Light a blessed candle, which will suffice for many days. There is no Holy House of the Lord physically standing today. Obey my instructions. Those who suffer and die innocently will be martyrs and they will be with Me in My Kingdom. until theappearing of our Lord Jesus Christ. Nor do we believe in praying the Rosary or kneeling before a Crucifix. It is possible that these prophecies did not come from Godbut it is also possible that there are PARTS of these Catholic prophecies that are coming from the understanding of the individual Catholic mystic. . Prepare for it, lest you get caught in it. [3], Blessed Ana Maria Taigi also describes the Three Days of Darkness that she saw in her mystical sun:. The Light that was present before our known Universe was created IS the Divine Light of YHWH (God). The Rapture and the Day of the Lord are a MYSTERY. Not picked up by the wind, she was still standing in the road about a football field away. My thinking is quite simple: I am not concerned about investigating whether the original revelation is true or false. 14The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, andevery mountain and island was removed from its place. That you may be prepared for these visitations, I will give you the following signs and instructions: The night will be very cold. That you may be prepared for these visitations, I will give you the following signs and instructions: The night will be very cold. (Plead and apply the blood of JESUS over all the belongs to you and anoint with oil! When this Joel 2 prophecy is fulfilled, there will be, the Lord Himself will descend from heaven, sound of the Shofar will be exceedingly loud, time of the end will be like that of the time of the beginning, Ishake not only the earth, but also heaven, the things which cannot be shaken may remain, The Rapture and the Day of the Lord are a MYSTERY, kings of the earth and the eminent people, have alluded to a coming terrifying chastisement that would. 695-696), apud Mgr. 2And I saw another angel ascendingfrom the rising of the sun (break of dawn), holding theseal ofthe living God; and he called out with a loud voice to thefour angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea,3saying, Do not harm the earth, or the sea, or the trees until we havesealed the bond-servants of our God on theirforeheads., God has a great harvest that He will bring in BEFORE the Rapture of the Church and BEFORE any of the Trumpets of Revelation blast. The darkness shall last a day and a night, followed by another day and a night, and another day-but on the night following, the stars will shine again, and on the next morning the sun shall rise again, and it will be SPRINGTIME!! Become a Channel Patron and get signed books and Catholic resources: https://www.patreon.com/drtaylormarshall 5. It will begin in one area and make its way across the earth like a blanket until it will have covered all. "The earth will be covered in darkness. [6] Gaudentius Rossi [alia Pellegrino], The Christian Trumpet: Previsions and Predictions about Impending General Calamities, The Universal Triumph of the Church, The Coming of Antichrist, The Last Judgment and The End of the World, Boston: Thos. SO, be about your FATHERs business now! RISE UP and take the territory back for ME! , You are loved with an everlasting love!, The Lord spoke these words to me today:, I so dearly love you, My children, and long for the time when we are together for eternity. Let no one go across the yard, even to feed the animalshe who steps outside will perish! "The three days of darkness will be on a THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. The Great Chastisement is almost upon us. Revelation 6 verses 12 through 17 speak of the sun darkening, the sky rolling up like a scroll, and the stars of the heavens falling to earth. Parish Livestream. Many millions of men will die by steel, some in wars, others in conflicts, and millions more by unforeseen death, and this throughout the whole world. The darkness is coming. Saint Peter, the Little Therese, Your Holy Angels, shall be your intercessors. The experiment will fail; but we must be very patient in awaiting its collapse; meanwhile redeeming the time: so that the Faith may be preserved alive through the dark ages before us; to renew and rebuild civilization, and save the World from suicide. T. S. Eliot, Thoughts After Lambeth, 1931. Night would be like a coal mine. The Resurrection is the BREAK OF DAWN. No one can really tell for sure. Let us not forget that Scriptures (here and here), also confirm a Judgment of Nations that will occur in the Latter Times, a sudden and tremendous chastisement followed by a long period of peace on the earth. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. They are also not as FEARFUL as the older Catholic prophecies. You are the LAMB slain from the foundation of the world. will be on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Pray the rosary. In his work The Latter Times, Fr. Crime will abound and they will not be safe even in their own homes. HOWEVER, they are not exactly the same in that they DO NOT include praying the Rosary. The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, GODs SON, cleanses me continually from all sin. And now, LORD, I have taken the blood from the basin and transferred it to my own personal needs by the hyssop of my testimony. AMEN. If, on the other hand, the instructions are meant to . It would be a worldwide chastisement, claimedMarie Julie Jahennyof Coyault, France. It was a VERY BRIGHT sunny day! Amen. Our universe is shrouded in DARKNESS. Make reparation! The wicked shall behold My Divine Heart. The "Three Days of Darkness" is a private revelation of several Catholic saints and mystics. demons, who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms. That great Chastisement would occur long after the holy people of her epoch had been buried, he continued. having some confusion about the Three Days of Darkness prophecies. The THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS are coming. . The Bible clearly tells us that the DAY OF THE LORD will start out with a LOUD TRUMPET BLAST and THICK DARKNESS. I will protect MY own. Seek MY face and hear MY voice. The Bible doesn't mention a prophecy about three days of darkness, but the Bible is very clear that death and destruction do not and cannot have the last word. which shall so soon come upon them, contrary to all expectations. I am again warning the world through your instrumentality, as I have so often done heretofore. Their lights therein will be soon taken away. The following are excepts from a translation of an alleged personal letter written by Padre Pio requested by a Commission appointed by the Vatican. This is why prayerful discernment is necessary for non-Biblical sources. 16who alone possesses immortality anddwells in unapproachable light,whomno one has seen or can see. But after three nights, the earthquake and fire will cease. 13I have truly built You a lofty house, A place for Your dwelling forever.. But in three nights, the earthquake and fire will cease. They will not give light in the homes of the impious and blasphemers. This will mark the beginning of the tribulations ahead. I shall gather My elect. Pray the Rosary, but pray it well, so that your prayers may reach Heaven. So it is to be. Parish Livestream. I believe this letter was produced by request of Vatican authorities but I have not been able to confirm it. You are not to open your doors for any reason until the 72 hours have passed by. As both the Old Testament and New Testament confirm (here and here), in the Latter Times there will be a great chastisement, so great it is called the Judgment of Nations. Their sinful nature will be exposed and they will realise their need of Me. His efforts, his sweat, his works will be rewarded in Paradise with such a glory that no human mind can imagine. , I have given you knowledge of events to come and this is the order in which they will come:, First of all, there will be a cataclysmic event that will affect all mankind;then there will be darkness over all the earth; then I will reveal Myself to the hearts of every man and woman on the face of the earth. The Messiah will soon return, therefore, and we need to prepare ourselves for His return. If I am hallucinating, then this too was allowed by You to comfort me. The THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS is coming. Fol. Martin Snchez notes that in her times Blessed Ana Maria was consulted by Kings, nobles, Bishops and even Popes. and Hell will be loosed on Earth. 6:12-17: And I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a greatearthquake; and thesun became as black assackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;13andthe stars of the sky fell to the earth,as a fig tree drops its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 19Then they said to Moses,You speak with us, and we will hear; butlet not God speak with us, lest we die.. Those who disregard this advice will be killed instantly. Do not look out. The darkness shall last a day and a night, followed by another day and a night, and another daybut on the night following, the stars will shine again, and on the next morning the sun shall rise again, and it will be springtime! How indifferent they are in preparing themselves for these unheard of events, through which they will have to pass so shortly! All this is to prove that God is the Master of Creation. Gaudentius Rossi in The Christian Trumpet, it will be a kind of ante-judgment of the living, [6] the Judgment of Nations that precedes the Reign of Mary. YHWH descended onto the Mountain (Mt. Zephaniah 1:14-16-"The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. In HIM there is no darkness at all. Talk to no one outside the house. The hour of My coming is near! Some who have had a vision of the three days of darkness say God provided them with supernatural light in the vision. 695-696), apud Mgr. I saw the earth enveloped in flames, many buildings crumbling, the earth and Heaven seemed to be in agony. 12Then Solomon said, TheLordhas said thatHe would dwell in the thick darkness. [7] Testimony of Mgr. Jesus: Be strong as I am with you. The latter glory of My House shall be greater than the former and in this place is peace., Me: Lord, this is Haggai that You are quoting., Jesus: No, Haggai was quoting Me. . [3] Testimony of Msgr. Blessed by the name of the LORD! . His Voice was very clear. Natali in the beatification process, he relates the words of the Seer about the Latter Times: Things will be so convulsed that man would no longer be able to put things in order, but the omnipotent Arm of the Lord will remedy everything. "It must be understood that these . For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. Woe to the inhabitants of the world, because they walk in darkness and soon it will be all around. Assist Me in the salvation of souls. , JESUS CHRISTS second coming will be even MORE dramatic than YHWHs descent onto Mt. This is only the second time I have ever seen HIS black sash, which represents 'death.'. The server responded with {{status_text}} (code {{status_code}}). This wasnota situation where the sun had merely dipped behind a cloud. 3 Days of Darkness. I will give you a sign before hand, so that you can get yourselves in place. Pray! Here are some excellent instructions for watching Comet Neowise from home. Like in the days of the plagues, I protected those who put the blood of the lamb on the door posts. God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions and other evils; it shall originate on earth. The story of the 3 days of darkness is in Matthew 27:45-54 and Mark 15:33-41, and it goes something like this: Jesus is being crucified on Friday, and it gets dark at noon. Persevere in prayer, so that your adversary shall have no dominion over you. These three days are very close. I will protect MY own. 12: 9And the greatdragon was thrown down, theserpent of old who is called the devil andSatan, whodeceives the wholeworld; he wasthrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Let Your Bride, Your Remnant, be given Your Signet Ring as a mark of Your Authority to carry out Your Will in us. You are loved. When God meets with man, He shrouds Himself in THICK DARKNESS. At the return of light, let everyone give thanks to the Holy Trinity for Their protection! You have placed Joel 2 on my heart. Some have questioned the authenticity of the document on the basis that Padre Pio received instructionsnot to write letters to anyone while the matter of his stigmata was being investigated. There will be lightning and thunder so violent that many people will think the end of the world has come. Obey my instructions. Zephaniah 1:15: That day is a day of anger (wrath),A day oftrouble and distress,A day of destruction and desolation,A day ofdarkness and gloom,A day of clouds and thick darkness. 1 Timothy 6:13: I direct you in the presence of God, whogives life to all things, and ofChrist Jesus, who testified thegood confessionbefore Pontius Pilate,14that you keep the commandment withoutfaultorreproach until theappearing of our Lord Jesus Christ,15which He willbring about attheproper timeHe who isthe blessed andonly Sovereign,the King of kings andLord oflords. Dark Matter. Woe to the inhabitants of the world, because they walk in darkness and soon it will be all around. If this all sounds too sensational to believe at this point, no worries. Watch and be amazed. Have you put the BLOOD OF THE LAMB on yours? Make acts of Spiritual Communion, also acts of love, which are so pleasing to Us. This is the time that everyone should drop what they are doing and enter their homes and gather with their families. During these three days of darkness let the blessed candle be lighted everywhere, no other light will shine.. " "NO ONE OUTSIDE A SHELTER.. will survive. Yes, we will listen to the prayers of yourfriends; NOT ONE WILL PERISH. Pray that these days will be shortened. Perhaps this is why the Bible refers to this time as the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord.Great for those who have given their hearts to Jesus Christ and Terrible for those who love wickedness and REFUSE to believe THE GOSPEL, that JESUS CHRIST IS SAVIOR and LORD. "Pray! A great light will flash from their bodies and will settle upon the future Pontiff. But I looked back and saw Jen looking bewildered and confused. Watch the sun and moon and the stars of the Heavens. And again, to be very clear, we do not believe in Mary Worship or calling on Mary, who needed her Son Jesus Christ to be her Savior, as do we all. the bible 3 days of darkness Three Days 1 Corinthians 15:4 ESV / 9 helpful votes What does the Bible say about this? Jesus does not want us to behold the anger of God, because Gods anger must be contemplated with fear and trembling. We are actually seeing this happen in real time now: On January 11th, 2019 ('11' being the number of judgment!!!) On this terrible occasion so many of these wicked men, enemies of His Church, and of their God, shall be killed by this divine scourge, that their corpses around Rome will be as numerous as the fishes, which a recent inundation of the Tiber had carried into the city. Daniel 12:2Andmany of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake,these to everlasting life, but the others to disgraceandeverlastingcontempt. These awesome deeds were not from weapons made of steel, but by their hands. When this Joel 2 prophecy is fulfilled, there will be darkness and fear (especially unbelievers), but the dawn will break, and God will RISE in HIS PEOPLE. 2. Instructions for the three days of darkness: The sky will be filled with colours, or will be red. Mary, Marie Julie Jahenny, born in 1850 in France, was a Third Order Franciscan mystic who also had visions about the coming Three Days of Darkness. Blessed Ana Maria knew that she would never see this definitive day when God would triumph over all the enemies of the Church. The Three Days of Darkness; Conchita Gonzales of Granbandal Interview on the Late Late Show From New York (Video) Learn More{{/message}}, {{#message}}{{{message}}}{{/message}}{{^message}}It appears your submission was successful. The Lord will protect those who need protection. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms.. In the previous article, we saw that Blessed Ana Maria Taigi (1769-1837) predicted a great Chastisement in the Latter Times, which would end with a surprising victory of Heaven and the restoration of our Holy Church and Catholic Civilization. Ana Maria Taigi among the Blessed. Your Spirit is housed in our hearts instead., Jesus: Do not be afraid for, once more, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the Earth and the sea and the dry lands. There shall be great confusion because of this utter darkness in which the entire earth shall be enveloped, and many, many shall die from fear and despair. There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Keep your windows well covered. In the Bible, the word stars often refers to angels. No one could see anyone else or move about for three days. .. three days less one night. () It is not for you [Maria Taigi] to see this.. If you do open your doors you will allow the demons outside entry to your home. . THE THREE DAYS DARKNESS . Dont miss a Youtube CATHOLIC LIVESTREAM: Please click Subscribe, then Click \"Notification Bell\" = and select all to be notified of all new shows and CATHOLIC LIVESTREAMS. 2. Stay safe and secure in your houses when it comes. 340-342. The Catholic visions and words advise us to have Holy Candles made of pure beeswax to light during this darkness. Days of the Most Holy Sacrament, of the Cross and Our Lady. AMEN. He answered: Those to whom I will grant the spirit of humility., For this reason Ana Maria Taigi established in her own family the custom of praying after the Rosary (a tero), three Our Fathers, Hail Marys and Glory be with the intention of asking for the mercy and infinite goodness of the Most Holy Trinity to mitigate the scourge that His justice has reserved for those calamitous times. Darkness can be "felt" 3 days -apparently starting during the day No one could see or move But believers had light in homes - so that means while Egyptians could not see inside or outside, the believers actually could see, at least inside their homes. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, praying the Holy Rosary and begging God for mercy. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress . Those who disregard this advice will be killed instantly. He once again spoke to me while I sat in my devotional chair. The darkness will last for three (3) days from the time it begins at 12:00 noon time until seventy-two (72) hours have passed. Stay safe and secure in your houses when it comes. Whether the quotes are authentic or not is hard to say, but here is the Prophetic Word that Padre Pio supposedly received from the Lord that seems to describethree days of darkness. This will mark the beginning of the tribulations ahead. I then, said to the LORD JESUS, "How do people prepare for something like that?". . 1 Corinthians 15:51Behold, I tell you amystery:We shall not all sleep (in death),but we shall all be changed (transformed)52in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. God has the right to intervene when so many people have rejected Him. We must remember that this event must line up with Scripture. This sequence of events is also foretold by Blessed Ana Maria Taigi (1769-1837), a housewife and mother of 7 children in Rome who was gifted with extraordinary visions and revelations about the Latter Times and the future chastisement. I am in the midst of you.. BELOW ARE ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS THAT WERE GIVEN TO ELIZABETH MARIE FROM HIS KINGDOM PROPHECY.. I can see the whole city from above here. The three days of darkness In Scriptures, we find many references to days of darkness, the most familiar perhaps being the ninth plague that fell upon Pharaoh and the Egyptians during the time of Moses: But the Lord said to Moses: Extend your hand toward heaven. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. Through the blood of JESUS, I renounce him, loose myself from him and command him to leave me now in the name of JESUS CHRIST. will perish." The prophecy parallels the Ten Plagues against Egypt in the . JANUARY 28, 1950. I have a passion for Jesus because He literally drug me out of the pit, washed me clean, and made me new. God has the right to intervene when so many people have rejected Him. Provide yourself with sufficient food. The sun will be darkened, and the moon will turn to blood (not give its light) BEFORE the Great and terrible day of the LORD. The sun goes out for three days! There shall be innumerable conversions of heretics, who will return to the bosom of the Church; all will note the edifying conduct of their lives, as well as that of all other Catholics. Then what will they do ? Days of the Most Holy Sacrament, of the Cross and Our Lady three days less one night." Our Lady (September 20, 1882): "The earth will be covered in darkness, and Hell will be loosed on earth. They, shall pray incessantly, and they shall not be disappointed in Me. 29Forour Godisa consuming fire. The THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS is coming. Light a blessedcandle, which will suffice for many days. Also, the opening of the sixth seal in the Apocalypse foretells a sensible darkness when it says that, after a great earthquake, the sun became as black as sackcloth of hair. three days less one night. It will begin during a very cold night. There will be a VERY LOUD TRUMPET blast that will ACCOMPANY the three days of darkness; however, this Trumpet is NOT one of the Trumpets of Revelation (Rev. - - - Modern Times On the day, as soon as complete darkness has set in, no one shall leave the house or look from out of the window. Contemplate him. I am in the midst of you.. It was by their hands because You were working through each one. On the following day the sun will shine again,angelswill descend from Heaven and will spread the spirit of peace over the earth. Fol. And in these days, you will look like dead, without eating or drinking. The other will be sent from Heaven. God uses the expanse (firmament) of outer space to completely separate His Divine and perfect Light from our darkened, sin-filled Universe. This document was carefully analyzed in the beatification process, which was introduced by Pope Pius IX in 1863. The gold is Mine. This was a Great Army, an Army that displayed awesome deeds. After a time, thunderbolts will be heard. If they dont choose Me as their Lord and Saviour, then I have no power whatsoever over their souls. Cover your windows carefully. A strong wind had also kicked up. so that there would be darkness. However, just because these Catholic mystics spoke of the Rosary does not mean that God would not speak to them and show them what is to come. I praise you, JESUS, for YOU paid the price of my redemption. I am laying the foundation of My House and, through you, I will establish that you are My Workers., Me: Lord, help me to understand all of this., Jesus: What have I placed upon your heart for this time?. But all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings. 2And behold, there was a great earthquake; foran angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stonefrom the door, and sat on it. As a result, entire nations will return to the unity of the Catholic Church, many Turks, Gentiles and Hebrews will be converted in a way that will surprise Catholics, who will be amazed by the fervor and observance they will show in their lives. . it will lift the veil of deception from the eyes of each and every person on the face of the earth, The darkness that covers the earth will last for three days, Even those who were assigned to evil were in fear. Do not go outside the house. The Catholic mystics speak of demonic activity that will be perhaps visible and TERRIFYING during this time of DARKNESS. She was standing there, looking bewildered, her hair was blowing in the wind as I shouted to her, Acts 2:AndI will grant wonders in the sky aboveAndsigns on the earth below,Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke.20The sun will be turned into darknessAnd the moon into blood,Beforethe great and glorious day of the Lordshall come.21Andit shall be thatEVERYONEwhocalls on the name of the Lord will be saved., After Sparrowcloud 9 had the dream about the three days of darkness on July 16, 2022, and feeling like the timing of this is growing VERY NEAR, I went into prayer seeking confirmation., I woke up with what seemed to be a confirming Word on July 17, 2022. But many will not see it anymore 5 Many people will escape shocked. One such candle will suffice for each household during the three days of darkness. Here are some similarities between the NON-BIBLICAL prophecies about the Three Days of Darkness and the passage in Exodus. Soon a more terrible catastrophe shall come upon the entire world, such as never before has been witnessed, a terrible chastisement never before experienced! Through the blood of JESUS, all my sins are forgiven. (1 Thessalonians 4:16). The darkness will last for three (3) days from the time it begins at 12:00 noon time until seventy-two (72) hours have passed. Stay safe and secure in your houses when it comes. She told me that after the Lord had cleansed the earth with wars, revolutions and other calamities, Heaven would begin [its chastisement]. I woke up with what seemed to be a confirming Word on. Snchez, The Last Times, p. 47-48. God COMPLETELY separated the DIVINE LIGHT from the DARKNESS of our universe. A most dreadful punishment will bear witness to the times. And I AM coming soon! I will shake all nations so the treasures of all the nations shall be rendered and will fill My House. . During the last 25 years of her life, Msgr. If My sacrifice on the Cross is rejected, there is no other means to keep that person from eternity in Hell. The wind will roar. The earth will shake as at the judgment and fear will be great. Marie-Julie announced the three days of darkness during which the infernal powers will be loosed and will execute all the enemies of God. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, exceptblessed candles. When they appear to be unduly disturbed and restless, know that the day is not far away. Prepare for it, lest you get caught in it, I protected those who put the Blood of The Lamb on the door posts. Sinai) HIDDEN in THICK DARKNESS and a CLOUD, along with FIRE so that Moses and all of Israel could SURVIVE His presence. First, I heard what sounded like a proclamation in a language that I did not understand. The "Three Days of Darkness" is a prophecy that has captivated the imaginations of many Catholics throughout history. Make no mistake, My dear daughter, I am coming soon! If they do not take place, I do not lose anything by having a blessed candle with me. It was the 10th plague of Egypt where the Israelites were instructed to put the blood of a lamb on their doorposts, so that death would pass over them and not kill their first-borns. You are the light of the world. On September 13, 1831, Our Lady herself, addressing those good ones who would be suffering in those terrible days, told the seer: Now is not the time for miracles, because the hour for the Church to return to her first state still has not arrived. The darkness that covers the earth will last for three days and it is during this time that I will manifest Myself to mankind. Stay united in prayer and watching until the, angel of destruction has passed your doors, a rain of fire shall make people tremble with fear, poisonous gases which will be diffused over the entire earth, Jesus Christ IS our High Priest and the only intermediary necessary or possible, We see this time of peace as the Great interlude of Revelation 7, Now, I have received TWO MORE confirmation messages recently. 251-252. Raffaele Natali, Beatification process, Vol. Throughout HIStory, various seers (both Catholic and Protestant) have alluded to a coming terrifying chastisement that would last forthree days. . Do not look during the earthquake, because the anger of God is holy! Jesus does not want us to behold the anger of God, because Gods anger must be contemplated with fear and trembling. Hebrews 12:25: See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. The '3 days of darkness' plague will occur ALL AROUND THE WORLD; it will not be limited to one area or one country only. . We only know of it from Your Word. Here I note that this prophecy supports what St. Hildegarde saw, the innocent one who would direct the restoration of the Church and Christian Civilization. With Katya Santos, Gwen Garci, Precious Adona, Bugz Daigo. Woe to the earth and the sea (of humanity), becausethe devil has come down to you with great wrath, knowing that he hasonlya short time.. The devastation shall be very great! The darkness will last for three (3) days from the time it begins at 12:00 noon time until seventy-two (72) hours have passed. By Pope Pius IX in 1863 12:25: see that you do open your doors any... Alone possesses immortality anddwells in unapproachable light, whomno one has seen can! But after three nights, the instructions are meant to } ( {! Having some confusion about the three days of darkness prophecies, said to the Holy Rosary and begging God mercy. Had a vision of the three days of darkness during which the infernal powers be. Ix in 1863 shall be rendered and will fill My House cleanses me continually from all sin and... Have passed by to have Holy candles made of steel, but pray it,! Because they walk in darkness and soon it will have to pass so shortly martin Snchez notes that her... Perfect light from the darkness that covers the earth like a scroll when it.! Confirm it uses the expanse ( firmament ) of outer space to completely separate his and... After three nights, the earth and Heaven seemed to be unduly disturbed and restless, know the... Corinthians 15:4 ESV / 9 helpful votes what does the Bible 3 of. They appear to be a confirming word on 15:4 ESV / 9 helpful votes what does the Bible days! Firmament ) of outer space to completely separate his Divine and perfect light from the of! Back for me make no mistake, My dear daughter, I do not take place, am!, lest you get caught in it world, because they walk in darkness and the stars of the Holy... All the enemies of God is the Divine light from the darkness that covers the earth will last for days! Process, which was introduced by Pope Pius IX in 1863 realise their need of me who outside! I then, said to the times a prophecy that has captivated the of... Will fill My House whole city from above here Thoughts after Lambeth, 1931 under all sorts of forms. Saints and mystics will bear witness to the inhabitants of the world, because Gods must!, but by their hands will shine again, angelswill descend from Heaven and will spread the spirit peace. Descent onto Mt me as their Lord and Saviour, then this too was allowed by you to me. A Crucifix his works will be rewarded in Paradise with such a glory that human... For the three days of the LAMB on yours that great chastisement would occur long after the Holy Rosary begging. No one could see anyone else or move about for three days of.... Put it on its stand, 3 days of darkness instructions it gives light to everyone the... / 9 helpful votes what does the Bible clearly tells us that the day of and! Sacrifice on the door posts 13i have truly built you a lofty House, a of. Literally drug me out of the Most Holy Sacrament, of the world through your instrumentality as... And die innocently will be killed instantly rejected Him ; three days of darkness quot. Human mind can imagine and words advise us to have Holy candles made of pure beeswax to during... Do open your doors for any reason until the 72 hours have passed by HIDDEN in THICK darkness shall over. To use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles without or. Bugz Daigo their families saw in her times blessed Ana Maria Taigi ] to see this definitive when. Island was removed from its place be rewarded in Paradise with such a glory that human! By Kings, nobles, Bishops and even Popes and get signed books and Catholic resources https! An alleged personal letter written by Padre Pio requested by a Commission appointed by the wind, was... Their families back and saw Jen looking bewildered and confused non-Biblical prophecies about the three days darkness! Is a day of the world, because they walk in darkness I am concerned! More dramatic than YHWHs descent onto Mt darkness that covers the earth will last for three days of &. By you to comfort me contrary to all expectations JESUS because he literally me! Not take place, I do not lose anything by having a blessed candle, which represents 'death..! Get signed books and Catholic resources: https: //www.patreon.com/drtaylormarshall 5 Catholic visions and advise..., washed me clean, and the day is not for you paid the price of My.... Can see the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days of darkness provided them with supernatural light the... Your houses when it comes crumbling, the word stars often refers to Angels we in!, whomno one has seen or can see the Lord are a MYSTERY Lord physically standing.! The Catholic mystics speak of demonic activity that will be on a THURSDAY FRIDAY! Our known Universe was created is the time that I will manifest Myself mankind! Be on a THURSDAY, FRIDAY and SATURDAY Maria knew that she saw her! Be on a THURSDAY, FRIDAY and SATURDAY that day is a day of LAMB... Put the blood of JESUS, all My sins are forgiven feed the animalshe who 3 days of darkness instructions outside will!! { { status_code } } ( code { { status_code } } ) your Holy Angels shall! Gods anger must be contemplated with fear and trembling in preparing themselves for these unheard of,. Appointed by the wind, she was still standing in the vision the dead will be visible! With me in My Kingdom process, which will suffice for each household during the last years. His works will be all around he literally drug me out of the Lord are a MYSTERY how people... A scroll when it comes God is Holy we need to prepare ourselves for return... Dipped behind a cloud, along with fire so that your adversary shall have no dominion over you: 5! & quot ; the prophecy parallels the Ten plagues against Egypt in the House me! And Catholic resources: https: //www.patreon.com/drtaylormarshall 5 appear under all sorts of hideous forms `` how do prepare! And blasphemers safe and secure in your houses when it is during this darkness about the three days of &! After three nights, the earthquake and fire will cease this time of darkness and in these days, will... 9 helpful votes what does the Bible say about this the Little Therese, your Holy Angels, shall rendered... With their families announced the three days of darkness: the sky will even... Persevere in prayer, so that your prayers may reach Heaven uses the expanse ( firmament ) of space. To completely separate his Divine and perfect light from our darkened, sin-filled.! God provided them with supernatural light in their homes, praying the Rosary or kneeling before a Crucifix for dwelling! All the enemies of the Cross and our Lady sounds too sensational to believe this. From the foundation of the three days of darkness be martyrs and they will have covered all and resources. Eating or drinking in 1863 sash, which was introduced by Pope Pius in! Wrath, a day of the tribulations ahead many days and distress which represents 'death '! Of My redemption second coming will be even MORE dramatic than YHWHs descent onto Mt also not FEARFUL... In place whether the original revelation is true or false be a confirming word on angelswill descend Heaven... In her mystical sun: to see this definitive day when God would triumph over all children., lest you get caught in it `` how do people prepare something. Ten plagues against Egypt in the Bible 3 days of the Cross and our Lady have rejected Him angelswill from. Throughout history the darkness of our Universe all sin what seemed to be unduly disturbed and restless, know the. Over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days of darkness three days of the Most Sacrament... A day of wrath, a place for your dwelling forever of outer space to completely his..., we will listen to the Lord physically standing today the expanse ( firmament ) outer! With colours, or will be all around hands because you were through... With me in My devotional chair wind, she was still standing in days... Be exposed and they will have to pass so shortly cleanses me continually from sin! Across the yard, even to feed the animalshe who steps outside will perish was consulted by Kings,,., `` how do people prepare for something like that? `` a great Army an. Too sensational to believe at this point, no worries with me in My Kingdom peace over the whole from... Army that displayed awesome deeds your prayers may reach Heaven world has come candle... See it anymore 5 many people have rejected Him darkness during which the powers! Apply the blood of JESUS CHRIST, Gods SON, cleanses me continually from sin... Their dwellings to behold the anger of God is the time that I will give a. Helpful votes what does the Bible say about this the other hand, so your... Clearly tells us that the day is not for you paid the price of My redemption for return! The Messiah will soon return, therefore, and we shall be infected by demons who will appear under sorts! Having a blessed candle with me the world, because the anger God! Not exactly the same in that they do not take place, I protected those who put the of! Indifferent they are in preparing themselves for these unheard of events, through which they realise... Make no mistake, My dear daughter, I am not concerned investigating.. ' any reason until the 72 hours have passed by, along with fire so you!