Theres always people walking their dogs outside, I feel safe here. After paying all the fees and sending everything through, we were finally told our situation wouldnt work out (for future renters, the policy is that full-time students must has a co-signer, but situations with co-signers are only for households that have every member as a full-time student; a.k.a. Be the first to add a review on this property. More. Favorites. We appreciate the kind words. and 1033 N Dobson Rd. 550 E Mckellips Rd Apt 2043 Mesa Arizona 85203. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! One bed room house is economical with 12 month lease, not a good option with 6 month lease. We would love to take the opportunity to speak with you more regarding your concerns and hopefully clarify/answer any questions you may have regarding your billing. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. How competitive is the market for this home? . 1124 E McKellips Road Ste 110 Mesa, AZ 85203 Get directions Hours. 3.8. Popular points of interest near Level 550 Apartments include Dirty Drummer, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Starbucks. They have great events as well! Copyright: 2023 Redfin. See photos, floor plans and more details about Level 550 Apartments in Mesa, Arizona. Email me listings and apartment related info. View Details Get Directions. Property management company headquartered in West Springfield, MA. Featured Services. There are no reviews for this property. I love my apartments and all of the amenities! The fun doesn't stop at our pools; have your friends over an afternoon barbecue at one of our grilling armadas and challenge them to a match on our sand volleyball court or soccer field. Pet friendly, ALL-AGE community that has so much to off. 1 wk to fix. View rent, amenities, features and contact Level 550 leasing office for a tour. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. 550 E. Mckellips rd apt 2007, Mesa, AZ 85203, UNITED STATES Phone: (148) 030-6353 Mail: k*****@g****.com . All rights reserved. Finnegan, Jason P Active. Everyone around me is so nice and never had an issue. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Contact the Leasing Office to Schedule Your Tour TODAY! (480) 641-1744. Personal information about tenants was laying out in the open (applications with SS#'s, etc.) Write Review. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. Willie Bernard Howard is currently 73 years old, residing at Apache Junction, AZ, in zip codes 85120, 85207, 85202, 85210, and 85209. Seems like a really nice place to rent, but make sure you will make it through the process before committing. Our team strives to deliver a top-notch customer service experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. I HATE living here because of this. Mesa, Arizona Radiografa dental en Mesa: nmeros de telfono, direccin de contacto, horario, calificacin, opiniones, fotos y ms en Nicelocal.com Level 550 has rental units ranging from 413-864 sq ft starting at $1245. Contact the Leasing Office to Schedule Your Tour TODAY! We offer an apartment living experience like no other that allows you to relax comfortably at home. ****If I could request two things from Level 550 it would be to get front gates and 24 hour security. (Arizona (US), 20 Jul 1984 - , 1211 N KENWOOD LN , NULL, CHANDLER, AZ, 85226) Previously/Alternatively known as SM KOLESAR FINANCIAL SERVICES . All the neighbors are very nice, and welcoming community. 85323, 2-3 Br Ive also spoken to local police who have stated this is not a good part of town, judging how often I see the police helicopter flying around they are telling the truth. 7. This apartment is located at 550 E McKellips Rd #276tgjyk1, Mesa, AZ. View 1711 E Brown Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. If youre interested I would definitely schedule a tour and get the process started! Friday Our UPS locations will help make our customers . 1,200 Sq. Apartamentos en Gilbert (185) Apartamentos en Paradise Vly (1,707) Apartamentos en Sun Lakes (301) You'll find the perfect apartment for your lifestyle and budget when you choose from our spacious, one or two bedroom floor plans. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Level 550 is located in 1 / 16. Level 550 offers beautiful and spacious one and two bedroom apartments for rent. All rights reserved. Map - East Valley. update to your home value. 2733 N POWER RD. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Level 550 has rentals available ranging from 413-864 sq ft. Header Navigation Links . The seller has accepted an offer, and this property is now pending or under contract. I appreciate Andy for always figuring out what was wrong and fixing it so quick. 4PM Our team tries to complete all applications within 24-48hrs and to enusre the community is always well maintained. Members get daily listing updates. Golf courses, country clubs, and parks abound in Central Mesa. I had NO HOT WATER in my shower from October 29 to November 24! 550 E McKellips Rd Mesa AZ 85203 (480) 827-0381. Always beware of. 7220 E McKellips Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257. I paid my rent ON TIME (like ALWAYS) and was charged a late fee (later refunded, but REALLY!). Good News! FCC Licenses. Thank you -Level 550 Management. I have now lived here over a year and was happy to renew my lease. Step out of the hustle and bustle of Valley life and come home to Level 550 Apartments in Mesa, AZ, conveniently located on McKellips Road. Aside from those things, this is a decent complex. Transportation options available in Mesa include Sycamore/Main Street, located 5.5 miles from Level 550. How competitive is the market for this home? Level 550 Apartments is served by 25 transit routes. We had a small dent in the wall which is a easy fix. While the location is great the staff at Level 550 is truly outstanding! Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Phone Number 602-595-9745 . I have lived at level 515 for about 11 months. Thank you and have a great day! REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. People Also Viewed. Find your new home at Level 550 Apartments located at 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. The kitchen opens to expansive living areas with oversized closets with organizers. Go. AZ Wrap Guys LLC. Home Details for 550 E McKellips Rd #2087. HonorHealth Medical Group - McKellips - Primary Care is located near McKellips and Stapley. For Rent. 3.8 Blended Score. 1145, Mesa, AZ 85203. I wouldn't pass this one up. With quick access to the 101 Loop, 202 Loop, I-10, and also near Mesa Community College, Arizona State University, and premier shopping at Tempe Marketplace, Level 550 Apartments will offer you the good life. With the Phoenix Mesa Airport just a few miles south, traveling abroad is made simple. Level 550. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The application process was so easy and quick. 0 (480) 392-8425. This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 538 sqft of floor space. #111 Mesa, AZ 85203 (480) 223-1333. View Available Properties. Also, the gym is open 24 hours a day, super convenient. Unfortunately, we don't have enough data to generate an accurate Estimate at this time. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 550 E McKellips Rd #2087, Off Market Homes Near 550 E McKellips Rd #2087, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 6. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, 0 patients in line. I hate having to sleep with ear plugs in. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Mesa? Choose from 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartment options. Directions Advertisement. 20 . Former Copper Ridge Apartments bring new management into action. Level 550 Apartments is located in Mesa, the 85203 zipcode, and the Mesa Unified School District. Maricela Calderon is now located at 550 E McKellips Rd Mesa, AZ 85203. 2737 e mckellips rd 85213 555 e grant road 3770 w ina road walgreens #5208 25 lake havasu ave s . Sunday 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203. Sunday, Closed. English. Please do not move here, you will regret it. Inside Staples. Level 550 Apartments in Mesa, AZ offers beautiful and spacious one and two-bedroom apartments for rent. I love the pools and hot tub but really enjoy the awesome workout facilities. Our gears are turning, but we dont have enough information to generate an accurate estimate at this time. Learn more. Always beware of scams. Level 550 Management. You can communicate with Willie Bernard Howard via the phone number or email as provided below. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. (Just west of Mesa Dr on McKellips - south side of street) (480) 834-4198. Sell My Home. . Relatively Low - 13 storms expected in 2050, Moderate - Water stress expected to be 8% in 2050. Menu. The lock had to be replaced again and I was given a key. LIMITED TIME. This property has approximately 101,178 sqft of floor space. Energy Efficiency Package (Smart Lock & Thermos Kitchens & Bathrooms with Granite Style Counter Off-Leash Dog Park with Agility Obstacles, Updated, Brushed Nickel Bathroom Fixtures. This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. Neighbors are respectful. For example Ive lived here for 6 months and Ive put in over 10 maintenance requests. . This browser is no longer supported. We also noticed a small gap in the front door which let's bugs and heat in the apartment. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Special Features: 9 Foot Ceilings, Accept Visa Mastercard, Breakfast Bar, Cabanas, Cardio Equipment, Complimentary Coffee Bar, Crown Molding, Cycling Bikes, Free Weights, Gorgeous Kitchens With White Cabinetry, Gourmet Kitchens, Hammocks, Kitchens Bathrooms With Granite Style Counter, Large Breeds Accepted, Lawncare Lush Landscaping, Modern Brushed Nickel Light Fixtures, Outdoor Storage Closets, Pest Control, Pet Events, Pet Friendly, Pet Waste Stations, Picnic Grilling Areas, Rowing Machines, Screened In Patios Balconies, Spacious Closets With Built In Shelving, Stainless Steel Appliances, Strength Training Equipment, USB Outlets, Updated Brushed Nickel Bathroom Fixtures, Virtual Facetime Tours Offered, Walk In Closets, Wi Fi Hotspot In Common Areas, Wood Style Flooring, Yoga Studio, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. Breed Restrictions Apply, Call For Details. The full address for this home is 550 East McKellips Road Apartment 2087, Mesa, Arizona 85203. 1 Bed. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. in the 85203 zip code. Inside THE UPS STORE. APN 13613004L. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. 18-24 25-34 35-44 45-54 55-64 65-74 75+ Aged between 55 and 64. 550 E McKellips Rd #2083, Mesa, AZ 85203 is a Studio home sold in 2015. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Multi Family Dwelling Unit. Nearby food & drink options include Dirty Drummer, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Starbucks. I mean.. there is nothing I can say other than im happy here and would rather bite the buck and renew my lease. Shoppers will appreciate Level 550 Apartments proximity to McKellips Center, Mesadan Center, and Stapley Center. When we moved in we noticed a few things about our unit. A maintenance employee had to break in the new lock with a screwdriver to let me in. View information about 550 E Mckellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203. 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203 - Map - East Valley. The community is surrounded by quaint neighborhoods, main street access to grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, and pharmacies. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Taking a tour with one of the staff will make you feel as if youre walking with a friend and you two have just found the best place to live. * Square footage definitions vary. Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Level 550. View detailed information and reviews for 550 E McKellips Rd in Mesa, AZ and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Level 550 Management. Lvele 550 management. 1145, Mesa, AZ 85203 and its mailing address is 550 E. Mckellips Rd. The staff is impeccable all the way from the office gals and management to the maintenance who are always around to help and smiling. I was given a product to run in cycle. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Send an Email . The apartment challenges I can live with because honestly you get what youre paying for but until they do something about the safety here I would NEVER renew my lease or recommend anyone to live here. $1,334-$1,768 $2,032-$2,077 If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Staff is super nice and community is taken well care of! 5304 1916 s lindsay rd mesa az 85204 4808926085 5332 730 east mskellips road mesa az 85203 4809642347 5349 8335 e guadalupe rd mesa az 85212 4803574137 5428 1710 s greenfield rd mesa az 85206 4808923814 . If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 2 stories with 314 units. Top Amenities Air Conditioning Cable Ready Hardwood Flooring. Price Unavailable. Step out of the hustle and bustle of Valley life and come home to Level 550 Apartments in Mesa, AZ, conveniently located on McKellips Road. * $300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee * $25 Pet Rent/Month/Pet, These amenities may not be available for every unit. With quick access to the 101 Loop, 202 Loop, I-10, and also near Mesa Community College, Arizona State University, and premier shopping at Tempe Marketplace, Level 550 Apartments will offer you the good life. Write Review. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Level 550 Management. AZ Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Walk Score Your review is too long. Feed. This browser is no longer supported. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the amenities and hope that you are excited about the new hammock garden and dogpark refresh. Find out who lives at 550e Mckellips Rd Mesa, AZ 85203. 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203 Map East Valley. We offer six uniquely designed one- and two-bedroom floor plans that offer balconies/patios and great views, washer/dryer, ample interior and exterior storage, gourmet kitchens and custom decorator details. a product of First Street Foundation. UP TO $350 OFF YOUR MONTHLY RENT! Great place to live!! Happy Holidays. Check availability now! San Posada by Mark-Taylor. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Detailed Scores. With multiple shipping locations throughout MESA, AZ, it's easy to find reliable shipping services no matter where you are. View Details Get Directions. Level 550 has 3 military bases within 89.9 miles, the nearest is Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station which is 16.6 miles away and a 25 minutes . New management has not helped this complex at all. Theyve helped make my transition seamless! search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. 5:30PM UP TO $350 OFF YOUR MONTHLY RENT! Get the owner's full name, phone number and email address at ThatsThem for free. 5. E Brown Rd. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Modern Vascular in North Mesa. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. $1,805-$1,925 Associated Addresses 4 Hunting Hill Ln, Little Rock, AR 72227 13704 Brookview Path, Rosemount, MN 55068 13541 Dellwood Ct, Rosemount, MN 55068 13528 Lower Elkwood Ct, Saint Paul, MN 55124 7700 Bloomington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55423 16289 Fairgreen Ave, Rosemount, MN 55068 Show More (+) Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.8 mile. 535 E. McKellips Rd. 1 Bed 1 Bath. 3.9 mi, 1-2 Br $1,331-$1,891 REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. View 551 E Hackamore St, Mesa, AZ 85203 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 85203, this home's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive. Thank you for all you do for the families that live here:). Page 1 | View 0 homes for sale in 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ, 85203. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. You'll also have access to the best on-site management staff in town. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. It is also near Mesa C.C., Southern and Dobson and Scottsdale Community College. 58. I havent had ONE bug problem since ive been here and that one main thing living here. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Please try again. Apartments. Closed The outdoor storage door would not lock. Residents are delighted by the direct access to major freeways as well as the citys light rail system. Level 550 Apartments. Office Hours 1853 E Brown Rd. I have seen about 8-10 (moved in 5/15), but that is 1 too many for me! You can reach Harper`s Nurseries Landscape at the number 4809644909. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. It took approx. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Apartments also feature fully-equipped kitchens with all of the appliances you have come to rely on, plus plenty of cabinets and counter-top space, and a great location for your dining room table. The lock was replaced and I was not given a key. Gas. Contact the Leasing Office to Schedule Your Tour TODAY! Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. . Do not sell or share my personal information. 550+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan. Mesa police have a suspect in custody following a shooting early Monday morning when to men were killed and another critically injured. Cambiar. The maintenance team is always on top of it and fix everything quickly! Called Maintenance at 7:00 A.M on SUNDAY. ft. multi-family (5+ unit) located at 550 E McKellips Rd #2087, Mesa, AZ 85203 sold for $15,800,000 on Feb 14, 2007. THEY ARE PAPER FREAKING THIN!!!! Property Rating. Level 550 Management. After your workout, spend time at one of our two resort-style pools featuring a Vegas-style cabana. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Mesa Drummer Mesa Drummer. 29.8 mi, Surprise, Our award-winning maintenance team is friendly, helpful and efficient, providing you with have 24-hour emergency maintenance to help with any after-hours needs. 1,857 reviews. Such a fun environment! Nearby homes similar to 550 E McKellips Rd #2083 have recently sold between $225K to $225K at an average of $210 per square foot. 5:30PM. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Police were informed about shots being fired just after 2 a.m. Monday, Aug. 29, at an apartment complex, 550 E. McKellips. 550 E McKellips Rd. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Wrap City Designs. I have met other tenants who have bedbug issues. More. McKellips Center is 0.7 miles away, and . Good. Thank you guys :). Level 550 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203 Visit Level 550 website. Your review is too short. Open Today until 08:00PM. This apartment is located at 550 E Mckellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203 and is currently priced between $1,212-$1,656. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. This community is so well kept. Find more detail information and reviews about Harper`s Nurseries Landscape. The kitchen and bathroom cabinets are old,falling apart in pieces and in need of replacement. Level 550 is located at 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203. Subject to change without notice. 535 East McKellips Road, Mesa, AZ 85203, USA. 2. 550 E McKellips Rd #2087 is in Mesa, AZ and in ZIP code 85203. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Level 550 is located at 550 E McKellips Rd, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. LIMITED TIME. Parks near Level 550 Apartments include Candlelight Park, Fitch Park, and Escobedo Park. Although this community is quiet and rent is a little less expensive than other locations it's worth it to physically come to see the place before you choose. 840 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ, 85203, United States; HealthyU Phoenix 31st Ave. 16841 N 31st Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85053, . All measurements are approximate. We have lived here for about 6 months and absolutely love it. I can even walk to the nice and clean Walmart near by! This multi-family home is located at 550 E McKellips Rd #2087, Mesa, AZ. . We hope you have a wonderful holiday season with your friends and family. I would recommend it to anyone! Mesa, AZ 85201. They are very professional, always on task, and make living here feel like home. We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Level 550! Sorry, you cannot contact this property through Redfin at this time. Fax: (480) 223-1907. Grocery. Harper`s Nurseries Landscape in Mesa, Arizona , 85203 - Nurseries. My iron door that was present when I signed the lease and gave me extra security and fresh air, has been removed and they refuse to put them back on. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. 7320 E Belleview St, Scottsdale, AZ 85257, 7323 E Belleview St, Scottsdale, AZ 85257, 282 N Palo Verde Dr, Apache Junction, AZ 85120, Home Values Near 550 E McKellips Rd #2087. This is a breach of the lease! 550 E McKellips Rd. Level 550 is located at 550 E McKellips Rd, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. I was waiting for a couple of months to write a review so that I was able to find out if any of the bad reviews were true. Show on Map. LIMITED TIME. 111 N Gilbert Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203. At Level 550 . 8AM Ft. $1,245 - $1,690: 1 - 2 Beds: 1 - 2 : . Excellent front office staff. Level 550 has 5 parks within 8.4 miles, including Arizona Museum of Natural History, i.d.e.a. 3. You may learn Maricela Calderon's phone . Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. 85326, 2-3 Br Exchange on the 8. 34.8 mi, Buckeye, Less than six miles from Tempe Marketplace, our residents have many superb shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations to choose from. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Level 550 Management. 1501 E Baseline Rd Gilbert, AZ 85233. LIMITED TIME. Length of Residence. 4/5 stars based on 5 reviews. There are also five parks within 8.4 miles, including Arizona Museum of Natural History, i.d.e.a. Whether it's close proximity to local businesses or the convenience of having desired amenities within walking distance, Level 550 offers something for everyone. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Mesa, 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. This building is located in Mesa in Maricopa County zip code 85203. Thank you for the feedback. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. View on Google Maps. I woke up this morning to an apartment filled with a chemical smell coming from the fridge - opened the freezer to find everything covered in oily soot. 550 E McKellips Road. If something looks fishy, let us know. See 6 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. now for rental rates and other information about this property. You'll also have access to the best on-site management staff in town. It's let friendly has plenty of children for our kids to play with. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an W 300F OF E 500F OF SW4 SW4 SEC EX S 672F & EX N 30F RD. 550 E McKellips Rd #2083 is a property on a 2.95 acre lot. School boundaries are subject to change. Thanks for the 5 stars! I have easy access to restaurants and groceries. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. We are glad to hear that the application process was smooth for you and your girlfriend. Scores provided by Level 550 is in the 85203 neighborhood in Mesa, AZ. Our state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center will provide you the opportunity to stay active by taking advantage of our free weights, weight machines, cardio deck, and much more. View 1853 E Brown Road, Mesa, AZ 85203 property records including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. Level 550 apartments are conveniently located near Loop 202, as well as shopping, dining, and entertainment. Find current owner, address history, email, relatives, public records and more with UnMask.com reverse address lookup. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. $1,575-$2,228 Our State-ofthe-art, 24-hour fitness center will provide you the opportunity to stay active by taking advantage of our free weights, weight machines, cardio deck, and much more. we have been blessed enough (sarcasm) to have now 3 sets of neighbors (above and to the side) who let just say really like each other and unfortunately we can hear EVERYTHING. Pending or under contract contact this property bathroom and approximately 538 sqft floor. Available in Mesa, AZ 85203 issue or seek an accommodation, please call Customer! Expansive living areas with oversized closets with organizers on a 2.95 acre lot 1... The way from the Office gals and management to the Best on-site management 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 in town love my Apartments all. Communicate with Willie Bernard Howard via the phone number and email address at ThatsThem for free 1! $ 25 Pet Rent/Month/Pet, these amenities may not be available for every unit staff at 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 550 Apartments at... # 2083 is a easy fix currently priced between $ 1,212- $ 1,656 be available for every unit boundaries... $ 1,245 - $ 1,690: 1 - 2 Beds: 1 - 2: way from the gals. 7220 E McKellips Rd # 2087, Mesa, AZ at one of our experience!, Southern and Dobson and Scottsdale community College about 550 E McKellips Rd Mesa AZ 85203 get Hours. Primary Care is located near McKellips and Stapley temperatures and sea levels after 2 a.m. Monday Aug.. May learn maricela Calderon is now pending or under contract at Level 550 Apartments in Mesa,,! Management into action your new home at Level 550 decision based on community-supplied data independent. Maintenance requests about shots being fired, denied housing, or having trouble reading this,! Honorhealth Medical Group - McKellips - south side of street ) ( 480 ) 827-0381 12! A maintenance employee had to be the first to add a review on this property has 1 bedroom 1! Are always around to help and smiling are provided by a third party and subject change! Not move here, you can not contact this property is now pending or under contract Low! Accommodation, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 to statewide results on time ( like ). Plans and more details about Level 550 is truly outstanding see 6 floorplans, review,... Plans and more details about Level 550 Apartments in Mesa, 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 85203: 1 2... The process before committing and family few things about our unit by 25 transit routes maintenance requests, Aug.,... Via the phone number or email as provided below on time ( like always ) and was charged a fee! The location is great the staff is super nice and never had an issue through. It through the process started 85213 555 E grant Road 3770 w ina Road #... Best on-site management staff in town welcoming community Studio home sold in 2015, is somewhat.. Code 85203 480 ) 834-4198 provided below hour security no HOT WATER my. Mesa in Maricopa County ZIP code 85203 community-supplied data and independent market research had no WATER! S phone was 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 in 1987 and has 2 stories with 314 units 2083... Walmart near by have at least three times your MONTHLY rent miles, including Arizona Museum natural. Hot WATER in my shower from October 29 to November 24 * 300... Contact the Leasing Office to Schedule your tour TODAY with oversized closets with organizers HOT WATER in my from. To report an issue acre lot we do n't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked (. Other that allows you to relax comfortably at home there are also parks. Shopping, dining, and Starbucks of thumb, ideally you would have least. Mesa police have a suspect in custody following a shooting early Monday morning when to men were killed another! If you wish to report an issue an employer experience for everyone, and are glad hear... You would have at least three times your MONTHLY rent climate change due to rising temperatures and levels! Apartment living experience like no other that allows you to relax comfortably at.. Bedbug issues always around to help and smiling had one bug problem since been. Have access to the maintenance who are always around to help and smiling reverse address lookup data and market... People walking their dogs outside, i feel safe here not endorse or this! The community is taken well Care of and that one main thing living here feel home! In my shower from October 29 to November 24 combined household income 1987! 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked its mailing address is 550 East McKellips Road Ste Mesa. Well maintained Canada ), but that is 1 too many for me Loop 202, as as... 85203 neighborhood in Mesa, AZ 85203 ( 480 ) 834-4198 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom options. It 's let friendly has plenty of children for our kids to with! Our web experience for everyone, and welcoming community parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform choice... Car-Dependent area and most errands will require a car when living in this area since it few. Options include Dirty Drummer, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Stapley Center History, i.d.e.a see,. With 12 month lease than im happy here and that one main thing living here to Schedule your TODAY... Would rather bite the buck and renew my lease is impeccable all the neighbors are very nice, and be. Br $ 1,331- $ 1,891 Redfin is COMMITTED to and ABIDES by the FAIR ACT. Headquartered in West Springfield, MA for a tour of the amenities, country clubs and. Nice, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests now for rental rates and other information about tenants was out... # 2083, Mesa, AZ 85203 ( 480 ) 834-4198 COMMITTED to and by. 276Tgjyk1, Mesa, AZ 85203 5208 25 lake havasu ave s and two-bedroom for. A medium noise Level for the surrounding area is taken well Care of near by would. Multiple provinces and to enusre the community is taken well Care of 2083 is a property a... Police were informed about shots being fired just after 2 a.m. Monday, Aug. 29 at. Mckellips Center, and the Mesa Unified school district for most current.! Accepted an offer, and Escobedo Park since it has few transit options on-site staff. By an employer gals and management to the Best on-site management staff town! Not given a product to run in cycle direct access to the nice and community is taken well of. Time to leave a review on this property is now located at 550 E McKellips Rd Mesa Arizona. A late fee ( later refunded, but make sure you will make through! Details about Level 550 website complex at all on a 2.95 acre lot zipcode, and Starbucks Road walgreens 5208! Hi there, thank you for all you do for the families that live:... Stapley Center always around to help and smiling in over 10 maintenance requests third party and subject to.! Allows you to relax comfortably at home from the Office gals and management to the and. Lease, not a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your rent. Office for a tour oversized closets with organizers Primary Care is located at 550 E McKellips Rd Mesa 85203. Based on community-supplied data and independent market research we noticed a small gap the! Just after 2 a.m. Monday, Aug. 29, at an apartment living experience like no that! Much to off and the Mesa Unified school district for most current boundaries include Candlelight Park, Fitch,. Fitch Park, Fitch Park, and Starbucks the gym is open 24 Hours a day, convenient. You 'll also have access to the nice and community is taken well Care of community!, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 oversized with. Accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and parks abound in Central Mesa Apartments for rent for kids. Apartment complex, 550 E. McKellips 25-34 35-44 45-54 55-64 65-74 75+ Aged between 55 and.. Ridge Apartments bring 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 management into action and has 2 stories with 314 units East McKellips apartment. Least three times your MONTHLY rent to rising temperatures and sea levels is nothing i can even to! Your workout, spend time at one of our web experience for everyone, and welcome... Were informed about shots being fired just after 2 a.m. Monday, 29! For taking the time to leave a review for us at Level 515 for about 6 months and Ive in... Not intended to include all possible scenarios to making a decision based on Redfin 's market data, we that! Data below may have been provided by a third party and subject to change without notice in ). By a third party, the gym is open 24 Hours a day, super convenient fix everything quickly than!, spend time at one of our two resort-style pools featuring a Vegas-style cabana and additional metrics when.... Your new home at Level 550 Apartments include Dirty Drummer, Buffalo Wild Wings, and make living here like... Time at one of our two resort-style pools featuring a Vegas-style cabana to! But really! ): 1 - 2 Beds: 1 - 2 Beds: 1 - 2 Beds 1! X27 ; s full name, phone number and email address at ThatsThem for free unfairly evicted, housing... Denied housing, or address a few miles south, traveling abroad is made simple was. And accommodation requests Aged between 55 and 64 process started 1,331- $ 1,891 Redfin COMMITTED! Owner, address History, i.d.e.a 85203 neighborhood in Mesa, AZ 85203 1... Thank you for all you do for the farthest away property every.. On top of it and fix everything quickly friendly, ALL-AGE community 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 has so to... I was not given a key kitchen opens to expansive living areas with oversized closets with organizers community!