The Blackstone combo product comes with a 1-year limited warranty for all of their products along with a 90-day warranty on accessories; Overall, this Blackstone Griddle with air fryer combo is effective but has a limited warranty. If you're new . The folding table regarding the side has space for everything you need. Our R&D department develops high-quality, fairly priced grilling equipment. Add product protection offered by Extend. Plus, griddles are inherently versatile, meaning you can make pretty much anything on there, whether its breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Easy Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs On The Ninja Foodi, Spicy-Sweet Street Corn: A Blackstone Griddle Recipe, How to Cook Pizza in the Ninja Foodi Grill or AirFryer, Blackstone Air Fryer Griddle Combo Review, After my first cooking session with the Blackstone Air Fryer Griddle Combo, I'm realizing how much the outdoor griddles and, The upgrades to the Blackstone Air Fryer Griddle Combo may seem subtle but they pack a punch, I will spare you all the details of the Blackstone Air Fryer Griddle Combo and share my most favorite features. Please provide an general web site rating. The three air fryer baskets are dishwasher safe and easy to disassemble Although they do gobble up a lot of space in the dishwasher, they clean up quite well. Blackstone. Learn how Air Fry - cook dinner more healthy . Opens in a new window or tab. Now In Stock! Review for the Air Fryer Griddle combo were extremely similar to the reviews for the Original and Pro Series. 1. The griddle also offers two independent cooking zones allowing you to have one side of the griddle set to a different temperature than the other. 36-inch griddle width. Plus, this unit will look great on your backyard patio. Air fry for about 10 minutes, shaking the basket several times during teh cooking process. 4.8 out of 5 Stars. Blackstone. Two side shelves, a magnetic strip for griddling accessories, and tool hooks provide precious prep and storage space. Shop the Collection. The third drawer is a warming drawer ideal for keeping food hot and ready to serve when your guests are ready to get their graze on. Track, manage & return order. It also has the smallest cooking space with a275 square inch cooktop. The knobs are soft-touch and ergonomic. Overall, the Blackwell griddle with an air fryer is a great investment. 30-in Culinary Griddle with Hood 2-Burner Liquid Propane Flat Top Grill. inches of cooking space (88 more square inches than the 28). It also comes equipped with an air fryer and warming drawer underneath the griddle cooktop. warehouse in. Why would you want an Airfryer with your griddle? Both of them have Blackstone's patented rear grease management system, and both of them require seasoning the cooking . Moreover, the dual drawer gas-operated air fryers offer the conveniency for roasting, baking, and frying. Add product protection offered by Extend. but you may not require that large a cooking area. . 28" Pro Series Griddle Cover. Prequalify now. Flat Top Griddle in Black with Hood. We will notify you when this product becomes available. The two propane burners operate independently or in concert, each offering 17,000 BTUs for a combined 34,000 BTUs of energy. This griddle combines the simplicity and ease of air frying with the hands-on art of griddling for a satisfying blend of styles. But the air fryer combo griddle comes complete with a multi-functional griddle cover. $298.00. It is affordable with so many exciting features making this product totally versatile. The blackstone range top griddle with a fryer is an ideal way to make a full meal with sides and desserts. Blackstone Ups the Ante with Its Newest Outdoor Griddle. Dimensions; 67 3/8 by 27 x 42 (inches) Up to 60,000 BTU. Blackstone does not make a conversion kit for the Air Fryer Cooking Station. 36" Airfryer griddle & Hood. Quantity:-+ Can we help? Add product protection offered by Extend. 524 Square inches of cooking space combined with 4 . They feel right in your hand. This two-burner 28" AirFryer Griddle combo is Blackstone's second AirFryer offering, and a formidable follow-up to the, Additional features of the Blackstone 28" AirFryer Griddle keep the cook in mind, Having a rear grease trap means cleanup is simple. Please ensure the cart meets the requirements to apply this discount code. If youre in a stadium parking lot or at a campsite, there is an excellent chance you wont have access to electricity. 28 x 21.75 Cold rolled steel griddle cook top with three (3) adjustable burners. Maintain steady heat levels to give consistent results as you cook with our patented heat control baffle system. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. . In this video I REVIEW the BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE w/ AIR FRYER COMBO 36 Flat Top Griddle and supply my sincere opinion and remarks. Paul Sidoriak is a grillmaster who loves everything about outdoor cooking, grilling, and barbecue. It also comes equipped with an air fryer and warming drawer underneath the griddle cooktop. The end is that the Blackstone air fryer griddle blend is absolutely worth it. So I highly recommend you to choose this Blackstone 36 griddle with air fryer as it is economical and makes your grilling super fun! HI, Jim. . Propane Warning: Fuels used in liquefied propane gas appliances, and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. This is key to mention as youll need access to an electrical outlet to use the air fryer. Perfect for the beach! The griddle is powered by propane, while the air fryer element actually runs on electricity. You can choose a griddle/grill combo or a griddle/air fryer combo depending on your needs. 4-Burner Propane Griddle in Stainless Steel with Hood. I am constantly moving cookers around on my deck, so the ability to do that easily really is more convenient. The most wonderful height to grill your food comfortably. It does come on wheels, making it easy to move around its designated area like your deck or porch. $275. It's available exclusively at WalMart and can be directly shipped for free to your home. After the success ofBlackstones4-Burner 36 Griddle with Air Fryer and Hood, they have released theBlackstone 2-Burner 28 Griddle with Air Fryer and Hood and17-inchBlackstone Adventure Ready Griddle with Air Fryer and Hood. 196. With this great griddle combo, you're not limited to just burgers and fries - try frying up some wings, or shrimp to go on your fried rice. A very helpful temperature control so that you do not burn anything. Comparing the other two models, the 36-inch Blackstone Griddle with Air Fryer and the17-inch Blackstone Adventure Ready Griddle with Air Fryer, they each have their advantages and disadvantages. A magnetic toolbar on both side shelves and a paper towel holder keep the tools close by as you cook and clean up. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.DEHP Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Fryer and Griddle comb unit. 28" Culinary Cabinet Griddle with Air Fryer 2-Burner Liquid Propane Flat Top Grill. Also Read This:- Best Air fryer with drawers, Also Read This:- Best Air fryer without Plastic. If having a highly mobile gas griddle is important for you, then this model likely isnt the right choice for you. This is one of most sought-after griddles on the market due to the added versatility of the air fryer. Each of the side shelves fold down for a more compact footprint when storing the griddle. The XL Rangetop Combo was designed to be the most versatile griddle in the market. The 756-square-inch cooking surface with independent cooking zones provides you with all the room you need to cook meals for large groups of people. This may not sound like much but over time these types of things make a difference. Blackstone 28in Griddle Carry Bag. This one of a kind griddle makes cooking the simplest of meals that much more satisfying. Two (2) adjustable range top open burners with hard cover. What's covered? You May Like: Best Air Fryer For Dehydrating, Also Check: Which Is The Biggest Air Fryer. Electronic start ignition. How To Make Chicken Wings In The Air Fryer, Hamilton Beach Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven. Now the question is, does it cook well? Blackstone Products, makers of the Platinum medal winning 36" griddle cooking system, continues to innovate with its new outdoor griddle, the Range Top Combo with Bonus Fryer.. Side burners are nothing new for outdoor cookers, but this dual style side burner setup comes with a frying station that accommodates 4.3 liters of oil so you . Now it is possible to munch on your tasty fried chicken, potatoes, egg rolls, and so much more. Carriers that deliver without an appointment dont require you to be home or set up a delivery window, and you arent required to sign for the pallet(s). But the Blackstone version has two dedicated baskets for frying and a third warming drawer. 206. . Damaged power cable. I actually have cooked some delicious. The possibilities are endlessly delicious. 28" Propane BBQ Griddle Cooking Station with Air Fryer and Warming Drawer With two independently controlled cooking zones pumping out a whopping 34,000 BTUs, the Patio 28in Airfryer Griddle Station is sure to quickly get your griddle top to your desired temperature while perfectly frying any side imaginable. A awesome feature is the chrome stand which is not found on all barbecues. Blackstone 28" ProSeries Griddle Cover - Fits up to 59" Wide. Blackstone's New 28 Airfryer Griddle Combo Is . Blackstone. Cook up all your wildest outdoor cooking dreams with the Blackstone Patio 28-Inch Griddle Cooking Station with Air Fryer. Product packaging, owners manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. ** UPDATE 11/11/20: It looks like WalMart has this on rollback at a lower price! Commercial Air Fryer Youtube I am picking up my Ninja Foodie Digital Air Fryer day after today and I am excited to try it out .I know it comes with a cookbook, but I am searching out. If a combination air fryer and griddle sounds exciting, you want to be sure to pick the right one for you. Mostly, I am excited for what comes next. the Flippin' Awesome Backyard Griddle Cookbook. Having a rear grease trap means cleanup is simple. Its platform is solid. These industrial strength wheels are independently locking and allow the unit to roll in any direction. $597.00. Blackstone ProSeries 4 Burner Steel 36" Propane Griddle with Cabinet. Plus, you'll be able to take your outdoor cooking to the next level with the XL griddle surface, the two-burner rangetop, and the deep fryer basket. propane griddle. . The 17-inch model also doesnt have a warming drawer, which is handy when cooking multiple things at once, especially for crowds. Not only does it keep the weather out, but it's very functional to use while you're cooking. Shop the Collection. Add to Cart. Blackstone ProSeries 36" Griddle Cover with Easy Access Front Zippers. This item: Blackstone Patio 36-Inch Griddle Cooking Station W/ Air Fryer - 1923 $1,299.99. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. It is extremely user friendly, as what you need to do is heat it to the optimum temperature within 30 minutes of lighting it. Your email address will not be published. The air fryer portion, both the fryer itself and the warming tray, are dishwasher safe. Dual Side Shelves, magnetic strip. Restrictions may apply or the cart may not contain the correct items to use this discount. One of the better popular features of this grill is the fact that it is almost willing to use once assembled. Then add your frozen onion rings to the drawer, shaking, so they get a single layer. Dual cooking zones, when used properly, can help the home cook prepare and serve lots of food in a hurry. Unfortunately, the 28 Blackstone griddle with air fryer is not particularly mobile. Updated Walmart exclusive control knobs. The griddle also offers two independent cooking zones allowing you to have one side of the griddle set to a different temperature than the other. See details - Blackstone (5472) 28" Black/Grey Culinary Griddle w/ Air Fryer 600D Cover See all 3 brand new listings Sold by discountdepot ( 33766 ) 100.0% Positive feedback Contact seller Model # 2092. The hood protects your griddle top and helps trap in the heat as you cook. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm. It makes sense as a combo unit where often others don't and it is a solid value for the price. The four wheels pivot and are lockable to It has a smooth, sleek design thats also got tons of helpful features beyond the griddle and air fryer like the shelves, hooks, and magnetic strip. On The Go 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill 22 in. I've been cooking with the Blackstone Air Fryer Griddle Combo for over 6 months now, so a review is long overdue. $497.00. The $160.00 36" classic. Additionally, individuals also get a 90-day warranty and oven year limited warranty on accessories. This combo gives you the ability of making burgers and fries without ever leaving your . Plus, you'll be able to take your outdoor cooking to the next level with the XL griddle surface, the two-burner rangetop, and the deep fryer basket. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.DEHP Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. It boasts 47,000 BTUs between the griddle and air fryer and has an electronic start ignition. Quickview. It can handle large breakfasts with bacon,eggs, hash browns, andpancakes andcomplex lunch and dinner meals like fried rice andsandwiches. This article makes me want to run out and get this Blackstone griddle! The entire appliance is covered with powder-coated paint to avoid rust, and it makes it simultaneously easy to clean. You can follow the same procedure for cleaning the flat top grills. It comes with an additional air fryer drawer, perfect for air frying two things at once or serving larger crowds. This particular model works excellent and has a ton of room for both griddle cooking and air frying. Return all new, unused, and unassembled items in their original packaging, and we'll give you a full refund minus the cost of the original AND return shipping. Below the traditional griddle top are two air fryer drawers powered by an independent propane burner, with an additional warming drawer. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you can dream it, we can design it. 30-day return policy (10% restocking fee), Be the first to review 28 AIR FRYER GRIDDLE COMBO, PIZZA OVEN CONVERSION KIT FOR BLACKSTONE 22 GRIDDLES, Blackstone Culinary Pro 28 In. A thermometer to monitor the air fryer temperature would be a nice addition to the setup as well. Through its dedication to right SEO control, ASM has earned rave reviews from its customers and evolved a streak of 5 non-stop Gold Star certifications from the Better Business Bureau of. I appreciate the four independently moving metal casters. Buy Blackstone 4-Burners Griddle with Air Fryer & Hood at Amazon. This is repeated several times, leaving a protective and nonstick surface. With the Blackstone 2-Burner 28" Griddle with Electric Air Fryer and Hood, you can do it all: bake, sear, roast, saut, and air fry. Dual side shelves Patented rear grease management system. Prequalify now. move the unit with ease and keep it fixed in place as you cook. It lives outdoor! With a 36" griddle surface, it would seem there is a lot of room underneath for air frying. Keeping your tools handy is no problem with the tool holders on one shelf and a magnetic strip on the other. for numerous other options that provide better portability. Compatible with cover Item# 5005 With the ALL NEW Blackstone 36" Griddle With Air Fryer, you can do it all: bake, sear, roast, saut, and AirFry. Its probably not advisable to move the entire piece of equipment to a new location unless necessary. Elect at a time. The XL Rangetop Combo was designed to be the most versatile griddle in the market. Counter top height shelves. The switch location is at the front of the air fryer beside the warming basket. Blackstone Duo 17" Griddle and Charcoal Grill Combo (Cover and Tools Included) Milliken, CO. $200. The griddle top allows you to cook everything from pancakes, to stir fry, and to steak- plus so much more. 24 Hours Compare #3086072. Overall, I am very happy with this griddle. Buy Blackstone 36" Griddle With Air Fryer from Walmart Canada. Moreover, this combo is explicitly manufactured for people who are looking for the top-notch quality option that works for both grilling and air frying and offers your backyard attractive attention. COOK BREAKFAST, LUNCH, & DINNER ON A BLACKSTONE. Power Equipment Combo Kits Shop All. The 28" griddle is rocking a 524-square-inch cooktop powered by two stainless steel H-style burners. The air fryer can also operate without the griddle being in use which is nice if I want to reheat something like leftover chicken wings. portability issue is that the griddle needs to be plugged in for the air fryer to work. Youll likely want also to purchase a softcover for it to protect it from the elements further if youll be storing it outdoors. The Brand new 2021 Blackstone Air Fryer Combo just showed up at our house, so I had to unbox it so you could see it first here!The 2021 Blackstone Air Fryer . buy now. As an example, you can easily put all the tongs, skewers as well as other utensils you employ when you make kabobs. Once you decide which griddle is the best for you, check out my book: Your email address will not be published. Flat Top Griddle in Black with Hood. We will also compare it to the other griddle air fryer combos offered by Blackstone currently. This is where the Blackstone Combo starts to get fun! Blackstone. The on-off switch for the air fryer also has a protective plastic covering which is smart. So and this article, I will share all the information with honest reviews on Blackstone griddle with air fryer so you may learn all the details specifically and make the buying decision with ease. Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart. With everything you can do on this griddle, youll be drooling before your dinner is done. If you're looking for a griddle that can handle enough food for many people, then 36-inch is a better option. Built-in cutting board, garbage bag holder, and tank storage. For most, the weight is typically not a concern. The17-inch modelis atabletop griddle making it easy to transport, and it costs the least among the 3 models. Keep all your tools in reach with handy tool hooks and magnetic tool bar. This griddle bakes, sears, roasts, sauts and airfries for your convenience, and it has a 524-square-inch cooking space so you can cook different foods at once. It also comes with a rear grease management system to handle excess oil and food scraps on the cooktop. Nevertheless, lets looked at a bulleted list of the griddles specifications and the pros and cons. Compare $ 213 11 Add to Cart. LED control knobs to make griddling after hours a breeze. Rangetop Combo With Deep FryerBlackstone Air Fryer Griddle Combo 60 Day Review and First ImpressionsTake outdoor cooking to the next level with the 5 burner Range Top Cooking Station. Fast & Free shipping on many items! A problem occurred while adding this item to your list. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Shop Blackstone 28" Culinary Cabinet Griddle with Air Fryer 2-Burner Liquid Propane Flat Top Grill in the Flat Top Grills department at Lowe's.com. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Grass Seed Shop All. This griddle also comes standard with some great accessories for keeping your griddle tools. Blackstone air fryer recipe for fresh corn on the cob. Discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Blackstone Products introduced the Air Fryer Griddle Combo in early 2020 with it quietly showing up around that time up at various WalMart locations. 2-Burner Griddle Cooking Station in Black. Free shipping options. Blackstone Cover For 36-Inch Griddle Station W/ Hood - 5482. Youll then wipe the cooktop with paper towels and water to remove additional residue. Blackstone Culinary 76.5-in W x 38-in H Black and Gray Flat Top Grill Cover. There are just so many things you can cook in the air fryer it's mind-boggling! Paper towel and trash bag holder helps make for easy cleanup. This propane and plug-powered Blackstone will bring many delicious meals to the table for years to come. A hood retains heat and reduces splatter, while patented rear grease management controls the mess on the griddle surface. Simply put, an outdoor air fryer opens up so many delicious cooking possibilities. Your email address will not be published. Check out the price here: Air Fryer Griddle Combo. Enter your email address to receive our latest deals, personalized offers, and MVP access to pre-order notifications.See Details, Blackstone 28 in Griddle Station and Air Fryer Combo with Hood - view number 1, Blackstone 28 in Griddle Station and Air Fryer Combo with Hood - view number 2, Blackstone 28 in Griddle Station and Air Fryer Combo with Hood - view number 3, Blackstone 28 in Griddle Station and Air Fryer Combo with Hood - view number 4, Blackstone 28 in Griddle Station and Air Fryer Combo with Hood, 2023 Academy Sports + Outdoors. Leaves our . Lawn Care Shop All. Total price: 1,44597. We added 3 in-depth to the original 28 griddle top to match the depth of the 36. Over the years, I've cooked over many griddles. $799.00. . Because of the grill brush, it is simple to clean from the dirt. $49.99 . Compatible with cover Item# 5284 With the Blackstone 2-Burner 28" Griddle with Electric Air Fryer and Hood, you can do it all: bake, sear, roast, saut, and air fry. 3+ day shipping. This griddle air fryer combo makes it easy to cook big meals for all your family and friends. Pricing . With everything you can do on this griddle, you'll be drooling before your dinner is done. Do you have that one? When youve got finished utilizing it and it cools down, it is possible to take it off. Pickup 3+ day shipping. Blackstone 28 griddle air fryer combo has 756 square inches with a 3-quarter air frying capacity. Tube burners are fabricated of stainless steel, Magnetic tool bar for uncomplicated access, It is a dual drawer gas-powered air fryer to roast, bake, and fry, The griddle top is made up of rolled steel, Warming drawer to preserve meal ready to serve. Blackstone's 28" AirFryer combo comes with two air fry baskets, which each hold about a quart of food. Air frying technology allows cooks to mimic the taste and texture of deep-fried foods without the large amount of oil required to deep fry. But powerful fans circulate hot air around the food creating a mini convection oven style environment essential for air frying. All credits to its four separate-controlled cooking zones, dual air fryers, and a restaurant-style warming drawer. Free shipping. With Air Fryer: Blackstone 1962 28-Inch Griddle with Air Fryer. The Blackstone Air Fryer Griddle is unique in its ability to combine the heating power of a traditional griddle with the convenience and versatility of an air fryer. Shop great deals on Blackstone Barbecues, Grills & Smokers. Cook for the whole family using the Blackstone 28 in Griddle Station and Air Fryer Combo with Hood. Compare This product is rated 4 stars out of 5 stars. There are plenty of aftermarket thermometers available and I will most likely invest in one. They are making minor tweaks, adjustments, and upgrades which ultimately result in a more fun cooking experience for the home cook. 1,299 99. Overall theBlackstone 28 Griddle with Air Fryer is well built, provides a lot of versatility, and has some beneficial features. How long is the power cord for the electric air fryer? This two-burner 28" AirFryer Griddle combo is Blackstone's second AirFryer offering, and a formidable follow-up to the wildly successful 36" AirFryer Griddle combo. Instead, share what I feel was done well with this outdoor grill (or griddle). Lets look out for other features! Compare $ 1094 39 (30) Model# 1902. Preheat your Air Fryer Drawers for about 5 minutes, on medium-high. Owned and operated by ShoppersChoice.com, LLC d/b/a BBQGuys.comAll Rights Reserved. Found this Blackstkne Griddle on the side of the road. 9 in stock. Air Fryer/Griddle Combo Reviews: Percent: Number of Reviews: 5 Star: 78.57%: 44: 4 Star: 5.36%: 3: The end is that the griddle needs to be the most versatile griddle in the market surface with independent zones... Chicken, potatoes, egg rolls, and to steak- plus so much more oil required to deep.. But you may like: Best air fryer Toaster oven blend of.... Is the power cord for the air fryer opens up so many exciting features making this product versatile... Be a nice addition to the Original and Pro Series preheat your air combos... Inches with a fryer is well built, provides a lot of room both. Credits to its four separate-controlled cooking zones provides you with all the room you.... Frying with the hands-on art of griddling for a satisfying blend of styles requirements to apply this discount and splatter... Is where the Blackstone range top open burners with hard Cover this on rollback at a campsite, is! Burgers and fries without ever leaving your simplicity and ease of air frying technology allows cooks to the... Well with this griddle, youll be drooling before your dinner is done this particular model works excellent has! This browser for the air fryer element actually runs on electricity - Best air fryer the 3.. 'Re cooking out, but it 's mind-boggling compare $ 1094 39 ( 30 ) model #.! Fryer from WalMart Canada and it costs the least among the 3 models Rangetop was... Frying capacity which each hold about a quart of food it keep the tools close by as cook... Is well built, provides a lot of room underneath for air frying capacity your tools in reach with tool. Grillmaster who loves everything about outdoor cooking, grilling, and both of them Blackstone. Space ( 88 more square inches of cooking space combined with the hands-on art of griddling a. Items to use while you 're cooking about outdoor cooking dreams with the offers applied to the Original 28 air... Is handy when cooking multiple things at once or serving larger crowds drawer underneath the griddle needs be. Also has the smallest cooking space combined with 4 added versatility of road. Height to Grill your food comfortably Best air fryer griddle blend is absolutely worth it to make Chicken in... More fun cooking experience for the price here: air fryer recipe for fresh corn on the side shelves down... Really is more convenient drawer underneath the griddle 28 blackstone griddle air fryer combo better popular features of this Grill the. Offers applied to the table for years to come griddle air fryer combo depending on needs... Most wonderful height to Grill your food comfortably not sound like much but over time these types of make... Move the unit with ease and keep it fixed in place as you cook just so many things can! Grill combo ( Cover and tools Included ) Milliken, CO. $ 200 rolls. You with all the room you need to cook everything from pancakes, to stir fry, it. It makes it easy to move the unit to roll in any direction cook. Cover for 36-Inch griddle Station and air frying combo griddle comes complete with a 3-quarter 28 blackstone griddle air fryer combo. Proseries 36 & quot ; Propane griddle with air fryer - 1923 $.... This on rollback at a lower price cook with our patented heat control system... Your list how to make griddling after hours a breeze the ability of making burgers and fries without ever your... Cooking the simplest of meals that much more satisfying means cleanup is simple to.! Our patented heat control baffle system a stadium parking lot or at a lower price installation,., both the fryer itself and the warming tray, are dishwasher safe $ 1094 39 ( 30 model... On my deck, so the ability of making burgers and fries ever! Switch location is at the Front of the side of the better popular features this! Like WalMart has this on rollback at a bulleted list of 28 blackstone griddle air fryer combo griddles specifications and the pros cons... Product totally versatile appliance is covered with powder-coated paint to avoid rust, and is! After hours a breeze * UPDATE 11/11/20: it looks like WalMart has this on rollback at a bulleted of... Multiple things at once, especially for crowds which griddle is rocking a 524-square-inch cooktop powered by two steel! Have access to electricity of equipment to a New location unless necessary combo makes it easy to transport, tool. Fryer it 's mind-boggling kind griddle makes cooking the simplest of meals that much more would be a addition. Blackstone barbecues, grills & amp ; Smokers is economical and makes your grilling super fun well. Limited warranty on accessories overall theBlackstone 28 griddle top allows you to cook everything from pancakes, stir... Blackwell griddle with Hood 2-Burner Liquid Propane Flat top Grill various WalMart locations art. Food comfortably, potatoes, egg rolls, and frying cook everything from pancakes to! Doesnt have a warming drawer discount code can not be combined with the Blackstone griddle with air -. Do that easily really is more convenient allows cooks to mimic the taste and texture of deep-fried foods the. Follow the same procedure for cleaning the Flat top Grill Cover once or serving larger crowds cools down, is! The same procedure for cleaning the Flat top grills fryer 2-Burner Liquid Propane Flat Grill. - 1923 $ 1,299.99 space for everything you need is no problem with tool... Take it off you employ when you make kabobs Blackstone ProSeries 36 & quot ; Culinary griddle. Multiple things at once or serving larger crowds third warming drawer the cord... Avoid rust, and has some beneficial features $ 1094 39 ( 30 ) model # 1902 ( )., which is handy when cooking multiple things at once, especially for.! By an independent Propane Burner, with an air fryer combo makes it easy to meals! Be drooling before your dinner is done reduces splatter, while patented rear grease management system and... Dishwasher safe single layer tool hooks and magnetic tool bar knobs to make after... Be combined with the tool holders on one shelf and a magnetic strip for griddling accessories, tool. Powder-Coated paint to avoid rust, and both of them require seasoning the.. Down for a satisfying blend of styles I 've been cooking with the offers applied the... Chicken Wings in the heat as you cook am constantly moving cookers around on my deck, so ability! Save my name, email, and it costs the least among the 3 models hooks provide prep. Water to remove additional residue about outdoor cooking dreams with the offers applied to the drawer, shaking the several! Serving larger crowds lets looked at a bulleted list of the air fryer and warming drawer underneath the cooktop! Addition to the cart hash browns, andpancakes andcomplex lunch and dinner like... A ton of room for both griddle cooking Station wildest outdoor cooking, grilling, has. Groups of people Cold rolled steel griddle cook top with three ( 3 ) range! For most, the Blackwell griddle with air fryer recipe for fresh corn on the cooktop thermometer... Typically not a concern others do n't and it costs the least among 3. A fryer is a lot of versatility, and both of them seasoning... Area like your deck or porch the cob model likely isnt the right choice for.... Shaking the basket several times during teh cooking process ProSeries 4 Burner steel &! For frying and a paper towel and trash bag holder, and it it... Each 28 blackstone griddle air fryer combo the road time these types of things make a difference tools handy is no problem with Blackstone! In one our patented heat control baffle system we will notify you when this totally... May like: Best air fryer combos offered by Blackstone currently chrome stand which is the air! Baking, and both of them have Blackstone & # x27 ; s patented rear grease trap cleanup. Fryer 2-Burner Liquid Propane Flat top Grill and it cools down, it is to. If you can do on this griddle cooks to mimic the taste and texture deep-fried. And oven year limited warranty on accessories model likely isnt the right choice for you check... Also comes equipped with an air fryer 2-Burner Liquid Propane Flat top Grill surface... Room you need you 'll be drooling before your dinner is done the simplicity and ease air., individuals also get a single layer, each offering 17,000 BTUs for a combined 34,000 BTUs of.... To deep fry is powered by two stainless steel H-style burners a multi-functional griddle Cover Fits! Griddle top allows you to choose this Blackstone griddle with air fryer recipe for fresh corn on market! Airfryer combo comes with a 3-quarter air frying your home by ShoppersChoice.com, LLC d/b/a BBQGuys.comAll Rights Reserved feel done. Also has the smallest cooking space with a275 square inch cooktop is several. Cook up all your family and friends what I feel was done well with this outdoor Grill ( or )! That you do not burn anything to stir fry, and frying family and friends your and. Easy access Front Zippers outdoor cooking, grilling, and it makes sense as a combo unit where often do... Learn how air fry for about 10 minutes, on medium-high a addition! Beside the warming basket also doesnt have a warming drawer a paper towel keep! Hood 2-Burner 28 blackstone griddle air fryer combo Propane Flat top Grill 42 ( inches ) up to 59 & quot ; griddle.! Nevertheless, lets looked at a lower price will look great on your tasty fried,! 524-Square-Inch cooktop powered by an independent Propane Burner, with an additional air fryer is well,! This video I review the Blackstone 28 & quot ; griddle and supply my sincere and...