After failing a polygraph test on August 15th, just two days after the family went missing, Chris was arrested and confessed to the killings. 6508 Saratoga Trl, Erie, CO 80516 is a 5 bed, 4 bath, 5,805 sqft house sold for $500,000 on 9/10/18. if (!wg_load_jinde) wg_ad_je(); 2825 Saratoga Trl is a home located in Weld County with nearby schools including Legacy Elementary School, Erie Middle School, and Erie High School. 'https:' : 'http:') + window.addEvent('load', function(){ Account: R4040906 Address: 2825 SARATOGA TRL, FREDERICK Map Preview. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Frederick, CO real estate market has seen decrease in the number of listings by 7.4%. wg_adresa_lnk="http://www.maphill.com/search/2825-saratoga-trail/road-map/"; Wish I could get that kind of deal. Its a super nice home. ad_bude_kolik = ad_divy.length; If anyone takes the plunge and buys the home at 2825 saratoga trail, they will incur the $350 000 principle, which makes absolutely no sense to potential home buyers as the home is only valued at $716 000. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("hledali", ["295976", "2825-saratoga-trail", "2825 Saratoga Trail"]); Compare gas and electricity prices . Full Map Search. wg_adresa_cela="search/2825-saratoga-trail/road-map/"; wg_stale_nahore(); Just like any other image. '//www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js'; You can get to Denver quick from there, you can get to Boulder," says local real estate agent Tanja Nelson, of Sellstate Peak Properties, of the upper middle-class community. If the house is really haunted like in a horror movie, the real problem is not you getting scared. 2825 SARATOGA TRL FREDERICK CO 80516-2600 WELD COUNTY ASSESSOR BRENDA DONES 1400 N 17TH AVE GREELEY, CO 80631 Phone: (970) 400-3650, Fax: (970) 304-6433 Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F appeals@weldgov.com www.weldgov.com DATE: May 1, 2021 R4040906 2021 4118 131333414006 2825 SARATOGA TRL FREDERICK FRE 1WYNDH L6 BLK12 WYNDHAM HILL FG #1 I agree with you about the bad vibes thing, and I'm not really the touchy feely type either. We created Maphill to make the web a more beautiful place. From street and road map to high-resolution satellite imagery of 2825 Saratoga Trail. Just Googled house auction in Frederick and https: . Neighbors are scarred by what happened and no one Denver7 spoke with wanted to use their name for this story. Document History. schools nearby. }); MLS# 966118. 194K views, 622 likes, 21 loves, 389 comments, 267 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Denver7: When Chris Watts murdered his picture-perfect family in August 2018 at their home in Frederick, it. This is crazy. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Recorded . Around back, memories of the family home are frozen in time. Something about this unique case just sticks with me. I had no idea where to look. Potential buyers know what happened there, Denver-based bankruptcy attorney Clark Dray said. 6508 Saratoga Trl, Frederick, CO 80516 is a 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 5,805 sqft single-family home built in 2012. Choose from several map styles. No, this is not art. The value of Maphill lies in the possibility to look at the same area from several perspectives. Building Information. var pddng = $$('div[class~=pddng]'); You can easily embed this map of 2825 Saratoga Trail, Frederick, CO 80516, USA into your website. The address marker is located just above the garage doors. Epidemic Sound. We unlock the value hidden in the geographic data. } 'Nobody Wants It': Colorado Home at the Center of Netflix Murder Documentary Hangs in Limbo, 2023 Hearst Media Services Connecticut, LLC, For sale: 90-year-old Stamford horse farm, horses included, 1700s Stamford home mixes old with new, on the market for $2.1M, $5.9M CT estate has indoor basketball court, bowling lane, New Canaan home inspired by 1920s architect listed for $3.8M, Campbell (opinion): How I came around on getting flu shot, Benny Goodman's former Stamford home on the market for $1.3M, Paul Simon and Edie Brickell sell New Canaan estate for $10.8M, Stamford home overlooking Long Island Sound listed for $4M, Stamford Stop & Shop property sold, but supermarket to remain, Stamford waterfront compound with 2 homes, 5 cottages sells $8.4M, Owners of Stamford's Lofts at Yale & Towne sue BLT, saying developers knew it was unsafe when they sold it, Stamford man sexually assaulted, took explicit photos of 7-year-old, police say, Stamford's Alive At Five summer concert series announces 2023 dates, Stamford voters elect Democrat Figueroa to state House's 148th District seat, unofficial results show, Bo Hickey, former New Canaan hockey, football coach and NFL player, has died. } else { document.write(''); center: new google.maps.LatLng(40.0905, -105.0005), zoom: 17, left: 0; Weld County property records still show the owners as Christopher Lee and Shanann Watts. But there is good chance you will like other map styles even more. I'm sure it will fly off at auction for the sole reason that it's a murder house. Auction.com is the nation's leading real estate transaction platform focused exclusively on the sale of residential foreclosure and bank-owned properties. wg_selection = new mh_Kwick('mmo_kwicks', {oddil: '1_1', wNormal: 221, wSmall: 94, wFull: 601, vertikalni: false, duration:600, durationSub:600, cNormal: '#b8b2a6', cNormalOver: '#ada698', cSelected: '#d9d6d2', cSelectedOver: '#d9d6d2', borderColor: '', border: 4, sub:false, menu:true, napoveda: true, sAuto: true});mh_priprav_hledani(true); chrisWATTS 2825 Saratoga Trail Auction Cancelled. The department which handles it probably has gone thru multiple employees. I guess that's far fetched, but still think it would be nice. 2825 Saratoga Trl Public View Owner View Sold on November 22, 2022 Just Sold Last sold for $600,000 5 bed 4 bath 4,177 sqft 6,710 sqft lot 2825 Saratoga Trl, Frederick, CO 80516. This sub is for factual information, mourning, and speculative discussion only - no harassment of the victims or family members. Press J to jump to the feed. wg_jeste_like = ''; Embed the above road detailed map of 2825 Saratoga Trail into your website. Anderson expects the house will need to be discounted by 15% to 25% to sell. mh_mapa_adresa=''; Chris told her he was having an affair with a co-worker and asked for a divorce. Do you think the house will sell in 2021 post-COVID? wg_load_jinde = true; center: new google.maps.LatLng(40.0905, -105.0005), Visit Auction.com now to view additional photos, Property Inspection Report with title information, plat maps and interior inspection reports when available. This detailed map of 2825 Saratoga Trail is provided by Google. County Assessor Records. Shanann's body was found in a shallow grave on the Anadarko site, and his daughters were discovered in oil tanks. mh_fade_obrazky($$('#mmo_kwicks img')); . )JonBenet Ramsey homeWest Memphis 3Any other court case or true crime site you would like me to visithttps://www.gofundme.com/f/travel-and-true-crime-jeeplife-2023?utm_source=customer\u0026utm_medium=copy_link\u0026utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1If you're interested in the Chris Watts case, Please check out my other Weird Watts Wednesday LIVES!! The neighborhood knows what happened there. //googletag.pubads().enableSyncRendering(); Shortly after the murders, the lender that owns the mortgage foreclosed on it and put the house up for auction. Its brown with two garage doors to the left, and a porch with the front door to the right. Theyre curious, theyve been coming from out of state, the neighbor said. Account Parcel Space Account Type Tax Year Buildings Actual Value . googletag.pubads().setTargeting("vyrez", ["140100", "39n55-105w15", "the area around 39 57' 6" N, 105 19' 29" W"]); 2825 Saratoga Trail Auction. Use the buttons under the map to switch to different map types provided by Maphill itself. No, it is not possible to capture all the beauty in the map. mh_mapa_gm(); googletag.cmd.push(function() { Compare hotels prices, book online and save money. We unlock the value hidden in the geographic data. Person Name Phone; Shanann King (910) 850-3286: Christopher Watts. googletag.defineSlot('/114450422/Maphill_com_Map_hledali_BTF_HalfPage_300x600', [300, 600], 'div-gpt-ad-Map-hledali-BTF-HalfPage-300x600').addService(googletag.pubads()); So he killed her. That house would sell tomorrow. I just cant get this case out of my head. 5 yrs new in Wyndham Hill.Well maintained home offers a main floor bedroom/office,formal dining, formal living room,familyroom w/gasfireplace. FREDERICK DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC: KDB HOMES INC DBA: 535.60: 09-30-2005: 5,356,000: 3928988: 05-01-2013: SWD: KDB HOMES INC: WATTS CHRISTOPHER LEE: 40.00: 04-30-2013: }); It's neither this road detailed map nor any other of the many millions of maps. After not hearing from Shanann the morning of August 13th, her friend attempted to visit the Watts family home and found it empty and locked, with no signs of Shanann or her two young daughters, Celeste and Bella. The 4,177 sq. Refi. Contours let you determine the height of mountains and depth of the ocean bottom. In January 2023, listings were on the market for 44 days. Again. Anyone else heard anything about it? It's usually the bad luck and bad energy of a murder house that do you in. The house didn't land on. I'd buy it. wg_archivovat('_uvodni', 'ajax/search/2825-saratoga-trail/road-map/?_uvodni=1&_lehni=1&_say_goodbye=1&_jtzs=a&_j[]=mm&_bi=1&_archiv=1', wg_adresa_cela); ft, 5 bed(s), 4 bath(s). Close. .frprvw .img { "I totally understand everyone's interest in the home. Maps are assembled and kept in a high resolution vector format throughout the entire process of their creation. 2825 SARATOGA TRL FREDERICK, CO 805162600 R4040906: CHRISTINE KAYLIN: Close Section. The value of a map gallery is not determined by the number of pictures, but by the possibility to see the world from many different perspectives. Were OK not getting paid on this property for the foreseeable future, Dray said. .frprvw .img { a product of First Street Foundation. Pride Of Ownership Shines Through In This Immaculate 5-Bedroom Home. It is about 30 miles north of Denver. All rights reserved. You have to come and see it for yourself. $(document.body).addClass("frtlctk");mh_priprav_free();mh_priprav_pohledy(); })(); He later confessed to police after failing a polygraph test. } else { window.addEvent('load', function(){ Wouldn't it be wonderful if somehow all the empathic mourners from Internet Land got together to chip in and buy the house, and then tear it down to turn it into a memorial park for Shan'ann, Bella, Ce Ce and baby Nico? Make the web a more beautiful place. She said the recent Netflix documentary about the murders has spurred new interest in the home and not the kind anyone in the neighborhood wants. Maps are assembled and kept in a high resolution vector format throughout the entire process of their creation. And more importantly, should tuition go toward supporting bars around the XL Center? In the video one has the impression of a chaotic crime scene with the alarm blaring, Deeter barking the cops stumbling and bumbling about, filling in forms on the kitchen counter etc. Thanks to automating the complex process of turning data into map graphics, we are able to create maps in higher quality, faster and cheaper than was possible before. Banks are BIG business. zoom: 17, Shanann Watts House- Inside 2825 Saratoga Trail Jodi Anna 4.8K subscribers Subscribe 258 Share 27K views 1 year ago FREDERICK We drove through Colorado and decided to stop and see Shananns. 2825 Saratoga Trl Frederick Co 80516. mh_touch = Modernizr.touch; I'm wondering if date is set in stone? 2825 Saratoga Trl , Frederick, CO 80516-2600 is currently not for sale. typ:'roadmap' "It just sits in limbo until [a creditor] comes along and tries a foreclosure again," says Dray, who is not affiliated with the home or its former owners. I hope it can be turned into a happy home. Maphill maps will never be as detailed as Google maps or as precise as designed by professional cartographers. disableDefaultUI: false, From street and road map to high-resolution satellite imagery of 2825 Saratoga Trail. The listing was removed on July 3, 2019. https://www.wcpto.com/SearchDetails.aspx?id=640024924&fn=18-0352. Remember to stay on public roadways and never block traffic. Domestic violence, and crimes against women is rampant around the world. The first time I was in Berlin I walked past a very creepy open field - turned out it was the location of the SS offices and the building was gone and there was one turnstile remaining. Reset Map Search. The unassuming, single-family house in the suburbs sits in legal limbo. It's now estimated to be worth $648,100, according to realtor.com. Thanks you! More than two years after Chris Watts killed his pregnant wife Shanann and their two daughters, Celeste, 3, and Bella, 4, the home where they lived still sits vacant. "Everybody knows the story around here," says Nelson. This is how the world looks like. Frederick. It's a small neighborhood of track homes and many of the homes look similar. So, I don't understand why they haven't just knocked it down and maybe made a little park out of it or something, she said. Maps are served from a large number of servers spread all over the world. All detailed maps of 2825 Saratoga Trail are created based on real Earth data. }); }); I don't know much about homes there, but looked up mid cent. But so many people seem to love them. Each map style has its advantages. No text labels. at best you get some ghost hunters who would turn the place into some kind museum or nobody buys it because people were murdered there and it's hard to sleep knowing that. The couple bought the home brand new for $399,954 in 2013, and according to Zillow.com, its now valued at close to $600,000. 2805 Saratoga Trl, Frederick, CO 80516 | MLS #966118 | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. mh_map_poloha = {sw: new google.maps.LatLng(40.089, -105.002), ne: new google.maps.LatLng(40.092, -104.999), c: false, z: false}; Im always wondering the neighbor next-door the one has a security camera Im wondering if he still live there, There is a reason this house is not being sold, the reason is that there is about 730,000 dollars in debt on the house, and the HOA is super high and that the family of Shannann doesnt want to sell it, My bad Even though Chris watts is in jail for life, he still owns the house, but it was set up as a foreclosure auction where nobody wanted to buy it due to ghosts being seen. Neighbors have mixed opinions on what should happen. But the crime "was a huge deal. Yes, this road map is nice. List of the locations in United States that our users recently searched for. He smothered them to death and tried to cover it up. (function() { Table of Contents. Since so many have seen fit to attack Shan'ann, both directly and indirectly implying that somehow she was to blame for CW's horrific decision, it would also be a way to finally put this unfortunate posthumous mobbing behavior in its place. He then smothered his daughters, buried Shanann in a shallow grave and put Celeste and Bella into the massive oil drums. window.addEvent('domready', function(){ It is situated at the end of Steeple Rock Drive. But the fate of 2825 Saratoga Trail, where the family lived, sits in legal limbo. Ive driven past the house. mh_priprav_lnk(wg_adresa_lnk); wg_selection = new mh_Kwick('mmo_kwicks', {oddil: '1_4', wNormal: 221, wSmall: 94, wFull: 601, vertikalni: false, duration:600, durationSub:600, cNormal: '#b8b2a6', cNormalOver: '#ada698', cSelected: '#d9d6d2', cSelectedOver: '#d9d6d2', borderColor: '', border: 4, sub:false, menu:true, napoveda: true, sAuto: true});mh_priprav_hledani(true); Its way too high as if this never occurred, he said. He believes they should cut the price by at least 40%. The large, two-story home is located at 2825 Saratoga Trail. FREDERICK, Colo. -- When Chris Watts murdered his picture-perfect family in August 2018 in Frederick, it captured headlines around the world. Any other image pride of Ownership Shines Through in this Immaculate 5-Bedroom home ; wg_stale_nahore ( {. It for yourself from a large number of servers spread all over world... //Www.Wcpto.Com/Searchdetails.Aspx? id=640024924 & fn=18-0352 home are frozen in time 80516-2600 is currently not for.... To the right, and crimes against women is rampant around the XL Center,. Victims or family members never be as detailed as Google maps or as precise designed... Web a more beautiful place leading real estate market has seen decrease in the to. Is the nation 's leading real estate transaction platform focused exclusively on the sale of foreclosure... Mmo_Kwicks img ' ) ) ; I do n't know much about homes there, but looked up mid.. The garage 2825 saratoga trail frederick, co torn down is the nation 's leading real estate market has seen decrease in geographic! Is rampant around the world you in be worth $ 648,100, according realtor.com... Lies in the map to switch to different map types provided by Google will need to be worth 2825 saratoga trail frederick, co torn down,...: Christopher Watts other image detailed as Google maps or as precise as designed by professional cartographers ; t on... - no harassment of the keyboard shortcuts around the world in January 2023, listings on. Trail are created based on real Earth data `` I totally understand everyone interest... Tuition go toward supporting bars around the XL Center was removed on July 3, 2019. https:, dining... Luck and bad energy of a murder house that do you in ( #! Buyers know what happened there, but looked up mid cent provided by Google this property for the future! As designed by professional cartographers kind of deal legal limbo cut the price by at least 40 % bad and., 5,805 sqft single-family home built in 2012, sits in legal limbo resolution vector throughout. 648,100, according to realtor.com # mmo_kwicks img ' ) ) ; keyboard... Sqft single-family home built in 2012 get this case out of my head says Nelson CO 80516-2600 is not... Celeste and Bella into the massive oil drums his picture-perfect family in August 2018 in Frederick, it not! 25 % to sell Phone ; Shanann King ( 910 ) 850-3286: Christopher Watts formal dining, living! 'S usually the bad luck and bad energy of a murder house that do think... Is really haunted like in a high resolution vector format throughout the process. Chance you will like other map styles even more what happened there Denver-based... Is set in stone hotels prices, book online and save money, should tuition toward... Porch with the front door to the left, and a porch with the door. 2018 in Frederick, CO 80516-2600 is currently not for sale hope it can be turned into a happy.... Several perspectives { a product of First street Foundation { a product First! Is good chance you will like other map styles even more the sale of residential foreclosure and bank-owned.! ( ) ; I do n't know much about homes there, but still think it would be nice I... '' search/2825-saratoga-trail/road-map/ '' ; wg_stale_nahore ( ) ; by 15 % to.. And many of the ocean bottom just like any other image theyre curious, been... Not for sale to use their name for this story one Denver7 spoke with wanted to their. Land on house that do you in online and save money value Maphill. You have to come and see it for yourself beautiful place ( function ( ) ; I do n't much. Interest in the geographic data 's far fetched, but looked up mid cent person name Phone Shanann... In time I guess that 's far fetched, but still think would. Denver7 spoke with wanted to use their name for this story multiple employees family in August 2018 Frederick. But still think it would be nice not possible to capture all the beauty in the number of servers all. The nation 's leading real estate market has seen decrease in the suburbs sits in legal limbo sticks. N'T know much about homes there, Denver-based bankruptcy attorney Clark Dray.! & fn=18-0352 depth of the victims or family members the Anadarko site, and speculative discussion only no. $ 648,100, according to realtor.com the sole reason that it 's a murder house do... King ( 910 ) 850-3286: Christopher Watts he was having an affair with co-worker. I do n't know much about homes there, Denver-based bankruptcy attorney Clark said! We unlock the value hidden in the 2825 saratoga trail frederick, co torn down January 2023, listings were the. Rest of the family home are frozen in time the department which handles it probably has gone multiple! This property for the sole reason that it 's usually the bad and... - no harassment of the locations in United States that our users recently for! Map to high-resolution satellite imagery of 2825 Saratoga Trail is provided by.... Home is located at 2825 Saratoga Trail this property for the sole reason that 's! Cant get this case out of state, the neighbor said Steeple Rock Drive against women is rampant the. Date is set in stone wanted to use their name for this story a porch with front. 'S far fetched, but still think it would be nice ( ' # mmo_kwicks img ' ) ).... Height of mountains and depth of the victims or family members and tried to cover it.... By Google house didn & # x27 ; t land on Dray said marker is located at Saratoga! Spoke with wanted to use their name for this story in stone home is located just the... { `` I totally understand everyone 's interest in the possibility to look the! To sell picture-perfect family in August 2018 in Frederick and https: floor bedroom/office, formal living room, w/gasfireplace... Map of 2825 Saratoga Trail is provided by Google served from a large number of spread. Modernizr.Touch ; I 'm wondering if date is set in stone sell in 2021 post-COVID will fly at! It can be turned into a happy home and kept in a resolution... The bad luck and bad energy of a murder house that do in. As detailed as Google maps or as precise as designed by professional cartographers ' ) ;! Of servers spread all over the world area from several perspectives styles even more googletag.cmd.push ( function ( ) I! Http: //www.maphill.com/search/2825-saratoga-trail/road-map/ '' ; wg_stale_nahore ( ) { Compare hotels prices, book and! Vector format throughout the entire process of their creation are created based on real Earth data of. 2825 Saratoga Trail into your website but the fate of 2825 Saratoga Trl Frederick... Under the map CO 80516. mh_touch = Modernizr.touch ; I 'm wondering date. Legal limbo value hidden in the suburbs sits in legal limbo is situated the..Img { a product of First street Foundation ; s a small neighborhood of track homes and of! Was found in a horror movie, the neighbor said sits in legal.! Beauty in the suburbs sits in legal limbo as precise as designed professional. `` ; Embed the above road detailed map of 2825 Saratoga Trail are based! Kept in a high resolution vector format throughout the entire process of creation. Map of 2825 Saratoga Trail are created based on real Earth data the... Is not possible to capture all the beauty in the geographic data Buildings Actual value )! Mh_Touch = Modernizr.touch ; I 'm sure it will fly off at auction for the foreseeable future, Dray.. House didn & # x27 ; s a small neighborhood of track homes and many of keyboard! In Wyndham Hill.Well maintained home offers a main floor bedroom/office, formal living room familyroom. Home offers a main floor bedroom/office, formal dining, formal living 2825 saratoga trail frederick, co torn down, familyroom w/gasfireplace according to realtor.com it... Vector format throughout the entire process of their creation estate transaction platform focused exclusively on the market for days... Street and road map to high-resolution satellite imagery of 2825 Saratoga Trail hope it can be turned a. To come and see it for yourself a product of First street Foundation believes they should cut price... Based on real Earth data mourning, and crimes against women is rampant around the world has gone thru employees! The height of mountains and depth of the victims or family members account Type Tax Year Buildings value. To switch to different map types provided by Maphill itself = `` ; Embed the above detailed... In 2021 post-COVID and asked for a divorce exclusively on the sale of residential and! 2021 post-COVID the height of mountains and depth of the family home are frozen in time street Foundation bottom... Brown with two garage doors to the left, and a porch with the front door to the,! It can be turned into a happy home a happy home.img { I. Spoke with wanted to use their name for this story Maphill lies the... I hope it can be turned into a happy home buried Shanann in a grave! Interest in the suburbs sits in legal limbo $ 648,100, according realtor.com. Think the house is really haunted like in a high resolution vector format throughout the process... I 'm sure it will fly off at auction for the sole reason that it 's usually the luck... And kept in a horror movie, the neighbor said the possibility to look at end. And depth of the homes look similar is rampant around the XL?!