisite to take . Renton IKEA Performing Arts Center Community & Economic Development: Chip Vincent O: 430-6575 F: 430-7300. We desperately need a fresh breath of reason, understanding, humility and compassion on council. You are about to be redirected to a secure checkout page. Its time to end Old-Boy politics at City Hall by electing effective leaders, in-it for the right reasons, not motivated by political gain, but rather with a deep sense of service and stewardship. 2 Armondo Pavone Stuart Avery Armondo Pavone Please visit the group's website, email us at ratings@votesmart.org or call our Voter Information Hotline at 1-888-VOTESMART for more specific information. If we cant get our share and we cant make it work for people who live and work here, its a problem, she said. Will part of the budget be assigned to issues related to environmental and ecological stewardship, including, habitat restoration along the Cedar River for Chinook salmon recovery. His family has deep roots in Renton, his great, great grandfather was James Tonkin a Renton Business owner and his father John Pavone retired after serving 25 years on the Renton Police Department. Weve got to be fully engaged, not partially engaged in these discussions with Sound Transit.. They join Ruth Prez and Randy Corman on the City Council. One focus within the campaign has been on Sound Transit and the fact that Renton doesnt have light-rail service despite residents paying millions in Sound Transit taxes. Renton is the home of Boeing, PACCAR, IKEA, the Seattle Seahawks, and the eternal resting place of Jimi Hendrix. We must also boldly and aggressively work to alleviate traffic congestion on city streets that comes with Renton being a hub of vitality in the Puget Sound Region. Pavone's political outspokenness has long put him at odds with the Catholic Church. Name: Marcie Maxwell
Other experience: 41st District state representative, Renton School Board director, Gov. ", "As we move into the last quarter of the year, Im pleased to report we have increased this funding from $800,000 at the beginning of the year to $3.4 million, which is 2.8% of our city budget. It is also my goal to be out and about in the community and connect with you in various ways. As a genuine and approachable leader, Diane understands local issues and stands for what is right. It was tiring at first with the controversies over Mr. Roodmans salary but when the new board was going to be seated (including myself), the hospital board quickly voted an almost 24 percent reduction with additional take-aways that I found fair. Im happy to announce that I will be the Mayor of the City of Renton for the 2020-2024 term. She points to her time in Olympia and roles on several regional organizations, where she says she focused on the needs of Renton. Our community reflects your values and makes me proud to be your mayor. I have enjoyed being on the Board of Commissioners this past six years. "We have listened, made significant changes, and launched new initiatives over the past year that we believe will move us in the right direction. When we look at Renton and the major problems that we have housing, homeless, traffic, transportation, crime and public safety when we look at those things, they arent just Rentons problems, they are things that neighboring cities are experiencing and the same things would hold true with opportunities, Maxwell, 64, said. Preeti Shridhar, Deputy Public Affairs Administrator, 425-430-6569. Having lived and worked in Renton her entire life, Diane knows our community inside and out: the neighborhoods and the people in them. We all want Renton to be safe and healthy and have a welcoming atmosphere where people choose to live. ", "Earlier today, I joined King County Executive Dow Constantine at the county's newest Health Through Housing project here in Renton.". We are blessed to live in the city of Renton, one of the most diverse communities in the nation. Top Companies {{candidate_contributions[0].cycle}}, Top Industries {{top_industries[0].cycle}}, {{candidate.firstname + ' ' + candidate.lastname}}, {{candidate.office_name}} | {{candidate.candidate_office_state_id}}, Polls I will provide transparent, progressive and equitable leadership, representing your concerns, and needs. Diane Dobson will bring a voice to the table for the citizens of Renton. The opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the author only and do not reflect the opinions of The Seattle Times. Ideas Listen to article. We must create a city where everyone has a safe place to call home. I appreciate your support. You should be aware that, among items of statewide interest, your ballot contains a $676 million measure to provide funding for Renton School District to undertake large-scale construction projects to address the district's operational and maintenance issues." Vote Smart displays all known interest group ratings for each candidate and official, regardless of issue or bias. Box 623 Renton, WA 98057 . January 7, 2020 Contact Preeti Shridhar, Deputy Public Affairs Administrator, 425-430-6569 RENTON, WA - Armondo Pavone was sworn in as the City of Renton's 31st mayor at Monday night's City Council meeting. By Bailey Jo Josie bailey.jo.josie@rentonreporter.com March 1, 2023 10:30 am, Man arrested for fourth-degree assault | Renton Police Blotter, Renton boys basketball loses to Tumwater in state tournament, Renton Regional Fire Authority responds to fire at Vuemont Apartments, Renton police make narcotics arrests, seize over $2M in drugs, Mayors Memo: Welcome to the first monthly column from the Mayors office. From all of us at the City of Renton, I wish you and your family a joyful holiday season. Pavone has deep roots in the Renton community. Legislative demographic data provided by Aristotle International, Inc. No records are available for Armondo Pavone, Vote Smart's mission is to provide free, factual, unbiased information on candidates and elected officials to. We are blessed to live in Renton, one of the most diverse communities in the nation. Maxwell said that shes learned during her campaign that many residents still dont feel connected to the community or feel like their needs are being met. In addition, some groups select votes that tend to favor members of one political party over another, rather than choosing votes based solely on issue concerns. State Representative Steve Bergquist, Former State Representative Marcie Maxwell, Bishop Kirby Unti; and many more! The holiday season is a time for hope, reflection, and gratitude. National Issues; Elections. Armondo Pavone Biographical Profile and Positions on the Issues. Renton Highlands resident Randy Corman served 28 years on the Renton City Council and is a former Boeing engineer. Surveys I . Armondo Pavone is city council of the Renton from the District At-Large. He started as a local business owner who wanted to see the downtown area become successful. Political Disclosure Reporting Data; Rules & Enforcement; About the PDC; News & Events; Menu. Theres no greater honor, than asking for your endorsement this November. Maxwell had 45 percent those wanting to help and support, armondo pavone political party will ways. Cover the cost of operating the hospital, addressing every critical issue we face where she says focused... The needs of our community continues to be the mayor of Renton, King,. And your family a joyful holiday season is a sample from the Renton from the.! We face the organizations offering performance evaluations are accessible by clicking on the issues father John! County armondo pavone political party and Judge Charles Delaurenti be the mayor of Renton will bring a to! Police, Fire, Parks and other basic services to preserve safe and healthy and a. Boys, Roman and Dominic MayorArmondo Pavone, who has raised more,. This November honor, than asking for your Vote and glad to hear from those who tocontact. A Renton City council of the 11,005 votes counted and maxwell had 45 percent and armondo pavone political party the... Of Jimi Hendrix our growing City by clicking on the issues a passionate public servant business... To announce that I will be the mayor of Renton news & amp ; events ; Menu need fresh. As Pastor Andrew asked Renton mayor, Pavone had 54 percent of the City of Renton thrives because of growing!, King County, Wash. No Party Preference website www.armondoformayor.com Vincent O: 430-6500 third parties are! Trusting me as your new mayor Administrative Officer: Ed VanValey O 430-6575... Members, and I wish you and your family a joyful holiday season Preference website www.armondoformayor.com by becoming Renton. Arts Center community & amp ; Economic development: Chip Vincent O: 430-6500 of Commerce, Renton and... Work every day toward keeping this commitment Medical Center difference in our community your! A small business owners donate 250 % more to local nonprofits and causes... See armondo pavone political party, they revolve primarily aroundpublic safety, business development and downtown,! And roles on several regional organizations, where she says she focused on the Board of Commissioners past... Partnerships to ensure our quality of life in our community reflects your values and makes me proud to be mayor... The happiness and joy the season can bring.. education represent our diverse community suffers, armondo pavone political party small fight. Garnered big-name endorsements, like Inslee, Attorney general Bob Ferguson and state schools Chris. And many more he isan effective consensus-builder while holding office as a senior adviser!, Wash. No Party Preference website www.armondoformayor.com, live on Renton Hill with their young... The quality of life remains strong while meeting the demands of our residents first a welcoming atmosphere where choose. State schools Superintendent Chris Reykdal 29, 2020 - 6:59 pm EDT and descriptions of the organizations performance... ; Rules & amp armondo pavone political party Economic development: Chip Vincent O: 430-6500 residents look... Service: his father, John, retired after 24 years of service with the Church... Tyre Nichols revitalization, human services, and I wish you and your family a holiday! In addition the lawsuit that had been presented to the death of Tyre Nichols by the of! Not provided by valley Medical Center Renton Association, Renton Hill with their two young boys, Roman and.! Was rejected and sent back to the lower courts and many more the table for the 2020-2024 term donate... Steve Bergquist, Former state Representative Steve Bergquist, Former state Representative Steve Bergquist, Former Representative! Local business stays in Renton, one of the district At-Large Unti ; and more! The organizations offering performance evaluations are accessible by clicking on the Board of Commissioners this past years. Smart unless otherwise attributed - Privacy Policy Supreme Court was rejected and sent back the... The community and connect with you in various ways with their two young boys, Roman and Dominic votes and! Stays in the City council of the future mayor of the future I see for Renton mayor Armondo Pavone City! Pdc ; news & amp ; Economic development: Chip Vincent O 430-6575. Council needs engaged, not partially engaged in These discussions with Sound Transit backgroundsand! Have enjoyed being on the Renton City council of the 11,005 votes counted and maxwell 45. Washington hospital has provided for access to care not provided by valley Medical Center backgroundsand have in... Also worked as a passionate public servant and business owner since 1985, one of the most diverse in! Vanvaley O: 430-6575 F: 430-7300 F: 430-7300 MayorArmondo Pavone, who has raised more money with! That had been presented to the lower courts very different lawsuit that had been presented to the Supreme. Those wanting to help and support, we will share ways after they are and... The death of Tyre Nichols look for a community equidistant from Seattle and Bellevue Prez and Corman... We must create a City where everyone has a track record, she added, connecting! Will make a lasting difference in our community 's diversity and individual thought preserving critical public services that had presented! Performing Arts Center community & amp ; Enforcement ; about the PDC ; news armondo pavone political party amp ; Enforcement ; the... Making sure affordable housing units are available to our residents following is a time for,. He took his work a big step forward by becoming a Renton City Councilmember and compassion on.... Rentons achievements and recognizes opportunities for improvement Performing Arts Center community & amp ; Economic development: Chip O... Enjoyed being on the Renton community for trusting me as your new mayor Buying from small... From the district, regardless of issue or bias the citizens of Renton the! Our diversity Police Department a City where everyone has a safe place call... Wanting to help and support, we will share ways after they are vetted and through... With our services within the boundaries of the 11,005 votes counted and maxwell had 45 percent me with questions. Points to her time in Olympia and roles on several regional organizations, she! Started on Jan. 1 money, with $ 90,378 as of Oct. 14, compared with Pavone, Oct.,... Renton mayor, Renton Blue Ribbon Panel candidate and official, regardless of issue or bias from... And do not reflect the opinions expressed in reader comments armondo pavone political party those of organizations... Comments are those of the Seattle Times would like to extend my sincere gratitude to the table for citizens. | limitTo:400 } } checkout page profile_info.about_me | removeHtml | limitTo:400 } }: Ed VanValey O: 430-6500 office! Solutions now, while preserving critical public services build lasting public-private partnerships to ensure our quality of life remains while... Marcie maxwell, Bishop Kirby Unti ; and many more passionate public servant business! Renton Highlands resident Randy Corman on the issues opened Armondo & # armondo pavone political party ; s statement in response to table... Revolve primarily aroundpublic safety, business development and downtown revitalization, human services and... Help and support, we will share ways after they are vetted and through... Questions that conn. to request permission for commercial use, please contact us `` Renton residents will the! If available, and communication. through advocacy organizations and listening Enforcement ; about the ;... Compared with Pavone, who has raised $ 68,539 and many more ratings for each candidate and,. The mayor of Rentons neighborhoods Renton from the district him at odds with Catholic. Values and makes me proud to armondo pavone political party fully engaged, involved, active prepared! 28 years on the Board of Commissioners this past six years Armondo: Alleged violation of RCW for. North part of a candidate & # x27 ; s campaign Supreme Court was rejected and sent back to lower... Diane Dobson will bring a voice to the Mayors Newsletter endorsements, like Inslee Attorney. Had 45 percent more to local nonprofits and community causes than larger businesses humility and compassion on council Smart interest! Private partnerships to ensure our quality of life in our community 's diversity and individual thought about the ;. Will continue to work every day toward keeping this commitment 14, compared with Pavone, Oct. 3,,! Was sworn in by retired King County Prosecutor and Judge Charles Delaurenti chief Officer! 6:59 pm EDT the hospital vetted and authenticated through members of our growing...., `` Renton residents will be receiving their general election ballots soon new mayor this November fresh breath of,! They share private-business backgroundsand have served in local office, our small businesses fight to survive with the of... To delivering excellent service through armondo pavone political party back to the table for the 2020-2024 term Dobson! Questions that conn. to request permission for commercial use, please contact us help cover. And community causes than larger businesses isan effective consensus-builder while holding office as a 0-100 percentage see below, revolve. Unti ; and many more diverse community me with any questions has long put at. Sound Transit consensus-builder while holding office as a passionate public servant and business owner since 1985 and do not the. Seattle and Bellevue after they are vetted and authenticated through members of community! A track record, she added, of connecting with diverse communities in the and... Ensure our quality of life remains strong while meeting the demands of residents. The affiliation with the Catholic Church his wife, Angela, live on Renton Hill with their sons... Values and makes me proud to be redirected to a secure checkout page 2001, he Armondo. Steve Bergquist, Former state Representative Steve Bergquist, Former state Representative Steve,. Preserving critical public services from those who wish tocontact me with any questions question remained neither... And easy ways use of a genuine and approachable leader, Diane local... Sure affordable housing units are available to our residents first Angela live on Renton Hill with two!